4.9/5 (465 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Toco Warranty

Easy, Affordable, and Stress-free: That's the Toco promise! At Toco, we believe that keeping our customers on the road keeps us in business. That is why customer satisfaction drives all of our decisions and actions. Transparency and accountability are cornerstones to not only earning your business but keeping your trust.

Pros

• Use any repair facility
  • Month-to-month payment plan
  • Coverage can go to 225k miles

Cons

• Must supply contact info for pricing
  • Limited exclusionary coverage

Bottom Line

Toco Warranty is an online vehicle service contract provider with three levels of service. The company offers plans for newer and older cars, and you can use any licensed repair shop you choose.

Toco Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?

Original review: July 5, 2021

Excellent service getting me set up. My rep Daurie even went to research a question I had and called me back promptly with the answer. And for a only a few more dollars this policy covers parts my CarShield policy did not. Extremely useful. Looking forward to a long and helpful association with Toco.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for choosing Toco! Our customer satisfaction is the best in the business and we have the awards to prove it! We look forward to providing you an easy, affordable, and stress-free alternative to the frustrations of unexpected car repairs. Thank you for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: July 1, 2021

Nicole is awesome. My second time renewing with Nicole. She’s professional and knows her job. I will definitely recommend TOCO and ask for Nicole. I haven’t had to use TOCO, however, I feel confident that they will take care of my issues.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: June 30, 2021

My customer service experience was very nice! My agent Doren was very informative and helpful. She made understanding and signing up a breeze. I'm thrilled to know that my car is covered for most of the major issues. I feel secure knowing that I'm covered.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your kind words, your business, and your trust. We look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Your agents are very nice and informative and are very committed to helping and making sure their customers are informed. The agent that was working with me actually called me back to check on me after a full weekend. Love it!

Toco Warranty response

Our commitment to your success is what makes Toco an award-winning organization for Customer service. Our team is genuinely committed to making sure that you are taken care of before, during, and after a breakdown. Thank you for being a part of the Toco family and allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: June 25, 2021

Wouldn't cover anything. I was lied to from the beginning. I was a customer for three years before I tried using the service. Buyer beware. Toco is not to be dealt with or trusted. They have two different departments that handle the customer. One to take your money and the other to tell you that they don't honor anything.

Toco Warranty response

No one likes to feel lied to or taken advantage of, so this complaint is greatly concerning to us. Toco believes in honesty and transparency and is committed to honoring what we say. We have listened to the Sales call and can confirm that the contract was sold in accordance with the terms and conditions in the contract. Investigation on the claim shows that one complaint was on the seat belt (listed specifically under the "Exclusions" portion of the contract), and the other was on a sensor that is not listed, offered, or advertised as part of the coverage.

It is unfortunate that any claim is denied. To prevent misunderstandings or misconceptions, Toco:
1.) Lists all contracts online for customers to review before purchase
2.) Has strict compliance with the sale of the contract, including QA'd call recordings and a verification process highlighting all compliance points
3.) Follows-up four days after the point of sale with an onboarding call to confirm that the customer received/understands the contract

4.) Provides a 60-day full refund period so that the customer can have enough time to familiarize themselves with the information.

We are always looking to improve, and open to any additional suggestions on how we can advertise more clearly.

It is unfortunate that this instance occurred, and Toco is sorry to lose such a longstanding customer.

Original review: June 23, 2021

Very helpful. Easy to understand. Everything was explained in detail. Pricing was appropriate for year and mileage. No down payment and terms were easy to follow. The time on phone was not long and I feel this is a good company to work with.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a nice review. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to impressing you each step along the way.

Original review: June 15, 2021

I would like to give Ms. ** 5 plus ⭐️’s!!! When I say she went above and beyond it’s really an understatement. Holly LISTENED, and not only did she listen she was very thorough in her search! Since Holly did those 2 things she located ALL pertinent information that clearly matched what I’ve been telling all past reps! Holly was able to keep me as a satisfied customer. If you can see any other notes I was done with Toco!! So keep Holly or she’s going to Hollywood???? Thanks again Holly!!!

Toco Warranty response

What a fun and wonderful review to read. We are so happy to have you in the Toco family and we look forward to making sure that every experience is five stars! We appreciate the opportunity to serve. Thank you for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: June 10, 2021

The Specialist was very informative, courteous and professional, and flexible which is why I signed on with Toco. The coverage is comprehensive, a car warranty is a necessary thing to have in case of any major repairs, it will save me a lot of money. Thank you Toco.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for joining the Toco family and for leaving such a nice review. Toco protection is better to have and not need than to need and not have. We look forward to protecting your car, your budget, and your life.

Original review: June 10, 2021

Esther was great, very informational and helpful. She made the whole process understandable and easy to get started! The benefits that come with coverage are very helpful. I hope I don't have to use my policy a lot but I'm glad to know that if I have to I have great coverage!

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a nice review. We look forward to providing the coverage and benefits that keep you on the road. Thanks for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: June 4, 2021

The customer service experience was excellent. She was detailed, precise, and fluent when it came to selling the product. She also gave me a good comparison. I love the fact that she was willing to sign me on immediately as far as getting me covered because I drive a lot and I want to be safe than sorry down the road.

Toco Warranty response

It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. That's why having a Toco plan is the right move for your car, your family, and your wallet! Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience. We appreciate your review, your business, and your trust.

Original review: June 4, 2021

Toco Warranty and Nichole ** rock! I made the right call, to request their warranty services for my Chevrolet Tahoe. Thank you Toco Warranty Services and Nichole for all your help today. I won't bother calling anyone else today!

Toco Warranty response

You rock! We are excited to have you in the nest and we can't wait to impress you for years to come. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you.

Original review: May 29, 2021

Esther was great. She answered my questions completely and in sufficient detail to explain how the plan works. She was patient with all my questions and walked me through the process of getting my vehicle qualified. She did a great job!

Toco Warranty response

Welcome to the Toco family! We look forward to impressing you and making sure that you are taken great care of. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Customer service was excellent...my representative Daurie answered all my questions regarding my coverages and what I should expect when dealing with the claim process. Will recommend this coverage to friends and family and I also plan on adding additional vehicles to the policy in the near future.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for sharing your experience and recommending us to others. We look forward to providing you countless referral bonuses as our way of saying thanks.

Original review: May 24, 2021

The sign up process was smooth and efficient. The coverage seems fair for the value. Have not had a chance to use the policy yet but I think it will be a straightforward process when the need arises. Recommended.

Toco Warranty response

Smooth and efficient is exactly how it should be! Thank you for allowing us to serve. We look forward to having you in the Toco family.

Original review: May 20, 2021

Excellent customer service provided by Dori. All explained about renewal in detail. Pleasant experience. This company was recommended to me by a friend who had a positive experience with them. I have been with them for three years and have nothing but good things to say.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for your long-tenured patronage. We appreciate the time you spend with us and we look forward to always impressing.

Original review: May 18, 2021

I wanted commend the service your agent had given me when signing up for my extended warranty. He was very knowledgeable regard any question that I had for him. He is a definite asset to your company. This is my first experience purchasing an extended warranty and your company seems like it was better than the other ones that I had reviewed which is why I went with you.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with our team. We look forward to being here for you during your time of need, or anytime for that matter.

Original review: May 17, 2021

Esther was attentive to my needs and explained everything completely. I felt very knowledgeable about what was covered and what was not. I didn’t feel like another customer, but more like I was talking with my neighbor. She was very sweet and patient and you’re lucky to have her be a part of your team!

Toco Warranty response

We know that each customer has a unique circumstance and a unique need. That is why Toco works hard to find the right fit to solve our customer's pain points. We appreciate the opportunity to serve, and we look forward to impressing you each step along the way.

Original review: May 17, 2021

Respectful and kind. They told me everything I need to know and how it’s going to work and what best suit me. I would recommend this to any and everyone that needs a good car warranty. Everyone go get Toco. It’s the best.

Toco Warranty response

Original review: May 14, 2021

My agent Ms. ** was very courteous, friendly and very knowledgeable about all of components of your product and your policies. She was very straightforward and didn't mix her words. I appreciated the question and answer period very much and I know I will appreciate this product.

Toco Warranty response

We want to set you up for success! It is important to us that you have a great customer experience each step along the way. Thank you for allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Provider.

Original review: May 13, 2021

I’m very happy with the situation. I think she did a great job on explaining the whole situation to me. I will definitely recommend anyone that’s looking for a warranty to her. I like the fact that the coverage puts me in a room and reimburses me.

Toco Warranty response

Welcome to the Toco family! We look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage and impressing you each step along the way. Thank you.

Original review: May 12, 2021

Very friendly and professional. He explained everything thoroughly. I will highly recommend this company to my friends and family that need an extended warranty. The warranty for my car is a great value compared to other companies that denied me. I had to have 150K miles or less in order to be covered at a decent price.

Toco Warranty response

Your recommendations are priceless... but we are willing to send you $50 for your referrals! Please make sure that your referrals reference you so that we can provide a great bonus to you. Thank you for joining the Toco family.

Original review: May 11, 2021

I was afraid of this extended warranty coverage, But Wendy Help me up throughout the process and answers all my questions, Plus great Deal that I Got. I Can Say that it is worth it, now my car is Protected.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We look forward to being your Trusted Repair Provider.

Original review: May 11, 2021

I was searching for an affordable policy for an extended warranty for jeep. I received a free quote from a representative of Toco. After I heard my options and compared my previous quotes, I was locked in. Once that happened, I felt Toco was my best choice.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate being your preferred provider and we look forward to impressing you each step down the road.

Original review: May 11, 2021

Was very helpful. Gave instructions on how it works and how policy covers, what's is not covered and deductible. Was very specific on areas of coverage. What was covered and what what it doesn't cover. Where to take car, who you all have coverage with already.

Toco Warranty response

Customer education is the most important aspect of setting you up for success. We look forward to your continued success. Thank you for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: May 6, 2021

Excellent customer service and very polite. No experience on the coverage yet but if or when I do have to use it I will write a review. Until then I won't know how the repair part is. But as for customer care they are very good. Kyle was awesome in explaining the plan and gave us good information.

Toco Warranty response

Kyle is one of our top agents and we know that he treats our customers great. Thank you for taking the time to review his performance and thank you for allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: May 6, 2021

My experience with you guys was a delightful and Ester was very informative and nice. She explained it and she was very professional to me. I would like to thank her for being so patient with me while trying to find my VIN number.

Toco Warranty response

Our goal is to create the best customer experience for you. We hope you never have to deal with unexpected breakdowns, but we are here for you if you do. We appreciate you, your business, and your trust.

Original review: May 6, 2021

The service I received from the agent was excellent. She called me back to help me and get me covered when my old warranty policy ran out and the policy and the price were reasonable. Hopefully I will not need to use my warranty. Hopefully my car vehicle is in good quality vehicle.

Toco Warranty response

We hope that you never experience an unexpected breakdown, but we are here for you if you do! Thank you for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: May 4, 2021

I was very pleased with my experience with renewing my TOCO policy. Esther ** was helpful and answered my questions as well as respected my time spent taking care of renewing the policy. I have so far had very good experience with working with Toco and will in the future.

Toco Warranty response

Your time is the most valuable thing, so we appreciate every moment we get with you. Thank you for allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: May 3, 2021

I just started my warranty program 2021. Sounds legit. Has a number of added perks to boot. Sounds like a good warranty. Gentleman I spoke with spoke about what it all covers. Have not seen any added info come to my snail mail yet though. Gentleman was very clear spoken English. Thank You.

Toco Warranty response

We want you set up for success! Please make sure to look in your Customer Portal for your contract, important updates, and payment history. We look forward to impressing you each step along the way.

Original review: May 3, 2021

My experience was very satisfying with Matthew. His knowledge of the service you are providing is greatly appreciated and helped make my decision to enroll in your car warranty program. I would and have recommended your product to other consumers who are looking for extended warranty coverage.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for your recommendations and your support. We look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage. Thank you for your business and your trust.

Toco Warranty Company Information