Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Toco Warranty is a vehicle service contract provider available in 47 states. The company works with insurance providers to get you the coverage you need based on your vehicle’s age and mileage. Toco Warranty has repair facilities nationwide and helps cover many specific issues with your vehicle’s engine, air conditioning, transmission and more.

BOTTOM LINE

Toco Warranty is an online vehicle service contract provider with three levels of service. The company offers plans for newer and older cars, and you can use any licensed repair shop you choose.

PROS

• Use any repair facility
  • Month-to-month payment plan
  • Coverage can go to 225k miles

CONS

• Must supply contact info for pricing
  • Limited exclusionary coverage

Top Toco Warranty Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?

I've had Toco Warranty for about four years now. Their customer service is amazing. They are all kind, quick to respond and very knowledgeable. … The peace of mind afforded to me through TOCO is second to none, so much so that I even enrolled my second vehicle.

I called to inquire about my TOCO warranty coverage. Representative Marco A. assisted me and made sure I received assistance with getting my car repaired. He was kind, friendly and professional. He made my customer experience pleasant.

Toco Warranty Call Now Toll Free (800) 261-5604 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

What is Toco Warranty?

Toco Warranty is a vehicle service contract provider that offers comprehensive coverage for your vehicle to protect your finances if you have a breakdown. To sign up for Toco Warranty’s services, visit its website and fill out the online interest form, and Toco will provide you with a personalized quote.

With Toco, there are no long-term contracts or commitments, but you may have to pay a fee to cancel your service. You can use any licensed mechanic with Toco.

Toco Warranty coverage

Before signing up for Toco Warranty coverage, it’s important to understand what repairs Toco Warranty does and does not cover. Toco Warranty plans typically only offer coverage for specific parts of each system in your car. You can work with a Toco representative to find out the specific details of what’s covered in each system.

Toco Warranty offers three coverage options, listed below:

• The Blue plan is designed for cars from 2000 or newer that have between 100,000 to 175,000 miles.
  • The Yellow plan is designed for cars from 2011 or newer that have between 60,000 to 100,000 miles.
  • The Orange plan is designed for cars from 2016 or newer that have up to 60,000 miles.

As with many vehicle service contract providers, newer cars are eligible for more comprehensive coverage. Visit Toco’s website to find out which coverage option fits your budget and vehicle.

Toco Warranty cost

Toco Warranty’s monthly prices vary based on your car’s age and mileage. To get an accurate estimate of your monthly coverage cost, visit Toco’s website and fill out the online interest form. You’ll need specific information about your vehicle, including:

• The make
  • The model
  • The year
  • The current mileage

After providing this information, you receive an accurate quote of your monthly payment.

Toco Warranty FAQ

Is Toco Warranty legit?
Toco Warranty’s services are legit and can be helpful to protect yourself financially against expensive vehicle breakdowns.
Who owns Toco Warranty?
Toco Warranty is owned by the Toco Warranty Corp., which is located in West Hills, California.
Can I cancel my Toco Warranty?
Yes, you can cancel your Toco Warranty plan, but you may have to pay a cancellation fee.
Where is Toco Warranty available?
Toco’s services are available in 47 states. The company’s services are not available in Alaska, Missouri and Washington. Toco Warranty offers mechanical breakdown insurance in California.

Is Toco Warranty legit?

With coverage of various car systems and three different plans to choose from, Toco Warranty is a good company. The company does not require you to use mechanics within a network, so you can decide where your vehicle is serviced. We recommend its services for vehicle owners searching for a comprehensive vehicle service contract with no down payment.

Toco Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

On Tuesday, 9/22/2020 I spoke with Alfredo, Gabriel and Joey of Toco Warranty, and they were awesome in helping me resolve my customer service related questions. Alfredo was very friendly and helpful in granting me the one-time one day extension of my monthly payment with no fuss, and no questions asked. Lastly, I like that Toco is offering its customers $50 Amazon gift certificates for every new customer referral to Toco Warranty. Amazon is one of my favorites online retail stores. Keep up the great work Toco!

Toco Warranty response

Great to hear! Toco strives to create a unique and exceptional Customer Experience and your feedback lets us know that we are doing it! Toco appreciates you, your business, and your trust. We are looking forward to helping you down the road and excited to fulfill your referral bonuses!

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

My experience was positive when I contacted Toco Warranty. The representative was hopeful and knowledgeable to my request. She gave me good customer service and some suggestions concerning my account.

Toco Warranty response

Great to hear. Toco knows that we are all in trying times and we are here to help. Toco appreciates you and is here if you need us.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I have dealt with 2 warranty companies AUL and Toco and by far toco has beat aul. They refused to fix some issues on the jeep. My brother was saying it was pre-existing when I have my sonata warranty and jeep with toco now but I just experienced how amazing toco is. I took my sonata in to the shop the 32 day of being with toco on the sonata so two days after the 30 day intro period and took fixed my sonata for me.

Toco Warranty response

No one knows when a breakdown will happen, but when it does Toco is there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Toco appreciates you, your business, and your trust.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

I had a wonderful interaction with customer service representative today, she didn’t just listen but she had empathy for my situation being out of work due to Covid-19. I had no income for two months and worried about everything. I need my warranty on my car as well as roof over my head and they resolved my problem and actually gave me a bit of relief, thank you so very much. Toco warranty is the best!!??

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Toco! 2020 has been a challenging year for many of us, and Toco understands and wants to help. The last thing that anyone wants is an unexpected breakdown during a crisis, and that is why Toco is here. Toco appreciates your business during this time and is here for you when you need us.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I was speaking to Joey ** and found him very pleasant & knowledgeable. He explained and answered all of my concerns and made the experience a very positive one. I am happy and satisfied with the information he gave me regarding my concerns.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Toco strives to set our customers up for success and appreciates you, your business, and your trust.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

I didn't know much about Toco before I purchased this warranty for my vehicle. The reviews I saw influenced my purchase. I must say they were true. I had a power steering issue with my car and took it to a shop paid my deductible and I had my car back in working order the next day.

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Although we never want you to have an issue, if you do Toco has your back! Toco is lucky to have great customers like you!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I spoke with Travis and the customer service was phenomenal. He was very polite, professional and very intelligent. He was concerned about any questions I had and asked if he could do anything else for me. He deserves a raise in my opinion.

Toco Warranty response

Great to hear! He is one of our best, but rest assured that all of our agents will provide you best in class service. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Toco appreciates you, your business, and your trust.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

I have the most amazing experience calling talking to my Toco Warranty customer service agent. Miss Shannon is such an amazing asset to this company. She's very descriptive and everything and anything that you need to know she's knowledgeable about all products and make you feel at ease to what you're doing is the right thing. This should be more customer service agent such as she. Thank you so much Miss Shannon.

Toco Warranty response

Great to hear! Toco prides itself on customer education, preparation, and transparency, believing that setting the customer up for success on the first call is just as important as the last call. We hope that you never need to use the breakdown service (because no one wants the stress of a breakdown), but if you do, Toco has your back! Easy. Affordable. Stress-free.

Original review: July 31, 2020

Picking a warranty company was not difficult when I saw the Logo for Toco, but did I make the right choice for my needs? Today I received confirmation. In the years with Toco I have never had a hassle when handling business. Always fast service response and polite courteous service. That is important to me.

Toco Warranty response

Fast and courteous is exactly what Toco customers want and get! Time is precious, and no one wants to have to spend a lot of unnecessary time on the phone. This is why Toco's answer speed averages under 20 seconds and the average call length is around three minutes. Toco's goal is to provide the best service possible while respecting your time and getting you back to doing what you love to do most. Thank you for the time you took to write this review. Toco appreciates you, your business, and your trust.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I've had Toco Warranty for about four years now. Their customer service is amazing. They are all kind, quick to respond and very knowledgeable. I had a claim last year and it was amazing to see how easily they took care of it. When you have a transmission issue, you don't expect it to be that simple but TOCO really made it that simple. All I had to pay was my low deductible. I would absolutely recommend this to my friends and family which I have already done so and a few of them have signed up. The peace of mind afforded to me through TOCO is second to none, so much so that I even enrolled my second vehicle.

Toco Warranty response

Toco is committed to providing "Best in Class" Customer Care to our customers, and your review lets us know that we are on track! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough review. No one expects to have a breakdown, but when they happen, Toco has your back!

Original review: July 30, 2020

I have been with Toco going on two years now. I love the service because it’s convenient and inexpensive. The times that I have had to call in, I have experienced amazing customer service! The customer care agents always take care of me and my needs and help me back on track. I have recommended family and friends in the past and will continue to do so. Toco is the way to go. They actually know what they’re doing!

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Toco appreciates your years of patronage and your referrals. Referrals are a great way to reduce/ eliminate monthly payments. Hopefully, your vehicle never breaks down, but if it does, Toco has your back. We appreciate your time, your trust, and your business.

Original review: July 30, 2020

I have been a customer for 3 years. I just convinced my friend to sign up. I have been so pleased with the customer service and the agents. I swear by Toco and recommend it to anyone who loves their vehicle.

Toco Warranty response

Great to hear! Referral bonuses are a great way to reduce/ eliminate monthly payments, so keep sending them over. Toco knows referring customers comes with earned trust, and we will make sure to keep earning it each day. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Original review: July 28, 2020

Toco Warranty response

Great to hear! Toco prides itself on one-call resolutions so that we fix the problem right, the first time. Toco is here for you if you need us down the road. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Original review: July 25, 2020

Max ** was amazing and extremely helpful with providing the utmost excellence of customer service with our situation! We were on the verge of canceling our warranty. However, because of Max going the extra mile to really help us with the matter at hand we decided to stay with the company. Also we have recommended a friend! Max you are an exceptional employee and we thank you again for your extraordinary customer service!!!

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for taking the time to review Toco! Toco agents strive to go the extra mile to provide Best in Class service and your feedback lets us know that we are on track. Toco is happy that we were able to help your situation and are here if you need us down the road.

Toco Warranty Company Information