Lexus

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

There are many Lexus fun luxury models. I looked at Extreme Luxury XJ3, XJ1 -- all good models for me, priced different. Very hard to choose the one I wanted and took three months to pick. Waited to test drive till I was sure. Went online to check different models' colors, prices to be sure. Had many things I wanted -- leather seats, CD player, GPS tracking, GPS navigation, and any add-on I could think of for me, heated seats, etc. Love two colors, white and black, and went with black. Overall love the two-door model. Just wanted four people capacity. That's all I would need being childless. Four doors and more room wasn't needed for me. Like the more compact cars anyway. Easier to drive and love it better. Great color and model, and it's the best for me.

Lexus come in various styles; Hybrids, sports, and sedan, and SUV models. The best thing is that it has safety issues, which is the state of the arts. Moreover, it's reliable with lots of comfort and at affordable prices. I really like this brand. The comfort features are really nice and makes you truly enjoy all the comforts of sitting in your favorite chair in your home, which also comes in any of your favorite colors to fit even the most variety imaginable.

The upgrade from the previous models are truly noteworthy. The GPS, along with rearview cameras and signaling when there's on coming traffic on either of your blind spots. The warning features are really good news. There's also a lot of room available in both the front and back sits. You can comfortably fit five people in the sedan, and 11 individual the SUV model vehicle. The sports car however can only fit two passengers in that model.

Needed a car that could fit myself and a family, as well as that family's belongings. Lexus was good enough for that. We can go on road trips no problem. The car was good for my usage since I drive kids around and needed a roomier car for store trips and baby seats. The car itself drives with decent mileage too. It isn't the best looker on the market but it's decent enough that it won't get you strange looks or people calling you names at least. There were a few customization options when I bought it, such as extra cup holders and auto locking. It was before you could install built in GPSes or other fancy things.

They had various models that I was interested in with various trim level for each model. They could have more models, but what they had was adequate, even if it wasn't huge. Their cars are high quality and the prices are reasonable. They use high quality parts in their car, and their cars are very reliable, i.e. good value for the price paid. There aren't many upgrade options and personalization available. They only have a few trim level that you can choose from which bundles in the various options. I would prefer more ala carte selection so that I can choose only the options that I want and not have to pay for some options that I don't really want. The model I was interested in all seats 5 passengers comfortable. There was plenty of interior room as well as cargo space to carry both people and stuff. It could be tight if all passengers are large.

Lexus offers sedans and sport utility vehicles. They are reliable performance vehicles. They have good service and sales, plus fairly honest technical support. Car has modern amenities, and variety of colors options. Lexus offers gasoline, hybrid and electric and fuel cell engine options. The cars are roomy, with safety features standard, and interior fabric choices. There are several options and modifying factors allow customization like power steering, seatings, mirrors. Programmable features voice recognition. Map and entertainment system good. Plus there is a large passenger capacity. Passengers are as comfortable in seating as driver. Temp control regional, there is a wide access to entertainment features, and there are power seats and windows.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?

This vehicle is so beautiful. There are so many options and features on it. I love all the new technology to make it so convenient for me in my daily life. There are also so many choices and which one I am so grateful for the opportunity to take care of my needs and get the right one and be able to make choices for my needs. Compared to older versions I can get so many people in my new vehicle and still hold a lot of cargo. I don't have to worry about it and it makes life so much more easier.

Lexus offers a range of options from family cars to sports cars, fuel efficiency and power. Some models offer space and comfortability while others offer a sporty look and speed. The sleek model of the exterior provides a stylish look. The leather seats and interior accents provide a luxurious look and feel. The outside lights have a futuristic appeal. The navigation upgrades come with the latest software and maps. The bluetooth technology makes it easy to use my cell phone hands free. The option for Onstar gives me a sense of dependability. The car is large enough to transport my family when my step kids and nephew visit. I can seat my kids including a car seat comfortably. This is the car we use for family trips.

The dealership I went to had many choice and I was very pleased. I would tell all my friends to go. If I wanted a new car I would go back! The man who sold me my car was very nice and knowledgeable! The car is absolutely flawless and I feel so hot when I drive my car. I loved the look, all the features and all the room my passenger has as well as how roomy the back seat it! I'm always getting compliments how big my car is and I love that! It's important to me to know they are comfortable. Everyone who gets in my car is blown away!! I couldn't be happier! My upgrade package is amazing too! After two years I can upgrade my car and that is important if that's what I feel I need to do!! I just love having the option of being able to upgrade!

They have various sized sedans, SUVs that come in both all-wheel and front wheel drive. They are built well and last for a long time. They are fun to drive and come with many option packages. Features can include but are not limited to air-conditioned/heated seats, heated steering wheel, multi-disc CD player, radar controlled cruise control, heads up display, different sound systems, etc. Numerous options to choose from. Different dealerships offer different options, so you will have to check with your local dealership to see what they offer. Some options include gold plated badging, pin stripes, rubber floor mats, hood/front end stone chip protectant, etc. Their SUV's offer plenty of room for passengers with ample leg and head space. Their larger sedans also offer plenty of room for passengers. Their smaller sedans and sport cars don't have as much room but are still comfortable.

Hybrid or gasoline, the Lexus dealer has from small cars to large cars, small SUVs to large SUVs. There is a huge selection of colors and options. There is a price point for almost everyone. Plus all vehicles fit at least 4. It just depends on your needs. They have an SUV for 8 passengers. You decide if you need to transport that amount of people and want to drive a really big SUV. Lexus has very advanced technology standard in every vehicle. Upgrades are very personal. Full leather wood steering wheel colored rims. Overall pure luxury- easy driving and handling. Incredible safety record great standard technological options. You will be safe and feel safe.

The Lexus vehicles look very professional and you can tell they were made the highest quality materials in the market. The advanced technology features are a big plus that this brand comes with. There's the ones made for families and ones made per individual use of a specific person to use. Depending on your lifestyle, the brand offers what consumers would need the most. It does not provide a lot of passenger capacity but it makes up that with other features that the brand offers in its vehicles overall. I would not advise big families to choose this brand but it is still good. I'm also basically satisfied with the amount of personalization allowed for this brand of vehicle. Just about anything you can imagine changing, this brand allows it to happen easily.

I loved my Lex. It never let me down. There are lots of options with this brand of car from family cars to SUV's. It's very reliable and trustworthy. I know when I put my grandkids in my car, they are safe. Lexus offers sleek aerodynamic designs. A spacious comfortable interior is important to me, and I've always had the passenger and trunk space I need when traveling. I bought my car used, so I'm not sure about the upgrade and personalization options available through Lexus. I do have friends who've purchased new however, and they never had any complaints. My Lexus has a very spacious interior. I never have any problem taking my grandkids and all of their necessities in my car. Everything fits perfectly with room to spare.

We have used Lexus cars and RX crossover and prefer the cars as there is a blind spot in the crossover and not a good ride as the cars are easier to handle and park. I like the look of cars better but bought the crossover as thought we would have more storage room but not much difference so a bit disappointed in that. We didn't realize that we didn't have the built in navigation system when we bought the vehicle but we do like the backup notification that you can see behind you until it bings. The RX holds five quite comfortably and a little more roomy than a car and like the bucket seats so convenient when we have other to drive somewhere.

Lovely company. They really did help me out with all the bills and paper work. I bought all in cash so that I won't have to pay more in the future. The sales man were pretty cool. I thought they'd be a lil too much or too forceful. Also, interior was clean, looked brand new, no miles in the car. Oh man the outside was clean, no scratches nor dents. Badass car. This time they really did over the limit. I'm one happy customer with my Lexus. Couldn't ask for more. I love the car. Best choose I've ever done.

I love Lexus' line of models, mainly the cars but would really like to see a sportier van or SUV option for us moms on the go, maybe have some options for electronic device storage for all the passengers. I would love to see a wine bottle storage compartment added in as an option when us adults want to go on a night camping trip too. Keep the luxury, keep the excellent quality but amp up the capacity and horsepower.

The sleek lines on the exterior set it apart, but what I love most is how the inside fits so well. The features are very high end and the designers and developers obviously put a lot of work into how convenient everything would be to reach. The auto locking of the doors that can be customized by the driver is an amazing feature too, it keeps my children from trying to unlock or open the doors. I can set how long the interior lights stay on, change my exterior signal flash, the brightness of my dash lights, among many other amazing features. The passenger capacity is huge, luxurious and keeps the kids from annoying each other.

Lexus has a broad range of varieties to choose from. Personally I like the 430. It's very roomy, gets around to notice and stop it and it's a beautiful vehicle. The interior is leather, has Bluetooth that Parks itself and the maintenance minimum XM Satellite Radio, heated seats, adjustable steering column and also GPS. And it also has a wonderful moon roof.

The upgrades has hands-free parking, heated seats which are very important in the wintertime and cooled seats are very important in the summertime. Remote mirrors which are heated is very important in the winter time to keep the snow off. Passenger capacity is very good. It seats 5 comfortably, two in the front and 3 in the back with another leg room in the front to compensate. A 6-foot person can probably sit back there pretty much constantly in the back of the car.

I got the basic model that cost me 35 grand which was under my budget so I was happy about it. And it runs very well with minimal repairs. Color is gray so it does not get dirty easily. It looks very cool and all my friends wish they had the same one and they all love to take a ride with me. Capacity is great since it meets my needs. I usually travel with 3 other people but sometimes 4 so it fits 5 and enough room for luggage and food. No need to upgrade or personalization. I am perfectly happy.

Lexus NX/Lexus LS/Lexus GS. These vehicles are among the most luxury driven off the brand and has all innovative features you would come to expect in premium quality and value for the most discriminating of automobile tastes. Has performance driving modes for a choice in speeds, all weather drive to run in all kinds of adverse conditions and all exclusive class seating. You can as many options that you would like such as rear view cameras, lane assist, blind spot detect, climate control and adjustable seating. Has executive class seating for the driver and passenger and backseat comfort with plenty of adjustable leg room, has temp control for passenger comfort. Very quiet and smooth riding with all the features you'd expect.

Lexus offers a wide range of cars. These include sedans, SUVs, and sports cars. There are sub categories within each type of vehicle that generally relate to the size of the car - for example in the SUV category the smallest is the NX, the middle is RX and the largest is GX. Each of these categories also may have sub categories that usually relate to trim level. The Lexus car brand has always stood for a high quality luxury vehicle. Typically each model will include almost all of the features that one would think are associated with a luxury car within the standard price. There are additional packages of specialized features that are grouped logically at more cost - for example a cold weather package would include heated seats, 4 wheel drive, etc.

The Lexus RX is a 5 passenger vehicle - two bucket seats in the front and a bench seat with seating for three in the back. There is no third row in this car. Each model has upgrade options that are presented as packages so that you can personalize the options to your needs to a degree. You are forced to go with a package even if you do not want or need everything in that package. That is a drawback to me.

Lexus RS and Gs models have the most smooth on road experience, up to 31 MPG in city and very efficient in fuel economy. It has more safety features and a GPS app that integrates a smartphone's navigation system into the RX and has a turbo 2 liter engine that can get you fast in no time. It also has a new Powertrain function for better use of car's new features, and much improved hardware upgrades from previous models. Plus, it has 3 row passenger capacity and much more leg room, comfortable seats and temp controls, music and TV experience all like being at home and in a comfortable environment.

This car (Lexus ES 330) is very good now and has served me well. I have had it new since 2004 and still running like a champ. I have liked this car from the beginning and still do. Its design is not too over the top and there's not a lot of extra bells and whistles. Just enough of a design to keep it simple yet it works. I don't need all the extras, I just need basic transportation and most of all safety is the biggest plus in any car. I believe in safety first and foremost. This car being 12 years old still has some of the goodies. It has the sun/moonroof, lots of airbags and antenna in the window vs. actual antenna that you see on cars. It's a 5 passenger car and has great sound from the stereo and many speakers too. It also has leather seats heated for your comfort, dual thermostat for the heater or air conditioner and lots of trunk space you can open from the inside of the car.

The Lexus RX is the most luxurious car I've ever driven. I'm always complimented about it and the interior is just stunning. And for 40,000 dollars it was definitely a steal and completely worth it. Driving it is smooth and the ride is quiet. The acceleration in 5 seconds took me by surprise. The Lexus RX's can typically hold 6 people. It would be suitable for a small family. If you have a bigger family, Lexus can still hook you up with the GS and the LX etc. I got it in a nice silver color and I always get the urge to wash it (to preserve its beauty). The seats are in great shape, and I find it so amazing that minimal additions and changes could transform it that great. You can customize the interior, exterior and wheels. It's like picking the toppings to add on your perfectly nice fro-yo - it's not necessary, but it's better - and then you eat it (drive it) and feel content afterwards.

Excellent appearance with a sport car performance. Unique appearances with sleek interior and exterior designs with comfort. Quality materials and the designs are totally different from most vehicles. Features everything you want and more in a vehicle such as navigation systems, park assist, blind spot feature, leather seats etc... Comes with all the latest features and the value of all these features is a good vehicle for the money and outperforms most others in its category. It gets better and better. Great car with good gas mileage and built to last.

The performance on road is awesome and delivers in all areas you would like and love. Totally happy and recommend highly. Once you try a Lexus you will understand the feeling. Offers other variety of cars such as the e and g series that perform just as well. Always a very smooth and gratifying ride. It has the most comfortable capacity whether it is a two seat vehicle or a full SUV. It is roomy enough to suit most passengers but if you choose the IS or a smaller vehicle which is normally for two passengers you will be fine and comfortable.

Lexus has plenty of varieties. You can choose a wide variety for whatever kind of car you like the most. There are options for just about any kind of person and whatever type of car anyone could want. There are many options as far as sizing. Any size of family can have options as far as capacity of passengers, from a very small number to one much larger. These cars come in any kind of color or design or feature you could want. There are many possible combination and customizable options that anyone can look at. This makes it easier to design a car to specifically fit what you are looking for.

Lexus has very premium and great interior with modern technology embedded with it. It has good engine system and reliable system with cut edge technology which is good for everyone. It also has nice sleek model with iron mesh and grand beautiful color with hand crafted Italian leather finish with good interior as well as exterior. It's easy to upgrade to any other premium line and it's not much of the expensive or add upon any other features inside or out. It's big enough for as much as 6 people with huge capacity for people as well as the cargo and it's useful for all the passengers in future also. So far, I've never encountered any problems.

I looked through all the models Lexus offered and they have a model for everyone. Soccer mom, cowboy, surfer, or banker. That tells you that Lexus pays attention. I get enjoyment out of my driving experience. The Lexus brand allows you to personalize your car to a great degree. I was able to get all of the features I desired and it was still reasonably priced. People ask me constantly about the features and I tell them "you can get it how you like it." When you see my Lexus you know that it's a Lexus. From its beautiful exterior lines to its supple leather interior it's just a beautiful machine. It has a powerful reliable engine, and wonderful safety features. My Lexus IS very roomy as I'm six foot one inches tall and I sit comfortably with three other passengers with plenty of room for more people. I also have plenty of trunk space.

Lexus is the best on the market. If you want a brand that is top notch, this would be the purchase of your dreams. The variety of this car comes with multiple colors and different accessories in the different designs it has to offer its most valued loyal customers. The appearance is brilliant in each different car design. It has amazing functions and capabilities in the different types of vehicles you're looking for and the features are like no other you've seen before. It has various upgrades from design, to accessories, built in DVD, compass, four wheel drive. It can function in all seasons with one tire year round. Passenger capacity holds up to 6 people. If you want less passengers and more room, it has an electronic capability to fold a back seat into the floor for more personal room. It is beyond a five star company and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a resilient version of the car.

This brand make car that look very attracting and stylish, it has a strong engine with a quality in a long run. Beside it has the latest technology nowadays to fit consumer needs. Also, it looks very luxury, from the body and front, they are very high quality build and look strong. The color also look very nice to fit the car body. It is very fun to drive the car like Lexus, it tell exactly the person who drive the car to be success. All the audio system is very premium and expensive that feature the premium sound. Plus it is large enough to care the whole family, the capacity is very big and the trunk is also big to have all the luggage for travel and go on vacation.

I like the different styles and colors of Lexus, but I prefer BMWs, very unique. Many brands copy them. I hope that they, Lexus, improve on their designs. But I like how they last pretty long. My only complaint is that it runs out of battery fast. Sometimes my car dies out, but it may be due to old car issues. Also, there's not many upgrade options with Lexus. You'd have to go to other shops because Lexus is way too overpriced. Not a big fan, sorry Lexus. I also wish I could fit more but more means more money :( I hope they can fix this. I hope that they don't change anything like metals, engine, etc. Like downgrading.

There is a very large variety of Lexus brand vehicles and they are fairly priced and very pleasing to look at. Lexus is a very recognizable brand. My favorite part is the appearance and features. They are very classy and cool, and look expensive but isn't. They offer more standard features vs other brands and there are always so many options to add to your vehicle purchase. It's not incredibly expensive to make a few upgrades. The personalized options are good as well. Lexus vehicles are deceiving. They look sleek and not too roomy from the outside, but once inside they are. Plenty of head and leg room for front and back passengers. Comfortable and stylish is the way to be! However, it's expensive to fix problems.

Lexus Company Profile