5.0/5 (79 ratings)

Endurance Auto Warranty

Endurance Warranty

View Pricing

About Toco Warranty

Toco Warranty can help cover the cost of unexpected and frustrating car repairs. The company offers one contract with four levels of coverage — your level of coverage is determined by the miles on your vehicle’s odometer at the time the claim is submitted. The company lets you make monthly payments rather than pay upfront or put down a down payment. Toco Warranty also provides roadside assistance, car rental assistance and full concierge service.

Find Extended Auto Warranties near you

Pros

• All plans administered in-house
    • Accepts vehicles with up to 200,000 miles
    • Coverage lasts until 250,000 miles
    • No-change pricing for contract life

Cons

• Must supply contact info for pricing
    • Plan level determined by vehicle mileage

Bottom Line

Toco Warranty is an online vehicle service contract provider that offers one plan with four levels of service that vary by the miles on your car’s odometer. The company offers coverage for newer and older cars, and you can use any licensed repair shop you choose.

Top Toco Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?

Verified

I've had Toco Warranty for about four years now. Their customer service is amazing. They are all kind, quick to respond and very knowledgeable. … The peace of mind afforded to me ...

Verified

I called to inquire about my TOCO warranty coverage. Representative Marco A. assisted me and made sure I received assistance with getting my car repaired. He was kind, friendly an...

What is Toco Warranty?

Toco Warranty is a vehicle service contract provider that offers comprehensive coverage for your vehicle to protect your finances if you have a breakdown. To sign up for Toco Warranty’s services, visit its website and fill out the online interest form, and Toco will provide you with a personalized quote.

With Toco, there are no long-term contracts or commitments. There’s no fee to cancel your contract, although the contract states the company does have that option. You can use any ASE-licensed mechanic with Toco.

Any plan purchased through Toco Warranty has a mandatory waiting period of 90 days from the date of purchase and 1,000 miles before coverage takes effect. Unlike many of its competitors, however, Toco matches your monthly payment to assist with any issues that arise during the waiting period instead of denying your claim.

Repairs are capped at the value of the vehicle when you make a claim, and there’s a lifetime repair cap of $15,000.

Toco Warranty coverage

Before signing up for Toco Warranty coverage, it’s important to understand what repairs Toco Warranty does and does not cover at each level. You can speak with a Toco representative to find out the specific details of what’s covered.

Toco Warranty offers one plan with four levels of coverage:

• The Orange level provides exclusionary coverage, which means your contract will list components that aren’t covered instead of those that are. This level is for vehicles with less than 100,000 miles on the odometer at the time of a claim.
    • The Yellow level provides listed parts coverage for vehicles with less than 150,000 miles on the odometer at the time of a claim. It covers many of your vehicle’s components, including the engine, transmission, drive axle, turbo/supercharger, electrical components, fuel system and more.
    • The Blue level, which is available for cars with less than 200,000 miles on the odometer at the time of a claim, provides coverage for your powertrain and some basic systems that often need repairs. These systems include air conditioning, the fuel system and many electrical components.
    • The Green level is Toco Warranty’s most basic level, but you can enroll any car with less than 200,000 miles on the odometer and receive coverage until your car has reached 250,000 miles. It covers your engine, transmission, drive axle, four-wheel drive transfer case and turbo/supercharger. It also has hybrid vehicle options.

As with most vehicle service contract providers, newer cars are eligible for more comprehensive coverage. Visit Toco’s website to find out which coverage option fits your budget and vehicle — the company has sample contracts and sample payment plans.

Warranty benefits

Toco’s warranty plans include several benefits outside of vehicle coverage. These include the following:

• 24/7 roadside assistance: Toco gives you access to roadside assistance that can jump-start your car, change a flat tire, deliver fuel, send a locksmith or tow your car up to 15 miles.
    • Trip interruption coverage: If your vehicle has a covered breakdown more than 100 miles from your home, Toco helps with restaurant and hotel reimbursement if your car can’t be repaired within a day. It covers up to $100 a day (for both meals and lodging) for up to three days, with a $300 cap per breakdown.
    • Rental car benefits: If your vehicle has a breakdown covered by your contract with Toco, the company will pay or reimburse you to rent a car or use alternate transportation while your vehicle is being repaired. The company provides a maximum of $40 for every four hours of applicable labor time, the time required to complete an inspection or the time it takes to receive parts — with a maximum benefit of $200 per repair visit. No deductible is required for this benefit.
    • Hotel/motel discounts: Toco Warranty customers receive discounts on any stay booked through Hotels.com, and you can get a 5% rebate when you send the company your receipt.

Toco Warranty cost

Toco Warranty’s monthly prices vary based on your car’s age and mileage. To get an accurate estimate of your monthly coverage cost, visit Toco’s website and fill out the online interest form. You’re required to provide specific information about your vehicle, including the following:

• The make
    • The model
    • The year
    • The current mileage

If you choose to speak to a representative over the phone, you only need to provide your vehicle identification number (VIN).

After providing this information, you receive an accurate quote of your monthly payment. The company charges a $5 late payment fee if your account is past due over five days, but the fee may be waived at Toco’s discretion. Your contract will be canceled with no notification if you’re more than 15 days past due.

Toco Warranty FAQ

Where is Toco Warranty available?

Toco’s services are available in 46 states. The company’s services are not available in Alaska, California, Missouri and Washington.

Can I cancel my Toco Warranty?

Yes, you can cancel your Toco Warranty plan. While the company does not currently charge a fee to cancel, the contract states it does have the option to charge a cancellation fee.

Who owns Toco Warranty?

Toco Warranty is owned by the Toco Warranty Corp., which is located in West Hills, California.

Is Toco Warranty legit?

Toco is a solid choice if you’re looking for an extended auto warranty. The company keeps your decision simple by offering one plan with four levels of coverage and provides multiple benefits. You can also use any ASE-certified mechanic for repairs.

We recommend Toco Warranty’s services for vehicle owners searching for a comprehensive vehicle service contract with no down payment.

Toco Warranty Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?

Original review: Dec. 29, 2022

My trailblazer transmission took a vacation so I call AAA for a tow, then I called Toco to inform them about the breakdown. The woman at Toco told me they would tow me 9 miles for free as part of the insurance. AAA was only going to tow me 5 miles for free. So I canceled the AAA and called Toco back. They told me the wait time would be about an hour. So, I went into the hospital to ask the question I was there about. While I was asking the question, the tow driver called me. He was over a half hour early. Hallelujah!

Toco Warranty response

Toco appreciates the detailed review of our services and we look forward to providing 5-star service each step along the way. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

The engine in our car seized up around the middle to end of October. We took it to our repair shop and they informed us that we would need a new engine. We contacted Toco and got the process started. It was finally approved and the engine was ordered on November 10th. Daurie did a great job of keeping us informed and letting us know what was going on with the adjuster. She was very friendly and took my concerns seriously. She got the answers I needed in a very timely manner and never failed to contact me when she said she would. She has made this situation so much better than I thought it could be. I truly appreciate how she made it less stressful for us. I can't thank her enough.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear about your positive experience and would love to connect with you a bit more to discuss.

Original review: June 18, 2022

Filled out the form on the internet, Sergio called and was very professional and answered all questions. The customer experience/service was "excellent". I don't enjoy pressure and he did not pressure me to make a choice. Sergio explained the coverage and the exclusions. He also sent me emails with information to visualize as well as verbal.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for allowing us to be your trusted repair coverage. Service contracts may be boring to talk about, and who wants to talk about car repairs? With Toco, we will handle the repairs moving forward so you can spend your time on other, more enjoyable things. We appreciate you, your business, and your trust.

Original review: April 15, 2022

To whom it may concern. I am a firm believer in complaining when the service is no good and complimenting when the service is GOOD. I must say Travis was by far one of the best customer service reps I have ever dealt with. His professionalism was A-1... It's really rare these days that you feel like the person on the other end of the line really cares and goes the extra mile to try to get answers for you... Travis was the main reason. I didn't lose my cool throughout this process. Just seeing the effort, care and true professionalism he put into our phone calls was 2nd to none. I want to thank Travis one more time for all he did for me. It's much appreciated. If Toco had 10 Travis's this company would be golden.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed description of your interactions with Toco. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and we will make sure that Travis' managers and teammates hear about your wonderful praise. Thank you again.

Original review: April 1, 2022

After a work week of business, bad customer service during lunchtime, crazy coworkers and supervisor demands, my representative, Sergio, was able to help me decompress, by helping me to remember that there are still good people in this world. He patiently explained every next step in the warranty application process, empathized with me when needed, provided me with awesome, unexpected options and above all, he listened! I felt valued throughout the entire process. If you have had the good fortune of having him care for your warranty needs in the past, consider yourself lucky. If you've never had a conversation with him before, but you happen to receive a call from him, you'll understand what I mean. Thanks Sergio.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for a wonderful review of our services and people. With all that is going on in the world, the best thing that we can do now is listen to each other with an open mind and an open heart. Everyone's situation is different and unique, so our mindset revolves around a people-first mentality. Sure selling a product is nice, but our mission is the improve the lives of those we touch.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2023

I went there for oil leak and A/C problems. First time using my car coverage plan thru TOCO. They handled everything professionally and smoothly. Both pep boys and TOCO. My experience was a great one at pep boys. Friendly and professional! Will go there again.. no problem.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for allowing us to be your trusted repair coverage. With Toco, we will handle the repairs so you can spend your time on other, more enjoyable things. We appreciate you, your business, and your trust.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2023

Dorie was very helpful and told me all the paperwork that I needed for my claim and keep me informed the whole way through the process. She is an amazing person and is very good at her job. She is an asset to TOCO.

Toco Warranty response

Daurie is a favorite of ours and her service is top-flight. Thank you for being such a great Toco customer. We appreciate the opportunity to serve.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2022

The Young Woman that assisted me was Very Courteous and Professional, Understanding, and Helpful. A Joy to talk to. She listened to my issue, and made clear recommendations as to how she could help with my issue. I felt she was very knowledgeable and patient.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to be of service.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

Awesome experience. Derrick made my day. His customer service was superlative! Quick informative and easy sign up. Overall I had a great phone call from the first person who answered my call then I was transferred to sales with Derrick and it was continued quality customer service.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and we thank you for your trust.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2022

She was very nice and helpful. A very polite person. She was able to take the stress off my mind. She was very courteous. She had a great personality. Very helpful and polite. She had a positive attitude. I wish everyone was as helpful as she was.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience. We appreciate you.

Toco Warranty Company Information

2012
      8501 Fallbrook Ave. Suite 225
      West Hills
      Fax:
      818-255-7998
      www.tocowarranty.com

Check out our buyers guide top picks

Our Buyers Guide Top Picks: