4.9/5 (467 ratings)
Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

About Toco Warranty

Easy, Affordable, and Stress-free: That's the Toco promise! At Toco, we believe that keeping our customers on the road keeps us in business. That is why customer satisfaction drives all of our decisions and actions. Transparency and accountability are cornerstones to not only earning your business but keeping your trust.

Pros

• Use any repair facility
    • Month-to-month payment plan
    • Coverage can go to 225k miles

Cons

• Must supply contact info for pricing
    • Limited exclusionary coverage

Bottom Line

Toco Warranty is an online vehicle service contract provider with three levels of service. The company offers plans for newer and older cars, and you can use any licensed repair shop you choose.

Toco Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?

Original review: May 6, 2021

My experience with you guys was a delightful and Ester was very informative and nice. She explained it and she was very professional to me. I would like to thank her for being so patient with me while trying to find my VIN number.

Toco Warranty response

Our goal is to create the best customer experience for you. We hope you never have to deal with unexpected breakdowns, but we are here for you if you do. We appreciate you, your business, and your trust.

Original review: May 6, 2021

The service I received from the agent was excellent. She called me back to help me and get me covered when my old warranty policy ran out and the policy and the price were reasonable. Hopefully I will not need to use my warranty. Hopefully my car vehicle is in good quality vehicle.

Toco Warranty response

We hope that you never experience an unexpected breakdown, but we are here for you if you do! Thank you for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: May 4, 2021

I was very pleased with my experience with renewing my TOCO policy. Esther ** was helpful and answered my questions as well as respected my time spent taking care of renewing the policy. I have so far had very good experience with working with Toco and will in the future.

Toco Warranty response

Your time is the most valuable thing, so we appreciate every moment we get with you. Thank you for allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: May 3, 2021

I just started my warranty program 2021. Sounds legit. Has a number of added perks to boot. Sounds like a good warranty. Gentleman I spoke with spoke about what it all covers. Have not seen any added info come to my snail mail yet though. Gentleman was very clear spoken English. Thank You.

Toco Warranty response

We want you set up for success! Please make sure to look in your Customer Portal for your contract, important updates, and payment history. We look forward to impressing you each step along the way.

Original review: May 3, 2021

My experience was very satisfying with Matthew. His knowledge of the service you are providing is greatly appreciated and helped make my decision to enroll in your car warranty program. I would and have recommended your product to other consumers who are looking for extended warranty coverage.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for your recommendations and your support. We look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage. Thank you for your business and your trust.

Original review: April 30, 2021

I want to be clear from the beginning, I am a new customer in the "waiting period" still, and have had no experience with warranty coverage nor filed a claim yet. This review and rating pertains specifically to the support I have received with regards to the sales support. Daurie B. was my rep. and was able to answer all of my questions, apply my applicable discounts, flexible in offering options, and made clear the mission statement of the company, their relationship to the "provider" (administrator of the warranty), the included and excluded parts and components, and was personable and helpful.

I've not bought an extended warranty from a 3rd party in the past, over the last 10+ vehicles I've owned in just as many (or slightly more) years. The reason I chose to go with Toco was after doing research on their BBB profile looking into their complaints (relatively small given the size of the contracts in existence), their positive ratings with Consumer Affairs, and with their upfront ability to communicate everything without surprises/gimmicks.

I feel that their mission is clear and their representative (in this case singular, though I'm sure others may be as well) conveys that mission. As I stated on the phone, Toco is selling peace of mind really, chances are I won't end up using the warranty service. If I do, I hope that process will be just as pleasant as I intend to maintain my vehicle and wish to drive it for years to come.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your enrollment experience and providing so many specifics. We hope that you never have to deal with an unexpected breakdown, but if you do, Toco's got your back.

Original review: April 30, 2021

Representative was helpful in explanation of coverage and cost along with any questions that I have. Follow up information and special discounts information were also provided. I was informed of the when coverage will take effect along with refund information.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Toco. We are excited to have you a part of the Toco family and joining the nest.

Original review: April 29, 2021

The company seems very good, I am interested to see how it works if / when I need it... Hopefully I will never need it, but when buying used cars you never know how they were maintained... The agent was great to work with...

Toco Warranty response

We hope that you never have to deal with an unexpected breakdown, but we are here for you if you do. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Welcome to the Toco family.

Original review: April 28, 2021

Daurie ** was very detailed oriented when describing all of the benefits from acquiring my Toco Warranty. My BMW 5 series manufacturer warranty ran out l, and repairs can be costly. These were my deciding factors in obtaining my warranty.

Toco Warranty response

BMW repairs can be very costly and we completely understand why you inquired about a vehicle service contract. Luckily, you are with the best! Easy, affordable, and stress-free is the Toco way! Thank you for allowing us to be your trusted repair coverage.

Original review: April 28, 2021

Speaking with Daurie ** was a pleasant experience. She was very helpful and professional. I am feeling excited about obtaining my Toco Warranty. Daurie explained the policy in detail with me. I hope she was not just attempting to sell me a policy. I felt she was being honest; because I totally feel positive and excited about becoming a member.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave Toco a reviw. We appreciate the opportunity to impress you and we look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: April 27, 2021

Pleasurable experience throughout the contract buying experience. Would recommend to other people. Sergio was very helpful during the whole process. Customer service is great too with no issues. They always respond to my e-mails and phone calls in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to providing you best in class service and impressing you each step along the way.

Original review: April 22, 2021

Very good man, he explained all details and answered all my questions. Kyle was able to describes all details about my plan and I felt so comfort about signing for my warranty. I was told almost all details about when and where I can take my car in case if I have to. He explained my deductible.

Toco Warranty response

We think that it is important for you to know all details so that we can set you up for success. You should have a link to your customer portal to download the contracts and onboard. If you need any assistance, please let us know and we will be happy to help!

Original review: April 21, 2021

Experience with your representative Richard was very good. Explain all the good parts about your warranty, what it covers and what's the best way to go around everything Mac pretty nosy. Very happy that I got to talk to you. I think your company is very good what they're doing.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the praise, but more importantly we appreciate you, your business, and your trust.

Original review: April 21, 2021

The customer service agent was very good explaining everything about My contract. You need to give him a raise. Lol???? I would definitely recommend Toco to my friends and family And the monthly payment is awesome And I definitely like the referral program that they have.

Raises for everyone!

Thank you for joining the Toco family. We look forward to impressing you each step in our journey together.

Original review: April 21, 2021

Daurie was very helpful with assisting me with getting started. She answered all my questions fast and professionally. I would highly recommend dealing with her and Toco Warranty. I got the blue plan which covers all the important things with my car and she explained in full detail everything that’s covered.

Toco Warranty response

The Blue plan is a great value, offering coverage on the most important (and expensive) components without having to pay for add-ons. We think that you are in pretty great shape and if there is anything that we can do to assist down the road, please let us know. Welcome aboard!

Original review: April 21, 2021

Michael was absolutely awesome. He explained everything clearly. Asked if I had any questions. Responded quickly and returned callbacks quickly. I have purchased other warranties in the past, BUT Michael was the BEST customer service I have ever had. Absolutely AWESOME. I will refer others.

Toco Warranty response

The BEST Customer Service is what Toco hangs our hat on! Toco's service team is award-winning and sets the standard for the rest of the industry. We look forward to impressing you at each stage along our journey together, and we are here if you need any help. Welcome to the Toco family.

Original review: April 20, 2021

Great Customer Service!!! I am glad that I have become a part of the Toco Family. The Manager called to follow up to make sure all my needs were met. The agent who helped me was very detailed and answered all of my questions!

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Our goal is to set you up for success each step along the way. Thanks for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage and welcome to the Toco family!

Original review: April 20, 2021

Kyle was great with explaining the whole process with pricing for my vehicle and I also like the monthly cost and the low deductible...I was blown away when Kyle told me my monthly bill...I was expecting a few hundred a month...I don’t feel like I was ripped off like with Car Shield...Thank you Kyle..

Toco Warranty response

We know that those other guys have Ric Flair and other celebrities on their ads, but Toco would rather spend that money on paying claims! That is why Toco is the highest overall provider in the vehicle service contract marketspace. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: April 20, 2021

Kyle was very helpful with helping me with my Yellow Plan warranty. Thank you???? I would refer friends and family and the cost was in my budget. Also took time to answer all questions needed and was happy I was able to have my car covered and have peace of mind.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to providing your referrals with excellent service as well and we look forward to providing you referral bonuses! Thank you for joining the Toco family.

Original review: April 20, 2021

Matthew was very explainable about my vehicle information and all the information that is due on the vehicle in which we were trying to get extended warranty on. He explained everything to me as simple as he can and was very good at helping me so that I made the right decision in getting the warranty on my vehicle.

Toco Warranty response

Easy, affordable, stress-free is the Toco proise. We look forward to making sure that your decision was the best one. Welcome to the Toco family!

Original review: April 20, 2021

I've been trying to locate something like this for quite some time now & I'm glad I'm able to get enrolled into this so I don't have to worry about car issues costing me an arm & a leg whenever something breaks down.

Toco Warranty response

The stress of an unexpected breakdown is the worst! Financially, mentally, and spiritually demoralzing. Toco is here for you and will offer a wing & a leg to make sure that you are taken care of when something breaks down. Thanks for joining the Toco family.

Original review: April 19, 2021

Jay ** has great customer service. He explained everything very accurate and when I had questions he had them. Didn't get agitated. He gave me great service and is always available when I needed to speak with him. He reviewed everything with me. Made sure all my information was correct so I just wanted to let it be knowing that he gave me amazing service. Thank you Toco Warranty.

Toco Warranty response

Setting customers up for success is the cornerstone of our business, and we are happy to hear that Jay did such a great job of that. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to providing your Trusted Repair Coverage and we appreciate your time, trust, and business.

Original review: April 19, 2021

I have TWO policies with Toco. Have had one of them since early 2016. Have NEVER BEEN ABLE to use policy. Yes I have read the policy front to back. The driver side window motor went out and paid over 300.00 to fix it and we faxed receipts several times and Y'ALL said you never got them. (Car I'm speaking of is the Impala). 2nd policy started in 2017. Y'all replaced alternator. But before you did YOU (Toco) gave the repair shop the runaround til 7pm that night saying you never received work orders.. The biggest mess. We spent out 900.00 on Impala in February of this year on the Impala. Which we had to borrow. I want to cancel both policies so bad I can taste it. But I know as soon as I do the motors will probably fall out.. I DO NOT LIKE YOUR COMPANY!!!

Toco Warranty response

Toco wants to help and a supervisor will be reaching out to you to find a resolution. Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We anticipate a solution soon.

Original review: April 19, 2021

Mathew M was very good person to speak with for my 2010 Jeep Liberty warranty coverage. He was interested in talking me through the warranty coverage. Spoke clearly and helpful. Covered the warranty package and broke it down to what is covered as well as a number of perks to boot.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to providing you the peace of mind that frees us from the fear and costs of unexpected breakdowns.

Original review: April 19, 2021

The contract and information past to my by Matthew ** was clear and exact, The pricing of the plan was extremely reasonable and reasonable. I shall pass the information to friends in hopes that they may purchase your warranty.

Have a great day,

Lynn M.

Toco Warranty response

We appreciate the time that you took to leave a review and we look forward to impressing you with each interation.

Original review: April 18, 2021

Matthews was very helpful. And got me a good deal on my. Extend warranty and thank you for your ????n. I would tell people to come to Toco and I will tell family and friends about it and. From work. And I thank you better.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for joining the Toco family. We look forward to enrolling your referrals and providing you with a wonderful referral bonus! Thanks again.

Original review: April 17, 2021

Was happy to help me re-enroll my coverage with no hassle, and as I will have my 6 beautiful grandkids with me almost all the time in the vehicle I want to make absolutely they will all be protected as well.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for your continued business. We are proud to be your Trusted Repair Coverage. Easy, affordable, and stress-free, that's the Toco Promise.

Original review: April 14, 2021

Matthew was great and very helpful over the phone. He went through all the coverage with me. Great experience. He mentioned everything step by step and how to save my oil change receipts and expressed how I had to keep up with it.

Toco Warranty response

Transparency, honesty, and integrity are the bedrock of the Toco way. We believe that setting you up for success at the beginning leads us all to success in the long term.

Original review: April 14, 2021

Kyle was awesome. Great info and great customer service. He was very informative about the coverages. He went out of his way to help me. He told me exactly what I was getting. i just hope your company is like the rest and deny claims all the time. We are paying you good money every month and want you to do the right thing when it comes to claims.

Toco Warranty response

We look forward to impressing you each step along the way. Toco is committed to creating a great customer experience and we are excited to have the opportunity to prove it. Thank you for joining the Toco family.

Original review: April 14, 2021

Esther ** was wonderful. She Explained everything. She went into detail on everything. She was very polite. I would recommend this company to a lot of my friends. It’s a wonderful company. The price was amazing. I had called several places and they wanna deposit and they were so much higher. Thanks for everything.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for sharing your experience and telling your friends! We look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage and setting you up for success down the road.

Toco Warranty Company Information