3.17/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

Hibu Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

One star is not even appropriate. I called Hibu in April to cancel our service. I jumped through all the hoops necessary to have this done and was told it was completely taken care of. In October I received another bill from Hibu and the customer service representative assured me that our account had been cancelled back in April. November rolls around and once again I got a bill from Hibu and this time the representative tells me that he has no record of us ever cancelling back in April. I asked to speak to a manager and was ask "why do you need to talk to a manager, they are going to tell you the same thing?" I told him that the way business was being handled was unacceptable and that I would need to talk to the manager. When I asked for the manager's name, I was ask "for what?" Then I was hung up on. Find another avenue, do NOT use HIBU!!! They are taking advantage of small businesses.

Hibu response

12/9/19-Thank you Jeanna for your understanding during our recent investigation regarding your hibu advertising. We are pleased to be able to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I have been with Hibu for some time now Steve ** is my go to guy for all my changes that need made or any questions I may have. Steve is awesome at this and has tons of great ideas to help with your needs when it comes to building and maintaining a good site for people to learn more about you and your business. Highly recommend Steve for any of your business website needs he’s the best I’ve ever encountered.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I truly enjoy working with Steve **. He is always a pleasure to speak to and I have no doubt that he has my company’s best interest at heart at all times. Always gives good recommendations that coincide with my business plan and goals. He has never been pushy with sales, simply helpful which is hard to find nowadays. Thank you again Steve!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I was lied to by the sales rep from the beginning and dealing with anyone throughout this company was frustrating and as far as I am concerned they did absolutely nothing but take my money and lie to me.

12/2/19

Matt, thank you for taking the time to speak with me today about your concerns with your Hibu website. We are sorry we could not come to a mutual resolution.

11/27/19

Matt, all feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and regret the experience you’ve had. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form a solution.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Worst ROI ever. Everything they do is misleading. Anyone with a google analytics account can see very little actual traffic for HIBU ads. Their dashboard is a bunch of fake statistics. I'm not even sure where they get their stats but definitely not verifiable. I tried to cancel and was routed through some call center in India to be told I had a min 6 month contract again not what my rep told me. Very disappointing!!! The rep is super nice. Unfortunately she may not be the brightest crayon in the box selling such a crappy product.

11/22/2109

Hello, thank you for reaching out to express your concerns. A member of our Senior Customer Care Specialist team will be in contact soon to discuss what's going on. Thank you!

12/13/2019

Hello, I have attempted to reach you on 3 different occasions. Please give me a call back, I'd like to talk to you about your concerns. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Bobbi is the best. I had some problems with Hibu, she took care of everything. She says what she is going to do and follows through and does it. It is not lip service. I hope Hibu appreciations her. She is one in a million.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Steven ** and Deborah ** have been great to partner with on our SEO campaigns. They are proactively helping our company by making suggestions on how we can reach more clients, and grow our business. Looking forward to continuing our partnership for 2020.

11/21/19-Lynsey,

This is wonderful feedback. We are glad you are happy with the service Steven & Deborah has provided and that the digital advertising is targeting the desired audience. We look forward to a continued relationship.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Todd has been a great help, and has been good to explain the process, which we were confused by. Also has helped us with our Facebook account, which was a totally mess trying to find out to actually was an administrator. He is always just a phone call away.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

Mike ** has been my representative for many years and has done an exceptional job for me. He never tries to sell me more than what would work for me in my area. I would recommend him to be in charge of all of your sales reps because he sales to you as if it was his own business.

11/20/19--Jerry,

We are glad you are happy with the products and services offered by Hibu and we really appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback. We look forward to helping grow your business!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Don't waste your time. Go somewhere else. This company calls and waste people time. Then they offer top rate and trying to trick you to get into their trap. No thanks.... I spoke to someone, she wasted 20 min and then offered me $149 a month for a basic website. What a joke.

Hibu response
We appreciate the opportunity to address your situation, Lisa. We would like to resolve your
situation with us. We have notified our customer service team and someone will contact you within 2

business days.