ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
There was a lot of different interpreters to choose from. I needed to check different languages for my work on a weekly basis, and it was the fastest and most reliable. There was never anything lost in translation. Every word was communicated precisely and accurately. I did a lot of research to find the company that would best suit our company, and this was it. It was a little pricier than I thought it would be, but in all honesty, it was totally worth it. The amount of money we made using them, highly outweighed the cost. Absolutely a perfect value for what was offered. It will be the only company I will use in the future. The reviews didn't do the company justice, as I believe the services were the measuring stick.
It includes all the most common languages including, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Polish. The ease at which it works is amazing. It also includes the Turkish and Iranian languages. It is quite accurate given that sometimes the meaning of the paragraphs takes a slightly different tone than was originally meant but if you think about it it was pretty accurate. Considering that to hire a physical person to be your interpreter would cost many times what you have to pay here it is a bargain and it works every day of the week. If it's a language problem that a company has to deal with, this is an economic way to take care of this. Most languages are covered and it works on a daily basis.
The variety they open to translate the languages is phenomenal. I mean they have all the basics such as English and Spanish and even more difficult such as Arabic. They are more accurate than Google Translate and most dictionaries. They use context clues on the sentences to help better translate the words you need into an easy comprehensible sentence. It was very reasonable price. Not too high for translations and I was very willing to pay considering they do a much better job than Google Translate could ever do. I believe that they are worth millions. They know what they are doing and do it very well, rarely any mistakes in what they translate and they always have it done asap.
It has great variety! Other services appear to be extremely limited sometimes, while this one is more expansive, which is incredibly helpful. This product is usually very accurate. While technology is sometimes imperfect, this product is excellent compared to others. Translations are difficult and the quality they give is incredible. The price is great for what you get! You do have to pay more for something good but I believe it to be worth the money! After you start using it then you realize what you really paid for and how great it is. The value is excellent! You get such a great value for the product. Some companies feel the need to play up their product so they you'll pay more and then you don't get the best, but this product isn't like that.
Different languages from around the world. Helped me communicate with my child's friend from France, a foreign exchange student. We were able to discuss our cultures, plan our welcome party and interact with other students. A few slang words were lost in translation but otherwise no problem at all. Everyone seemed to enjoy their time and no one felt left out. Minimal cost when compared to the cultural experience my kids and I received. Truly wonderful experience for all. Translator was efficient and cordial. Services were amazing. The whole process went very smoothly. Everything was perfect. Guests were comfortable and had easy time communicating with our guest of honor.
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bureau Translations?
- 906,398 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
It had more language options than I knew existed. It's a fun and educational way to talk. There is no reason for language barriers in this day. It was very accurate. I had a hard time with done words because the equivalent is not really close to some words so you have to figure words out. The price is awesome but could anyone put a price on communication. It's so great to sit and talk with someone you never thought possible. The value is non-ending. There's not enough $ in the world to put a price on communication. It's a whole different world for mail order brides and their families.
Bureau Translations expert review by ConsumerAffairs
With offices in Sao Paolo, Brazil and Miami, Florida, Bureau Translations offers language solutions to businesses around the world. Their services include translation, localization, interpretation, dubbing and transcription.
- Industry specialization: Bureau Translations specializes in the industries of finance, technology, legal, medical and government.
- Software localization: Bureau Translation can transform your current software into a useful tool in any language by localizing its interface to help you grow your brand globally.
- Dedicated project manager: Each translation project is overseen by a dedicated project manager who ensures a smooth start to finish process.
- E-book translation: Bureau’s translation team works together on e-books to make sure the language along with the meaning are accurately translated for the targeted cultural audience.
- Bureau Express: Bureau keeps costs low for businesses and individuals on a tight budget with Bureau Express. This platform allows for machine translation and post-translation editing by professional translators who focus on delivering a comprehensible translation rather than nuance and fluency.
- Best for: Bureau Translation is best for businesses in the industries of finance, technology, legal, medical and government.
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Bureau Translations Company Information
- Company Name:
- Bureau Translations