It's that easy Request Information
4.33/5
Based on 150 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currency Capital is the global leader in online business financing. With over a decade of experience in large equipment lending, Currency has now expanded its product line to supply any type of business with the funding they need to grow.

Business owners seeking financing simply need to visit Currency Marketplace and answer a few questions to find out the various lending options they’re approved for. Our partners include eBay, IronPlanet, and Proxibid (among numerous others), who are providing endless buying power to thousands of customers.

Buying and selling equipment takes a lot of work. We think financing shouldn’t. Call 855-976-0560 to learn more today.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

426 Currency Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I put on a request to buy a truck and Currency Capital very much so helped me accomplish what I was trying to accomplish. Jack was great to work with and I would recommend the company to a friend.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

The rep of Currency Capital was a nice and very sensible guy. I got a loan from them and I used the money to buy a couple things that I work with. If in the future I’m going to get another loan, I will contact them.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I was borrowing for a piece of equipment and Currency Capital got recommended to me. They helped me when I needed it and everything worked out well.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Getting a loan with Currency Capital was a process and I hope I never have to borrow from one of these types of companies again because it does cost you a lot of money. That's nothing against them though. That's the program they offer and they didn't hide anything. Robert was also very helpful. He was the person I dealt with and he was a good guy. What I don't like about dealing with these types of sharks is everybody gets your information. My information was spread throughout the country and Currency Capital had been the only people I dealt with. I even got on a call with one of the principals at the company because I was getting calls before our loan was done and they were upset about it. So they were calling the company that was calling me and they got involved in it. But all in all, the experience was decent.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I'm so grateful that the people at Currency Capital really held my hand through the whole process and I would absolutely recommend them. I was purchasing an equipment and my contact at Red gave me a shortlist of loan companies to go through. Currency Capital was one of the three that I checked with and was able to offer me more bang for the buck. What Currency offered, no one else offered and I related that to the people at Red. My contact at Red wasn't aware of Currency's offers and they were surprised. So they said they are definitely going to mention that to other people who are interested in buying and getting a loan.

My experience working with Currency Capital was just stellar. They communicated with me as a human and not so much as a client. They could have easily talked to me in a way that was strictly business and maybe our conversations would have been five minutes. My experiences have been good with everybody but in particular, the associate I worked with, Remy, really took the time to explain things to me. We had conversations back and forth and we'd be on the phone sometimes for half an hour. I enjoyed that. I was able to connect with him and through connecting with him, I was able to connect with their company. I felt better about going through with them because this has been, by far, the largest loan I've ever taken out but when I can talk things out to somebody, I feel more comfortable. And Remy listens. That really gave me peace of mind.

Remy also made himself available even when he wasn't in Massachusetts. When he was with his fiancée in Florida, he still followed up on phone calls that he promised me he would make even while he was away from work. So I'm really happy that their company was suggested to me and that I went with them. Remy and his people at Red made the experience fun and exciting for investing so much money that I'll be paying off for a while. Currency Capital also made it very easy. Now, all I have to make sure is that I've got enough money in my account then they automatically withdraw it so I don't need to think about it. Usually, I'm a little bit skeptical about that but everything seems to be going fine now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Currency Capital?

Original review: July 23, 2018

I've been satisfied with Currency Capital. The interactions I had with the person I worked with were really good and there was a timely response on everything.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I had a good experience with Currency Capital. I get a little apprehensive about stuff I get in the mail at times but these guys were legit. Their rep, Josh, was really good. I’ve nothing but nice things to say about all of them as well. They really worked hard to make this seamless and fast as possible. They were very communicative too. The small business loan really helped at the time I was working in Lake Tahoe and there was really long gaps between getting paid. Sometimes, it would stretch out to 45 days and it was so hard to run stuff like that. I needed some relief and these guys came in with some short-term cash to help fill that gap between getting our payments from people and keeping more work moving forward.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I received a small business loan from Currency Capital and I had a good experience with their rep. He explained everything well.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I got an agricultural loan service from Currency Capital and it was a smooth transition into the purchase of a piece of equipment. The agent that helped me out was friendly, helpful and very quick to respond to any questions I may have had.

Original review: July 13, 2018

Currency Capital has an aggressive marketing program and dealing with the manager was excellent. They were great people to work with and the process was simple and smooth. The loan enabled us to take advantage of some opportunities and without it, the business wouldn’t be as good. They find a way to get things done and I would recommend Currency Capital.

Original review: July 11, 2018

The commercial loan that I got increased the profit margin. Without the loan, the business would still progress but in a slower process. I would highly recommend Currency Capital. I had a pretty unique dealing with them and the manager was perfect and very professional.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I received a loan from Currency Capital for a lease on some equipment. We wouldn't be able to do what we needed to do without the equipment that we got. Everything was perfect with the manager too and they answered every question I had. I would tell others to call Currency Capital.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I bought an equipment on FastLane and Currency Capital is one of the financing deal that came up automatically right next to them. I inquired about them then got a loan on a farm equipment. The person I dealt with was Kyle and he answered every question and responded when I needed him to. So, the loan helped facilitate the purchase and I was able to buy an equipment from out of the area from where I live that I couldn’t get here local.

Original review: July 6, 2018

Currency Capital did a lot of work for me smoothly. We got a machinery loan from them and we'd be down some machinery if we hadn't gotten it. It was a lot easier than I thought it was gonna be and everything worked out.

Original review: July 4, 2018

The guy I bought the lift from told me about Currency Capital. I received the lease with the $1 buyout from them and it helped me purchase the lift. My relationship managers were very professional and answered all my questions. They were patient and helped me out and took care of my needs. I was very comfortable with them. It was an overall good experience and I would recommend Currency Capital to my friends. I would tell them that they were easy to work with and they were good people.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Currency Capital got me the loan I needed, and I worked through things. Currency passed me on to another department within Currency. And the transition was seamless. I was credit-challenged and didn't have a lot of options at that time, but things went all right for the most part. I didn't like the loan that I received in the end and the rate was high. From the very beginning, it was supposed to be a business loan for my LLC. But as I looked on my credit report, it seemed to be a personal loan. So I'm not actually building my business credit as I intended.

Original review: July 2, 2018

We used Currency Capital before and Connor was efficient and fast, so we called him back again. He was awesome. He returned my calls quickly and said he would get something done, and he got it done when he said he would get it done, which was refreshing. We got an equipment loan from Currency Capital and they've helped us with the equipment we needed. Without the loan, our business would have been negatively affected.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I bought the car from eBay and heard about Currency Capital. They contacted me and we went over the deal. My experience with the salesman was good, but the management and accounting sucks. They don’t return calls plus they got me stuck. I wanted to inspect the car myself, but they insisted on having somebody inspect it and sent somebody who knew nothing about limousines. Every stuff in the car is not working which now cost me an additional $5,000 in repairs. The car is not even done yet and I'm paying. I'm gonna try to resell that car once done, cut my losses and get another one. Technically, Currency Capital did an inspection so they're responsible if anything happened and I could hold them responsible for this. However, the amount is too small and we move on. They should pay attention to this situation in the future because that will put them in a liability.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Dragged on for weeks. All info provided within hours. Every time I talked to rep. (**) all was good and approved. Told I had A plus rating just needed one more piece of info. Started with online application. Then 10 year old tax return. Then bank statement showing I purchased equipment. Then eBay invoice showing the same purchase. They wanted copy of the deed on my business. I said no. They said ok. Then a voided check and copy of my driver license. Every day I was told that I was approved just need 1 more piece of info. Then finally they said I had final approval but now I had to wait until all 5 pieces of equipment were delivered then I would have to call another guy and do a face chat with my smartphone to prove I had the equipment. And that's where we're at now. Waiting...all this for 5000.00 bucks.

Original review: June 24, 2018

I have been with Currency Capital for a couple of months and so far, it's exactly as advertised. They helped our business with a working capital. Give it a try. It worked well for us.

Original review: June 23, 2018

We had a truck go down and it was going to be a while for it to get fixed, so we had to buy something and the facilitation of how fast Currency Capital did it helped us not get behind in work. We purchased a semi-truck. The reps were very courteous and knowledgeable and whenever I had any questions, if they couldn't answer, they got the answers within minutes, not within days. I would tell my friends to at least give Currency Capital the opportunity to look at what they've got and to see if they can make it work.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I was looking for a trailer and I checked on TruckPaper. I then filled up the application and then Currency Capital called me right away. Sean was really good. I didn't have the money to get the trailer, and Currency Capital helped me.

Original review: June 16, 2018

It was easy to get in touch with Currency Capital. I got an equipment leasing loan from them and we were able to do one where you can book it as a lease but you write it off, tax-wise, as a purchase. They were flexible and able to work out the terms I needed.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I got an equipment loan online from Currency Capital to have my own rather than renting and dealing with the manager went well. He did a great job. The experience was good and I would recommend them.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I heard about Currency Capital from Big Tex Trailers in Greensboro, North Carolina and they were very cooperative. They granted me the loan that I needed to get for my trailer and it helped out tremendously. I would recommend Currency Capital.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I got a loan for leasing equipment from Currency Capital and it has helped me with them honoring the loan and allowing me to use the equipment. I had a great experience with the person that went through the loan with me. Her name is Caroline and she was thorough and efficient, and I appreciated that.

Original review: June 6, 2018

When we went to get the trailer, the people there were the ones who submitted the application to Currency Capital. We got a $14,000 loan for the trailer and the process was really quick. Almost everything was done online through email. The only bad side of it was a small error on one of the forms, so we had to redo it but that was nothing. And because everything was done online, I didn’t really have any connection with somebody. So, if I had a question, I didn't have any information on who I need to call. But overall, everything was great and smooth with Currency Capital.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Currency Capital reps told me that they had significant experience in acquiring small loans for individuals and businesses so I decided to go with them. Their reps were good. They tried to explain everything to me as much as possible. They were very courteous and returned my call in a timely manner. I received two loans from them with 6% interest rate at 60 months. Currency Capital helped the business a lot by being able to get the capital so I could take care of certain operating expenses and buy things that will build the business inventory.

Original review: June 1, 2018

We needed some money and the loan I got from Currency Capital helped with the capital flow of our business. However, the loan process took a little bit longer than I expected. Once I got to the people who asked me what I was gonna get for the loan, it was a couple of hiccups right there. They were questioning a couple of things. I also didn't get what I asked for. I thought it was gonna be a monthly loan repayment but then I ended up paying daily. Other than that, it was okay. The relationship manager I had was perfect. I couldn't ask for a better person to be dealing with that aspect of it.

Original review: May 31, 2018

My experience with Currency Capital was good at first. I got a truck from them and the person I dealt with was Jason. Unfortunately, they didn't go through anything like all the disclosures and fine prints. They rushed me into signing the paper right away, within an hour and then sent it. The truck had an accident and they have given me a hard time. They wanted me to pay the interest for five years when the insurance was paying the full price of the loan. I'm having a legal dispute with them now with the whole process. Given everything, it will be the first and last time I would do anything with Currency Capital. I'd tell others to stay away from them.

Currency Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Currency Capital was founded in 2009 to save faltering businesses in the wake of the economic crisis. The company’s goal is to give business owners a range of financial options and to promote the health of the small business community. Currency Capital is a member of the National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA).

• Products: Premier Platinum Card Program for pre-qualified customers for easy access to capital. Loans for a variety of business needs; equipment leasing, working capital, small business loans and equipment financing. Flexible loans tailored to the client’s needs.

• Interest rates: Competitive rates based on term and equipment cost.

• Service: Currency Capital relationship managers meet strict hiring requirements and are able to offer borrowers creative and effective financing solutions.

• Borrower qualifications: Credit score is not the only factor considered when granting a loan. Borrowers are considered on a case-by-case basis, and Currency Capital reviews many factors when making a loan.

• Fast approval process: After completing a quick application, borrowers may receive funding in as short as one day.

• Large loan limits: Currency Capital funds loans up to $1,000,000 for businesses of all sizes.

• Best for: Small to mid-sized businesses, local businesses and expanding businesses seeking small business loans, equipment financing, equipment leasing and working capital.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg

Los Angeles
877-252-3093
www.currencycap.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business