AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy Reviews

About AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy offers new and used domestic cars. The company also offers oil changes, tire services, tire sales, parts sales, brake services, repairs, diagnostic checks, battery services, recall checks and maintenance services. The dealership provides financing for all customers regardless of credit. AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy has been in business since 1996 and offers services in Spanish.

Company information

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy?

Verified purchase
    Customer ServiceContract & TermsFinancing

Reviewed July 4, 2024

I bought a car from AutoNation on June 20, 2024, and the experience was very disappointing. I live in Washington and had to fly to Houston to pick up the car. Before flying, I told Diego Delgado over the phone that I wanted to use my own financing because the rate was better. He said I had to do that in person and assured me they would hold the car for me. When I got there, I started working on the financing with Sunny **. He said I couldn't use my financing because of some cyber attack and insisted I use AutoNation’s financing. I told him my financing was with Navy Federal Credit Union and asked him to call them, but he refused and claimed it was company policy not to accept outside financing. When I asked to speak to his manager, I was told the manager was in a meeting. Sunny made it clear that if I didn't use their financing, the deal was off. Since I had flown all the way from Seattle, I felt forced to agree.

During the contract signing, Sunny conveniently left out the $3,000 rebate that was originally included in the pricing. I caught the mistake and had it fixed, but it seemed intentional. Finally, on July 3rd, I got access to my financing account and immediately refinanced with Navy Federal Credit Union. I got approved for a rate that was 4.15% less than what AutoNation offered. NFCU made the process easy and straightforward. If you’re eligible to bank with them, I highly recommend it. While I like the car, the way this deal was handled was shady and dishonest. Calls to other AutoNation dealers confirmed that accepting outside financing is not against company policy. AutoNation needs to address these shady practices. Based on my experience, I can't recommend this dealership.

Inventory

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy is a new and used car dealership. The company’s new inventory of cars, trucks, minivans and SUVs includes the following:

Chrysler

• 300 and Pacifica

Dodge

• Challenger, Charger, Durango and Hornet

Jeep

• Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and Wrangler

Ram

• Ram 1500 Classic, Ram 2500, Ram 3500 and Ram Promaster

The used vehicle selection from AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy varies based on when you visit the dealership.

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy services

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy offers the following services in addition to vehicle sales:

• Battery services
    • Tire sales
    • Recall checks
    • Repairs

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy return policy and guarantees

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy offers a five-day or 250-mile money-back guarantee.

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy warranty options and providers

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy offers a 12-month/12,000-mile limited maintenance and repair warranty. It also offers several vehicle protection plans with a range of services, including the following:

• Appearance protection
    • Repairs
    • Roadside assistance
    • Tire and wheel protection
    • Windshield protection

Extended warranty coverage varies between different automakers:

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy financing options

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy provides dealer financing through loans and leases. The company has an online application, which you can fill out before you visit the dealership.

Alternatively, you can approach a lender directly to obtain a personal loan for purchasing a car.