3.06/5
  • 1 star
Based on 181 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 7, 2017

682 Lexus Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

VIOLENT SHUDDER/SHAKING OF THE ENGINE. When the CT200H is stationary or in motion the engine periodically shakes violently sometimes up to 30 seconds then it goes away. It happened on cold or hot starts. The EGR has been cleaned from carbon build up, has new spark plugs and coils are good. I have lately been noticing coolant loss. NUMEROUS PRIUS AND LEXUS OWNERS HAVING THIS SAME ISSUE. Check engine light. Finally came on with code P0301 "cylinder 1 misfire."

Called corporate and I was assigned a case manager. Well they were no help. They basically said "you don't have warranty on the vehicle so we can't help!" Dealer quoted approximately 4500.00 for a blown head gasket (not sure how that happened), a bad intake manifold, and ECU needs to be reflashed. Take into consideration that this vehicle has never been abused, I use it as my commuter vehicle. Also there are many people that have had the same issue with the CT200H and the Prius (both basically have the same engine/components). Anyway I'm on the same boat with others on here, I will never buy another Toyota/Lexus. Will move into better vehicles. I highly suggest doing research before investing in a glorified shiny **. Happy holidays. ;)

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

My wife’s 2016 Lexus ES350 was brought in for an oil change. They told her the car needed new tires. It only has 17k miles on it, while the tires are rated for 50k. Lexus will not cover it under warranty. I’ve owned Mercedes, Cadillac, Infinity, BMW and Porsche and have never had this experience ever. This will be the last Lexus I ever purchase/lease!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I will never buy another Lexus or Toyota and I recommend anybody thinking about buying a Lexus to buy something else. Lexus does not stand behind their product or their "relentless pursuit of perfection." Be aware, I was told by Lexus that once the warranty is up they will not cover a manufacturer's defect. No matter how bad the defect as long as it not a safety issue, no matter how many hundreds of thousand of their cars have the exact same defect, no matter how well you have maintained your car.

During a recent oil change at the Lexus dealership I was told my 2006 Lexus IS 350 is leaking oil from the front engine cover and Lexus will charge $3,000 to repair the leak. My car only has 80,000 miles and have only had the oil changed by the dealer every 5000 miles. If you Google "Lexus leaks oil from front engine cover" you will see this is a widespread problem with various Lexus models. I contacted Lexus USA to request they cover the cost of the repair and was told today by their representative Eric that Lexus would only cover $1,000 of the $3,000 repair. This is after Lexus has had about 10 recalls for safety related issues, so my car has practically lived at the dealership.

In addition like many other people in the warm sunny states, the dashboard and door sills became sticky and began deteriorating when the car was only a few years old, and it took Lexus about 7 years to finally replace the dashboard and door sills after they had a class action lawsuit brought against them, and you had to ask Lexus about to get them replaced since it was not technically a recall.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Great car. Drives well, handles great, decent gas mileage, durability, great storage capacity. Love the leather interior that lasts. Mine is over 8 years old and has never had any mechanical issues. When I do decide to get a newer vehicle, it will definitely be another RX!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I bought a new RX on Saturday and it was probably the easiest and fastest experience I have ever had buying a new car. I waited about 5 minutes for the receptionist to get me a salesman (Josias) who was really nice and helped me out with everything. I give him lots of props because I am such a hard person to deal with. Anyway I am so happy to for my new RX. Can't wait for family trips on this baby.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I used to work on Lexus Rx, found to be very serviceable, dependable, and great value for the money. A little expensive upfront but makes up for it down the road, I am driving mine 18 years now 15 years no car payment, it still runs and drives well. I have no reason to change cars in the near future.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I will never buy another Lexus or Toyota product again. The last Lexus ES350 I owned, is the last. I do not know how in the world Lexus could call a Lexus ES 350 “Bulletproof” when the heads blew on the one I had at 145,000 miles, not mention the failing computer, the alternator, the Vehicle Stability Control, and let’s not forget their melting dash, the allegedly lethal Takata airbag system, and years earlier that accelerator problem. I do not understand how anyone who had problems I had could possibly call it reliable. The whole experience was shameful.

Given my experience with a Lexus, I now question Consumer Reports rating system for rating that company number one in reliability. I had American cars I got three to four times the life out of than this supposed “Bulletproof” reliable car. I am sticking Mercedes, Genesis, Honda, Mazda, Kia, or Hyundai. In my opinion there are better cars for the same or less money than the Lexus ES350 I owned.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

We purchased a used ES350 series in August 2017. In September, we noticed a sticky substance forming on the driver's side of the dashboard and then it spread to the passenger's side. I later read that it's being called "melting dashboard", due to heat, and this is an issue with the ES350. I called Lexus Park Place and was told to bring the vehicle in. The service guy told me, Lexus had a program that was correcting this problem, but for my vehicle, based on VIN #, it was no longer available; for my vehicle, the program expired January 2017. The manager there, advised me to call Lexus Customer Service, which I did. I gave the first person, Andre', all the information, and was told a case manager would call me in 2 business days. When I didn't hear from them by the 4th day, I called and was told none of the information given to Andre' was in the system and I had to provide the information again.

The case manager, Joy, did call me and I was told there was no recourse. She asked me why did I buy it with the stickiness there? I told her, per the notes given, the damage occurred about a month after purchase. Why would I buy a vehicle with obvious damage!!! She said the previous owner was contacted, but since he didn't bring it in, there was nothing they could do. I asked to speak to her manager and was given the name Jennifer. I called Jennifer on 3 separate days, and each time was told she was not available and I was on her schedule to call that day. I have yet to speak to Jennifer.

I phoned today and was told the same thing. I told the rep, no reflection on him, but I know she is not going to call because I had been given that line for the last couple of days. Total avoidance. I am very surprised of the way that Lexus is handling this issue. They called the previous owner because there was this melting dashboard issue and they wanted to correct it. Again, this is a used vehicle, I don't know initial location that it came from, but damage didn't appear with the original owner. I'm in Texas and the damage has definitely appeared. It was in the plan to replace with original owner and we feel they should still do so. We are very disappointed with Lexus!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Dashboard recalls - Horrible customer service. Unorganized. Facts not lining up. Whatever you do, do NOT BUY LEXUS OR TOYOTA. Japanese automotive industry is going downhill and service is horrendous. Car no functioning properly.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I had a call from a Lexus case manager name Eric at extension ** about an issue not covered by Lexus, this guy brushed me in two minutes, and lied about a return call he never made to me on a Friday. Today is Tuesday Oct 17, 2017, if I did not answer his call, why did he waited till now tuesday to tell me my car is not covered, not to mention my car has been in the dealer for two weeks waiting on this case manager guy to make a decision. Very poor and professional performance for a luxury car company. Will keep posting reviews on other sites. Dealer service was 5 ⭐️ from my service advisor Jose to the service manager, will recommend.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Earlier this year I noticed that my dashboard was sticky to the touch (melting) and the control buttons on my steering wheel were peeling off. After a quick Google search I found a recall on the 2007-2008 Lexus 350 dash and thousands experiencing the issue with peeling controls. When I brought my car in, the dealer said the dashboard recall had just expired and I'd need to get approval to fix it along with the peeling controls. Lexus corporate REFUSED to fix their known manufacture errors. Funny, I was planning on buying another Lexus, but I'll spend my hard earned $ with a brand who truly values customers and fixes issues when they are at fault. Lexus' claim to quality is bogus!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My bad experience of purchasing Lexus ES350 and RX 350 2017 at the Keys Lexus dealership, first car ES350 given trouble after two days not picking up speed, car was shaking, engine light on, then following return to dealership switch to RX 350 2017. After over a month it has same problem. Car not picking up speed, engine light on.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I bought a brand new 2017 LS 460 an $80,000+ car. I purchased it because I've had multiple German cars Mercedes and BMW and felt they spend too much time in the repair shop. Well it didn't get much better with my new Lexus. Keep in mind Lexus doesn't have the extra bells and whistles of the German cars so I hoped by buying a Lexus the German car money would go for absolute best build quality and reliability. Right? Keep it simple, make everything out of the best. I should only have to see my dealer for regular scheduled service. I was definitely wrong about that. I've been in 7 times in 3 months. I've owned it and they've fixed nothing. They've identified issues but fixed nothing and scratched my rear leather and scratched my dash during a detail. Oh and forgot to clip my rear all-weather floor mat down after a detail so it got caught in my seat rails and ruined my floor mat. It was clipped when I dropped it off.

Anyways on top of the dealer not caring for your car if you contact Lexus directly, they don't call you back or they tell you they can't do anything for you. You ask the rep to speak with their supervisor, they say they are as high up in Lexus as you can go and there is nobody else you can speak with. I just don't know what to do. I regret buying a Lexus and I've only had it a few months. I feel I've put a good amount of miles on loaner cars. Honestly whenever my German cars broke for example I had a 2016 BMW Z4, whenever I brought it in for service they took care of the problems the first time and always cared about my car. I never got my car back in unsatisfactory condition and they put out the extra effort to diagnose it to fix it correctly. I have yet to receive that kind of service from Lexus.

When I brought it in for the scraping noise the dealer said we hear it but we can't find it so you'll just have to keep driving it until whatever it is fails. Wait what? I have to drive my brand new $80,000 car until it fails? What kind of work is that. So I called Lexus directly and they told me they side with their franchise dealers diagnosis of the problem. I'll just have to wait, or I can go to another dealer. I'm hesitant to go in about the oil burning smell because I want it fixed. I don't want to have a car that I have to wait till it runs out of oil before they'll fix it.

Things wrong with the car to date: Rear interior trim/headline piece broke and fell off at 600 miles (although nobody has been in the back seat), plastic trim on dash under stereo warping at 1300 Miles, headliner around sunroof cover coming unglued and snagging on cover at 1400 miles, rough idle at 2300 miles, scraping sound when ambient temperature is below 70 degrees when engine running and driving at 4500 miles still undiagnosed, confirmed but undiagnosed by the dealer, oil burning smell and engine cutting out and surging at 6400 miles need to make a service appointment for this latest disappointment.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

LX 570 windshield stress fracture - Had numerous witnesses in vehicle when I drove over a speed bump. It was then that the windshield cracked. No rock chip evidence. No impact evidence. Lexus is trying to tell me that it was a rock. Of course they will not admit to having any problems with these large windshields but any search will get you a lot of relevant hits. Surface of glass is smooth and there is no indentation.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Purchased RX 350 used. I was headed to a local eatery when my oil light started flashing. Stopped car and checked oil dipstick which showed dry. I blamed oil change store and added oil and drove the short distance to get there. They went out of their way to show me it was not their fault and show me the problem. Towed vehicle to my mechanic and he changed out broken oil line. Told me that I was lucky that my engine was not destroyed and that the oil line was a defective part waiting to fail.

Confirmed by checking complaints on internet. Called Lexus Customer Satisfaction Department and jumped through hoops to send them information to recoup money for my repair. Was sent a reply today saying my "vehicle did not meet the criteria for reimbursement under the warranty enhancement". Called Lexus and asked what was the criteria needed for my reimbursement, and was told I was not a "loyal Lexus Owner". Was also told I did not take my RX to a "Lexus Dealer" for the repair, and I was past the 10 year limit for the repair.

I purchased the vehicle 2 1/2 years ago with 67,000 miles on it, so it was low mileage and the problem had not shown up yet. I have my own personal mechanic that I have used for the last 10 years, so I did not take my RX to Lexus. How many Lexus vehicles do I have to own to be a "loyal Lexus owner," and what does that have to do with a defective part anyway? I will never own a Toyota product again. I bought this Lexus reading the high satisfaction report from Consumer Reports. Please be careful if you buy a Lexus, They may represent themselves as a high-end car company, but a design such as the oil line doesnt represent a luxury car line or the customer support you should expect.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I bought a 2014 Lexus 350. About a year after I had the car I noticed the leather on the driver seat was getting creases in it. I very seldom have passengers in my car so I only noticed it on my seat. Each time I took it in to be serviced, I pointed it out to the service tech and asked what could be causing it. This is my first luxury car and the first experience with leather upholstery. No one could give me an answer. At any rate it has gotten worse over the past year. I have written 2 letters to Lexus with no response. Finally, the last time I took the car in the service tech said the dealer could not do anything and gave me phone # of Lexus. I have called 3 times to explain the issue, was given a case number and was told a case manager would call me in 1-2 days to discuss. No call.

After I called the 3rd time to say I still hadn't received a call from the CM the person I spoke with suggested I send the photos I took of the seats to Lexus along with my case number. Still no response except to say they received it. I spoke with a friend last night who has a 2016 Lexus with the same problem and he has had no luck at the dealer either. Has anyone else had this issue with the leather seats?? I keep a towel on my seat now because it looks so bad. I told Lexus I am very disappointed in their lack of response to this issue as I was always told what a GREAT car the LEXUS and that TOYOTA stands behind their product. Well as far as I am concerned they are way behind in their customer service. Shame on you! I have contacted my attorney to see what he suggests I do. All I WANT IS FOR THEM TO REPLACE THE SEAT.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

2010 GX460 - This vehicle is 7 years old cost over $65,000. Lexus refuses to warrant the paint, they say the warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles. This car has 39,000 miles on it hand washed since new. I had a paint company examine the paint and they determined that the factory E-coat failed causing the paint to split and peel, any stone chips and the peeling starts sooner. I contacted Lexus several times and now have been told they will NOT do anything, even after I informed them that I have another Lexus & Toyota in my garage, along with a list of previous Toyota vehicles I had owned previously. THEY JUST DON'T CARE.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

LEXUS Enform - Sadly just noticed that I have been getting charged $299.90 for automatic renewal every year on a car I have not owned since 2013. Even though the car was traded in they don't automatically cancel or contact you in any way to keep renewing. Out $1500. Ouch!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

The 2016 350 was sitting in our shaded driveway for two hours. We came out to drive and noticed the smell of something burning and saw the plastic faceplate had some melting streaks running diagonally across the GPS screen, etc. We took it to our local dealer who immediately began accusing us of 1. leaving it in the sun; 2. using finger nail polish remover to clean the screen and finally, 3. burning a candle in the cup holder. All three are not only false, but condescending in tone. They said it is impossible to melt the screen with the low voltage components inside the dash. They took a picture of the screen sent to Lexus, who denied the claim.

They never even checked behind the panel to see if there was electrical damage. So I sent my insurance adjuster to inspect the car at the dealer. He found that catastrophic failure of the in-dash electronics had occurred. I again contacted Sewell Lexus in Dallas, and they told me there was no evidence of any electronic damage. I asked them to check the GPS, switches, etc. as the service manager had not. They didn't call me, but then sent me an estimate for repair exceeding $12,000. I sent my adjuster over a second time and again Sewell claimed it had to be external damage.

Funny, there are no tool marks, scratched, or anything that would suggest anything external had caused the problem. Once more Sewell made the assumption that their former customer was at fault doing ridiculous things to our automobile. How can anyone assert a claim when the car that was at the dealership for over two months hadn't even been checked to see if the circuits worked! I haven't a clue if this is a one and only situation with Lexus, as this is our third or simply a dealer that's lost sight of his customers. My insurance adjuster insists that the failure caused the melting of the screen and fried all the circuits.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I bought my Lexus at Butler South Atlanta. On the very first day, July 3rd 2017, that I received my new Lexus, there a major problem by the time it was driven 152 miles (very first day of having my car). The car went into limp mode, not being able to exceed 25MPH. This was alarming to me since this was suppose to be a new car. I was shocked to know a check engine light came on and the car would not go past 25 MPH. When it was taken into the dealership, the mechanic cleared the codes and said it was suppose to be fine. A few days later, I noticed a very loud knocking sound (Clack, Clack, Clack) coming from the engine. It sounded terrible, much like an old truck that has several hundred thousand miles on it. The sound even began growing in intensity. When I took it to the dealership (2nd visit in less than 15 days), I was told by the service advisor that this was normal. I was shocked to hear this diagnostic.

I left but each day the sound kept growing louder. Eventually, I took it back. 2 weeks later (3rd visit in about 30 days), this time I requested that someone else looked at the car so a supervisor came out. He immediately said that the car needed to be taken in. I was very frustrated since I had not been able to enjoy my 'new' car which is suppose to be a reliable brand. At the dealership, the engine of the car was stripped to get to the problem. After 9 days of having my car at Lexus, I was told that the work was completed. I was informed that there was damage to the cylinders and a block assembly was replaced. The cost of this repair was more than $10,000. Here was a 'new' car with less than 700 miles with damage to it costing more than $10,000. This repair, however, was covered under the existing warranty.

When I contacted Lexus customer satisfaction about the issue, I was told that there was nothing they could do since they already honored the warranty by repairing the car. The case manager, Amie, was hostile to me, and further offered no solution or attempt to please a dissatisfied customer. I requested to speak to her supervisor who called me two days later and demonstrated a poor ability to listen, always demanding that he be listened to. I am shocked that Lexus employs people for customer satisfaction who treat customers in such a pejorative manner. These people are giving Lexus and Peggy Turner a poor brand image. The supervisor, Mike, told me all they could do is offer me a two-time credit for services. Really? A new car with problems from the very first day of ownership and which has caused me much distress and frustration.

From the moment I saw the $10,000 cost of repair for this new car, I was immediately troubled and wanted a mutually agreeable solution. To date, Lexus has refused to offer me a reasonable solution for a Lemon car that I bought. On July 3 when I got my car, I was planning an out of town trip with my family for July 4th but the trip was cancelled because of problem with the lemon RX350. This experience especially having to deal with a non-customer satisfaction office, has left me with nothing but a nightmare and a car that I don't know what is the next problem that will occur.

I'll post pics of the car and the $10,000 plus bill to social media to sensitize people so they can make a determination whether they really want to purchase a car from a brand that is insensitive to customer needs. PS. Two weeks ago I sent an email to the GM at the dealership from where I bought the Lexus and he refused to display the common courtesy of giving me a response.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

2017 Lexus GPS - Queuing up the GPS the radio volume works properly and quiets down so you are able to hear the request. However when giving you instructions the radio remains playing and doesn't quiet down. As such you cannot hear the instructions because the radio continues playing. This causes mass confusion & almost caused an accident several times. Piece of junk. Contacted Lexus. They offered to buy me a Garmin!! They know about the problem however they haven't fixed it. Bottom line this is the last Lexus I will ever buy. Beautiful automobile but terrible company to deal with. Product is defective and extremely dangerous!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

We have owned about 9 Lexus over the past 20 years. All great vehicles. In March 2016 we purchased a new Rx 350. At about 6000 miles it started surging and hesitating. Cruise control is almost usable. Our horror started in February 2017 when we complained about issue. Lexus acknowledged there was a issue and fix was on the way. About 3 weeks later Lexus called and said fix was in, we carried vehicle to Lexus for a 15 minute fix. There was no improvement. When I complained, Lexus said I needed to talk to Lexus customer care. After 4 months and carrying complaint to arbitration, big joke, Lexus said vehicle was satisfactory. I am stuck with a lemon.

Original review: July 30, 2017

I own a 2002 Lexus RX300 - and in 2012 - qt 10 years I had to buy a new transmission - Lexus new of the issue and would not do anything for its purchasers - Will never buy another Lexus and will tell anyone that will listen - Have neighbors that bought same car and experienced same thing - If you know there is an issue - LEXUS - Step up to the plate.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I am the not so proud owner of a 2009 Lexus IS250. My question is why can NO ONE work on this Navigation System but Lexus? Monopoly much? My dash board and all of the material on the doors and everywhere isn't cracking, I can rub it off with one finger. It's melting. You can't clean it because anything you use just sticks to it and it looks horrible. To go along with this my water pump cracked overheated my car and destroyed my electrical system to include the alternator, battery, navigation system, and all of this has been replaced but my navigation system because I'm now flat broke and no one seems to be able to figure out how to fix it other than with another $1500 Computer from Lexus because that is the only place you can buy them. And if you do find one aftermarket, no one will touch it. My heat is stuck on and has been since winter. It's so stupid I'm ready to drive this car off a cliff! Recall the water heater!

Original review: July 25, 2017

A little over a year ago we purchased a 1995 Lexus RX330. We purchased the vehicle as our first luxury vehicle with the hopes that the money would be well spent on luxury and quality of the vehicle. But after having the vehicle for almost 1 year we noticed that the dash started cracking along the front edge and then after picking my wife up from work one day a large chunk of the dash right above the radio broke off and fell to the floor. We immediately called Lexus and asked about having the dash repaired they informed us that there was a recall on the dash and to call Lexus about having the dash repaired. We called Lexus and notified them of the cracked Dash and they informed us that there is indeed a recall for the cracked Dash but they told us the date for the recall expired the day before we called. But that they would look into it and see if there was something they could do.

We took the time to take the vehicle to the local Lexus dealer to have pictures taken. Have it inspected and sent to Lexus so that they can review it only for them to call us and tell us they were denying the repairs on the vehicle. So now we are stuck with a vehicle in which the resale value has plummeted due to the crack Dash. I'm very disappointed with Lexus that they do not stand behind their vehicle or even offered to pay a portion of the dash to be repaired. If this is how Lexus treats their customers I no longer want this vehicle and will be trading it in as soon as possible. My wife and I were also considering buying another new Lexus because we did like the vehicle until we see that Lexus does not stand behind their vehicle quality at all!!!

Original review: July 18, 2017

Purchased new 2017 Lexus (our 3rd) and canceled the balance of our Enform for our old Lexus. However, after multiple calls, emails and over 10 weeks, still no refund. Lexus customer service failed to provide satisfaction, just stating they are behind in payments. Furthermore, when I purchased the 2017 Lexus I had asked twice for a customer survey (for dealership/sales), still, no survey and I bought the car in early May 2017.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I have owned two LEXUS ES since 2001 and have had excellent experience with each. My first was a 1998 and was finally totaled by a hit and run driver in 2016 but had 275000 miles on it without a single repair to the engine or transmission. I serviced as recommended but nothing broke on that car. We have a 2007 now with all options and love this car too. So far at just over 100k miles, we have had mice eat some wires under the hood and the VSC, traction and check engine lights have remained on since repaired and we are not sure why. Also the new car has been hacked and can't figure out how to solve.

To those who complain about paying annual to use features, I say don't buy luxury if you cannot afford it and every car has additional features to pay for! OnStar Satellite radio, etc. Overall Lexus is an affordable car at new, used prices so no complaints here! Also one thing about Lexus of the so many things I love is that there is NO road noise!

Original review: June 28, 2017

Had to replace my windshield for the 2017 RX350. It has been two weeks today. Giving various reasons for the delay and informed that it will be another 6 days, since the windshield is on back order. Shocked to find out that a Company like Lexus manufactures cars with various computerized options that are in the windshield and not produce extra windshield. Building about 1000 cars a day, can we not produce a few extra windshields. After all windshields crack often. Feeling frustrated. Looked at a Caddy. Maybe American made is better. But that is hindsight.

Original review: June 21, 2017

After buying a car with 76k$, I still need to pay 250$ annually to get the remote starter feature working!!! That's ridiculous!!! It comes with one year free subscription and then payment start 170-450$/yr!!!å

Original review: June 12, 2017

Looks like this services is completely broken. Sadly enough this feature was one of major reasons why I decide to buy this specific car (as opposed to 3 other choices). I leased NX 200t 2 weeks ago. Since then I must have spent 3-4 hours on the phone with Lexus support. Still no resolution. I received no call backs nor a response of any kind. While on call I felt I was simply being placated by Lexus reps. Apparently I am not the only one who experience this issue. This is a systematic problem which impacts many new owners of Lexus who are trying to use their Enform services. I don't know about others but Lexus is going have to work very hard to convince to buy another car from them.

Lexus Company Information