2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.09/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Toyota Reviews

Original review: April 6, 2020

I love working with the people at Larry Miller Toyota in Phoenix. They are so very helpful, knowledgeable and supremely customer oriented. They will describe to me what the issue is, give me the opportunity To accept or reject the maintenance that is suggested. They will also tell me the cost and tell me how I can pay it or finance it and whether it is absolutely necessary at the time. I so appreciate the work that they do and the honesty that they provide. I also am very comfortable waiting for my vehicle to be serviced as their customer service lounge is awesome. Barbara

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I have owned many cars and this is by far the best car I have ever owned. Handling is a dream. Power is just enough to climb steep hills without beating it up too much. Braking is great for the weight of the car. Gas mileage is phenomenal. I consistently get 30 MPG on highways and 26-28 in the city. Have had zero issues with this car since I got it and keep it well maintained.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

My mother used my car (better mileage) to pick up my daughter and once they came my car was parked in the garage with the door closed. I never questioned to check since my mom usually does this task just fine. I know her memory isn’t as sharp as it was 5 years ago but at age 62 she is showing some decline in memory. Anyway, I luckily needed to put boxes away in the attached garage and that’s when I found my car running with the garage door down with keys inside. It had been running for over an hour.

The only thing that kept me and my kids from suffering was the electric features on this car kept the car from using gas to create CO levels quickly. There was some CO released enough to give me a headache but it could have been a silent killer for my family that night as we weren’t planning on leaving the home for another 30 hours. I was just questioning last week why I still pay my higher car payment on a great mileage vehicle when I work from home but now I know why. I won’t be trading her in anytime soon... it saved me and my kids lives.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Toyota Safety Sense saved my life. I was driving my 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Only 2 months old, on a freeway when I had a seizure. (I know this because I have a dash cam.) I first pulled over to the side of the road just prior to the event. I then had the seizure and when it stopped I was VERY oblivious to my surroundings. I pulled forward on the shoulder and was passing cars in the lanes and finally got onto the roadway. You could hear my 'lane assist' and 'Break assist' alarming several times while driving the 20+ miles down the freeway. When I came to I had ZERO relocation of how I got there. Upon listening and watching the dash cam I HEARD how that blessed car saved my life thanks to Safety Sense! AMAZING! Brian

Original review: June 8, 2019

I have dealt with the Ganley (formerly Geller) dealership for 40 years. During that time the service department and sales consultants have for the most part been exemplary. I was distraught when my 2013 Scion XD was totaled by a driver running a red light. No one was injured or killed; however, I could barely think straight about a replacement car both with financing and the Scion's unavailability.

Sales consultant, Matt **, was outstanding and empathic about my situation. He is a star when it comes to following through with every detail. Dan **, John, and Mike ** are incredible in Service. All this dealership's mechanics also work on Mercedes as it is a dual dealership - a definite added advantage. Matt advised me that the 2019 CH-R XLE would be a great car for me and take away the sting of my losing my prior car. He was correct. The CH-R XLE has beautiful styling and has so many safety features that my car insurance rates went down. Ganley Toyota is a wonderful dealership and truly represents the Quality of the Toyota brand.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?

Original review: May 30, 2020

Toyota has known for yrs that the blizzard pearl and super white paint is falling off cars. They are in phase 1 of starting to do something. Because I have a Sequoia platinum they say they won't fix it. There are lots of people with Sequoias and Highlanders whose paint is peeling off. I have a 60000$ car that the paint is falling off. That sure doesn't do much for trade in value but, they don't care. I am still going to fight this. It's the paint that is bad not the car.

Original review: May 13, 2020

I love the interior design and its fuel consumption rates. This model is also easy to maintain since most of the spare-part are readily available. I would recommend this model to anyone looking for a cheap and easy to maintain type of vehicle. Herbert from fine-writers.com.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Software does not work, no radio, phone, music, etc function. So poor quality Toyota car! Screen can't be initiation by self??!! It has been connected Toyota for half year. I got nothing! So poor service after sold car of Toyota! It's so regret and purchased three cars from the Toyota so far! Bye Toyota for forever! For Customer no way.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Having owned several Toyotas, I considered them to be good reliable vehicles and never had a reason to question the warranty. After 6 months and about 3,000 miles I noted that my rear taillight assembly was lost. At the Sweet Toyota dealership, the body shop manager noted that there was no damage to the taillight and offered that one of the 2 screws attaching it to the body must have been over-torqued on installation. The 2 screws go into a metal clip embedded in the molded plastic taillight unit.

My local dealership offered to split the $180.00 cost for a new unit because Toyota would not consider that as a warranty part. The help line at Toyota told me they would reimburse me up to $100.00 if I sent in a receipt because I was such a good customer. Why was I asked to play these games? Why doesn't the dealer and Toyota handle this without involving me and my money "up front." Please note, this wasn't a light bulb, it was a molded plastic unit similar to a plastic bumper or fender piece. Maybe Toyota should list what items are actually covered under their warranty rather than simply excluding fair wear and tear items like tires and wiper blades. What are the odds that I will consider Toyota for my next new vehicle?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

@toyota #toyota Too bad your remote start feature is not working right. I should of never dealt with this company. Now I'm stuck with a brand new 2020 Corolla with no functional remote start. I'm still waiting from Toyota headquarters to call me back! Please rethink your choice of car. Toyota is not the best anymore sad to say. There are a lot of other brand of cars to choose from.

Toyota Company Information