4.43/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Currency Capital is the global leader in online business financing. With over a decade of experience in large equipment lending, Currency has now expanded its product line to supply any type of business with the funding they need to grow.

Business owners seeking financing simply need to visit Currency Marketplace and answer a few questions to find out the various lending options they’re approved for. Our partners include eBay, IronPlanet, and Proxibid (among numerous others), who are providing endless buying power to thousands of customers.

Buying and selling equipment takes a lot of work. We think financing shouldn’t. Call 855-976-0560 to learn more today.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

439 Currency Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Working with Currency Capital gave us various equipment and working capital. It has helped a lot our business.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Getting an equipment lease from Currency Capital was very easy. I just answered a few questions and they asked me for paperwork. However, the process took a bit longer because of me. In the beginning, I bet on the equipment and when I did, I applied for the loan. The loan was not approved right away. Also, I didn't win the bet. Still, Currency Capital's reps told me that I was already approved and I should keep on getting the equipment. They told me that once I got equipment that I like, I should let them know and we would start from there. The problem was I did not get statements from my payments. I have automatic payments so they can get money every month from my account. I called and asked Currency Capital how to get a statement, but I didn't get an answer. Nevertheless, their rep was helpful and my overall experience with the company was simple.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Currency Capital did well for me. I dealt with Conor and I was very satisfied with his customer service. We had good communication. I received an equipment loan from them and the equipment I bought has helped me grow my business. It was my first time to purchase online and I am overall satisfied with my experience with Currency Capital. It took a bit of the stress out of the business end and it also helps me sleep better at night. I highly recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I received a business loan for a tractor from Currency Capital as it was a lot easier to go through them and get the loan. The application process was all good except we had some circumstances that were unusual, and it took a little time to get through that. Nevertheless, the Currency Capital manager was very cordial and very polite. Overall, the experience with Currency Capital was good. People should give them a chance. Without the loan, I wouldn't have the tractor and my business would be a lot tougher.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I bought a truck and got the loan from Currency Capital. They do what they said they’re supposed to do and we have no problems. I would recommend them. They’re pretty good to deal with. I got more business since having the truck. I can do more

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Currency Capital?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I needed a loan for a tractor and Currency Capital offered quick and easy financing. They were very easy to work with and everything was good with my interactions with them.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Currency Capital was very helpful and ready to find the right loan and the right plan for me. The rep that I worked with did well and I had good interactions with him. I got an equipment loan from them and because of that I was able to sell my business. I needed to buy a license and they made it possible. I'm very satisfied with my experience. I would recommend to people to take an equipment loan like the one I got.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I got a commercial loan from Currency Capital and the experience was helpful. The loan process was swift and there wasn’t a lot of waiting. It took 30 days from application to approval. The rep that I worked is a down-to-earth guy and he knew his business.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I got a truck loan from Currency Capital and my agent couldn’t have been better. He was helpful and he was on top of things that he needed to be on top of. He was also communicating with me at all times on the process of all of it. It worked out great and I’m very pleased. The whole process just took a little longer because the people on the other end who I bought the truck from failed and dropped the ball. Without the loan, I wouldn't have gotten the truck. I was able to move furniture I haven’t been able to move for a while for the shop that I have. Try Currency Capital. They worked for me.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

My husband bought some ranch equipment at an auction yard. They recommended Currency Capital and we got an equipment loan from them. The loan was approved quickly. We had to hay our own crops this year and we couldn’t have done it without the equipment. Getting the loan was very easy, but the follow-ups afterwards were not smooth and it was difficult to get a response.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

The working capital that we got from Currency Capital has helped us tremendously. It improved things. It’s for cash flow during our slow seasons. I've been telling friends that if they need some working capital to help them out during a pinch, Currency Capital is a great company to work with and it's an easy transaction.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I got a lease loan with Currency Capital which was the first one I went to and it ended up working out well. The loan made my business plan affordable for me.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Currency Capital was on an equipment auction website and dealing with auction stuff is a bit different than just going and buying equipment. I borrowed some money from them to buy a machine which was my first experience with them and it was a good one. They told me I was approved for $100,000 and I only borrowed 20,000 so I still had 80,000 left. This was less than seven months ago that I bought the first machine and nothing has changed in my business.

For my second loan, I was looking for another piece of equipment. Currency Capital called and told me I was approved for 80,000 so I bought a tractor for 52,000 dollars. By the time everything was said and done, it was gonna be 60,000 so I was still 20,000 under. However, when it got down to it, they said I was only approved for 50,000 and I had to pay the auction company $4,000 because they wouldn’t fund it unless I wrote them a check for 10,000. I was not happy about it because it cost me money for no reason. People should make sure that they have the stuff before they do anything and not just go off with what Currency Capital is telling them.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I put on a request to buy a truck and Currency Capital very much so helped me accomplish what I was trying to accomplish. Jack was great to work with and I would recommend the company to a friend.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

The rep of Currency Capital was a nice and very sensible guy. I got a loan from them and I used the money to buy a couple things that I work with. If in the future I’m going to get another loan, I will contact them.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I was borrowing for a piece of equipment and Currency Capital got recommended to me. They helped me when I needed it and everything worked out well.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Getting a loan with Currency Capital was a process and I hope I never have to borrow from one of these types of companies again because it does cost you a lot of money. That's nothing against them though. That's the program they offer and they didn't hide anything. Robert was also very helpful. He was the person I dealt with and he was a good guy. What I don't like about dealing with these types of sharks is everybody gets your information. My information was spread throughout the country and Currency Capital had been the only people I dealt with. I even got on a call with one of the principals at the company because I was getting calls before our loan was done and they were upset about it. So they were calling the company that was calling me and they got involved in it. But all in all, the experience was decent.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I'm so grateful that the people at Currency Capital really held my hand through the whole process and I would absolutely recommend them. I was purchasing an equipment and my contact at Red gave me a shortlist of loan companies to go through. Currency Capital was one of the three that I checked with and was able to offer me more bang for the buck. What Currency offered, no one else offered and I related that to the people at Red. My contact at Red wasn't aware of Currency's offers and they were surprised. So they said they are definitely going to mention that to other people who are interested in buying and getting a loan.

My experience working with Currency Capital was just stellar. They communicated with me as a human and not so much as a client. They could have easily talked to me in a way that was strictly business and maybe our conversations would have been five minutes. My experiences have been good with everybody but in particular, the associate I worked with, Remy, really took the time to explain things to me. We had conversations back and forth and we'd be on the phone sometimes for half an hour. I enjoyed that. I was able to connect with him and through connecting with him, I was able to connect with their company. I felt better about going through with them because this has been, by far, the largest loan I've ever taken out but when I can talk things out to somebody, I feel more comfortable. And Remy listens. That really gave me peace of mind.

Remy also made himself available even when he wasn't in Massachusetts. When he was with his fiancée in Florida, he still followed up on phone calls that he promised me he would make even while he was away from work. So I'm really happy that their company was suggested to me and that I went with them. Remy and his people at Red made the experience fun and exciting for investing so much money that I'll be paying off for a while. Currency Capital also made it very easy. Now, all I have to make sure is that I've got enough money in my account then they automatically withdraw it so I don't need to think about it. Usually, I'm a little bit skeptical about that but everything seems to be going fine now.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I've been satisfied with Currency Capital. The interactions I had with the person I worked with were really good and there was a timely response on everything.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I had a good experience with Currency Capital. I get a little apprehensive about stuff I get in the mail at times but these guys were legit. Their rep, Josh, was really good. I’ve nothing but nice things to say about all of them as well. They really worked hard to make this seamless and fast as possible. They were very communicative too. The small business loan really helped at the time I was working in Lake Tahoe and there was really long gaps between getting paid. Sometimes, it would stretch out to 45 days and it was so hard to run stuff like that. I needed some relief and these guys came in with some short-term cash to help fill that gap between getting our payments from people and keeping more work moving forward.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I received a small business loan from Currency Capital and I had a good experience with their rep. He explained everything well.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I got an agricultural loan service from Currency Capital and it was a smooth transition into the purchase of a piece of equipment. The agent that helped me out was friendly, helpful and very quick to respond to any questions I may have had.

Original review: July 13, 2018

Currency Capital has an aggressive marketing program and dealing with the manager was excellent. They were great people to work with and the process was simple and smooth. The loan enabled us to take advantage of some opportunities and without it, the business wouldn’t be as good. They find a way to get things done and I would recommend Currency Capital.

Original review: July 11, 2018

The commercial loan that I got increased the profit margin. Without the loan, the business would still progress but in a slower process. I would highly recommend Currency Capital. I had a pretty unique dealing with them and the manager was perfect and very professional.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I received a loan from Currency Capital for a lease on some equipment. We wouldn't be able to do what we needed to do without the equipment that we got. Everything was perfect with the manager too and they answered every question I had. I would tell others to call Currency Capital.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I bought an equipment on FastLane and Currency Capital is one of the financing deal that came up automatically right next to them. I inquired about them then got a loan on a farm equipment. The person I dealt with was Kyle and he answered every question and responded when I needed him to. So, the loan helped facilitate the purchase and I was able to buy an equipment from out of the area from where I live that I couldn’t get here local.

Original review: July 6, 2018

Currency Capital did a lot of work for me smoothly. We got a machinery loan from them and we'd be down some machinery if we hadn't gotten it. It was a lot easier than I thought it was gonna be and everything worked out.

Original review: July 4, 2018

The guy I bought the lift from told me about Currency Capital. I received the lease with the $1 buyout from them and it helped me purchase the lift. My relationship managers were very professional and answered all my questions. They were patient and helped me out and took care of my needs. I was very comfortable with them. It was an overall good experience and I would recommend Currency Capital to my friends. I would tell them that they were easy to work with and they were good people.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Currency Capital got me the loan I needed, and I worked through things. Currency passed me on to another department within Currency. And the transition was seamless. I was credit-challenged and didn't have a lot of options at that time, but things went all right for the most part. I didn't like the loan that I received in the end and the rate was high. From the very beginning, it was supposed to be a business loan for my LLC. But as I looked on my credit report, it seemed to be a personal loan. So I'm not actually building my business credit as I intended.

Original review: July 2, 2018

We used Currency Capital before and Connor was efficient and fast, so we called him back again. He was awesome. He returned my calls quickly and said he would get something done, and he got it done when he said he would get it done, which was refreshing. We got an equipment loan from Currency Capital and they've helped us with the equipment we needed. Without the loan, our business would have been negatively affected.

Currency Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Currency Capital was founded in 2009 to save faltering businesses in the wake of the economic crisis. The company’s goal is to give business owners a range of financial options and to promote the health of the small business community. Currency Capital is a member of the National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA).

• Products: Premier Platinum Card Program for pre-qualified customers for easy access to capital. Loans for a variety of business needs; equipment leasing, working capital, small business loans and equipment financing. Flexible loans tailored to the client’s needs.

• Interest rates: Competitive rates based on term and equipment cost.

• Service: Currency Capital relationship managers meet strict hiring requirements and are able to offer borrowers creative and effective financing solutions.

• Borrower qualifications: Credit score is not the only factor considered when granting a loan. Borrowers are considered on a case-by-case basis, and Currency Capital reviews many factors when making a loan.

• Fast approval process: After completing a quick application, borrowers may receive funding in as short as one day.

• Large loan limits: Currency Capital funds loans up to $1,000,000 for businesses of all sizes.

• Best for: Small to mid-sized businesses, local businesses and expanding businesses seeking small business loans, equipment financing, equipment leasing and working capital.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg