Lexus

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I just purchased a 2017 Lexus RX-350. When driving it home, I felt an extensive vibration ("exhaust drone noise vibration issue") and a "transmission lag problem". Initially, I thought it might be the highway. Ultimately, I felt it on all roads. I brought the car back to Lexus service and they told me that these are known Lexus problems with no solution. Upon further research, I discovered that these problems also existed in the 2016 model.

Lexus sales management explained to me that this problem was due to Lexus extending the length of the vehicle coupled with a higher horsepower engine, HUH??? I am in the process of speaking with Lexus customer satisfaction regarding this issue. I would not recommend buying this vehicle unless you are sure that your car does not have this problem.

My wife and I just bought a new Lexus GX460 at your dealership. We requested to have a remote starter installed prior we picked up our car. Bob who is the financial manager was kind to help us out. We've asked Bob about the specific brand of the remote starter and when he tried to contact the 3rd party he didn't get a response. He reassured me that Lexus only use the best and we trusted him. When we got the remote starter installed. We were told that the car is too new and the software might not be available, so we waited a week for answers.

As a customer, I called my shop that install remote starter for my old car and asked them about the availability for a new GX460 and they said there's not available yet. One week later I got a call from Tony telling me that the software is available and therefore I trusted him. The tech came to my house and install the software and he said that there are few glitches to it because the car is so new. He told me before he came to my house and install the software that he had installed a VIPER brand remote starter and on that day when I received my remote starter, it wasn't Viper and it was Avital. Avital is a cheap brand remote starter and I do not expect Lexus to install it into our new car and to make it worse, there are glitches to the software.

I just leased a 2017 Lexus NX 200T and have been driving it for about 4 months. I am very unhappy with the Bluetooth system. Previously, I had a Ford Edge and the Bluetooth was far better than the Lexus. I never had any issues with it. When I place a call in the Lexus, I will say "Please call John Smith." It then pulls up John Smith as well as several other people and asks me to select who I am trying to call from the list. If it doesn't do this, then the other thing it does is when I say "Please call John Smith," it says "are you sure you want to call the contact?" It absolutely NEVER just allows me to call someone without taking me through these steps.

I have been to two different Lexus dealers about this. One told me it would take my new car a while to recognize my voice... OK, it has been 4 months and I went through the voice recognition set up a while ago. The other dealer could not explain it. Had I known this is what it is going to be like just to place a call, I never would have leased this vehicle as I am stuck with it for the next several years.

You can get the Lexus SUV with or with out a sunroof, leather seats, heated seats as well as a heated steering wheel. There are various other changeable features to choose from. My Lexus SUV had four doors and sun roof. The interior is leather at a great price! I love the sleek design that it has. It also offers a variety of colors. The passenger seating in the Lexus SUV can hold up to 7 people. The SUV is very roomy so all the passengers can sit comfortably and that is very important to my family. The appearance is beautiful and sleek. They have rear camera feature to make backing up easy as it would beep if you came too close to an object.

My car has replaced fuel pump last summer. And its factory warranty ended on 12/16/2016. However, my car still had problems from engine since last summer. So I dropped my car at the dealership and got loaner car about 5 times between last summer and this January. They had never found what the problem is. Finally, my car stopped on 3/4/2017. My car is towed to the dealership. And I heard that my car's engine is broken and it needs to replace to the new engine. It is totally unfair to pay for replace the new engine. My previous car was Acura. The reason why I switched to Lexus is the Lexus engine is very strong and they always goes to million mileage. Now, I totally regret to switch to the Lexus.

I heard that something was exploded inside of the engine. And something broke the engine and it popped out from the engine. The engine is half broken (on 62000 miles, but out of warranty). Do you believe this? NOT CRACKED. Dealership pushed me to pay $8000 to replace my engine. How many people can pay $8000 right away? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?

I have never used the upgrade or personalization options because I have purchased an older used car of that brand and that wasn't an option. But the features and appearance of the car is excellent and I like the way it looks and drives. It's one of the best looking cars I've owned. It's still a luxury car that I feel comfortable and cool driving. Also, it's a very spacious car that fits many and and still have lots of room for everyone to enjoy the ride. I would choose the same car over again.

There are a wide number of cars that you can purchase. Whether it's a luxury sedan or a rugged SUV... Lexus has any number of cars for you and at a widespread range of pricing as well for whatever you want to spend. I purchased my car basically stock from the dealership. Love the look of my Lexus. Very sleek and modern looking. It definitely gets noticed by other drivers on the road. Its distinctive appearance makes for a nice overall look. It has very much leg room even in my smaller sedan. A lot of legroom for those in the backseats as well makes for a nice ride. Have plenty of room in the ES to sit 5 without much problem. I'm sure a car of this quality can be personalized almost any way that you would want.

Lexus RX which is the most successful cars of the Japanese luxury brand with global sales of up to 2.1 million units - an impressive figure for a luxury car. Lexus RX 350 2016 officially "out" in Vietnam in the Vietnam Exhibition VMS 2015 also come with "brother" LX 570 2016. About Vietnam facelift, new generation Lexus RX 350 strong price increases. The old version had 2.835 billion, the price is now 3.337 billion, up more than 500 million.

Standard features on the 2016 Lexus RX 350 includes 18-inch wheels, automatic LED headlights, fog lights and LED daytime running lights, rear black glass, power trunk lid, smart key, with the regime different drive, 2 zone air conditioning system, power front seats according to 8 directions, leather-wrapped steering wheel luxury nodded, 40:20:40 split rear seats comfortable and luxury vinyl NuLuxe. Then, the standard safety features on the Lexus RX 350 2016 includes anti-lock braking system, traction control and vehicle stability, the air bags front, back, curtain airbags, knee airbags, rearview camera Lexus Enform and Safety Connect system includes automatic node collision warning, locate your car (especially useful when your car is stolen) and emergency assistance.

All models are of fine quality and are great to drive. They have great features and are equipped with quality furnishings. All options and upgrades are of quality. Go check out this car if you can. It has great passenger capacity with lots of space good for all of the family. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Lexus is sporty, luxury and is also stylish. It's got it all. My car is the car that people I work with say "OH hell yeah" when I pull into work. The Lexus is the most sexy beast of car on the road. It's like mature looking yet it's sporty so it's young looking. Honestly, I could care less about all the gizmos on the dash and all. It's just a waste of time and money. A car is for driving and music on the radio. Overall, it's awesome. It's sturdy and it holds up well.

I was looking for a nice sedan, and all the options available really blew me away. Very glad that I had decided to go with Acura over other options that were out there. A major selling point for me was the quality and sturdiness of the power windows. I was looking for something that will last me and not cost an arm and a leg when they break down so frequently. I've had motors for windows go bad in several of my previous cars, so it was a must to find a brand with quality power windows. The windows work really well. The car is mainly for myself so I could really care less about the space, but if I do ever have passengers, I'm pretty certain they will be very comfortable and that is awesome. I believe I will be staying with Acura the next time I am shopping for a vehicle.

Lexus has small, midsize, and large vehicles. It has hybrid options too. They are very high safety and overall appearance. They also have great customer service. The details on this vehicle are classic so if you purchase a used or new car, you will be satisfied. This company takes great pride in producing luxury vehicles. The buyer can upgrade to meet a variety of personalization such as rack or foot board on an SUV, a sunroof, tinted windows, seat warmers, and wheels. The RX 350 sits 5 people comfortably even if one person is tall. The back seats recline a little to add extra comfort on long trips. The driver has the ability to boost their seat for better visibility.

My Lexus car is small black and gray and red from the inside which I think is amazing because of the colors because I don't see a lot of people with the same colors. I feel like it is one of the most beautiful cars in the world just from its appearance. I would not buy any other car that looked different. I think I am the richest person on earth just looking at my car. It works amazing and I think that it is the best car ever and that everyone should buy one someday or you might not be lucky because of its upgrades and personalization options. However, I don't like how there is only 2 seats but I wish there were 4 to 5 to make more people sit in the car of amazingness. I also like how there is two seats because it drives faster and it is more customized.

It's good, can last long for gas. Don't need to repair car for a while, it's sturdy and nice. Had to change 2 wheels though. After that I did had to fix anything up like oil change. But car can go 100000 miles before it needs repair. It's really good car to go on a road trip. I would definitely recommend my company. But, the car needs more work on the seats, it has been a difficult time trying to drive with sitting on this seat. I would also fix the door because it is a bit weak and it broke once.

Lexus handles great on the road with a very smooth ride, comfortable seats and sound system. It also has great gas mileage and the tires has a very nice grip to them. It has satellite radio built inside and has the best leather seats in its class. It's a must have to me to have leather seats. You can make it fit your personality and customize it yourself. It has great engine, great sunroof and nice steering. If you like the best then you're going to love this car I promise. I am satisfied but it could be better. All the people who rides with me are very, very, very happy, love this car and love its nice design.

Lexus has sedans to SUVs. It looks expensive but you can definitely feel the quality and difference when compared to the less expensive brands. It has customizable comfort and top safety. My suv is my mom car but I feel nice in it. I need the space and amenities of an suv because of my children but I am just as happy taking this car out solo. Lots of quality comes standard but additions are easily added at the dealership. My suv fits 7 very comfortably. I have 3 car seats in the back and space to move around and maneuver as needed. I can also easily load groceries and whatever else I need. I am very happy with my purchase and will buy a Lexus again.

This brand of car has been one of the most reliable vehicles I've ever purchased. The car has all the Bells and whistles. Fully loaded and electronic features way ahead of time. This car has been the most reliable car in the maintenance has been the most. Also, this car can cover receivers with all the ladies. Passenger airbag, heated seats, black luxury reclining chairs and DVD players in the back for the comfort of the kids as well as adults. I would highly recommend this car (Lexus ls400) to anyone and I would purchased this car again.

Lexus has a smaller selection of models than many other luxury brands, but what they do have, how can you go wrong. I would recommend this brand over others, I find it safer, easier to drive, and worth every penny. Depending on the size you buy will determine the amount of people you can comfortably sit within the vehicle. Most models are at least four adults comfortably. I love the heated leather seats, makes winters much more bearable. And the sleek lines of the car make it look good and help with gas mileage, which is great by the way. State of art sound system and navigational system. I want an alarm and a LoJack, no problem, the dealer added it on. I wanted certain floor mats, back seat heaters, tinted windows on the sides along with window visors, I got everything I wanted.

The Lexus brand offers small, medium, and large size vehicles for drivers who prefer the best quality vehicles. They have sport utility vehicles with various features to choose from. It has a very classy and elegant look, and it stands out as it is very unique. It is very roomy for times when you are not driving alone but have another passenger with you. The Lexus cars come with space for family and whoever you are riding with. When you are ready to upgrade with Lexus, you are able to choose the way the car looks. You can choose the options and colors you want in the car.

Lexus offers cars that are very fast and comfortable to drive. I am a fast driver so I would recommend a car from this brand. The appearance of the cars would be defined as beautiful and makes you fall in love. They all have their own unique look. The car is very nice, they have a wonderful shade of color. Because of this they look more beautiful than they really are. It has love and adventure written all over it. If I had a family we would go everywhere in that car.Thanks for the car. The girls go crazy for these cars.

Lexus has a wide variety of vehicles across the size ranges, from small and sporty to sport utility vehicles. Everyone knows how nice Lexus look. It's a beautiful vehicle that I am proud to drive. It's shiny, sleek, sexy... sporty and fun and it looks fast. You could upgrade any number of options, drive packages, fuel, sound, wheels, drivetrain, payment, interior and color options... The model I chose has limited passenger room by design, I only need or want room for very few passengers, no desire to be the driver of the bus sized vehicles you can have now.

I am quite satisfied with the variety of models as well as the choice of colors offered. The features offered were top of the line. There were tech advanced and we were happy with what was offered. Given the need and or opportunity we would return to the same place in the future and see about buying an auto from the same place once again. We were also quite happy with the upgrade and personalized options that were offered. We like to get the maximum upgrades that are available because we like our car to reflect our personality and shed a light on our unique and affluent lifestyle. Also, we are happy with the passenger capacity. We are a family of four and it accommodates us very nicely. There is also adequate room to accommodate two other passengers, although, we rarely need the additional space.

This car brand is very sure to leave you pleased. From the amazing air condition to the heated seats, making it perfect for any kind of weather condition. It travels well and is very available in price range. However, only the most special people deserve this car. So go out and get it now! Also, the appearance is impeccable, seriously a real stunner and ranking number one on looks. Lexus should be known for just the fact that the car itself is one of the best. Some may not like the design. But it is actually the classiest and sexiest car there is.

Although you will need a contract, Lexus is very open to upgrades and letting you the buyer choose the looks and features they want what they travel in to be. I love driving a Lexus, but being in passenger seat? Also a great choice. With all the cool features the driver get, passenger can sit back and relax, preferably with a heated bosom.

My car buying experience of Lexus is awesome. Lexus has a lot of cars to choose from in its lineup. They can be on the lower range price or higher depending on what you're looking for. They are all very good vehicles with little maintenance required. The features of Lexus cars are the best out there! They have the most technologically advanced cars with dozens of features not found with other vehicles. You can upgrade a Lexus to your liking and preference. They have the most unique offerings out of any other car I have seen. You can get something less or more advanced. You can choose many different options they have available. You can get a two seater or get enough room for up to eight people. I like that they allow you to customize a car to your liking. So whether you're a family person or single you're guaranteed to find something to make you happy with Lexus!

Lexus has a very good variety and I like the vehicles a lot. They are really cool and good looking. They have a lot of upgrades available and I buy them all usually. Also, the passenger room is good. It is very roomy and I will always like it. I am very happy with it and all of my passengers are too. I would love to own a Lexus for the rest of my life.

Lexus has a range of vehicle models to choose from like the Lexus RX 2017, Lexus LS 2017, Lexus ES including SUV models as well. The Lexus interior fitments are well populated with rich wood and soft leather. The glossy shine of a brand new car rather new or used I have noticed that Lexus brand always are up to date. You can upgrade tires at any time if you ever run into weather events that may need changing of tires quickly. You can rely on the customer service if you ever need help with any model upgrades. When my friends tag along they always complement how spacious it is. It's almost like sitting inside a bus how much space you have to relax and do other things as a passenger.

The car I bought is very up to date with technology. It's a very good running car. Best decision I have ever made. Has satellite radio, GPS, charger outlets, lots of space and comfy seats, TV hookups, lots of lights inside, plenty of trunk space, good interior, all electric. They give you the option to personalize the car how ever you want in whatever way you choose. We didn't personalize though and just got it the way it came. The passenger capacity is really good for smaller families with only a couple of kids. I wouldn't recommend this car for big families, everybody needs to be comfortable.

RX and LX new for 2017 have plenty of innovative extras for driving safety, luxurious interior and shine, electronic power steering, spoke alloy wheels, and customized temp controls. They have ambient lighting and handcrafted trim, eight speed automatic transmission, 5 passenger capacity that have plenty of added head and legroom, entertainment center for a more enjoyable trip and all the loaded extras for comfort and safety. They also have low emissions rating for a greener environment, race inspired detail and all weather drive.

The brand of vehicle that I acquired is very comfortable, very pleasant to use for anyone who needs a safe transportation method and has great capacity. It has all the appropriate accessories and location systems. It also contains many improvements for a safe transfer.

Lexus has very wide range of multi purpose vehicles, there is a lot of different everyday car models as well. They also have several supercar models. They are very sleek and stylish, very high quality looks and designs. You definitely can tell what the quality is like by looking at it. I just have the base model and it's very well equipped with CD, air conditioning and great sound quality from the speakers. You can also very easily fit 4 passengers in it, one in the front and three in the back, it's surprisingly roomy in the back. The passengers can be seated comfortably.

Lexus Company Profile