Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.52/5

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

This guy is a pro when it comes to websites, reputation management and ads. He and his team are your one stop shop if you’re a business owner and in my opinion this is a must have for anyone that wants to be relevant in today’s world of business.

Hibu response

Thanks for the feedback, Nick! We are glad you are happy with the products and services offered by Hibu. We really appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

Stacy is very personable and knowledgeable in the digital marketing field. You will have fun working with her as a business owner. She will help guide you though the advertising minefield with honesty and integrity. She is a credit to Yellow Book.

Hibu response

Brian, Thank you for the positive feedback! We love hearing how great our sales representatives are that they are taking great care of our customer's with their vast knowledge and understanding of the advertising world!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

Towards the end of September, 2020 I contacted Debby ** about the services she had to offer related to digital marketing. I was looking to do online advertising and I had worked with her before (she was not with Hibu at the time). I went with a package that included listings, reviews and Google ads. At the time, Debby failed to inform me that there was a 6 month contract. I didn’t know about this, paid for the first month at the begging of October 2020. After I got zero results from the campaign, I decided to cancel. Called Debby on 10/29/2020 to inform her and her response has “I don’t know. I will need to talk to my boss, he is in meetings today so I will get back to you tomorrow" (10/30/2020).

She never got back to me and I didn’t think anything of it, because I was unaware of the contract. On 11/09/2020, I got an invoice for November’s campaign I called her back and at the point she informed me that there was a 6 month contract and that I couldn’t cancel because the grace period was over. I told her I had never signed a contract and she said that I had authorized by phone. I told her she never explained those terms to me or that I was authorizing a contract over the phone. She said she couldn’t do anything about it and to call the customer service number. I called the customer service number (the same day 11/09/2020) and went over the whole story with the customer representatives. They said the would look into and would get back to me.

Lydia **, another customer service rep called me on (11/10/2020) told me that a contract was emailed to me. I told her that Debby had not informed that I was signing a contract by phone. I also brought up the fact that they could have send the contract via Docusign or something similar. Her response was that they didn’t use them. Furthermore, the email with the contract that they had sent looked and had verbiage of an invoice . When I got the email, I didn’t go over it because I thought it was just an invoice for a one time purchase. At the point informed me as well that Debby had enrolled me for automatic payments without my knowledge too. Lydia’s response was that they couldn’t do anything that only the sales department could cancel my contract.

She said she couldn't promise me that they would but that they could if they wanted to and that she would forward my request to them. Afterwards, on 11/11/2020, Debby (in the sales department) calls me, she wanted me to give them another chance and that if I did I wanted to cancel afterwards they would cancel my contract. I told her I was disappointed with Hibu’s deceitful business practices, lack of customer service, and that I wanted to cancel immediately. It was almost two weeks since I had initially called her. Debby said she would have to talk to her upper management about it and they would called me. They didn’t call me so I reached out to her on (11/16/2020) and demanded that a called be arranged with her boss Cy **.

Talked to her and Cy the afternoon and all he told me is that he was sorry “the misunderstanding“ but that they would not cancel my contract. Overall, this has been a terrible experience. They keep telling me they can fix it and get me leads. At this point is not even about the leads. I don’t want to do business with a company that lacks basic ethics, like transparency, accountability, leadership and honesty. I want the 6 month contract to be cancelled, because that was not disclosed to me and I didn’t even know I was accepting it. I would also like to be refunded for month of November, 2020. They have continue the campaign against my will, and have charged me $645.81. On 11/19/2020, I was able to get them to pause the campaign so they wouldn't keep charging me, but it is set to start again on 05/27/2021.

Hibu response

Thank you for your understanding during our recent investigation regarding your Hibu advertising. We are pleased to be able to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

From my personal experience, this company deliver a great looking dashboard and convincing sales conversations and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE! After four months of subscription to three of their products, they have delivered NO LEADS at all! I have considerable experience with pay per click, SEO and campaign marketing and have run a parallel campaign with good results to compare. Despite multiple complaints there are still no results and to add insult to injury, the company just repeats the contract terms so I have to keep paying for NO RESULTS until the contract expires! Buyer beware!

Hibu response

We sincerely apologize about your experience with your digital advertising. We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry we weren’t able to resolve your concerns but thank you for your time on our attempt to come to a mutual resolution.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

Ron has been very helpful in optimizing our website. With his help we have seen a significant increase in traffic. Customers have given us very positive feedback on layout and design. I especially like the comment and review section. Thank you so much!

Hibu response
Great feedback, Charles. We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re

happy with your Site & Search Standard Program!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

Our account rep Tallen ** follows up to make sure things are going well and goes above and beyond to help promote our business. So many times you get a lot of attention and help when a company is trying to get your business but they disappear after you sign up and pay them. This is not so with Hibu. I can contact Tallen anytime and he takes care of it or finds out the information I need quickly. Thanks for the great customer service.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. We will be sure to let Tallen know. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

Stacy ** has been amazing to work with. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. She is always willing go the extra mile. We appreciate all she does for us. Thank you for all you do, Stacy. Customer Services Team is just a phone call away to help us with our needs as well. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Tom Has been a joy to work with throughout the process of building our new website! So patient and attention to detail. Always brainstorming ways to make our site better, more beautiful, intuitive and professional! We look forward to working as a team as we march forward building on our brand and reputation.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Tom Brown! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Stay Far away From this company. They will promise you the world and deliver none of it, we are a small family company just starting out that strictly relies on the internet, Hibu Promised us everything and they delivered nothing. We barley received 2 calls per week. Sometimes we received nothing. We were charged thousands and told numerous lies, they also will hold your website hostage, while we were using them we had to use another company to generate business. They have over 226,000 negative reviews. Do not take these bad reviews lightly. They have earned every single negative review.

11/2/20

We sincerely apologize about your experience with hibu. We have made several attempts to contact you to review your advertising concern that was first brought to our attention 10/16/20. Please call hibu Customer Service within the next 3 business days. If we don't hear from you, we will assume the concern has been resolved and we will close our investigation.

10/16/20
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue. Your feedback is valuable to us and we
will use it to improve our products and services. We’ll reach out privately to begin resolving this issue

with your recent purchase.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

JB ** goes above and beyond to help us with our marketing needs. He has taught us how user friendly our Hibu website is and how easy it is to change our marketing strategies. I would recommend JB and Hibu to anyone looking for a new way to market their business!!! Thanks!

Hibu Company Information