Get Pricing

Get Pricing on Carvana

4.2/5 (517 ratings)
Get Pricing  on Carvana

About Toyota

Toyota is a Japanese car manufacturer that makes cars, trucks, SUVs and hybrids. Read reviews for their models:

Toyota Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

In my life I've had Chevys, Fords, AMC and Nissan along with Toyota. Today's cars and trucks are not made to last. You would be lucky to get 75,000 to 100,000 miles of trouble free use out of America cars. Very sad. Seem we made them for the masses. But Toyota is incredible for what you pay, as long as you take care of it maintenance wise. You can very easily run it for 300,000 to 500,000 miles. Which is why I buy them, I got 350,000 mile out of my last Corolla and now I have a Tacoma that has 130,000 miles and still runs great and along with that everything still works on the truck.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Reliable, is easy to drive, includes updated features and safety features. Adequate space. I have been Driving Toyota Corolla for many years and have been very satisfied. My next car will be a Corolla.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

Toyota went out of their way to make their cars more affordable. I was offered a First Responder Discount. Then they also had a $1000 rebate. Their vehicle is extremely reliable. I have traveled extensively with it and put it through its paces and been very happy with its performance. I also tow a 3000 lb camper with it and it doesn't feel like it's back there. Highly recommended all around vehicle. For reference, I drive the 2018 Toyota 4Runner.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

The motors are really good. They last a long time. The drive train is really good. The body will rust off before the motor goes bad. Get good gas mileage around 20 miles to the gallon on most. The seat belts are strong and the air bags don't burn you when they hit your chest. Well already mine didn't. The storing is perfect. It will take a curve like it's out of this world and the brakes will stop you on a dime. Parts are really cheap for the most part and the motors if you ever have to work on it besides regular stuff the motors are very easy and simple to work on. I had mine for 15 years and never had any major problems and the motor was still running good after 15 years and I put it through a lot. I mean a lot.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

They are very accommodating with my hectic work schedule. They always come and talk to me to let me know what issues if any need to be addressed especially in order of importance before doing any further work.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

I was denied service. I need a copy of my tire replacement warranty FROM YOU because it is different from what you claim it to be. I will NEVER purchase another extended warranty or any type of additional insurance/service ever again!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I leased a 2012 Toyota Camry in 2012. I was not able to make payments so they took the car. Then after they sold the car there was a balance of $4,689.28 which I was not aware of. 2019 comes in and they hired Rubin and Rothman law firm and this law firm of crooks is trying to charge me $11133.56 with interest fees and according to Toyota interest fees are never charged on a closed account. Shame on YOU Toyota!!! For not doing your due diligence and hiring a bunch of THUGS to misrepresent YOU!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

So back in 2017 I had an auto accident where I was found not at fault and I was given a large sum of cash from my insurance to help pay for a new vehicle. During the time of obtaining the funds I decided to try to head back to Toyota and get another Toyota Camry Hybrid as this was my all time favorite vehicle and to this date and time still is.

Well needless to say me and my wife head down here and I was approached immediately which I told one rep I was here to buy a new Toyota Camry Hybrid. He attempted to ask me sales pitch questions like what's my number or figure I am looking at with cash down and what kind of payment. I immediately told him to give me time to go over the features in the vehicle, colors available, and pricing.

The sales guy agreed and showed me the lot and long story short he once more once near the vehicles asked me again about price, down payment, cash or financing and I cut him off and said, "Look I won't say that right now, because I need to see the vehicles and colors." Once I located the one I wanted I simply asked what is the overall price of the vehicle I found. He then tried to gain more information on what I wanted and again cash flow.

I told my wife we were leaving. I am not going to waste my time with this guy. I simply never dealt with this before as this must have been a new tactic by this particular person, but the last sales guy I dealt with was not even close to being this ignorant or pushy. I went to another dealer which was not the same model I wanted, but nonetheless I did not deal with any of the aggravation I dealt with here.

The reason I kept this information from the sales guy was simple. They use that information against customers. Colors, features, cash down, and financing is easy to push a higher valued vehicle with more features than I wanted or needed. I know this, because my Uncle was a Salesman and taught me what they do. All I simply wanted to do was point out the vehicle I wanted to explain all the details afterwards.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

40 plus years of buying nothing but Toyota. 4 in my driveway right now. But no more! They used to be excellent about addressing defects in their vehicles. No more - they refuse to correct flawed HID headlight systems short of paying them about 4,000 for replacement with the "improved" headlight assemblies. They were always on top of safety issues in the past regardless of whether your vehicle was still in warranty or not. Even when recalls were not mandated. Obviously when they won't take care of widespread randomly failing headlights, that policy is no more. So I say - Toyota no more!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

They took the DVD player out of their new minivans. Worst mistake ever in a family car. Don’t pay for the expensive rear entertainment package because it doesn’t work. Just trying to get more money out of people I guess. Not everyone can afford or wants to pay for streaming services. Give me back the DVD player I paid for.

Toyota Company Information