4.5/5 (128 ratings)

About Hibu

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Pros

• Custom marketing solutions
  • Synchronized for better results
  • Everything from a single provider

Cons

• Must request quote for pricing
  • Multi-step process (not DIY)

Bottom Line

Hibu’s digital marketing solutions work as a single interconnected campaign to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu makes it easy for business owners to get everything they need to advertise their business online.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: March 24, 2021

I highly recommend both Alan and Hibu as a company, they delivered on their promises and everything they said they would. We use them for our websites and review program and it all works perfectly. Great company, great outfit and we look forward to using them more in the future.

Hibu response

Thank you so much! So glad to hear that you're happy with our service! We look forward to continuing to meet your business needs. Please have a great day!

Original review: March 24, 2021

Our rep Patrick at Hibu had made our experience a positive one from the beginning. I have given the 5 star as a reflection of Patrick’s work ethic and diligence towards our campaign. This is the only reason we are with Hibu as the design work/quality needs improvement. Hibu as a whole should work on the quality of its ad designs and content creation.

Original review: March 23, 2021

We have worked with Chris in the past and even with other companies and he really does a great job by his clients despite challenges in the design departments that arose. Our business benefits from him being involved on our account.

Hibu response

We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a great day!

Original review: March 23, 2021

HIBU has made it so easy taking care of so many things for me on our office social media. They also let me make changes to our website - which is easy to do but, if I don't feel I can handle it they make it easy for me to ask their team to make the changes.

Original review: March 23, 2021

We couldn't be more thankful for what Patrick has brought to our team. It's clear that to be a competitive business, you need to have a great website, online presence, timely and effective ads, etc. Patrick handles all aspects of our marketing for us and we have been thrilled with the results. Not only has our business grown to the point of opening a second office in a new territory in less than a year, we have more time to focus on training the team and analyzing where the business can improve. I also like that he's local and easy to reach, if we have questions or want to make any adjustments, he's quick to meet with me and/or make changes. I'd highly recommend Patrick and am happy to be a reference for his great work!

Original review: March 23, 2021

We have received a lot of business with Hibu working with getting our website up and running and looking great! Not to mention our rep. Barbara ** has been great with keeping in touch and checking in and keeping us on track. We absolutely love her!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Original review: March 22, 2021

As a small business owner, I have found Hibu to be extremely helpful in website and advertising management which takes one more thing off my plate. My account executive Jamie takes time to ensure my brand is accurately represented and stays in constant communication to make sure everything is working well for me. I highly recommend Hibu and appreciate the time that Jamie puts in to help my business!

Original review: March 19, 2021

We've been with HIBU for many years. For the most part it is because of Christy, our rep. ALWAYS giving us GREAT advice to keep current & fresh. She has spent so much time assisting us & educating us about new products & how it all assists our business! She always has time for us, answers all our many questions patiently, so kind & truly is a pro! Yes, she may be "doing her job", but she GIVES 110% of her time & expertise. Thank you Christy for being an intricate TEAM member for HIBU!!!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Christy Gilligan! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: March 19, 2021

Almost anyone who works in marketing can appreciate this type of help!! Hibu's - Tom ** is a true partner and provides exemplary support for your marketing/website. Tell him what you envision and he will do everything he can to bring it to life. Tom is the calm in the storm of your marketing "to-do" list. We are incredibly grateful that he is a part of our team! If you provide him with an image or an idea he will make it work. He truly enjoys problem-solving and does an excellent job at it! Thank you!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Tom Brown! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: March 19, 2021

I have been working with Greg for 15 years and he has never once been pushy or dishonest. He has even recommended other advertising that his company could not provide and is simply out for my best interest. I believe he is out for everyone else's best interest as well. The results from my Google ads have been nothing short of phenomenal. I would recommend Hibu to anyone.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Gregory Newhall! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: March 19, 2021

Consistently pleased. Hibu has allowed my sales to grow tremendously. Thank you Hibu. Look forward to what the future holds. My webpage is very descriptive and inviting. I’ve looked at other options, but nothing compares to the Hibu service. Thank again HIBU.

Original review: March 19, 2021

Miranda has been so great in helping me grow my online presence. I have had so much success with Hibu. I love my website, and I have had new customers come in saying they found me on google which had never happened before. Miranda always explains the numbers to me and gives me new ideas for my business. I know she really cares about my success. I would recommend Hibu and Miranda to anyone.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Miranda Moe! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: March 18, 2021

I have worked with Diane ** and Hibu for many years, with excellent results. I highly recommend both! As advertising has become digital, Diane has been a valuable resource in implementing the necessary changes to keep our campaign effective and competitive. I have strong confidence in her.

Original review: March 18, 2021

Although my overall experience has not been seamless, my interactions with Marley have been. Her level of accessibility is phenomenal and I always feel heard and supported by her. When issues have come up, she is always quick to address them so that I don’t have to spend time that I don’t have dealing with them. She has made it an overall great experience for me.

Original review: March 18, 2021

Highly recommend HIBU. Our website needed upgrading and it was a great experience. Any questions and they are right there to help. Had a issue the other day that was not caused by them but they were right there helping with a workaround to the problem.

Original review: March 18, 2021

This review is in regards to working with Kelly ** our Hibu representative. I am not able to manage a website since our landscaping business is so busy, but having a website is important. Kelly is on call and can make adjustments via text and email just by sending quick messages and photos. Makes it possible to change my website how I want it on the fly when I do have a few spare moments. Highly recommend.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the positive review! When you’re happy, we’re happy! Hope you have a great day!

Original review: March 17, 2021

Pete helped me where others had failed to build a great marketable website. He also helped me to create a great local presence with his Google advertising. I would recommend Pete to any and everyone. Please don't just take my word for it, reach out and see for yourself.

Original review: March 17, 2021

I would highly recommend Jamie **. She is a pleasure and my website has never looked so great. Jamie is very responsible and provides excellent service. When I call her she responds right away. I am very pleased with my website.

Original review: March 16, 2021

Our rep Sue ** has been wonderful. Certainly devoted lots of time and attention to our campaign and advertising needs. Our budget has grown through the years and she has given us the necessary personal attention and aided our growth.

Original review: March 16, 2021

It is always refreshing to deal with Susan. It is her ability to be straightforward and to the point without being up sold or pressure. The attention to detail and ability to focus on the specific needs tailored to the Pawn industry makes her a great asset. ????

Original review: March 16, 2021

We enjoy working with Don. He sees to it that all our requests for changes to our website are modified almost instantly and always keeps us informed to the ever changing world of advertising. He recognizes that small business are different and customizes a plan to fit your needs.

Original review: March 15, 2021

Susan is awesome. If I ever have a need she is always there to help. Hibu does a great job on running my website, it’s plug and play and one less thing that I have to worry about on day to day process. I would definitely recommend Susan and Hibu.

Original review: March 12, 2021

We appreciate our rep Tom **. He's quick to respond to concerns that we have and makes great suggestions to optimizing our website and making sure we are viewable and optimized our searchability to the people that need our services. We appreciate his dedication to making sure we are happy.

Original review: March 11, 2021

Kelly has been great with walking us through the process of building our website and getting us going with google and linking everything together to build our brand. Also, he is very knowledgeable in this area and really cares about growing our business to try and reach new customers through web marketing. He is a pleasure to work with and always responds to any concerns or questions we have. He is local and always stops by to make sure we understand the web marketing and everything that goes on behind the scenes as well. Kelly is very friendly, polite and great to work with.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the kind message! We appreciate it!

Original review: March 10, 2021

Working with Randy has been exceptional! Our business has made unbelievable progress from the start of the partnership between us. There's a lot of inauthentic 'digital marketing solutions' out there - Hibu & Randy are not one of them. This is the real deal. If there is any place to flex your marketing budget it is with Randy helping you get on the internet map!

Original review: March 10, 2021

Dimas has provided exceptional service to our law firm for years. He always makes himself available when we need him, no matter what our request. It is obvious that he really cares about what's best for our business. I would highly recommend him!

Original review: March 8, 2021

Hibu is a breath of fresh air! Competitive pricing, attention to detail and finally Kelly **, our account executive who listened to our specific marketing needs, developed a plan and delivered as promised. I am pleased with the early results and increased activity on our site.

Hibu response

Thank you so much! So glad to hear that you're happy with our service! We look forward to continuing to meet your business’ needs. Please have a great day!

Original review: March 8, 2021

Susan has been very helpful and will go over the top for you when needed. She’s always helpful and gets things done when I call or text her. I’ve signed up 2 of my other companies and have also had several friends sign up. The only thing I think Hibu should do is offer a referral or discount when having other people sign up or if you have multiple companies signed up with them.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Susan! We’ll send this on to her, we’re sure she’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: March 5, 2021

We started using Hibu in Oct. 2020! Patrick ** is over our Account!! Our Online Activity and Website has been amazing!! Our sales have grown even in a pandemic!!! Patrick is professional and knows what he is doing for sure!! He is always prompt to help with any questions or changes and has given us so much helpful information that is definitely helping our business grow!! Thank you hibu and Patrick you are a rock star in our book!!

Original review: March 4, 2021

Pete M. is our local rep in Massachusetts and is great with communication. He's responsive to our requests and gives us updates routinely. We value customer service and it's paramount that we have a rep who is communicative and available. Their services are costly however, they do help our business to continue to thrive.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the kind message! We appreciate it!

Hibu Company Information