4.52/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currency Capital is the global leader in online business financing. With over a decade of experience in large equipment lending, Currency has now expanded its product line to supply any type of business with the funding they need to grow.

Business owners seeking financing simply need to visit Currency Marketplace and answer a few questions to find out the various lending options they’re approved for. Our partners include eBay, IronPlanet, and Proxibid (among numerous others), who are providing endless buying power to thousands of customers.

Buying and selling equipment takes a lot of work. We think financing shouldn’t. Call 855-976-0560 to learn more today.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

488 Currency Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Applying for a loan for a piece of farm machinery with Currency Capital was quick and easy. In a few hours, I got my approval. My piece of equipment had to get fixed though, so it got dragged out a little bit but everything went great. Currency Capital took care of all the money transfers and it was all done on the computer.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

We wouldn’t have a business without the Semi-truck financing we did with Currency Capital it gave me a start to my truck. Their website was easy to access and to run through. We’ve had a good experience with them and I would highly recommend Currency Capital.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I was gonna buy a backhoe, and Currency Capital popped up online. Then, the guy called me. I ended up getting an equipment loan from them for my company. I had a machine before that was given to me, and it is gone, so I needed another one. It took the company I bought it from a little bit of time to get it to me as they had some issues with the truck to get in here, but everything worked out fine. Securing the loan went perfectly. Max did good for me and he was fabulous. He made me feel very comfortable. He was right in my own house and we were talking. He was really good, professional, and he was almost like a friend of mine. He kept texting me to see if I found any machines, and he was still looking for me. He kept me in the loop to keep me focused on giving me finance for a machine. So, that really worked out fine. Call Currency Capital and have them get it for you!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Currency Capital was able to give me a business loan that helped my business to where I did not need to spend cash. Their reps, Ali and Tati, were very helpful a couple of times that I had some questions and concerns. I appreciated that any questions I had were answered promptly and things were taken care of. I had a fast and painless experience with Currency Capital and I would do it again.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I got an equipment loan from Currency Capital then I bought a trailer. It helped me grow my business. Overall, my experience with Currency Capital was good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Currency Capital?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

We purchased a trailer from Hecht and they worked with Currency Capital. We got a two-year loan for the dump trailer. Currency has helped us because rather than having to put out $6,000 out of pocket at once, we were able to finance that over the course of 48 months. The woman who we dealt with was not in her office as that day was a Saturday. But our salesman had her personal cellphone number, and she did go back and forth from her home on a Saturday to help with the transaction. She was great, professional and courteous. We were very pleased with the transaction. Currency Capital was exactly what should be expected from a financing company. Overall, we're satisfied with Currency Capital.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I applied for an equipment loan with Currency Capital and dealing with their rep was easy. It could have been more complicated in going another route for financing but through Currency Capital, it was easy. Now, we got the trailer to go to work with. My experience with this company was top of the line and I would recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

The engine on my truck went down and I needed to get a truck on the road. I applied for a commercial loan with Currency Capital and the entire process took three days. Their rep texted me back and forth and stayed in touch. Although their interest is high, I really like dealing with the people there. And the loan helped me get another truck.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I applied for a regular consumer loan with Currency Capital and the two people that I talked to there made it easy for me. Any questions that I had, they were immediate on the response and they were very professional. With Currency Capital, I didn’t have to jump through hoops trying to find somebody and the loan allowed me to get into this particular piece of equipment. I had a good experience with Currency Capital. They were a great bunch of people and they did whatever they could to ease the burden.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Currency Capital is very good. I got a commercial loan for equipment for a trucking company. The person I worked with was a professional and he did it for me in a couple days. The loan has helped because I got to keep the business running. Without the loan, it would have been a little bit harder.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

My experience in dealing with the Currency Capital rep for an equipment loan was great. The communication was excellent and the application process was simple. Navigating through their website was simple too. In the end, the loan helped me expand my business. I would use Currency Capital again and I would suggest you use them too.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I was purchasing a piece of equipment from a dealer. They were trying to get a quick loan and so they hooked me up with Currency Capital. Currency Capital got the information and got everything done within a few hours, which was the biggest thing. They got the information and we worked around a couple of little obstacles, but every aspect of my experience with them worked out well. The rep I dealt with was very good as well. However, I didn't get the loan information, as far as the interest rate. As a matter of fact, I haven't even seen it yet. At that time, it didn't matter as I just wanted to get the loan so I could get the equipment before the end of the year. So I have no idea what interest rate I'm paying. But other than that, everything else was good.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

I was on Google searching for a trailer and a representative from Currency Capital called me back. I dealt with a third party who did most of the financing, and I just gave her the payment. Other than that, the loan was approved in a couple of days and the rate I received was fair.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

When I bought a piece of machinery from an online auction, I somehow got connected with Currency Capital. The reps I worked with were very polite, and while the rates were a bit high, they're short-term deals. I was willing to pay a little more. More importantly, when I needed the funding, Currency Capital was there. They were willing to work with me and the process took just a couple of days. It was quick and I was completely satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I’ve started a little business, parts shop, and I was looking into buying a trailer. And I ran across Currency Capital. They were willing to work with me and the process with them was very easy and convenient. Everything was pretty much online. Within a day, everything was done. They were professional and very cool too. The loan would help me out in the long run.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Currency Capital was very interactive. I dealt with them mostly online and a couple of phone calls and it was a good experience. In about three days, the process was completed. The financing allowed me to free up some capital that I would’ve put for the vat so that I can afford to pay monthly bills.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I was looking for a truck and financed with Currency Capital. First, I bought a tractor, then I bought a dump trailer. With the tractor, it went perfect. I like the way they work. But with the trailer, they haven’t finished yet. But we’re almost done with the transaction. I’m just waiting for the paperwork. They'll be shipped to me and after that, everything is good. Currency Capital helped a lot. The process has been very professionally fast. I love to work with them.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I’m a farmer, so I got a cultural loan from Currency Capital. I borrowed some money for a tractor. I have a lot of tractors, but the loan freed up some money for my operating expenses this year. Currency Capital has a good interest rate. The process was very simple and I was surprised about that. It just took a couple of days to get it all done. The only one I interacted with was Eric. He was great and he was on it.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

The people at Currency Capital were all good. They were professional and courteous and acted promptly. It was a relatively quick and easy process with them. I was finding a piece of equipment and the online financing that was available was through them. We’re a trucking company and I’ve dealt like a hundred trailers and 35 trucks. I bought a truck and the loan I got allowed me to put on another driver, so there's additional revenue.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I went to purchase a trailer and they told me that I had to go online to Big Tex. When I went online, Currency Capital was affiliated through them for financing. I had a business loan with them and they gave me the equipment that I needed to move forward with the business. Everything was pretty much all online and their website was pretty self-explanatory. But I was under the impression that I would just get approved. I can go down there if I need to put money down. I put it down and I didn’t get it.

I was told I got approved for XYZ. I got the trailer and I could move on from there. I could do that and everything went by. I asked why my banking information was needed and they said they just needed to process everything. I said I didn’t want my money conned out of my account and they said that was not what they do. Lo and behold, they direct deposit that on my account. So, I called. The gentleman who helped me out was explaining to me how it worked and everything. I told him I was really displeased with it because I didn’t want that. I asked if I could have an option to mail them my payments and they said they don't have that option. Then, I called and the young lady said they have that option. I can get an invoice sent out or I can pull it up online and mail it back in. It was a whole lot of miscommunication.

Now, I got a balance check fee, a check that didn’t clear because I didn’t rotate my funds properly. But I'm trying to communicate all of this. It cost me money. I wasn’t aware of the $125 processing fee. Just be upfront with me and let me know, “Well, Mr. Turner, look. We got a processing fee that’s gonna be incurred. We have this. We have that.” I could’ve gone through my bank and just financed the whole thing or just pay cash for it. If I had to do it all over again, I would never use them again. If you're not understanding something and you're not sure and I'm doing business with you, I'm gonna make sure, before I have the phone with you, you're clear, unless you're just not being forthright, that you're very clear on what's going on with this process because I don’t want you, at the end of the day, to be upset and feel as if I didn’t treat you right. That’s not how I felt after that process. I feel like I wasn’t treated right.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I dealt with Pawnee Leasing two years ago and bought a forklift, and then they hooked me up with Currency Capital this time for a four-year forklift loan. The equipment is a upgrade of what we had, and it just allowed us to move more efficiently and effectively with processing cars and organizing them. It makes everything so much easier.

The relationship manager was on-point, followed through with everything and explained everything in great detail. The only issue I had was there was another charge on my card. I already paid the first and last month’s payment as the initial thing and that was all I was told would come out until February 1st. But he’s working on that for me. And other than that, everything went perfect.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I do commercial hotshot and I obtained a personal loan with Currency Capital. It was good with the relationship manager. I walked in, looked at the trailer at Tucson Trailers, and I applied for a loan in the office. As long as I had the down payment, I was approved that day.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I got an equipment loan for a tractor through Currency Capital and our business now has the ability to cover more grounds. It put down my cost per acre, so I can be more profitable. I had very quick and easy interactions with them. They were always punctual as well and I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I was shopping on eBay and Currency Capital was one of the options for financing. I got a loan on an item called a Brown Bear which is a compost turner. The loan has very low interest rate, and it was handled very well. A gal by the name of Crystal did an excellent job. Currency Capital is a good company.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

When I was trying to find a dozer, the guy at the place where I got it from went through some finance papers he uses and he got Currency Capital. I had an equipment loan and got a dozer which is hard to get without any help credit-wise because it's over $40,000, so it's a lot of money coming out of your pocket at once. I'm very pleased with Currency Capital.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I obtained a loan for a piece of equipment with Currency Capital and it helped me expand. The relationship manager was a nice guy and the whole process took two days, including approvals and getting everything to come through. It was a quick, easy process and it seemed to be a good loan.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I was shopping around for a machine. I got Currency Capital through the people who I was looking to buy my skid steer. They’re the ones that set me up with them. Connor was great and acted professionally. He got back with me and he did most the work. I never had to worry about contacting him. They acted fast and I couldn’t believe a loan could go through like that. It ended up taking a month. The loan helped me buy a skid steer that was for snow removal, leveling out the ground. We’ve already had six feet of snow drifting in front of the building. My business would have been closed for an extra day or two.

Everything was awesome except for when I was told the payments were gonna come out which was supposed to be February. They took it out in January and December so I was a little bit upset. It was only supposed to be 435 and the first one was 489. I'm gonna call them about it to find out what’s going on. But I had a good experience. Currency did a great job.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

Currency Capital financed a truck for me. It enabled me to upgrade the truck that I had. Without their loan, I would be financing somewhere to try to make it happen. The rep was very helpful and explained everything, and always responded most of the time when I called. From the time I got the approval until we finally decided on the truck, got it all ready to go, it took about a month. I learned quite a bit on how the modern business world works now and made things a lot easier. We’re able to do all the signatures and all electronically. Currency Capital can get it done for you. If you qualify, they can make it happen quickly.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I got an equipment loan from Currency Capital. It was easy to do, just a quick online application and then they immediately followed through. They made it happen so it was time-saving. You pay a little bit more on the rate but the simplicity of it was worthwhile for that. The two reps I had were very courteous, prompt with returning calls or information and were on top of the whole deal from start to finish. I added a truck in my fleet and my business performance is growing a little bit. I had a good experience with Currency Capital and people should give them a shot if they’re looking for a small business loan or equipment loan.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

I took a loan from Currency Capital to buy a wrecker. My interactions with their rep were great. He was persistent in calling me and made sure everything was okay. The loan helped give me two heavy pieces of equipment. I’m just waiting on the manufacturer to get the parts so I can have the truck. They're sending me things on my insurance and stuff and I don’t even have the vehicle. But Currency Capital was quick on their part and did a good job.

Currency Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Currency Capital was founded in 2009 to save faltering businesses in the wake of the economic crisis. The company’s goal is to give business owners a range of financial options and to promote the health of the small business community. Currency Capital is a member of the National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA).

• Products: Premier Platinum Card Program for pre-qualified customers for easy access to capital. Loans for a variety of business needs; equipment leasing, working capital, small business loans and equipment financing. Flexible loans tailored to the client’s needs.

• Interest rates: Competitive rates based on term and equipment cost.

• Service: Currency Capital relationship managers meet strict hiring requirements and are able to offer borrowers creative and effective financing solutions.

• Borrower qualifications: Credit score is not the only factor considered when granting a loan. Borrowers are considered on a case-by-case basis, and Currency Capital reviews many factors when making a loan.

• Fast approval process: After completing a quick application, borrowers may receive funding in as short as one day.

• Large loan limits: Currency Capital funds loans up to $1,000,000 for businesses of all sizes.

• Best for: Small to mid-sized businesses, local businesses and expanding businesses seeking small business loans, equipment financing, equipment leasing and working capital.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg