2. Automotive

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Toyota Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?

Original review: June 11, 2020

I love the Toyota 4 Runner my husband just bought himself. It's spacious. Perfect for my wheelchair, rollator and walker plus groceries. Great running vehicle. He had a Toyota Camry which he had traded in for the 4 runner, it was a nice vehicle but too small for us and unable to fit my medical supplies in it... I have a Lincoln MKX and it's small and low in which I plan on trading it sometime soon possibly for the Highlander. Not sure as of yet.

Original review: June 3, 2020

I’ve owned different makes in the past. GM, Ford, Dodge and Toyotas. Since 1985, I’ve owned several Toyotas. Every Toyota I’ve owned has outperformed the other makes by a wide margin. They are more reliable and more durable than all the other makes. Every Ford I’ve owned needed major repairs because of either substandard build and/or substandard parts. The 2014 RAM 3500 I owned had a substandard design. Back to Toyota, its website is pretty easy to get around. Toyota’s one drawback is its pricing, especially for its trucks. But as the old adage says “you get what you pay for”, and with Toyota it is my experience you get greater quality.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 6, 2020

I love working with the people at Larry Miller Toyota in Phoenix. They are so very helpful, knowledgeable and supremely customer oriented. They will describe to me what the issue is, give me the opportunity To accept or reject the maintenance that is suggested. They will also tell me the cost and tell me how I can pay it or finance it and whether it is absolutely necessary at the time. I so appreciate the work that they do and the honesty that they provide. I also am very comfortable waiting for my vehicle to be serviced as their customer service lounge is awesome. Barbara

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I have owned many cars and this is by far the best car I have ever owned. Handling is a dream. Power is just enough to climb steep hills without beating it up too much. Braking is great for the weight of the car. Gas mileage is phenomenal. I consistently get 30 MPG on highways and 26-28 in the city. Have had zero issues with this car since I got it and keep it well maintained.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

My mother used my car (better mileage) to pick up my daughter and once they came my car was parked in the garage with the door closed. I never questioned to check since my mom usually does this task just fine. I know her memory isn’t as sharp as it was 5 years ago but at age 62 she is showing some decline in memory. Anyway, I luckily needed to put boxes away in the attached garage and that’s when I found my car running with the garage door down with keys inside. It had been running for over an hour.

The only thing that kept me and my kids from suffering was the electric features on this car kept the car from using gas to create CO levels quickly. There was some CO released enough to give me a headache but it could have been a silent killer for my family that night as we weren’t planning on leaving the home for another 30 hours. I was just questioning last week why I still pay my higher car payment on a great mileage vehicle when I work from home but now I know why. I won’t be trading her in anytime soon... it saved me and my kids lives.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

The worst company ever!!! If you plan to buy a car, don't even go to Toyota. They are all total jerks. I called them in March to postpone my payments due to pandemic because I was not able to work and make money. They postponed my payments and they said that there was not going to be in any interest charge. Looking at my August bill, seems like they placed $398 interest fee on top of my $400 payment. I called them and explained everything and they acted like they are not from Earth and they were not aware of Pandemic. They were talking about my contract and which line of the contract indicates that I am still forced to pay interest charge if I don't make any payments. I mean are they stupid? I know if you don't make payments there will be interest fee and that's why I called them so we can extend the payment period. They did not care at all.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I went to test drive a car and they refused me to drive it till I sign the agreement to accept the car value of 10.000 over the market price. I can't believe that. I called Toyota and I filled a complaint to stop the fraud.

Original review: May 30, 2020

Toyota has known for yrs that the blizzard pearl and super white paint is falling off cars. They are in phase 1 of starting to do something. Because I have a Sequoia platinum they say they won't fix it. There are lots of people with Sequoias and Highlanders whose paint is peeling off. I have a 60000$ car that the paint is falling off. That sure doesn't do much for trade in value but, they don't care. I am still going to fight this. It's the paint that is bad not the car.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Hard to build a new car to order from the site. The combinations offered are too often in packages and allow very little flexibility. Exterior color choices are limited even in high end models. Site is not difficult to navigate. Not all options are available on all models making it frustrating.

Original review: May 13, 2020

I love the interior design and its fuel consumption rates. This model is also easy to maintain since most of the spare-part are readily available. I would recommend this model to anyone looking for a cheap and easy to maintain type of vehicle. Herbert from fine-writers.com.

Toyota Company Information