It's that easy Request Information
4.20/5
Based on 149 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currency Capital is the global leader in online business financing. With over a decade of experience in large equipment lending, Currency has now expanded its product line to supply any type of business with the funding they need to grow.

Business owners seeking financing simply need to visit Currency Marketplace and answer a few questions to find out the various lending options they’re approved for. Our partners include eBay, IronPlanet, and Proxibid (among numerous others), who are providing endless buying power to thousands of customers.

Buying and selling equipment takes a lot of work. We think financing shouldn’t. Call 855-976-0560 to learn more today.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

404 Currency Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 16, 2018

It was easy to get in touch with Currency Capital. I got an equipment leasing loan from them and we were able to do one where you can book it as a lease but you write it off, tax-wise, as a purchase. They were flexible and able to work out the terms I needed.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I got an equipment loan online from Currency Capital to have my own rather than renting and dealing with the manager went well. He did a great job. The experience was good and I would recommend them.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I heard about Currency Capital from Big Tex Trailers in Greensboro, North Carolina and they were very cooperative. They granted me the loan that I needed to get for my trailer and it helped out tremendously. I would recommend Currency Capital.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I got a loan for leasing equipment from Currency Capital and it has helped me with them honoring the loan and allowing me to use the equipment. I had a great experience with the person that went through the loan with me. Her name is Caroline and she was thorough and efficient, and I appreciated that.

Original review: June 6, 2018

When we went to get the trailer, the people there were the ones who submitted the application to Currency Capital. We got a $14,000 loan for the trailer and the process was really quick. Almost everything was done online through email. The only bad side of it was a small error on one of the forms, so we had to redo it but that was nothing. And because everything was done online, I didn’t really have any connection with somebody. So, if I had a question, I didn't have any information on who I need to call. But overall, everything was great and smooth with Currency Capital.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Currency Capital?

Original review: June 2, 2018

Currency Capital reps told me that they had significant experience in acquiring small loans for individuals and businesses so I decided to go with them. Their reps were good. They tried to explain everything to me as much as possible. They were very courteous and returned my call in a timely manner. I received two loans from them with 6% interest rate at 60 months. Currency Capital helped the business a lot by being able to get the capital so I could take care of certain operating expenses and buy things that will build the business inventory.

Original review: June 1, 2018

We needed some money and the loan I got from Currency Capital helped with the capital flow of our business. However, the loan process took a little bit longer than I expected. Once I got to the people who asked me what I was gonna get for the loan, it was a couple of hiccups right there. They were questioning a couple of things. I also didn't get what I asked for. I thought it was gonna be a monthly loan repayment but then I ended up paying daily. Other than that, it was okay. The relationship manager I had was perfect. I couldn't ask for a better person to be dealing with that aspect of it.

Original review: May 31, 2018

My experience with Currency Capital was good at first. I got a truck from them and the person I dealt with was Jason. Unfortunately, they didn't go through anything like all the disclosures and fine prints. They rushed me into signing the paper right away, within an hour and then sent it. The truck had an accident and they have given me a hard time. They wanted me to pay the interest for five years when the insurance was paying the full price of the loan. I'm having a legal dispute with them now with the whole process. Given everything, it will be the first and last time I would do anything with Currency Capital. I'd tell others to stay away from them.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I got an equipment loan from Currency Capital and it allowed us to grow more. The reps obviously grabbed me well since I don't do business with anybody that I don't have good vibes with. They helped me out and they did what they said they were gonna do.

Original review: May 18, 2018

If you’re looking for an equipment to be financed, Currency Capital will help you. I took out an equipment loan with them and it gave me flexibility. It was easy to get financed with Currency Capital and there was not a lot of hassle. Their rep was very professional and the process took 24 hours.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I started off getting a combination loan from Currency Capital. But in the end, I got the business capital to run the business for a month between projects. So, even though I'm still paying the $143 a day as part of the loan repayment, it was enormously helpful to have that $13,000 when I did. It enabled me to pay my bills and keep moving forward even though I didn't have any revenue coming in from a project that I started two months ago. So, it was a necessary bridge to get me from point A to point B. I'm now at point B and thriving and that's why I'm able to complete my obligation of repaying that loan. Everybody at Currency Capital was 100% professional and extremely enjoyable. My experience with them has been excellent, from Crystal down to the guy that gave the green light to the loan. I hope I don't need to use their service again, but if I do, I know I have a trusted partner there.

Original review: May 12, 2018

I took a lease loan from Currency Capital. I was able to do a down payment and I have the equipment and can work with it. I signed the application online and when I had a couple of questions, the rep was able to call me and answer all my questions. I would recommend Currency Capital. Give them a call.

Original review: May 11, 2018

My experience with Currency Capital was great. I went with an equipment leasing loan with them to be able to purchase the equipment I need in order for my business to grow and be able to get some more revenue. Without the loan, I would be still forced in paying for services to get done that I can do now on my own, so in the long run, I'll make money. I worked with Christian and he was very helpful and great. I was impressed by the response and communication. He gave me a form and reminded me of what we needed for paperwork. Also, he took my calls after hours. Currency Capital is a great company. If you need to use them for capital, they would secure your needs.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Currency Capital called me. I sent my my application and I got a working capital loan. And it has helped me run the business. My manager was great and he was probably the nicest person I've met. He called me every now and then and he did a really good job. He was really professional at what he does.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I applied for a piece of equipment and did financing. I submitted all my paperwork and the equipment retailer dealt with it all. The loan with Currency Capital provided the equipment I needed, but I don't know where to go to contact them.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Like any other business loan, you gotta borrow money if you don’t have the capital so as to keep going. After I heard about Currency Capital through TractorHouse, I received a loan from them to buy some farm equipment, a combine, and a sprayer. The relationship manager that I interacted with was excellent. Currency Capital is good. The interest is a whisker high compared to a direct consultant, otherwise, it’s fine.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I got a loan from Currency Capital for a working capital, and my interaction with their representative was very smooth and courteous. The loan has helped me expand and get new equipment. I would highly recommend Currency Capital if anybody was asking.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Currency Capital was very knowledgeable. Most of the time we get a short-term loan to keep running capital moving and the loan kept our running capital in our account. I had a very good experience. Just apply. It was an easy transaction.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I got an equipment loan from Currency Capital and it was handled perfectly. They did what they said they’re gonna do. Every time I've dealt with them they’ve been top notch. It's a stand-up loan outfit.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Currency Capital's rep was very professional on the phone. It took us only an hour. Go do business with them. They’re good. They helped me get my cargo trailer.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I've got three equipment loans from Currency Capital. My relationship manager and I usually get each other if we need each other. If I need him, I would call him and if he needs me, he would call me. We don't play phone tag all the time. The application process took about two weeks for the first loan since the rep was new, but the last time, it took two days. Currency Capital has helped me to get the equipment I need to do my business.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I got a contract with a big company and I needed an equipment. I didn't have all that money to put out, so I had to finance. I found Currency Capital online and I got an equipment loan for a truck that I bought. The relationship manager was great and was helpful in every way. I had to go and pick up this truck from California, and I live in Florida, and he helped me with the insurance paperwork and title. Also, he did all the communication with the person that I bought it from. I couldn't ask for anything better. Overall, I can't believe how easy that was. It was really, really simple and straightforward. They're doing great work. In fact, I talked to a couple of my friends already about Currency Capital and recommended them.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Currency Capital financed the equipment that I purchased. I could have done it at other places, but I went through them instead. The manager was very good throughout the whole thing. Also, he was very detailed and responded immediately to any inquiries or questions I had. It was just right on the bone. So far, everything has been really well with Currency Capital.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Currency Capital saved me from taking the money out of my retirement savings to buy a used equipment. My accountant told me it would be better off to finance it and depreciation in the payments would all work out with the income. I went to my bank, Wells Fargo, and they said we'd do a personal loan and that they don't loan money on used equipment. And then, I went from my financial company I bought a trailer through several years ago and they said they only loan on new stuff. I went to the TractorHouse website and Currency Capital was a preferred lender for used equipment, so I got in touch with them.

The rep was extremely consistent and he was always there with the information I needed to get him. I gave him my information and he told me what I was qualified for which was more than what I wanted to spend but we went and started with that. He assembled the package for my loan because I bought most pieces of equipment from two different places and two different states, one in Tennessee and one in Georgia. He finished the process of getting invoices from the mail with all those serial numbers and provided them all my farm information and my financial stuff. It took about a week and a half to get all the stuff back and forth and getting it to them. It all went through. Currency Capital sent their people to those places to verify the equipment and gave them a check. I'm thinking to get another loan from them to buy one more piece of equipment next year. My experience with Currency Capital has been wonderful.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I heard about Currency Capital through the website where I bought the equipment. There was a tag on the website. I got an equipment capital purchase loan from Currency Capital and they have helped my business in purchasing the equipment.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I received an equipment financing loan from Currency Capital for a trailer. They should do a lot better follow-up after the deal. I never received any amortization schedule, no address and no detail of where it’s coming out of my account. Nevertheless, it was a small deal so it made it more convenient for us to do business.

Original review: April 17, 2018

We got an equipment loan from Currency Capital and it was a great experience. We worked with their rep, Remy. Everything worked well and it was easy. The loan made it easier to move equipment around.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I was on ironplanet.com searching for a loan and came across Currency Capital. I received an equipment loan from them, which bought me a loader that I use for my business. Justin, the manager that I worked with, was really good and pleasurable to work with. It was quick and easy to deal with some guys and go through all the steps with them.

Original review: April 15, 2018

While it was quick to get approval for equipment leasing with Currency Capital, the interest rate is a bit higher at 30%. Other than that, my interaction with the Relationship Manager at Currency Capital was good. Now, I've got additional trucks.

Original review: April 14, 2018

I have nine vehicles, but I've always wanted a dump trailer. I only plan to buy a dump trailer and one thing led to another and I walked out there with two trailers. The guy that owns the Big Tex dealer told me to go to this website and fill out the application. Within 10 seconds of filling, somebody called me and then their boss called me and said that somebody will call me within 10 minutes and within 10 minutes, a girl called me and she was awesome.

There was wide open communication. She told what the steps were and what was going to happen. She also explained to me how it screenshots my bank account and that it was all secure and safe. That was at 9:00 at night Eastern Time and then by 9:30 PM that night, I was approved, financing was in place and I was ready to go. It was a fantastic experience with Currency Capital. There is now a massive difference on organization and productivity of my business. Having the dump trailer allowed me to do more on one job with less trips.

Currency Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Currency Capital was founded in 2009 to save faltering businesses in the wake of the economic crisis. The company’s goal is to give business owners a range of financial options and to promote the health of the small business community. Currency Capital is a member of the National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA).

• Products: Premier Platinum Card Program for pre-qualified customers for easy access to capital. Loans for a variety of business needs; equipment leasing, working capital, small business loans and equipment financing. Flexible loans tailored to the client’s needs.

• Interest rates: Competitive rates based on term and equipment cost.

• Service: Currency Capital relationship managers meet strict hiring requirements and are able to offer borrowers creative and effective financing solutions.

• Borrower qualifications: Credit score is not the only factor considered when granting a loan. Borrowers are considered on a case-by-case basis, and Currency Capital reviews many factors when making a loan.

• Fast approval process: After completing a quick application, borrowers may receive funding in as short as one day.

• Large loan limits: Currency Capital funds loans up to $1,000,000 for businesses of all sizes.

• Best for: Small to mid-sized businesses, local businesses and expanding businesses seeking small business loans, equipment financing, equipment leasing and working capital.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg