ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.19/5

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

Hibu Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I truly enjoy working with Steve **. He is always a pleasure to speak to and I have no doubt that he has my company’s best interest at heart at all times. Always gives good recommendations that coincide with my business plan and goals. He has never been pushy with sales, simply helpful which is hard to find nowadays. Thank you again Steve!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I was lied to by the sales rep from the beginning and dealing with anyone throughout this company was frustrating and as far as I am concerned they did absolutely nothing but take my money and lie to me.

12/2/19

Matt, thank you for taking the time to speak with me today about your concerns with your Hibu website. We are sorry we could not come to a mutual resolution.

11/27/19

Matt, all feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and regret the experience you’ve had. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form a solution.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Worst ROI ever. Everything they do is misleading. Anyone with a google analytics account can see very little actual traffic for HIBU ads. Their dashboard is a bunch of fake statistics. I'm not even sure where they get their stats but definitely not verifiable. I tried to cancel and was routed through some call center in India to be told I had a min 6 month contract again not what my rep told me. Very disappointing!!! The rep is super nice. Unfortunately she may not be the brightest crayon in the box selling such a crappy product.

11/22/2109

Hello, thank you for reaching out to express your concerns. A member of our Senior Customer Care Specialist team will be in contact soon to discuss what's going on. Thank you!

12/13/2019

Hello, I have attempted to reach you on 3 different occasions. Please give me a call back, I'd like to talk to you about your concerns. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Bobbi is the best. I had some problems with Hibu, she took care of everything. She says what she is going to do and follows through and does it. It is not lip service. I hope Hibu appreciations her. She is one in a million.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Steven ** and Deborah ** have been great to partner with on our SEO campaigns. They are proactively helping our company by making suggestions on how we can reach more clients, and grow our business. Looking forward to continuing our partnership for 2020.

11/21/19-Lynsey,

This is wonderful feedback. We are glad you are happy with the service Steven & Deborah has provided and that the digital advertising is targeting the desired audience. We look forward to a continued relationship.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Todd has been a great help, and has been good to explain the process, which we were confused by. Also has helped us with our Facebook account, which was a totally mess trying to find out to actually was an administrator. He is always just a phone call away.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

Mike ** has been my representative for many years and has done an exceptional job for me. He never tries to sell me more than what would work for me in my area. I would recommend him to be in charge of all of your sales reps because he sales to you as if it was his own business.

11/20/19--Jerry,

We are glad you are happy with the products and services offered by Hibu and we really appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback. We look forward to helping grow your business!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Don't waste your time. Go somewhere else. This company calls and waste people time. Then they offer top rate and trying to trick you to get into their trap. No thanks.... I spoke to someone, she wasted 20 min and then offered me $149 a month for a basic website. What a joke.

Hibu response
We appreciate the opportunity to address your situation, Lisa. We would like to resolve your
situation with us. We have notified our customer service team and someone will contact you within 2

business days.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

We have had such a great, profitable and long standing relationship with Steve Cox and Hibu. I would not go anywhere else. He has grown our business tremendously over the years and continues to keep us up to date with the latest technology that Hibu offers. Couldn't recommend him more.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

This company are thieves. I have tried to speak to everyone at their office to cancel my account (within the 3 days) AND THEY WON'T CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT. They will continue to steal your money every month. That’s how they make their money. I’m not the one to usually write a bad review but people need to know that the people at this company are MONSTERS. Please please save your money and sanity and DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM.

11/19/19

Thank you for your understanding during our recent conversation regarding your Hibu advertising. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and are pleased to be able to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.

Hibu Company Information