AutoZone

AutoZone
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.19/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

AutoZone Reviews

Original review: March 19, 2020

On march 12th, I had my batt light come on, in my dooly, we were 11 hrs away from home. I had the manager Jorge ** come out and check my alternator, showed it was bad, I changed it right there in the parking lot, while changing that out, Jorge came back outside and suggested we test my 2 batts too. so I took them out and he put them on the tester/charger, just as I was finishing up with the alternator, he came out and said oh your batts are bad, we need to replace them, he said he didnt want us out on the road that far and break down. Also vicky ** helped out by getting me the tools I needed to change it all out. And aron **, who is new to Autozone, was right there in the middle helping and trying to learn as much as he could. The alternator I had on there, was only 2 wks old. I was so fortunate to have stopped at this autozone, they went way above the bar in helping me, due to them, we made it home safely, thanks again to jorge, vicky and aron.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I needed parts looked up for my 2008 VW Passat. Employee, Joe G @ 1237 North Ft Myers Auto Zone not only looked up the parts but examined my engine and made suggestions about products that would help with my car's oil problem. He is an excellent employee with great auto mechanic knowledge and very polite and helpful. He also recommended additives which would slow down the burning of oil and stated they were on sale!

I went to a different Auto Zone to purchase the recommended products. This was located off of S. Tamiami Trail, Ft Myers. The salesperson, Amanda was also extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She also examined my engine and found a small leak. She explained which part numbers I would need to fix it and recommended a garage she trusted. Both of these employees went above and beyond the normal service experience! Good work, Auto Zone for hiring such qualified, professional staff members! Auto Zone is my Auto store from now on!!!!

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

My car broke down a week ago in Silverthorne, Colorado. I limped it to the local AutoZone where I had the pleasure of meeting Steve **. This was not a short visit. I ended up staying 7 hours trying to get my car up and running. It is an amazing community of caring auto enthusiasts who use the AutoZone parking lot fixing their cars. Before long, I had several customers assisting me, they loaned me tools, shined flash lights and gave me promise that my car would come back to life.

Throughout this 7 hour adventure, Steve would come out of the store to see how I was doing. He sincerely wanted to help and was confident that we could get my car back up and running. Long story short, I blew my engine, but I felt compelled to write a review on my AutoZone experience. All the employees went above and beyond in assisting me. I now think of AutoZone in a very different light. An amazing business with amazing employees. Thanks Bernardo and Steve for all your support and help. I will stop in and say hello the next time I pass through Silverthorne. Cheers and happy holidays!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I'm a regular customer of AutoZone for small car parts such as windshield wipers, synthetic oil, wiper blades, etc. and have never had a bad experience as such. My last visit was six months ago and I was assisted with picking the appropriate bulb for my vehicle by a very knowledgeable and efficient staff member, Andrae **, who switched out my right brake light right away on the same visit. I had to go back in today to switch out the same light since it had burned out. So per usual, I went into AutoZone on my lunch break only to be met with lazy and resistant staff (including the supervisor I requested to speak with) at the front desk refusing to change the bulb because it was "too difficult". No one even bothered at attempting and one guy went as far as to tell me he had my SAME car, explained to me the steps on how to do it (because he does it himself) but stated he "could not do it" for me.

Andrae came up to the front and I recognized him immediately and asked if he could help and he was happy to assist. He went out to my car and took 15 minutes of his day to change the bulb and help make my experience in this store that much better. No issues, no complaints, no attitude. Just great customer service and the only reason I wanted to leave this review. Thank you Andrae ** for being the only person in this location who is actually willing to help! Or maybe the only one who knows what he's doing. That's something to think about.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

This is an amazing story about the experience I had this morning at Autozone. My car battery was about to die this morning as I was leaving work at 7am, so I took my car to autozone to check to see if my battery was still under warranty and go figure, it wasn't. I know the lady at the store could feel and see the fear in my eyes as she gave me the total price for a new battery. I am a single mother of two working graveyard and having a REALLY hard time making ends meat on my own right now. She told me to give her a minute to talk to her manager and see what she could do to help. God bless her! She and her manager are both my angels sent from heaven (I’m so sorry I couldn’t remember their names but I promise I’ll be back to find out and I will come with gifts when I can afford them).

They gave me a new battery with warranty for a VERY reasonable price. ???? She was so nice, she even scared away all the grasshoppers that were jumping at me. She gave me a hug, told me “Just remember, there is someone who cares about you today. Just pay it forward.” Let’s talk about ABOVE AND BEYOND customer service right here! This lady and her manager deserve to be employee of the month for eternity! Please please please give them both credit of some kind, they are amazing people and I am truly thankful from the bottom of my heart!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autozone?

Original review: June 9, 2020

Very satisfied with the Store Manager's efforts to find the floor mats for my new car. Thank you, Sharon. I didn't knew this new store in Homestead. Now, I know where to go to find an excellent service.

Original review: June 1, 2020

I'm beyond mad right now. I've always trusted AutoZone, UNTIL TODAY!! Went to AutoZone to buy Window Shields for my Subaru Crosstrek. Ordered them and paid. Got a call they were in. Was so excited until I opened the box and saw they where for a Chevy Equinox. Ok no big deal UNTIL!!! Took them back and they told me, "Oh they are not available yet for your Crosstrek!!!" WHAT THE!!! Then why didn't you tell me that in the first place? No instead you sold me something that I could not use at all!!! BEYOND MAD RIGHT NOW. YOU HAVE LOST A VALUED CUSTOMER AUTOZONE!!! I will be sharing this all over Social Media for sure!!!!

Original review: June 1, 2020

I went to store on Deer Park ave/Deer Park NY. All customers were wearing mask, Not one employee had one, one employee had one and he had it on under his mouth, doesn’t say much for management. Shame on them.

Original review: May 30, 2020

Store 6098 Locust Grove Virginia denied us service because we did not have a mask.. Manager said it was a state law then it was store policy. CDC says people only wear mask if sick. Store discrimination.

Original review: May 27, 2020

My car broke down. I went to AutoZone in Levittown NY 11756 to get the part. I used my card to pay for the part $158. They took my money the same day out of my bank account but the same day I return my core of $43. It has been 5 days. This is not fair. I went back to autozone. I was told the person who I need to talk to was not available. 3 different times I got the same answer. Autozone took my money within minutes but how long I need to wait for my refund if I ever going to get it back. Aging is not fair.

AutoZone Company Information