Call toll free
3.20/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

Hibu Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

We have been very happy with how Hibu has handled our website! Rachel ** has been instrumental in getting everything customized and efficient. We have seen our call volume grow and new clients increase dramatically since having Hibu take over our website.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

We used Hibu to help us upgrade our website. They found a better address, re-designed the entire website, and even helped fix an issue with our Facebook links. We are happy with the design as well as the info reports that are emailed. For the affordable monthly fee, our customers will find us easily and we can have the designer make changes when needed. We can also easily make changes ourselves if we ever want to.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Bad sales team. Matt ** Make promises that he doesn’t keep. Once they gets your money they will not appropriately follow up with you. I’ve invested time and money with no results from Hibu. Do not use this company for any services concerning websites. SCAM SCAM. They will promise to get your website in two weeks but actually it takes over a month. Once they finish the site it will be typos and mistakes. Bad company. Don't throw your money away.

11/7/19

We sincerely apologize about your experience with Hibu. We have made several attempts to contact you to review your advertising concern that was first brought to our attention 10/15/19. Please call Hibu Customer Service within the next 3 business days. If we don't hear from you, we will assume the concern has been resolved and we will close our investigation.

10/15/19-• We appreciate the opportunity to address your situation, Bennett. We would like to resolve your situation with us. We have notified our customer service team and someone will contact you within 2 business days.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I have been "using" this company for years, and I have nothing to show for it. What I do have is a horrible website with incorrect info. Which they haven't changed no matter how many times I've asked. www.balanceandmotionclinic.com, take a look for yourself. I got so fed up trying to get them to fix it I ended up making a new website of my own. After doing that I requested to terminate my services with Hibu. They will not cancel the agreement and any time I get on the phone about it the call gets disconnected on their end with no callbacks ever. They continue to charge me and each month the charges have increased with no explanation. I sent a certified letter to the address on my most recent agreement requesting cancellation, but that letter was returned because the addressee moved and left no forwarding address. This company is a total scam! I highly discourage anyone interested in doing business with them.

10/14/2019

Cyndi, I am sorry to hear about your experience. We will have an investigation opened and one of our Senior Customer Care members will be in contact shortly. Thank you.

10/15/2019

Yes, we will absolutely include that in the investigation. Thank you.

10/30/2019

Cyndi, thank you for taking your time to speak with me and work with me on your concerns. Although, we might not have agreed completely, I do hope the cancellation processed and the goodwill adjustment issued helps ease your mind about Hibu. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Stay away from Hibu. In the world of marketing, they have nothing to offer you but scams. As a new start up, they tried to con me into getting Google Ads through them. They were awful. Poorly design and wrong. They then try to muck up your website and phone numbers. Go directly to Google Ads, and hire a reputable company. They are in it for themselves, and offer poor and cursory results.

10/18/2019

Hello, I am sorry to hear about the issues you've encountered with us. A specialist with our Customer Care team will be reviewing your account and be in touch shortly.

Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I signed up for a one year phone directory listing and they threw in listings management and keep billing me even though I have not renewed. I called repeatedly and cannot get them to cancel it. Horrible, horrible, horrible business and even worse service. Do not recommend.

10/10/19

Thank you for your understanding during our recent conversation regarding your Hibu advertising. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and pleased to be able to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.

10/9/19
Hello Lori, We sincerely apologize about your experience with your Hibu Listings Management service!
We appreciate your feedback and would like to make things right. Someone from our customer service

team will be contacting you within 48 hours to help assist with your resolution.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

Just renewed our phone book advertising for the year with several phone books. The rep was extremely helpful and very nice. It is nice to deal with someone on the phone who is helpful such as this. Many of the reps show in their voice that they do not like their job, but this one was fantastic. Keep up the good work!!!

Hibu response

Ellen, We love hearing how well and knowledgeable our sales team is! Thank you for the positive feedback!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

They don’t make updates when asked. They say they have then it turns out they haven’t. They will say that they’re calling back but won’t. Salesmen use misleading information and false promises to get you to try it. Once you give them a few months of not producing any leads and try to quit using them you’ll suddenly realize that you’re in a six month contract. From what I understand the contract is not legally binding but they will tell you otherwise. Contacted an attorney today. I’d rather give money to an attorney than give this shady dishonest company another dime.

10/10/19

Thank you for your understanding during our recent investigation regarding your hibu advertising. We are pleased to be able to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with your Search Standard program! We value

your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our customers may have.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

Kathy does an amazing job, always checking up on my business and seeing how well we do with traffic. Website that she does is excellent, our menu is there plus images of our restaurant. We actually seen a boost of Togo orders????

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Dan Deets helped to make our transition from book only to internet advertising much easier than I thought possible. Your website staff do a super job with our homepage floriequipment.com. With their continued support I am sure I will remain a HIBU customer.

Hibu response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy Dan was able to make the transition from print to internet easy and that our staff designed a website that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to a continued relationship!

Hibu Company Information