Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.45/5

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

Hibu Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 17, 2020

Hibu and Susan ** helped me to create my website, they did a fantastic job! It looks very modern, professional and easy to browse. They always in touch for any updates. I would definitely recommend Hibu to anyone who is looking to put their business online!

Original review: March 17, 2020

Steven ** with Hibu has gone above and beyond to help us develop an online presence that is helping us make sales every day. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to expand their current business model to include more business.

Original review: March 17, 2020

Brian ** has been awesome and so helpful!! He has even checked up on us during the corona virus scare. I appreciate the follow up as well, he even set us up for our facebook and google business. Thank you!!!

Hibu response

Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to submit such a great review. Brian takes pride in his work and being there to support his customers is what he does best. Thank you again

Original review: March 13, 2020

Customer for over 20 years - that says it all. We have been Hibu customers since the Yellowbook days. As services moved more into the digital space our account managers always helped us stay ahead of the curve. Our current rep Susan is one of the best we've had, is super friendly and knowledgeable, and most importantly is very proactive with our services and always staying in touch to see how we're doing or offer advice throughout the season for us.

Original review: March 12, 2020

I have been a client of Yellow Book since they got to Chicago many years ago. I have been working with Susan ** for all that time. Susan has always been honest and very, very patient with me and all my questions. My business has been better off working with her. Thank you Susan and now Hibu.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: March 12, 2020

Bobbi with Hibu has been a tremendous help for my business. She has been more than willing to come and visit us to make sure things are running smoothly here at our store. We have had more customers visit our website since we joined Hibu. On top of the Hibu help Bobbi has given us other great ideas to help our business.

Kyle,

We are pleased to hear Bobbi has continued to remain in contact with you and that your program(s)continue to run smoothly at your store. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We look forward to a continued relationship.

Original review: March 11, 2020

Enjoyed sitting with Stacy **. She was very knowledgeable and helpful and did a wonderful job explaining what Hibu does and what it can do for our company. Very excited to see what the Hibu services will bring forward to our company.

Hibu response

Where delighted to hear Stacy has done a wonderful job and that she was able to explain our services in a manor you were comfortable making a decision as to which products and services would perform best for your business.

Original review: March 6, 2020

Hibu is great to work with. They have affordable rates and customer service is always willing to help. Susan has new ideas each time I meet with her and has helped bring more customer traffic to our website. I would recommend Hibu to local business owners.

Original review: March 5, 2020

Steve has worked really hard to boost my online presence. He has gone above and beyond when it comes to service. There have been times that he even gets on conference calls with my franchise to help fully understand what they are doing so that his team can provide me with exactly what the the franchise doesn't. This effort assures me that I am spending my money where it is needed.

Hello Ross,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We are glad to hear Steve has provided you with excellent service and that we have been able to gain your trust. We look forward to a continued relationship.

Original review: March 3, 2020

Cindi has gone above and beyond helping our business become more accessible to the public via our website restructuring and helping us complete a social marketing strategy. I cannot begin to express into words how incredible my interactions with Cindi and Hibu have been during this much needed upgrade. Our business has been dramatically affected by the strategy that she recommended and helped to implement. Top notch customer service from day one! Thank you so much Cindi!

Hibu Company Information