4.6/5 (131 ratings)

About Hibu

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Pros

• Custom marketing solutions
  • Synchronized for better results
  • Everything from a single provider

Cons

• Must request quote for pricing
  • Multi-step process (not DIY)

Bottom Line

Hibu’s digital marketing solutions work as a single interconnected campaign to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu makes it easy for business owners to get everything they need to advertise their business online.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: July 14, 2021

We hired a digital strategist on Thumbtack to later find out he is a sales rep for Hibu (when he already took our credit card info, and then connected our social media pages with Hibu) so we had no idea that we were “hiring” them. Our experience with Hibu has been terrible from the beginning, our Google my business got suspended when syncing it to their dashboard, and was suspended for a month, we’ve gotten maybe 2-3 calls from their google ads in 2 months (all from people that live 6 hrs from where we are based), no messages or comments on their Facebook ads and we are spending $1200 a month.

Our Facebook ads were down for 1-2 weeks, then it was finally up and it was the wrong ad. Been trying to cancel but the company says the sales rep and his manager have to cancel it and then they state they can’t cancel it, so basically nobody is able to. But somehow they are all able to set the payment account? If we were getting ANY type of results we would be okay with spending that amount of money but with no results, no customer service, and no help. Don’t make the same mistake we did, DO NOT HIRE THEM.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I have enjoyed great results and excellent customer service so far. I am excited to keep growing my clientele. Jamie has been so easy to work with every step of the way, making time to accommodate my schedule and thoroughly explaining all the processes. Thanks again!

Original review: July 1, 2021

When my rep Dennis walked into my shop almost 2 years ago, I didn't know this would be the start of something great. I'm a small business that repairs and replaces auto glass and was looking for more leads to keep my team busy and grow my business. The solutions that Dennis and Sharon proposed made immediate sense and I have been consistently getting 100+ phone calls/mo ever since. Great solution but even better service!

Original review: June 29, 2021

We purchased Hibu online Google advertising program for which we saw very little increased activity. My big complaint is they have a system to ask your customer to rate your company and services. The problem is they do not transfer over to Google automatically unless the customer presses a special Google button. So we have 4 new 5 star reviews that do not show up on Google and Hibu says they have no way to transfer the review if the customer doesn't hit the magic button. Google reviews are what matters in the internet world and having reviews on Hibu is good but these reviews should transfer automatically to Google especially with what Hibu is charging for their services.

Hibu response

Based on the research of your concern we have determined that no error has occurred. We appreciate your understanding during our investigation.

Original review: June 25, 2021

Hibu will suck the life out of your small business. They don’t listen and only do what makes them money. (Useless search term words are cheap and easy to get results.) Old suits trying to make it in the 21st century. Don’t become a bar code in a giant fish bowl. There are too many qualified smaller companies. Don’t use Hibu.

Hibu response

We have made several attempts to contact you to review your advertising concern that was first brought to our attention 6/28/21. Please call Hibu Customer Service within the next 3 business days. If we don't hear from you, we will assume the concern has been resolved and we will close our investigation.

Original review: June 18, 2021

Please attach my review here. She was so patient and polite and spent 60 minutes on a chat call for me. She corrected everything that another member told me I would have to wait 24-48hrs for correction and she just did it, absolutely amazing. She needs a raise. She has made me a customer for life.

Original review: June 16, 2021

We are very happy with all the services Hibu has provided us, from our website design to our internet advertising. Tom ** is a very thorough and supportive Account Manager. He always has new ideas to get our name out to our potential customers!

Original review: June 11, 2021

I have been very impressed with Dillon and the results he has achieved for me. Hibu has definitely put more customers at my door. I would highly recommend using the service if you want to increase your business. Alphagraffix Inc. Yukon, OK

Original review: June 9, 2021

Dylan and his team at Hibu have been instrumental in the success of my home service business. From the start they’ve been honest and upfront about what I need to do and what I don’t. Anyone looking for marketing should contact these guys, you won’t regret it!

Original review: June 9, 2021

My team and I worked with Dylan **. He absolutely knocked it out of the park! Very professional and knowledgeable. I'd recommend anyone who needs a clean and good looking website to work with them. They take the entire hassle of designing and managing a website out of the equation.

Hibu Company Information