2. Finance
  3. Business Loans
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.25/5

Currency is the global leader in online business financing. With over a decade of experience in large equipment lending, Currency has now expanded its product line to supply any type of business with the funding they need to grow.

Business owners seeking financing simply need to visit Currency Marketplace and answer a few questions to find out the various lending options they’re approved for. Our partners include eBay, IronPlanet, and Proxibid (among numerous others), who are providing endless buying power to thousands of customers.

Buying and selling equipment takes a lot of work. We think financing shouldn’t. Call 855-976-0560 to learn more today.

View More View More
Currency Call Now Toll Free (866) 740-5197
Call Now Toll Free

Currency Reviews

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

I like that my Currency Capital loan is an affordable plan. It helped me get the bed I needed on my truck for work. It does an auto-draft every month, so I don’t ever have to worry about being late on payments or forget about it or anything. We had a little bit of a mix-up at first when applying for the loan. I think they applied for a business loan to start with when it’s a personal loan. But they straightened it out pretty quickly. They got me financed really fast. Everybody I’ve talked to so far has been easy to work with, courteous, and professional with me. That means a lot. They made getting that welding bed pretty easy, so I’d definitely recommend them to someone else.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2019

Currency Capital is the preferred financer for TrailersPlus in Kingman, Arizona. I got a loan for a trailer from them. The process could have been quicker though. Also, I asked them about the 30 days to have my own insurance thing or else they were automatically gonna charge me for it. I told the rep that I saw this in the contract and he said he would check on it. He went to talk to somebody, and he came back and said that it only applied to semi-truck trailers and large trailers. I got an email a few days later that said if I didn’t have an insurance within 30 days on the trailer itself for comp, and collision, and theft, then Currency Capital would automatically add it on. I intended to get it anyway, but there was some confusion there. But other than that, everything else was great.

Original review: June 14, 2019

We contacted Currency Capital to purchase a trailer. We like to pay cash, but we were kinda in a hard place. Our trailer that we had was gonna have to be replaced immediately. But the lending process turned out to be very slow. I got online, filled out the thing, and it wound out being Currency. I didn’t hear back from anyone for two weeks. The week before I tried to call and I couldn't get ahold of anyone. It went to a voicemail, and then so I waited a while. I just kinda left it alone.

And then our trailer broke down. We lost all the brakes and it was gonna cost us five grand just to replace the whole system. And I thought that we needed another trailer anyway as a back-up, so I just went and called them. I finally got ahold of a guy and he was really great. I told him it has been two weeks, and I’ve not heard from anyone. And he said, “I see your thing. You’ve been approved. Nobody’s contacted you?” And I said no. He told me I left it blank on the salesperson. I said, “I was in San Antonio that day, but I live in Oklahoma, and I didn’t put someone down. The guy that helped me was wonderful.

He helped us right away, and then the guy that I was working with to get the loan situated and everything was great. Once we figured out a dealership, they said, “Come on over.” So, we drove. It was two hours, and he still had not heard from Currency by the time I got there in two hours. And we hadn't got any paperwork or anything. And so, he started calling and finding out what the hold-up was. I think what happened is that it was lunchtime.

Currency helped us out tremendously. We were able to get the trailer we need in emergency. So, doing it all in one day, it helped us from not failing. Because if we were still having to pull the old trailer, it probably would've been in the shop for three weeks is what I was told, and it was gonna cost me about five grand. The guy that finally helped us made it happen. He told us upfront everything to expect and what to do. The only other thing that has been kind of a hold-up is that once it went through I didn’t hear anything for a while.

So, I called the day that I got an email saying my loan was gonna be due on the 7th of this month, and I hadn't heard anything. I contacted them to make sure I wasn’t gonna get a late fee. That’s been my biggest concern. I don’t want that. But finally, yesterday, I got an email saying that my payment’s gonna be taken out any time. People are busy and I know there can be some delays, but their communication could be a little bit better with the client, especially if I’m calling for questions. I got the runaround a little bit until I got some answers.

But I would recommend them. My husband and I only been in business for a year now. I didn’t think we’d qualify. And it’s not a loan. It’s more a lease. Interest is a little high. But my goal is I’m going to try to take $2,000, 2,500 a month, and I’m gonna try to get it paid off within the sixth month. Everything's been fixed. We're finally getting the payments down on time. The first time wasn't on time but we didn't get a penalty. They've been real good to fix the issue and get it done. So I do appreciate that.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I work for myself but I’m leased on to a company. I was looking for an 18-wheeler truck that I’d drive and right through a website, I applied for a loan and ended up with Currency Capital. Three hours later, a gentleman called me back and he was very friendly and knowledgeable. If I was to call and he wouldn’t answer the phone, I left a message. He’d call me back within 10 minutes or we got a hold of each other through text messages. He was very punctual and pleasant. It took a couple of days before we finalized everything, but getting an equipment financing was very easy and I am very satisfied with Currency. I would recommend them to anybody. I’m making more money than before and I ended up buying another truck.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I got a personal business loan for my trailer from Currency Capital. I needed the trailer to move material, and I’ve already made a few bucks with it, so the loan has been very helpful. The person that I talked to at Currency Capital was great and very helpful. It’s been a great experience working with them, and they provided the funding for my equipment loan expeditiously. But wish I was able to see my account online. I emailed them and I got a response back saying that they would just send out a monthly statement in my email, which is good. I like the email statement, but I would like to be able to see my statement online or make extra payments online if needed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Currency?

Original review: April 25, 2020

When I went get my equipment, Currency Capital told me that I can get credit for business equipment with them. The process was pretty good. I got the loan in three hours. They like to work with you. When you have a problem, you call them and they're pretty good to work with. Right now, I'm hardly working and they gave me extended time to pay. Everything was good with them.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Taking out the loan from Currency Capital makes it a lot easier to help customers. My business performance would be more difficult without it. It was perfect dealing with their team members, and their professionalism and knowledge of product were both very good.

Original review: April 22, 2020

Currency Capital loaned me the money, which was why I went with them. The application process was easy. I just applied online and then they did the rest of it. However, I don’t know how I got turned down when I was looking for another loan. Other than that, they are good.

Original review: April 20, 2020

When I applied on Ohio Truck's website, going with Currency Capital was the direction that they pushed me in. I got an equipment loan from them, which gave me my own truck so I could start my own business. The loan gave me the possibility to start my own business, which is not a possibility that I had without Currency Capital.

Original review: April 17, 2020

I needed capital to purchase equipment and got an equipment loan from Currency Capital. Without it, I wouldn’t be able to do my work. The reps were very good and professional.

Currency author review by Barbara Friedberg

Currency Capital was founded in 2009 to save faltering businesses in the wake of the economic crisis. The company’s goal is to give business owners a range of financial options and to promote the health of the small business community. Currency Capital is a member of the National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA).

• Products: Premier Platinum Card Program for pre-qualified customers for easy access to capital. Loans for a variety of business needs; equipment leasing, working capital, small business loans and equipment financing. Flexible loans tailored to the client’s needs.

• Interest rates: Competitive rates based on term and equipment cost.

• Service: Currency Capital relationship managers meet strict hiring requirements and are able to offer borrowers creative and effective financing solutions.

• Borrower qualifications: Credit score is not the only factor considered when granting a loan. Borrowers are considered on a case-by-case basis, and Currency Capital reviews many factors when making a loan.

• Fast approval process: After completing a quick application, borrowers may receive funding in as short as one day.

• Large loan limits: Currency Capital funds loans up to $1,000,000 for businesses of all sizes.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor