4.54/5
  • 1 star
Based on 346 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 5, 2017

610 Hibu Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I have had a great experience with Kathy and setting up our new website and Facebook marketing. We are already leads coming in from our website. It's always nice to hear that your leads are coming from paid marketing. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Everyone has been super helpful from April getting us signed up to the designers of our website. Tracy is my point of contact and she is super helpful and informative. I love that I can access the website and reports by myself. Super... super easy to use!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Cory was not pushy and he let me make up my mind, no pressure. That's how it's done. Dennis my point guy was great too. They made it easy to understand what I was getting for my money, important. I received a website and ads in the yellow book for less than the ads were by themselves. Great deal! Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Debra ** is a joy to work with. She represents your company in a professional manner. I have had the pleasure of doing business with Debra for 3 years and the company as a whole for 12 years. I own ** and Debra is my awesome rep. Hands down 5 stars to say the least.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Our goal using your tools to divert new customers to us has been more than awesome. This is probably the craziest statement you're going to hear and I tell your salesman Alan which we became friends over this. That I can't take any more new work. The website has blown up where our business almost doubled in 3 years. We've been a small family run business for over 50 years and it's been life changing what's happened with our connection to your company. I tell this story to my closest friends that 45 min after my website went live finally we had received a quote from a new account that was 40 miles away that ended up being a 18k job the very next day. So surreal. I'm lost for words how pleased ** is with our Hibu relationship. Thank You so much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have been quite satisfied with my experience with Hibu. Amanda **, my representative, has been kind, helpful and available. Everything has flowed easily without any setbacks. I hope to continue working with Hibu and especially with Amanda ** in the future.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I was all set and excited to try and get my business making money. Hibu came to me with all these promises and yet they have failed. Our web page looks amateurish, search ads have failed (I have asked multiple times to fix). We have all these unexplained charges when we told they were completely free. Even if they are Google partner they are very deceptive. Watch out this company. It is full of scammers.

Hibu response
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Steven. We apologize for your recent purchase

experience and would like to assist you. Someone from our team will be following up shortly to discuss your concerns.

9.5.2017

Good morning Steven,

We have made several attempts to reach you regarding your review. However we have been unsuccessful. We do see that you have met with a sales manager to address some of your concerns. At your convenience, please call Customer Service at 800.929.3556 or please respond to the email that we sent. Thank you for your time.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

It was a very easy process to get our site up and running. Hibu did a beautiful job getting our message across while creating a visually attractive site. They made professional suggestions while working to accommodate our vision. We are very happy with their efforts.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I am so glad to have teamed up with Hibu for my website! I have been working with Travis ** from Hibu and he has been so helpful and responds quickly when I have a questions or need help. He continues to walk me through things I may be confused on and appreciates my insight on things! I have worked with very few people with the skill set he has. A++++++!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I would like to take the time to express how much I appreciate Rod **. He is always helpful with helping me promote and advertise my business. Always willing to go the extra to help me. I have worked with Rod for years and have always been please. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

We have worked with Brittany from HIBU for several years now and really like how they keep up with the changes in advertising and customize new plans to hit the mark. She is great to work with, I definitely recommend HIBU.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Hibu has been a great company to work with. Dave has really kept me in the loop and on track with marketing and advertising my business, in order to keep me growing. They will do anything they can to help and always get back to me in a timely manner. I would recommend hibu to any business.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Darla was very knowledgeable about your products and I had a lot of success with your wave products. I would highly recommend Hibu and Darla to any business in Spokane. I am not very technical, so Darla did great explaining how everything works. I am looking forward to purchasing more products as I continue grow.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Cory at Hibu is a excellent sale rep. He does a great job explaining what the book and online is doing and how it can help our business. If I ever have a question all I have to do is call. Hibu is work really hard to make my web page up to date and the way I like it. Thanks Cory and Hibu.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Patrick was friendly and knowledgable and really helped my business grow. The online programs that Hibu provides has helped me get more and more business. I have been in business since 1998 and Hibu has always been there for me. Thank you Patrick and Hibu for helping my business be so successful.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

Awesome account manager. Travis ** was professional and friendly. He explained all of our options and worked within our budget. Our online presence immediately improved. He even followed up with us after to answer new questions that popped up after our site went live.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

I have with Janice ** at HIBU, our personal sales rep, for a number of years and have been happy with the service she has provided. We have obtained new clients from our ads and website and would recommend this to other businesses.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

We love our new website, and the setup process was quick and painless. Our rep April ** was extremely helpful, and helped us build the perfect website for our business!! We highly recommend Hibu and April to anyone looking for a professional looking website at an affordable cost!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

Fred and the entire team at Hibu worked very hard on our website and we are very appreciative. We were in direct communication with them almost daily. They always responded to our every request without delay and without any hassle. They helped us design a very good website that we are proud of. I highly recommend them!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I have a very small business and was so impressed with the entire process setting up my website. The sales rep was very helpful. I would recommend all business owners to do business with HIBU. I have gotten great results and have received great service when I need. Thanks HIBU!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I am very pleased with my first Hibu experience! My account representative is attentive, knowledgeable and extremely responsive. He seems to really care about my small company and worked with me to custom tailor my Facebook page and ads. He and everyone else at the company have provided excellent customer service.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

My Hibu rep, Margo, is fabulous! She is well versed in the options available and what is important for my business. Her advice on my website and ads has been unbelievably kind, helpful and appropriate. Her knowledge of her clients and what is best for them is unparalleled! I am so grateful for her advice and support - she is the best!!! Thank you, Margo!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Nikki is a lifesaver! She is always so helpful with our website and related accounts. Can't say enough that she is really good at what she does. Very personable & easy to talk to. Certainly puts in a lot of time and effort with her clients. Would highly recommend!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I am so pleased with Hibu! The team listened to my needs, recommended services based on what I was looking to achieve and made me a gorgeous new website! I have already gotten a fantastic response to the new site. Thank you Mike, Kim, Shannon and Allison for all of your hard work!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I am pleased with the actual website itself. The setup process was stressful, but the end result turned out well. That being said, if it wasn't for Vito ** and his boss Tim **, we would have canceled our contract already. Your customer service is absolutely terrible. People don't get back to you, changes take forever and follow through is nonexistent. You are very lucky to have the two gentlemen mentioned above. They actually know what customer service is all about. It's not only about new business. It's keeping your current clients satisfied and happy with your product.

Hibu response
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue. Your feedback is valuable to us and we
will use it to improve our products and services. We’ll reach out privately to begin resolving this issue

with your recent purchase.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I find that whenever I have an issue regarding my ads, I can instantly call my rep and get whatever the issue is taken care of. My rep seems to really want to help and he "goes to bat" for me every time. I couldn't ask for better customer service!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I have been a Hibu customer for 5 years, I am very happy with my website through them. The website is visually appealing and I can easily make changes on my own website and when I have trouble their customer service is always helpful. My rep, Dave is always available and adds that extra layer of support.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Excellent customer service and easy to deal with it. Jim was professional and places the customer needs above all else. Very happy with new services and options. I would highly recommend Hibu to friends and other business owners. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

While I did like the website that was created for me, it didn't meet my total expectations! One thing that I was expecting, and I'm not sure of the proper wording, so I'll just have to explain, when going to my website from any device, the website automatically resizes itself to fit the screen. I was told that this would happen and never did. I was expecting an increase in new clients, a few would have been nice. Zip, nada, nothing, not even one phone call!

I would never recommend this company to anyone unless they have money to throw away which is what I felt I have done. I wasted over 2K for nothing, seriously nothing. When It became a financial burden, after the loss of staff, I requested that I get a bit of a time reprieve, the answer I got was basically "NO, you have a contract and need to pay!"

Now that the year is up, I contacted my rep at the beginning of the final month, on the telephone, that I am canceling my contract. He said he would take care of it and another big fat nothing! I noticed that HIBU is still advertising on Facebook. I sent a text confirming my cancellation and he followed up with, "Send me an email stating that." Tired of scammers.

Hibu response

We appreciate the opportunity to address your situation, Tonia. We would like to resolve your situation with us. We have notified our customer service team and someone will contact you within 2 business days.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

Thank you to Tommy ** for all your help. I appreciate his honesty. He doesn't try to oversell me, but recommends just what I need to help my business. Hibu developed our website and it looks great. And, with their help, we can now make changes to it as we see fit.

Hibu Company Information