3.52/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Lexus

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 8, 2017

672 Lexus Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Earlier this year I noticed that my dashboard was sticky to the touch (melting) and the control buttons on my steering wheel were peeling off. After a quick Google search I found a recall on the 2007-2008 Lexus 350 dash and thousands experiencing the issue with peeling controls. When I brought my car in, the dealer said the dashboard recall had just expired and I'd need to get approval to fix it along with the peeling controls. Lexus corporate REFUSED to fix their known manufacture errors. Funny, I was planning on buying another Lexus, but I'll spend my hard earned $ with a brand who truly values customers and fixes issues when they are at fault. Lexus' claim to quality is bogus!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My bad experience of purchasing Lexus ES350 and RX 350 2017 at the Keys Lexus dealership, first car ES350 given trouble after two days not picking up speed, car was shaking, engine light on, then following return to dealership switch to RX 350 2017. After over a month it has same problem. Car not picking up speed, engine light on.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I bought a brand new 2017 LS 460 an $80,000+ car. I purchased it because I've had multiple German cars Mercedes and BMW and felt they spend too much time in the repair shop. Well it didn't get much better with my new Lexus. Keep in mind Lexus doesn't have the extra bells and whistles of the German cars so I hoped by buying a Lexus the German car money would go for absolute best build quality and reliability. Right? Keep it simple, make everything out of the best. I should only have to see my dealer for regular scheduled service. I was definitely wrong about that. I've been in 7 times in 3 months. I've owned it and they've fixed nothing. They've identified issues but fixed nothing and scratched my rear leather and scratched my dash during a detail. Oh and forgot to clip my rear all-weather floor mat down after a detail so it got caught in my seat rails and ruined my floor mat. It was clipped when I dropped it off.

Anyways on top of the dealer not caring for your car if you contact Lexus directly, they don't call you back or they tell you they can't do anything for you. You ask the rep to speak with their supervisor, they say they are as high up in Lexus as you can go and there is nobody else you can speak with. I just don't know what to do. I regret buying a Lexus and I've only had it a few months. I feel I've put a good amount of miles on loaner cars. Honestly whenever my German cars broke for example I had a 2016 BMW Z4, whenever I brought it in for service they took care of the problems the first time and always cared about my car. I never got my car back in unsatisfactory condition and they put out the extra effort to diagnose it to fix it correctly. I have yet to receive that kind of service from Lexus.

When I brought it in for the scraping noise the dealer said we hear it but we can't find it so you'll just have to keep driving it until whatever it is fails. Wait what? I have to drive my brand new $80,000 car until it fails? What kind of work is that. So I called Lexus directly and they told me they side with their franchise dealers diagnosis of the problem. I'll just have to wait, or I can go to another dealer. I'm hesitant to go in about the oil burning smell because I want it fixed. I don't want to have a car that I have to wait till it runs out of oil before they'll fix it.

Things wrong with the car to date: Rear interior trim/headline piece broke and fell off at 600 miles (although nobody has been in the back seat), plastic trim on dash under stereo warping at 1300 Miles, headliner around sunroof cover coming unglued and snagging on cover at 1400 miles, rough idle at 2300 miles, scraping sound when ambient temperature is below 70 degrees when engine running and driving at 4500 miles still undiagnosed, confirmed but undiagnosed by the dealer, oil burning smell and engine cutting out and surging at 6400 miles need to make a service appointment for this latest disappointment.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

LX 570 windshield stress fracture - Had numerous witnesses in vehicle when I drove over a speed bump. It was then that the windshield cracked. No rock chip evidence. No impact evidence. Lexus is trying to tell me that it was a rock. Of course they will not admit to having any problems with these large windshields but any search will get you a lot of relevant hits. Surface of glass is smooth and there is no indentation.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Purchased RX 350 used. I was headed to a local eatery when my oil light started flashing. Stopped car and checked oil dipstick which showed dry. I blamed oil change store and added oil and drove the short distance to get there. They went out of their way to show me it was not their fault and show me the problem. Towed vehicle to my mechanic and he changed out broken oil line. Told me that I was lucky that my engine was not destroyed and that the oil line was a defective part waiting to fail.

Confirmed by checking complaints on internet. Called Lexus Customer Satisfaction Department and jumped through hoops to send them information to recoup money for my repair. Was sent a reply today saying my "vehicle did not meet the criteria for reimbursement under the warranty enhancement". Called Lexus and asked what was the criteria needed for my reimbursement, and was told I was not a "loyal Lexus Owner". Was also told I did not take my RX to a "Lexus Dealer" for the repair, and I was past the 10 year limit for the repair.

I purchased the vehicle 2 1/2 years ago with 67,000 miles on it, so it was low mileage and the problem had not shown up yet. I have my own personal mechanic that I have used for the last 10 years, so I did not take my RX to Lexus. How many Lexus vehicles do I have to own to be a "loyal Lexus owner," and what does that have to do with a defective part anyway? I will never own a Toyota product again. I bought this Lexus reading the high satisfaction report from Consumer Reports. Please be careful if you buy a Lexus, They may represent themselves as a high-end car company, but a design such as the oil line doesnt represent a luxury car line or the customer support you should expect.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I bought a 2014 Lexus 350. About a year after I had the car I noticed the leather on the driver seat was getting creases in it. I very seldom have passengers in my car so I only noticed it on my seat. Each time I took it in to be serviced, I pointed it out to the service tech and asked what could be causing it. This is my first luxury car and the first experience with leather upholstery. No one could give me an answer. At any rate it has gotten worse over the past year. I have written 2 letters to Lexus with no response. Finally, the last time I took the car in the service tech said the dealer could not do anything and gave me phone # of Lexus. I have called 3 times to explain the issue, was given a case number and was told a case manager would call me in 1-2 days to discuss. No call.

After I called the 3rd time to say I still hadn't received a call from the CM the person I spoke with suggested I send the photos I took of the seats to Lexus along with my case number. Still no response except to say they received it. I spoke with a friend last night who has a 2016 Lexus with the same problem and he has had no luck at the dealer either. Has anyone else had this issue with the leather seats?? I keep a towel on my seat now because it looks so bad. I told Lexus I am very disappointed in their lack of response to this issue as I was always told what a GREAT car the LEXUS and that TOYOTA stands behind their product. Well as far as I am concerned they are way behind in their customer service. Shame on you! I have contacted my attorney to see what he suggests I do. All I WANT IS FOR THEM TO REPLACE THE SEAT.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

2010 GX460 - This vehicle is 7 years old cost over $65,000. Lexus refuses to warrant the paint, they say the warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles. This car has 39,000 miles on it hand washed since new. I had a paint company examine the paint and they determined that the factory E-coat failed causing the paint to split and peel, any stone chips and the peeling starts sooner. I contacted Lexus several times and now have been told they will NOT do anything, even after I informed them that I have another Lexus & Toyota in my garage, along with a list of previous Toyota vehicles I had owned previously. THEY JUST DON'T CARE.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

LEXUS Enform - Sadly just noticed that I have been getting charged $299.90 for automatic renewal every year on a car I have not owned since 2013. Even though the car was traded in they don't automatically cancel or contact you in any way to keep renewing. Out $1500. Ouch!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

The 2016 350 was sitting in our shaded driveway for two hours. We came out to drive and noticed the smell of something burning and saw the plastic faceplate had some melting streaks running diagonally across the GPS screen, etc. We took it to our local dealer who immediately began accusing us of 1. leaving it in the sun; 2. using finger nail polish remover to clean the screen and finally, 3. burning a candle in the cup holder. All three are not only false, but condescending in tone. They said it is impossible to melt the screen with the low voltage components inside the dash. They took a picture of the screen sent to Lexus, who denied the claim.

They never even checked behind the panel to see if there was electrical damage. So I sent my insurance adjuster to inspect the car at the dealer. He found that catastrophic failure of the in-dash electronics had occurred. I again contacted Sewell Lexus in Dallas, and they told me there was no evidence of any electronic damage. I asked them to check the GPS, switches, etc. as the service manager had not. They didn't call me, but then sent me an estimate for repair exceeding $12,000. I sent my adjuster over a second time and again Sewell claimed it had to be external damage.

Funny, there are no tool marks, scratched, or anything that would suggest anything external had caused the problem. Once more Sewell made the assumption that their former customer was at fault doing ridiculous things to our automobile. How can anyone assert a claim when the car that was at the dealership for over two months hadn't even been checked to see if the circuits worked! I haven't a clue if this is a one and only situation with Lexus, as this is our third or simply a dealer that's lost sight of his customers. My insurance adjuster insists that the failure caused the melting of the screen and fried all the circuits.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I bought my Lexus at Butler South Atlanta. On the very first day, July 3rd 2017, that I received my new Lexus, there a major problem by the time it was driven 152 miles (very first day of having my car). The car went into limp mode, not being able to exceed 25MPH. This was alarming to me since this was suppose to be a new car. I was shocked to know a check engine light came on and the car would not go past 25 MPH. When it was taken into the dealership, the mechanic cleared the codes and said it was suppose to be fine. A few days later, I noticed a very loud knocking sound (Clack, Clack, Clack) coming from the engine. It sounded terrible, much like an old truck that has several hundred thousand miles on it. The sound even began growing in intensity. When I took it to the dealership (2nd visit in less than 15 days), I was told by the service advisor that this was normal. I was shocked to hear this diagnostic.

I left but each day the sound kept growing louder. Eventually, I took it back. 2 weeks later (3rd visit in about 30 days), this time I requested that someone else looked at the car so a supervisor came out. He immediately said that the car needed to be taken in. I was very frustrated since I had not been able to enjoy my 'new' car which is suppose to be a reliable brand. At the dealership, the engine of the car was stripped to get to the problem. After 9 days of having my car at Lexus, I was told that the work was completed. I was informed that there was damage to the cylinders and a block assembly was replaced. The cost of this repair was more than $10,000. Here was a 'new' car with less than 700 miles with damage to it costing more than $10,000. This repair, however, was covered under the existing warranty.

When I contacted Lexus customer satisfaction about the issue, I was told that there was nothing they could do since they already honored the warranty by repairing the car. The case manager, Amie, was hostile to me, and further offered no solution or attempt to please a dissatisfied customer. I requested to speak to her supervisor who called me two days later and demonstrated a poor ability to listen, always demanding that he be listened to. I am shocked that Lexus employs people for customer satisfaction who treat customers in such a pejorative manner. These people are giving Lexus and Peggy Turner a poor brand image. The supervisor, Mike, told me all they could do is offer me a two-time credit for services. Really? A new car with problems from the very first day of ownership and which has caused me much distress and frustration.

From the moment I saw the $10,000 cost of repair for this new car, I was immediately troubled and wanted a mutually agreeable solution. To date, Lexus has refused to offer me a reasonable solution for a Lemon car that I bought. On July 3 when I got my car, I was planning an out of town trip with my family for July 4th but the trip was cancelled because of problem with the lemon RX350. This experience especially having to deal with a non-customer satisfaction office, has left me with nothing but a nightmare and a car that I don't know what is the next problem that will occur.

I'll post pics of the car and the $10,000 plus bill to social media to sensitize people so they can make a determination whether they really want to purchase a car from a brand that is insensitive to customer needs. PS. Two weeks ago I sent an email to the GM at the dealership from where I bought the Lexus and he refused to display the common courtesy of giving me a response.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

2017 Lexus GPS - Queuing up the GPS the radio volume works properly and quiets down so you are able to hear the request. However when giving you instructions the radio remains playing and doesn't quiet down. As such you cannot hear the instructions because the radio continues playing. This causes mass confusion & almost caused an accident several times. Piece of junk. Contacted Lexus. They offered to buy me a Garmin!! They know about the problem however they haven't fixed it. Bottom line this is the last Lexus I will ever buy. Beautiful automobile but terrible company to deal with. Product is defective and extremely dangerous!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

We have owned about 9 Lexus over the past 20 years. All great vehicles. In March 2016 we purchased a new Rx 350. At about 6000 miles it started surging and hesitating. Cruise control is almost usable. Our horror started in February 2017 when we complained about issue. Lexus acknowledged there was a issue and fix was on the way. About 3 weeks later Lexus called and said fix was in, we carried vehicle to Lexus for a 15 minute fix. There was no improvement. When I complained, Lexus said I needed to talk to Lexus customer care. After 4 months and carrying complaint to arbitration, big joke, Lexus said vehicle was satisfactory. I am stuck with a lemon.

Original review: July 30, 2017

I own a 2002 Lexus RX300 - and in 2012 - qt 10 years I had to buy a new transmission - Lexus new of the issue and would not do anything for its purchasers - Will never buy another Lexus and will tell anyone that will listen - Have neighbors that bought same car and experienced same thing - If you know there is an issue - LEXUS - Step up to the plate.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I am the not so proud owner of a 2009 Lexus IS250. My question is why can NO ONE work on this Navigation System but Lexus? Monopoly much? My dash board and all of the material on the doors and everywhere isn't cracking, I can rub it off with one finger. It's melting. You can't clean it because anything you use just sticks to it and it looks horrible. To go along with this my water pump cracked overheated my car and destroyed my electrical system to include the alternator, battery, navigation system, and all of this has been replaced but my navigation system because I'm now flat broke and no one seems to be able to figure out how to fix it other than with another $1500 Computer from Lexus because that is the only place you can buy them. And if you do find one aftermarket, no one will touch it. My heat is stuck on and has been since winter. It's so stupid I'm ready to drive this car off a cliff! Recall the water heater!

Original review: July 25, 2017

A little over a year ago we purchased a 1995 Lexus RX330. We purchased the vehicle as our first luxury vehicle with the hopes that the money would be well spent on luxury and quality of the vehicle. But after having the vehicle for almost 1 year we noticed that the dash started cracking along the front edge and then after picking my wife up from work one day a large chunk of the dash right above the radio broke off and fell to the floor. We immediately called Lexus and asked about having the dash repaired they informed us that there was a recall on the dash and to call Lexus about having the dash repaired. We called Lexus and notified them of the cracked Dash and they informed us that there is indeed a recall for the cracked Dash but they told us the date for the recall expired the day before we called. But that they would look into it and see if there was something they could do.

We took the time to take the vehicle to the local Lexus dealer to have pictures taken. Have it inspected and sent to Lexus so that they can review it only for them to call us and tell us they were denying the repairs on the vehicle. So now we are stuck with a vehicle in which the resale value has plummeted due to the crack Dash. I'm very disappointed with Lexus that they do not stand behind their vehicle or even offered to pay a portion of the dash to be repaired. If this is how Lexus treats their customers I no longer want this vehicle and will be trading it in as soon as possible. My wife and I were also considering buying another new Lexus because we did like the vehicle until we see that Lexus does not stand behind their vehicle quality at all!!!

Original review: July 18, 2017

Purchased new 2017 Lexus (our 3rd) and canceled the balance of our Enform for our old Lexus. However, after multiple calls, emails and over 10 weeks, still no refund. Lexus customer service failed to provide satisfaction, just stating they are behind in payments. Furthermore, when I purchased the 2017 Lexus I had asked twice for a customer survey (for dealership/sales), still, no survey and I bought the car in early May 2017.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I have owned two LEXUS ES since 2001 and have had excellent experience with each. My first was a 1998 and was finally totaled by a hit and run driver in 2016 but had 275000 miles on it without a single repair to the engine or transmission. I serviced as recommended but nothing broke on that car. We have a 2007 now with all options and love this car too. So far at just over 100k miles, we have had mice eat some wires under the hood and the VSC, traction and check engine lights have remained on since repaired and we are not sure why. Also the new car has been hacked and can't figure out how to solve.

To those who complain about paying annual to use features, I say don't buy luxury if you cannot afford it and every car has additional features to pay for! OnStar Satellite radio, etc. Overall Lexus is an affordable car at new, used prices so no complaints here! Also one thing about Lexus of the so many things I love is that there is NO road noise!

Original review: June 28, 2017

Had to replace my windshield for the 2017 RX350. It has been two weeks today. Giving various reasons for the delay and informed that it will be another 6 days, since the windshield is on back order. Shocked to find out that a Company like Lexus manufactures cars with various computerized options that are in the windshield and not produce extra windshield. Building about 1000 cars a day, can we not produce a few extra windshields. After all windshields crack often. Feeling frustrated. Looked at a Caddy. Maybe American made is better. But that is hindsight.

Original review: June 21, 2017

After buying a car with 76k$, I still need to pay 250$ annually to get the remote starter feature working!!! That's ridiculous!!! It comes with one year free subscription and then payment start 170-450$/yr!!!å

Original review: June 12, 2017

Looks like this services is completely broken. Sadly enough this feature was one of major reasons why I decide to buy this specific car (as opposed to 3 other choices). I leased NX 200t 2 weeks ago. Since then I must have spent 3-4 hours on the phone with Lexus support. Still no resolution. I received no call backs nor a response of any kind. While on call I felt I was simply being placated by Lexus reps. Apparently I am not the only one who experience this issue. This is a systematic problem which impacts many new owners of Lexus who are trying to use their Enform services. I don't know about others but Lexus is going have to work very hard to convince to buy another car from them.

Original review: June 6, 2017

I own a Lexus IS-F with a problem that Lexus themselves knows about but they don't want to do anything about it. Lexus makes 3 different versions of the Is and every model has a warranty enhancement for this issue except their most expensive model the Isf. The problem is the dashboard and door panels are sticky especially when hot out. What a poor product they have made. I only drive Lexus or Toyota, but I might consider another brand being the junk they are producing.

Original review: May 30, 2017

Disappointed! My 2010 Lexus RX350 died in CDA Idaho. No warning... Oil everywhere, not drivable. Had it towed to Toyota dealership in CDA. Diagnosed as blown oil hose (manufacturer defect). Would be covered if we paid to have it towed to Spokane Lexus, but not covered for the work to be done where it is. It is approx. $200 fix... No recall or letter sent regarding the defect! It would cost more to have it towed! If this is a known manufacturer defect how are we suppose to know?

Original review: May 30, 2017

I purchased a used RX 350 at Tri-County Lexus. I was hoping to get a new Vehicle in the next few month, but after seeing the RX 350, I was very impressed (Though used, looked like new), and salesman Louis ** was very helpful in answering all my questions and making the purchase very enjoyable. And once I drove the vehicle, with the price we negotiated, I knew I needed I got a great vehicle. The whole staff was great, and very helpful.

Original review: May 22, 2017

I leased ES 300 from Pohanka Lexus. After 28000 miles the Bridgestone tires are bald. I reached out to Bridgestone, they told me that the ES300 is a high performance tire and go bald in 30000 miles. I told them that I drive Hybrid for more mileage and I don't race. The service department told me that the Bridgestone tires are bad tires and I need to replace it with Michelin tires as they will last for 60000 miles. When I approached Lexus Warranty, they took over a week and got back to me. The Warranty department told me that the ES 300 Bridgestone tires are bad and I need to buy new set of tire as it is not covered in the Warranty. When I checked with them about bumper to bumper warranty, they told me that tire is not covered. I told him that I have a Ford Fusion hybrid and I changed the tire after 75000 miles. Lexus ES 300 uses bad and cheap quality Bridgestone tire.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I have been going back and forth with Crown Lexus, Lexus corporate, and Lexus executive office for months now. Seems like all they were doing was handing me off wasting my time. My issue is my transmission in my 2007 IS 250 that started while under warranty and I took it to Crown Lexus multiple times. Each time I was either told it was an issue already identified and they would fix under a recall or they could not duplicate the problem and refused to fix it. Every attempt they made with a recall was not the issue. It was and has always been a faulty transmission and I have been saying. The recalls were only a cover up to buy time until the vehicle was out of warranty to avoid a costly repair under warranty. As soon as my vehicle fell out of warranty now they identify and admit that transmission is going out.

My vehicle only has 125,000 miles. A Lexus has a reputation and is expected to last well over 200,000 miles. I have researched and found multiple IS 200 owners with the exact same problem. A Lexus tech himself said the transmission will fail early. LEXUS needs to do the right thing and fix these faulty transmissions. I am considering legal action if Lexus continues to ignore this issue. My main reason feeling something should be done is because I brought it to their attention while under warranty and it was never fixed.

Original review: April 20, 2017

I bought a brand new Lexus rx350. As soon as I took it home I noticed several things wrong with the car. I complained dozens of times on 1 same issue, and several times on other issues. They kept telling me to bring in the car. I live 2 hrs away from dealer I bought from. However each time I brought in car something else always goes wrong after they tell me everything is ok. I have been dealing with this lemon for a yr and several months now and still help in getting my entire money back that I paid for. I also got a list of all the repairs that was done prior to buying. They should not have sold this vehicle or put it on sale. They were taking parts from other cars and putting it on mine to check what was wrong. I also paid almost $2200 on warranties and other things which they claimed I will not get back. All I wanted was a car without any problems and did not mind paying for the extra warranties.

If the car was sold as a lemon and they knew there were problems with the car, then you should refund everything including the warranties bought. I am going through Kealanda customer care who agreed to refund the purchase price but refused to refund the $2200 in extra things I bought. Trip charges I understand also, but all the trips were made to the dealership, over and over again. I was given the runaround since day one and lied to. This was my first luxury car and we did not feel safe in this car. It has stayed in 1 spot for the entire time since we noticed all these serious issues. We went on 1 small trip which we had problems with the head lights not working so we came back. Windshield wipers not coming on automatically when raining, Lexus Enform, etc... I could go on and on.

I want the owners and Lexus to take care of this. I should not have had to go through so much trouble especially on a high end car. Dealerships and Lexus should be accountable for misleading and selling us a car they knew was defective. I want justice and a full refund including all the extras I bought with the financing department.

Original review: April 7, 2017

I just purchased a 2017 Lexus RX-350. When driving it home, I felt an extensive vibration ("exhaust drone noise vibration issue") and a "transmission lag problem". Initially, I thought it might be the highway. Ultimately, I felt it on all roads. I brought the car back to Lexus service and they told me that these are known Lexus problems with no solution. Upon further research, I discovered that these problems also existed in the 2016 model.

Lexus sales management explained to me that this problem was due to Lexus extending the length of the vehicle coupled with a higher horsepower engine, HUH??? I am in the process of speaking with Lexus customer satisfaction regarding this issue. I would not recommend buying this vehicle unless you are sure that your car does not have this problem.

Original review: March 31, 2017

My wife and I just bought a new Lexus GX460 at your dealership. We requested to have a remote starter installed prior we picked up our car. Bob who is the financial manager was kind to help us out. We've asked Bob about the specific brand of the remote starter and when he tried to contact the 3rd party he didn't get a response. He reassured me that Lexus only use the best and we trusted him. When we got the remote starter installed. We were told that the car is too new and the software might not be available, so we waited a week for answers.

As a customer, I called my shop that install remote starter for my old car and asked them about the availability for a new GX460 and they said there's not available yet. One week later I got a call from Tony telling me that the software is available and therefore I trusted him. The tech came to my house and install the software and he said that there are few glitches to it because the car is so new. He told me before he came to my house and install the software that he had installed a VIPER brand remote starter and on that day when I received my remote starter, it wasn't Viper and it was Avital. Avital is a cheap brand remote starter and I do not expect Lexus to install it into our new car and to make it worse, there are glitches to the software.

Original review: March 28, 2017

I just leased a 2017 Lexus NX 200T and have been driving it for about 4 months. I am very unhappy with the Bluetooth system. Previously, I had a Ford Edge and the Bluetooth was far better than the Lexus. I never had any issues with it. When I place a call in the Lexus, I will say "Please call John Smith." It then pulls up John Smith as well as several other people and asks me to select who I am trying to call from the list. If it doesn't do this, then the other thing it does is when I say "Please call John Smith," it says "are you sure you want to call the contact?" It absolutely NEVER just allows me to call someone without taking me through these steps.

I have been to two different Lexus dealers about this. One told me it would take my new car a while to recognize my voice... OK, it has been 4 months and I went through the voice recognition set up a while ago. The other dealer could not explain it. Had I known this is what it is going to be like just to place a call, I never would have leased this vehicle as I am stuck with it for the next several years.

Original review: March 23, 2017

You can get the Lexus SUV with or with out a sunroof, leather seats, heated seats as well as a heated steering wheel. There are various other changeable features to choose from. My Lexus SUV had four doors and sun roof. The interior is leather at a great price! I love the sleek design that it has. It also offers a variety of colors. The passenger seating in the Lexus SUV can hold up to 7 people. The SUV is very roomy so all the passengers can sit comfortably and that is very important to my family. The appearance is beautiful and sleek. They have rear camera feature to make backing up easy as it would beep if you came too close to an object.

Lexus Company Information