Chevy Trucks
1.43/5
Based on 97 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Chevy Trucks

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 18, 2018

458 Chevy Trucks Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I have a 2016 Chevy Colorado that I purchased new. It is a year old with 13,000 miles on it. The vehicle is leaning to the left about 1 inch. It has been to 3 dealers now and I have been told that is within factory specs. The spec is 1/2 at the frame. It is a common problem when you read the Colorado forums and GM continues to ignore it. I need one more repair attempt and then I can start the lemon law process. Beware of buying one of these trucks.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I have a 2016 Chevy Colorado diesel. I purchased it new from the dealership. I drive about 1000 miles a week for work and was excited when a mid- size truck in a diesel came out. My issues began the second week of August 2017, when the truck was under 45,000 miles and less than a year old. The exhaust fluid light had come on before, but it had always gone away. This time, however, the check engine light came on with the poor exhaust fluid light and the vehicle was counting down miles before the engine shut off. It has been back and forth to the dealership for this issue for more than 75 days. At one point, the dealership had the vehicle for 38 days straight, waiting for a part to come in from the Chevy warehouse. I will be going on six months of not being able to rely on my vehicle. It has cost me all of my vacation time, sick days, boss's patience, and pay. I would not purchase this vehicle until the exhaust fluid sensor issues have been resolved.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: June 18, 2017

Treated like garbage when I called to complain about my 2006 Silverado 1500 crew cab. Rust bucket peace of junk. I am normally not so harsh but my truck has become a money pit. Door panel trim fell off rear fenders and cab rusting so badly you would think the truck was 20 plus years old. Replaced wheel bearings 3 times on left 4 on right. Seat stitching is coming apart. Platinum parts are breaking. Wiring issues. Chevy logos fell off and much much more. I will never buy Chevy again. A once very loyal customer. I'll try Ford or Toyota next time.

Original review: May 14, 2017

I bought a 2017 Chevy hd3500 diesel about a month ago. It has 12,000 miles and it dies on me twice while working. I used it to haul a three car trailer so it's kind of dangerous for it just to die on the middle of highway. Dealer said they fixed it. Here I am a week later and I'm on the side of the highway again. I had to paid some serious cash to get it towed back To my town cause GM won't cover cost of trailer to get towed back. I covered cost the first time cause I understood. Second time I don't think so same symptoms then when you call no one is any help. Buyers beware. I should have went to Ford or Dodge.

Original review: May 3, 2017

To start off. Had a 2013 Chevy Duramax left me stranded in New Mexico. When I told them how unsatisfied I was with service. Owner grabbed me physically. Police were called and kicked me to side the road where I stayed for 3 weeks till someone came get me. Tillery Chevrolet. Got back home to where I got a $10000 quote from Barker GMC to repair. Could not get any assistance from customer service. Now I have a 2014 GMC that left me stranded in El Paso, TX. Transmission went out at 30000 miles. They did cover that. Brake booster went out shortly after. Barker covered half of that. Well here I am in South Carolina and the front driver tire likes to fall off. Road Side assistance will not cover towing or storage. Customer Service is no help. I have been a faithful GM customer for 20 years. I will NEVER buy another new GM product. Their vehicles are crap and their service is even worse.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chevrolet?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

The 06 Chevy Equinox is the biggest piece of dog crap that I have ever own! 5wheel bearings, 2 axles, 1drive shaft, 1 starter, 2 struts, 2 brake hoses, 1 blower motor and a resistor. This Chevy is an electrical mess on top of everything else. I have had 5 Chevys and there is one thing I have learned - they are no more than a throwaway car company. NO MORE Chevys for me.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

This is a letter to GMC because of how disgusted I am with their Products, Support, and Dealerships. In August of 2011 I bought my first brand new car, a 2011 Equinox from ELCO Chevrolet in St Louis Missouri. $32,000. From day one I was scammed, there was a broken part the salesman showed me, intentionally holding the dashboard console open by hand and closing it. The part was spring loaded and opens without holding on to it, unknown to me. The dealership hid all the screws and broken parts under the rubber mat. For the past FOUR plus years this car is unreliable and worrisome to take out of town or anywhere. There is a constant engine issue with this car that the dealership in Kirksville can't seem to fix. The first time they told me it was the gas I was buying because they could find the problem. Even though this car can use Flex Fuel, the regular gas I'm using is too cheap.

Since then about every 4-5 months the car dies over and over and I get stranded, unless I can get it started again, and usually it will start again running so rough I'm afraid to shift it in gear as it may damage the transaxle. Then the problem seems to go away, or I've been in Limp in mode. Also nothing but bad gas mileage. I have not had to change brake pads, spark plugs, wires or even a light bulb in the past 5 years BUT everything else that should last many years just falls apart or fails.

What are the odds that after 5 years, both front struts go out at the same time and I'm pretty the rear shock did as well. What are the odds that a brand new battery with a 3 year warranty sticker goes out after 3 years and a week. CAC no help at all. What are the odd that Interior parts keep falling apart. Tires that lasted Half their life. Almost none of these things are normal maintenance and should of lasted a good 10-20 years at least if not the life of the car. I've had 30 year old Chevys and none of this has happened. I also went to College for almost 2 years in auto mechanics, next to my 35 years working on my own vehicles when I have the tools to do it, so I have a pretty good idea how long diagnosing takes when you have the right machines.

Is GM purposely building in failures to get more money? Because I find it extremely odd how every 3 or so months there is always a new failure issue with this car. And I find it odd after my standard warranty was up CACs only response when not arguing with me is to offer a 1 hour hardship diagnosis which the Dealership seems all too glad to use up the entire hour on. Did you also name it hardship to make people feel like bums after spending 10s of thousands?

Listed of some issues, I could write 3 pages of problems never fixed or had to fix myself. And after the paint issue I don't like going to the Dealership here and won't again after this last visit. Center console broken and covered up by St Louis dealer. Replaced after 2-3 months by Kirksville dealership. Rattling noise in engine compartment, dipstick hitting engine, Dealership uses block of rubber to repair. Stabilitrack error message, misfire cylinders. Multiple times first year. Error PO171 and PO173. Never fixed as they can't duplicate the problem so was told to buy more expensive gas. Driver side door handle chrome peeling off. Dealer replaced Stick shift leather falling off. Dealer replaced air bag service light, multiple times, Dealership can't reproduce, then a recall a few months later. Still has Errors from time to time. Multiple radio malfunctions, Dealership no way to diagnose.

Paint etching or whatever on my hood. Was told not to worry about it by Dealership and their body shop who looked at it. Heard nothing for 3 weeks then CAC called Dealership who then claimed Environmental damage and would do nothing. A week after my 3 year standard warranty expired the 3 year warranty battery had a dead cell. Replaced by me. Never had a battery fail right out of the blue at its warranty life. Heater's blower motor stopped working. Replaced myself for $30 after Dealership wasted 3 hours of my time diagnosing it on a 1 hour hardship waiver and then wanted like $400 to fix. 65K tires lasted 38k. Rear passenger door handle is starting to peel off chrome. Both front struts are shot, and I think the rear shock are too, ALL at the same time? Another massive set of PO171 PO173 PO174 errors, Dealership replaced PCV/Intake hose.

Parking assist started beeping every time in reverse, then long beep followed by Parking assist off. Lasted two weeks then worked again. The next week backup camera quit working for two days, the green light on the mirror blinked. Then it started working again. Another massive PO171 PO173 PO174, dealer diagnosed the same PCV hose but took 3 times longer 1.5 hours on another 1 hour hardship waiver to diagnose and still wasn't done. Told them to unhook it as I was not waiting anymore. Offered nothing on warranty work from the PCV hose fix 4 months prior.

For four years I've been constantly dealing with this engine PO171 PO173 PO174 problem and anytime I've taken it to the Dealership they never seem to fix it or can't find the cause other than the PCV hose and I sit for about 2-3 hours whether it is being diagnosed or I come back for a part installed. Since my 3 year warranty has expired CAC doesn't help. They end up offering me that stupid hardship waiver with the disclaimer anything after 1 hour I have to pay for and then the Dealership wastes even more of my time on what I already know is wrong and tell me how many hundreds it's going to cost to fix it. Well I'm pretty much done with Chevys and will definitely never buy another new one. I'm done wasting 4-6 hours every time I go to the Dealership just to have something else break down. I'm also going to contact someone on the lemon law since this engine issue has gone on since the first year and never fixed.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2016

GM has a premature problem with brake line failure as outlined in TSB 13-05-22-001 but GM states that your vehicle will stop if one of your brake lines fail. This is not the case! I parked my 2004 Avalanche at home without any symptoms of a brake line leaking. When I came out in the morning, I started my vehicle, placed my foot on the brake pedal and it went to the floor. GM states that this issue is not life threatening as the vehicles have dual master cylinders which allow the vehicle to be driven to a place to be serviced. This was not the case with my 2004 Avalanche nor with my friend's 2003 Silverado whose brakes failed completely at highway speed totaling the Cadillac CTS-V it was forced to strike as no means of stopping remained!.

As I left my parking space, I realized that I could go no faster than 5 or 10 miles per hour in order for my truck to slowly come to a stop. Once I finally came to a stop, I needed to place the transmission in neutral so it would not drift forward. My vehicle was then towed to a service center. Had this happened at a higher rate of speed, I would most definitely have been involved in an accident. Not all cars with hydraulic brake systems have the problem of losing their brakes completely. Why does GM?

Original review: April 30, 2016

I have had my Chevy volt for a little over 4 years... In the last 2 years I have experienced the main battery unit will not take a charge. I had to take it into the dealer and they worked on it on two occasions (2014 & 2016). It now will not charge to its full range of 40 miles... It seems to only charge to approx 36 miles then as time goes by it starts charging to something less than that until it will all of a sudden it won't take a charge at all. The dealer's representative cannot explain the reason to me... I need help with this problem.

Original review: April 12, 2016

Reason for the review is so that other people who look up information about the car see the not-so-good things as well as the good things. Good: It's quiet. In warm climate it's good on fuel. It's cheap to purchase compared to a Prius (For a reason).

Bad: In the past 7 months it has been in the shop 37 times. It has a exhaust leak that GM indicates is part of the design. It gets 9.4MPG in the Winter due to the cold (GM says it's normal). It has broken down on me twice forcing me to drive a 27 year old Toyota to get to and from work. The heat is terrible. Range is about 1/5th the distance in the cold, and the charging costs double. It's terrifyingly slow on the highway. GM indicates that the range extender is not to be used for road trips. It has shorted out my house once. The steering column has come apart twice, GM had a Class Action Suit against them for this. I had to get a lawyer to get GM to pay attention. The insurance cost on it is double a Mustang due to parts replacement.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2016

Vehicle is only 6 months old and this is the second time I have towed it back to the dealer for no start, gauges going berserk and loosing backlight. Anti-theft some how erased my code in my key and wouldn't allow me to start it. Battery acts like it's dead but not!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2016

2012 Chevy Sonic with 35,500 miles. No indication of brake issues prior to entering an Interstate Highway exit ramp at 65 mph and discovering "no brakes". The short ramp turned as a 25 mph curve. The car crashed into the guardrail. Insurance totaled the car out. Now, the insurance company will specify me at fault, unless Chevy investigates the car. Apparently, there are other complaints of brake issues with this car, but so far.... Chevy has not come through with anything.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2016

08 Chevy 3500 Silverado - I was driving home when I heard loud bang. Seatbelt yanked me back in seat. Truck dies. 4 way flashers come on and truck dies. The dealer told me the airbag sensor must have signaled the seatbelt retractor to deploy because it sensed a accident although I was not in one. To me this is a safety issue and should be addressed by GM. I am just glad I was not on the highway with other vehicles as this happened.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2015

I Bought a 2013 Chevrolet Sonic and have only had it for close to 3 years. I have had the sway bar replaced twice because of it leaking on the right passenger side then the seals on the engine where causing a leak so that had to be repaired. Then like a month ago it was having a coolant leak and all. That was a clamp on a hose that was loose but that is not the point. These things should not have to be fixed on a car that is this new. Do not buy a Chevrolet Sonic. Never again am I going to buy an american car. Toyota here I Come.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2015

My husband drove his 2001 Chevy 2500 HD truck to McDonald's and then back no problems. He shut it off, went inside. Today and about 2 min later looked outside and flames were coming out of the windshield of his truck. Fire Department said 100% that it was faulty wiring and no other reason could have caused this fire. They pinpointed where the fire started and it was in the ignition. Therefore it was in no way his fault.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2015

This 2014 Chevy Silverado 4x4 I bought new this year is not good. This past Thursday went in for oil change. There was a recall on the four-wheel drive, was told they were going to do the upload. It is now Monday Dec. 14, the computer was messed up in the recall fix. I deserve compensation for being without my new truck 16,000 miles on it this long, not my fault for this. Early this year had a recall on driver's seat, took it in, without it again for two days, never had this much trouble with a new truck. No compensation for being without it. The dealership should take care of their customers.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2015

Rented 2014 compact car-Chevy Spark from Dollar at Pittsburgh, PA airport. This is the NOISIEST vehicle I have ever driven! I have a splitting headache. The road noise is so bad. The seats are very uncomfortable and the fuel gauge is NOT user friendly. I could not tell how much fuel was left before empty. By the time I saw the "fill fuel" I ran out of gas!!! I have never ran out of gas in my 35 yrs of driving. I have rented many cars, and I can assure you I will never rent a Spark again.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2015

2008 Chevy HHR - End of September first of October, power steering went out. Replaced fuse and relay fuse. No good. Called GM in Michigan. Talked to them about issue. Found out there was an issue with power steering. Not an actual recall. GM called the foreclosed to me. Nevada, MO. They found an issue with hooking up to computer. That cost me $95.00. They fixed the power steering. No problems since. I called Michigan first. Did not want to get run around at dealer. No problems there. Will buy Chevy again. Thank you to all who helped.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2015

To list all the main problems I'm facing with this car: For some reason the car will not start in the morning (before 8 am) even with another car providing it power with a jumper cable. I took it to the dealership to check and and they performed a full check up and resulted with a battery change (the battery we have wasn't 1 month old at the time). So I bought a battery from the dealership and had it replaced. And the problem still occurs. The dealership still don't know what's wrong with it. It works towards the afternoon and night (without any outside source of power).

While driving at any speed or even at complete rest, the gauges all turn off. The lights are there (lines for the gauges, abs, engine light, stabilitrak, park assist, traction light) but everything goes to zero (gas meter, speedometer, RPM meter, all but the volt meter). The AC is also off, just turns into fan which is horrible in a hot country. Car drives fine but you won't know what speeds you're going at. Sure it comes back after a few minutes but it will also leave within a few minutes too.

The image attached is when I'm moving about 50 km/hr. Randomly the cruise control will just die out and it won't come back on until you restart the car. Knowing those problems, this car has been in and out of the dealership and seems like they either don't know what's happening, or they don't want to admit their faults with this car line. Because the problems never leave. Hope they can find the excuse and fix it from their end so we can get on with our lives.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2015 Who do I contact? I have a 2011 Equinox with 63,000 miles on it. So far I have replaced the compressor, fuel pump, crank shaft, pistons, and the list goes on.

My concern is that Chevrolet/GMC continues to sell vehicles that are not meeting up to reputation that it claims. I also had a 2002 Chevy Impala and guess what, it had the same constant issues. I find it ironic that I buy 2 automobiles and they have the same issues. Oh and when you put your cars in the shop Chevy does not offer a rental, considering they always have to order parts and take the engine completely out of car, I have been inconvenienced for 7 days.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2015

2011 Equinox 74,000mi - Purchased New - Warranty up in 6 months - Multiple problems with Engine, StabliControl. Rusted within 4 years. Engine Replaced - Chevy will not stand behind brand new engine. They don't even trust their own product to back it up. Rust is consumer's problem. Will not back up below standard paint product used on their vehicles. (We have a Chevy 2004 Silverado with NO RUST.)

LEMON LAW - If your Vehicle is not covered under your states LEMON LAW because of time lapsed, but you still have a warranty. You may want to inquire about the FEDERAL MAGNUSON MOSS WARRANTY ACT. If your situation appears not to qualify under YOUR STATE LEMON LAW, there may be another option. A potential resource is the FEDERAL LEMON LAW. This statute is called the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act. In general it falls under the breach of warranty (BOW) theory. Restitution under this act is different than state lemon law. Instead of a refund for the defective vehicle, restitution is the difference between the Kelley blue book value of the car in excellent conditions vs. good or poor condition.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2015

Bought a 2010 Equinox LTZ in 2014. Not even a year I had the vehicle the transmission breaks down. Vehicle was towed to Keyes Chevrolet and had to be fixed. Thinking that was the last of my problems. Now the heat seat is not functioning, as well as a grinding noise coming from the driver side when the ac is on. It is now not blowing cold air as before. Thinking that a certified preowned vehicle from a dealer was safe and minimal problems to occur, I was wrong. Still making car payments and at the same having to spend money on problems that occur with the vehicle. Now the reps at Keyes Chevrolet are irritated by me because the car has been in and out of the service dept.

I wished I had done my research prior to buying the vehicle. I would totally understand if I had the vehicle for 10 years and problems occur. But for a vehicle that is only 5 years old and too many issues is very disappointing. I wish I can just trade in this vehicle! Very frustrated customer. In the near future I don't plan on buying another GM vehicle nor recommend to my friends!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2015 Have bought Chevy vehicles for over 40 years. Would never buy anything other, made fun of other companies, Chevy was the best. Sure eating those words now!

Bought new 2000, 3/4 ton, 4 wheel drive, pickup, $ 27,000 and everything from tailgate to frame has had major problems. Recalled tailgate but only one side not frames, like Toyota. Toyota used same frames and has recalled and replaced all theirs.

Same with 2005 Astro, had old one bought, used and loved it. Transmission went at 300,000 miles, great van. Bought new one 2005, last year. They were made $27,000 and not even close to old one... trans out at 140,000, entire underneath rusted from brake lines to gas lines which are discontinued...gas line.These produces have been so bad we bought a Volkswagen last time. Never thought this would ever happen! Be careful, do not recommend GM produces of any kind from year 2000 through present..

Original review: Sept. 15, 2015

I have a Chevy s-10 1997. I have a intake gasket that needs replaced. Now it's going to cost hundreds of dollars to have fixed. I have used the Dex cool antifreeze for years in my GM trucks. Now I'm hear that this product is cause damage to many vehicles. I hope that GM decides to take care of the issues.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2015

I found out that my fuel tank on my 2004 Chevy TB EXT has a hole in it and is leaking fuel. I tried to contact GM over 6 months ago and it wasn't until maybe a little over a month ago that someone finally got back to me about this issue. I finally was able to get my TB into the dealer to get it looked at and they did confirm that there is a hole in the fuel tank.

I was able to find out, prior to getting the confirmation on the fuel tank, that there was a 10 year extension on the vehicle for the fuel tank or it would be covered up to a certain amount of miles. I am aware that my vehicle has exceeded the warranty extension as well as the mileage limitation, however, this fuel tank issue is leaking GASOLINE! Why is this not a major concern? This is a very dangerous situation! I asked to speak to someone who was above the Senior Rep that I spoke with and of course I got the runaround. I just wanted to speak to someone to see if maybe I could get a reconsideration. I am not the first owner of this vehicle and unfortunately I received the vehicle after the warranty extension and mileage limitations. I am very angry at the idea that such a dangerous situation isn't more of a concern to them.

Before I found out about the previous reports for other vehicles I did try to check other auto shops for used fuel tanks and EVERY place I went to said that the SUVs that they had all had the same issue and that they could not sell me the fuel tank. I have been told they will not be fixing my fuel tank unless I pay the expenses and have not received a phone call from the Senior Advisor that "helped" me, regarding my request for a review. Terrible service and terrible company. I cannot believe it comes down to me getting the news involved and contacting the BBB. I am praying for a miracle.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2015

Power steering pump have a loud whining noise, had it replace and it still does the same thing. Called GM twice, both times no concern for the customer, just telling what they can't do. Experience with Chevy-GM is horrible, wouldn't recommend to anyone. They don't really care about the customer or the defected repair parts.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2015

Me and girlfriend was coming down rocky canyon known as Shaw Mountain Rd. and hit soft dirt. Back started to swerve and tried to turn the steering wheel the way of skid and no steering and no ABS brakes. It had a recall on my 1994 Chevy suburban. We hit brush and lights out. My truck is totaled. It wasn't my fault. and It was the truck itself.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2015

2010 Chevy Equinox with 89,000 miles. Starting early this year April 2015, engine began rapidly burning oil. Piston rings needed to be replaced because of defect. Chevy provided extended warranty and covered repairs. Two months later the transmission fails. 3 months after powertrain warranty expires. Chevy agrees to provide assistance. We pay a $400 deductible and Chevy replaces transmission. A month later, same issue but computer related. Dealer accepts responsibility. A week later, the horn stops working. We pay out of pocket $200. Still weeks later, driving to NY, engine light comes on and we pull off the NJ Turnpike to call for tow.

Chevy can't provide rental car because it's off hours and we'd have to wait for diagnostic and get rental approval. Turns out the fuel injectors need replacing. Couldn't wait to have car diagnosed so I had to rent a car out of pocket 439.60. Chevy not reimbursing and want us to pay for repairs 1700.00. Chevy offers assistance and we have to pay $850.00 to fix.

I feel we shouldn't be held responsible for any further repairs as this car is defective. Service rep even said so. Chevy engineers can't even explain why this is happening. We've done everything to keep car up to snuff. Oil changes, servicing. Car is under driven and shouldn't be giving us this many problems. I feel that initial repair work of piston rings wasn't done properly resulting in a snowball effect. I feel that Chevy should cover the cost of repairs and the rental. Had we been close to home, rental car wouldn't have been necessary because we could have borrowed a car until this was addressed.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2015

I bought a new 2011 Traverse. Have had problems with it from the beginning. I bought it with all the bells and whistles expected it would last a lifetime and wouldn't have to purchase a vehicle right away. I do not believe in trade-ins since they rip you off generally. I spoke to the manager when I took it in for servicing after the third time in less than one month. No help!! Very rude about it! I even spoke to a GM manager, no help there either!

Anyways I took it in for repair within three days because my brand new Traverse battery died, which they didn't understand why. Then the steering wheel started making noise, which they said was normal. Whatever! Then all the recalls came. I think my Traverse payments should be made by the company since it's there more than with me. Then a water pump issue came up where it was overheating!!! It's still new!! It should not overheat. Then a funky noise with the AC fan they had to replace. Then a strut issue, they also repaired. Now a check engine light turns on!! It only has 38k miles.

My Ford pickup has 159k and took it in ONCE for a recall. That's it!! That's how cars should be reliable, especially when have children and work. I just received a letter of another recall of the Tailgate!! How many more recalls and problems do they have to see before they realize they are manufacturing them WRONG! Something needs to change. Very dissatisfied and unhappy!!

Original review: July 26, 2015

I have my 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche truck that has about 50,000 mile. On 7/24/2015 (Friday), I was towing an 8,000 travel trailer traveling down Route 61 in Kentucky heading to Dale Hollow Marina State Park. All of a sudden, the brakes failed as I was trying to brake following a convoy of military vehicles. I couldn't stop it but had to change lane avoiding hitting the military vehicle. In changing lane, I almost hit another vehicle on the other lane. It was very scary situation for me and my kids in the truck. I was driving about 55 miles per hours then.

The brakes totally failed but I managed to drive it using the trailer brake to a Chevrolet/GMC dealership, who checked it out and said the brake lines were "exposed" and now leaking brake oil due to corrosion. As he checked out my truck, he told me that he just had another truck from other out of state having the same issue. Even though the truck is about 11 years old, it only has about 50,000 miles. How could brake lines have such bad corrosion? In fact, a year before that, my parking brake broke also due to corrosion.

I have other cars and van (i.e., Honda), where I have them over 200,000 miles and over 15+ years, but have no corrosion or brake lines rusted and failed like this. I am very disappointed at Chevrolet/GMC having such a poor workmanship on the vehicles. Reading what other people are having the similar issue, I don't understand why there are no recalls in fixing this problem since it's a safety issue.

Chevy Trucks Company Information

Chevrolet
www.chevrolet.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use