AutoNation
Based on 53 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Auto Warranty Expired?

AutoNation

271 AutoNation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I own a small business, my company car gave up. So I needed a delivery car. I found one for about $3500. I wanted to put $1500 down. When asked I said my credit score was about 680. That's when I was informed my score needs to be 800 or above to get financed. What a joke.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I recently received a mail offer from AutoNation Honda Miami Lakes for service, advertising some complimentary items. Once there, I found that the service representatives (2) didn't know about the offer, and they had to call their manager (evidently, there's no communication or training about the dealer's policies). The text in the offer led me to understand that I was going to have new windshield wipers, amongst other items. When clarifying that it was only liquids top off, it was clear that the offer had grammar errors and led to misleading information.

Upon my remarks on the small size of the font used at the beginning of the coupon (quite difficult to read) and the grammar mistakes, the manager just insisted on the correctness of the offer, arguing that what I was expecting was "wiper blades", which for me is an unnecessary technicality because they were offering just "windshield wiper", and the term "fluid" is incorrectly used, not encompassing all the other items included. At the end he offered to give me the "blades", but I replied that, rather than free stuff, I was looking for a honest service, and requested my car back. Intentional misleading information kills client's fidelity towards the brand and their service.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 31, 2018

Mr. ** has to be the most amazing individual I have ever met in the car business. I cannot elaborate on my experience that brought me to meet him but the man is honest, sincere, trustworthy. He is amazing character and I would bet my life on him. I would recommend to anyone that needs assistance to seek him out and he will do the right thing. Thank you Mr. ** you’re awesome.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Very dissatisfied with my recent and will be last experience with AutoNation 2 months ago. We test drove vehicle but sure needed more time to inspect a car with all the flaws we are coming across. 1st problem was that they sent our loan to a bank other than ours even after we requested and salesperson wrote down the bank we wanted to go with... 2nd they promised to repair/replace damaged trim from passengers side and headlights (not done yet). Now with all the rain we've been getting I have leaks inside my car???? WTH.

I just took it in because remotes were not working and TPMS light came on, well they had to replace a receiver/transmitter that was not covered by my extended warranty (why would it be right)? Of course after driving the vehicle off of their lot the car is 100% our responsibility, so why offer extended warranties for $1000s that don't cover anything? All this and I've only had the vehicle for 2 months, I don't even want to know what else might go wrong with it. 2013 Yukon with 40k miles on it, too good to be true? It was. :(

Original review: July 25, 2018

Bought a car they claimed was in perfect, like new condition. Car had engine trouble and ac trouble within days, had to contact BBB to get them to repair. After repair same issues occurred costing me around 1000 to fix. Horrible service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Autonation?

Original review: July 22, 2018

2018 Chevy Malibu front grill broken. They had to replace it. Also was in shop fives days. They also forgot to bolts and Shimmies back into the headlights while the fives. Also that being said Service manager said one person start and another person put it back together that didn’t know what he was doing. They had it scratched the top car of the in the hood while working on it and then this all in time I bought the car then buff out repainted.

I was pissed. Then try tell me they couldn’t do it. I told I never take my car there again. Remind I bought it 3:30 am in morning. This not way I do business. 5,000 when we got it. 6,211 drive all over than 6800 on when got back place in Denver. Took it fix it correctly and still bubble. I will be taking back in on Tuesday. I asking what they can since paint chip some places and bubbles still. I don’t under 50,000.00 for this car. I’m sorry stingray. I would have better service. I had to general Manager involved and at this point Attorney as well. We signed paperwork for a brand new car. No accident was report on Carfax. Now Attorney get involved because it’s a legal to document it. I was disappointed how the whole sale went down. Our 1,250 but I need a car. I should of waiting. Think about it. Walk away.

Original review: June 29, 2018

Bought a 2011 Ford F350 from Brooksville AutoNation. Be very careful. I was a sucker and was misled several times during and after the purchase. Was told the truck was a one owner, had at least two owners. CarFax showed no accidents. It was traded in with accident damage. AutoNation had it repaired but did not disclose it. The previous owner did! The tailgate was replaced with the wrong gate, they won't replace it with the right one. Was told I would get a check from them for other issues in 72 hours, it's been 10 days and no check. Called Scott, Sales mgr, and he said it would be cut today, I had called about it 4 times! They are a boiler room operation I would never buy another vehicle from them. I should have believed the 2 star rating for AutoNation. Obviously Mike Jackson, CEO is running a subpar operation!!!

Original review: June 26, 2018

I purchased a car from them and the very first claim I made on the policy I was told "That is not covered under the policy!!!" Funny thing, the person in Finance who sold me the policy told me that all repairs would be covered for the life of the policy. I will NEVER buy another car from these people, they are extremely dishonest!!!

Original review: June 26, 2018 I had taken my car to AutoNation in Winter Park. I took my car in for Maintenance, Oil Change, etc and they had a Mishap with my Car and it got Damaged,

Christian was my Service Tech. He was very helpful in the situation. He introduced me to Sal and Stewart the Managers. They apologized and assured me that they would do whatever it took to make it Right. And they DID. They Gave me VIP Treatment. I was WOWED with the level of service I received from them Both. (Offered me full trade in Value to put toward a New Car. This was a Wow.).

I'm not sure I can put in words Just how great they both were. Not only did they Fix the damage but when I received my car back It looked like a New Car inside and out. This is really where service counts when something happens and They care enough to put it Right. I work in the service field myself and am thoroughly Pleased and WOWED by the way I was Treated by Sal, Stewart and Christian. I will go no other place to have work done to my car and have already told so many people on how Toyota PUT IT RIGHT. Thanks so Very Much Rita **.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Fremont AutoNation: Wrong diagnostic which cost to me 4 times - Reason for visit: AC fan was always on when the ignition key was on. AutoNation Issue: 1- Wrong diagnostic which costed to me more. 2- more than 2 times for fixing the issue. AutoNation Honda Fremont did recently did a diagnostic for my car for "AC fan was always on when the ignition key was on" issue. After diagnostic, they suggested me a replacement of "Dashboard Fuse Box" and it will cost around more than $1800 (fuse box $600 '38200-SNA-A32'+ $ 1200 labor).

Then I have asked other Honda Dealers (Stevens Creek and San Leandro) because I felt it is too costly. Honda Dealers (Stevens Creek and San Leandro) told me total cost will be around $700 ($480 for fuse box +$ 228 labor cost) only. Due to huge price difference, I have shown my car Honda-Stevens-Creek, they believed the diagnostic of Honda-AutoNation and replaced the fuse box but it did not solve the issue so Honda-Stevens-Creek is again doing the car's diagnostic. I am going to share the same thing to Honda so they can take adequate action. Honda Civic 2006 LX Owner.

Original review: June 16, 2018

Customer service will make or break a business and how you treat your customers. The finance department Jason and Renne have the worst service I've seen in such a long time. I waited 4 weeks to receive the documents for the used car I, purchased because they were going through a paper based to a digital format. Renne, promised me over and over she will send me the documents 3 emails, 2 phone calls and nothing. I contacted my sales person and she was on top of it.

Jason, called me. Promised he would send me the documents in 2 or 3 days and nothing. I called Jason, told him to send me the documents or I was going to call AutoNation corporate office and cancel my extended warranty and he called me back the same day. He was very upset because my voicemail hurt his feelings. He said the documents were sent two days before... All and nothing but laying through his teeth. A simple request for a few documents and will never buy other car from Audi of Peoria in Arizona or any AutoNation dealer.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I had been researching Volvo XC60, XC90 and Cross Countries. I had reserved a car through AutoNation's website and scheduled an appointment at the Volvo Stevens Creek location. I had an expectation of what the experience would be like to purchase a luxury car. Unfortunately, AutoNation Volvo Stevens Creek did not deliver. The car we had reserved was filthy both inside and out. The person we had made the appointment with was “out to dinner”. There were no additional service/sales staff to assist us with our purchase. We waited for fifteen minutes outside then decided to walk away. We walked down the street and purchased a Honda Pilot instead. As I stated, we were buying a car, we were not just browsing. I emailed the manager I had been working with but never received a callback. I contacted Volvo USA directly today and when I am ready to purchase a Volvo I will be going directly through them.

Resolution response: June 10, 2018

Autonation paid for the break repair.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Sold me a car with motor oil in the break line: Purchased a used Honda fit 2008 in Feb. 2018 From AutoNation Honda. Weeks later the car's brakes were getting soft but only when we started it and the car engine was cold. And then a little while later it started acting like the transmission was dragging or something. I took it in to Pep Boys on Tropicana and I was told that there was motor oil in the brake line. The last mechanic to fill fluids was AutoNation Honda. The service manager was terribly rude to me and never even heard my mechanic's explanation of it. The cost to repair the damage is over $2000 but it could be so much worse causing injury or death. They put my family at risk selling a car in this condition. After contacting them and explaining the situation in detail, they are refuse to be responsible for the damage. Worst experience ever buying a car from a dealership!!!

Original review: May 15, 2018

We purchased a vehicle from Audi of Newport Beach, an AutoNation member this past January 2018. The vehicle is a 2007 BMW X3. It had many issues, some actually safety issues like breaks and main belt tensioner about to fall off that should have never been let out but in this world, I guess this is what a consumer is up against all the time. The vehicle developed an electrical problem since the first week we had it. It would randomly discharge the battery in about 10 hours. The problem continued to get worse and finally, we took the car to a trusted, local auto electrical repair shop. After days of troubleshooting, they found the problem which also includes a defective battery.

After calling the sales dealer since the battery was replaced by them prior to the sale, the service adviser informed us the only way the company would accept a battery exchange is if they first get to do a service on the vehicle. I informed them the service has been done and the only remaining item is battery replacement and that we live 2 hours away. I asked if either they stand behind the products they use, review the repair shop report and check the battery to determine there is no foul play but they said no.

Any auto parts house or battery house honors the battery warranty upon verification of no wrongdoing. This is a scam. We live 2 hours away from this dealer and there is no practical way for us to have them perform service when we are that far. Please know that the AutoNation policy is to hold the consumer hostage, probably use inferior products in repairs and deny warranty coverage unless they perform the service work. For that matter, their vehicle warranty was 2 days or 200 miles. Hell we went through most of that just driving home for 2 hours.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I recently purchased a Mazda CX -5 from AutoNation Panama City Fl, The Sales Gentleman I dealt with was Coy **, Excellent Customer Service! Very professional! Outgoing, very friendly, and very patient with me upon looking for a new vehicle. Went above and beyond to search for exactly what I was looking for and found it, Very grateful for that. I will most definitely refer him to all friends/ family!

Original review: April 29, 2018

BLUF: The service technicians at #Autonation #Toyota did not secure a hose to the transmission after I paid $350 for a flush resulting in a CEL, damaged sensor, a rental, and a poor customer experience. I’m disappointed with the service department’s technicians. I’ll say that first of all, the employee that was helping us, Taryn, was courteous and accommodated my girlfriend and I as much as she could. Saturday morning we dropped off her RAV4 for a transmission flush that we were supposed to have picked up later that day. We paid $350 for this service. My dissatisfaction began as we were driving home. The CEL came on in her vehicle about 1.5 miles from the dealership. We took the vehicle back to have it looked at and waited in the lobby/customer area.

After a while we were given the news that the CEL came on because a hose wasn’t secured, which resulted in transmission fluid being sprayed all over the engine bay. This obviously caused quite a mess and they apologized and said they would clean it out and send us on our way. Well, more time went by and they approached us again stating that the leaked fluid is beginning to smoke on the hot parts of the motor which is causing other problems with the vehicle's sensors and to be safe they were going to replace it for us at no charge.

Due to it being Saturday afternoon, they weren’t going to be able to get a part or work on it because they’re closing soon and not opened on Sunday. What makes matters worse is that my girlfriend lives in San Antonio and she now has to come back down to get her vehicle back whenever it's repaired! As you can imagine, we’re both upset about this and all we can do is get a rental and deal with it. What is even more upsetting is that the rental we were given was a Corolla which, in my opinion, isn’t comparable to the RAV4 we were supposed to have been driving home that day.

I would not recommend service here because of this issue and the fact that no other efforts were made to make this better. I paid $350 for this dealership to damage my girlfriend's vehicle, keep it, give her a lesser-valued rental, and send us away displeased. I will be contacting the service manager about this. I don’t feel the dealership extended themselves at all to rectify this, but did the bare minimum to get us off the lot.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Auto Nation in Katy, Tx...go anywhere else but here. They hook you with a promise of a great deal. I recently found on my contract they overcharged me by $680.00 over the price agreed to the vehicle. It was on a hidden line that you never would look at, hidden in by the interest total including the price of the car. Very tricky.

I bought my 2016 Ford Explorer Limited in November 2016 and I have taken it back 6 times! Every time I go back they tell me I am crazy and that when something happens I must bring it straight to the dealership when it is happening. The warnings usually clear off by the time I get to the dealership. I also have paint bubbling or my hood is rusting which is affecting the paint. I have made several appointments and they tell me they have to investigate to see if they are even responsible. I purchased extra coverage for $4,500 and they won't even let me use it. Side Note: This SUV is my second (side) vehicle. I only use it on the weekends and it is covered every day during the week. This place is a joke. Run, go to any other Ford dealership but this one. If you purchase a car from here you deserve the trouble you will run into.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Good morning everyone by AutoNation. My son's life was changed yesterday, thanks to you Skip, Charles and Mike. This was our 4th or 5th car we purchased with my wife at your place! Always friendly welcome at the door, right away taken care of us. And I’m not talking from the popcorn or coffee. That you can get everywhere. What you don’t get everywhere is…the smile, the knowledge, the attitude…and I can go on and on why WE customers feel like HOME in your AutoNation!!! This people make the difference in every business in the world! I’m this year 40!!! Years in customer service! Thank you SKIP, CHARLES, and ‘BIG’ MIKE.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I was interested in a truck and saw that, through their website, I could reserve it for 72 hours. It was late on a Wednesday, and the only time that my wife and I could both view the vehicle was early Friday. Within 10 minutes of me providing my information, Cristian ** called to confirm I had requested the hold on the truck. I informed him that I had, and was very interested in the vehicle. I then asked various questions on its history. Mr ** then said he had limited access to the information on the car, since it was new on the lot, and the fact that I had placed a hold on the vehicle. I told him that I wasn't too concerned, as long as he had any additional information available when I came on Friday. He then proceeded to send me pics, confirmation emails, and additional information on the vehicle that very day.

However, early Thursday, I received a voicemail informing me that the car had been suddenly sold that morning, and that perhaps, I should have offered them money for the hold, sight unseen. What then is the purpose of your company's "free" offer online to hold vehicles for 72 hrs. I've done similar holds in other dealerships. Do you just offer the hold online to gather my personal information, all the while selling the vehicle with no concern. I have bought 2 vehicles from AutoNation dealerships in the past. On principle, I will never purchase a vehicle from them again. That Friday, I purchased a similar vehicle, from one of their competitors, while Mr. ** is still laughably sending emails about other trucks for sale. Thanks, but no thanks.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I own a Honda accord 2015 model purchased from AutoNation East Sahara, Las Vegas NV. I am facing an issue from the first day I purchased the car which has not been resolved till today. The passenger door makes a rattling noise which is so annoying I can't explain. I have complained about this since the first service at AutoNation but it hasn't been fixed. I have tried all level of escalation and complain with them but no luck. I spoke with service manager and the showroom manager as well but they didn't do nothing about it. If you look at my service record of past 3 years, you will see I have complained about the rattling noise in almost all the services. I shouldn't have purchased Honda from this place, this is the worst experience of my life. The noise is so irritating, I have to put music on every time just to keep my mind off it. Hope Honda can understand my frustration and help me with a resolution.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I bought a white Toyota Camry 2014.5 model in September of 2014. In February or March 2018 I complained to the dealer where I bought the car, AutoNation of Cerritos (CA) about the paint. The body shop looked at it, calling the process delaminating, and ultimately offered to repair it out of warranty for $1907, of which they would pay half and I would pay half because I have been a good customer. They said the paint is warrantied for only 36,000 miles, and my car had at that time more than 58,000 mile on it. This is the second Camry I have owned on which the paint failed. The first was a 2006 Camry I bought in 2009. It's desert sand colored paint failed in 2013, developing long lines that looked like scratches.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I bought my 2018 Highlander from Auto Nation, Austin Tex Dec 30, 2017. The dealership kept me waiting for over two hours to see the financial manager. Consequently, I was tired and eager to close and signed up for extended protection. I have been trying to cancel these programs for 7 weeks and the dealership will not return my calls or answer my emails about cancellation status. I submitted a signed and dated cancellation form, Jan 31, 2018, cancelling Dent protection, Cosmetic wheel protection, and appearance protection.

Toyota Financial sent me a letter showing principal credit for Ding Shield (dent protection?). I can get no answers on the other two cancellations. Furthermore, I was charged $819 for a Siskin Appearance protection. Toyota and Siskin say this policy can't be cancelled because it is already installed on the car. This addition is nothing more than a coat of liquid like wax which will soon wash off. I have previously purchased 4 other Toyotas from this dealer and they used to give exceptional customer service, maybe they have changed ownership. Last time for these guys and I'll get my car serviced at a different location.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Last August we bought a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Unbeknownst to him with the vehicle had not even been through the service departments it should’ve had a 50 point inspection done before they put it on the lot. When we purchased the vehicle the door handle was broken and we were told that Jeep Chrysler no longer makes the door panel and they would have to go to a junkyard to get the dock door panel. Well they had the vehicle for two weeks and still no door panel. They should’ve fixed what was not checked on the vehicle prior to it being sold, when they had it in their service department. We purchased six oil changes with our package. We’re expected to sit 2 to 6 hours to wait for an oil change.

They gave us a 60 day tag instead of the 90 days so when we went to get our license plates we found out that the title has not arrived from Nevada. I contacted the then GM Steve (it’s now Erik/Eric). He ended up paying for our extension out of his pocket. So far the only good thing I have encountered with AutoNation Jeep Chrysler on Arapaho. My partner left for work on Friday and it came back immediately because the brakes were squishy and the dashboard have lit up like a Christmas tree. She called AutoNation Jeep Chrysler Arapahoe and spoke to their service manager Wes. He told her that she should be OK if she chose to drive the vehicle 26 miles from our house to AutoNation Jeep Chrysler Arapahoe with brakes that are squishy and dashboard saying ABS system problem.

Wes also said he only has two or three mechanics so he could not get to the vehicle for 2 to 2 1/2 weeks. Nicole contacted AutoNation Jeep Chrysler on Broadway and arrange to have it towed there as they said they could look at it that day. Speaking with Bridget this morning. Even though we purchased the gold package some of the things that are supposed to be covered under the warranty may not be covered under the warranty. It is getting curiouser and curiouser. I have contacted every number I can think of to try and get this resolved.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I recently had a bad experience at AutoNation Ford in Katy Texas, and shared it on Facebook and Yelp. Upon my next time coming to this establishment, I was refused service. Keep in mind I spent 73,000.00 here on a brand new truck, and now they just won’t, will not, absolutely refuse to honor Ford's warranty.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I have been trying to get a refund since September of 2017 for the extended warranty. The dealership says that I should be getting it and I am due it but all they can do is submit the paperwork. I am going to buy a new truck in 2018 but I am not from this dealership if this is the way they do business. I have bought over 5 cars from the dealership they bought out and always was taken care of this fraud.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018 I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from Ford AutoNation in 7200 Broad St Brooksville, FL 34601. My wife had purchase an Acura MDX 07 01/21/18. The first day after she purchased the car I test it myself in the freeway and had balancing and alignment problems. The car tends to tilt to the left and had vibration starting at 65 miles getting worse with more speed. Also a weird noise when you turned the wheel left and right was really noticeable. We went to the dealer on 01/25/18 4 days after the car was sold and we received the poorest and unprofessional customer service starting from the salesman to the supervisors.

Of course they didn't want to be responsible for any of the issues found in the car. (I actually have recordings of how bad they treat me and my wife).

After 3 hours of backs and forwards they didn't give us any solutions just excuses. We decided to go to another AutoNation in Brandon (Nissan AutoNation in Brandon) were we just feel liked home, they give us the best treat. We came back on Monday 01/27/18 for a checkup, and guest what the car actually had balancing, alignment problems and the weird noise result that the car need it new control arms, tie rod and sway bar a total cost of 1500.00. The Nissan AutoNation contacted the other dealer and of course once again they didn't want to take responsibility. I really want to make any person that by any chance ends up in this unprofessional dealer. Please Be aware of what they are selling you and if possible check every single detail of the car that you are purchasing, check every paper that you sign, (They ARE LIARS) and my opinion run away from them. THEY DON’T REPRESENT AUTONATION AT ALL!!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Terrible customer service. Bought a use 2007 Maxim Nissan July 26, 2017. Found out when I drove the car home the brake was bad. Now 5 month later it got a oil leak and all type of things wrong. How did this vehicle pass inspection or did it get one? Now I find out the Vehicle Protection Plan that I paid $2000 for don’t hardly cover anything. I would recommend to anybody avoid this dealership AutoNation Ford 12237 Gulf Freeway, Houston, TX 77034 at all cost.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I bought my first car from AutoNation Ford in Littleton, Colorado and it was a 2008 Nissan Sentra. They claimed to have done a 125 point inspection however less than 2 weeks of having the car and it breaks down and has to be towed to the service center. There they told me it had a major oil leak to the point where there were metal shards in the pan. I was young (18) and they refused to help me in any way and said the ONLY option I had was to get a new car and roll the loans together. So they got me a 2016 Ford Focus. I had that car for about 3 months and its transmission went out for no reason or fault of mine. Then they said, "Well you’re screwed," and combined it all into a third car and at this point I couldn’t afford it and I told them that but they insisted that was my only option.

They tried to put me in 3 different cars only to calm anger various time periods that I couldn’t afford it and they had to take it back and try something else. In hindsight I should have known better and researched more carefully but it was wrong to take advantage of my position in the first place. The third car they coerced me into ended up getting totaled and now I have been fighting with AutoNation Gap Insurance for 7 months with no end which is destroying my credit (My bank puts a hold on payments but still reports to credit). I will never buy AutoNation again. My new car was purchased through a different dealership and it has been a night and day experience.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Calif., Rocklin AutoNation Honda. I bought a 2018 Honda Pilot after looking at a couple of used Pilots. It was my choice. The initial salesman was nice, he said he wasn't paid on a commission, and it didn't matter what offer I would make, he'd take any offer to the sales manager. So that was fine. However, after we agreed on a price, they then send you to their Finance person in a back office. That is where the hard sales come from. Rather than just write up the loan terms, he tried to sell me on about a dozen add-on packages. He kept telling me things would go wrong with a new car after the factory warranty was up. When I kept saying No-thanks, he then tried to sell me an extended warranty.

I realized it wasn't a Honda extended warranty, it was a AutoNation extended warranty. I was sick of his hard sales, I told him 'I told you from the beginning I wanted nothing extra. Stop this, or I'm leaving.' I did 'escape' without agreeing to anything extra. I live a couple hours away, and will take my new car to a local Honda Dealer, not AutoNation. I did get a color and model that wasn't available elsewhere, so I'm ok with my purchase... I just will never go back there for warranty work or service.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Purchased my new Grand Cherokee - After putting such a great experience at AutoNation. AutoNation rewrote a contract. Stated I need to sign but tried to say the finance manager put the wrong amount of down payment on paperwork in order to get me there. But in this new contract it had taken off my 2 year warranty and raise the amount of finance of vehicle 11,000 dollars more. Not knowing I know Banking you can not remove the lender/lien holder and put your name as creditor and slip in an increase of 11,000.00. Unless you get me to agree you can buy vehicle back from lender and resale... Which would be super dirty.

Wow so sorry. They just lost a customer... Advice once you get a vehicle and sign it look over your paperwork thoroughly. Make copies and get notarized. I hated to put this here because I thought I met good people. But this was very snaky and if I didn't know my stuff they could have gotten over. And I meant snaky not sneaky. This was a snake move... So glad God protected me from the additional bites! All glory to God.

Not sure about AutoNation?
    Take our two minute quiz to find the right Car Dealers for you.

AutoNation Company Information

Autonation
    www.autonation.com

Want to know more?
    You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business