Find a Business Loans partner

2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

4.0/5 (563 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Currency

Currency is the global leader in online business financing. With over a decade of experience in large equipment lending, Currency has now expanded its product line to supply any type of business with the funding they need to grow.

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Currency Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Currency?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Currency?

Original review: April 11, 2020

We received a business loan from Currency Capital for an office truck. We count on the truck to pick up donations that we receive and to get donations out so it’s critical. The administrative charges were $700, which wasn’t a small number. I was slightly disappointed that I wasn’t told about it until the end of the loan. I would’ve preferred to have known about at the beginning of the conversation. Not that I would have necessarily done anything differently, but I would’ve liked to have been aware of it. Other than that, my experience went very well.

Original review: April 10, 2020

Currency Capital was being offered as one of the finance companies for buying equipment and I applied because of the soft pull on the credit. The application was online and it was quick. I got an email asking me how my experience was. They told me someone would reach out to me but I never heard back.

Original review: April 9, 2020

They were a lender that was at the bottom of a website for an auction website. It said, financing available through Currency Capital. So, I just clicked on it and submitted on that and they approved it. They followed up with me several times, and a couple of the associates were very nice, proactive, and I just haven’t decided to purchase anything yet so I’m still waiting in the wings. Overall, they were very easy to deal with.

Original review: April 8, 2020

I was looking at some trailer stuff on sale and Currency Capital had an ad in there. The process was a basic everyday loan that you get. You put in your information, they called back, they approved you, and you got the money. It was a very simple process. I got a 53-foot trailer that I didn’t have. The business was a whole lot easier, the whole freight with that trailer. I was using other company trailers where it would cost me. It was an improvement. They pretty much did everything for me. I answered a few questions and they took over and paid for it. They were excellent.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

Was applying for an equipment trailer loan. Went through the application and received an email that a representative would be contacting me. I waited and only received an email from one of their parter banks as a decline notice. I called Currency and talked to a rep and she said they had not responded. I already had the email of being declined. She sent it to another lender and said they would contact me when a decision was made. Currency ended up not extending me credit. I'm not sure what these folks are looking for?! I have 780 Fico, no missed payments in 6 years. Was just trying to finance 3100 after my $2000 down payment. They said minimum finance amount was 2500 but guess they wouldn't make any money on it. Poor service and no explanation for credit decline.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I got a loan for an equipment from Currency Capital. I filled it online and I got it quickly, in a day. The relationship manager I worked with was good and his courtesy was impressive. I got the piece of equipment and then, until I got another piece sold, I paid them back. With what I bought, I got more work. Overall, Currency Capital is a legit, good company.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I have a landscaping business. I had a lawnmower that broke down and I needed a new one right away. I went to Currency Capital to apply for financing and in 10 minutes I had the money in my pocket. It was an excellent experience. Other people should go ahead and work with Currency Capital. They will take care of you.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

I had some equipment financed through Currency Capital before. More recently, I got a working capital loan from them. Working with Currency Capital's relationship managers was a great experience. They answered the questions I had and were very upfront about everything. We're in the trucking business and vendors can be slow to pay. The loan has helped us.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I applied for an equipment financing from Currency Capital and the entire process took four days. Their loan process was easy. They just weren’t really forthcoming in some of the fees and stuff that I was charged. They charged me $500 to do the paperwork. What they didn’t tell me was they made my payment 60 days, so they charged me another $700-and-somewhat in interest.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

We have one equipment and we wanted a second one. But the 20% interest on the equipment loan from Currency Capital was the most horrible loan that I got. I wish I had researched a bit more. But Alex, their rep, was good. He was very responsive. I'd tell others to try a different place first.

Currency Company Information