Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.40/5

Hibu Marketing provides digital marketing solutions that fully integrate with a customer’s current business platforms. Hibu uses modern AI and machine learning to make sure your marketing campaigns are ahead of the curve. This can lead to higher traffic to your custom-designed website and increased online visibility. Hibu offers a complete digital marketing package, one-on-one service, more website conversion and business solutions tailored to your business goals.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

HIBU's marketing approach proved itself in as little as 2 months. Our pipeline has been full and constant since we started using them. I strongly recommend HIBU to any company that is struggling with their marketing approach. It's great working with a firm that has such a strong local presence.

Hibu response

Thank you so much! So glad to hear that you're happy with our service! We look forward to continuing to meet your business’ needs. Please have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

I am very happy with Randy **. He was very honest and happy to do his job any questions I’ve had he’s been there to help. My business has grown more than I anticipated with Hibu. Thanks Randy for all your help.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

Because we usually don't check our own website, we were unaware our website wasn't working. Richard called to inform me that our website was not working. I was able to contact our IT department and get our website back up. Thanks so much Richard!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

Richard ** with HIBU has done a phenomenal job in helping us grow our business. He is always available and truly puts the customer first! On the rare occasion he doesn’t know the answer to a question or concern, he immediately gets with someone who does and the issue is resolved. I would recommend Richard to anyone looking for an experienced person to grow their business.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

He has helped me out with this project and is always there if needed. I would recommend Steve to anyone. He is always very upbeat and ready to help in anyway he can. He has even waited on a customer or two.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

We truly appreciate the service Hibu provides. Our rep, Richard **, stays on top of things, keeps us well informed. We are looking forward to do more business in the future and feel free to call my cell regarding any questions you may have.

Nathan Beck
President

Sherlock Insurance Group

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I am not a Hibu customer however I inquired about their services. I was given incorrect information actually a lie. I was looking into doing Paid Google Advertising with them and was told there is NO MANAGEMENT fee for their services as they were compensated by Google. That did not sound right so I pushed and was finally told their dashboard shows 100% of my advertising budget going to Google Ad Words but their documentation says "a portion of the fees paid by you as our management fee." I was later told by a manager is amount is 20% fee of your spent but that is not in writing, so if I was misled about their percentage in the first place saying they don't charge anything how can I believe them about the 20%. Needless to say I did not go with Hibu as like every other company they were giving me incorrect information in the hopes of gaining a new customer.

Hibu response

All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and regret the experience you’ve had. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form a solution.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

We have been more than pleased with the service we receive from Hibu, and our service rep, Charlie, is so attentive and responsive to us. We get a lot of bang for our buck with Hibu and appreciate the personalized service with them.

Hibu response

We’re thrilled you’ve had a positive experience! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

Hibu Agents Very professional with good service that has helped our online activity across the board. Nice Website that is easy to manage. I would highly recommend them and their tools to manage your online activity. Thanks Again. Cary **. DeBoer Outdoor Power.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

I was misled by the sales agent who took my money, never informed me of the correct contract time and then they completely mess up my campaign with incorrect information and wrong landing pages. The sales rep even said my website sucked and then him and fellow employees of Hibu started leaving bad reviews on my business. I was lied to by customer service of hibu as well multiple times. Ine employee told me they would extend my pause for longer than 2 weeks and he never followed through. Hibu is a RIP off and their sales agents play fraudulent tactics promising to use portions of their commissions to help boost a customers campaign. Never designed the campaign correctly and I lost money with no sales in return. This is the worst company I have ever seen! Stay far away from hibu!

Hibu response

Thank you, Stephen, for your understanding during our recent conversation regarding your hibu advertising. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and pleased to be able to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.

Hibu Company Information