Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.73/5

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: April 8, 2021

Thank Hibu and Steve ** for all you have done for us at Dk Tanks & Culverts. Your service and attention to detail is second to none. We have seen a huge boost to our business and or new customer conversion rate has increased dramatically. Steve has been invaluable as a customer rep. We can always count on Steve to help resolve any issue as well as offer his expertise as we have grown in our partnership. Any business, small or large could benefit from Hibu. Thank you for all you do.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Steve Cox! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: April 7, 2021

I love working with HIBU because of the people that I am working with now. Kristin and Tanner because they are great people and they know so much about websites and marketing and they are willing to share all their ideas with me to benefit me and help make my company a success. I would definitely recommend.

Original review: March 31, 2021

I'm very happy with Matt being my contact for Hibu. There isn't a question he doesn't get answered for me and we tackle every problem. Things have been great. Thank you Matt. We have been doing business with Matt for more than a few years and each year things get better and better.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Kelly ** is great. Helped me with my advertising and grow my business during the pandemic..Always there, very professional and kind. I totally recommend him to my friends. We did the meeting by Zoom call, was a easy process. 5 stars.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Patrick has been great to work with. Great attitude and does an awesome job communicating. He looks after our account so I don't have to. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an online presence.

Original review: March 28, 2021

I would highly recommend Don ** to anyone looking to update their website or do from the ground up website or marketing campaign. He's professional, honest, and knows how to get things done. What impressed me is he didn't try to sell me on anything. He just explained cost and benefits. He always responded to questions. Even on the weekend. Thanks again, Don

Original review: March 27, 2021

Barbara ** is very efficient contact. She helped me set up my new account and answered all my questions. She's easy to contact and work with in discussing my needs for my advertising plan. I own a jewelry store and have specific needs that she was able to fulfill for me

Original review: March 26, 2021

Helping us grow economically, with little effort. THANKS. It has been wonderful to have the HIBU organization helping with the marketing to grow and prosper. Looking forward to many more years of working together and continued growth. A+ A+ A+

Original review: March 25, 2021

Patrick ** is awesome! From explaining things thoroughly to staying on top of the entire experience, he takes care of me and my business. Highly recommend! I was doubtful of Google Ads and having someone else run them, but after talking to Patrick, seeing what they do on the back end, it was a no brainer.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Patrick! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: March 24, 2021

Chris was very attentive to my needs. When questions came up about the design he sat with me and sifted through the details. I was left very satisfied. I would recommend him to any of my colleagues who were looking in this market.

Hibu Company Information