AutoNation

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I recently went in to have my 2015 Tacoma serviced and found out that the promised addition of 1 year additional maintenance (oil and filter changes) was deleted from their computer system after the former finance director left. My inquiry with the new finance manager left a bad taste in my mouth, especially when she noted that the system showed it owed me, but what was in question. I purchased the extended warranty, we'll call it the service agreement, based on the finance managers word that I was to receive an additional year of maintenance, which also was preprogrammed or noted in their computer system. My bad for not getting it in writing, but their bad for erasing it in their computer.

Additionally, they also quoted me at that time, almost 600 dollars to have the oil changed, tires rotated, and to have the spark plugs replaced. That's way ridiculous. The spark plugs can be purchased for @ 3.50 each, and the oil (@ 6 qts) for about 30. That's about 60 dollars roughly in parts/materials. So they were going to charge me about 500 dollars or more for two hours of labor. That's **. This is a facility that has never offered me a clean filter (checked my own filters and replaced them myself - they were FILTHY at 15,000 miles and their service manager told me they were clean and good to go... crazy **), and has burnt my carpeting, left tools in the engine compartment twice, and had managed to get grease all over the exterior of the truck, AND throughout the interior, especially on the seats.

I asked the new finance manager about my agreement with the former finance director, and she just shrugged her shoulders and said "oh well. Like you said, your bad for not getting it in writing." She never looked up at me, nor offered me some help with regards as to what it was that they "owed" me. I told her I was never coming back there, for services, or warranty work, or to purchase another vehicle. She just waved at me, like, get out of here **.

Obviously they don't care about return business, nor do they care about you as a person, or the vehicle you purchased from them. Only that you buy from them, and they'll tell you anything you want to hear just so you will. So take my advice and stay away from AutoNation, any one of their dealerships, but Toyota of Buena Park especially. I will NOT be buying anything from them EVER AGAIN.

I had long history (about 5 years) with AutoNation Ford Jacksonville. Even my last 5 years services was poor, but I never made efforts to post any bad review. But 11/22/2016 the trip for service made me very upset and I finally made efforts to post review to help others. In short, I bought a brand new Ford Transit from Mike Shad Ford (later change the name to AutoNation). Since I have been services all there. The old service person are not friendly and not finish their promised job. 11/22/2016 I went to service and the written quote was $938. Then they called me for $1400 for verbal approval which I approved. But 1 day later, Joe (the serviceman) called again to ask for another $700 (total will be $2100 quote) to fix my truck and make it safe.

I took my car in for oil change, wipers and front end alignment. After 2 hours and a 5 mile road test I was given my car back with the bottom panel under the driver's door all scrapped up and the paint scraped off and was told that the rear end was spraying fluid and that it was not a big deal. After talking to the service advisor I was told that the car should be driven very carefully and some time next week they would contact me for repairs to the car. In the meantime I feel unsafe and worried the car could have major damage so I have no way to get to and from work and I care for my disabled wife and have no way to get her to and from her appointments.

To condense this as much as possible My 84 year old father-in-law who has Alzheimer's disease, went to AutoNation Toyota in Ft. Myers, FL on his own without anyone knowing. At the time he had just had an evaluation from the memory care clinic, which four days later confirmed Alzheimer's. While he still was functional, it was obvious to anyone who talked with him for more than 20 minutes (that is generous) that he had no short term memory and was confused.

They not only happily helped him lease a new Camry for 36 months, but they took his Chrysler Town and Country off his hands for $1,600, AND to top it off sold him a: Vehicle Protection plan for $530.00, Theft Protection plan for $329.00, Appearance Protection plan $799.00, Dent Protection plan $499.00, Tire & Wheel, Protection plan $349.00, Excess Wear & Tear Protection $830.00. Yes the honest, caring salesperson sold that vulnerable man $3,336.00 worth of "PROTECTION", and took his car and $3,250.00 down to boot! Wow! He no longer drives. Great job AutoNation!

I scheduled a service appointment as requested by the cars maintenance alert at AutoNation Mercedes Coconut Creek for Tuesday 11/8/2016. I have had the car in the service department before using the exact same service rep. I dropped the car off late Monday afternoon 11/7. The service rep looked at the car, did whatever review of the car they do including a visual of the exterior. When he reentered the service area he reviewed everything that was needed and accepted the car into his shop.

On Wednesday when I picked the car up after speaking to the service rep and paying for the service a valet had my car waiting (with driver door open) so I could get in a drive away. When I got home and walked around the car to go into the house I noticed a large BLACK SCRATCH across the passenger side door. After dropping my bags off in the house I went back to the car and tried to wipe off the scratch but I was unable, it was deep into the car door. The next day when I went outside to the car I found a similar BLACK SCRATCH on the driver's side door, almost the exact color, size and direction.

I called the service rep and asked what could have happened to my car, those scratches were not there when I dropped the car off and the visual walk around performed by the service rep found nothing the day I dropped it off. My service adviser asked me to bring the car back in so he could look at it and "Take care of it" so I drove all the way back to the dealership to show him the damage. After he looked at the car his comment was "those scratches as weird". Not a comment he made on Monday when I dropped it off. He went to speak to his manager and after a few minutes they both came out with a complete different attitude. It was not their fault and would let me know what it would cost to repair. They took the car back into the shop for their repair folks to look at.

In the meantime I was standing in the service area where the service manager and another one of his employees were mocking me, saying "I guess we need to spend 20 minutes walking around a car before we take it". After hearing this I went outside to see what my service rep had to say about repairing the scratches. My rep said for $1,000 they could fix the scratches. After hearing that outrageous offer I decided to leave the dealership and find someplace else to repair the car but not until I confronted the service manager, letting him know I heard his disrespectful and mocking comments. After I left the dealership my service rep called me on my way home to apologize and then try to work something out. I refused his offer because I had no desire to return to that dealership to receive more second rate service.

I would suggest people stay away from this dealership and service department. My experience has not been good. When someone takes possession of your property they need to take responsibility for it or not take it in at all. If that means walking around the car for 20 minutes as the service manage and his employee mocked me about then that is what they should do. The people at AutoNation Mercedes Coconut Creek service department are disrespectful and rude to customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autonation?

Took our 2013 Ram Dually truck in for the 60000 mile service and told the service writer that I wanted them to dismount my tires and rotate them properly due to it being a dually with polished outside rims on the front and outside rear. I paid the bill and went out to get my truck only to find that my front tires was still on the front of my truck and the service writer tells me she is sorry she forgot to write it on the service ticket.

But it is printed on the bottom of my receipt that I wanted my tires dismounted and rotated for a proper rotation, plus they charged me $69.00 to rotate my tires which they supposedly rotated side to side. I have contacted Dodge customer service and was told that they have to back their dealership. AutoNation said that this is the way Dodge tells them to rotate the tires on the dually with the polished wheels.

Any tire shop will tell you they need to dismount them and remount and balance them. AutoNation had my truck for one week and a day and did not do what I ask them to but no way will they make it right. It is going to cost me to take my truck to a tire shop and get it done right. AutoNation IN Albany, Ga is a ripoff.

I took my 2012 Jetta into the service department at AutoNation Volkswagen Mall of Georgia because I was having an issue with the car starting. Service Department stated the car battery needed to be replaced. Before the car battery was replaced, regardless of radio station, CD or IPOD both the song and artist were displayed on the front screen of the radio. After the battery replacement, radio display is sporadic, no display when playing CD's and all of my software and music were wiped out when I reconnected my IPOD. Over multiple visits back to the dealership, in an attempt to correct the issues, I was given the run around. I was told that none of the other cars like mine had this feature, and basically I felt like they were telling me to just deal with it, as they had no clue as to what was wrong nor did they know how to fix it.

Finally, I was sent an email from the service manager who stated that one of the technicians who worked on radios had this to say: "He explained that this radio had software issues from the manufacturer of the radio. There was a software update done on these radios either at the dealerships or at the ports before releasing. It is possible with your car that the software did not completely go through. So when the battery voltage got low or was removed, then the battery was replaced which then causes all systems to reboot, that the software completed its download." If the software update was done on the radio either at the dealership or at the ports before releasing, I feel like AutoNation Volkswagen Mall of Georgia should have taken care of the problems, by either correcting the issue(s) or replacing the radio. They did nothing!

I had additional questions that I sent back via email and to this day, almost a month later, they have not been answered. I have not received a response to my questions. I have never experienced this level of extremely poor customer service, therefore, I am both shocked and disgusted that a business such as AutoNation would operate like this. It would have been better to be honest and say, “There is nothing else we can do for you. We don't know what the problem is nor do we know how to fix it.

Almost a month later, I have almost given up hope that AutoNation Volkswagen Mall of Georgia will do the right thing and replace the radio. Both the General Manager and the Service Department manager should have training in Customer Service. I will never purchase a vehicle from this dealership or any other AutoNation Dealership and I am currently seeking another Volkswagen facility to take my car in for scheduled maintenance/service. It definitely won't be anyone affiliated with the AutoNation Name.

Received notification from Nissan of recall on my vehicle. Have tried twice to get an appointment from AutoNation Nissan Marietta, to setup appointment. They took my number via voice mail on 1st call, left msg for Service Mgr on 2nd call. They absolutely have not called back. Activity began on Fri (10/28) and today is Tue (11/01). I have not heard back from anyone. Their phone answering system also has problems.

In October 2016 I took my car to AutoNation I635 and Galleria mall to have diagnostic. My car have a noise in the front end and the service manager from that dealer place inform me Auto Nation was sold out to another company and my protection plan deductible of $200.00 dollars was now $400 if I wanted to have the car repair there. I immediately said not and ask him to send me to another place where my protection plan will be accepted. He recommended Auto Nation in North Richland Hills and give me a phone number to call. I called AN customer services and ask to give me information of the closest AN service repair and recommended to take it to Classic Chevrolet in Glavine TX. Diagnostic for $140 dollars which I agree to paid and set up a schedule for Monday the 24th of Oct.

After it was done I was informed the AN claims dep. informed Classic Chevrolet not under the umbrella to take this protection plan. I spoke with the claims dep. representative and said to take car to Audi Dealer in Plano Pkwy and they will work on my car. Went to this other Dealer from Glavine to Plano another 45 miles. When I was there I was told same thing not accepting this AU protection plan and only work with forging cars. I contacted CS again but that time I was so frustrated and I was about to cry. The representative give me 2 more places: BMW of Dallas, and Porsche of Plano. This people not know what they doing. I contacted this 2 places and again they do not work in domestic cars!!! CAN SOMEONE CONTACT ME AND GIVE SOME ADVICE WHAT I NEED TO DO TO PUT THIS PEOPLE IN A LEGAL ACTION??

Had a great experience with your service advisor Hugo **. Have had dealings with him in the past. I have nothing but good things to say about this gentleman. He gives great customer satisfaction and it's on top of things. I would recommend your company just on the dealings with Hugo. I also spoke with Ronmar ** the service director who was also very helpful. Because of these two gentlemen you should be proud of the work that they do for your company. Thank you for your services and I will continue to Patron your facilities.

3 years ago my husband's Ford 250 had water in the fuel system. We took it here at their service department. After a appraiser goes and samples the fuel, our insurance company decided to total our vehicle. The service manager told our insurance company that the work had already started and close to being completed. We were not advised of any of this. Nevertheless, our insurance company paid over $35,000 dollars to replace the engine and anything the fuel touched. Since then our vehicle has been in various Ford dealerships with issues tying the fuel system as the main cause. We have had several warranty work. All these problems and breakdowns on parts that should be brand new.

3 months ago, we took our vehicle to Planet Ford, again fuel system problems. Their service manager, no longer with the company, advised us that there was water in the fuel system and there was a lot of rust and corrosion in the fuel tank. Our insurance company send a appraiser to the dealership and obtain a fuel sample. They discovered no water in the fuel. Their analysis found rust, corrosion, fuel filter particles, and no water. The dealership couldn't explain why the service manager, JC who's no longer with the company, concluded to water in the fuel system. Our insurance company won't pay for lack of workmanship from Gulf Freeway Ford. We are told to take our vehicle to Gulf Freeway Ford, since they were the ones who replaced or were supposed to replace $35,000 thousand dollars worth of work.

There should be no rust or corrosion if everything was replaced brand new. We have the analysis and paper trail to prove that they committed fraud and think they're getting away with it. We have called several times and spoke with Raymond, the service manager. He said he would communicate with Crystal at Planet Ford, and obtain a report on what the situation is. Speaking with Crystal at Planet Ford today 10/10/2016, she had not received a call, email or voicemail from anyone regarding our truck. We don't trust this dealership with our truck and can you blame us. How do you steal $35,000 thousand dollars from anyone? Our truck is still having issues with the fuel system. I wouldn't recommend taking your vehicle to this dealership.

Brought the car in on a Friday. They didn't even look at it until the following Thursday. The following Thursday we got it back. Total of 13 days to get a very minor problem fixed. It was only 2 hours labor. They wouldn't call our warranty right away so we could get our rental car! The service was the worst ever! Don't bring your car to AutoNation in north Richland hills, TX!

Mercedes Benz Auto Nation of Reno, NV - Placed a deposit on a G-Wagon late in the day on a Friday. They were suppose to finish some maintenance and let me know when it was ready. On Monday happened to be driving on highway by the dealership and noticed the vehicle being joy-rided by one of their employees at high speeds down a side street. Needless to say I canceled the deal and will never set foot back into their dealership again. Poor ethics, disorganized staff, untrustable.

I will never get any service or any work ever again from them nor will I buy my next car from them nor any of my family. I will get everything from Orange coast infinity. Their customer service sucks, their paperwork is not correct nor do they care about the Customer. They're argumentative with no backup, can't find anything. They had to go to the old paperwork because the computers didn't have the information. The prices were $200 higher than every place else. Never again!!! You guys just lived up to your reputation as crooks. Too bad because I love my car.

My engine light was on in truck. Went for service AutoNation security Blvd. Was told I had electrical problems. I paid $645.00. 2 weeks later same problem. Was told I need additional services 2 thousand dollars. Spoke with Albert. Told me don't be made because my car is broke. Requested manager Barry who couldn't explain anything to me at all. Very disappointed on the service and left with engine light still on. My car was serviced by the two same mechanics twice. Two different quotes two weeks apart. Don't deal with these people. Beware!

AutoNation Toyota Weston Fl. - What a disappointment. I have recently purchased a 2016 Toyota Prius and I took it in for a warranty repair. All went well. HOWEVER, I also own a Toyota Sienna that I took in for two RECALL REPAIRS. Upon my arrival the next day to pick up my van, I was informed I needed brakes and a battery. The odd thing was my car had sat in a parking lot for two weeks, I jumped in and it started first try. They said they had to jump start it twice!!! I did not believe them, so I left and took my car somewhere else and had the battery tested. There they said the battery couldn't be any better!!! Now I can ONLY hope they did the recall repairs of the back of third row and the spare tire carrier cable assembly. Will be taking my car to another dealer!

AutoNation Tire and Wheel warranty is the worst. My wife had a flat tire on her way to work recently and she is riding on Nitto Grapplers AT 325 50 22. We bought the truck with the tires and lift already installed from the dealership. I have always purchased my tire warranties from Discount Tire and have ever had any problems. It took two days to get a new tire and after driving to the dealership to have it installed I sat there for 5 hours with an appt. Last week I went to get the oil change at the dealership and I noticed that one of the rims was bent. I pointed it out to the service tech and she initiated a claim. The claim was denied stating that even though the rim was bent and there was no damage or markings on the outside of the rim it could not be replaced because it was still holding air. So now I have a brand new truck with a bent rim and AutoNation will not replace the rim.

When I bought the tire package it was explained to me at financing that if we had a bent or cracked rim it would be covered 100%. Now AutoNation is stating that is not how the contract reads. Well that is how it was explained to me and my wife when we purchased the vehicle and warranty etc. And of course the spare tire is a 17" so if we have an issue out of town we will be in a bind. The truck rides completely different now and vibrates and shakes. I am now concerned that the bent rim is not letting the tire seal properly even though it is "holding Air" you can look at the tire bead and it's not the same all the way around the tire. I would never purchase any warranty from AutoNation ever again. So I have a brand new truck and I can't drive it out of town for the fear of having a issue with my rim and tire and being stranded on the side of the road. Safety is obviously not AutoNation's #1 priority.

I bought a used 2014 bmw a week ago. I have had nothing but problems since. The electronics/media center does not work. The passenger window was broken and the rear hatch was not working. In the last week I have been back to the dealer 6 times in the last. The window is and the back hatch is fixed BUT the electronics still are not working. The salesman who I bought the car from "disappeared". It was like a scene from the 70's movie Used Car. There is no way this car was properly inspected before sale. The previous owners info had not been deleted. Stay away!!!

We had the WORST experience with AutoNation Nissan. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. Beware of inaccurately represented cars here. After countless hours, 6 visits to the dealership, and going through 4 different cars we finally and unhappily walked out with a vehicle. My fiance and I were shopping for a 2016 Nissan Maxima and had found one at AutoNation Nissan Dallas. After getting a good quote that said the car had 15 miles on it, my fiance went to purchase the car. I'll call it Car #1. While waiting on finance, he test drove Car #1 and it turned out it had close to 4000 miles on it instead of the 15 miles on the quote. That's clearly not a new car. The salesman promised to get another car for us from a different dealership in the color of our choice.

There was a lot of back and forth, and the salesman got another 2016 Maxima in to the dealership (in the wrong color, but we decided to look at it anyways) and we went to test drive and hopefully buy this Car #2. Everything seemed good about Car #2, but the back seatbelt didn't buckle. So they took it to maintenance to replace the back seat and when they pulled the seat out, they found a bunch of broken glass in the back and in the trunk. Car #2 had hail damage, presumably, that was undisclosed. They apologized and said they would get another car for us and that they would look it over thoroughly before we got it. We went back to the dealership to check out Car #3 which they had brought in from another AutoNation dealership. The salesman had apparently looked over it and the miles were accurate, there was no glass in the back seat, and things were supposed to be good.

I took a quick look at this Car #3 and there was clear hail damage on the roof of the car, the hood of the car, and the trunk of the car probably at least 5 noticeable dents and once I started looking harder, there were at least 15-20 dents all over Car #3 that were deemed to be irreparable. Again, undisclosed hail damage. Clearly the salesman either didn't look over Car #3 or he was incompetent to tell if a car was in selling shape. This was our 5th visit to the dealership and we left without a car AGAIN. The salesman and sales manager were apologetic and said they would have another car for us and that they would make it right. We went back later that week, our 6th time to the dealership, to look at Car #4. We finally walked out with this car, after haggling more over the prices.

I am extremely unhappy with the entire experience. I feel that the whole situation was completely dishonest as 3 out of 4 cars were inaccurately represented to us, and I hope that people read this review and take their business elsewhere so they don't end up with cars that have hidden issues that AutoNation Nissan hasn't disclosed. Our Salesman Charles ** and his Sales Manager Garrett ** were nice, but for them to try and sell us 3 flawed cars before finally getting one right is completely unacceptable.

Want to tow a small trailer with a Jeep Grand Cherokee. When I went to hook up the trailer lights to the factory installed wiring harness, nothing happened. There was no power. Had to take to Jeep dealer where they said the circuit had to be activated. OK, activate it. Well it cost $95 for this service to get something to work that should work in the first place. Chrysler Assistance was absolutely no help and the service manager at the dealer was a total jerk telling me somebody had to pay for his people to do this, and that Jeep would not reimburse them if they didn't charge. It's like having to pay to have the radio activated, and no, not Sirius radio!! Horrendous customer service to the point of being extremely condescending and rude.

Not a good experience... I had done my homework ahead of bringing my car to AutoNation of Las Vegas, Nv. I had estimated the total bill to be roughly 500 dollars... without tax. The bill they gave me was for 580 dollars... including tax. After talking with my service representative, her manager decide to refund me 30 dollars. As what she said was a "GOODWILL GESTURE." What happened to the other 20 or so dollars??? 1st of all the service writer couldn't even get my name right. She had it only as Joseph ** when in fact it is Joseph **. I keep getting mail addressed to Joseph **. 2nd whoever did the oil change didn't put the engine compartment equipment back in place. 3rd the wash job was lousy and when the service writer took me out to take control of the vehicle I noticed a small dent below the driver's door and when I ask her about it she ignored what I had said but told me to have a nice day.

These people sold me a used truck knowing it was not fully inspected nor ready to be in their sale lot. Next day after my purchase I discovered that one of my mirror did not fold and notify them within my three days of money back guarantee. I notified the sales team of my issue and I was told "no worries, bring it over on Monday, August 1st. We will take care of it."

Stopped at the dealership as directed and they came back saying that in order to fix my mirror It was going to cost me $1079. It's August 2nd, 2016 around 10:21 pm and the sales associated keeps texting me and emphasizing it's a used truck and there is nothing they can do to provide a better customer service. I will stay away from this dealership or you will find yourself in your biggest nightmare. I will never do business with this company again and I suggest you to think twice.

This place is a joke. My first time here at AutoNation of Marietta. I came in. It wasn't busy at all. Stood for a least 5 mins. I went to Richard ** as on contract. He did not acknowledge me at all. So finally I asked Ron ** Iis someone going to help me?" He stated he was busy. He called Stephanie ** to assist me. I felt like they didn't need my money. I should of left.

Two and a half years ago, I bought a vehicle from AutoNation Ford Frisco. I purchased the service maintenance agreement. Since that time, anytime I try to use it, they either can't find the problem or can't work me in with an appointment. It's a waste of a day when I go up there for even an oil change much less service appointment. For anyone who is thinking about adding the maintenance agreement to their loan, don't do it. There's no recourse when they don't deliver the service; however, you're still paying for it on your loan.

Took my SUV in for a oil change and it came back out with the check engine light on. Call back to dealer. Spoke with shop manager. He told me to bring SUV back. He took a look at it and put it on a scanner. Told me my email on system has a hole in it. My question to him is how and who did it. He had no answer but “We will find the hole and it's a 300$ service fee to find it.” Come on now. That sound like a rip-off but I would let them wash my bicycle.

I am beyond livid. I purchased a Volkswagen Tiguan 3 weeks ago from AutoNation Volkswagen in Columbus, GA and I am already having issues. My push to start had been struggling for a few days and I took it in on Thursday to find that it needed a new battery. I was very upset as I recently put down a large down payment to purchase the vehicle and was told the vehicle was under warranty. Oddly this battery was not covered under the warranty and the battery going bad is my fault.

I took the battery and had it tested to find that it was a bad cell. The individual who tested the battery was amazed that the dealership would not replace the battery being that the car was new. I have been doing my research to find that the battery is under warranty and that the dealership should make it good. Yesterday evening when I was leaving my Grandmother's house my car would not crank. Not only would it not crank, it would not even do anything. I wouldn't have been able to have even gotten in the car had it not already been unlocked. The system has shut down.

I called roadside assistance (which comes with my warranty) to find that my car doesn't have enough miles on it to have the vehicle towed in and I would be required to pay an initial starting fee of $75 plus $5 per mile to take the vehicle 45 miles to Columbus. Needless to say it has ruined my 4th of July. I would never encourage anyone to shop at AutoNation Volkswagen of Columbus, GA or better yet encourage anyone to buy a Volkswagen. #volkswagen #autonationcolumbus #volkswagentrouble #columbus #autonation.

AUTONATION FORD SCOTTSDALE HAS AN F RATING WITH THE BBB. Let me tell you my experience and you will understand why. When I finally got a raise at work, I decided it was time to get some heat and air conditioning. I have 3 stents, triple bypass, a defibrillator and a pacemaker, I didn’t want to go another summer driving 80 miles a day with no A/C. My credit sucked from the recession and that is how I ended up with these guys. They led me to their website and told me I could pick a vehicle off there from any local AutoNation and they would get it and bring it up to show it to me.

We saw lots of trucks online. But with a $2500 bad credit fee (don’t worry they add it to your loan) and 28% interest rate, most everything was cost prohibitive. The salesman I had went out of his way to find me something... I agreed to look at 2004 Dodge Dakota with157,000 miles. I was told I had to agree to purchase the vehicle before I saw it and had 4 days or 150 miles to return it if I didn’t like it. We agreed on a payment and I was off to the finance Manager.

This is where I met Mike. He offered me a Warranty and Gap Insurance. He offered me 6 more months on the loan for an extra $80.00 a month plus my payment. I asked him if it had unlimited mileage, he said it was good for 18 months and my truck qualified since it had less than 172,000 miles on it. I thought it would be worth the extra money ($3000.00) in case the A/C went out, only reason I bought the truck and the warranty. I signed all the papers and expected to get copies back and had 4 days to cancel so I just minimally looked at them while signed the stack of them. But he never gave me a copies..

I drove the truck the 12 miles home and got CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, plug went bad. I called them and met my next friend Ryan **. Ryan is as phony as a $3.00 bill. Spouts the company line before he even thinks. He told me to fix it myself and he would pay me back. He agreed to fix, why you ask ? They had forgotten to take it through smog. I told him the back wheels had some sort of problem and the CD had grunge album shoved it and wouldn’t come out. So I got the truck back about 10 days later. Asked him about the wheels, said there was no problem, they sold the safest vehicles, ran like an old Dodge truck he said.

Well I drove the truck to work the next day at 5 am in the dark, with El niño rain pouring down the truck would shake violently when I took my foot off the gas. When I looked at the rear wheel it was coming off and only had 2 studs remaining and both lug-nuts were almost off. Took 8 turns to get them back on. I called Mike again to see if I could get the warranty and get this fixed. Called all day - left at least 3 voice mails. Ryan fixed it after accusing me of having someone else work on it. They put new mags on it. Why you ask, because my rim was destroyed.

I finally got the truck in good shape but the tags had run out, I was hit and run on and the nice policeman told me that my registration never had even been submitted. Seems the title was lost. I finally got my paperwork with my new tag. My warranty was for 18,000 miles, 18 months, just the engine and transmission. I had asked for my paperwork for months. Got it 42 days after I signed it.

Fast forward to today 4 months later I 5000 miles left on a $3000.00 warranty that covers nothing. The A/C compressor went out, Ryan refuse to fix it, says he giving me a deal at $900.00. The other manager Tom ** is a bigger liar and creep than Ryan. I am to the hospital in the am for Heart Surgery and coming home in 114 degree heat with no A/C - Thanks to AutoNation Ford Scottsdale.

I was working on a deal for a car with one of the sales people when I found the same exact car for less money. When she called me I told her I was purchasing from another dealership and I was asked if they could match this offer would I buy from them, and they sent an offer letter with the numbers for the new price. I asked them to send the window sticker so I could make sure the car they found had the same options. They stalled me out for 3 days and the car I was going to buy was sold, so then they no longer wanted to match the price..

Now the sales person's manager calls me and aggressively tells me they need a decision on if I want to buy the car or not, and the price is back to the original price we were working with (which is $2000 higher). I told him "no I wasn't interested in buying a car from them", they stalled me out from a great deal and I wasn't going to award them with a purchase from their lot. He goes on to explain that a person selling this car at that price would take a $5000 loss and no one was in this business to lose money. So I asked if that was the case, why were they willing to take a $3000 loss, because the price difference was $2000.

Now he starts to stumble over his words and tells me they just wanted to sell the car because it had been on their lot a while (another lie). The car we were looking at they were going to have to trade a vehicle with another dealership to get so that was just a flat out lie.. I told him "have a good day." Now the General Manager emails me saying he wanted to help resolve the issues, I emailed him the entire spill of what happened and never heard back. Bottom line, they are not honest people, they made me feel as if I don't want a Chrysler now... Shopping for a Lexus...

I put down a down payment of $1,000. My understanding under the contract said my check will not be cashed for 21 days. The dealership AutoNation Fiat Roseville California cash my check the very next day which threw my account into an overdraft. I felt they violated the contract and I should be given back my thousand dollars and do business elsewhere.

Walked through showroom twice, and the lot twice before I finally got some help. Brad ** was able to help, he is fine as a salesperson. The new truck had a scratch and he scheduled to get it repaired and a full detail and the Android Auto Software update. I brought back the truck Thursday at 9 am for the repair, he let me know it be done that day. At 6:30 pm Brad called to say they needed one more day, they wanted to ensure it was perfect so they took it to their paint shop. I let him know that was fine I rather it be done correctly. Called Friday at 5:30 and Friday comes and goes no call back.

It is now Saturday, I called at 11:15, had to leave a message and no call back yet. They did give me a loaner, however it had less than a quarter tank of gas. Sales may be fine but lack of communication and timeliness - it horrible. I spoke with a manager named Ronnie at 12:15 - he was not very concerned and told me a paint scratch can't be repaired in 1 day. He told me that Brad was with customers and that is why he hasn't returned my call. I proceeded to tell him that the truck has been there 2.5 days, and I should have gotten a call on the second day, or at least when they opened. Having a customer is no excuse when you were given more than a day to call back. The only response "he will give you a call." Seriously??? It is now after 2 pm, with no call back.

AutoNation Company Profile