AutoZone

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

AutoZone Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoZone?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autozone?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I came to the store to get my battery and starter checked. Norman, the manager help me test both. By doing so I realized that the starter was no longer good. So he looked in the inventory and found one starter that fit the make and model of her car. So I was able to get my daughter back on the road today!!!! Thanks so much for your excellent customer service, Norman.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Howard ** was a perfect example of Excellent Customer Service. He went above his job to help me with my battery issues. Very patient and respectful. I appreciate him very much. He made sure that my car was able to run and that it was safe to drive it. He gave me good advice and even suggested that if I have any car problem to come by to see if he can help me again. He was honestly concern about me and my care. Just that alone makes me want to keep coming back to this AutoZone store. Thank you!

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

Upon my arrival to AutoZone on Bird Rd South Miami Fla.. I went looking for a truck cover for my antique 93 Chevy Sonoma pickup truck. There was none available for the model truck, the size etc. The store clerk Daniela politely came to assist me with my issue and stated to me since I'm a good customer she will look in the autozone system to see if one can be ordered in the type I'm looking for... Not only did she make that happen but the product came on time and in the right color.... I'm very happy with my purchase and thank you Autozone for hiring great people for great customer service.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

I brought my car to the AZ on Hey 70 in Clayton, NC, to exchange a Duralast battery that was still under warranty. They changed it out for me, quickly— even going out to their delivery truck to get one not yet unloaded. However, my car still wouldn’t start. Having just replaced the starter within the last 2-3 weeks, I felt sure that wasn’t the case. Their more experienced mechanic came out to take a look at it and noticed the terminal wires were in bad shape. Because over the course of my visit, they learned that I am currently unemployed, they installed new terminal wire at no additional charge!!! I am an Auto Zone customer for LIFE!! While sitting on the curb writing this review, another AZ gentleman came over and asked me if I wanted a chair. Soooooo NICE!!???

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

Pulled up to this location looking for new windshield wipers, however I did not know the size. Luckily, the employees there were able to not only assist me in choosing the correct size, but also with installing them. They even went as far as teaching me the installation process so that I am able to install them myself in the future. Both ladies, I believe one was named Crystal, were extremely helpful and the customer service was beyond great. I am extremely happy with my experience.

Original review: May 1, 2021

I ordered a starter for my 1996 Buick Roadmaster from you because you offered no cost shipping the NEXT DAY. FedEx Tracking # ** was supposed to be delivered Friday but was not as today is Saturday. The problem was that the FedEx plane broke down which is not an act of God. FedEx in their zeal to keep falling in customer service has scheduled it for Monday. When I contacted FedEx, they claimed that they could not deliver because AutoZone did not request Saturday or Sunday delivery, which has an extra fee. I argued with them that since their plane broke down, they should make it up by delivering on Saturday or Sunday.

Maybe you don't care since FedEx screwed up, but their screw up reflects on your customer service, which is still showing Friday delivery. Your company should update your delivery date by coordinating with FedEx. A customer should not be having to check with FedEx or argue about delivery for a part that AutoZone sold and shipped! Today you have earned 1 star out of 5 or POOR rating in customer service!

Original review: May 1, 2021

Ordered wheel bearings a week ago and chose Thursday as my delivery date so I could install this weekend. I get an email saying the part has shipped on Tuesday. Thursday I check the tracking and it says it will arrive Friday. Friday it says it will arrive by end of day Saturday. Now I want to cancel because I won't have time to do the work but because it is shipped I will have to return the parts to a store for my refund. Because why shouldn't I waste more of my time. Whenever they arrive I will take them in to return and I suppose we will see if the store actually takes them. This will be my final purchase through them.

Original review: April 8, 2021

There's one guy there you really have to watch if you're getting a core charge because he will take it off then put it back on at the end of the transaction. I Still have the receipt too. I have always used AutoZone all my life but now I'm thinking about taking my business elsewhere. Not cool at all!

Original review: April 5, 2021

The manager tried to explain the obvious. When I told him I knew the details he became irate. He eventually walk away rolling his eyes and loudly said he wanted to get away from me. He quit in the middle of a transaction and let Brandy finish up what he started. The whole time Brandy said nothing and completed the return without saying a word. It's uncalled for to quit in the middle of a transaction and say he wanted to get away from me. In his attempt to do a good job he failed miserably. Kingman Az., ask Brandy about the starter return and the name of the rude clerk.

Original review: March 28, 2021

3 people on line and instead of checking people out he’s filling up sodas trying not to be seen and then the guy at the cash register on 3/27/21 chatting with his buddy instead of clearing the line made it worse. Terrible customer service. I would be still waiting to get checked out if I didn’t say anything.

AutoZone Company Information