4.6/5 (132 ratings)

About Hibu

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Pros

• Custom marketing solutions
  • Synchronized for better results
  • Everything from a single provider

Cons

• Must request quote for pricing
  • Multi-step process (not DIY)

Bottom Line

Hibu’s digital marketing solutions work as a single interconnected campaign to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu makes it easy for business owners to get everything they need to advertise their business online.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Hibu was the worst business investment I've made so far. They were not helpful at all and I should have continued to create my ads myself because that's what I had to do using their service anyway. I was told that they were going to create and post the ads for me monthly but they used the same ad and pictures for months even though I submitted more photos.

Hibu response

Thank you for your feedback. I have checked your dashboard and the testing focus was being changed each month. The testing focus can be ad copy, images, or call to action. The product is working correctly and the ad performance is exceeding the estimated clicks of the program. We are happy to assist with any changes that you would like made, you would just need to contact our Support team. We have attempted to reach you over the phone and via email several times, but have not heard back. Please call us at 877-899-1228 if you would like to make changes or have any further questions.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

The representative tells everything they will do for marketing, help, and not showing options of budget for digital marketing. They tell us in beginning they have all knowledge to do it. We want the way it should be. It takes so much time and billing they say after launching will start but it starts as soon as we sign the contract. Google connections they don't do it. It takes time and 2 months nothing happens. The representative goes away without replacing anyone who helps. Always says call support team. Till today I do not have a single customer through this marketing campaign. Social media campaign they are doing without social media connection? How it will work and charge for it in addition to displaying ads means without doing connections.

They try to do marketing. Says will try this one then it did not work then try another one or ask for an increased budget. This company should know where it works in what type of budget. They don't start from a lower budget at all. If you hold the payment they suspend the marketing even after showing the proof of payments. I am spending more time and money than before doing marketing then work myself. This is a waste of money not giving results as the money we pay them. I will never recommend them at all. In this pandemic, I thought I will get my business back on track as they promised but says the contract only will change it but not allows to change it. I have paid payment but not resolving yet. My reviews do not shows on Google to know more people. Why it should not share with it automatically?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

Zach ** was fabulous, very kind and warm and made me feel super comfortable to be able to call him whenever I needed something. I was not always happy with the people actually making my website, I did feel that it was at times thrown together and not very professionally done.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. We are sorry to hear of your concerns with your website. Our Website Support Team can be reached at 877 237 6120 for changes and questions Monday to Friday from 7:00am-10:00pm and Saturday from 7:00am -5:00pm. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Mike ** with Pest Management Services Incorporated of Ashburn VA has provided us with great service for years. He is such a nice guy and we are always pleased with the pest control services every quarter. Thank you for the opportunity to rate this company.

Original review: July 27, 2021

Stacy was very good at helping me understand what your company can do for me. She worked with me for about a year before I decided to work with her. She was very understanding that I don't really get the online advertising. I hope this will help my business grow.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the positive review! When you’re happy, we’re happy! Hope you have a great day!

Original review: July 19, 2021

We are a small business that had a terrible experience with Hibu. We had a 6 month contract with Hibu for several services and tried to terminate our contract at the end of the 6 month period (with adequate notice as defined in the contract). The sales rep was pushy and would not assist with the termination until you were forced to watch a 6 minute video about how much they did for your company. Be sure you know what you are getting into and how to terminate your agreement. I would not recommend getting locked into their service agreement.

Hibu response

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with our service during your request for cancellation. I researched your account and found that upon your request to cancel your sales representative offered to set up a meeting in person or Zoom to assist with the cancellation process. There was no response to the request to set up a meeting. Sales then emailed a video with the subject line "Susong Dermatology's Please watch before Canceling- Instructions Included!". This video included the phone number to our cancellations team and it was advised that you would needed to call the number provided in the video to request cancellation. I show on 07/14/2021 you did call in and request cancellation and your products are now set up for cancellation.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I just want to take the time, which is long overdue, to give a positive review for Don **. Don has been nothing but helpful with my website and his input on how I can better reach out to new customers. Don is very professional and knowledgeable. He is not pushy, but, when I have any questions or issues he is there for me. I appreciate everything he does. Thanks Don

Original review: July 15, 2021

Kyla is amazing to say the least. She is very professional but also very personable. It's like having a friend cheering on our business and helping us grow to our full potential. She knows the market, does her research where she needs to, and provides exactly what our company needs.

Original review: July 14, 2021

We hired a digital strategist on Thumbtack to later find out he is a sales rep for Hibu (when he already took our credit card info, and then connected our social media pages with Hibu) so we had no idea that we were “hiring” them. Our experience with Hibu has been terrible from the beginning, our Google my business got suspended when syncing it to their dashboard, and was suspended for a month, we’ve gotten maybe 2-3 calls from their google ads in 2 months (all from people that live 6 hrs from where we are based), no messages or comments on their Facebook ads and we are spending $1200 a month.

Our Facebook ads were down for 1-2 weeks, then it was finally up and it was the wrong ad. Been trying to cancel but the company says the sales rep and his manager have to cancel it and then they state they can’t cancel it, so basically nobody is able to. But somehow they are all able to set the payment account? If we were getting ANY type of results we would be okay with spending that amount of money but with no results, no customer service, and no help. Don’t make the same mistake we did, DO NOT HIRE THEM.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I have enjoyed great results and excellent customer service so far. I am excited to keep growing my clientele. Jamie has been so easy to work with every step of the way, making time to accommodate my schedule and thoroughly explaining all the processes. Thanks again!

Hibu Company Information