4.9/5 (87 ratings)

About Toco Warranty

Toco Warranty can help cover the cost of unexpected and frustrating car repairs. The company offers one contract with four levels of coverage — your level of coverage is determined by the miles on your vehicle’s odometer at the time the claim is submitted. The company lets you make monthly payments rather than pay upfront or put down a down payment. Toco Warranty also provides roadside assistance, car rental assistance and full concierge service.

Pros

• All plans administered in-house
  • Accepts vehicles with up to 200,000 miles
  • Coverage lasts until 250,000 miles
  • No-change pricing for contract life

Cons

• Must supply contact info for pricing
  • Plan level determined by vehicle mileage

Bottom Line

Toco Warranty is an online vehicle service contract provider that offers one plan with four levels of service that vary by the miles on your car’s odometer. The company offers coverage for newer and older cars, and you can use any licensed repair shop you choose.

Toco Warranty Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Wendy is the best! She took time to listen, she was very professional. Wendy is the kind of employee a company needs representing them. She returned follow up calls, Wendy has the sincere passion for her job. She went above and beyond her call of duty!

Toco Warranty response

We think she is pretty great too (and you're not so bad yourself). Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve. We appreciate your business, your review, and your trust. We look forward to serving.

Original review: July 7, 2022

Derek was very helpful, kind understanding… He explained the policy perfectly well… He answered all my questions when asked.. Derek was able to tell what was covered and how to reach certain departments on as needed basis. Derek needs to be praised for his diligent work.

Toco Warranty response

At Toco, we strive to make every interaction memorable, and it sounds like Derrick did just that. Thanks for allowing us to have a few moments of your day.

Original review: July 2, 2022

I called Toco after review your company online. Omar was fantastic! He answered all my questions, made sure I understood everything and was very thorough and professional! I'm glad I called. :) I hope I never need this coverage but, as my vehicle ages, it's good to know that Toco will be there for me down the road.

Toco Warranty response

We hope that you never have to deal with car repairs, but we are here for you if it happens. We appreciate your business, your review, and your trust. Thank you for allowing Toco to serve.

Original review: June 30, 2022

Wendy was very helpful! She answered lots of questions. Educated me on options for our other vehicles. It is very nice to come across a good customer service person that cares about the company they work for and helps their customers at the same time. If I had a position open I would have tried to recruit her. That's a huge compliment!

Toco Warranty response

We agree! We think that he is one of the best. Thank you for taking the time to detail your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and look forward to helping you in your time of need.

Original review: June 29, 2022

Derrick ** is an exceptional agent, very knowledgeable about the services your company offers and has a wonderful attitude and phone presents. Because of his willingness to get me the coverage I needed and making the conversation fun, I have already forwarded his name to 3-4 of my co-workers!!! Great Job Derrick... 2 thumbs up!!!

Toco Warranty response

It is amazing how one nice conversation can change one's day. Thank you for allowing us to be there to have that conversation. At Toco, we strive to make every interaction memorable and it sounds like Derrick did just that. Thanks for allowing us to have a few moments of your day.

Original review: June 21, 2022

They helped me with my issue that I had and they were very nice about it. They were very understanding when I called regarding my payment because I had my credit/debit cards stolen and have to wait for replacement cards before I can make a payment

Toco Warranty response

We are so sorry to hear about your stolen cards and we understand that a little extra help that the right time can mean so much. Thank you for allowing us to serve.

Original review: June 20, 2022

Dereck was awesome sauce! And funny as well as knowledgeable. It was great speaking with him. Thanks for the experience. I think this program will be a great fit for My family and I. We are excited to join and are relieved that we are covered.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and we are excited to have you in the Toco family!

Original review: June 18, 2022

The representative was awesome!! He gave me a really good discount for my car!! This dude should get a raise!!! GIVE THIS MAN A RASIE! He knows what us blue collar folks are going through as far as finance goes!

Toco Warranty response
We know that times are tough right now with gas, inflation, and so many other things! Our goal is to take the stress of car repair bills away. Your Toco service contract is not just a piece of paper, it's Peace of Mind.

Thank you for allowing Toco to serve and welcome to the Toco family.

Original review: June 18, 2022

Filled out the form on the internet, Sergio called and was very professional and answered all questions. The customer experience/service was "excellent". I don't enjoy pressure and he did not pressure me to make a choice. Sergio explained the coverage and the exclusions. He also sent me emails with information to visualize as well as verbal.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for allowing us to be your trusted repair coverage. Service contracts may be boring to talk about, and who wants to talk about car repairs? With Toco, we will handle the repairs moving forward so you can spend your time on other, more enjoyable things. We appreciate you, your business, and your trust.

Original review: June 17, 2022

Squeezed me in and did a great job and explaining the benefits and made sure I got everything I needed to get. Sergio definitely knows his stuff and if Toco is as good as he made it sound then I’ll be recommending everyone I know and encounter.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. We know that his dedication to the customer is unparalleled, and he stands as a role model for all of our agents to see. Thank you for joining up with Toco, we appreciate you.

Original review: June 16, 2022

I have used your company's extended warranty for the last 5 years and it has been very helpful for me. My agent, Sergio ** has been a pleasure in assisting me with all my transactions. I would greatly recommend your company to all my friends

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice reviews for our team. Serio is the best! We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to being of service.

Original review: June 15, 2022

Sergio was very professional in dealing with me. He answered my questions promptly and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. My hope is that the company he represents is as professional as he is in dealing with me.

Toco Warranty response

We appreciate your review and will share Sergio's excellent service with his teammates. Your recommendation is important to us and we offer a great referral bonus program. Give us a call for the details!

Original review: June 13, 2022

He did a great job of answering all my questions. He was very professional and friendly. He took his time in explaining so I could understand as well as not pressuring me to buy a policy. I will be referring your company to my friends and family.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve.

Original review: June 13, 2022

Sergio was amazing to work with. Made me feel comfortable buying warranty through this company. Even went over what this policy would cover explaining the different levels and items covered! He was super friendly even adding his experience to make me feel like he cared about each and every one of his customers! I am excited to have warranty on my new to me vehicle!

Toco Warranty response

Your comfort is our commitment! We appreciate each opportunity to speak to our customers and we thank you for the opportunity to be of service. Thank you.

Original review: June 10, 2022

Great guy to deal with. Definitely a pleasure to work with. Hopefully I never have an issue. Relief knowing I’m backed by Toco and their great staff. Would definitely recommend to anyone shopping for a new extended warranty. Audi A8.

Toco Warranty response

We hope that you never have an unexpected breakdown, but we will be here for you if it happens. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and look forward to speaking to you down the road.

Original review: June 6, 2022

Great character and efficiency. He fully explain what my policy options were. He was very polite and accommodating. I am also happy with the service choice that I was provided to best fit the type of warranty my car needed. I would recommend anyone to come here for coverage.

Toco Warranty response

Our goal is to set our customers up for success and clear, open, honest communication is the key. Thank you for allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: May 24, 2022

Toco is a company I've been with for some years. They are a great company. The staff and customer service reps are very friendly and helpful and will assist you with your needs. Give them a call for your vehicle's warranty service.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for your recommendation. We strive every day to be a great company for all of our great customers. Thank you for letting us know that we are succeeding.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Sergio ** gave excellent customer service, explained the plan fully and was very patient and professional answering all my questions. He is an asset to your company. I'm glad I chose to do business with Toco Warranty Corporation. I would recommend your company to a friend.

Toco Warranty response

Award-winning Customer Care is our goal and passion. We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to being here for you.

Original review: May 11, 2022

Travis was very helpful, knowledgeable and kind. I felt very comfortable talking to him. He explained things to me with confidence. To me, Travis is a very valuable asset to your company. With more qualified people on your staff, like Travis, TOCO can't do anything but grow. Thank you.

Toco Warranty response

Toco is proud of yet another award-winning year for our customer service efforts, and Travis plays a significant role, day in and day out. We appreciate that you offer us an opportunity to be of service.

Original review: May 2, 2022

Nate was absolutely amazing! He was very polite, very professional, very courteous and very friendly! I really enjoyed talking to him and he was able to address all my concerns and all my needs! He went out of his way to make this experience better for me!! Thank you so very much, Nate! I appreciate it!

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for sharing your experience with Nate. He does a great job of making the coverage easy to understand while addressing any concerns you may have. We look forward to a great partnership and a bright future ahead.

Original review: April 30, 2022

This experience has been one of the most streamlined hassle free buying experiences I’ve ever had. Michael ** explains every little detail in perfection that it will leave you without question. I’m happy to have Toco on my side should anything ever happen to my car.

Toco Warranty response

Streamlined and straightforward is our approach. We believe in transparency and making sure that your Toco experience is easy, affordable, and stress-free.

Original review: April 29, 2022

Very efficient knowledgeable friendly. Explained in detail what why when. Answered all my questions. Described the company in great detail and left no questions unanswered. Explained the billing procedures and went over all the details of this contract. I will be recommending this company to my family as well as friends.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for your recommendation and your review. We appreciate great customers like you and we look forward to serving.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I would like to commend Sergio ** for his professional handling of my call concerning a Toco car warranty. His presentation of information and answering questions was highly appreciated. His manner was very pleasant and polite and made me comfortable with our discussion. Kudos to him and proved himself a valuable asset to the Toco family. Excellent team member!! Thank you for the opportunity to leave a message.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with Sergio. Our commitment is to provide an easy, affordable, and stress-free experience in your dealings with Toco. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and your trust.

Original review: April 21, 2022

Omar great guy. I Informed him my contract with you probably was canceled due my illness that occurred the end of January. I have been with Toco and I like the plan given me and the accommodation of accepting me back. I am very please with the way Omar treats his client. Always comes back with good deal.

Toco Warranty response

Sherry, we hope you're feeling better. We do what we can to accommodate our customers, and we're pleased to know you enjoyed your experience with Omar. It's great to have you back with Toco!

Original review: April 20, 2022

Nate was great at explaining everything about my coverage in detail which left me with no questions. I would absolutely recommend this company to a friend and will be seeing if anyone would be interested in joining the Toco family. This company has never let me down

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for sharing your experience with Nate. He does a great job of leaving no stones unturned and making the coverage easy to understand. We look forward to a great partnership and a bright future ahead.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I was not looking to purchase, but Derek helped me out so much I couldn’t afford to pass this up… He did a great job! He explained everything in detail and was very considerate towards my finances. I am forever grateful.

Toco Warranty response

As we've said before, Derrick is great at what he does. Many of the people he assists let us know how great of a job he does. We're lucky to have him. Thank you for choosing us, and we'll be here for you when you need us.

Original review: April 19, 2022

From the time Derrick called me after I requested a quote he was professional and knowledgeable from the first ring. It took me about two weeks to get everything together and with all that time passed he was patient and professional just as he was from first call, he called around my schedule and kept me informed of all available options as they changed the weeks to get me best option and deals. I really appreciate him helping my wife and I adding this amazing coverage to our vehicles. I strongly recommend TOCO and Derrick to get you started. Great Job.

Toco Warranty response

Derrick is genuinely unique. He always goes above and beyond to make our customers feel comfortable and confident in their decision. Thank you for reaching out to us, and we appreciate you choosing us to provide you with peace of mind.

Original review: April 18, 2022

The rep Richard V. was really helpful in telling me a lot about Toco. He also compared it with other auto warranties. He said how Carchex was not an actual auto warranty. That it features the auto warranties like Carshield.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Toco isn't here to badmouth competitors, but we do believe that having a product sold by the same group that processes claims is of utmost importance! Outsourcing the claims process may result in a less-than-favorable customer experience, and we want yours to be great!

Original review: April 15, 2022

To whom it may concern. I am a firm believer in complaining when the service is no good and complimenting when the service is GOOD. I must say Travis was by far one of the best customer service reps I have ever dealt with. His professionalism was A-1... It's really rare these days that you feel like the person on the other end of the line really cares and goes the extra mile to try to get answers for you... Travis was the main reason. I didn't lose my cool throughout this process. Just seeing the effort, care and true professionalism he put into our phone calls was 2nd to none. I want to thank Travis one more time for all he did for me. It's much appreciated. If Toco had 10 Travis's this company would be golden.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed description of your interactions with Toco. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and we will make sure that Travis' managers and teammates hear about your wonderful praise. Thank you again.

Original review: April 12, 2022

Nate promised I would love Toco and that they’re the best! So far so good! It’s very easy to get started and the payment is doable. Can’t beat the price for what I’m getting, in fact! If everything works as it should, I’m definitely recommending my family and friends to Nate at Toco!

Toco Warranty response

We love Nate! He is a great example of the Toco way. We appreciate the time that you took to leave a review and we look forward to serving you.

Toco Warranty Company Information