Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.61/5

Volkswagen Jetta

The Volkswagen Jetta is a compact car that comes in 2- and 4-door models. Read more Volkswagen reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

467 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

After one month of ownership - 900miles I bought the S Auto with safety package. Out the box I noticed I had issues with the windshield wipers making a terrible sound. Dealer replaced the blades under a claim. Now it is fixed and no noise. I have the same problem with Bluetooth calls, where the person on the line hears themselves. This is not a problem when I use Apple CarPlay. (Not yet reported) Great fuel economy... over 40mpg on highway. I noticed that the forward collision sensors sometimes are way more responsive than other times. Not sure why. So far so good. The vehicle is very comfortable and looks great in red!!!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I have had my 2019 VW Jetta for 3 months now and am constantly reading reviews. My last car was a '16 Prius which made strange noises as most hybrids do. When I bought the Jetta, I read (most of) the Owner’s Manual. I learned that the vehicle will emit a noise as it is the brake hydraulic system and is normal to design and operation. This is the same noise everyone complains about. Dealers should be familiar with this O.M. statement and offer proper explanation before dismissing their customers. My main complaint is that during a Bluetooth conversation, the person on the other phone (not my end) hears themselves repeated (crosstalk) to the point where I cannot hold a conversation via Bluetooth anymore. Anyone have the same problem?

Dealer is not sure what the cause is or how to fix but I just learned about smartphone obd11 coding apps. The dB for the Bluetooth microphone is listed with adjustments. I will follow up with the dealer. My 2019 Jetta SEL doesn't have the best Lane Keeping Assist. So far I think Honda is the best. VW's is very poor, but it is just an assist, not a substitute. I am disappointed there's no side mirror signal repeaters across the whole line up. This is a safety item that VW should have kept on all models. Canada gets a 6 speed manual across the entire line-up, why not us in the USA? S-trim only. Are punishing us VW? Last complaint, no rear air vents. Even my 13 year old KIA has rear air vents. I'd take the $1000 I could save without the automatic and pay for rear vents and side turn signals. Overall, I'm happy so far.

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

We finished the lease of our 2016 VW Jetta Sport (an excellent car) and although it was more expensive choose to make a new one from another 2019 Jetta but the SEL model. It really was hard for me to face a bigger expense but I think that security is the most important thing because those devices can save our lives... specially Lane Assist and Forward Collision Warning. My wife (68) and I (75) have vision problems and wanted a car that would give us security. Unfortunately, it would seem that those two functions do not work. All these functions are activated. Of course I will go to the dealer to have it reviewed. But if anyone has any comments about it, I would appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I have owned a 2019 Volkswagen Jetta SEL for about 2 weeks now. Overall I am very satisfied with everything. The interior is phenomenal and infotainment Center. I have 2 complaints. The plastic interior trim scratches very easily even with a microfiber towel. And most importantly around 30 miles an hour it makes a weird noise. And I've noticed one other review on here about the same problem. I'm wondering if it's a transmission issue or if it's just normal.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I've had a good experience overall with the VW Jetta, it's pretty reliable and feels really sturdy and solid to drive unlike other cars I've driven before (Toyota Corolla, Honda CIVIC, etc). Good reputation of German engineering, attractive form factor, there was a pretty good price on it at a dealer near me which made it a ridiculously good deal compared to other similar models. It was right before Bluetooth became basically standard, which is okay since I don't use my phone in the car and just used an aux cable instead. However, now that phone manufacturers are removing headphone jacks, this is actually a pretty annoying problem.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Volkswagen Jetta?

Original review: March 22, 2019

I own a Jetta 2019 from January 2019. At 3300 km has been in garage two times, a third one is on its way. First, for engine fan that was running all the time at maximum speed. Well they fixed it. Second time for tapping noises in the rear, a good tech found that the charcoal canister was not fixed on the chassis, hanging in fuel hoses. Yes it's a brand new car in case you wonder. I really think they have no quality control in Mexico or they simply don't care.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I have been driving manual transmission cars my entire life (14 driving years). I owned a 2006 Jetta for 7 years and put just under 200,000 km on it with no clutch issues for the duration of my ownership so naturally, I was excited for my new Jetta. I could not have been more wrong. Doing normal city driving, my clutch has overheated causing the pad to melt. Both the dealership and Volkswagen will not even allow me to speak or take anything I say seriously. They are insisting that this is user error and I pay $3500 to replace the clutch... DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!! In fact, I would never even entertain buying a Volkswagen again after this experience.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Link as proof: **. I purchased my 2019 VW Jetta S Manual in September of 2018. The first few months I was very pleased with the car. The MPG were fantastic. On the highway I’d average 44-46 MPG and on several occasions, on longer trips even over 50 MPG. Everything was great until the cold of winter set in.

I started to notice that I would feel cold towards the end of my 19 mile daily commute to work. The first day I thought nothing of it, maybe I just caught a chill that wouldn’t go away. The second day I felt cold I noticed my engine temperature gauge was dropping. I was very confused. The engine had warmed up, the car was running with a load (still driving it), had been running for over 30 min and traveled 18 miles. Yet the temp was dropping. As anyone knows the car uses the heat from the engine to warm the coolant that then passed through the heater core. If the engine is cold, so is the heater core. This means a substantial drop in cabin temps.

I took my car into the dealership the first chance I got. I was confident they would resolve the issue. The car has a “great” warranty. I was called a couple of days later to pick up my “fixed” car. They assure me that after replacing both thermostats (with only 5800 miles on the car) that they had resolved the issue. I picked up my car and drove the 10 miles home. I parked the car that night and slept well believing what they had told me.

The next morning I traveled out for breakfast. While sitting in my car eating my breakfast, listening to a podcast I noticed the air from the vents became cold. I then noticed the temp gauge on the dash was dropping fast. I immediately drove back to the dealership only having the car back in my possession for 14 hours. They were surprised to see me again and quickly grabbed a loaner. I was upset but thought maybe the coolant was low or there was air in the system from the work they had just performed. I left assuming they would make it right.

A few days later I get a call to come pick up my car. This is where things get very interesting. The tech on the phone explained that they tested my vehicle and it was cooling down but that there was nothing wrong with my car. He informed me that they had tested other 2019 Jettas from the lot and they did the same thing. Because of that they said my car performed just like the others so there was nothing wrong. //Sanity Check// So my car and other on the lot all lose heat and blow cold air in the winter so nothing must be wrong? Maybe more than one car is broken or share a flawed design? //Back to the review// The tech then began to try and sell me on the excuse that the blower motor is “too efficient” and is preventing the car from warming up.

He recommended that anytime I’m at a stop I rev the engine! I swear, I can’t make this stuff up. Rev the engine! So in order for my new car to have heat in the engine I can either turn the blower fan off (so no air is moving at all) or I can rev my engine constantly. This is insane! My car is broken and they want to tell me “that’s how Volkswagen designed the car”. Does it not get cold in Germany? This is crazy! (I know the car was built in Mexico.)

I then meet with my Salesmen who tries to sell me in the same BS. The car is not broken, that’s how it’s designed, blah blah blah. I’m not having any of it. I talk to the General Manager who proceeded to try the tell me the same BS. They said that my car is the way it is and it’s functioning the way VW intended. This is absolutely insanity! Who in the world buys a new car with the expectation that the heat won’t work? Nobody! That’s who. It’s a new car. The heat should work. It’s a safety issue. My windows refog, it’s colder than all get out. It’s uncomfortable and unacceptable. The kicker is on the second time my car was tested and had the issue, the ambient temp was 47 degrees. That’s not even that cold, at least not for where I live considering just a week ago it was -10. I’m thankful I had the loaner car (2018 Jetta) to keep me warmer than my 2019 Jetta would of.

I just picked my car up yesterday and it still is broke and VW has yet to make it right. I’ve already been jumping through all the hoops they car throw at me and if they throw many more, I’ll just going the circus. I would not recommend this car. Any place the temp drops below 70 degrees. They might as well only offer it as a convertible at this point 'cause the car can’t be used unless the weather is perfect. Rest assured on those golden days you’ll get great gas mileage though. To end my horrid story: BettaNotGettaJetta.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

2019 clutch lasted 9300 miles. I have driven standards for years with no clutch issues. The last standard we owned had almost 200,000 mile without an issue. They said they were unable to help in any way. It was not they were unable to help, it was that they were unwilling to help in any way. Never again will my family or I own another Volkswagen. Don't buy Volkswagen! Please spread the word. I will spend the rest of my life telling people about my bad experience with Volkswagen. I am 55 with longevity in my family, so I am hoping to be able to give them 30 plus years of bad publicity.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I bought my 2019 Jetta S 6-Speed manual in May 2019 (week 1 of its release). Mistake.

Here is my post I just shared on another Consumer Awareness site:

I learned to drive in 1976 on a new VW Rabbit (manual transmission). for over 40 years, I've owned and driven a VW Rabbit, Datsun 510, Honda Accords and Civics, a few Toyota Pickups, a Ford Focus, and a Subaru WRX. I've driven well over 700,000 miles with manual transmission cars. I've never needed to replace or repair a clutch under 100,000 miles on any of these cars. In the first week of May 2018, I finally gave up on our 2004 VW Jetta and picked up our new 2019 Jetta S with the 6-speed manual transmission. Early on, I experienced an occasional irregularity when shifting. It seemed as if the engine would rev fast, increasing rpm when the gas was released and the clutch engaged. A slight burning smell could be detected some of the time. On 3 occasions, this malfunction was significant, where the engine rpm soared and the clutch did not seem to fully disengage. On all three incidents, the burning smell was significant. One of the 3 major incidents occurred with another driver was behind the wheel ( I was a passenger) who also owns a manual transmission and has been driving manual transmission cars for over 8 years. The third time this incident occurred, the burning smell was so bad, we drove it to the dealership (a total of 5800 miles on the car). The dealership replaced the heat / ac blower motor because the smell in that area was so strong, (trapped) which led them to believe that motor had failed. I insisted that was not the source of the smell nor the problem with the car.

The dealership removed the transmission and discovered the clutch was worn to the rivets. After a week of trying (unsuccessfully) to find a mechanical issue with the clutch, the dealership worked with VW corporate to determine how to proceed with regard to a warranty repair. VW corporate is standing by their claim that clutch wear falls under normal wear and tear and is therefore not covered by my factory warranty nor the extended VW warranty I purchased. Currently, their position is that I pay for the repair and go on my merry way.

I am now working with a VW Customer Care Advocate as I appeal their position. However, there is no attention being paid to the clutch problem with this 2019 Jetta. The only topic VW seems concerned about is who is going to pay for this clutch repair.

First, shame on me for buying a newly designed car model on the first day it was available. I know better. Second, whether VW decides to pay for my clutch repair or not, if they do not address the underlying issue, I am selling this car for a non-VW asap because I cannot afford a new clutch every 5,000 - 6,000 miles. (and that new car will have a manual transmission - I love driving a manual).

One other point that I shared with the dealership service department: About 3 months into driving this car, I was driving on the interstate near sunset when every interior light and radio turned off for about 3-5 seconds. It was a complete loss of electrical power on the interior. The engine operation seemed unaffected and it wasn't dark enough to tell if the exterior lights were affected. This has not happened since, but something to be aware of. I would appreciate hearing from any other 2019 VW Jetta owners who have experienced issues similar to either the manual clutch issue or the electrical black-out issue.

Best to all who ventured out (maybe too soon?) into 2019 VW Jetta ownership.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I've had my 2019 Jetta SEL Premium for about 2 months now. I've read the reviews and noted the sound that several people have talked about. I've heard the same sound in other cars I've had, so it doesn't worry me too much. I'm sure that will change if it turns out to be a serious problem. Otherwise, I'm in love with this car. Except for the sound system. One of the deciding factors for me to go with the more expensive SEL Premium model was the Beats Audio sound system. I understand that this is still a factory system and will not sound close to an aftermarket one, but I still expected better. This is the reason for the 2 stars.

First, there was a terrible rattle coming from the door panels when listening to music. This was an easy fix. There wasn't enough insulation between the panel and the speaker. I had Dynamat installed and problem solved. Next, the subwoofer. I don't really know what to say about this. I like a nice well-rounded sound to my music. I like deep, rich bass along with clean, clear mids and highs. The subwoofer was anything, but great. The only thing I could compare it to would be tapping on the side of a closed, but empty cardboard box. It tried to produce good lows, but didn't quite get there. I had it removed and an aftermarket subwoofer installed. This was much better, but still not perfect. When listening to music, I still hear some distortion. It sounds like a speaker struggling to produce the low tones.

Keep in mind, I don't listen to music that is really bass heavy, nor do I want anything excessive. I investigated this a bit further and determined that there is no way to isolate the bass to just the subwoofer. So, even though the subwoofer is producing great sound, the door speakers are trying to keep up. This is particularly problematic since they seemed weak from the beginning. My next step will be to replace the door speakers with speakers that are made to handle the sound I'm looking for. I find this irritating since the Beats system is marketed as giving the listener a studio quality experience. If the stock Beats system is what being in a studio sounds like, it's a wonder any music gets produced anywhere. Ever.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

The only reason this has 1 star is because it won't let me have zero. Signed a lease for a brand new VW Jetta 2019 in June 2018. After about 2 months problem after problem. First there's water on the inside of my windshield (and I'm not talking a few drops...), Then the car starts squeaking whenever I reverse. It is so loud that people outside stare. People inside the car just laugh at the fact that this is supposedly a new car. Sound system doesn't work properly, bass randomly cuts out. Had it checked out at the dealership but of course "everything is fine, nothing could be found". Funniest thing though is, despite one of their technicians suggesting a solution for the issue, the service manager refuses to get it fixed, I quote "because it's brand new". Instead she brings up my driving habits??? Very confused at this turn of events. If nothing's wrong with the car why suddenly blame the owner.

VW Canada won't take responsibility and dealership won't provide trade option where I'm not losing a ton of money. This was my first brand new car. I was excited when I got it. I have provided video proof for all the issues mentioned, but that's clearly not enough, I'm not sure whatever will. I went with new because of warranty but clearly that backfired. If you have similar issues or know how to help me please get in touch! RECONSIDER VW as a brand, my advice.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I leased this car brand new 2017 Jetta S 1.4T. Right after the warranty expired I had the following issues. 1. Right rear passenger window motor fail. 2. Turbo Charger fail. 3. Driver's side window motor fail. 4. A/C intermittent on/off. Absolutely a nightmare of a car at only 42k miles. I will NEVER get a VW again. Stay away from the headaches.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

2019 VW Jetta uses 1 3/4 quarts of oil within 3600 miles. No oil dripping or puddles of oil found in garage. Dealer said that they “topped off oil” at 2700 miles as they repaired off vibrating fuel lines. In essence 1 3/4 quarts of oil use in 900 miles. Dealer suggest I monitor oil usage for next few hundred miles before make an appointment if oil usage continues.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Unreliable. I do have that funny sound a lot of people talk about on here but thought it was normal so don't care so much. My issues are the back panel came off within the first 2 months of ownership. There's been a recall because of a water leak. And the biggest for me is there is a grinding sound right when you're releasing the brake from stop. Started happening after one month of ownership. I put a video on YouTube showing all 5 of my issues... so far. It's under "2019 Volkswagen VW Jetta review of all 5 problems" or something like that by B. **.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Have the 2019 Jetta for about 3 weeks. I hear a grinding sound when going at a slow speed. Brought it back to service dept. Was told this is normal. Sorry, but I have owned numerous cars over the years and never had one that made this grinding sound. VW has to do something for all the people experiencing this problem.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I purchased a 2019 VW Jetta S last month on the 25th and I started hearing the same noise that the other reviewers were hearing. At 500 miles my AC stopped working. I took the car to the dealership and they said the Compressor broke because the transmission was spitting out transmission fluid which got on the compressor and shorted it out. I've been without the car for a week now and went today to try and get a different car that doesn't have the issue. Instead they gave a loaner and are making me wait it out. Will post more as soon as a resolution happens.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I have leased cars since 1997. In 1997, I leased a Volkswagen Jetta. I had many, many problems with the tires. In 2016, I figured that the tire problem had to be in the past. I leased a 2016 Tiguan. I had nothing but tire problems. I had 2 flat tires and had to replace the tires. I had another tire that had 2 plugs.

Before the Tiguan, I never had tire problems.

I returned the Tiguan is EXCELLENT condition. I had it detailed and it had 1 brand new tire as well as a tire that was a year old. I was still charged the disposition fee as well as a fee for a RR Tire Repair. I had the car inspected prior to returning and was not told about the disposition fee $371.88 or the RR Tire Repair $140.25. For the past few days, I have been trying to call Volkswagen. No luck - they do not answer the phone. I was thinking about getting an Audi but as they are owned by the same company - would never go there!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I purchased 2019 Jetta SE in June. At about 300 miles I kept hearing the noise that like many others are explaining a rattle/growl noise. I took my car back to the dealer to have it looked at This can not be normal. The manager of the dealer was rude asking me, "Well I don't know if you ever owned a turbo before but it was all normal sound for a turbo and maybe they could look at it at 5,000 miles when it was due for a tire rotation." Seems everyone is having this issue and everyone is getting the same runaround.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Mine was a manual transmission TDI. Great fit and finish, no paint delamination, excellent gas mileage. Fortunately I traded it about 4 months before the VW diesel scandal came out. It was a great little car.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

2013 Jetta SE bought brand new for my wife, who barely drives the car far or hard 60800 miles. This car has been maintained like a show car since 2013. I am now writing this review which I don't normally do, but since Volkswagen USA has lied to the American consumers I feel the need to let everyone know not to buy this vehicle. The Jetta SE has ran with no problems until today. My wife and I just paid the car off and the engine light comes on, can't even take it to check the code because the car will not start now.

Monday I will have AAA come pick it up and bring to a foreign car repair shop because I am not going to bring it to ANY VW dealerships after reading the reviews about THEM. I wish I would have read the reviews about this company before we made the purchase. So now that I have read reviews on how horrible in fact this company really is, I will fix and sell this POS before it starts to nickel and dime me. Wish I would have traded it in at 40,000 miles like I wanted to, now this is gonna cost a fortune to fix from what I've read from other reviews... Do not buy from this company. You've been warned. Extremely angry in California.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

We purchased a 2012 VW Jetta SE in 2015. IT only had 50,000 miles on it. Right off of the bat horn did not work, and headlight switch was faulty where lights would turn on in middle of the night for no reason. Next, the driver window actuator failed. Window switch on drivers side failed next. At 90,000 miles compressor failed. A/C repair shop said compressor failures in the Jetta are so common he sees them every week. To make matters worse, all of the parts to make these repairs are more expensive than virtually any other of the rival cars. Windshield wiper sizes are hard to find because they are an odd size. About $50 from dealer.

Today, we discovered the glue in the headliner failed and the interior is now sagging as if the car was from the 1970s. Contacted VW corporate and they said, "Too bad." Conduct research on the internet and you will see all of these are common problems with the VW. They look nice and the price looks good. But don't be fooled. You will pay more in the long run. Also, for young drivers, insurance is more expensive because the insurance companies recognize how expensive repairs are on these cars. Don't do it.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

My 2019 Jetta SEL suffers the same noise problem reported by others. It's shame because it's an otherwise nice car. It sounds like a dog growling, so we call it the Growler. It happens at low revs and is extremely annoying. It's getting worse and it doesn't sound safe. The dealership shrugged their shoulders and said they could do nothing because it's down to the design of the car. So it looks like I will have to take this problem directly to VW. For a new car to make this kind of noise is really surprising and completely unacceptable. Until VW acknowledge and address this problem, I would discourage anyone from buying a 2019 Jetta.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Have owned 2019 Jetta for 5 weeks. First week was fine. 2nd week I noticed an audible noise coming from the transmission. (Like a grinding noise) when driving in standard mode. It has gotten worse in the past 2 weeks. I took the car in to local VW dealer. We took it for a test drive and technician said he does hear and feel it. I waited 2 more hours for service mgr to come tell me it's normal??? WTF? I'm sorry, but a brand new car does NOT make strange noises in the 20-30mph range).

I come to find out a week later, others are now experiencing this same issue and VW continues to "blow it off" as normal? I think VW has a major issue going on and they don't want to admit it at this point. 6 year warranty or not, driving around and when your family asks you what the strange noise is I just shrug it off... Embarrassed to have purchased this car. I will be going thru VW channels to return this car and get refunded... AVOID the 2019 VW's w/ 8 speed transmissions.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

So I bought a Jetta 2019 automatic Execline, a lease for 4 years to be exact. After 380 km I started noticing oil spills in my driveway. It ended up being transmission oil because some seals were damaged or something (yes the car is 100% new), they got the new seals and replaced them in few days. Now it has been exactly 27 days that I am waiting for my car. They told me they are waiting for the specific transmission oil. They could not tell me the serial number of the oil or any other details other than *the special oil*. I've also called Volkswagen Canada and they couldn't help me more other than tell me to wait.

So after this month they still have no idea when they will receive the transmission oil. Will I have to wait another month or even more? It doesn't make any sense to me to buy a completely new highest trim 2019 car, drive it a few days and not see it again for more now almost a month. I'm paying the full price for a car I don't have and they never suggested me anything. It would have been much easier if they gave me another exact same car without the problem. It is very frustrating to wait for an unknown date like this and to pay for a car I don't have.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

2019 Jetta - First VW. I really like the car overall and the MPG is a relief, but like I've seen two other drivers note thus far, it makes a horrible and impossible to ignore sound at around 25 MPH. It sounds like a frog croaking to me, so I've nicknamed it the frog. Dealership says it can't find anything wrong and that other 2019s on the lot make the same noise. I'm the opposite of a car expert, but I've managed to isolate it to driving slow to medium and when in automatic mode. Drive it in manual and you won't get the noise. Do what you want with that. It also makes a much milder version of the noise at around 40 MPH. Add that to a less than pleasurable purchase experience, and a dealership that we had to convince to give us a car to drive (a dang Hertz Versa, people) while they spent a couple of weeks to investigate this noise, and VW should high-five itself for getting a two-star rating out of me.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I bought a 2019 VW Jetta for my daughter on 7/28/18 at VW Rick Case Honda in Weston Fl; within the first few days of driving, it started making a rattling noise when shifting gears at approximately 26-29 miles per hour when driving softly (I believe it is the 3rd gear). I tried to recreate the same sound in other gears but couldn’t, it just happens around that speed/gear. I took my car to the dealer to get it checked; I drove the car with the technician (Daniel) and I showed them the noise. Daniel took it to the shop and after connecting it to the scanner and calling VW experts he and the service manager (Walter) told me that the car was OK and that the sound was normal; they told me they drove other cars and found the same noise.

As a driver of different makes and models, I can tell that this sound doesn’t feel natural or normal in any way, you can feel it through the pedal, it is recurring and happens only when shifting one specific gear only. To be truly honest, I was expecting a different answer from the VW dealer but seems like there aren’t too many Jettas 2019 on the road yet so they can spot this as a possible issue. I’ve been a Honda and Toyota owner for some years and I was skeptical to buy a VW Jetta (even more skeptical about the Jetta 2019 that was including a new 8 speed transmission); so far my experience hasn’t been pleasant and I hope it doesn’t turn into a bigger problem down the road. I’ll appreciate any feedback from either experts or other customers that may have more knowledge or experience regarding this issue. Thank you.

Original review: June 21, 2018

This 2014 VW Jetta is a very reliable car. It has taken me on numerous road trips with no problem at all. It is great on gas mileage all around. I love my Volkswagen. Overall, many of the other cars I looked at were way beyond my budget. They were expensive and gas guzzlers. The Volkswagen is great, easy to maintenance. This car is perfect and affordable.

Original review: June 17, 2018

Love Volkswagen; there is no better car out there in my opinion. It's a very loyal and reliable brand. High quality vehicles and beautifully engineered. My Volkswagen Jetta rides and drives beautiful. It feels like I'm floating while I drive. That's how smooth it is. The dashboard is sleek and technologically advanced. I love the outside and the interior and the rims as well. As perfect as I think my car is (and I have tried many cars throughout the years), I wish there are more ports or outlets in the car so I can charge more.

Original review: June 16, 2018

Love this car! It is in our price range. It has sleek interior, beautiful exterior, comfortable front and back seats and plenty of room in the front and back. I love the feel of the clutch and shifting as well. I also like the look of the interior and exterior, large trunk, and safety features including airbags on the sides and back seat. However, the back seat can't fit a toddler seat in the middle with enough room for my older children on the window seats.

Volkswagen Jetta Company Information