Best Car Shipping in Las Vegas, NV
If you’re moving long-distance to or from Las Vegas and need to transport your car, you can reduce stress and wear and tear on your vehicle by hiring an auto shipping company. We’ve put together a list of the best car shipping companies in Las Vegas so you can find a registered, experienced transporter with a record of damage-free delivery.
Top 11 Las Vegas Car Shipping Companies
|eShip||Read 2,429 Reviews|
Offers expedited and enclosed options. Handles door-to-door delivery. No upfront deposit. Gives free instant quotes. Platinum Protection Plan helps cover damage. Provides personal agent and vehicle tracking.
|toll freenumber(844) 505-3853 Visit Website|
|AmeriFreight||Read 2,468 Reviews|
Offers door-to-door transport. Requires no upfront payment. Gives free consultations. Cost to ship sedan in open carrier ranges from $495 to $1,300. Provides discounts for seniors, students and emergency/protection services.
|Sherpa Auto Transport||Read 703 Reviews|
Offers door-to-door auto transport. Gives free quotes online. Price Lock Promise means your quote won’t change. Clean Car Guarantee gives you a free car wash after delivery.
|toll freenumber(844) 781-3171 Visit Website|
Ships cars, boats and motorcycles door to door. Handles domestic and international shipping. Average 200-mile cost is $584. Average 1,000-mile cost is $780. Provides cargo insurance. Choose from competing rates.
|AAA Anytime||Read Expert Review|
Ships vehicles anywhere in the U.S. and to 37 countries worldwide. Gives discounts to AAA members, military personnel and repeat customers. Specials include $900 from East Coast to California and $600 from Northeast to Florida.
|Ace American Transport||Read Expert Review|
Ships vehicles door to door. Performs detailed inspections at pickup and delivery. Insures cars for up to $500,000. Transports all types of vehicles, including exotic cars. Maintains a fleet of moving trucks.
|AMPM Las Vegas Auto Transport||Read Expert Review|
Provides open and enclosed door-to-door transport. Offers expedited shipping. Picks up cars from all 50 states. Customizes each shipment based on individual needs. Allows 100 pounds of additional personal items.
|Auto Shipping Group Las Vegas||Read Expert Review|
Ships cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs and boats. Offers open and enclosed transport, classic car shipping and door-to-door service. Gives $25 off when you call for quote. Accepts all major credit cards, checks and PayPal Credit.
|Christopher Moving||Read Expert Review|
Provides vehicle transport as an additional service for people who are moving. Meets all local, state and federal regulations. Ships vehicles locally and nationwide.
|Royal-Quality Logistics||Read Expert Review|
Transports vehicles to and from every major U.S. city, including those in Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam. Provides vehicle tracking and updates. Offers additional gap insurance coverage.
|Ultimate Transport 123||Read Expert Review|
Transports cars, motorcycles and boats. Guarantees pricing and charges no money upfront. Offers expedited shipping. Monitors your shipment around the clock. Provides instant quotes with real-time rates.
Las Vegas is one of the most rapidly growing cities in the U.S. While it has always been a draw for those interested in the fun, entertaining atmosphere, it’s also now a place for families and young businesspeople.
The relatively low cost of living combined with a booming job market makes Las Vegas an attractive place to move. The Vegas Golden Knights, Las Vegas Aces and the promise of the Las Vegas Raiders have brought a sense of city pride. Vegas is attracting all types of people, and many of those moving to the city need a simple way to ship their vehicles.
How to choose an auto transport company in Las Vegas
When choosing an auto transport company in Las Vegas, start by searching for shippers that offer the services you need. Not all car haulers operate outside the continental U.S. or provide the same level of insurance coverage.
Be sure to read reviews from previous customers. This lets you know if the company meets its deadlines and gives real-time updates while the vehicle is in transit. You can also see if customers complain about damaged vehicles or final costs that exceed the quoted price.
All auto shipping companies should be registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). Both brokers, which arrange transport through a third-party company, and carriers, which ship the car itself, must have an MC docket number if they transport vehicles over state lines. Carriers must also have a USDOT number from the U.S. Department of Transportation. These numbers are often displayed on a company’s website — if they’re not, ask for them. You can use these numbers to verify any company with the FMCSA.
Once you’ve found several well-reviewed, registered shipping companies that provide the services you need, contact the businesses online or over the phone for quotes. Ask if the quote is binding and includes all potential costs. Don’t forget to ask about discounts for first-time customers, students, military personnel or multiple vehicles.
How much does car shipping cost in Las Vegas?
Car shipping in Las Vegas costs between $500 and $1,200. The table below has estimated costs for shipping an operable sedan to or from Las Vegas in an open-air carrier.
Estimated car transport cost to/from Las Vegas
|Los Angeles||Las Vegas||$511|
|New York||Las Vegas||$925|
Multiple factors influence the cost of car shipping in Las Vegas, including:
- Shipping distance: The farther your car is being shipped, the higher the price. Prices increase significantly for shipping between Las Vegas and outside the continental U.S. or overseas.
- Scheduling: You can save on the cost if you’re flexible with pickup and drop-off dates. Standard service usually includes a window of several days — if you want guaranteed dates, expect to pay more.
- Open-air vs. enclosed transport: Enclosed shipping, which keeps a vehicle protected from the elements, costs at least 50% more than open-air transport. Consider enclosed shipping for expensive or exotic cars.
- Pickup and drop-off locations: Shipping costs are cheaper if the pickup and delivery points are close to Downtown Houston and another urban center. Door-to-door shipping is more expensive — you can reduce the shipping price if you’re willing to have your car shipped to a regional storage facility.
- Type and condition of vehicle: Smaller, lighter makes and models are less expensive to transport than larger ones. Shipping companies in Las Vegas can haul inoperable cars, but they typically charge more for the service.
- Time of year: Car shipping costs in Las Vegas rise at certain times of the year, like when students are moving in and out of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Summer is considered the peak season for auto transport companies, so expect prices to be higher then.
Las Vegas auto transport FAQ
- How long does it take to ship a car from Las Vegas?
- Shipping a car from Las Vegas takes anywhere from one to nine days, depending mostly on the transport distance. In general, a carrier can travel between 300 and 500 miles per day. Weather and traffic also affect transit time.
- How do I ship a motorcycle from Las Vegas?
- Many auto transporters in Las Vegas also ship motorcycles. Before choosing a motorcycle shipping company, look for reviews from bike owners. Ask the company what steps it takes to protect motorcycles before signing a contract.
- Can you ship a car to another country from Las Vegas?
- Yes, some shipping companies in Las Vegas transport cars internationally. There are significant differences between international and domestic auto shipping. Speak directly to a shipping company for details.
- What do I do if my vehicle is damaged in transit from Las Vegas?
- Carefully inspect your vehicle immediately after it’s delivered. If you notice damage, take photos of the damages and document it on the bill of lading. Call the auto shipping company immediately to start a claim and file a complaint with the FMCSA.
- Do I have to be present for pickup and delivery?
- Yes, you or a representative must be present for pickup and delivery.
Las Vegas car shipping company information
Royal-Quality Logistics is a Vegas-based company with a network of more than 5,000 drivers. The company handles auto transport to and from all major U.S. cities, including ones in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam. Contact Royal-Quality Logistics for a free quote, which always includes door-to-door service, vehicle tracking and a dedicated customer service liaison.
- Address: 3635 S. Fort Apache Road, Ste. 200-6, Las Vegas, NV 89147
- Phone: (702) 675-0069
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: rqlautotransporters.com
Ace American Transport, a registered broker and carrier, offers safe, fast, door-to-door car shipping. The company, which maintains a fleet of transport vehicles, performs detailed inspections at pickup and drop-off. It also has agents who answer all questions while your vehicle is en route. Expedited delivery is available. Request a quote online or call for more information.
- Address: 3710 W. Tompkins Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Phone: (702) 763-6557
- Hours: M - Sat: 8am - 5pm
- Website: aceamericantransport.com
Auto Shipping Group provides open and enclosed shipping for all types of vehicles, including classic cars and motorcycles. Same-day pickup in Houston may be available. Call and speak with a shipping consultant and get $25 off your quote.
- Address: 3651 Lindell Road, Ste. D1133, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Phone: (702) 577-3438
- Hours: M - Sun: 8am - 11pm
- Website: autoshippinggroup.com/location/auto-shipping-las-vegas
AMPM Las Vegas Auto Transport is a registered broker and carrier that offers door-to-door shipping in open or enclosed trailers. The company operates in all U.S. states, including Alaska and Hawaii. Customers can ship 100 pounds of personal belongings at no additional cost. Dispatch agents provide customers with location updates during transport. Contact the company for a free quote that’s good for 14 days.
- Address: 2961 Industrial Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone: (877) 241-2676
- Hours: M - F: 6am - 5pm; Sat: 9am - 12pm
- Website: ampmautotransport.com/las-vegas-auto-transport
Ultimate Transport 123 transports all vehicles, including motorcycles and boats. Customers pay no money upfront and aren’t charged until a carrier is dispatched. The company provides live updates by text or email and has a personalized order portal. Contact the company for a free quote.
- Address: 3950 E. Patrick Lane, Ste. 102, Las Vegas, NV 89120
- Phone: (888) 885-9123
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: ultimatetransport123.com
Christopher Moving is a licensed and insured full-service moving company that offers auto transport. The locally owned and operated company serves the entire Las Vegas area, and it ships within Nevada and across state lines. Request a free quote online or contact the Las Vegas office by phone.
- Address: 3750 W. Tompkins Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Phone: (702) 810-2922
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm; Sat: 9am - 12pm
- Website: christophermoving.com
AAA Anytime is a licensed and bonded auto transporter that ships cars anywhere in the U.S. The company also provides international shipping to 37 countries. It offers open and enclosed transport. AAA Anytime provides discounts to AAA members, military personnel, repeat customers or those shipping overseas. The company offers special deals for coast-to-coast shipping or transporting from the East Coast to Florida.
- Address: 7635 Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89139
- Phone: (800) 729-2160
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: aaaanytime.com