1.68/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 6, 2017

36 Toyota Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I have a Toyota and it is great on gas. It has lots of features. One of them been the phone on the dashboard. Important for emergency call. Another when you turn on the car, the doors close automatically. Nice design. It has many more things that it would take me too much time. It is a smart car. I just got it last year.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

My name is Viren ** and I bought my Venza AWD from Canada brand new with top model and I paid about 46000 Canadian dollar and I took extended warranty for 7 years bumper to bumper. My bad luck that I moved to USA for my business and I didn't know that if I register my vehicle from Canada to USA then all warranty void. And it gone. I paid for my warranty about 2100 dollar and I never use it. They gave me back about 600 dollar in 2015, at that time my car mileage was 68000 kms (about 42000miles). After that I start servicing and oil change in Greenville Toyota for my both car Sienna limited and Venza. I used to pay for just oil about 90 dollar which is too costly. So I start to buy oil from Autozone and one of mechanic he change it for me with 15 dollar labor.

Recently 2 week ago I was driving my Venza from 40 to 60 mile zone and suddenly I heard a bad noise and start to come out little smoke. So I just stopped on road and try to check it out and I found that lots of oil was leaking and my car couldn't start again so I towed to Greenville Toyota. They people diagnosis and told me that, "Your engine block has hole so your engine is gone and now you have to replace it and cost will be about 7100 dollar." I was shocked, before that never I got any engine light indication and suddenly this happened.

I talked with Toyota customer service and try to help me out and how come just 64000 mile engine can gone. And they told me that might be there will be lubricating problem with engine so that is happened. Because of I never did service with them since 2016 so. If I used to service with them then they can try to say something else but never say that about machine faulty or bad parts. I read review online about Venza engine and people says that VVT-i engine is famous to with bad impression.

After that I went to Hendricks Honda in Greenville and just ask them about the cost of fixing my car and they gave me quote is 5100 dollar with 3 years or 36000 mile warranty on engine. So I moved my car from GREENVILLE TOYOTA TO HONDA. Today my car is fixed by Honda just like brand new. I used to big fan of Toyota and I am driving Toyota both my vehicle since 2008 but this incident and response from Toyota. I will never buy Toyota vehicle and I will never went to Greenville Toyota.

My Venza is low mileage car and driven by my wife all the time just in town and still this happen with luxuries car for I paid almost 50000 dollar and company say your power train warranty from company expired on 60000 mile so we can't do anything. From my experience I learnt that nowadays Toyota has to commitment with customer like used to be. So think about it to buy a vehicle from Toyota. I would prefer to go to Honda or some other car company who can provide good service and at least accept any defect if there.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I purchased a new Toyota Camry-LE in 2003 at Toyota Dealership in Riverside Ca. After less than 90,000 miles I began experiencing engine problems, ie, gray smoke emitting from my tailpipe when first starting my car in the morning. On 9/7/17, I left my car with my mechanic, Moe. After several hours inspecting my car and performing a compression, he believed I had major engine problems and stated that this type of car should not experience this problem at a low mileage. He checked to see if there was a recall on my engine and found none. He advised me to check with Toyota Corporate office to see if they could help me. I checked with Toyota Corporate office in Torrance Ca. I contacted their office and they stated I should not have engine problems at this low mileage.

The next day I took my car to the dealership to be inspected. I told the manager that my mechanic suspected engine problems. When I went to pick up my car the same day, the manager said I had not engine problems. However when reading the report on my car, the mechanic recommended an engine teardown. No test were run on this car (compression test). I asked to speak to the mechanic and I was denied. I then returned to my mechanic and authorized a teardown to find a bad engine. I replaced the engine for $ 6,85.91.

I decided to send this to the manufacturer in Plano Texas with all the receipts, oil changes, tires, fluid changes, belts, etc. In speaking to a manager named Nancy at this office, I was denied any financial help stating that there was no record of me using Toyota for repairs. I reminded Nancy that it states in the Toyota manual that Toyota will not deny a claim because you choose a service provider other than Toyota. Nancy insisted on sticking to her story, that I must use Toyota services. I realize the warranty has expired, but what options do I have?? I paid a lot for this car, and believe I deserve better. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I always had a good trust in Toyota's reliability but no more. I bought 4 Toyota cars in different times and my first car was new Corolla 1983. The last car Camry 2009 which has engine consuming oil problem. Toyota refused to address the issue. I further researched on the net that Camry engines year 2007 to 2011 has same problem and Toyota is less of care. Finding excuses not to fix the issue. All Camry owners are suffering. The problem started after standard warranty was expired. In 2014 Toyota after a class action suit filed by the Camry owners to extend a warranty program which has lot of loop holes and many owners still couldn't avail it and I'm one of them. Toyota corporate refused to address the issue. I think the best thing is to stop buying Toyota as it is no more reliable car. Toyota is anyway most expensive to its competitors I.e. Honda, Nissan, Subaru, Mazda etc. I will not ever buy/lease Toyota anymore.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

BEWARE Lithia Medford Toyota!! This is a warning for everyone to not get repairs of ANY KIND done there ever. My Tundra was taken into Lithia Toyota and dropped off for a "mandatory" airbag recall. We left town to go camping and so had it picked up by a friend who took it home. We picked the truck up from him a week later, drove it about 3 miles when it died and then the wiring system literally started on fire. We were told to bring it back in by a front desk person (on a Sunday), but it was then refused by Lithia's Service Manager Monday morning. Sticking us with a $500 towing bill.

We talked to the GSM, who after some discussion told us he'd have it picked up and try to make everyone happy. Two weeks later he told us there was nothing he could do, that it wasn't Lithia's fault, that it was just a coincidence, that after 7+ years of never having a single significant problem, less then 10 miles out of his shop it started on fire. Which is false. It happened because of a repair that we've been told both by a Subaru dealer (who wanted to do the same recall on our other car) and an EMT separately and independently that the first thing either of them do when dealing with an airbag is to unhook the battery, for that very reason. I also, on a fluke, recently talked to a local independent car dealer who told me that Lithia Toyota also started one of his vehicles on fire when attempting a simple key change. Bottom line, GO ELSEWHERE!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota?

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I am a fan of Toyota and recommend people to buy Toyota Cars. I myself bought Toyota cars. I recently was looking for a Toyota Sienna LE and I spoke to Toyota Klamath Falls and they agreed to a price with me and gave me the go-ahead to come to their dealership for a van even I told them that I am coming far from the dealership more than 60 miles they confirmed me that they will sell at the agreed price. When I and a friend of mine reached there, I double checked (even though the car has scratches all over but they agreed to fix that) with them before running of my credit check, the sales guy again confirmed the same price and asked me to sign on certain papers. I did that, but, after some time he came back with a different price which was $400 more than the agreed price and said either buy on this price or leave the dealership which was rude.

I decided not to buy the car on principles I didn't want myself to be tricked on this dirty trick of them. They didn't give us any copies of anything like the documents which I signed and rudely said that they are not giving us anything and leave. We called Toyota customer service but it was not available since it was Sunday. I would not recommend this dealership to anybody and beware of their dirty tricks. The VIN number of the car is **, please beware this car has scratches everywhere.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

It is with deep regret that after being a Toyota customer for numerous years and having owned over 10 of their vehicles that I am finally throwing in the towel and no longer buying their cars/trucks. Nothing but problems with my Highlander and Tundra and the company could care less. The brakes are constantly failing and numerous people I have spoken to are saying the same. It is my feeling that Toyota has become a bit like GM did years back and we all know how that turned out.

Undoubtedly Toyota was once in my opinion the maker of fine cars but with several of the competitors stepping up more and more Toyota has lost their way. My family has purchased over $250,000 worth of Toyotas in the last few years and I would say we are done. No fault of the dealer as they tried to step up but the company did not and does not stand behind their vehicles. I always enjoyed the residual value of a Toyota but cannot in good conscience encourage anyone to now buy a Toyota product.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Toyota dealer has had my 2016 Tacoma for 9 weeks waiting for components to fix leak in rear Differential that can result in a safety hazard. Though they have provided a 'loaner' (I had to provide credit card), I am limited as to who can drive their 'loaner' and have to keep going and renewing loaner/rental documentation, and calling the dealer and Toyota. Everyone is 'sorry'... but I am paying for a vehicle I have not got, satellite radio I cannot use, and have had some major rearranging to do as far as work and vacation related travel due to this. They cannot give me an ETA (and I know how MFG works, there are schedules) of parts. 9 weeks is WAY TOO LONG to have a vehicle held hostage. I am really frustrated.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I went to my Toyota where I bought the Brand New Car from them. I went back last week and because there were fog or oil in my vent screen and they told me that I have to get a new one but you do have warranty because we are not going to use it because they we don't know if the warranty department is going to pay us or not. But as a business and customer way that is not right to us when we buy car and they tell "You don't worry. You have warranty." Please stop lying to people and do your job what we pay you to do. Please don't buy the car from 1155 Bloomfield Ave, West Caldwell, NJ 07006. They are totally liars, fraud and cheaters.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I drive a 2011 Toyota Avalon. My alternator went out in Flagstaff, AZ and I had it towed to the dealer. It was a Saturday and I was traveling so they put in a replacement (not Toyota) but it had a lifetime warranty. The alternator went bad within a year. I went to my local dealer - Bob Smith for help. The service manager Brian instructed the service writer Frank to charge $300 for the labor on the replacement. I was charged $155 for labor in Flagstaff and argued this point. I even called another local So Cal Toyota dealer, gave them my VIN # and they quoted $155 as the fee for the labor.

I asked Frank again, he said he can only do what Brian tells him. I said, “Look I've been a loyal customer for 17 years. I know you are expensive but really surprised at the dishonesty.” They finally lowered the fee to $250 but kept insisting that changing an alternator takes 3 hours. I also called Toyota complaint department to file a complaint and was given a case # but no follow up there either. Very disappointed by this transaction.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

Toyota Canada Inc. Head Office 1 Toyota Place, Toronto ON, M1H 1H9. I have been reluctant since last year to write to you about the horrible service I received from your maintenance people who serviced my 2007 Matrix. It all started with a rhythmic feeling in the right side of the tire area. It was determined that the bearing had to be replaced and it was for $450. The problem was still there and I took it back and was told that it most likely was the left side bearing. Again a senior technician looked at it and told Charlene that it was tire cupping that was causing the problem. As I was at Costco I had brand new front tires ($400) installed.

Absolutely no change in the feeling in front end as well as losing a pair of decent front tires. I felt foolish and taken for a ride at your dealership. I had to go somewhere and I took it to JD auto and they found the problem with the calipers as one of the pistons was seized and was biting into the rotor. Again more cost to me to replace all front breaks because your people did not do their job properly, I am very very reluctant to visit for any more maintenance for fear of not getting proper repairs without fear. Up to the time of these problems with your dealership I had no problems and was very happy with my visits and the friendly receptions. I have had muffler and parts installed since with JD Auto because of my distrust and reluctance to take my vehicle to your dealership. If you look up my maintenance records, you will see that I used you exclusively until last year because of my trust with the maintenance and repairs.

I have since had a telephone conversation with Darrell but he just didn’t understand the ramifications on losing this consumer for new vehicles or maintenance. Since he has only been on his job for 8 months he would not commit to “what can I do for you” with what he could do for me. We left it at that. All the mistakes made at the repairs eventually cost me over 1300 dollars for no reason. Shameful for Toyota. No longer will I be looking for a Toyota product because of this incident.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I purchased 2015 Toyota Camry LE Hybrid from Toyota AutoNation, Austin, TX. I bought also 5 years protection plan. My car is 29K mileage. I have visited Richardson, TX last Friday and they charged me $88 for service and told me that, I could only go to Austin Toyota AutoNation or PepBoys for service free. Isn't that weird, you are paying additionally $1800 to take care of your car by Toyota and they tell you this. While I was buying this protection plan I don't think so someone mentioned it because I wouldn't buy then, I check all documents and never seen anywhere at all. Please contact me asap. Thanks.

Original review: July 26, 2017

Contacted customer service after a recall of my 2017 Toyota Tacoma was approaching the third month of me being without my new truck (due to the recall). I had to cancel a road/camping trip that I had planned and outfitted my new truck to go on. Also, had to keep going to their rental department to renew their loaner car- time and money spent doing so. Was disappointed and contacted customer service to see what they could do to make it right. Got the complete "chase your own tail" from their customer service. LONG "on hold" wait times, rude and dishonest customer care agents, no help, run around, waste of time. Did nothing to make my experience better. My third new Toyota that I had purchased, and I generally like the product, but I will never buy another vehicle from Toyota purely because of how I was treated and their total lack of customer care.

Original review: July 21, 2017

My daughter's 2012 Yaris that I bought used within 2013 with about 20,000 miles on it for her graduation gift now in 2017 is cutting off while in traffic and drive mode. She has taken it to not one Toyota dealership but about two or three and they all say it's nothing wrong with the car. But it keeps cutting off for about 4 to 5 months. She has to drive about an hour out to her job and I am very scared for her that it may cut while she is in traffic and wouldn't be able to get over... I have made complaints to Toyota main office and they stated no recall was noted for this model. She can't afford to not have a car nor to purchase another one. This is very bad for their brand... I guess I will be working more hours to trade this in for a Honda because Toyota is not the brand I thought they were...

Original review: July 20, 2017

I took Toyota Sequoia in for Takeda Air Bag recall... Left unable to access the back of the car. I asked if they could check the back "trunk" of car since the air conditioning might be leaking. They broke the back handle to open the trunk off and CLAIMED it was missing when I dropped the car off. Funny thing is at 6:30 am when I took a case of water out of the back it was just fine. The service manager, Jason said, "It is an old car, things break". My appointment was at 7 am, it was there and working at 6:30. Strange? I said they broke and need to fix it and he said that he will not, unless of course, I want to pay. They broke it, I am positive. I asked if they had cameras so we could look at the footage (of them breaking it) and conveniently my car was outside, not near any cameras.

I opened a complaint with Toyota Corporate and other than they are lovely to speak with they did not care at all. They are kind and continue to say how sorry they are for this negative experience but claim there is nothing they can do to assist me. I ended up purchasing the part from another Toyota dealer for $129.00. They were unable to install due to their schedule (keep in mind I have been unable to open the trunk for weeks now), so I took it to local repair shop for another $160. My airbag recall cost me! When I told Toyota Corporate numerous times I felt they should cover my cost they said they are sorry but cannot help! Seriously? I told them I have receipts I can give them... nothing. They are like talking to the wall. The dealership (Glen Toyota in Fair Lawn NJ) told Toyota Corporate they offered to install without charging labor, just charging for parts. They did NOT offer this. They offered nothing but rather insisted they did not break it.

Original review: July 15, 2017

Purchased a new Toyota C-HR four weeks ago. The windshield cracked company across, right to left, car is not safe to drive. Replacement windshield is not available for minimum TWO MONTHS. Toyota will do NOTHING to rectify the situation, I now have a new vehicle that I am making payments on and cannot drive for at LEAST 60 days. Toyota has been 100% unwilling to do anything, I also will have to pay my insurance company's 245.00 deductible. Again, Toyota has be completely non-cooperative. Summary: I now own a brand new vehicle which can't be driven for at least two months. This is my third and LAST Toyota purchase.

Original review: July 3, 2017

I recently leased a 2017 Toyota Mirai. I intended on using this as a primary vehicle that I would use for work and for my family. I have 2 kids, 6 and 3 that require a car seat and booster seat. As a loyal Toyota customer, who has owned and leased 13 different Toyota or Lexus's in the past, I was very disappointed to learn about how hard it was to install car seats and access the latches and buckle seat belts when using car seats and boosters. Every Toyota vehicle that I've been in, with the exception of the Mirai has a very easy to access latch system for installing car seats. I love it because this is something parents do not enjoy doing and when we need to do it, we are usually in a hurry.

However, the Mirai, to my surprise is nearly impossible to install car seats. My wife tried for 20 minutes the first attempt and failed with tears in her eyes. In order to install the car seats you need to be strong and cram yourself into the backseat in order to get enough leverage to install the latches. It takes a lot of strength and practice in order to get these in. The second problem is once the booster is installed the seats aren't wide enough and the fixed center counsel is in the way of being able to buckle the seat belt. My 6 year old cannot do it so I have jam my hand in the middle of the booster and the counsel and buckle the seat belt. It usually hurts but I have no choice.

I have been very disappointed dealing with Toyota on this issue. They really DO NOT CARE about this problem. Obviously there is no fix to it so they basically tell me I need to live with it. However, for $536 per month, I spend a lot of money on a car that has a defect. I have begged Toyota for help. They have not offered any reasonable solution. They basically want me to go away and stop complaining but I feel as though, I spend a lot of money to get a car that does not performed the way it should. The design is terrible, this is a safety issue that needs to be addressed because I have to use it and Toyota just wants to keep taking my money while I have to suffer.

Original review: May 26, 2017

Many of us believe that TOYOTA is a best brand and it will run at least for 100000 miles. I also felt the same and bought the car from a dealer earlier in 2013, a 2010 Toyota Camry. Now the miles is around 84000. All of the sudden the engine started to make noise. No rains, no animals, no accident. It started to behave on its own. The check engine light and VSC light started to glow, I am shocked to see this happening. I went to TOYOTA dealer. They said this is a serious problem. A car having trouble in engine within 84000 miles. I was also crazy to hear it.

I called the Toyota Motors. They simply state the engine is out of warranty and they cannot help on this as they can provide only the warranty for 5 Years or 60000 miles. Even though I explained the situation they are not ready to listen anymore and they simply declined the request. With no other options left I have to go back to my Toyota dealer again. Now he me about 6000$. After an hour talk he reduced to 4000$. The part is coming only around 1000$ but the service charge they are asking for 3000$. The problem is with the ignition coil and when I read it in the websites there are chances that the car could have been gone uncontrol and it's a risk factor for anyone to drive. Toyota is not ready to accept this as its fault. I believe they need to value the customers and their safety.

Original review: May 18, 2017

I purchased platinum service for approx. $900. I was not given 2 ignition keys but, rather 3 mechanical ones. I was promised another ignition key but after regular efforts on my part, never got one. I finally lost the one and only key I was given (2 years later, last month). I was given 3 estimates, ranging from $300 to $500, then after my car was towed to the dealership was told it would be $700 plus $200 for second key. Nothing is in the manual stating the extreme consequences of not having 2 keys. In the certified checklist, it only states master key. I feel like an essential part was not included; the second key. I was handed off daily from service dept to sales people resulting in not having my vehicle for 1 1/2 weeks when I gave in and paid up. Very poor customer service and hidden costs of new key.

Original review: April 28, 2017

My 2007 Toyota Camry - 10 years and the car is still going strong! There was two problems with the car, but these were caused by mechanics at the dealership and NOT by the Toyota factory. Another dealership heard my complaints and fixed the car at NO charge to me without any arguing! They even paid for a rental car! Some say Toyota is boring, I guess if you like a car that never breaks down, then I suppose it is boring! The car just keeps driving without problems, oh, how boring is that! The car was bought 50% on a Toyota Loan. I made my payments for the first year until I received some other money and was allowed to pay the remainder of the loan without further interest and/or penalties. It was a very fair and easy plan to follow. Reason for my review; It is important to not confuse the car with the dealership, that is to say, some dealerships are better than others.

Original review: April 24, 2017

I have purchased 3 Toyota vehicles. My last was a 2015 Venza LE. It's a red color. As of 3 weeks ago I notice clear spots on the rooftop on the passenger side and door. It's like the primer didn't settle correctly. I bought the car as new. It's only two yrs. old and only 17,566 miles on it. Brought it to the dealer where I originally bought it and the service manager gave me a "I don't care" attitude.

A week goes by - no answer. Finally I called Toyota care customer service and they got in contact with the dealer. The service manager forgot to file the claim. Wow. I was so upset. That same day Toyota told the dealer that It's not a Toyota defect. I was told by the service manager it's acid rain. It's a new car. I had older cars with no paint problems caused by acid rain. The primer never settled. Toyota doesn't want to fix the problem. I can't believe how they have treated me. I will never buy a Toyota vehicle. I think I might go with a Kia or Mazda.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

After purchasing a Toyota certified Venza that as used, I noticed the steering column as shaking making rattling noise in which there are tons of complaints. I contacted the Toyota corporate and they agreed to have it looked at. When they finally found the problem and I was right, they denied me of getting it fixed. They told me to call the Kia dealership in which I purchased. However, why would I have my Toyota certified vehicle fixed at a Kia dealership. Then they told me to buy a warranty. But if the car has a precondition, it won't get fixed anyway. So now I'm out money and instead of their price of 300 I will have to pay 1300. I'm so upset. I was almost in an accident a couple of weeks ago for failure to control my steering wheel.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

I bought my wife a 2016 Toyota Highlander AWD Platinum at the end of August. She told me she was having to clean her seats every week because of color transfer onto the leather. Turns out, any color other than white or beige was transferring to the seat. I contacted the dealer. They offered to clean the seats. I told them I needed a better solution than bringing it into constantly be cleaned. I also reminded they that I expressed concerns about the leather color and was reassured of Toyota's high quality. So they offered to have the seats reupholstered for $2000 or to trade it in and pay $3500-$4000 for the same vehicle with a different interior.

At this point I have only had the vehicle for 2200 miles and 3 months. Since I didn't agree to the terms the dealership gave me the Toyota number to call. I called, they asked that I take to a local dealership to be evaluated. The Service Manager said Toyota knows this is a problem and he can't do anything because they won't do anything. He even called Toyota Corporate number and explained that I was the 3rd customer this month with the same issue. The representative then tells us that if it's not deemed a defective then nothing can be done. I asked to speak to someone else. I was told I could write a letter. So at this point I told the representative that I bought a product in good faith and it is unreasonable to have to clean it every week. She then told me she has explained Toyota's position. I told her I wanted to exercise my right to file an arbitration. She said someone would contact me in 3 days.

A person from Toyota contacted me and told me he was going to act as my advocate. I explained my situation and he said he would contact the Toyota Distributor. About a 2 weeks later he calls me back and tells me the Distributor and Toyota's stance is that this is not a defect so no action is required. This Advocate didn't even call the right Distributor, but quickly dismissed me by saying it didn't matter. So I once again said I want to file an arbitration. He told me that Toyota would not find cause for me to file an arbitration.

I told him that was not Toyota's decision to make and that I am entitled to file an arbitration. I wonder if this was the same position they took when people called to complain about their cars accelerating and causing accidents. Toyota's answer to taking care of the customer is simple... Distributor- "pay more money for the same thing." Q` Toyota Corporate- "if it has not been deemed a defect then we don't care." I have owned 5 Toyotas, but this lack of customer care tells me a lot about the current company I am dealing with. Toyota use to take pride in their products, but not anymore.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

Dependable, minor repairs, die hard reliability. I won't buy American anytime soon, had those and problems. Went with Toyota, Nissan, Lexus... so damn elated I did. Rock solid reliability and dependability!!! Resale was simple and more money compared to the American counterpart. I'm sold on foreign vehicles. Even when repairs were needed, they were few and far between. The parts were the biggest money suckered, ouch!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Toyota is a strong brand of vehicle. They have had recalls in the past but so has many others. Yet they continue to strive for the better. I have been taken good cared of by the company. For maintenance, you just have to find a good dealership or shop because that is where it can all go south! Which I have encountered recently. It can be bad when you are failed in that way. Parts do not have to always be factory parts for your vehicle to survive which will make it at times easier on the pocket. The overall conclusion is be a safe and careful driver. Don't fully depend on others to tell you if something is wrong with your vehicle. Check it often and you will have a happy vehicle!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

I had been driving Toyota Vios 1500CC for 10 years, few repair needed and satisfying performance compare to other car at similar price, allow to be sold in Malaysia. The overall quality of the Toyota Vios is satisfying at this price, just the agent providing the service on behalf Toyota is disappointing, not up to the Toyota quality and no better choice for the situation in Malaysia.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

Over 200000k with no major issues, performs very well. The vehicle was purchased new, I have driven for over 200,000k with only brakes needing replacement at 165,000k and that was just rear brakes, the front was still at 50% life. The only other repair has been a water pump due a small leak. The vehicles has exceeded all expectations for performance, gas mileage in southern climates as well as Winnipeg winters.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

VENZA has engine vibration between 1800 and 2000 RPM. Dealer could not identify where the noise came from and why the vibration occurred between 1800 and 2000 RPM. It has also L shape crack on the front windshield. The crack is inside between top and bottom glasses. It could be caused by the glass defect.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I've had it for over two years and never had any problems with it. Great gas mileage, tinted rearview mirror so the person's lights driving behind you don't blind you. Very spacious for 4 people.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

It's a 2012, and I've had it since then. It has never given me any problems outside of maintaining the normal course of use. It's reliable and uses regular gas which is a great savings! Great car. It's a good car for a woman or a single owner who will not be rough or abuse it. If handled well and maintained regularly, it will perform well and never let you down. I feel safe when I'm driving it.

Toyota Company Information