5.0/5 (401 ratings)
Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

About Toco Warranty

Easy, Affordable, and Stress-free: That's the Toco promise! At Toco, we believe that keeping our customers on the road keeps us in business. That is why customer satisfaction drives all of our decisions and actions. Transparency and accountability are cornerstones to not only earning your business but keeping your trust.

Pros

• Use any repair facility
    • Month-to-month payment plan
    • Coverage can go to 225k miles

Cons

• Must supply contact info for pricing
    • Limited exclusionary coverage

Bottom Line

Toco Warranty is an online vehicle service contract provider with three levels of service. The company offers plans for newer and older cars, and you can use any licensed repair shop you choose.

Top Toco Warranty Reviews

Verified

I've had Toco Warranty for about four years now. Their customer service is amazing. They are all kind, quick to respond and very knowledgeable. … The peace of mind afforded to me ...

Verified

I called to inquire about my TOCO warranty coverage. Representative Marco A. assisted me and made sure I received assistance with getting my car repaired. He was kind, friendly an...

What is Toco Warranty?

Toco Warranty is a vehicle service contract provider that offers comprehensive coverage for your vehicle to protect your finances if you have a breakdown. To sign up for Toco Warranty’s services, visit its website and fill out the online interest form, and Toco will provide you with a personalized quote.

With Toco, there are no long-term contracts or commitments, but you may have to pay a fee to cancel your service. You can use any licensed mechanic with Toco.

Toco Warranty coverage

Before signing up for Toco Warranty coverage, it’s important to understand what repairs Toco Warranty does and does not cover. Toco Warranty plans typically only offer coverage for specific parts of each system in your car. You can work with a Toco representative to find out the specific details of what’s covered in each system.

Toco Warranty offers three coverage options, listed below:

• The Blue plan is designed for cars from 2000 or newer that have between 100,000 to 175,000 miles.
    • The Yellow plan is designed for cars from 2011 or newer that have between 60,000 to 100,000 miles.
    • The Orange plan is designed for cars from 2016 or newer that have up to 60,000 miles.

As with many vehicle service contract providers, newer cars are eligible for more comprehensive coverage. Visit Toco’s website to find out which coverage option fits your budget and vehicle.

Toco Warranty cost

Toco Warranty’s monthly prices vary based on your car’s age and mileage. To get an accurate estimate of your monthly coverage cost, visit Toco’s website and fill out the online interest form. You’ll need specific information about your vehicle, including:

• The make
    • The model
    • The year
    • The current mileage

After providing this information, you receive an accurate quote of your monthly payment.

Toco Warranty FAQ

Is Toco Warranty legit?
    Toco Warranty’s services are legit and can be helpful to protect yourself financially against expensive vehicle breakdowns.
    Who owns Toco Warranty?
    Toco Warranty is owned by the Toco Warranty Corp., which is located in West Hills, California.
    Can I cancel my Toco Warranty?
    Yes, you can cancel your Toco Warranty plan, but you may have to pay a cancellation fee.
    Where is Toco Warranty available?
    Toco’s services are available in 47 states. The company’s services are not available in Alaska, Missouri and Washington. Toco Warranty offers mechanical breakdown insurance in California.

Is Toco Warranty legit?

With coverage of various car systems and three different plans to choose from, Toco Warranty is a good company. The company does not require you to use mechanics within a network, so you can decide where your vehicle is serviced. We recommend its services for vehicle owners searching for a comprehensive vehicle service contract with no down payment.

Toco Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?

Original review: March 30, 2021

Was very informative and very helpful. Was understanding when I was asking questions about policy and help with discount offer. Just was friendly. Would deal with Matthew again. The part didn't like was asking same questions over again but I know overall a good job.

Toco Warranty response
    Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We know that it may feel monotonous to get the same question twice. We've felt that it can be an annoyance for our customers and our agents. However, we have found that asking twice has reduced customer issues at the time of a claim, improved the overall experience, and reduced denied claims. Using the "measure twice, cut once" approach helps us set customers up for success in the long run and ensures that everyone involved has similar expectations and successful experiences.

Thank you for allowing us your time, your business, and your trust. We look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage for years to come.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

My experience was wonderful. I got the help I needed. You guys are AWESOME!??? Anytime I need extra time with my payment, y'all do everything in y'alls power to make it happen. Y'all are very understanding on folk's situation, and do everything in y'all power to satisfy the customers. Other companies try and get me as a client, but I tell them I'm happy with Toco and been with toco for some years. When they ask how much I pay a month, I tell them and they can't beat y'all price. I tell folks about y'all and will continue to and hope they join. It's needed for those unexpected breakdowns and the price is reasonable, just depends on the mileage. But overall, nice customer service always!

Toco Warranty response

Times are tough, but having Toco isn't. We are real people who understand that this is a trying time. Thank you for being such a great customer and for spreading the word and sharing the bird. We look forward to lining your pockets with referral bonuses. We appreciate you, your business, and your trust and look forward to continuing to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

Nichole ** and Fred work with me in getting my car repaired and back to me in a timely manner and did it in such a professional way. Nicole was very informative and kept me knowledgeable about every step that was being made by Toco. I had a great experience with Toco even though my car was down for a few days but Nichole and her colleagues Fred made it a breeze. Thank you Toco for having knowledgeable and professional & informative people on your staff and please know I will be recommending Toco on all my social media and every one of the pages that I am a member on about your great services. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to review; feel free to leave a review on our FB page as well. Toco appreciates you taking the time to recommend us and is committed to making the experience a memorable one for you and anyone you send our way.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

The waiting period on the vehicle page was shown incorrectly as"60 days, 1000 miles". The view the contract page was shown correctly as "60 days, 500 miles". I called in and spoke with Aria who listened and followed my conversation through the different categories as shown above. She stated she would contact the proper department to have this resolved and call me back which she did. She then had me connect to my original email from you to review the correction. Aria was friendly, courteous, easy to understand, knowledgeable and efficient. Aria is a real asset to your company. I have only good things to say about your company, your program and all my contacts with your other employees including Sergio. In these uncertain times, this has become a rarity.. Thank you all very much. Marylyn

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your experience. Toco understands that every customer interaction is a chance to make a lasting impression, regardless of the reason for the call. We are glad that the situation got sorted out and look forward to being there for you down the road.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I've had Toco Warranty for about four years now. Their customer service is amazing. They are all kind, quick to respond and very knowledgeable. I had a claim last year and it was amazing to see how easily they took care of it. When you have a transmission issue, you don't expect it to be that simple but TOCO really made it that simple. All I had to pay was my low deductible. I would absolutely recommend this to my friends and family which I have already done so and a few of them have signed up. The peace of mind afforded to me through TOCO is second to none, so much so that I even enrolled my second vehicle.

Toco Warranty response

Toco is committed to providing "Best in Class" Customer Care to our customers, and your review lets us know that we are on track! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough review. No one expects to have a breakdown, but when they happen, Toco has your back!

Original review: April 14, 2021

Matthew was great and very helpful over the phone. He went through all the coverage with me. Great experience. He mentioned everything step by step and how to save my oil change receipts and expressed how I had to keep up with it.

Original review: April 14, 2021

Kyle was awesome. Great info and great customer service. He was very informative about the coverages. He went out of his way to help me. He told me exactly what I was getting. i just hope your company is like the rest and deny claims all the time. We are paying you good money every month and want you to do the right thing when it comes to claims.

Original review: April 14, 2021

Esther ** was wonderful. She Explained everything. She went into detail on everything. She was very polite. I would recommend this company to a lot of my friends. It’s a wonderful company. The price was amazing. I had called several places and they wanna deposit and they were so much higher. Thanks for everything.

Original review: April 13, 2021

Nicole ** was excellent!! So very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable!! We were very pleased with her customer service. We did purchase an excellent plan that got our needs. After researching other companies we went with this one. We are also recommending this company to our friends and family.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Pretty good service, she explained what I needed to know about my car, with a fair price, hope not to use it but if I do, at least I know it’s there, I bit skeptical about the the whole thing but, I pray to god it worth the Investment.

Toco Warranty response

We hope that your vehicle doesn't give you the fits, but Toco has your back if it does. We look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage and we are here if you need us.

Original review: April 9, 2021

My name is Stephen **. The young lady that service me today she was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me very well. I understood everything she said and I agreed to the terms of this contract and I will let other people know about this contract so if they want to get it they can. Thank you very much. Have a good day.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Pretty good. He examined everything that was covered and explained everything to me. He was very helpful with extended warranty on car I just purchased on 4/7/2021. It's good to know there companies like this out there for people who buy used cars from dealership.

Toco Warranty response

Buying a used car always comes with its own risks, so we are happy to help relieve that burden. Toco is the easy, affordable, and stress-free way to protect your vehicle for the long haul. Thanks for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Michael ** did a excellent job in explaining the details of coverage on my Nissan. He was very knowledgeable of all the questions I asked. Also he was very friendly and courteous with a positive attitude. I also love the idea of only having to put a dollar down and low monthly payments

Toco Warranty response

Welcome to Toco! We appreciate the opportunity to be your Trusted Repair Coverage and we are excited to provide an easy, affordable, and stress-free experience.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Very good service. Taking time to listen to my problem and quickly helping me get my vehicle back. The car repair shop was well please. The deductible was reasonable. I really dislike when my vehicle is down. So happy to have it back running again.

Toco Warranty response

No one likes to have a broken-down vehicle. It causes stress on your time, your family, and your finances. Toco is committed to being the easy, affordable, and stress-free solution to vehicle breakdowns. We appreciate you joining the Toco family and we look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: April 6, 2021

Mr. Matthew ** was an amazing representative. He made feel very comfortable purchasing this car warranty. His presentations was phenomenal. Mr. ** was very thorough. The perks are great too! $40 credit towards oil changes and the first month free is hard to resist. I highly recommend Toco Warranty to anyone.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for sharing your experience. We look forward to helping you in your time of need and being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Ester was very nice and easy to talk to and very professional. Really knows a lot about the warranty and she ask me if I understood what the warranty can do for me. I got off the phone with peace of mind knowing my car was getting taken care of.

Toco Warranty response

Understanding the plan and how it works is the best way for us to set you up for success. We hope that you have all of the answers you need, but we are here if you need us. Please make sure to log into your customer portal to download your contract. call us with any quesitons. Welcome aboard, and thanks for joining the Toco family.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Esther was awesome! Very personable, professional, and thorough! She answered all of my questions, did not pressure me in any way, and was very patient. I appreciate her honesty and ability to be genuine at all times. She was very passionate about her job and the value the company provides. Thanks.

Toco Warranty response

Great to hear! Thanks so much for your review and for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage. We look forward to delivering on the Toco Promise and giving you an easy, affordable, and stress-free experience.

Original review: April 4, 2021

Mr. ** was beyond GREAT! He was very patient, courteous, and made sure we understood everything about our new warranty. He was very helpful & made sure to go into detail about everything that was included. I have already recommended your company to 3 of my relatives.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for your recommendations! We look forward to providing you great service and referral bonuses. We appreciate your business and look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: April 2, 2021

Great experience with getting all I needed with extended warranty Thru Toco warranty. Kyle ** was great with providing all I need to know on how Toco warranty works for me. Thanks for making easy to chose Toco for my extended warranty.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience. We are excited to have you a part of the Toco family and we look forward to providing you an easy, affordable, and stress-free experience. Thank you for allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: April 2, 2021

Very good rates and great coverage. Explained benefits of policy very well. Very friendly and polite. Answered all my questions. I'm very happy and relieved I have coverage if something major happens to my vehicle. I will recommend Toco to family and friends.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for your recommendation. We look forward to giving you a great experience and being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Esther was very professional and polite, answering all my questions. She explained the yellow program thoroughly and my payment options. I am very happy with the service that she provided and I would gladly recommend her to my friends and family.

Toco Warranty response

We are glad to hear about your successful experience. We appreciate your recommendations and we look forward to providing a great referral bonus to anyone you send our way who enrolls.

Original review: April 1, 2021

This company is an awesome company. They is reliable and honest. I had them with all my cars and would not change. The people that worked there are very nice and respectful. They make you feel welcome. They make sure you know everything about your policy. They answer all question accurately and respectful.

Toco Warranty response

Wow, thanks for such a great review of your experience. We appreciate your continued business and allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage. We look forward to helping you anytime you need us down the road. Have a wonderful day.

Original review: March 31, 2021

I had the best experience today and the rep was so helpful! I had a great representative who gave me a good deal. He walked me through everything and called me later in the day to process my order.

Susan

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for joining the Toco family. We look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: March 31, 2021

I was contacted by Customer service stating my receipt for oil change was not sufficient. Long story short I reached out to Daurie for help and within 2 minutes all my questions were answered and I hope the fax is correct now.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We anticipate a great experience and look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Great convo. Great host. Help me get covered for the best policy plan for me. 2004 Dodge Durango SLT. Thank you guys for the help and the great work you do saving me money on costly repairs your service are needed.

Toco Warranty response

This is great feedback and we appreciate the time that you took to share your experience. We appreciate you and are excited to have you a part of the Toco family.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Very helpful and polite and explained everything that I needed to know. Went over everything that I needed to know about the coverage and plan. For a reasonable price, I would recommend the company to more family and friends. The representative help me a whole lot.

Toco Warranty response

Your recommendation means the world to us and we look forward to providing you a referral bonus to those you send our way. Thank you for coming aboard and becoming a member of the Toco family.

Original review: March 28, 2021

I’ve been doing a lot of research about the different extended warranty companies. Toco seems to really have great ratings the agent that I talked to was very friendly and informative about get my plan set up. I like it that I didn’t have to put a large amount of money upfront like some others was wanting. There are some very shady companies out there. My gut tells that Toco isn’t and my gut feeling is 99.9% right.

Toco Warranty response

Easy, affordable, and stress-free is the Toco promise! Thank you for joining the Toco family and allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: March 26, 2021

Wendy was very kind, understanding, reassuring, knowledgeable, and helpful with setting up my new warranty policy. Buying a new auto warranty was something I needed to do for some time and not sure what took me so long to do so. I'm glad I had Wendy to walk with through the entire process with such energy and patience.

Toco Warranty response

It can feel daunting to take the time out of your day to speak to someone about repair coverage. No one really wakes up thinking "boy, I can't wait to think about my car breaking down on me". On the other hand, no one wakes up expecting their car to break down that day, until it does. We know that your time is valuable, so we make it easy, affordable, and stress-free to protect your finances, your investment, and your peace of mind. The 5-10 minutes it takes to sign up for breakdown protection sure beats the hour of frustration it can take to deal with repairs on our own.

Thank you for taking the time to sign up with Toco. We look forward to being your Trusted Repair Coverage for years to come.

Original review: March 26, 2021

Mr. ** was very helpful to choose which plan was the best for me. He was able to provide a plan that met all my needs. And he explained very well what each plan covered and how they would benefit me. I was very satisfied with everything he told me.

Toco Warranty response

Your satisfaction is our pleasure. Thank you for joining the Toco family. We look forward to years of a successful partnership and we are here when you need us.

Original review: March 23, 2021

I gladly rate rep. Ladarius 5 golden stars for his ability to satisfactorily answer questions regarding my account. I haven’t utilize the full benefits of having this protection on my car other than the assurance of knowing with confidence that I am protected. I feel that in the event I might ever need to file a claim that the experience will be just as respectful, helpful, and of quality. That is my hope and expectation after experiencing such professionalism by this company and their staff.

Toco Warranty response

We appreciate your review, your business, and your trust. We look forward to continuing to be your Trusted Repair Coverage, and we appreciate you being a part of the Toco family. Thank you.

Toco Warranty Company Information