2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.08/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Toyota Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?

Original review: June 11, 2020

I love the Toyota 4 Runner my husband just bought himself. It's spacious. Perfect for my wheelchair, rollator and walker plus groceries. Great running vehicle. He had a Toyota Camry which he had traded in for the 4 runner, it was a nice vehicle but too small for us and unable to fit my medical supplies in it... I have a Lincoln MKX and it's small and low in which I plan on trading it sometime soon possibly for the Highlander. Not sure as of yet.

Original review: June 3, 2020

I’ve owned different makes in the past. GM, Ford, Dodge and Toyotas. Since 1985, I’ve owned several Toyotas. Every Toyota I’ve owned has outperformed the other makes by a wide margin. They are more reliable and more durable than all the other makes. Every Ford I’ve owned needed major repairs because of either substandard build and/or substandard parts. The 2014 RAM 3500 I owned had a substandard design. Back to Toyota, its website is pretty easy to get around. Toyota’s one drawback is its pricing, especially for its trucks. But as the old adage says “you get what you pay for”, and with Toyota it is my experience you get greater quality.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 6, 2020

I love working with the people at Larry Miller Toyota in Phoenix. They are so very helpful, knowledgeable and supremely customer oriented. They will describe to me what the issue is, give me the opportunity To accept or reject the maintenance that is suggested. They will also tell me the cost and tell me how I can pay it or finance it and whether it is absolutely necessary at the time. I so appreciate the work that they do and the honesty that they provide. I also am very comfortable waiting for my vehicle to be serviced as their customer service lounge is awesome. Barbara

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

My mother used my car (better mileage) to pick up my daughter and once they came my car was parked in the garage with the door closed. I never questioned to check since my mom usually does this task just fine. I know her memory isn’t as sharp as it was 5 years ago but at age 62 she is showing some decline in memory. Anyway, I luckily needed to put boxes away in the attached garage and that’s when I found my car running with the garage door down with keys inside. It had been running for over an hour.

The only thing that kept me and my kids from suffering was the electric features on this car kept the car from using gas to create CO levels quickly. There was some CO released enough to give me a headache but it could have been a silent killer for my family that night as we weren’t planning on leaving the home for another 30 hours. I was just questioning last week why I still pay my higher car payment on a great mileage vehicle when I work from home but now I know why. I won’t be trading her in anytime soon... it saved me and my kids lives.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Toyota Safety Sense saved my life. I was driving my 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Only 2 months old, on a freeway when I had a seizure. (I know this because I have a dash cam.) I first pulled over to the side of the road just prior to the event. I then had the seizure and when it stopped I was VERY oblivious to my surroundings. I pulled forward on the shoulder and was passing cars in the lanes and finally got onto the roadway. You could hear my 'lane assist' and 'Break assist' alarming several times while driving the 20+ miles down the freeway. When I came to I had ZERO relocation of how I got there. Upon listening and watching the dash cam I HEARD how that blessed car saved my life thanks to Safety Sense! AMAZING! Brian

Original review: July 2, 2020

I went to test drive a car and they refused me to drive it till I sign the agreement to accept the car value of 10.000 over the market price. I can't believe that. I called Toyota and I filled a complaint to stop the fraud.

Original review: May 30, 2020

Toyota has known for yrs that the blizzard pearl and super white paint is falling off cars. They are in phase 1 of starting to do something. Because I have a Sequoia platinum they say they won't fix it. There are lots of people with Sequoias and Highlanders whose paint is peeling off. I have a 60000$ car that the paint is falling off. That sure doesn't do much for trade in value but, they don't care. I am still going to fight this. It's the paint that is bad not the car.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Hard to build a new car to order from the site. The combinations offered are too often in packages and allow very little flexibility. Exterior color choices are limited even in high end models. Site is not difficult to navigate. Not all options are available on all models making it frustrating.

Original review: May 13, 2020

I love the interior design and its fuel consumption rates. This model is also easy to maintain since most of the spare-part are readily available. I would recommend this model to anyone looking for a cheap and easy to maintain type of vehicle. Herbert from fine-writers.com.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Software does not work, no radio, phone, music, etc function. So poor quality Toyota car! Screen can't be initiation by self??!! It has been connected Toyota for half year. I got nothing! So poor service after sold car of Toyota! It's so regret and purchased three cars from the Toyota so far! Bye Toyota for forever! For Customer no way.

Toyota Company Information