Lexus

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I bought my brand new 2012 Lexus RX 350 in 2011 and luckily I bought platinum service with it. In 2016, when I feel the pulsation in my ride, I brought my car in for a checkup. The salesperson Mitchell ** told me a bunch of issues with my car and told me that I need to pay for the extra services with came up to be roughly $1,500. That's ridiculous when I have the platinum warranty. I told him to look at my coverage and only do the work that are covered. He then told me that I need to pay the $148.71 fee since they had the technician "assessed" my car. That was absurd since I already told them the issue and the technician jumped into the car and took a ride and agreed with that but I have to pay for his fee?

I was like whatever, if I pay that fee then they will fix my issues. After I paid the fee, Mitchell then told me that he had to call Lexus warranty service to check on the coverage and it will take a couple of days. He says those parts will be cover but he still needs to get a confirmation with Lexus warranty. So I unhappily left the service center and totally forgot about it. When I remember about the issue after I got the oil change, I went home and pulled out the contract that I first bought the warranty and surprisingly. It's listed in black and white that the rear shocks and ball joints are covered.

So I showed it to the new salesperson and he's happily helping me with that. Only to replace the leaking rear shock. But not the ball joints since they are now in perfect condition because I got new tires. How is it that when I first brought in my car, those were the issues that you made me pay and now since it's covered under the warranty, they are fine now? It's the same old ball joints. Time does not fix mechanism issues on automobiles without replacement.

There is a wide variety available from Lexus, with each vehicle maintaining its dependable characteristics. There are sedan, SUV, mid-size, compact, and other models, so there is a wide selection with almost a guarantee to have at least a couple options that fit an individual's needs and wants in purchasing a car. The Lexus aesthetic features are that of a sleek body and exterior and distinct interior features like leather stitching. The vehicles have a smart key entry system, and many models have touchscreen controls and a navigation screen interface.

There are tons of options available for upgrades and personalizations with Lexus. Upgrade options include performance-related ones like engine components and fuel systems, as well as aesthetic/personal interests like suspension systems and racing equipment. Passenger capacity for larger size sedans and SUV models are great. All models are comfortable for their individual capacities, and Lexus has a lot of models that can accommodate larger numbers of passengers while still allowing for cargo and extra things to haul in the vehicles.

A multitude of vehicles ranging from small to large and includes sports models. They are high quality and a must have. Many features which include navigational systems, satellite radio, high definition radio, USB and SD card ports. There is Bluetooth connectivity, easy steering, emergency braking assist and more. Upgradeable tire and rim package and specialized paint job and custom colors. Can also upgrade to moon and sun roof. Also, there is enough head and leg room to comfortably fit 5 large adults and plenty of trunk space to store items and groceries.

My model is a 6 passenger compact SUV. It has great storage or back seat for groceries and I can fit 5 very comfortably and 6 if need be. There were a couple of models in this style with many different colors and amenities you can choose from or upgrade to. Also they have options for wonderful upgrades and even options if you just want certain things added. Some they had to order but it only takes a couple of days for delivery of the items or car that's chosen. I was able to choose what was available or tell them what I liked and they would find the one with the features I wanted. I love my vehicle because it's not huge but can fit things like it is.

Lexus was a recommendation from someone I know and from third-party reviews (e.g., Consumer Reports, Edmunds). My experience/relationship with salesperson and customer service was good. I prefer this brand/model for connectivity technology (e.g., smartphone, tablet, media), good acceleration/engine performance, seating capacity, residual/resale value, hybrid, diesel-fueled and electric powertrain options, interior roominess and minivan options. Also, quality / workmanship / AWD (All Wheel Drive) / off road capability / handling / warranty options / value for the money / price / maintenance / operating expenses / SUV / crossover options / durability / reputation of the brand / model.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?

Lexus is a great brand. The vehicles that the Lexus brand offers has a look of luxury. It offers many different styles and sizes in cars and SUVs. I love the add on options. Lexus brand offers many upgrades and personalized options for you to add on for an additional cost. You definitely get what you pay for with the Lexus brand. My Lexus LX SUV is pearl white and despite it being over ten years old I get compliments on a regular basis. It still drives wonderfully and I haven't had any issues with it either. The leather interior, heated seats, and built in GPS makes ride very comfortable. It also offers plenty of space for passengers to enjoy their ride. There is enough space for 5 to have plenty of room, including plenty of leg space for backseat passengers as well, which makes the LX perfect for long distance trips.

Lexus has different types of cars and models. They each have certain aspects that make them differ from other models. The range of prices between models is reasonable. My car is a fresh new model and it does not look like older models. It's spacious inside the car and everything is easily accessible. Their buttons are not too complex. There's not much upgrade car room but buttons are easy. It has camera bluetooth and wifi calling phone setting but nothing much more. The space is big but are not comfortable. It's hard leather and it is not cushioned much.

Lexus offer sedans for families, sports sedans for the young at heart and SUVs for families and or winter driving. You can choose the model that best suits your needs. These cars are total luxury. Everything from how it drives to its attention to detail. The numerous upgrades make the Lexus the only choice for someone who wants luxury paired with driving excellence. Even if choosing the base model, you will be surrounded in excellent craftsmanship. The interiors are beautiful, that paired with how they drive make it the perfect vehicle. Love it. Wouldn't own anything else.

Lexus is not a very popular car brand because it is expensive and very innovative, but this is why this type of car will last a long time. Since it is a luxurious car, it looks very nice outside and inside. It has leather seats inside and the outside is painted black, making it seem more powerful and beautiful. Upgrading this type of car can usually be expensive, as the car itself is expensive. However, if you have the money to buy the car in the first place, then you should not have any problems upgrading it if needed. Since my car is not large, the passenger capacity is limited. However, all of the passengers that have ridden in my car were quite satisfied, so I would recommend the car when it comes to passenger capacity.

Nice, dependable, smooth. Most of the cars are somewhat large 4 door cars which is good for families especially if you have car seats to deal with. Wasn't bad for a 1st car and if you like full sized Sedan body cars Lexus is a good brand to go with. Lexus cars tend to be large kind of luxury looking cars even if you get one of the cheaper costing ones. They can feel like you're driving a tank that has electric windows you can roll down. The Sedan body Lexus cars can legally fit 5 people usually, but it is possible to squeeze more people in.

Lexus offers luxury, stability and performance. They have over 3 different versions of each model to choose from and they're all quality. The distinct appearance and standard features of this car brand include its body shape, how it handles on the road, and the amazing quality of the interior let you know you bought a luxury vehicle. The various upgrade and personalization options include very, very expensive parts. Buying upgrades for these brands put you out of pocket quite a bit of money so it's best to just buy the one you're comfortable with and not upgrade parts. This brand's passenger capacity is that it's the same as every other car brand. If it's a four seater, it's a four seater. Maybe you can fit one more uncomfortably. But it's the same. No special space for more.

No problems. Feel best choice made. They had awesome above standard reviews. Comfortable seats and lots of features. Smooth ride. It stands out way better than other brands, nice color choices and body style. I think I would choice this brand over any other regardless of price etc. I am very happy. I don't think I would really change anything because it seems like they thought of everything when making these cars. But if I did I would just make more custom options available. I would make the passenger side have just as good features as what the drivers side has, if not better because a lot of times the passengers are tired from hard day work when husband decides to drive.

Lexus has many models. Mid-size to luxury to SUV. They also have fuel-efficient & eco-friendly cars. I have a ES 250 2009. I use it for work and travel daily. Standard features - a/c, electronic windows and seat warmers. I have a mid-size that is very room and fits 5 adults. You can get a full size SUV for more room. There are also many options to upgrade. For example: satellite, eco-friendly, customized leather seats.

Lexus cars are comfortable. I like the features and the easy accessibility of the car. The leather seats are easy to clean which makes my job a lot easier. The butt warmers are nice and help to keep us all warm during the winter months of the years. Our model specifically can only hold up to five people. However I believe that Lexus makes other models that can hold more people than that. This car suits my family well as there are five of us and we are all able to fit comfortably in the car. The car has a small built and our model is black and sleek. The paint has stayed nice and sharp throughout the course of many years and I believe that it will continue to do so over the next couple until we decide to go to either donate the car or purchase a new one. We are interested in a car with seats that are not leather as the smell bothers my family and the seats always seem to be super hot or cold.

I had a Lexus ES300, drives awesome, good on gas. Handles with extreme precision on freeways at high speeds and gas is reasonable. Looks beautiful and classy. Unfortunately had an auto accident. Hit by a truck. Would you believe after that the truck needed roadside assistance flatbed to tow the truck. My Lexus started right up and drove away with minor dents. The car was built durable and reliable. I highly recommend Lexus to any who want excellence as also quality. Loved owning this vehicle.

Wood grain is an option as well as extra modified stereo system high end quality, leather heated seats, extended warranties depends on how much you're willing to spend. Has a big part to do with all you want in a fancy luxury automobile. Also, I have had up to seven passengers at one time. I also had a speaker system in the trunk and back seat. So room is of no concern when speaking about the LEXUS ES300. Again a vehicle that is suitable for all dynamics of all types of encounters it may come across. Simply amazing and classy. Find yourself driving away in your new Lexus to understand how one's perspective will have you convinced as I have been. I see it as you only live once so what I can tell you if you're a hard worker and help other people then you most certainly deserve it. Put it like this, "treat yourself don't cheat yourself".

Lexus cars are very nice and useful vehicles that everyone should own. And very low maintenance and I think everyone would love to have such a nice brand. It's very competitive. I can't get over how nice my vehicle looks. I think anyone would say the same thing if they were to see it is a nice ride. My upgrades includes new speakers and infotainment system including new touch screens and I have new rims, new seat covers and even a new headline. Plus my vehicle can carry your whole family and plenty of luggage. Anyone will be surprised at its amazing ability to carry tons of stuff including the whole family on long trips.

Very easy and enjoyable experience. Lexus is a brand name that you can trust. They always have the newest safety features and all models that you've seen on TV or while driving your previous vehicle. And the cars are durable! These cars are beautiful. The bodies are sleek, yet built to stand any kind of unexpected damage. These vehicles always seat as comfortably as you would assume. If you have children, rest assured they will be safe and have enough room to stretch out in the back seat area. You can also count on this company to offer as many upgrades as they have readily available. If not, they'll add them to the model of your choice. They're the newest and most needed upgrades.

The brand offers from small hybrid to larger, mid-size SUV. I have found that I like a variety of cars from this brand, including the hybrid SUV. I like that it has a sleek, rounded appearance. I do not care for boxy style hybrids. The interior is sleek and there is ample room to seat five. There is also a generous truck with plenty of cargo space. People are normally surprised that it offers as much room as it does in the inside. It is an efficient car. The controls and navigation device is good. Television options are there, however I am happy with my initial purchase and do not need anything additional to the model of my car.

Lexus offers several hybrids and sedans and many other models for every taste. There are family and sport models as well. The cars have a very attractive look. Not too flashy but sleek. Sound system was excellent, comfort level was excellent, included GPS and other electronic assist features. Some upgrade options existed but I found the models that were available to me to be fine. There was a sound system upgrade that I considered but I was happy with the sound system that was standard. Plus there's plenty of room for four people. I've never sat in the back of my vehicle but I have ridden with my wife in the back of a friends similar model and found no issues. Overall, a fine purchase.

Many different models to pick from and they had all the styles I was interested in and test drove all of them till I picked the one I wanted to buy. It had all the features I was looking for in the car. They told me if they did not have the car on hand that I wanted they could find it for me in a matter of days. I went over all the options that were available to me and after listing them all out we had to find the right car in the right color. There was not too much time to pick out the right car and I was very lucky that the dealership had the car in stock that I wanted to buy from them at that time. Then we discussed the pricing.

Lexus has several models, but I chose their RX 400h Hybrid. It's a great automobile. I got great gas mileage, and really felt like I was helping the environment. Previously I had a 4 door sedan, I owned that car for 12 years before selling it and getting the SUV. There are 2 bucket seats in front and a back bench seat. The vehicle seated 4 adults comfortably, and I was always able to get 3 grandchildren in booster seats in back. The cargo space was roomy as well.

The vehicle I purchased was fully loaded, there was nothing more to upgrade. The leather interior was easy to keep clean. Heated seats to keep you warm, sunroof, 4 wheel drive. I know there were other upgrades included, such as the automatic headlights and windshield wipers. I loved the way the windshield wipers could sense when there was rain! Moreover, the vehicle had an entertainment package, built-in CD players installed in the back of the front seats. My grandchildren adored watching CDs and it certainly made traveling with the 3 of them a pleasant experience.

There are many Lexus fun luxury models. I looked at Extreme Luxury XJ3, XJ1 -- all good models for me, priced different. Very hard to choose the one I wanted and took three months to pick. Waited to test drive till I was sure. Went online to check different models' colors, prices to be sure. Had many things I wanted -- leather seats, CD player, GPS tracking, GPS navigation, and any add-on I could think of for me, heated seats, etc. Love two colors, white and black, and went with black. Overall love the two-door model. Just wanted four people capacity. That's all I would need being childless. Four doors and more room wasn't needed for me. Like the more compact cars anyway. Easier to drive and love it better. Great color and model, and it's the best for me.

Dash pad, door panel and (air bag front passenger) must be replace. Since I bought my 2008 IS 250 I notice that the black door panel pad turning soft and sticky issue. The black part of the inner door panels acts like it is sweating something and gets hazy and wet looking. When my nail hits it, it leaves a deep mark. Unbelievably bad issue with an otherwise good car. I would appreciate any help or constructive comments how this can be replace. Lexus have a long waiting list. Last year around April I was #696 and a month ago I was #466. What I see is going to be a few years for this parts be replace it. Which made me think about not to buy another Lexus. Feel disappointed.

I had a GS 400 and loved it. Best car ever. Even beat my Jetta. It's about the suspension when it comes to a Lexus. I love 4 door Lexus ES. Luxury and sweetest cars ever. You can tell what year each one is from the back lights. Same style made for so many years. It sold cause it is very nice. It has different sensors and buttons for your passenger. You can have the AC while they have theirs on whatever they want. Amazing cars. All around.

Lexus come in various styles; Hybrids, sports, and sedan, and SUV models. The best thing is that it has safety issues, which is the state of the arts. Moreover, it's reliable with lots of comfort and at affordable prices. I really like this brand. The comfort features are really nice and makes you truly enjoy all the comforts of sitting in your favorite chair in your home, which also comes in any of your favorite colors to fit even the most variety imaginable.

The upgrade from the previous models are truly noteworthy. The GPS, along with rearview cameras and signaling when there's on coming traffic on either of your blind spots. The warning features are really good news. There's also a lot of room available in both the front and back sits. You can comfortably fit five people in the sedan, and 11 individual the SUV model vehicle. The sports car however can only fit two passengers in that model.

Some of their cars are sporty looking, some are fully loaded and some are not. I like the newer models and the black on black with the GPS in it. Their standard features are automatic windows and a lot of loaded options to choose from no matter what you like. I like the GPS in the dash and the electric seat buttons and many other things that can come with this type of vehicle. You can do a lot of upgrades, too. In addition, there's a lot of room. Very, very cozy, enough space no matter how big or small you are. It's a perfect fit for anyone even if you're tall. It's a great roomy vehicle.

Lexus has a LX, a LS, RX, GS, NX, RC, ES, GX and CT. There are many more but these are the main ones that offer the most value and luxury than most others seem to do. The car has many things like a great trunk, engine and seats. It has great lights and it had wifi and it is really fast to drive all the time. There are many upgrades like the seats and then there's the tire rims. They have custom stereos too and have custom features inside like a touchscreen. Also, the passenger capacity has a lot of room to fit a good amount of people in it so that they all can be comfortable and that they can have lots of room to do lots of things without feeling crowded.

Needed a car that could fit myself and a family, as well as that family's belongings. Lexus was good enough for that. We can go on road trips no problem. The car was good for my usage since I drive kids around and needed a roomier car for store trips and baby seats. The car itself drives with decent mileage too. It isn't the best looker on the market but it's decent enough that it won't get you strange looks or people calling you names at least. There were a few customization options when I bought it, such as extra cup holders and auto locking. It was before you could install built in GPSes or other fancy things.

There was a large selection, many colors and varieties and it was easy to find the one I wanted. The car looked new and was a sleek model. It really reflected the modern vision of what the model should have been and it made me feel elated. Also, the passenger capacity of this car was extremely large. I can fit at least four people in the vehicle and it is great for taking people places. There was a wide variety of upgrade and personalize options that made me proud of my purchase and I was extremely happy with them.

They had various models that I was interested in with various trim level for each model. They could have more models, but what they had was adequate, even if it wasn't huge. Their cars are high quality and the prices are reasonable. They use high quality parts in their car, and their cars are very reliable, i.e. good value for the price paid. There aren't many upgrade options and personalization available. They only have a few trim level that you can choose from which bundles in the various options. I would prefer more ala carte selection so that I can choose only the options that I want and not have to pay for some options that I don't really want. The model I was interested in all seats 5 passengers comfortable. There was plenty of interior room as well as cargo space to carry both people and stuff. It could be tight if all passengers are large.

Lexus Company Profile