Find a Business Loans partner

2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

4.0/5 (563 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Currency

Currency is the global leader in online business financing. With over a decade of experience in large equipment lending, Currency has now expanded its product line to supply any type of business with the funding they need to grow.

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Currency Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Currency?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Currency?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

We took on a bigger contract and I needed more modern equipment, and that’s how Currency helped. As far as my experience and subsequent experiences, it wasn’t bad. The only part that was a problem was getting the paperwork back from the dealer. It was a month and a half late. I first got told, “This is what your payments are,” and then when I went to make my first payment according to the payment due, even though I hadn’t received my title, they told me there was an additional $600 interest charge from the time the loan started till the time I made my first payment. Every other vehicle I ever bought on a financing never had that included into it. I've never in my life argued so much to make a payment. Every time I turned around, they would screw it up. They wouldn’t take it out and then they charged me a late fee. I had to argue with them to take them out. I don’t believe I’ll ever do business with Currency again.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

I like that my Currency Capital loan is an affordable plan. It helped me get the bed I needed on my truck for work. It does an auto-draft every month, so I don’t ever have to worry about being late on payments or forget about it or anything. We had a little bit of a mix-up at first when applying for the loan. I think they applied for a business loan to start with when it’s a personal loan. But they straightened it out pretty quickly. They got me financed really fast. Everybody I’ve talked to so far has been easy to work with, courteous, and professional with me. That means a lot. They made getting that welding bed pretty easy, so I’d definitely recommend them to someone else.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

We used Currency Capital for the trailers. I heard about them through the dealership that I was purchasing from. We needed immediate financing to give us immediate approval, which was great. The only thing I didn't like was that in their paperwork, it shows that we have to make all 48 payments. I can’t pay those off earlier. So, a little disappointed in that. I wish there would be a little more full disclosure upfront before we start signing paperwork.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

The loan I got allowed me to purchase a piece of equipment I was bidding at Auction Time. It was a good experience and I would recommend this company.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

Getting a loan from Currency Capital helped me get the equipment I needed. Their rep is pretty knowledgeable.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

It went pretty smooth with Currency Capital. We got the truck that we needed.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I did a term loan for a trailer but I think they wrote it up as a lease. It was a four-year loan. But the trailer ended up getting totaled in about eight months, so the insurance company paid the loan off. It was quick to apply to Currency. Everything was online and then they take it out of your bank account. They were a little bit of a pain to get the payoff balance from and all that other stuff we needed when we were trying to pay it off. But other than that, they were good. It worked fine.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I got a 36-month loan with Currency Capital and it has been a good experience. It was an simple and easy process. Everything went smooth. The reps were knowledgeable, straightforward and everything you hope good employees would do to respond and really communicate with the customer. The loan helped our cash flow, where I was able to buy equipment and build our business plan. And cashflow is a big issue within small starting businesses like us.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

The term loan for an enclosed trailer that I got through Currency Capital allowed me to get the equipment that I needed to add on another service onto my business. Without the loan, it would've still happened, but it would've been a heck of a lot more aggravation. So it would've probably costed me 10 hours a week, which would've costed me about $300 a week. My interaction with the Currency Capital relationship manager was very short, easy, quick and pleasant. Also, the manager's professionalism and knowledge were spot-on. It was great.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I got a loan with Currency Capital for a semitruck. The manager that I worked with was good. The loan gave me the ability to buy the truck so I could lease it to a company and start running and making money. If I hadn't gotten the loan, I wouldn't have been able to get my truck, and I wouldn't have been able to be my own boss. I was happy that I was able to finance the trucks so that I could go to work as my own boss, and make the money that I feel like is there to be made.

Currency Company Information