Call toll free
Call toll free
4.41/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currency Capital is the global leader in online business financing. With over a decade of experience in large equipment lending, Currency has now expanded its product line to supply any type of business with the funding they need to grow.

Business owners seeking financing simply need to visit Currency Marketplace and answer a few questions to find out the various lending options they’re approved for. Our partners include eBay, IronPlanet, and Proxibid (among numerous others), who are providing endless buying power to thousands of customers.

Buying and selling equipment takes a lot of work. We think financing shouldn’t. Call 855-976-0560 to learn more today.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

451 Currency Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I got a daily loan from Currency Capital and it helped in an expo situation that we were having. The process was pretty painless. Interest rates were obviously a little bit higher than normal, but other than that, it was a good experience. They're perfectly fine, though you have to make sure you have the funds to meet your daily payments.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

There isn't enough time in the day to explain every detail of the lies and promises this company will make to you. We kept getting told we were approved and the loan would be funded the next day. Well this went on for over 3 weeks. We always needed one more piece of information. After 3 weeks we told them to just forget it that we would go somewhere else. Lo and behold two months later they processed two payments out of our account on a loan that was never processed. We did get our money back, but I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. By the way, it is a lease agreement no matter what the guy tries to tell you.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

We got Currency Capital's service to acquire a vehicle for our business. We were told it was gonna be easier than using a bank. We had some difficulties around the money and we had some difficulties meeting their timeline. We had to spend money out of our own pocket initially and then they reimbursed us. They didn’t seem to meet their own timeline.

The person promised me a bunch of things. Sometimes I didn’t even ask for a specific date and they would say, “We can get this done by this date.” So I traveled several states away to get a piece of equipment they told me the funds were gonna be available for and then when I got there the people were like, “We don’t have any information on this.” I said the best I could do was give a check for the whole amount. Then they could hold it and wait on their money, or they could cash it and we would get money.

The people ended up cashing the check, and I basically threatened the person from Currency Capital with not needing the loan after that and using my own capital to invest in the piece of equipment, and I would just take a smaller loan from the bank because I could have afforded to take some money off the top at that point. The person all of a sudden kicked it in gear and had the money to me. But there were several snafus with the person I was dealing with inside Currency Capital.

There would have been nothing else that I had to worry about. They essentially approved me right away and my bank would have done that. But I had to get all the paperwork together and there were new requirements that kept coming up. I wanted to be done with it.” But that sometimes doesn’t always happen smoothly, and I understand that. It seemed like it kept going on and on. I might have been dealing with somebody that didn't have enough experience to be able to handle the job he was doing.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I went to Currency Capital for business financing and the process took about 5 days. The reps had been very good. The loan helped me get by the rough periods. So go for Currency Capital.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I worked with Currency Capital on several different levels. I’ve done some operating money with them. I’ve also financed a semi and a tractor with them. It has allowed us to grow our business and invest money into certain input into our farming operation that allowed us to make more money at the end of the day. It has also allowed us to work with different market by having the semi that we bought with them to haul our grains and products further. I’ve dealt with Felicia and she has been wonderful and very responsive for any other needs that I have. She worked with me with several different programs, gave me different options and things to look at and review. She was not pushy whatsoever. It’s a great experience. They were easy to talk to and to work with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Currency Capital?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I got a loan from Currency Capital for a truck and it helped really well and in a lot of ways. The people there were great. They stuck to their word and did whatever they could to help me. They're a great company and I like my experience with them. They work hard and try to get the best rates for people.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

The equipment loan we received from Currency Capital has helped my business plans very well and strengthened it a little more. Without the loan, my business performance would have been a little slow. A good representative managed my loan and he helped us a lot as well as made the loan much easier for us. Currency Capital is always a good company and I appreciate them. In the future, I could do some more business with them. My experience was great.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

We did a business loan with Currency Capital and I had good interactions with their relationship managers. They were very professional and getting the loan was very quick for me. Overall, they did an awesome job.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I read about Currency Capital on the web when I was looking for a truck. I'm very appreciative of what they've done for me to start me out of my business. All I needed was a helping hand. I would tell others to look at the guys from Currency Capital who helped me. They're very professional. There never was a question that I actually wasn't answered. Every time I called, I've gotten someone. And as a matter of fact, they still call me to this day and ask me how things are going.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I needed a skid loader for years and with the divorce, my credit wasn't very good. Currency Capital's interest rate was low, plus their relationship manager was great to work with. I called for an application on a Tuesday and I picked my loader up on Thursday. Now that I've got a skid loader, my business has almost doubled. They're good people to work with and they really helped me out. I've never had a better experience dealing with a lending capital.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I've had a loan with Currency Capital and my experience with them has been fine. They helped get me the equipment I needed to get started. Had I not gotten the equipment, my business would have been slower. I recommend Currency Capital.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

We got a loan from Currency Capital for equipment leasing and through that loan, we got by in getting that piece of equipment. Their reps were knowledgeable and friendly.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Working with Currency Capital gave us various equipment and working capital. It has helped a lot our business.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Getting an equipment lease from Currency Capital was very easy. I just answered a few questions and they asked me for paperwork. However, the process took a bit longer because of me. In the beginning, I bet on the equipment and when I did, I applied for the loan. The loan was not approved right away. Also, I didn't win the bet. Still, Currency Capital's reps told me that I was already approved and I should keep on getting the equipment. They told me that once I got equipment that I like, I should let them know and we would start from there. The problem was I did not get statements from my payments. I have automatic payments so they can get money every month from my account. I called and asked Currency Capital how to get a statement, but I didn't get an answer. Nevertheless, their rep was helpful and my overall experience with the company was simple.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Currency Capital did well for me. I dealt with Conor and I was very satisfied with his customer service. We had good communication. I received an equipment loan from them and the equipment I bought has helped me grow my business. It was my first time to purchase online and I am overall satisfied with my experience with Currency Capital. It took a bit of the stress out of the business end and it also helps me sleep better at night. I highly recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I received a business loan for a tractor from Currency Capital as it was a lot easier to go through them and get the loan. The application process was all good except we had some circumstances that were unusual, and it took a little time to get through that. Nevertheless, the Currency Capital manager was very cordial and very polite. Overall, the experience with Currency Capital was good. People should give them a chance. Without the loan, I wouldn't have the tractor and my business would be a lot tougher.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I bought a truck and got the loan from Currency Capital. They do what they said they’re supposed to do and we have no problems. I would recommend them. They’re pretty good to deal with. I got more business since having the truck. I can do more

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I needed a loan for a tractor and Currency Capital offered quick and easy financing. They were very easy to work with and everything was good with my interactions with them.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Currency Capital was very helpful and ready to find the right loan and the right plan for me. The rep that I worked with did well and I had good interactions with him. I got an equipment loan from them and because of that I was able to sell my business. I needed to buy a license and they made it possible. I'm very satisfied with my experience. I would recommend to people to take an equipment loan like the one I got.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I got a commercial loan from Currency Capital and the experience was helpful. The loan process was swift and there wasn’t a lot of waiting. It took 30 days from application to approval. The rep that I worked is a down-to-earth guy and he knew his business.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I got a truck loan from Currency Capital and my agent couldn’t have been better. He was helpful and he was on top of things that he needed to be on top of. He was also communicating with me at all times on the process of all of it. It worked out great and I’m very pleased. The whole process just took a little longer because the people on the other end who I bought the truck from failed and dropped the ball. Without the loan, I wouldn't have gotten the truck. I was able to move furniture I haven’t been able to move for a while for the shop that I have. Try Currency Capital. They worked for me.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

My husband bought some ranch equipment at an auction yard. They recommended Currency Capital and we got an equipment loan from them. The loan was approved quickly. We had to hay our own crops this year and we couldn’t have done it without the equipment. Getting the loan was very easy, but the follow-ups afterwards were not smooth and it was difficult to get a response.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

The working capital that we got from Currency Capital has helped us tremendously. It improved things. It’s for cash flow during our slow seasons. I've been telling friends that if they need some working capital to help them out during a pinch, Currency Capital is a great company to work with and it's an easy transaction.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I got a lease loan with Currency Capital which was the first one I went to and it ended up working out well. The loan made my business plan affordable for me.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Currency Capital was on an equipment auction website and dealing with auction stuff is a bit different than just going and buying equipment. I borrowed some money from them to buy a machine which was my first experience with them and it was a good one. They told me I was approved for $100,000 and I only borrowed 20,000 so I still had 80,000 left. This was less than seven months ago that I bought the first machine and nothing has changed in my business.

For my second loan, I was looking for another piece of equipment. Currency Capital called and told me I was approved for 80,000 so I bought a tractor for 52,000 dollars. By the time everything was said and done, it was gonna be 60,000 so I was still 20,000 under. However, when it got down to it, they said I was only approved for 50,000 and I had to pay the auction company $4,000 because they wouldn’t fund it unless I wrote them a check for 10,000. I was not happy about it because it cost me money for no reason. People should make sure that they have the stuff before they do anything and not just go off with what Currency Capital is telling them.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I put on a request to buy a truck and Currency Capital very much so helped me accomplish what I was trying to accomplish. Jack was great to work with and I would recommend the company to a friend.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

The rep of Currency Capital was a nice and very sensible guy. I got a loan from them and I used the money to buy a couple things that I work with. If in the future I’m going to get another loan, I will contact them.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I was borrowing for a piece of equipment and Currency Capital got recommended to me. They helped me when I needed it and everything worked out well.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Getting a loan with Currency Capital was a process and I hope I never have to borrow from one of these types of companies again because it does cost you a lot of money. That's nothing against them though. That's the program they offer and they didn't hide anything. Robert was also very helpful. He was the person I dealt with and he was a good guy. What I don't like about dealing with these types of sharks is everybody gets your information. My information was spread throughout the country and Currency Capital had been the only people I dealt with. I even got on a call with one of the principals at the company because I was getting calls before our loan was done and they were upset about it. So they were calling the company that was calling me and they got involved in it. But all in all, the experience was decent.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I'm so grateful that the people at Currency Capital really held my hand through the whole process and I would absolutely recommend them. I was purchasing an equipment and my contact at Red gave me a shortlist of loan companies to go through. Currency Capital was one of the three that I checked with and was able to offer me more bang for the buck. What Currency offered, no one else offered and I related that to the people at Red. My contact at Red wasn't aware of Currency's offers and they were surprised. So they said they are definitely going to mention that to other people who are interested in buying and getting a loan.

My experience working with Currency Capital was just stellar. They communicated with me as a human and not so much as a client. They could have easily talked to me in a way that was strictly business and maybe our conversations would have been five minutes. My experiences have been good with everybody but in particular, the associate I worked with, Remy, really took the time to explain things to me. We had conversations back and forth and we'd be on the phone sometimes for half an hour. I enjoyed that. I was able to connect with him and through connecting with him, I was able to connect with their company. I felt better about going through with them because this has been, by far, the largest loan I've ever taken out but when I can talk things out to somebody, I feel more comfortable. And Remy listens. That really gave me peace of mind.

Remy also made himself available even when he wasn't in Massachusetts. When he was with his fiancée in Florida, he still followed up on phone calls that he promised me he would make even while he was away from work. So I'm really happy that their company was suggested to me and that I went with them. Remy and his people at Red made the experience fun and exciting for investing so much money that I'll be paying off for a while. Currency Capital also made it very easy. Now, all I have to make sure is that I've got enough money in my account then they automatically withdraw it so I don't need to think about it. Usually, I'm a little bit skeptical about that but everything seems to be going fine now.

Currency Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Currency Capital was founded in 2009 to save faltering businesses in the wake of the economic crisis. The company’s goal is to give business owners a range of financial options and to promote the health of the small business community. Currency Capital is a member of the National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA).

• Products: Premier Platinum Card Program for pre-qualified customers for easy access to capital. Loans for a variety of business needs; equipment leasing, working capital, small business loans and equipment financing. Flexible loans tailored to the client’s needs.

• Interest rates: Competitive rates based on term and equipment cost.

• Service: Currency Capital relationship managers meet strict hiring requirements and are able to offer borrowers creative and effective financing solutions.

• Borrower qualifications: Credit score is not the only factor considered when granting a loan. Borrowers are considered on a case-by-case basis, and Currency Capital reviews many factors when making a loan.

• Fast approval process: After completing a quick application, borrowers may receive funding in as short as one day.

• Large loan limits: Currency Capital funds loans up to $1,000,000 for businesses of all sizes.

• Best for: Small to mid-sized businesses, local businesses and expanding businesses seeking small business loans, equipment financing, equipment leasing and working capital.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg