Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

Toco Warranty is a vehicle service contract provider available in 47 states. The company works with insurance providers to get you the coverage you need based on your vehicle’s age and mileage. Toco Warranty has repair facilities nationwide and helps cover many specific issues with your vehicle’s engine, air conditioning, transmission and more.

BOTTOM LINE

Toco Warranty is an online vehicle service contract provider with three levels of service. The company offers plans for newer and older cars, and you can use any licensed repair shop you choose.

PROS

• Use any repair facility
  • Month-to-month payment plan
  • Coverage can go to 225k miles

CONS

• Must supply contact info for pricing
  • Limited exclusionary coverage

Top Toco Warranty Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?

I've had Toco Warranty for about four years now. Their customer service is amazing. They are all kind, quick to respond and very knowledgeable. … The peace of mind afforded to me through TOCO is second to none, so much so that I even enrolled my second vehicle.

I called to inquire about my TOCO warranty coverage. Representative Marco A. assisted me and made sure I received assistance with getting my car repaired. He was kind, friendly and professional. He made my customer experience pleasant.

Toco Warranty Call Now Toll Free (800) 261-5604 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

What is Toco Warranty?

Toco Warranty is a vehicle service contract provider that offers comprehensive coverage for your vehicle to protect your finances if you have a breakdown. To sign up for Toco Warranty’s services, visit its website and fill out the online interest form, and Toco will provide you with a personalized quote.

With Toco, there are no long-term contracts or commitments, but you may have to pay a fee to cancel your service. You can use any licensed mechanic with Toco.

Toco Warranty coverage

Before signing up for Toco Warranty coverage, it’s important to understand what repairs Toco Warranty does and does not cover. Toco Warranty plans typically only offer coverage for specific parts of each system in your car. You can work with a Toco representative to find out the specific details of what’s covered in each system.

Toco Warranty offers three coverage options, listed below:

• The Blue plan is designed for cars from 2000 or newer that have between 100,000 to 175,000 miles.
  • The Yellow plan is designed for cars from 2011 or newer that have between 60,000 to 100,000 miles.
  • The Orange plan is designed for cars from 2016 or newer that have up to 60,000 miles.

As with many vehicle service contract providers, newer cars are eligible for more comprehensive coverage. Visit Toco’s website to find out which coverage option fits your budget and vehicle.

Toco Warranty cost

Toco Warranty’s monthly prices vary based on your car’s age and mileage. To get an accurate estimate of your monthly coverage cost, visit Toco’s website and fill out the online interest form. You’ll need specific information about your vehicle, including:

• The make
  • The model
  • The year
  • The current mileage

After providing this information, you receive an accurate quote of your monthly payment.

Toco Warranty FAQ

Is Toco Warranty legit?
Toco Warranty’s services are legit and can be helpful to protect yourself financially against expensive vehicle breakdowns.
Who owns Toco Warranty?
Toco Warranty is owned by the Toco Warranty Corp., which is located in West Hills, California.
Can I cancel my Toco Warranty?
Yes, you can cancel your Toco Warranty plan, but you may have to pay a cancellation fee.
Where is Toco Warranty available?
Toco’s services are available in 47 states. The company’s services are not available in Alaska, Missouri and Washington. Toco Warranty offers mechanical breakdown insurance in California.

Is Toco Warranty legit?

With coverage of various car systems and three different plans to choose from, Toco Warranty is a good company. The company does not require you to use mechanics within a network, so you can decide where your vehicle is serviced. We recommend its services for vehicle owners searching for a comprehensive vehicle service contract with no down payment.

Toco Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toco Warranty?

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

My experience was wonderful. I got the help I needed. You guys are AWESOME!??? Anytime I need extra time with my payment, y'all do everything in y'alls power to make it happen. Y'all are very understanding on folk's situation, and do everything in y'all power to satisfy the customers. Other companies try and get me as a client, but I tell them I'm happy with Toco and been with toco for some years. When they ask how much I pay a month, I tell them and they can't beat y'all price. I tell folks about y'all and will continue to and hope they join. It's needed for those unexpected breakdowns and the price is reasonable, just depends on the mileage. But overall, nice customer service always!

Toco Warranty response

Times are tough, but having Toco isn't. We are real people who understand that this is a trying time. Thank you for being such a great customer and for spreading the word and sharing the bird. We look forward to lining your pockets with referral bonuses. We appreciate you, your business, and your trust and look forward to continuing to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

I made a call to Toco Warranty on 12/08/2020. I have to share this. I had thee. Most Wonderful Customer Service interaction with Aaron. He was very courteous, knowledgeable on the claims I filed. He share with me concerning why the work I needed to have done, wasn't covered under my warranty. He explained in detail about my current warranty what was covered and not where I understood. I did have to pay for the repairs out of pocket. Aaron was awesome! Great experience, I would refer Toco Warranty to others. Thanks!

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your story and thank you for being such a great Toco customer. While we wish everything on a vehicle could be covered, it is important for us to set customers up for success and make sure that we are all on the same page. We hope that you never have unwanted car repairs, but if you do, we will be there for you.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

Nichole ** and Fred work with me in getting my car repaired and back to me in a timely manner and did it in such a professional way. Nicole was very informative and kept me knowledgeable about every step that was being made by Toco. I had a great experience with Toco even though my car was down for a few days but Nichole and her colleagues Fred made it a breeze. Thank you Toco for having knowledgeable and professional & informative people on your staff and please know I will be recommending Toco on all my social media and every one of the pages that I am a member on about your great services. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Toco Warranty response

Thanks for taking the time to review; feel free to leave a review on our FB page as well. Toco appreciates you taking the time to recommend us and is committed to making the experience a memorable one for you and anyone you send our way.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

The waiting period on the vehicle page was shown incorrectly as"60 days, 1000 miles". The view the contract page was shown correctly as "60 days, 500 miles". I called in and spoke with Aria who listened and followed my conversation through the different categories as shown above. She stated she would contact the proper department to have this resolved and call me back which she did. She then had me connect to my original email from you to review the correction. Aria was friendly, courteous, easy to understand, knowledgeable and efficient. Aria is a real asset to your company. I have only good things to say about your company, your program and all my contacts with your other employees including Sergio. In these uncertain times, this has become a rarity.. Thank you all very much. Marylyn

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your experience. Toco understands that every customer interaction is a chance to make a lasting impression, regardless of the reason for the call. We are glad that the situation got sorted out and look forward to being there for you down the road.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I've had Toco Warranty for about four years now. Their customer service is amazing. They are all kind, quick to respond and very knowledgeable. I had a claim last year and it was amazing to see how easily they took care of it. When you have a transmission issue, you don't expect it to be that simple but TOCO really made it that simple. All I had to pay was my low deductible. I would absolutely recommend this to my friends and family which I have already done so and a few of them have signed up. The peace of mind afforded to me through TOCO is second to none, so much so that I even enrolled my second vehicle.

Toco Warranty response

Toco is committed to providing "Best in Class" Customer Care to our customers, and your review lets us know that we are on track! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough review. No one expects to have a breakdown, but when they happen, Toco has your back!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Positive Experience - Mathew was very helpful, he provided excellent customer service and was very patient as I had to make some decisions between Toco, my dealer and a few other alternatives. I would be happy to recommend him to my friends.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for your recommendations, your business, and your trust. We know that we must deliver, every time, to earn your trust and recommendations, so that is what we will do.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I haven't had but good things experienced with Toco Warranty. They provided fast service when I had to have my car towed. I haven't had but two car issues since I enrolled in Toco Warranty- both issues quickly resolved. Thank-you. I would and will tell my friends about Toco Warranty if they are seeking extended car warranty.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your experience and for taking the time to write a review. We hope that you don't have any more issues, but if you do, Toco's got you covered. Thank you for allowing us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

My Rep Joey was very attentive, his customer svc. was absolutely impeccable, he ensured all my needs were met and tried his best to assist in renewing my contract successfully! I was very pleased w/ outcome & would recommend this warranty company to my family/friends, they have been so helpful & expedited my claims when needed.

Toco Warranty response

Joey is an OKG, Our Kinda Guy. OKGs set our customers up for success and live true to Toco's core values of Honesty, Accountability, and Transparency. We appreciate your recommendations and your review. Thank you for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

Kyle was very professional and kind. I wish every caller was like him. He took his time and carefully explain things very well. He called me back in a hurry instead of waiting all day. He tried every which way to get me on board.

Toco Warranty response

Toco's customer service expertly looks for creative solutions to complex problems. Our goal is to make it easy, affordable, and stress-free to have true peace of mind. No one expects their car to break, until it does. Those frustrating and often expensive breakdowns disrupt our lives and our budget. Thank you for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

My experience with Shannon was very pleasant. She was very courteous and very thorough. She did verify my information and I did not have to repeat anything. She had a very positive attitude. I will recommend TOCO to others. The package offered met my budget. Compared to other warranty companies TOCO is very competitive. Being a senior I am able to fit the price into my budget. All options given were very comparable.

Toco Warranty response

Your review is wonderful and we appreciate the time that you took to write it. We know that price is an important consideration when choosing a provider; we believe that price isn't the only thing. It is important to have quality people looking out for each other and providing the best service and advisement. That is what Toco strives to be, the best. Your review lets us know that we are on track. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

My experience with Porcia was great. Very informative. Easy to work with. Knowledgeable of the product. Great customer service. Advised me of my options. Verified I had No more questions or concerns. My experience was grand. Would recommend Porcia to other customers. She was great!

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for the recommendation and review. We are glad to have you a part of the Toco family and we are honored that you chose us to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

George has always been very helpful everything I have called there for assistance. I would highly recommend your company to anyone. All of my questions and concerns were answered and handled in a timely manner. He has always been very professional.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for reviewing us and George. He is one of our top agents and genuinely cares about setting customers up for success. We appreciate your business and thank you for allowing Toco to be your Trusted Repair Coverage.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Great experience and very polite and answered all questions that I had. Knowledgeable guy.. I appreciate him for being very honest. Thank you. Thank you Thank you thank you so much! I’m glad I am a member of TOCO warranty.

Toco Warranty response

We are glad that you are a member also. Honesty is a core value at Toco and one that we hang our hat on. If there is anything else that we can do to help, please let us know!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

She was very good with helping me get a warranty.... She really deserve a raise for going above and beyond. Also she was very experienced at her job and what she is doing for the organization. I wanna say thanks.

Toco Warranty response

You are welcome. Thank you for allowing us a few moments of your time. We appreciate your business, your review, and your trust.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Derrick was very helpful and very friendly. Really knows his job. Would do business with him again. Great experience, I know my son will be safe at school now and don't have to worry about his car. Thanks again for the great service. Thanks You Derrick. From the ** Family (Clark Atlanta: Jayson **).

Toco Warranty response

A breakdown on the way to school or work can be frustrating, stressful, and potentially very expensive. That is why Toco is here, to make sure that a vehicle breakdown won't break you down. Our roadside and car rental services come complimentary with every service contract. Our Customer Care team is here when you need us and even when you don't. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I have used my warranty on several occasions from a battery jump, a flat tire changed to a couple of major replacements on my truck and I must say the service I have received from Toco has been EXCEPTIONAL. I have recommended Toco to several people. I have read a lot of reviews on other warranty companies that they say are crap but Toco warranty is not one of those companies. The Customer Service/Administrators are extremely helpful and pleasant to talk with and go ABOVE AND BEYOND to answer any and all your questions. Even though my monthly payment went up I still renewed my contract for another 3 years.

Toco Warranty response
    Thank you for renewing your contract and allowing Toco to continue as your Trusted Repair Coverage. A lot of companies spend money to show up on your tv, commercials featuring all sorts of famous people like Chris Berman, Ice T, Ernie Hudson, and more. We love those guys, but Toco would rather spend less money on marketing, and more money paying your claims. By standing by our word and our agreement, Toco believes that trust is invaluable.

Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us to others. Toco is going to continue to grow enormous heights, built on a foundation of transparency, accountability, honesty, and trust.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

She was exactly by providing information to ensure I understand the policy. I love how she made notes to call back to ensure that I had time to think about coming back to the company. She was a pleasure speaking with, she was friendly and I will truly miss those check-in calls. She brings value to your company my making sure the customer feel like family.

Toco Warranty response

At Toco, we look at our customers as our family, our tribe, our flock. It's all about taking care of each other and being there for each other. Thank you for taking the time to spread the word and share the bird.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Signed up with Toco today, speaking with Matthew was awesome. He is very professional and helpful but it's also just like speaking with a friend. He shows you that he is grateful for your business and not just trying to fill some quota.

Toco Warranty response

This is one of our favorite reviews because that's the point! Our goal is to have nice, friendly people on the phone helping others to solve a potential problem. Many others in our industry look at customers as just another sale. At Toco, we look at our customers as a large family who looks out for each other. Whenever you need us, we have our back.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Michael is a diligent and professional representative. Renewal of our policy was seamless today. No negative issues whatsoever. Price escalation for new policy is not cost prohibitive. I am also in the process of requesting a quote for a second vehicle.

Toco Warranty response

We appreciate your return business and the faith you put in us as your Trusted Repair Coverage. We look forward to impressing you.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

My sign-up experience was very easy and I enjoyed how the customer service rep. went over the process, cost and how thing worked. He explained what came with the contact, what was covered and what was not covered. He also went over how to file a claim, what other benefits came with the contract.

Toco Warranty response

It sounds like you received a very thorough walk-through of the program. Make sure to log into Customer Portal to access even more information and a copy of your contract. Welcome aboard.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

I am a new customer but the process to register was very easy. I hope I don’t need to use it but is perfect for a peace of mind. There is a one month wait period but I only paid one dollar for the first month through a promotion through my job. Thank you.

Toco Warranty response

Welcome to the Toco family. We strive to make all of our processes easy. If you ever have some thoughts on how to make the experience better, we are always open to customer feedback!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Great customer service and great value. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle warranty that provides excellent customer service and value for the money. They even pay for oil changes four times per year. What a deal for the money. I was thinking about trading my car in but now that I have an extended warranty I believe I will keep my car for 3 more years. But just in case I decide to sell my car, the warranty is transferable to the new owner for a $75.00 fee. This is a great selling point if and when I do decide to sell the car.

Toco Warranty response

You are sure to sell the car quicker and for more money when a new owner does not have to worry about the integrity of the vehicle or service provider. That is why Toco is the highest overall rated provider in this space. We look forward to impressing you!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Pleasant conversation. Excellent knowledge of product. Will refer friends based on my experience. Curious to see if the rubber meets the road when it becomes necessary to file a claim. If you are as good as you represent yourselves to be, I will come and work for you.

Toco Warranty response

We look forward to impressing you with each and every call. Hopefully, you never have to deal with a breakdown, but we will be there for you if you do.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I just purchased my first car this week and sadly warranty was too expensive at the dealership. Kyle was able to find me a great deal. He was super kind, patient and extremely helpful. I feel good knowing that if anything goes wrong I am in safe hands. Thank you all and thank you Kyle.

Toco Warranty response

We got your back. It doesn't make sense to add the dealership contract when they are often overpriced or added into a loan you are paying interest on. Thanks for letting Toco save you money and for giving us your trust to be there for you as your Trusted Repair Coverage. Toco believes that if it saves you dollars, it does make sense!

We'll see ourselves out.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Best customer service and extended warranty. I tell all my friends. I have had 2 things done to my truck. So far the service was great. Jessica with customer service was great. She was patient and understanding. The employees there are great. I'm trying to get my dad to join too.

Toco Warranty response

The more, the merrier. Thank you for sharing your experience with us; we look forward to continued success.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I had Toco Warranty before, and I'm your returning customer again, Mr. Kyle ** guided me through the sign up process smoothly, and without any problem, I'm pretty happy so far with the customer service and experienced agents. He explained the joining process in details. I think I could recommend to others for this company.

Toco Warranty response

Welcome back to the nest. We appreciate you coming back and we look forward to impressing you. We have a great referral bonus program. If you want details, feel free to check in on social media, our website, or give us a call; we'd be happy to give you the details.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

Dylan was great. He has excellent service and was very patient, and courteous I would recommend Toco to others as long as representatives are like Dylan. He took the time to cover information I wasn't aware of and I appreciate it. Thank you Dylan.

Toco Warranty response

Thank you for your recommendation. We have a great referral program and look forward to rewarding you when you send others our way. Thank you for spreading the word and sharing the bird!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

Nicole M is an amazing customer service representative. I am excited to be part of the Toco family. I think it is a great comfort to know that you are covered if something were to happen. I will recommend Toco to everyone I know.

Toco Warranty response

Welcome aboard! We appreciate your wise decision to choose Toco as your Trusted Repair Coverage. We will be there for you when you need us... and even when you don't.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

Micheal was great, very personable and professional. I really appreciate the interactions with your sales team as they have been helpful both times I've done this. Usually I dread calls like these, but I can honestly say that I enjoyed speaking with the rep today!

Toco Warranty response

That's the Toco way, personable and professional! We know that your time is valuable and we don't want to take any more of it than needed, which is why Toco focuses on efficient operations and makes sure that we hire the right people to get the job done. We look forward to continuing to impress. Have a great new year!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

This company is seems to be a great way to ensure up vehicle will be well maintained. I believed I got a great deal. Only paying $60 something a month and I get rental services, roadside, and 0 co pay.

Toco Warranty response

Welcome aboard! Make sure to keep an eye out in your Customer Portal for your fulfillment package. Give us a call if you have any questions, we are here to help.

Toco Warranty Company Information