Call toll free
3.26/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Hibu Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

They don’t make updates when asked. They say they have then it turns out they haven’t. They will say that they’re calling back but won’t. Salesmen use misleading information and false promises to get you to try it. Once you give them a few months of not producing any leads and try to quit using them you’ll suddenly realize that you’re in a six month contract. From what I understand the contract is not legally binding but they will tell you otherwise. Contacted an attorney today. I’d rather give money to an attorney than give this shady dishonest company another dime.

10/10/19

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with your Search Standard program! We value

your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our customers may have.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

Kathy does an amazing job, always checking up on my business and seeing how well we do with traffic. Website that she does is excellent, our menu is there plus images of our restaurant. We actually seen a boost of Togo orders????

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Dan Deets helped to make our transition from book only to internet advertising much easier than I thought possible. Your website staff do a super job with our homepage floriequipment.com. With their continued support I am sure I will remain a HIBU customer.

Hibu response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are happy Dan was able to make the transition from print to internet easy and that our staff designed a website that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to a continued relationship!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

We started with Hibu earlier this year and the service we received from Hibu has been anything but acceptable. We started with Hibu to increase our Google clicks and impressions. We have not notice any difference in standing and reached out to Hibu to have a search with our Company attached. I noticed everything. The proposal on their dashboard is generic. Meaning they can use any company's information to obtain results. Our business name is never included in the listings management, search marketing, and display advertising. We also had a social listing with Hibu where they stated that they made us active on 68 websites. Come to find out we were not active on 68 websites, including the local white and yellow pages, which I personally made us active on. I recommend that you do not seek the services of Hibu. They will take your money and create new contracts without your awareness or approval.

Hibu response

10/2/19--Thank you for your understanding during our recent investigation regarding your Hibu advertising. We are pleased to be able to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

Overpromise underdeliver as I grew. I have been a customer for multiple years (over 10). I always knew I was dealing with a big company and would need to deal with issues related to that. The local rep and corporate don't really interact. I spent about 40k a year with them towards the end. They always have the same smoke and mirrors answer to PPC questions. I would ask for ideas from the specialist but they would just say I should spend more funds to get more share.

I would double my spend and get marginal results. I would ask why it didn't match up with what they suggested. They would say, "Those numbers are old. You should increase your budget." Some of their products are "proprietary" so they won't share information. The account manager just emailed canned responses, no critical thinking about how to make my campaigns work better. It work well in the beginning with a small budget but when I needed to zero in on particular market I decided to go to a different company.

Hibu response

10/10/19 Thank you for your understanding during our recent investigation regarding your hibu advertising. We are pleased to be able to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

We hired Hibu to run a Google AdWords Search Campaign. We are a small family owned roofing company in Pennsylvania. We signed a 6 month contract and were promised to be swamped with phone calls to help our business grow. 2 months into the contract and over $4000 spent, we have received zero business. We received 3 phone calls that were not even legitimate business opportunities. We tried to cancel our contract and Hibu will not allow it. Their customer service representative was rude. DO NOT sign a contract with this company.

Hibu response
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Jason. We apologize for your recent purchase
experience and would like to assist you. Someone from our team will be following up shortly to assist

you with a resolution.

Resolution response: Sept. 17, 2019

Matter was resolved by Claudia & Aby, Thank you ladies!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I have been trying to cancel Auto renew since April 2019, also to close my account with HIBU. I was assured that Auto renew was Opted out by at least 3 representatives, not so.... guess what? I just received a 2020 contract with auto renewal. I get either," We're working on it" or "It's been done" and clearly it has not. I have even talked to customer service on the phone. Nothing works, all I get is lip service. I no longer wish to talk to anyone from HIBU on the phone, I want this issued to be resolved in writing. I simply ask NO more Auto renew and Close my account period, simple. There has to be someone higher up in this company that has the authority to handle this situation. I was unable manually to go into my own account and turn off auto renew that seems unethical to me. For the reasons above I can not recommend HIBU.

9/19/19

Thank you for updating your star rating! I am glad we were able to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

9/17/19
Hello Catherine, We sincerely apologize about your experience with our Auto Renewal process!
We appreciate your feedback and would like to make things right. Someone from our customer service

team will be contacting you within 48 hours to help assist with your resolution.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

We have been using Hibu for many years now. We are a small town construction company and Hibu has really helped us get our business name out there. We have been working with Steven ** through Hibu, and we refuse to work with anyone else. He provides us with excellent service and always gets back to us right away. We have gotten so much business recently from our advertising that we had to actually call Steven to have our advertising changed so that we could get caught up with our workload. Overall, this is a great company to work with. We highly recommend Hibu for any of your advertising needs!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

Small restoration company. Gave Hibu a chance. They put together some ads, made all the cards seem as if they would line up. Told me I was reporting on sites good according to their reports. Told them I've had a drastic decrease in business, they said increase my budget. So I listened and followed their advice and NOW I have ZERO calls coming in. Nothing from their work and they refuse to tell you their fees. So to date I still have no clue how much goes to my ad budget or to their fees. NOT a good company for trade guys in my opinion.

Hibu response

We sincerely apologize about your experience with your Search campaign. We appreciate your feedback. Updates have been made to help improve optimization of the campaign. Our campaign currently links potential clients to your website so they can learn more about the products and serviced being offered. Thank you for your time on our attempt to come to a mutual resolution.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

Hibu bends over backwards to help my business succeed. Can't imagine a company doing more. The variety of products that they offer, whether it be the phone book or their digital products, gives me the chance to be found almost anywhere by potential customers.

Robin,

We are glad you are happy with the products and services offered by Hibu and we really appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback. We look forward to helping grow your business!

Hibu Company Information