Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
AutoZone
3.79/5

AutoZone

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

AutoZone Reviews

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Went to AutoZone and had the most gifted experience! It was very hot out and my AC wasn't working. I asked the 1st lady that seemed to be a manager. She was very rude. Her name was Felicia. Told me they didn't provide that service (just to check my car). I was aggravated and didn't know what to do next then another young lady comes and asked me if I needed help. I explained my issue and sure enough she came outside with me and helped me with my issue. Very nice girl. When I come I only want to deal with Natasha. I loved her so much that I will bring her lunch next time I need to come in here because she went ABOVE AND BEYOND for me.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

As I entered the store Ms. ** Greeted me over to her register to assist me in what I was looking for, which was an alternator for my Vehicle, after purchasing the wrong one the day before I was totally frustrated with myself due to a few transactions set back on my end but I cannot thank Ms. ** enough for her time and patience you, store #3203 Bloomfield Connecticut I can definitely say you guys provide Great customer service and Team Work. See you guys in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

This is an amazing story about the experience I had this morning at Autozone. My car battery was about to die this morning as I was leaving work at 7am, so I took my car to autozone to check to see if my battery was still under warranty and go figure, it wasn't. I know the lady at the store could feel and see the fear in my eyes as she gave me the total price for a new battery. I am a single mother of two working graveyard and having a REALLY hard time making ends meat on my own right now. She told me to give her a minute to talk to her manager and see what she could do to help. God bless her! She and her manager are both my angels sent from heaven (I’m so sorry I couldn’t remember their names but I promise I’ll be back to find out and I will come with gifts when I can afford them).

They gave me a new battery with warranty for a VERY reasonable price. ???? She was so nice, she even scared away all the grasshoppers that were jumping at me. She gave me a hug, told me “Just remember, there is someone who cares about you today. Just pay it forward.” Let’s talk about ABOVE AND BEYOND customer service right here! This lady and her manager deserve to be employee of the month for eternity! Please please please give them both credit of some kind, they are amazing people and I am truly thankful from the bottom of my heart!

Original review: April 1, 2019

I drove from Texas to South Carolina. On the way the water pump went bad on my truck. This happened on a Sunday afternoon. All the mechanics were closed. I went into AutoZone to get a water pump and started asking around if anyone could install it. They said no and there. I was Stuck like Chuck. I sat on the edge of the AutoZone parking lot feeling helpless. Drumroll please... Yep an AutoZone employee put on his Superman cape and saved the day. He was off work and said, "What's the problem." I explained and he said, "Let me take a look at it." He had it installed and I was back on the road. His name is Caleb if you go in this store make sure he is a real person. Many times I wonder if he could have been an angel put there to help me dressed up like an AutoZone employee. Caleb if you're reading this Huge Thank You!

Original review: March 31, 2019

As a person with little experience on buying auto parts, I walked in got in line and decided to just walk out and take my car to a mechanic, as I was walking out an employee asked me if I needed anything. I showed him what my problem was and he got under my car took the part off and helped me take care of it!!! I am so glad that AutoZone has employees like Isidoro **, thanks to him I didn’t have to go spend hrs at a dealership. AutoZone will always be the first place I go when my vehicles need anything!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autozone?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I went to exchange my lifetime warranted ratchet and had nothing but confusion and problems. They said that they quit making that model number and replaced it with a newer one after wasting my time by trying to look up my ratchet, so they told me that they couldn't warranty the lifetime warranty of the ratchet that I purchased. The store assistant manager rudely ask me, do I have a reward card? I said yeah, he said, call the number on it.

I luckily got the real manager to replace it by swapping it as a damaged tool, but I still had to tell them what was wrong with it and provide them my driver's license. The staff has no experience or the proper training when it comes to honoring the warranty on its tools. The computer doesn't even have a selection for its tools to help its customers. I have never had any problems like this when swapping damaged Craftsman tools at sears, you just hand them the tool, get your new one with no questions asked then be happily on your way.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I went to the San Diego store at balboa looking for headlight, Aron not only help me with bulb but he was kind enough to install it for me as well. Not only I’ll visit the store again but I’ll recommend to everyone.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

The retail person stated by us that it wasn't in the computer we must have bought it months before that. After that we were told by the same person the we never bought the part from there. In just the last month we have sent at least 400+ in parts from two of your stores. We have bought parts for years through your company. But it will no longer be happening. Better make sure they have your email, keep your receipt for months, and watch the pics on the screens to make sure they give all the exra piece to what you were looking for. Because if they don't and something happens it's all on you. And remember that the parts they sell are not cheap so if they get you, it may be for a lot. Oh and we are on our way home to hunt for a 3 week to a month old receipt. I will update!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I needed a drive line for my 06 Tacoma. Toyota mls the part so I went to auto zone. Looked up the part using the vin so I gave them my money. It took a month to come. I called them back. Parts man very unpro. The truck sat for long time. When I went to install the par the rear sec of the line was a foot too long. I'm glad this is my personal truck. Called customer sevice. They said they will not take the part back because the time limit. I was not told that there was a 90 day limit. So now I have a 1000 dollar line that I can not use.

I don't trust AutoZone with high end parts. They take avantage of the elderly. They need to train their counter personnel better. Because of their mistake my guys are laughing at me. Thanks AZ. I'll never buy as much a light bulb from az. Some customers are happy they can handle small stuff. I'll end up taken the shaft that I got shafted on to a driveline shop. Az needs to change their return to a lot longer time on high dollar parts. So az good for you for screwing a old man. The product was a doorman drive shaft. I think az should make this right. They screwed up. But they're hiding behind time & now a old man is out a grand. Thanks az. This is a company I want to deal with never again.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

Extremely bad experience. Bought a battery Duralast Gold for my Ford Escape 2008 that claimed to have 5 years warranty. Besides the battery size not being too small, and stating that CCA is of 590 (the same as the original) the ACC, when you measure it it lower than 500. Not healthy for my car. Then brought it to my local Autozone and told that the battery was dying and that I had to be calling my AAA Road assistance at once or twice a week for a charge, so they test the battery and told me the battery was still good and they could not process the "Free" replacement. I told them that my battery would eventually die, I asked them how much longer until my warranty expires?... They just told "you're still good, you can replace the battery whenever you want".

I told them want to replace it now, and they said they can't. Told him to stop telling that then because it's a total lie. They when I asked when was my warranty expiring, they told I should still be good for the rest of the year because Duralast Gold Batteries come with a 5 year warranty. 2 days later, my battery died and had call AAA again. And when I called Autozone and told them that my battery was finally dead. They said that the warranty had just expired and that I just missed the free replacement. WTF???? I told them I was there 2 days ago, and I asked for the person that helped me, and they couldn't find him to verify. All they could do was offer the "Pro-Rate" equivalent to $47 off.

I told them that's not a offer, I have right because I pay for it, and told him "you can offer me a discount." He said he can't but if some other store offered me a discount, that I was welcome to go to that store. That's a rude and very disappointing comment. Battery's Warranty Expired Sep 16, 2019, I visited the store and called many stores as well on Sep 14, 2019 and was told they couldn't replace the battery because it tested good. Battery died Sep 18, 2019. And not one could honored my purchase. I even told them I don't want a free replacement. I just give an extra discount. But they said battery they were already giving the Pro Rate (STILL NOT A DISCOUNT). So Autozone is TOTAL BS. After being a fellow Customer so many year.

AutoZone Company Information