4.0/5 (59 ratings)

About Hibu

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Pros

• Custom marketing solutions
  • Synchronized for better results
  • Everything from a single provider

Cons

• Must request quote for pricing
  • Multi-step process (not DIY)

Bottom Line

Hibu’s digital marketing solutions work as a single interconnected campaign to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu makes it easy for business owners to get everything they need to advertise their business online.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

After struggling to find helpful or reliable marketing services, we are so pleased to have found Hibu and Dave **. We are delighted with our website, the increase in business, and the personal assistance we have received! We highly recommend!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Hibu was the worst business investment I've made so far. They were not helpful at all and I should have continued to create my ads myself because that's what I had to do using their service anyway. I was told that they were going to create and post the ads for me monthly but they used the same ad and pictures for months even though I submitted more photos.

Hibu response

Thank you for your feedback. I have checked your dashboard and the testing focus was being changed each month. The testing focus can be ad copy, images, or call to action. The product is working correctly and the ad performance is exceeding the estimated clicks of the program. We are happy to assist with any changes that you would like made, you would just need to contact our Support team. We have attempted to reach you over the phone and via email several times, but have not heard back. Please call us at 877-899-1228 if you would like to make changes or have any further questions.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

The representative tells everything they will do for marketing, help, and not showing options of budget for digital marketing. They tell us in beginning they have all knowledge to do it. We want the way it should be. It takes so much time and billing they say after launching will start but it starts as soon as we sign the contract. Google connections they don't do it. It takes time and 2 months nothing happens. The representative goes away without replacing anyone who helps. Always says call support team. Till today I do not have a single customer through this marketing campaign. Social media campaign they are doing without social media connection? How it will work and charge for it in addition to displaying ads means without doing connections.

They try to do marketing. Says will try this one then it did not work then try another one or ask for an increased budget. This company should know where it works in what type of budget. They don't start from a lower budget at all. If you hold the payment they suspend the marketing even after showing the proof of payments. I am spending more time and money than before doing marketing then work myself. This is a waste of money not giving results as the money we pay them. I will never recommend them at all. In this pandemic, I thought I will get my business back on track as they promised but says the contract only will change it but not allows to change it. I have paid payment but not resolving yet. My reviews do not shows on Google to know more people. Why it should not share with it automatically?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

Zach ** was fabulous, very kind and warm and made me feel super comfortable to be able to call him whenever I needed something. I was not always happy with the people actually making my website, I did feel that it was at times thrown together and not very professionally done.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. We are sorry to hear of your concerns with your website. Our Website Support Team can be reached at 877 237 6120 for changes and questions Monday to Friday from 7:00am-10:00pm and Saturday from 7:00am -5:00pm. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Mike ** with Pest Management Services Incorporated of Ashburn VA has provided us with great service for years. He is such a nice guy and we are always pleased with the pest control services every quarter. Thank you for the opportunity to rate this company.

Original review: July 27, 2021

Stacy was very good at helping me understand what your company can do for me. She worked with me for about a year before I decided to work with her. She was very understanding that I don't really get the online advertising. I hope this will help my business grow.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the positive review! When you’re happy, we’re happy! Hope you have a great day!

Original review: July 19, 2021

We are a small business that had a terrible experience with Hibu. We had a 6 month contract with Hibu for several services and tried to terminate our contract at the end of the 6 month period (with adequate notice as defined in the contract). The sales rep was pushy and would not assist with the termination until you were forced to watch a 6 minute video about how much they did for your company. Be sure you know what you are getting into and how to terminate your agreement. I would not recommend getting locked into their service agreement.

Hibu response

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with our service during your request for cancellation. I researched your account and found that upon your request to cancel your sales representative offered to set up a meeting in person or Zoom to assist with the cancellation process. There was no response to the request to set up a meeting. Sales then emailed a video with the subject line "Susong Dermatology's Please watch before Canceling- Instructions Included!". This video included the phone number to our cancellations team and it was advised that you would needed to call the number provided in the video to request cancellation. I show on 07/14/2021 you did call in and request cancellation and your products are now set up for cancellation.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I just want to take the time, which is long overdue, to give a positive review for Don **. Don has been nothing but helpful with my website and his input on how I can better reach out to new customers. Don is very professional and knowledgeable. He is not pushy, but, when I have any questions or issues he is there for me. I appreciate everything he does. Thanks Don

Original review: July 15, 2021

Kyla is amazing to say the least. She is very professional but also very personable. It's like having a friend cheering on our business and helping us grow to our full potential. She knows the market, does her research where she needs to, and provides exactly what our company needs.

Original review: July 14, 2021

We hired a digital strategist on Thumbtack to later find out he is a sales rep for Hibu (when he already took our credit card info, and then connected our social media pages with Hibu) so we had no idea that we were “hiring” them. Our experience with Hibu has been terrible from the beginning, our Google my business got suspended when syncing it to their dashboard, and was suspended for a month, we’ve gotten maybe 2-3 calls from their google ads in 2 months (all from people that live 6 hrs from where we are based), no messages or comments on their Facebook ads and we are spending $1200 a month.

Our Facebook ads were down for 1-2 weeks, then it was finally up and it was the wrong ad. Been trying to cancel but the company says the sales rep and his manager have to cancel it and then they state they can’t cancel it, so basically nobody is able to. But somehow they are all able to set the payment account? If we were getting ANY type of results we would be okay with spending that amount of money but with no results, no customer service, and no help. Don’t make the same mistake we did, DO NOT HIRE THEM.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I have enjoyed great results and excellent customer service so far. I am excited to keep growing my clientele. Jamie has been so easy to work with every step of the way, making time to accommodate my schedule and thoroughly explaining all the processes. Thanks again!

Original review: July 1, 2021

When my rep Dennis walked into my shop almost 2 years ago, I didn't know this would be the start of something great. I'm a small business that repairs and replaces auto glass and was looking for more leads to keep my team busy and grow my business. The solutions that Dennis and Sharon proposed made immediate sense and I have been consistently getting 100+ phone calls/mo ever since. Great solution but even better service!

Original review: June 29, 2021

We purchased Hibu online Google advertising program for which we saw very little increased activity. My big complaint is they have a system to ask your customer to rate your company and services. The problem is they do not transfer over to Google automatically unless the customer presses a special Google button. So we have 4 new 5 star reviews that do not show up on Google and Hibu says they have no way to transfer the review if the customer doesn't hit the magic button. Google reviews are what matters in the internet world and having reviews on Hibu is good but these reviews should transfer automatically to Google especially with what Hibu is charging for their services.

Hibu response

Based on the research of your concern we have determined that no error has occurred. We appreciate your understanding during our investigation.

Original review: June 25, 2021

Hibu will suck the life out of your small business. They don’t listen and only do what makes them money. (Useless search term words are cheap and easy to get results.) Old suits trying to make it in the 21st century. Don’t become a bar code in a giant fish bowl. There are too many qualified smaller companies. Don’t use Hibu.

Hibu response

We have made several attempts to contact you to review your advertising concern that was first brought to our attention 6/28/21. Please call Hibu Customer Service within the next 3 business days. If we don't hear from you, we will assume the concern has been resolved and we will close our investigation.

Original review: June 18, 2021

Please attach my review here. She was so patient and polite and spent 60 minutes on a chat call for me. She corrected everything that another member told me I would have to wait 24-48hrs for correction and she just did it, absolutely amazing. She needs a raise. She has made me a customer for life.

Original review: June 16, 2021

We are very happy with all the services Hibu has provided us, from our website design to our internet advertising. Tom ** is a very thorough and supportive Account Manager. He always has new ideas to get our name out to our potential customers!

Original review: June 11, 2021

I have been very impressed with Dillon and the results he has achieved for me. Hibu has definitely put more customers at my door. I would highly recommend using the service if you want to increase your business. Alphagraffix Inc. Yukon, OK

Original review: June 9, 2021

Dylan and his team at Hibu have been instrumental in the success of my home service business. From the start they’ve been honest and upfront about what I need to do and what I don’t. Anyone looking for marketing should contact these guys, you won’t regret it!

Original review: June 9, 2021

My team and I worked with Dylan **. He absolutely knocked it out of the park! Very professional and knowledgeable. I'd recommend anyone who needs a clean and good looking website to work with them. They take the entire hassle of designing and managing a website out of the equation.

Original review: June 3, 2021

Alan is the absolute man! We couldn't be happier!! The implementation was IMMEDIATE and the results were as well. Alan and HIBU are key strategic additions which enable my small business to succeed and grow!! Couldn't recommend anyone better! If you're a small business owner and making your digital presence with the help of HIBU and Alan.

Original review: June 3, 2021

I have had some bad experiences with other marketing companies. So when Randy came to talk to me I was not ready to try someone new. I have been with HIBU now for only a month and it has been the best month ever. I have got so many request for services and Randy has done everything he told me he would. I will definitely be using them for a long time.

Original review: June 2, 2021

Tom ** is an amazing liaison for Hibu. He is quick, courteous and knowledgeable. I can call Tom with any question and or service needed. Most times he has taken care of the request before we hang-up. He really knows what he is doing which is great, since I know so little about websites, Facebook and the world of cyber-commerce.

Original review: June 1, 2021

Cory ** Has done an awesome job in helping me with advertising needs through Hibu. When designing my website he helped me decide my website name, and how many pages I should have and pointed me in the right direction with other information online regarding my business. He has definitely been an asset for my growing company! I high recommend!

Original review: June 1, 2021

Very pleased. Stacy has gone the extra mile to help me out. She took the extra time to help me out with setting every thing up. She was also patient with me because I don't have the time always to get it done in a timely manner.

Original review: June 1, 2021

Michael ** is one of the most helpful and knowledgeable marketing consultant!! He helped us with our HIBU account and went above and beyond to support us. This has been a great company to work with. I love our website and the care everyone takes to make it look amazing!!

Original review: May 28, 2021

Michael Long has been an excellent account manager and has followed up with us frequently during our marketing campaign adjusting our strategy as needed. He is kind, friendly, knowledgeable, attentive. Helped us get a nice website and marketing campaign together very quickly. I highly recommend his services!

Original review: May 26, 2021

Patrick is a beast in every way. I have loved how he has handled our needs and put a high level of thought and effort into a plan for us that leads to a long term stream of steady customers. Thanks Patrick!

Original review: May 26, 2021

They said it'd take a month or two before we really started seeing results which is typical. But 2 weeks in and people are submitting their info 5-7/day wanting services. They've gotten our SEO optimized so fast it's crazy. And I'm SUPER skeptical of all this SEO stuff, but they actually are worth the money.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Patrick! We’ll send this on to him, we’re sure he’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: May 25, 2021

HIBU has been great! Cory has been tremendous with everything he does! Couldn't be happier! They have increased my presence online and through social media 10x and everything they do turns out great! They are highly recommended and you should sign up today!

Original review: May 18, 2021

Tom ** has been great to work with. He's very thorough and looks out for his customers. I would definitely recommend him to friends knowing they would also be dealing with a true professional. Thank you, Tom and we look forward to a continued business relationship.

Hibu Company Information