4.0/5 (453 ratings)
Shop Now on Rydeshopper
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Chevy Trucks

Chevrolet makes several models of mid-size and full-size trucks. Read more Chevrolet reviews to learn about other models.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Chevy Trucks Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chevy Trucks?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chevy Trucks?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2012

I own a 2003 Chevrolet truck. On the night of Jan 22, 2012, we had fairly strong winds, and it blew the paint off of the roof of my truck. I've been told that the paint/finish was inadequate during the late 1990's and early 2000's, and therefore, may be under warranty. The finish underneath the white paint was a smooth silver finish. I don't understand why paint was ever applied over such a smooth finish. The paint finish (some pieces are 8" to 9" square) were scattered over my yard.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2012

I had contacted GM about a safety issue on my 2004 Chevy Trailblazer. I had researched the problem, and noted that it is a common problem on this car, from the years 2003 to 2007. I spoke with Mel in customer service about the issue, and he said I had to have it verified by a dealer. I had that done in 2010, but he said it had to be done again to see what help I could get to repair the problem.

I told Mel I did not have the money to get the repairs in hopes that GM would cover this issue. Mel said the only way to move forward, was to have it verified by the dealer. I expressed concern that they would not tell me anything different from last time, but he insisted that this was the next step. I took the car in, and the dealer told me nothing different from 2010. The only difference was that, it cost me $100.00, which was a shock, since no one told me that this would cost anything, since I was following what Mel told me to do.

I was misled twice, once by Mel, and then by the dealership. In this economy, a hundred dollars is a lot to me and my family. When I expressed concern over how I was misled, the only response was that they could credit it to the repair bill, but I already told Mel I did not have the money to repair the vehicle. I was then contacted by Laura, who proceeded to tell me there was nothing GM would do about the problem, and that the only thing about the money, was to have a credit. I asked for a refund, and she told me that this is not GM's business model. I was misled, and now out of $100.00, because I followed what GM told me, was the only way to find out if they could help me.

I am very disappointed in how GM will not take a stand, and correct this and refund $100.00 to maintain a once loyal customer. I am reporting this to any outlet possible. I was misled by GM, and just wanted them to correct the situation, but instead took a stand that they are okay with misleading a customer, instead of making amends. I will never buy another GM product, nor would I ever recommend anyone to buy their products. I know I am only one person, but hopefully, by me reporting, it does not happen to other hardworking Americans who trusted GM.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2012

Mr. V. purchased 2006 Chevrolet Colorado LS Pickup Truck 4 Cylinder 2.8 fuel injected on January 3, 2012 from Grand Prize Chevrolet. The vehicle was supposed to be a certified used GM vehicle with a bumper to bumper 12 month/12,000 mile warranty and 100,000 mile/5 year power train limited warranty. When the vehicle began running rough and started losing gas mileage on the second week of ownership, he took it to his local Chevrolet dealership and they ran a diagnostic on his engine, which stated that the number 2 cylinder was misfiring. Thinking the vehicle had its bumper to bumper warranty, he asked the dealership to fix his vehicle.

According to the repairing dealership, Mr. V. did not have a certified used vehicle. There was no warranty and the repairs would have to come out of Mr. V.’s pocket for the repair of the vehicle.

Mr. V. went back to Grand Prize and informed them of his difficulties with repair on his supposed under warranty vehicle and was informed that the dealership was a little behind in putting in warranties. Two days later, he was informed that they have attempted to put the warranty paper work through and GM continues to kick it back as an unwarranted vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2011

I went to pick my husband up from the airport around 2:15 yesterday. It had been raining earlier in the day and previous days prior. It had not been raining for a few hours. The road were still a little wet. I picked him up in his 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer. We left the airport. I took the exit ramp to go toward Cincinnati. I lost complete control of the truck. My husband said someone was watching over us. The truck went off at the best possible spot that it could. It finally stopped. If it would not have been that exact spot, he said we would have flipped and our son probably wouldn't have parents. My husband put the truck in AWD. He said that is the only way he can drive his truck in the rain. He said that was exactly what happened once before, that's why he started putting it into a different gear. I have to say when he had told me about that time previous, I brushed it off thinking, “Oh, it's nothing. My car has hydroplaned before”.

We have had a lot of problems with the truck. I have never complained about them. I was thinking as time passes, you have to do repairs and brush everything off as normal. I will say sitting behind that driver's seat yesterday, what happened should have never happened. They do need to fix the problem whatever is going on. Not only could we have been killed, my son could have been left with no parents, no family. It could have involved another innocent person. Now it is actually scary to me knowing that even if I go out there, drive as safe and careful as I am supposed to, we don't have the company doing their job on making products and equipment that is safe. So, it did wake us up. We are getting a will made up. Some things are out of our control. I do believe the company needs to figure out what the heck is going on. Their family gets on the road everyday also. Even if they are not driving a Chevrolet Trailblazer, that loses it. One can drive next to them and lose it.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2011

I experienced a loss of brakes last October 2010 so I had the system checked and worked on but they could not find the problem.

The dealer replaced the Master Cylinder Hydro Booster, rear brakes and reported that none of this helped but it cost me $1800. I brought the truck home and researched on the issue. I replaced the ABS sensors and all brakes, rotors, and brake hoses at the wheels yet I still experience brake pedal loss while performing sharp turns in either direction. The only way to recover is to pump the brake pedal.

I am living with a problem and I don't like it.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2011

I purchased an 05 Colorado, which I enjoy. But shortly after purchasing the vehicle, the air conditioning was going in and out. I purchased another resistor and it seemed to have fixed the problem, but it happened again.

Upon further review, the pigtail wiring harness was/is burning/scorching on the lower speeds of the plug. I asked for assistance at Fox Chevrolet and they were not able or willing to help. I got another pigtail and it is now doing the same thing. I've called local salvage places and apparently I'm not the only one having the problem because they have no more.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2011

The brakes on my 2002 Chevy 2500 pickup failed. The undercarriage has also rusted out badly.

Chevy never made to have it recalled even if they know the problem. And the dealer never made it known that there was a problem. So much for Carfax. No past records of problems were found. I should know better than to trust car dealerships, I suppose.

I had a loss of brakes suddenly with a truck full of people. It could have been deadly. No warning lights and no advance notice of any problems. Very lucky no one was hurt or killed.

Original review: July 14, 2011

I got my used 2005 Trailblazer 4wd in March 2010. My gas gauge was not working so I took it to a Chev dealership and they fixed it at my expense. I then had to replace the battery, and my speedometer does not work now, which I still have not fixed for I cannot afford it.

I am a divorced woman and I don't have that kind of money. The dealership told me it would cost around 400 to fix it. In the meantime, my fan stopped working in my truck. When I purchased it, the number 5 level would not work until last week, all levels of my fan stopped working so I purchased a resistor pack. My son- in-law fixed it for me so I have my AC fan back again. I feel that the speedometer is a safety issue and that it seems to be an ongoing problem with thousands of people. I think some action needs to be taken on this faulty equipment and I want everyone to complain to the Chev consumer complaints so we can get this problem taken care of. I hope that this is not a waste of my time because I truly love my truck. I just want these problems fixed. I'm just asking for some help!

Original review: June 14, 2011

I purchased my 2006 Chevrolet Trail Blazer in 2009. About 6 months later, My fuel gauge dropped and has not been able to read fuel level since. I have researched online, and discovered that many are having the same issue. With my car only 3 years young at the time, I would not expect such an issue. Every since then, I have run out of fuel at least 9 times, and was stuck on a major highway!

GM should enforce a recall and remedy this issue. This is my third Chvey, but the first time I am extremely dissatisfied. Given the fact that I am a single parent, between keeping a roof over my son and mine, and making this car payment, I can't afford to fix this issue that shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. I'm not getting out of my Chevy SUV. What I thought I paid for, which is quality.

Original review: April 19, 2011

I've had problems on my 2004 Chevy Silverado with the ABS on both front wheels and the brake system in general. The problem is that the brake pedal goes straight to the floor as the ABS is going off. Because the ABS sensor is built right into the wheel hub, you have to replace the whole hub and not just the sensor. Price is about $400 per wheel. I had the hubs done at about 40K miles. Now that I've had both front hubs replaced, my brake lines have totally rusted through and brake fluid spews out onto the road.

This happened to my wife and I while coming down a steep hill to a 4-way stop. As I was slowing starting to brake for the intersection, the brake pedal went further and further towards the floor. I was then pushing as hard as I could, shifting to a lower gear and then using the emergency brake. When I looked outside of the truck for what I didn't know, I seen where the brake line was rusted through and the fluid was still dripping out on the road. This could have been a loss of life situation had I come to the stop sign while another vehicle was going through the intersection.

The more research I do, the more I find that GM did not put any corrosive protection on any of the ABS system hubs, sensors or brake fluid lines. This also is true for gasoline lines, power steering and master cylinder lines. I'm amazed that there is not a class action suit against GM, if it was Toyota, it would be all over the television.

I've spent roughly $800 for the hubs. My truck is presently at a dealership for the rusted brake lines and I don't know what this will cost. I can deal with the money but I probably wouldn't be able to deal with any loss of life. I don't think loss of life is an issue with GM. Money is what they worship!

Original review: April 15, 2011

My 2006 Chevy trailblazer has had multiple repairs since new. Check engine light has been activated numerous times; repairs made and light continues to stay on. The fuel sensor, O2 sensors, weather stripping on doors has been replaced. The instrument cluster lights up daily. Several fault codes are activated according to mechanic, including O2 sensors, which will have to be replaced yet again. GM wanted me to come in and pay for a diagnostic test before determining if repairs are covered under warranty. Where is the recall on this model?

Safety concerns. My wife ran out of gas due to faulty gas gauge at a dangerous spot on a roadway. We’ve incurred numerous repair costs in an attempt to repair the check engine light to pass emissions testing. An emission waiver has already been granted based on money spent on repairs after the testing facility noted the fault codes and failed the vehicle.

Original review: March 24, 2011

On July 28, 2010 I was in an Accident in My 2006 Silverado PickupTruck. I went off the road and hit several trees down and the main one, I hit dead center of the front end of my truck and the trees had me trapped in the truck. The only part of the Vehicle the was not damaged was the Tailgate. My airbag didn't deploy. I have sent letters to General Motors(GM). They are not at all concerned of the fact that I have been getting them to understand. I understood the letters that they sent back to me. They just stated that the airbags are not made by them. So they are not responsible for the airbags not deploying.

My Vehicle wasn't damaged enough. I sent them pictures and they even has a so called Engineer from there Company go and check out the Vehicle where it was sold to a Salvage Yard in Kentucky. So, why? I don't understand why they would put some thing in the Vehicles that we are told how safe they are for us to drive? We believe every thing our Salesman tell us as they are trained to do to make a sale. Not only did the Airbag not deploy. But, the Onstar never came on until I pushed the Button to get help for me.

If I had not regained consciousness. There is no telling how long it would have take for someone to find my off the road where I was. All GM is concerned with is they are not responsible because they don't make the products that they put in their vehicles. But, they are the ones making the money at our life's expense. I have another vehicle that is made by them, that I'm still paying on and I'm very uneasy to drive that vehicle every time I get in it. That is why I'm so glad that my husband did replace my truck with another Chevy Truck. He bought us another Dodge which is what he traded in for the Chevy Truck.

Original review: March 21, 2011

Let me start off by saying that I had put everything into this small business and purchased a new Chevy C5500 rollback. I have been in the shop an endless number of times. The motor went bad at 243,000 miles a couple months out of warranty. So I know I have to get another to purchase a new motor. A little over 13,000 dollars then at 51,000 miles, the second motor goes bad.

GM put another motor in it based on the motor warranty at 8,000 miles. On the 3rd motor, it knacked at the shop. I'm in great jeopardy of losing everything because GM don't seem to want to help in anyway. I think that if their product doesn't work and it is their fault, why don't I get a rental truck so I can keep working? Something needs to be done and I don't know what else to do.

Original review: March 9, 2011

I was driving my 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 pickup and pulling an empty 16' cargo trailer, and started to descend an 8% grade hill. I had the Trans in TOW mode and started applying the brakes to slow from approx 50 mph, as I was going to turn at the bottom of the hill.

The brakes first held and then as I held brake pedal pressure constant the pedal went to the floor. I quickly realized I was in trouble and pulled the Trans to 3 and then 2. Thank God there was no one in front of me making the same left turn as I, as there was a steep tree lined hill to my right and it would have been catastrophic at that point.

I stepped on the emergency brake and got the truck stopped but missed my turn by approx. 100 feet. I recovered my composure and after a few minutes stopped shaking enough to limp my truck home using the emergency brake and 2nd gear. I was approx. 2 miles from my home on a country blacktop road. When checking out the truck brake lines found them to be extremely rusty and in one place split. I replaced that line only to fail a 2nd line while bleeding the brakes in my driveway.

After replacing the 2 lines from the master cylinder to the ABS module and the 2 lines from the module to the front wheel cylinders, I again ventured out only to again lose my brakes on the downgrade of my driveway again, which was the last straw, and I replace all the remaining lines. Pedal is still mushy but the brakes are holding and not leaking fluid. I am the 2nd owner of the truck and put maybe 3,000 miles a year on the truck.

I also own a 1997 automobile which has over 300,000 miles and never had a brake problem and the brake lines show very little rust, and I drive this vehicle all winter while I might use the truck a half dozen times during adverse conditions. I believe GM is at fault here by putting cheap steel brake lines on their trucks, probably as a cost reduction since they get the truck thru warranty but in actuality put the driver, passengers and others at risk do to the Safety problem they chose to ignore. That being, the brakes ability to stop the truck as they were designed to do.

I admit I'm not a truck mechanic but have worked for John Deere as a mechanical technician for the last 40 years and there is very little in the mechanical field that I can't repair.

Original review: March 7, 2011

On 1/19/2011, I purchased a black 4WD Silverado Chevrolet pickup. On 1/30/11, the horn began honking and the lights were flashing at odd times.

On a trip to South Dakota last 1/31/11, I was awakened during the night because the lights were flashing and the horn was honking. The next morning, the truck would not start. Fortunately, a Good Samaritan jump-started the truck. I drove the truck home. To prevent another episode of not being able to start the truck, I kept the motor going until arriving home. On my way home, the horn began honking periodically. I arrived home and put the truck into the garage.

On 2/1/11, the truck would not start. So it was just parked in the garage. I called the Fletcher Chevrolet dealership. They would not send help to start the truck. I was advised to call Roadside Assistance.

Roadside Assistance called and I explained the problem. I told them that when I looked under the hood, there was water in the fuse box. Roadside Assistance suggested that Fletcher Chevrolet should look and find the cause of the problem. They advised me that I should not tell Fletcher about the water in the fuse box, but to give the problems encountered instead. Roadside Assistance said the wrecker would arrive within 96 minutes. It was snowing outside. The wrecker did not come. I tried calling them. The wrecker said they could not drive over the hills even though our SUV could go quite well and there were no hills around.

Finally, after several calls to Roadside Assistance and realizing we may not get a wrecker, the truck was pushed out of the garage on 2/4/11 and pulled to the end of the driveway by another pickup. After continuing statements from Roadside Assistance that the wrecker would arrive momentarily, we started asking for a different wrecker service (Action Towing, which was also telling us one thing) and we finally had a wrecker come and get the truck. The truck was taken to Fletcher Chevrolet on Friday.

On Monday (2/7/11), I called Fletcher Chevrolet to check on the status of the truck. Fletcher did not know it was there! Finally, I found that the keys had been given to the sales staff.

On 2/8/11, the service replaced the starter. When the truck returned, the horn would not honk. I strongly suspected they did not check the fuse box and that the problem was in the security system. Nevertheless, I left on a trip to Washington on the same day. On 2/26/11, however, I was awakened during night with horn honking outside the motel room. So I disabled the battery till next day.

On 2/27/11, the Chevrolet dealership discovered that the fuse box needed to be replaced. I ordered a fuse box which had to be shipped from Florida. I spent the next three days in Billings, Montana awaiting shipment of the part from Florida. On 3/2/11, the part arrived. The truck was repaired and I left Montana. Chevrolet said they will reimburse for the hotel bills I spent while waiting for the part to arrive.

However, there are still several concerns about this truck, especially in light of the poor service and poor response from Fletcher Chevrolet. The concerns below show my concern and lack of faith in this dealership:
1. The oil pressure gauge shows oil pressure that is lower than normal.
2. The poor fuel mileage (MPG) is lower than what’s advertised for the vehicle.
3. When driving, the truck would suddenly slow and start to downshift even on level road.
4. When driving down hill, it would downshift for no reason.
5. The cruise control jumps on and off on rougher highway.
6. The windshield wipers do not clean window.

7. OnStar already had four calls on a different number that are definitely not for this owner and this vehicle. Did another person activate this OnStar?

Original review: Oct. 20, 2010

Last year I almost hit another vehicle while parking my 2000 GMC 1500 pickup truck. I hit the brakes and the pedal pushed back up. I had to release pressure from me pushing on brake and then reapply brake quickly in order for it to stop. I discovered that it was the wheel bearing going bad and the sensor is what caused this to happen. How can they put a sensor on something that will make something fail like that and put peoples live in danger? Looking at all the posts online it happens all the time like this. Cost $350.00 to repair.

Secondly just last month I pulled out of a parking lot and went to stop before the main road when my brake pedal went right to the floor. Again just missing another vehicle. Discovered that bad grade steel was installed on this truck for the Brake lines by the manufacturer because apparently again lots of complaints online about the brake lines rusting. Cost $1,000 repair. I just put $800.00 into getting all new Brake rotors and pads 6 months ago. It took the mechanic hours of hammering and torching everything off because of the rust. I am also looking at another $400.00 bill because my Brake Calipers are going to be next. I love my truck but GMC/ Chevy really blow it by using such cheap grade steel on the entire underbody of these trucks. The frame as well is all rusted.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2010

2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD with 24,000 miles at the first problem and only 37,000 miles now. 2.5 years of airbag service lights, the wiring is deteriorating and some problems are only 9 miles apart. I'm definitely afraid of driving this vehicle and having the airbag go off in my face with trailer behind me. Now after reading about the brakes, this truck has got to go.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2010

I own a 2007 Chevy Duramax. I purchased it new, and it has more shop time than miles. It has 35,852 miles now. I complained to Chevy at 1-800- ex. 32607. I talked to Barbara, and they never did a thing to help. They just said “We will take care of you” just to calm me down, then nothing. I got no call back. They did not fix my problems. It’s in the shop since new. It was fixed for the following: 3 front ends, engine light 6 times, paint is off door moldings, open doors, and they are rotted on bottom inside, bed rails are rotted and have been like that since 8 months old. You have both front seats springs inside maybe making noises like it is 100 years old and I am only 180 lbs. So, it's not because I’m heavy. You can't lean on inside door rest, because of the noise coming from them is louder than radio. My case is open at Chevy, but my truck sits in my driveway waiting as I make payments on a $50,000.00 truck. I need help.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2010

I had a 2001 1/2 ton Chevy truck. After having problems with the abs system kicking in when it was a few years old, every time I tried to stop, I had to pull the sensors, clean the rust, and replace. One sensor broke in the process and I had to pay for out of pocket. A month later there was a recall on it. Now on my 05 it was doing the same thing. After contacting GM, I was told that there is no recall on my model year and the problem I am having was fixed by the 05 model.

They want me to take in and charge me seventy some dollars an hour to diagnose the problem. I pulled the sensors, cleaned the rust, and replaced it once again. The left front was rusted in the hub and broke again. I once again had to buy a sensor out of pocket (over $250 at dealership). I feel GM should have covered this service since it is a known problem and had recalls on in previous models. It cost me $188 for a new sensor from Napa and an hour of my own time to fix.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2010

My 2005 Chevy Silverado with 70,000 miles was put in for service on brakes, pulsating, not stopping at stops and ABS kicking in. The dealer (Nissan) replaced all rotors, calipers, drums, shoes and pads, and abs sensors, and flushed fluid lines and master, totaling $1400. In Feb. 2010, the problem comes back and I pulled ABS fuse to be able to operate and stop. It worked until about 8/2010. At 79000 miles it started pulsating. I took back to dealer under the 12-month 12,0000 mile warranty. Tech said I had bad rear axle seals that was leaking fluid on drums and shoes, $500 dollars later, pulled out of dealer and same problem, abs kicks in at low speeds and stops, tech drive along said that this is normal. I said it's normal to kick in abs on a straight stop on dry asphalt. he said, 'Yes, with this abs system it is." I will be taking them to small claims court and taking the truck to a Chevy dealer in my area.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2010

Today when leaving the golf course to return home, I noticed my brakes went almost to the floor, but I could still stop. My 2001 S-10 has 24,950 miles on it. I drove the six miles home, and when inspecting under the hood, I noticed the brake fluid cylinder half full. I walked around the truck and found brake fluid pouring out of a rusted brake line that connected to the left rear wheel. The line is completely rusted.

Rust has been falling out of my tailgate for four years, and the panel under the hood beneath the windshield wiper motor has a 4" rusted out hole, as well as a quarter size rust out hole on the lower panel of right door, which looks like it rusted from the inside out. This pickup has been one repair bill after another. It wil be the last GM for me, especially with the Gov't Motors connection now.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2010

My 1999 2500 Chevy Truck has rusted/rotted brake lines and one blown-out brake line. I almost hit my house with the truck trying to stop when it happened. This should not have happened to a truck with about 62,000 miles. My truck has not moved from my driveway in 5 months. What a let down from Chevy. GM would not pay for this or recall this dangerous problem. I am lucky I did not get hurt or damage my house when the brake pedal went to the floor when the brake line blew out. Is someone going to get hurt first before they recall this problem?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2010

My 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD has poor brakes. My wife and I have been noticing this for the past month or two that the brakes just "disappear" when being applied. I haul a 2008 Dutchman Denali 5th wheel camper nearly every week end, and with the extra weight behind me, the brakes take extra long to stop and now they are feeling mushy.I will keep checking into recalls or GM bulletins for issues, but have already talked the a local GM dealer and they said everything was just fine.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2010

Owner of 2005 Chevrolet Equinox with 76,000 miles (8-20-10). Over the past 6 months, headlight bulbs require replacing every 2-3 weeks. Dealer says the seals around the headlights are loose which causes moisture build-up thereby causing the bulbs to "blow out" frequently. I have researched this problem and found that this is a universal problem with the 2005 Chevy Equinox. It appears that GM failed to properly use a sealant for the headlights that is durable. While driving at night, the headlights are subject to malfunction without notice. This a critical issue as I have a long daily commute to and from work.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2010

2002 Silverado 2500HD had to replace rear brakes and rotors at 24 k. Abs activates 100% of the time at less than 5 mph. This started around 40 k. Need a new front left sensor/wheel bearing. Rusty and leaky brake lines found at 70 k. All need to be replaced. Classic Chevy in Mentor won’t fix under so-called recall.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2010

On January 26, 2010, at 12:30 in the morning, my 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 with 46k miles on it caught fire by itself and burned to a total loss. We were asleep at the time. The dog barking at the flames woke us up and we called 911. The house would have caught on fire had we not been awakened by the dog. The truck was a total loss and burned to the ground, even melting engine parts. Our insurance company reimbursed us for the loss and we bought a Dodge 3500 truck.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2010

I bought brand new 2007 Chevy Equinox in September 2007. It has been in shop numerous amount of time. I have made numerous phone calls to GM regarding this since first time in the shop. The only thing they would do is extend warranty 10,000 miles which is now up and again car is in shop for same exact problem. GM refuses to call me back as they have promised and refuses to let me speak to a supervisor.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2010

Air bags in my husband's 2006 Chevy Silverrod 2500 pickup that was made by and with GM products. A truck that I loved driving so very much. I never thought that it would turn on me that way because we took such care of that truck as any one could see. Now have a very hard time getting around my home I hurt everywhere in my body. Both legs hit under the dashboard. My right foot is swollen all the time. I can hardly walk on it.

My chest and my breast where damaged by the seat belt that holds I know that the seat belt did its job. I can hardly breath and whenever I cough, it really lets me know I have broken ribs on my right side. I have a burn on my neck. I can't move my arms without pain. I have more problems with my neck. Because of all of these pains, I'm not able to drive myself to the doctors that I have to see on a regular schedule because I'm disabled and can't work any more. I can hardly do my house work with the pain I am in. I want to start a class action suit against GM for the air bags for not deploying as they should have and because of all the pain I'm in.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2010

My 2003 Chevy Silverado brake pedal went to the floor while trying to stop at an intersection. This caused me to hit the vehicle in front of me. The anti-lock brakes never engaged.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2010

I have a 2006 Chevy Silverado $33,000.00 still owe 16 thousand have full coverage as the bank has a lien on my truck went to Colorado for vacation and the dash melted they said not covered. I believe full coverage is full coverage. Please help if you can.

Chevy Trucks Company Information