Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.41/5

Hibu Marketing provides digital marketing solutions that fully integrate with a customer’s current business platforms. Hibu uses modern AI and machine learning to make sure your marketing campaigns are ahead of the curve. This can lead to higher traffic to your custom-designed website and increased online visibility. Hibu offers a complete digital marketing package, one-on-one service, more website conversion and business solutions tailored to your business goals.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

I have been using Hibu for some sort of advertising for years, this past year my salesman Randy convinced me to let Hibu run my website and online campaign. I can tell you I have more business now than I have ever before and the first job covered the cost of the advertising. I am a completely satisfied customer.

Hibu response

Thank you so much! So glad to hear that you're happy with our service! We look forward to continuing to meet your business’ needs. Please have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

Steve has gone above and beyond in customer service when transitioning to Hibu for our website and digital marketing. Anytime a change needs made or an update pushed through Steve is on the job immediately. He keeps track of his customers to make sure they are getting the best use of the tools they are paying for, rather than leaving it up to you to figure out. Steve is a great partner to have when it comes to your digital presence!

Hibu response

Thanks so much! We love getting to hear from our clients! Have a great day!

Original review: July 31, 2020

Patrick is our representative with HIBU. He was able to come into our business and customize a plan that worked with our budget and needs. What I like most is he continues to follow up with us to insure everything is going well and to see if we would like to make any changes. Patrick also makes himself available anytime we call.

Original review: July 31, 2020

We have decided to use Hibu as our web designer and we have had nothing but exceptional service. To our surprise, we have been given top quality service from everyone involved in this process. Steve ** is our account executive and has gone above and beyond our wildest expectations. His service has been exemplary in all aspects. He is very personable and outgoing, friendly and knowledgeable of all our needs. We highly recommend Steve and his associates for any future clients web design needs.

Original review: July 30, 2020

Hibu has a great team that puts together a quality program. The proof is in the pudding! They've serviced our online program for many years now, and we continuously have positive results and measurable feedback. You can be as involved as you want through the process, or you can sit back and let their team handle the grunt work.

Original review: July 30, 2020

My experience with Randy has far surpassed my expectation. I’m very new to google marketing but Randy made the process simple and made my company look very professional! I’ve just started and absolutely every call to date has turned into a sale with contract and deposit! My only regret is not starting sooner!!!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Randy! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: July 27, 2020

We own a small business and Hibu helped us create an appealing, yet functional website showing our project photos and details about our team, process and products/services offered. Whenever we have updates to make, they are quick to respond. It's much easier than doing every update ourselves or paying a web developer each time!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Original review: July 20, 2020

Great to work with. Steve ** was very helpful, courteous and always available to make any changes or additions. The end product turned out great and was better than expected. Highly recommendable. This is a great tool for our business and was helping us from the start.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Steve! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: July 14, 2020

Jacob at Hibu has worked along with my wife and I to create a world class "customer friendly" website that generated many repeat customers for many years. I would recommend the excellent team at Hibu to any prospective or current business.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Joy and everyone at HIBU is very easy to work with and they are very professional in their service. I appreciate their willingness to make sure they are doing what is best for my company. I do like their follow up as they service my account.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the kind message! We appreciate it!

Hibu Company Information