Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
AutoZone
3.78/5

AutoZone

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

AutoZone Reviews

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I'm a regular customer of AutoZone for small car parts such as windshield wipers, synthetic oil, wiper blades, etc. and have never had a bad experience as such. My last visit was six months ago and I was assisted with picking the appropriate bulb for my vehicle by a very knowledgeable and efficient staff member, Andrae **, who switched out my right brake light right away on the same visit. I had to go back in today to switch out the same light since it had burned out. So per usual, I went into AutoZone on my lunch break only to be met with lazy and resistant staff (including the supervisor I requested to speak with) at the front desk refusing to change the bulb because it was "too difficult". No one even bothered at attempting and one guy went as far as to tell me he had my SAME car, explained to me the steps on how to do it (because he does it himself) but stated he "could not do it" for me.

Andrae came up to the front and I recognized him immediately and asked if he could help and he was happy to assist. He went out to my car and took 15 minutes of his day to change the bulb and help make my experience in this store that much better. No issues, no complaints, no attitude. Just great customer service and the only reason I wanted to leave this review. Thank you Andrae ** for being the only person in this location who is actually willing to help! Or maybe the only one who knows what he's doing. That's something to think about.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

I have been shopping at AutoZone for over 10 years now and always purchased quality parts. The one time I received a defective a defective water pump for my truck (which is very rare). The store manager at North Arlington location Kevin and his District manager did an outstanding job for customer service. I always purchased auto and truck parts for my cars and truck. These parts were always good quality. They kept my vehicles running great for many years. The one time I had a minor issue with a defective part. The management team listened to my issue and resolved the problem for me. Thanks to AutoZone and their great parts and service I am very happy with their products and service. Will continue to shop at AutoZone.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Went to AutoZone and had the most gifted experience! It was very hot out and my AC wasn't working. I asked the 1st lady that seemed to be a manager. She was very rude. Her name was Felicia. Told me they didn't provide that service (just to check my car). I was aggravated and didn't know what to do next then another young lady comes and asked me if I needed help. I explained my issue and sure enough she came outside with me and helped me with my issue. Very nice girl. When I come I only want to deal with Natasha. I loved her so much that I will bring her lunch next time I need to come in here because she went ABOVE AND BEYOND for me.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

This is an amazing story about the experience I had this morning at Autozone. My car battery was about to die this morning as I was leaving work at 7am, so I took my car to autozone to check to see if my battery was still under warranty and go figure, it wasn't. I know the lady at the store could feel and see the fear in my eyes as she gave me the total price for a new battery. I am a single mother of two working graveyard and having a REALLY hard time making ends meat on my own right now. She told me to give her a minute to talk to her manager and see what she could do to help. God bless her! She and her manager are both my angels sent from heaven (I’m so sorry I couldn’t remember their names but I promise I’ll be back to find out and I will come with gifts when I can afford them).

They gave me a new battery with warranty for a VERY reasonable price. ???? She was so nice, she even scared away all the grasshoppers that were jumping at me. She gave me a hug, told me “Just remember, there is someone who cares about you today. Just pay it forward.” Let’s talk about ABOVE AND BEYOND customer service right here! This lady and her manager deserve to be employee of the month for eternity! Please please please give them both credit of some kind, they are amazing people and I am truly thankful from the bottom of my heart!

Original review: April 1, 2019

I drove from Texas to South Carolina. On the way the water pump went bad on my truck. This happened on a Sunday afternoon. All the mechanics were closed. I went into AutoZone to get a water pump and started asking around if anyone could install it. They said no and there. I was Stuck like Chuck. I sat on the edge of the AutoZone parking lot feeling helpless. Drumroll please... Yep an AutoZone employee put on his Superman cape and saved the day. He was off work and said, "What's the problem." I explained and he said, "Let me take a look at it." He had it installed and I was back on the road. His name is Caleb if you go in this store make sure he is a real person. Many times I wonder if he could have been an angel put there to help me dressed up like an AutoZone employee. Caleb if you're reading this Huge Thank You!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autozone?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I ordered a headlight for a BMW - website advertised it to be shipped in 24 hours. I received a Toyota one. Called customer service. They nicely informed they will issue a return label in 24-48 hours. After that I was supposed to go to FedEx and return the piece. Once they receive my return they would attempt send me a new one (likely Nissan?). I was not allowed to go to an actual store to speed process up. If they were not to have the TV ads, I'd call it a sham store.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I waited in the store for almost 30 mins for an engine check!? The manager's name is Adam **, he kept taking other customers and ignored me totally after I was told by him to just wait to check out one customer, and when there was no customers, he started taking phone calls while I am still standing there in front of him just looking at him. When another associate came and approached me to help, he told him to take care of something else because he will take care of me?! How can you put someone a manager who has no respect for his customers and acts in a revenge way when all I did was asking him nicely or if there is someone else check why my car's engine light is on? When I realized he is not going to help me, I just walked out and head back home. Bad bad attitude, it takes one person to ruin a company reputation.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I was just in the store in Naranja Fla. Mario and Jose are nothing but GREATNESS. SUPER CUSTOMER SERVICE. They did everything in their power to make my evening wonderful and they did. Great teamwork. Have not came in contact with such humble gentlemen in a long time!!! GREAT JOB MARIO AND JOSE. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. Just because of you two I will be shopping at AutoZone every time I have a problem with my car. Thanks again guys!!!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Walked into the Taft Road Liverpool, NY store yesterday (12/04/19) and I heard the man tell the women she needed to help because he was already with a customer. She asked what I needed. I told her a headlight. She looked it up in the computer. She proceeded to ask if I needed halogen or a regular. I didn't know, if I did I would have gotten the thing myself. So I went outside and took a pic of the headlight that was out and showed it to her. She said, "I don't know what you need. It's your car..." I walked out of the store and apologized to her for wasting HER time. Every time I've ever walked into Auto Zone, your employees go above and beyond to help out customers.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I was helped by Eliza and she was a great help! I bought a pair of wiper blades after she showed me the price selections online. Afterwards, she installed the wiper blades for me. The installation required physical strength because the blades were difficult to attach to the car. I offered her a tip but she declined. I was very pleased with Eliza's service.

AutoZone Company Information