AutoNation

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We bought our 2009 at Acadia back in August 2015. He has had to go back to the dealership three or four times to get the car repaired. Horrible horrible place. Do not buy a car from here. Acadia's had transmission and several different pump issues. Addition to what we pay for the car was already forked out over several thousand dollars in repairs.

Had a wonderful experience buying a car at AutoNation Chevrolet Clearwater. Heidi was great. She helped me get the car I really wanted with no hassles. Would recommend them to all of my family and friends.

My 700 HP Cadillac went into their shop for some body work that was supposed to take one week. They kept the car for two weeks and put enough miles on it to drive it halfway across the state. Joyriding a customer's car is a problem. AutoNation corporate did not even Respond.

Bought a 2008 Honda Civic on Dec 30 2016, coolant leaking and overheated by Jan 16 2017. Spoke with salesman, very indifferent, said "you bought as is, good luck." Didn't offer any suggestions or show any interest. Never again with AutoNation.

THE AUTONATION LINCOLN DEALERSHIP HAD AUTO FRAUD. I am a widower that went in to trade in a Ford Edge. I was never given the trade OF THE FORD EDGE on the contract. I was paying ON THE CONTRACT for the MKX since 08/15/2015, thinking this was correct, as I signed a contract, even though I complained about the trade that was not applied in the 20 day period of the contract. The $810.00 every month was with great difficulty. I questioned the amount the first 20 days and they said I signed the contract and this has nothing to do with Lincoln it is the Lincoln financial third party. On the Contract it had Cab, LLC??? I asked that they refinance THE lease or do a buy, as I noticed the trade was not placed on the contract. This made the paying of this contract for two cars? I did not owe for two cars on this contract or lease? Do not know where the Ford Edge went?

Not only did they not listen to my complaint as a dealership they ignored me. And the Lincoln financial company was without any compassion or remorse. Now I am near a repossession of a car, I have only $22,000 owed ON THE MKX and no money owed on a Ford edge. And I am losing all of the value of the Ford Edge at $32000. And all the money fees and down payment on the MKX that I paid and I have lost my credit score and my reputation. They scammed me. When I went back in the 20 day cancellation period the person Wendy had quit and no one wanted to deal with me. Manager said "this is not our problem. We have nothing to do with Lincoln Financial." What a scam.

The dealer and the Financial Company will Make estimate $121,000.00 on me. I am disabled and now I will be without a car, unable to purchase a car, and my credit ruined. If they do not resolve this soon and stop the repossession I will be the one in a desperate situation. I did offer $5,000.00 cash to stop the Lincoln Financial Company then even though but I wanted all the money for the second car put back on my lease for the MKX 2016. They refused to do anything at the Lincoln Financial and a person said they will not accept the money and they will not do business with me, so Lincoln will just repossess the car. On Christmas Eve they called all My Family and embarrassed me asking where the car was and they went to my friends houses. I am devastated. I need my car and I need this Fraud reported and My accounts straightened out. Please warn others!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autonation?

The new truck I purchased has rails in the side bed and a black folding gate that I have no idea what they are for. The USAA representative works for the dealership and does not care about the USAA member. He told me I would pay NO FEES, there were fees. I did not get the $1,000.00 incentive promised in my hand, another lie. USAA rep says savings of $11,640.00 off MSRP, I received $4500.00 off. Dealerships are there to make money, but to lie and cheat to a customer is very unprofessional and deceiving.

Autonation Toyota Arapahoe, COLORADO - The first sales rep and I discussed a new Corolla iM (2017) with a manual transmission. I drove 40 miles to get the car just to learn that it was an automatic. This is after they added the optional features I wanted to the WRONG CAR. Additionally, they tried to put 2016 parts on a 2017 model, which was an obvious problem at a glance. The second time I went, the car was correct, but the paperwork was a mess. They had to send me another form a week after I bought the car for another signature. I paid in cash, no loan. Now they can't get the title to me. These clowns don't deserve your business. Here are the three people you absolutely want to avoid: Kelsey **, Shelby **, and the Sales Director, William (Bill) **.

AutoNation Southwest, Littleton, CO. I found a vehicle online and took a test drive with the sales associate. We agreed on the "no haggle" price that was online and was on the sales agreement prepared by the sales associate. I was called an hour later and told that AutoNation was not going to honor their vaunted "no haggle" price and that I would have to pay a new higher price to get the vehicle. Evidently they will haggle after they get you into the dealership - but unfortunately only upward. Be cautious when dealing with this company or you may wind up wasting a lot of your time.

I brought 2 new cars from them at the same time in October and the lied and never paid for my car tags like they told me they would. I paid 2. Have strip put on the Ford Mustang and the told me that they would hold the check but they didn't. You would think if they sold a 2016 for Mustang and a 2016 ford Fiesta in the same sale that keeping their word is the least they would do and at this time the still like 25.00 paying off my Nissan I traded in. They do not keep their word and do not care about their customers at all and will never have my business again.

October 28, 2014. Major Service on Jeep. I got it back and front axle was leaking. Return to dealership two more times still leaking. Finally got someone else to drain the overfilled axle. October 5, 2015. Automatic headlights are going nuts. Will not automatically dim. They go up-and-down. They go down and stay down. Took Jeep to the dealership. They told me it could be one of three things. I told him to replace all three. They no longer go up and down but I hope I remember to dim them before I come up behind you. I don't know why but I still believe in Mopar's 12 months, 12,000 miles from the date of service.

May 10, 2016. Took jeep in for oil and filter change. I asked for all hoses to be replaced and flush cooling system. Really like that 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty. August 17, 2016. Took Jeep for oil and filter service, check engine light is on - $363.75. August 25, 2016. Took jeep back in for check engine light. August 31, 2016. Took jeep back in for check engine light. On September 1, 2016 Jeep was seen miles from the dealership. They said they were test driving. They never did call to say it was ready, On September 8,2016. I called, picked up the jeep. Light was still on.

November 28, 2016. Noticed water leaking under jeep. Had one of my Men look at it. He stated it was the hose clamp on the lower hose. He said it would take him about five minutes to fix it. I told him no I had it fixed at my Mopar dealership and they would cover it under warranty. He then said "they going to tell you that you need a new radiator." Made an Appointment for November 30, 2016. Two hours there, got a phone call. I need a new radiator - $730. I LOST IT. Really wish I didn't own these other five mopar's. Whoops now it's four. Nope now it's three. They sure make a great product. Wish they had some good dealers.

I recently went in to have my 2015 Tacoma serviced and found out that the promised addition of 1 year additional maintenance (oil and filter changes) was deleted from their computer system after the former finance director left. My inquiry with the new finance manager left a bad taste in my mouth, especially when she noted that the system showed it owed me, but what was in question. I purchased the extended warranty, we'll call it the service agreement, based on the finance managers word that I was to receive an additional year of maintenance, which also was preprogrammed or noted in their computer system. My bad for not getting it in writing, but their bad for erasing it in their computer.

Additionally, they also quoted me at that time, almost 600 dollars to have the oil changed, tires rotated, and to have the spark plugs replaced. That's way ridiculous. The spark plugs can be purchased for @ 3.50 each, and the oil (@ 6 qts) for about 30. That's about 60 dollars roughly in parts/materials. So they were going to charge me about 500 dollars or more for two hours of labor. That's **. This is a facility that has never offered me a clean filter (checked my own filters and replaced them myself - they were FILTHY at 15,000 miles and their service manager told me they were clean and good to go... crazy **), and has burnt my carpeting, left tools in the engine compartment twice, and had managed to get grease all over the exterior of the truck, AND throughout the interior, especially on the seats.

I asked the new finance manager about my agreement with the former finance director, and she just shrugged her shoulders and said "oh well. Like you said, your bad for not getting it in writing." She never looked up at me, nor offered me some help with regards as to what it was that they "owed" me. I told her I was never coming back there, for services, or warranty work, or to purchase another vehicle. She just waved at me, like, get out of here **.

Obviously they don't care about return business, nor do they care about you as a person, or the vehicle you purchased from them. Only that you buy from them, and they'll tell you anything you want to hear just so you will. So take my advice and stay away from AutoNation, any one of their dealerships, but Toyota of Buena Park especially. I will NOT be buying anything from them EVER AGAIN.

I had long history (about 5 years) with AutoNation Ford Jacksonville. Even my last 5 years services was poor, but I never made efforts to post any bad review. But 11/22/2016 the trip for service made me very upset and I finally made efforts to post review to help others. In short, I bought a brand new Ford Transit from Mike Shad Ford (later change the name to AutoNation). Since I have been services all there. The old service person are not friendly and not finish their promised job. 11/22/2016 I went to service and the written quote was $938. Then they called me for $1400 for verbal approval which I approved. But 1 day later, Joe (the serviceman) called again to ask for another $700 (total will be $2100 quote) to fix my truck and make it safe.

I took my car in for oil change, wipers and front end alignment. After 2 hours and a 5 mile road test I was given my car back with the bottom panel under the driver's door all scrapped up and the paint scraped off and was told that the rear end was spraying fluid and that it was not a big deal. After talking to the service advisor I was told that the car should be driven very carefully and some time next week they would contact me for repairs to the car. In the meantime I feel unsafe and worried the car could have major damage so I have no way to get to and from work and I care for my disabled wife and have no way to get her to and from her appointments.

To condense this as much as possible My 84 year old father-in-law who has Alzheimer's disease, went to AutoNation Toyota in Ft. Myers, FL on his own without anyone knowing. At the time he had just had an evaluation from the memory care clinic, which four days later confirmed Alzheimer's. While he still was functional, it was obvious to anyone who talked with him for more than 20 minutes (that is generous) that he had no short term memory and was confused.

They not only happily helped him lease a new Camry for 36 months, but they took his Chrysler Town and Country off his hands for $1,600, AND to top it off sold him a: Vehicle Protection plan for $530.00, Theft Protection plan for $329.00, Appearance Protection plan $799.00, Dent Protection plan $499.00, Tire & Wheel, Protection plan $349.00, Excess Wear & Tear Protection $830.00. Yes the honest, caring salesperson sold that vulnerable man $3,336.00 worth of "PROTECTION", and took his car and $3,250.00 down to boot! Wow! He no longer drives. Great job AutoNation!

I scheduled a service appointment as requested by the cars maintenance alert at AutoNation Mercedes Coconut Creek for Tuesday 11/8/2016. I have had the car in the service department before using the exact same service rep. I dropped the car off late Monday afternoon 11/7. The service rep looked at the car, did whatever review of the car they do including a visual of the exterior. When he reentered the service area he reviewed everything that was needed and accepted the car into his shop.

On Wednesday when I picked the car up after speaking to the service rep and paying for the service a valet had my car waiting (with driver door open) so I could get in a drive away. When I got home and walked around the car to go into the house I noticed a large BLACK SCRATCH across the passenger side door. After dropping my bags off in the house I went back to the car and tried to wipe off the scratch but I was unable, it was deep into the car door. The next day when I went outside to the car I found a similar BLACK SCRATCH on the driver's side door, almost the exact color, size and direction.

I called the service rep and asked what could have happened to my car, those scratches were not there when I dropped the car off and the visual walk around performed by the service rep found nothing the day I dropped it off. My service adviser asked me to bring the car back in so he could look at it and "Take care of it" so I drove all the way back to the dealership to show him the damage. After he looked at the car his comment was "those scratches as weird". Not a comment he made on Monday when I dropped it off. He went to speak to his manager and after a few minutes they both came out with a complete different attitude. It was not their fault and would let me know what it would cost to repair. They took the car back into the shop for their repair folks to look at.

In the meantime I was standing in the service area where the service manager and another one of his employees were mocking me, saying "I guess we need to spend 20 minutes walking around a car before we take it". After hearing this I went outside to see what my service rep had to say about repairing the scratches. My rep said for $1,000 they could fix the scratches. After hearing that outrageous offer I decided to leave the dealership and find someplace else to repair the car but not until I confronted the service manager, letting him know I heard his disrespectful and mocking comments. After I left the dealership my service rep called me on my way home to apologize and then try to work something out. I refused his offer because I had no desire to return to that dealership to receive more second rate service.

I would suggest people stay away from this dealership and service department. My experience has not been good. When someone takes possession of your property they need to take responsibility for it or not take it in at all. If that means walking around the car for 20 minutes as the service manage and his employee mocked me about then that is what they should do. The people at AutoNation Mercedes Coconut Creek service department are disrespectful and rude to customers.

Took our 2013 Ram Dually truck in for the 60000 mile service and told the service writer that I wanted them to dismount my tires and rotate them properly due to it being a dually with polished outside rims on the front and outside rear. I paid the bill and went out to get my truck only to find that my front tires was still on the front of my truck and the service writer tells me she is sorry she forgot to write it on the service ticket.

But it is printed on the bottom of my receipt that I wanted my tires dismounted and rotated for a proper rotation, plus they charged me $69.00 to rotate my tires which they supposedly rotated side to side. I have contacted Dodge customer service and was told that they have to back their dealership. AutoNation said that this is the way Dodge tells them to rotate the tires on the dually with the polished wheels.

Any tire shop will tell you they need to dismount them and remount and balance them. AutoNation had my truck for one week and a day and did not do what I ask them to but no way will they make it right. It is going to cost me to take my truck to a tire shop and get it done right. AutoNation IN Albany, Ga is a ripoff.

I took my 2012 Jetta into the service department at AutoNation Volkswagen Mall of Georgia because I was having an issue with the car starting. Service Department stated the car battery needed to be replaced. Before the car battery was replaced, regardless of radio station, CD or IPOD both the song and artist were displayed on the front screen of the radio. After the battery replacement, radio display is sporadic, no display when playing CD's and all of my software and music were wiped out when I reconnected my IPOD. Over multiple visits back to the dealership, in an attempt to correct the issues, I was given the run around. I was told that none of the other cars like mine had this feature, and basically I felt like they were telling me to just deal with it, as they had no clue as to what was wrong nor did they know how to fix it.

Finally, I was sent an email from the service manager who stated that one of the technicians who worked on radios had this to say: "He explained that this radio had software issues from the manufacturer of the radio. There was a software update done on these radios either at the dealerships or at the ports before releasing. It is possible with your car that the software did not completely go through. So when the battery voltage got low or was removed, then the battery was replaced which then causes all systems to reboot, that the software completed its download." If the software update was done on the radio either at the dealership or at the ports before releasing, I feel like AutoNation Volkswagen Mall of Georgia should have taken care of the problems, by either correcting the issue(s) or replacing the radio. They did nothing!

I had additional questions that I sent back via email and to this day, almost a month later, they have not been answered. I have not received a response to my questions. I have never experienced this level of extremely poor customer service, therefore, I am both shocked and disgusted that a business such as AutoNation would operate like this. It would have been better to be honest and say, “There is nothing else we can do for you. We don't know what the problem is nor do we know how to fix it.

Almost a month later, I have almost given up hope that AutoNation Volkswagen Mall of Georgia will do the right thing and replace the radio. Both the General Manager and the Service Department manager should have training in Customer Service. I will never purchase a vehicle from this dealership or any other AutoNation Dealership and I am currently seeking another Volkswagen facility to take my car in for scheduled maintenance/service. It definitely won't be anyone affiliated with the AutoNation Name.

Received notification from Nissan of recall on my vehicle. Have tried twice to get an appointment from AutoNation Nissan Marietta, to setup appointment. They took my number via voice mail on 1st call, left msg for Service Mgr on 2nd call. They absolutely have not called back. Activity began on Fri (10/28) and today is Tue (11/01). I have not heard back from anyone. Their phone answering system also has problems.

In October 2016 I took my car to AutoNation I635 and Galleria mall to have diagnostic. My car have a noise in the front end and the service manager from that dealer place inform me Auto Nation was sold out to another company and my protection plan deductible of $200.00 dollars was now $400 if I wanted to have the car repair there. I immediately said not and ask him to send me to another place where my protection plan will be accepted. He recommended Auto Nation in North Richland Hills and give me a phone number to call. I called AN customer services and ask to give me information of the closest AN service repair and recommended to take it to Classic Chevrolet in Glavine TX. Diagnostic for $140 dollars which I agree to paid and set up a schedule for Monday the 24th of Oct.

After it was done I was informed the AN claims dep. informed Classic Chevrolet not under the umbrella to take this protection plan. I spoke with the claims dep. representative and said to take car to Audi Dealer in Plano Pkwy and they will work on my car. Went to this other Dealer from Glavine to Plano another 45 miles. When I was there I was told same thing not accepting this AU protection plan and only work with forging cars. I contacted CS again but that time I was so frustrated and I was about to cry. The representative give me 2 more places: BMW of Dallas, and Porsche of Plano. This people not know what they doing. I contacted this 2 places and again they do not work in domestic cars!!! CAN SOMEONE CONTACT ME AND GIVE SOME ADVICE WHAT I NEED TO DO TO PUT THIS PEOPLE IN A LEGAL ACTION??

Had a great experience with your service advisor Hugo **. Have had dealings with him in the past. I have nothing but good things to say about this gentleman. He gives great customer satisfaction and it's on top of things. I would recommend your company just on the dealings with Hugo. I also spoke with Ronmar ** the service director who was also very helpful. Because of these two gentlemen you should be proud of the work that they do for your company. Thank you for your services and I will continue to Patron your facilities.

3 years ago my husband's Ford 250 had water in the fuel system. We took it here at their service department. After a appraiser goes and samples the fuel, our insurance company decided to total our vehicle. The service manager told our insurance company that the work had already started and close to being completed. We were not advised of any of this. Nevertheless, our insurance company paid over $35,000 dollars to replace the engine and anything the fuel touched. Since then our vehicle has been in various Ford dealerships with issues tying the fuel system as the main cause. We have had several warranty work. All these problems and breakdowns on parts that should be brand new.

3 months ago, we took our vehicle to Planet Ford, again fuel system problems. Their service manager, no longer with the company, advised us that there was water in the fuel system and there was a lot of rust and corrosion in the fuel tank. Our insurance company send a appraiser to the dealership and obtain a fuel sample. They discovered no water in the fuel. Their analysis found rust, corrosion, fuel filter particles, and no water. The dealership couldn't explain why the service manager, JC who's no longer with the company, concluded to water in the fuel system. Our insurance company won't pay for lack of workmanship from Gulf Freeway Ford. We are told to take our vehicle to Gulf Freeway Ford, since they were the ones who replaced or were supposed to replace $35,000 thousand dollars worth of work.

There should be no rust or corrosion if everything was replaced brand new. We have the analysis and paper trail to prove that they committed fraud and think they're getting away with it. We have called several times and spoke with Raymond, the service manager. He said he would communicate with Crystal at Planet Ford, and obtain a report on what the situation is. Speaking with Crystal at Planet Ford today 10/10/2016, she had not received a call, email or voicemail from anyone regarding our truck. We don't trust this dealership with our truck and can you blame us. How do you steal $35,000 thousand dollars from anyone? Our truck is still having issues with the fuel system. I wouldn't recommend taking your vehicle to this dealership.

Brought the car in on a Friday. They didn't even look at it until the following Thursday. The following Thursday we got it back. Total of 13 days to get a very minor problem fixed. It was only 2 hours labor. They wouldn't call our warranty right away so we could get our rental car! The service was the worst ever! Don't bring your car to AutoNation in north Richland hills, TX!

Mercedes Benz Auto Nation of Reno, NV - Placed a deposit on a G-Wagon late in the day on a Friday. They were suppose to finish some maintenance and let me know when it was ready. On Monday happened to be driving on highway by the dealership and noticed the vehicle being joy-rided by one of their employees at high speeds down a side street. Needless to say I canceled the deal and will never set foot back into their dealership again. Poor ethics, disorganized staff, untrustable.

I will never get any service or any work ever again from them nor will I buy my next car from them nor any of my family. I will get everything from Orange coast infinity. Their customer service sucks, their paperwork is not correct nor do they care about the Customer. They're argumentative with no backup, can't find anything. They had to go to the old paperwork because the computers didn't have the information. The prices were $200 higher than every place else. Never again!!! You guys just lived up to your reputation as crooks. Too bad because I love my car.

My engine light was on in truck. Went for service AutoNation security Blvd. Was told I had electrical problems. I paid $645.00. 2 weeks later same problem. Was told I need additional services 2 thousand dollars. Spoke with Albert. Told me don't be made because my car is broke. Requested manager Barry who couldn't explain anything to me at all. Very disappointed on the service and left with engine light still on. My car was serviced by the two same mechanics twice. Two different quotes two weeks apart. Don't deal with these people. Beware!

AutoNation Toyota Weston Fl. - What a disappointment. I have recently purchased a 2016 Toyota Prius and I took it in for a warranty repair. All went well. HOWEVER, I also own a Toyota Sienna that I took in for two RECALL REPAIRS. Upon my arrival the next day to pick up my van, I was informed I needed brakes and a battery. The odd thing was my car had sat in a parking lot for two weeks, I jumped in and it started first try. They said they had to jump start it twice!!! I did not believe them, so I left and took my car somewhere else and had the battery tested. There they said the battery couldn't be any better!!! Now I can ONLY hope they did the recall repairs of the back of third row and the spare tire carrier cable assembly. Will be taking my car to another dealer!

AutoNation Tire and Wheel warranty is the worst. My wife had a flat tire on her way to work recently and she is riding on Nitto Grapplers AT 325 50 22. We bought the truck with the tires and lift already installed from the dealership. I have always purchased my tire warranties from Discount Tire and have ever had any problems. It took two days to get a new tire and after driving to the dealership to have it installed I sat there for 5 hours with an appt. Last week I went to get the oil change at the dealership and I noticed that one of the rims was bent. I pointed it out to the service tech and she initiated a claim. The claim was denied stating that even though the rim was bent and there was no damage or markings on the outside of the rim it could not be replaced because it was still holding air. So now I have a brand new truck with a bent rim and AutoNation will not replace the rim.

When I bought the tire package it was explained to me at financing that if we had a bent or cracked rim it would be covered 100%. Now AutoNation is stating that is not how the contract reads. Well that is how it was explained to me and my wife when we purchased the vehicle and warranty etc. And of course the spare tire is a 17" so if we have an issue out of town we will be in a bind. The truck rides completely different now and vibrates and shakes. I am now concerned that the bent rim is not letting the tire seal properly even though it is "holding Air" you can look at the tire bead and it's not the same all the way around the tire. I would never purchase any warranty from AutoNation ever again. So I have a brand new truck and I can't drive it out of town for the fear of having a issue with my rim and tire and being stranded on the side of the road. Safety is obviously not AutoNation's #1 priority.

I bought a used 2014 bmw a week ago. I have had nothing but problems since. The electronics/media center does not work. The passenger window was broken and the rear hatch was not working. In the last week I have been back to the dealer 6 times in the last. The window is and the back hatch is fixed BUT the electronics still are not working. The salesman who I bought the car from "disappeared". It was like a scene from the 70's movie Used Car. There is no way this car was properly inspected before sale. The previous owners info had not been deleted. Stay away!!!

We had the WORST experience with AutoNation Nissan. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. Beware of inaccurately represented cars here. After countless hours, 6 visits to the dealership, and going through 4 different cars we finally and unhappily walked out with a vehicle. My fiance and I were shopping for a 2016 Nissan Maxima and had found one at AutoNation Nissan Dallas. After getting a good quote that said the car had 15 miles on it, my fiance went to purchase the car. I'll call it Car #1. While waiting on finance, he test drove Car #1 and it turned out it had close to 4000 miles on it instead of the 15 miles on the quote. That's clearly not a new car. The salesman promised to get another car for us from a different dealership in the color of our choice.

There was a lot of back and forth, and the salesman got another 2016 Maxima in to the dealership (in the wrong color, but we decided to look at it anyways) and we went to test drive and hopefully buy this Car #2. Everything seemed good about Car #2, but the back seatbelt didn't buckle. So they took it to maintenance to replace the back seat and when they pulled the seat out, they found a bunch of broken glass in the back and in the trunk. Car #2 had hail damage, presumably, that was undisclosed. They apologized and said they would get another car for us and that they would look it over thoroughly before we got it. We went back to the dealership to check out Car #3 which they had brought in from another AutoNation dealership. The salesman had apparently looked over it and the miles were accurate, there was no glass in the back seat, and things were supposed to be good.

I took a quick look at this Car #3 and there was clear hail damage on the roof of the car, the hood of the car, and the trunk of the car probably at least 5 noticeable dents and once I started looking harder, there were at least 15-20 dents all over Car #3 that were deemed to be irreparable. Again, undisclosed hail damage. Clearly the salesman either didn't look over Car #3 or he was incompetent to tell if a car was in selling shape. This was our 5th visit to the dealership and we left without a car AGAIN. The salesman and sales manager were apologetic and said they would have another car for us and that they would make it right. We went back later that week, our 6th time to the dealership, to look at Car #4. We finally walked out with this car, after haggling more over the prices.

I am extremely unhappy with the entire experience. I feel that the whole situation was completely dishonest as 3 out of 4 cars were inaccurately represented to us, and I hope that people read this review and take their business elsewhere so they don't end up with cars that have hidden issues that AutoNation Nissan hasn't disclosed. Our Salesman Charles ** and his Sales Manager Garrett ** were nice, but for them to try and sell us 3 flawed cars before finally getting one right is completely unacceptable.

Want to tow a small trailer with a Jeep Grand Cherokee. When I went to hook up the trailer lights to the factory installed wiring harness, nothing happened. There was no power. Had to take to Jeep dealer where they said the circuit had to be activated. OK, activate it. Well it cost $95 for this service to get something to work that should work in the first place. Chrysler Assistance was absolutely no help and the service manager at the dealer was a total jerk telling me somebody had to pay for his people to do this, and that Jeep would not reimburse them if they didn't charge. It's like having to pay to have the radio activated, and no, not Sirius radio!! Horrendous customer service to the point of being extremely condescending and rude.

AutoNation Company Profile