Honda

Compare Car Brands

Research top Car Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have a 2010 Honda Accord 4cl and have over 99,000 miles on it. I have brought my car in and also called the Dover, NH location. My car is using more than the 5qt. oil amount when I get my oil changed. Your employee's response, I could pay for an oil change and maybe be reimbursed; However, if it is more than a quart over a 1,000 miles they won't pay for it. So, basically Honda is aware of the problem and is bullying customers! There is a recall and an extended warranty. I showed them the paper I received from Honda about the piston's sticking etc. My car is starting to make a noise also when it starts as well. I need it fixed. No one should have to go back several times to have an issue fixed. Just like the airbags! People are dying and your company should be fixing these issues. I have been very nice and patient. Your employees, NOT!!!

My 2008 Honda Civic LX have a 10 years Rust Proof warranty. I brought it back every year for rust inspection and touch up, now I found out they never did a single thing to touch up. As when I took my car to Canadian Tire to change 4 new tires, when they finished, they said I should take some pictures and show it to Honda. The underside of the car is all rust, he said when you touch it, it is bone dry, they never put anything or do any touch up. I called the manager of Honda, he said unless there is a hole, they do not do anything, so I said, it said touch up as necessary, so what the heck? Then he said when I bring in the car for transmission fluid change next week, he will look at it with me together. I took 6 pictures of all the rust underside. So disappointed with them, if they are not doing any touch up, what do they mean by 10 years rust proof warranty. It is just a complete ripoff.

Potentially Dangerous Issue with Radio - May sound like an exaggeration, but I assure you, it is not. Let me explain. Imagine how startling it would be to be driving in heavy traffic and then reach for the volume knob of the radio to turn it down, but instantly it goes to full volume. Each time you try to turn it counter-clockwise to decrease the volume, it only gets louder. This has happened many times. It is not consistent, but will happen several times during each week. I have reported this to the Honda Dealer, they did nothing. This is startling and dangerous since it shocks the driver and creates a big distraction, possibly panic within the car.

I am filing a complaint and will continue to until my voice is heard. I bought a 2014 Honda Accord - left over in 2015, brand new 12 miles on the car. It is now 04/2017 and the clear coat is pitting ALL OVER THE CAR. There are 7 cars behind our home. I am the only one with a Honda and the only one with this problem. The Moon Honda dealership said it was due to the environment... Two Chevys (1 white, 1 black), Chrysler 200, Lincoln, Mazda and a Nissan are also parked behind our home and none of these brands have a problem with their clear coat. This is not right and Honda has lost a customer... All that needed to be done was realize the clear coat is bad and offer to treat me as a valued customer by fixing this and re-painting.

Reporting this so others with this problem will realize it is not bird poop, other environmental situations or something else the dealership states is why they will not offer up a correction and re-paint their vehicle so it does not shred and look like a car that was in a fire or washed with vinegar... Look around and guarantee you will see a peeled up Honda. Shameful.

I am writing this to express my disappointment in a recent encounter with Honda Canada. My family has been dedicated to the Honda brand for over 30 years. My grandparents have purchased Honda their entire lives and their love for the brand was passed on to my parents, and now, my sister and me. When I was 23 years old, my father gifted me his 2001 Honda Accord, which has almost 400,000 km on it and is still going strong. Unfortunately, I was forced to sell my beloved accord when I moved across the country (with 400,000 km on it, I felt uneasy about driving the vehicle cross-country). When I returned to Nova Scotia, I once again demonstrated my loyalty to Honda and purchased a 2006 Civic. In late 2016, I received a recall notice for the passenger side airbag. I was familiar with this recall because I had received the same notice for my accord, which I immediately had fixed at a Honda dealership in Alberta.

About two weeks ago, I was driving to work at 5:00am when my car overheated and began smoking. I was forced to pull over on the side of the highway and wait for CAA. That is not the issue, as I understand that it is normal for older vehicles to run into problems. I had the vehicle towed to a local repair shop, where they confirmed that there was a crack in my engine block. Unbeknownst to me, the issue was a nationwide recall. Although I had received the recall notice for the airbag, I was never made aware of the engine block recall. I found out about the recall at 5:30am, on the side of the highway, from my tow truck driver. Due to the recall ending on December 31, 2016, Honda was not willing to replace the engine block free of charge. My family and I reached out to Honda Canada to express the fact that we were never made aware of the recall. Had I known there was a recall, I would have gotten my vehicle fixed immediately.

As a now 26-year-old woman, I work very hard to pay for school, insurance, rent and much more. The fact that my car is no longer functioning is truly devastating. After expressing our concerns to Honda, we were told that a representative would get back to us within a week and let us know if there was anything Honda would do for us since we had not been made aware of the recall. Almost two weeks later, Honda Canada got back to us stating that they would pay for the engine block, however I would need to pay $1,500 for labour. Not only is this unaffordable for a full-time student, but it is disappointing that an error made on Honda's behalf would cause me to pay $1,500.

I am now without a car and refuse to pay $1,500 in labour to a company that does not stand behind their product. It is truly sad that Honda is losing a family of committed buyers (for over 30 years), due to this incident. I am now looking for a new vehicle, but want to make it very clear that my family and I will not be purchasing another Honda in the future. I hope that $1,500 is worth the loss of a truly committed family of (former) Honda lovers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honda?

In 2014 purchased a 2012 Honda Fit. Consumer Union said it held together well and ran good. No problem until Jan 2017. Engine idiot light comes on with the VSA (vehicle stability assist) indicator light. I am worried, but the car seems to run normally. I was on a 30 mile trip in remote country. After some time (going up and down ridges, etc) the check engine light starts blinking. Car still runs fine. After another ten minutes it starts lugging down. I give it more gas, just gets worse. I pull off and turn off the car. After about ten minutes, I restart it and it runs OK (but idiot lights remain on). I drive home OK. Next day I attempt to drive 8 miles. Same blinking starts again. Can't get up a .5 mile hill.

Make U-turn and limp back to the closest repair shop in first gear. They say it's the #4 spark plug coil. They replace the plug and coil for $325. A few days later... Same problem. Drive slowly 50 miles to Honda dealership. After a 6 hour wait, they say that they've replaced all the 3 remaining plugs and coils. Charge me $725. I start to drive home. A half mile down the road... The same two idiot lights come on again. Go back to Honda of Shingle Springs, CA. Service writer says that, "It's probably the injectors. Come back in a few days and we will replace them all for only $750." And, he says, "If it's not the injectors then you will have to buy a new central electronic brain which is well over $1,000." I feel either Honda does not know their own product, or they have become another rip off dealership.

Please make sure you like the customers service from the Corporate Office. Let me give you the real tea on Honda Corporate. This place don't give a hoot nanny about customer service nor your car. I want everyone know that I've had some great cars and however when I purchased my Acura 2014 RLX used still under Honda warranty at 47,000 and 27,000 miles. Nothing but trouble, and bigger trouble. I've been working with the NCDS after I called the Honda Corp 3 times and couldn't get anywhere. I mean I was told I was assign a case manager by the name of Bryan and this guy call me 1 time when I called him 10 times. I also ask to speak with a manager and never got a call from, so I ask who was the district manager and I was told that was Michael and he would call me on a Monday from my call to them on Thursday and I never received his call.

What a joke and at this point I give Honda customers service a Big F and the rating of the car a D-... I think they just show up to get a check and not to help people. So NCDS is helping me thank GOD only to now get a letter from Honda Corp stating that the noise is a normal sound from the car and after a Massive email went out that states they are aware that the RLX has a compressor issue that brings loud noises and it's not normal. And today I received a letter from Leticia saying that's it's a normal sound. What a great lie. And put the blame on Automax of ATLANTA where I purchased the car. Whatever it's still under warranty.

Please do your research and leave Honda alone. Some of the Honda cars may look great and some may get you to point A to point B however it a poor choice of a car... Real talk... When I purchase my car I had to go out of NC to find the RLX with the Advance package and the Kell Sound system and the nearest one what I was looking for was in Georgia outside of Atlanta. And it was called Automax of Atlanta...

I purchased the car and had it delivered to my home in Charlotte and was so happy. That's until 1 week after having the car it wouldn't start for several days. I TOOK IT TO THE ONLY ACURA DEALERSHIP WE HAVE AND THAT'S HENDRICK ACURA. They replace the battery under warranty and got it back and had it for 3 days and still wouldn't start some days. Took it back, they put a new starter in it under warranty and explained to them I still had some concerns and it was My AC AND HEAT noise along with loud noises from the rear end of the car. I took my car into service at least 6 times in 2 months. And the 1st time they didn't hear anything and the 3rd time they heard the noise in the ac compressor and replace the ac coolant line and told me that coolant was leaking and flowing out... Still don't hear the rear end car noise though.

Got the car back and the noise was still there but not as loud. Took the car back and finally was told they can not fix it and Honda is working on it. I even have it on paper saying there's no fix and I received this letter. I hope that NCDS makes them repurchase all RLX and all Honda with compressor issue or whoever can authorize it. This just shows you aren't nothing to these Honda makers.

I brought my car to do a oil change and they did not do well because they turned the screw and it got too tight so it got a leak. I have to fix it myself and it could of cost me about $700.00 because they don't want to be responsible. This is the worst experience of my life.

I just leased a 2016 Honda Civic LX (Cosmic Metallic Blue) in November of 2016. I did not realize what a bad paint job this car had until the first snowfall. Fast forward to around January when the first snow fell in NYC, I drove to the nearest Walgreens to purchase a couple of things and the bright lights of the parking lot exposed at least 20-30 scratches ALL over the hood. Then with the next snowfall, more scratches on the roof of the car, the trunk and the side doors! This has NEVER happened to any of the cars I'd previously owned, both new and pre-owned. Before this Civic, I had a 2013 Honda Accord that did not have this problem AT ALL throughout the duration of my lease.

I REALLY wanted to like this Civic because of its new look but now with the amount of scratches on the car, it doesn't even look like I bought it 0 miles off the lot. I went back to the dealership (Millennium Honda in Hempstead, NY) to see if they could do anything for me, but of course, they refused any service, not taking blame for this botched paint job. All they offered was something to benefit them which is to trade in this 2016 Civic for another 2017 Civic with $4,000 up front. WHY would I do that when the paint job is just bad and NOT my fault at all.

I really don't know what else to do with this car and would appreciate if Honda took responsibility for this failed paint job. I took it to a shop and the guy said that the paint on my car was SUPER THIN and that's why it came off so easily. I'm pretty sure I got a car with a defective paint job. All I'm asking is for Honda to step up and take responsibility for it, and they'll have a life-long customer; if not, the next car I finance or lease will NOT be with Honda.

In the past month my 2015 has had battery issues. Had to get car jumped a total of six/seven times in one month. Took car to Honda service department to have diagnostic. Per customer service battery is good and can't get proper reading if car is jumped. Advised to have car towed in if this problem occurs again. Little upset because I have little children and would never want to be stranded with my children do to their safety. Called corporate office, told them what happened. Made them aware that this is a safety issue. Referred me to case manager who told me that I would have to follow Honda service department suggestion and have car towed in.

Next week car wouldn't start. Had car towed in to Honda who then did diagnostics and found battery was defective. Put new battery in car. Two days later (today), same thing car wouldn't start, Car towed back to dealership. Very Frustrating. Tried to get loaner and told all out and there was nothing they can do. Meantime losing money because hanging in Honda most of the day. Called corporate office and told them my dilemma and not being satisfied with service. Brushed me off and said that a case manager will return my call in 1 business day. Still no transportation to work. Not even reimbursement for rental. Not happy. Terrible customer support.

2016 pilot radio - The sound is not clear, I have 2,000 miles on it. Dealer says it's fine, now drive around in a white car with black letters on the back saying new car radio is crap & dealer says it's fine.

I left Detroit Metro Airport at 6:30 p.m. after a flight from Mexico with my kids. My Honda Odyssey had 1,500 on it - less than 1 month old. I got a flat tire at Ford Road and 269. I had paid for tire and wheel protection (as well as roadside assistance) so I thought, no big deal. I pulled into a sketchy gas station and called Honda Roadside Assistance (RSA) at just before 7 p.m. The guy on the other end asked for my make and model number (and VIN) and asked if he could use my phone to geolocate me. I said fine. I still had to read him the address of the gas station THREE times and he sent a tow truck from 40 minutes away. This is Detroit, mind you. There are tow trucks on every corner. I called the tow company and they said they could be there at 8:45... I had two children with me.

I asked the Honda RSA guy where the spare tire was located so I could change it myself. He said, "Do you have a spare?" I said, "I have had this vehicle for 3 weeks. I don't know. I was hoping you would." He said he would, "Pray for me." I don't think prayer is a course of action. He also told me to check the "trunk of the car" for the spare. I had to tell him that minivans don't have trunks. He asked if the spare might be "under the car." Again, I said ... it's a minivan, not a car. I asked it he had access to the owner's materials online. He said, "I don't think so." Before the tow truck could arrive, I had: Foraged behind a dumpster for stones to brace my van; Consulted the owner's manual for instructions; Found the spare and jack; Changed the tire.

This was awesome considering the RSA guy told me they would only tow me to the closest dealership (60 miles away from my house) and leave me there if I couldn't change the tire myself or find an Uber/Family to take me home. The only other option was to pay $5/mile for a tow back to Lansing. Wait... Whaaaat? I thought that was why I had RSA??? I changed the tire myself. They called me three times on the way home to tell me the tow had been delayed. I took the wheel/tire to Honda today to get it replaced. They will, indeed, replace the tire... But not the spare. The spare specifically says "for limited use only" and says "no more than 70 miles." At this point I have 100+ miles on it. I want a new spare, too. They said they would replace it if it was punctured. So now I have to wait until I'm double stranded to get that stuff replaced. STUPID, just stupid.

I had visited Boch Honda West for sales inquiry. We felt really bad after listening to the way the sales Manager Mr. Eric treated us, he was so rude and this attitude of your sales team head has made my brother to decide on another brand, you have lost a loyal customer who has been using honda all this days (I know this sales people don't care about this). This is a bad example that a salesman can set, I am a customer you need not treat me like one, can you people treat as humans and talk decently. Arrogant attitude from their sales staff is something that was so shocking.

Purchased a new Honda HRV. Vehicle continuously would not start for no reason leading me stranded. Vehicle had to be towed to the dealership multiple times and all they could tell me "was it had to happen with them". Battery was never the issue. Honda replaced the battery and still same issue over and over again. Had to trade the car with less than 32,000 miles on it as I could not get the issue resolved and car was nothing but a nightmare with this issue.

I purchase this vehicle in the Spring of 2007 at Honda of Midlands in Columbia SC with 56,000 miles... this was a certified used vehicle with 7 years or 120,000 miles warranty, I purchase the service warranty and religiously took it to the sister dealer in my city. About Mid Feb 2017 I took it for service and they need it to check my engine light as it was on. The tech check the pressure of my cylinders and found #2 to have coolant coming from the wall of the engine. Also, need to repair my seals and other miscellaneous items. Little that I know that the tech found a crack between the wall of the coolant and the engine block thus needing a new engine. Granted I have 158,000 miles on it and no longer has a warranty. Honda told me NO canNOT help me and the dealer ask me for $5,000 for a used re manufactured engine.

This is not my first honda as I own also a Honda Civic EX with over 200,000 miles own it. The Service Manager told them that this was a rare occurrence maybe 1 in 10,000 which doesn't help me. I opted for them NOT to repair it and I picked up in pieces sitting in my garage waiting for a new engine. I'm not happy nor I want to buy a new one anymore.

My mom drives a 2007 Honda CR-V. Honda issued a recall for the driver's side airbag in early 2016 and, unable to replace the airbag, parked the car behind the dealer and issued her a loaner in February and March of 2016. After 2 months sitting at Honda, they brought her car home so it would be inside a garage while waiting for the airbag replacement. During this time, she had the house on the market so she could move closer to my sister and I as my father passed away. We were concerned that the car would not be available for the 700 mile move all along and expressed this to the dealer who told her she could drive the car all over the country, contrary to what we were hearing in the media and from the Honda itself about the Takata airbag dangers.

The house sold and we immediately informed Honda (the dealer and customer support) that we would need a car to move to Illinois. I told Tanya at Honda Customer Support we would have to rent a similar vehicle to pack and make the move if Honda could not replace the airbag in the CR-V. After speaking with Tanya many times, I was told that that we would be fully reimbursed by Honda for the expenses related to the airbag replacement and that there was no daily reimbursement limit. We rented the closest size SUV available (Pathfinder) and packed it for the move. Three days before the move Honda called and said they would be able to replace the airbag a day before the move.

I had to unpack the rental car, drive an hour to return it and take a cab back to Honda to pick up the car. We submitted the expense report for $1,292.54 for the rental, gas and cab to Honda. After multiple calls, a reimbursement check for $162.11 arrived, wrong address and wrong payee. It has not been cashed. Honda will not put Tanya on the phone and says now the limit is $32.00 a day. I have made it clear to them that I had asked her multiple times about a reimbursement limit before renting the replacement vehicle and that Tanya said no limit. Honda has blatantly lied and my 79 year old mom is out $1,292.54. I have spent months dealing with this issue. Since I asked Honda more than once about reimbursement rates before renting a replacement vehicle, my mom deserves every penny she spent on this debacle and an apology from American Honda.

Honda dealership is great. But when it comes to the actual corporation they have no value for the customer. I got a 2016 Honda Civic fully equipped and I took my brother as well and got the same car as me, so technically we bought two at the same time and within the 3rd month my car started to get system errors, brake system problem, abs system problem, anti-lock braking system problem, tire pressure monitor system problem and much more.

I took in the shop I would say 7 - 8 times and was at the shop of total of 35 days at the shop and the problem was still there. So I called Honda corporation and made a claim. The gentlemen that took my case did not call me back or anything. So I got an Attorney because I didn't know what else to do. I was missing work, couldn't take my son to school. It's been almost 7 months and Honda still giving a hard time.

I trade in my previous car. I was down $4,000 and I was fine with it because I thought I was getting a better car. Till today with downpayment and car payments I've put close to $10,000 and Honda is just trying to give me $4,000 back. This was my first new car and gave me the worse first car experience. So if you get a car from Honda just make sure it's not a lemon because I assure you they won't treat you the same way as if you where a new customer. I would never get a Honda car ever again.

I have had over a dozen issues (with most still outstanding) with my 2016 Honda Civic and Honda Canada has been using gibberish excuses to stop repairing my vehicle under my valid warranty. Be careful of excuses like "Cannot Replicate" as this is their first attempt to avoid the costly repairs associated with your vehicle. Honda Canada representatives have assured me that no photos, videos or witnesses means nothing to them, thus ignoring your concerns and complaints going forward. There is nothing you can do because they have already taken your money. Even if they lose you as a future customer, they know it is still cheaper for them than to have fixed your car under your valid warranty.

If you do duplicate the issue to only a Honda Service Manager, then they will use another corrupted tactic and deem the issue as "It's just the normal characteristics of the vehicle" and now your vehicle is fixed and they will no longer deal with that issue, even if you threaten to take legal action. They just don't care. Their tactic includes losing customers as long as they DON'T pay for your repairs. They are convinced that they can bite the hands that feeds them and still get fat. If that isn't arrogance then I don't know what is.

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do but spend thousands of dollars for a lawyer to take them court, and knowing that the customer cannot usually afford it and just gives up, they're content to have saved the shareholders the costs of your repair. But you can do something about it. Share this warning with family and friends and tell them to do due diligence before buying a Honda product. ***BUYER BEWARE; YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED***

Don't buy a Honda Pilot. I have a 2015 it was a certified vehicle that had 29k on it. I had a vibration and after several attempts to fix it. The dealer replaced the driveshaft. It did help but now when the temps are below 35 degrees it shakes and vibrates till it gets warm. I've had a lot of Hondas and this is the first one with problems. The dealer has been great and it's not their fault I have a lemon. Honda is aware of the problems with these vehicles and they need to step up and fix them. I'm going to fight this, but if they don't find a fix I'm done with Hondas and I will warn others about the problems with the Pilot.

My 2004 Honda Civic EX Sedan was a great car all in all until just a few days ago when I was sitting at a stop light at almost rush hour in a busy metro area with my foot on the break. Suddenly the car went into an uncontrolled, unintended acceleration. I could hear the engine rev and I just froze with horror. A few seconds later it crashed into the car in front of me and stopped and turned off. I was extremely lucky that 1) that car was there or I would have gone into a busy intersection and 2) my daughter was not in the car. The driver I crashed into and the valet guys from the hotel across the street saw I was extremely shaken up but alert and in my right mind.

The mechanics can fix the damage caused by the impact but since this is such a rare problem, they probably won't be able to identify what went wrong or prevent it from happening again so I'll have to trash the car. Given that several people had to die for Toyota to take any responsibility for their problems with unintended acceleration and that there have been several complaints to Honda of cars with this problem with no recompense, I am extremely unhappy to hear the existing complaints have not led to a recall or that almost certainly my complaint will be completely ignored.

2015 Honda Accord - Corporate office does a terrible job responding. They sent me a survey regarding my experience with local dealership (which was very good). Unfortunately it took so long to finish the survey I abandoned it. I called regarding a question as to how to pair my iPhone, I got a recorded message that said press 1 if I want to leave a message. I pressed it five times and wasn't able to leave a message. Finally, like the experience mentioned in the above paragraph, I gave up. My question never answered.

When dealing with a first rated class car, one would expect first class service from start to finish. Unfortunately with Honda, the first class service stops with the purchase of the car. Unfortunately my 2016 Honda LX would not start at an unfortunate place. Called Honda's Towing Service. Towing company showed up more than half an hour later than what Honda stated. Even got a call from them stating when tow truck should be there. Unfortunately tow truck got called much later than Honda Tow Truck Service said they called. Worst part was that tow truck driver had no idea how to tow a brand new car which should not have happened with 2016 Car of the Year. Spent over 2 hours with two truck driver trying to help him tow my own car. One would think Honda would school their subcontracted tow truck drivers how to tow. Worst part was when got to Honda dealer, they didn't know how to get car off tow driver truck. Ugh worst experience ever.

March 2016, I received a safety recall notice from Honda advising me that the airbags in my 2008 Honda CR-V were defective and if deployed, could cause injury or death. The notice went on to say that the replacements parts to make the necessary repairs were not available and may not be available for months, but offered to provide a replacement vehicle if desired, at no cost to me.

Now, since they had advised me that driving my car could result in my death, and offered free alternate transportation, I thought it would be foolish to continue to drive the car. So, I took my car to the dealer where I purchased the car from, Gillman Honda, in Schertz Texas. They had no cars available to loan, but offered to provide me with an Enterprise Rental. As there had been a major hailstorm in the Greater San Antonio area a couple of days before, Enterprise had no suitable vehicles. I was therefore advised to attempt to rent a vehicle on my own and I would be reimbursed up to $35 per day.

I placed several calls and found a suitable vehicle at an Avis franchise operation. After a month, the car had to be returned in accordance with Avis policy, at which time, we rented another similar vehicle. About half a month into the second rental, I received a call from Gillman Honda telling me that they had made an agreement with Hertz to rent cars to Honda owners affected by the recall and needed alternate transportation. So, I turned in the rental car, and rented a vehicle from Hertz with Gillman Honda's approval for the remainder of the time Gillman was waiting on the necessary parts, which turned out to be in August. In all, I had 2 Hertz vehicles for about 2 months. (It is also necessary to return Hertz vehicles after a month for safety reasons.) After I received my repaired vehicle in August, I sent evidence of my out of pocket expenses (rental agreements) along with the Gillman invoice describing the repair.

In September, I contacted Honda to make sure that they had received the documentation, to be told that my claim for reimbursement was denied because it couldn't be verified that I had actually paid the charges to Avis. I then sent copies of my American Express statements showing the charges and subsequent payments. I was told at that time by the case worker at Honda, that I would be reimbursed in 6 to 8 weeks. That was September 2016. After November, repeated calls have resulted in the same answer, "It's under review." In December of 2016, I received a bill from Hertz saying that because Honda had not paid for the vehicle they had provided me, I was legally responsible all charges incurred. A phone call to Hertz revealed that Honda owed them MILLIONS of dollars and had not responded to repeated phone calls.

It appears Honda does not intend to, or has been advised not to pay for charges incurred as a result of the Takata airbag recall. It is impossible to reach anyone other than the "It's under review" people who clearly cannot help. The parts are evidently available now, so you may not have to have alternate transportation for any length of time, but if you do, be careful of any financial exposure.

Have owned several Pilots-love the veh but not interior! Med gray interior that once a stain of any kind appears, you cannot get stain out. If I had to guess, upholstery has never been treated [scotch guard]. Local detailing firm said if he detailed 10 Honda Pilots interior, he would have 10 complaints! Tried every kind of stain removal and stains only get worse-local dealership said 'never heard of the problem'!! Anyone else experienced this if so had any success in removing spots? Please email me at **.

I'm writing a bit out of frustration. My husband and I recently purchased a used 2015 Honda pilot from Infiniti of Columbus in Columbus Ohio. While we were highly satisfied with their customer service during the purchase we are a bit disappointed with a small issue we incurred after the purchase. During our test drive with the salesman we noticed a tire light was on. We were told the tire likely just needed air. After being at the facility 4+ hours for sales/negotiations etc. we left without addressing the tire light again.

Over the next three weeks we had to add air to the tire weekly. Finally realizing we needed to get the car in for an evaluation we were told there was a screw in the tire and the tire needed replace for approximately $200. Now we only had this car 3 to 4 weeks and when calling the dealer to get compensated for this faulty tire we were told "Sorry we cannot do anything about it." $30,000 for a new/used car purchase is a lot for our family and I truly feel for a company of this size they should have paid for the purchase of a new tire.

I have the touring model of the 2016 Honda Pilot. I have had multiple problems with the Bluetooth and Honda will do nothing to fix it. The Bluetooth only works about 50% of the time. Apparently it is an issue that Honda has with Apple iPhones that they can't keep up with the system updates. They will not publicly address this issue and the public has the right to know. It has taken countless hours at the service department and it's frustrating that they refuse to admit there is a problem nor willing to do anything about it. They have suggested that I try to use a different phone.

So my car note had been behind for month due to the fact that my husband had lost his job, and I have been the bread winner. My carnote of my 2011 Fit had fallen behind, but I always sent them SOMETHING. Fast forward I come off my day shift at work and notice that my car was gone:(. I frantically called Honda like "hey did you guys repo the car?" And the Rep. said, "Well the car is in repo status, but it does not show in our system as being picked up or not." She made a few phone calls and said that she would not know until one of the many companies they work with send in the proper documents stating that the car was picked up. Long story short Honda required me to pay a repo fee to the city (Torrance, Ca which was 12$ to the city Court House) pay the repo fee', and bring my past due balance current.

The only thing that sucks is the process of running out of time during the day and having to wait a whole 'nother day which equals another day of storage fees. My car was picked up on a Thursday. My fees were paid that Friday afternoon, but because I paid a little after 4 pm the lot was closed :( and I had to wait until Monday to get my car. I must say my situation was HORRIBLE, but it wasn't because of Honda. And Out of all the reps I spoke to they were not all that rude to me (They were kinda like demanding and one person told me more information than they were suppose to but hey he was being nice).

So all and all once my account was brought up to date Honda faxed over the release paper. I was able to go to the lot and get my car. (I did have to pay a storage fee of 362.50 CASH???) But I can't just say Honda made the process harder than what it was. If I have anything to complain about its the fact that these lots close SO EARLY and are not open on weekends and cont. to charge you :(. But I just got my car released to me today. After being gone from Thursday December 15 till Monday December 19...

These people would change agreed upon terms at every opportunity to switch things around to squeeze more money out of the customer (me). I have never ever dealt with anyone as desperate as this group of people. I can only guess that it's because they are not being paid a decent wage.

The Honda is very dependable with good gas mileage. Solid construction. I did a great deal of research before buying a Honda and thanks to Consumer Affairs narrowed it down to Nissan, Toyota and Honda. The design of the Honda was superior as was the handling and performance. I knew it was the right car for me at this point in time.

It has done a great job holding up to our large family over the last 8 years. It has never needed any work, outside of the normal scheduled oil changes and maintenance, to keep it going strong. The leather interior held up to a family of 7, plus our 2 grandsons over the last 4 years. Not a single tear in the interior. Handles like a dream and drives like a car around corners. Stops wonderfully quick. At 240,000 miles, the notoriously bad transmissions for this year in Honda, finally gave out on me, with little warning. That is my first and only complaint.

Honda Company Profile