Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.15/5

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: June 4, 2020

I signed up with Hibu Global about 5 months ago and currently I am standing at 0 ROI from this company. This company has not generated a single leads/job to my company but kept charging my credit card every month. I called them several times about the dissatisfaction with their services and requested to cancel the contract. All they say is I have to do 6 months of contract. This is the worst marketing company I have every worked with and they do not care about their clients at all. The only thing they care is their 6 months of contract. I strongly suggest other business owners to stay away from their scam.

Hibu response
6/4/2020

Kishor, I am so sorry for this experience you've had with us. Your concerns have been relayed to our Customer Care team and one of our representatives will be in touch shortly. Thank you!

Original review: June 1, 2020

Brenda is very easy to work with and is there for her customers. She has always emailed and texted back no matter what time of the day which counts for a lot. The inside fella "Kid Chaos" seems like he really cares on the quality of work that is put out. We are newer clients and have dealt with a lot of weird circumstances, but once things are back to normal I have high hopes in my HIBU squad.

Josh B

Original review: May 29, 2020

Digital marketing services. Great experience with this Company and I suspect it's all due to their AWESOME rep Leah, who is always available and willing to explain the world of online marketing which is a constantly changing landscape. Thank you Leah for staying on top of things for us.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Hibu as been Excellent! Sue ** has been an extremely great Rep for us. We started with a different company and did not get the best results. Sue came in, presented the amazing things Hibu offers, cleaned up our website and advertisement in no time at all! We could not be happier with Hibu and Sue! Not only has Sue been extremely helpful but she also checks in with us regularly to ensure we are happy with the service, to make helpful adjustments, and offer new services that are catered to us! Sue and Hibu have done Wonders for our advertisement! We are extremely happy!

Hibu response

Glad to hear that your advertising is doing well. Sue takes pride and makes every effort to be there for her clients. We look forward to working with you for a long time Daniel.

Hibu Customer Service

Original review: May 28, 2020

John ** has been working as our sales representative from the beginning. His advice and follow through has aided in building our exposure and customer base. John has worked with us on marketing and ensured are needs were met. Our company keeps growing and we thank John for our success.

Original review: May 27, 2020

Sue ** did a great job. She seen we made a change on our website and asked if she should put the change on our ads. She was very proactive. I was very impressed with her. She has always kept a close eye on our account and you don't always see that. Thanks Sue.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Rachel ** has been handling my advertising for years! I would not have anyone else handling my program. She is extremely thorough, very responsive and makes me feel comfortable in any decisions we need to make. Rachel is an asset for Hibu!!!! Thank you Rachel!!!!

Original review: May 22, 2020

Rachel is the best hands on rep I’ve ever had ever! Answered every call and showed up when she made an appointment and she also periodically called and or stopped by to see if I needed anything and went the extra step to help me as I am not computer savvy! Instead of 5 stars I give her 10!! Cheryl ** Mirabellas Italian Cucina

Original review: May 21, 2020

Stephen has been a great help throughout the whole process. Kept me in the loop the whole time and came to our office on multiple occasions to help set everything up. He has been available for questions any time I needed him. I would highly recommend Steve and the team at HIBU to any company looking for online advertising.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I have been very happy with my experience with your company. I love my new website. Its has definitely helped create more business. I am very happy with my sales rep. Rachel. She is great and on top of everything for me.

Hibu Company Information