2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Shop on Rydeshopper
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.13/5

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Find a Dealer Near You
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Find a Dealer Near You

Toyota Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

I am really grateful that Toyota carries them warranty but I also think that it shouldn't cost anything. I'm disabled. Ain't get no stimulus. Has no nothing. No help and I can't afford to pay for a warranty on my car any longer so I think that you guys could be helpful with that.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

Haven’t had to use it yet but it covers everything bumper to bumper. It’s the platinum level so no deductible, seems very good so far and it’s with Toyota so I feel it’s a good coverage. Will let you know at a later date if and when I get need it or use it.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2020

I love the Toyota 4 Runner my husband just bought himself. It's spacious. Perfect for my wheelchair, rollator and walker plus groceries. Great running vehicle. He had a Toyota Camry which he had traded in for the 4 runner, it was a nice vehicle but too small for us and unable to fit my medical supplies in it... I have a Lincoln MKX and it's small and low in which I plan on trading it sometime soon possibly for the Highlander. Not sure as of yet.

Original review: June 3, 2020

I’ve owned different makes in the past. GM, Ford, Dodge and Toyotas. Since 1985, I’ve owned several Toyotas. Every Toyota I’ve owned has outperformed the other makes by a wide margin. They are more reliable and more durable than all the other makes. Every Ford I’ve owned needed major repairs because of either substandard build and/or substandard parts. The 2014 RAM 3500 I owned had a substandard design. Back to Toyota, its website is pretty easy to get around. Toyota’s one drawback is its pricing, especially for its trucks. But as the old adage says “you get what you pay for”, and with Toyota it is my experience you get greater quality.

Original review: April 6, 2020

I love working with the people at Larry Miller Toyota in Phoenix. They are so very helpful, knowledgeable and supremely customer oriented. They will describe to me what the issue is, give me the opportunity To accept or reject the maintenance that is suggested. They will also tell me the cost and tell me how I can pay it or finance it and whether it is absolutely necessary at the time. I so appreciate the work that they do and the honesty that they provide. I also am very comfortable waiting for my vehicle to be serviced as their customer service lounge is awesome. Barbara

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

It’s through the dealership and I trust that it will get fixed correctly. It is not from some third party company who I have no idea is legitimate or not. You never know till the first time you need help.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

The warranty covers trip interruptions paying you up to $150.00 a day if the car is in the shop. Also $0 dollar deductible on all repairs with towing included to the closest Toyota dealership. 10 years or 125000 miles of coverage.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

The 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid only allows for Apple Play compatibility when using the GPS system. I don't have an Apple phone. I have an Android phone. Toyota refuses to update GPS system for compatibility to Android. They only did this in 2020 to include both Apple Play and Android capabilities. They refuse to update my 2019 that I purchased October 2019 and I feel that they are favoring Apple. Not everyone has an Apple phone, me included. I feel this is discriminatory towards those owners of Android phones and that Apple has paid off or done a deal with Toyota to exclude Android Users.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

My 2012 Highlander. The roof is peeling! I was told that Toyota would pay to repair and now they say they won't do it! How can this not be a paint defect! I've been a loyal customer for 40 years or more! Very unhappy??? Shame on you Toyota!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

The worst company ever!!! If you plan to buy a car, don't even go to Toyota. They are all total jerks. I called them in March to postpone my payments due to pandemic because I was not able to work and make money. They postponed my payments and they said that there was not going to be in any interest charge. Looking at my August bill, seems like they placed $398 interest fee on top of my $400 payment. I called them and explained everything and they acted like they are not from Earth and they were not aware of Pandemic. They were talking about my contract and which line of the contract indicates that I am still forced to pay interest charge if I don't make any payments. I mean are they stupid? I know if you don't make payments there will be interest fee and that's why I called them so we can extend the payment period. They did not care at all.

Toyota Company Information