Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote
4.15/5

Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote

58 A-1 Auto Transport Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Shipped my Range Rover from A1 Auto Transport. Went perfectly. No problems. I forgot my iPhone on the passenger seat. I couldn't believe it was still there when the car came!!! This company deserves 5 stars. This was my second time using them. This is THE Company to choose!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

A-1 Auto Transport was very responsive and helpful during my auto shipping experience. My truck shipment from Florida to California ended up being more expensive than expected, but A-1 Auto honored this price guarantee. Thanks for a seamless experience!

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I worked with A-1 Auto Transport and I felt that they did a very good job. They made it all very easy for me and I felt I could trust them to provide good service. I would happily recommend their service.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

Shipped my car from San Jose to Boulder. They were very helpful and made the process very easy. Car was picked up quickly right from my house and was delivered on the early side of the 3-5 day estimate. Very smooth.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I would use them any time I had to ship car. A very pleasant experience dealing with them. The driver was efficient and very thorough. I shipped this car from A1 Auto Transport. It was done in a timely fashion. Thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A-1 Auto Transport?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

We shipped two cars from California to the Midwest. Each time the process was seamless. We were given a few day window for when the car would be picked up. We then got a call a day or two before the actual pickup to coordinate with the driver. Pickup and delivery of vehicle was easy and timely.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Excellent service. So your ultimate experience depends on the company picking up your shipment. My experience was excellent. Competitive price; carrier arrived on time and delivered on time with no damage. I'll use A-1 Auto Transport next time!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

A-1 Auto Transport did an excellent job of shipping my car to my internship. They worked with my tight deadline. The driver was good at communicating with us and was flexible since I was in the middle of finals. I would recommend them for any shipping needs.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I booked an order through A-1 Auto Transport and got an excellent service. The Rep I talked to was very polite. Also, the driver kept me informing us and was gentle. My Exotic Car got shipped on time and in a neat condition. I am happy.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

A1 Auto Transport Ship was extremely responsive, helpful, and patient. We had a great transaction. While it took a bit longer than expected to find a shipper, They kept their promise to the quoted price. Fantastic service and I'll definitely use again.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

They are great. Other businesses couldn't even offer me a price this competitive when I told them what A1 Auto Transport was offering. And the service was better than expected. I highly recommend them!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Scammers. I signed a document with the price of $1000 due at pickup. A-1 Auto Transport sent the driver a document saying I would pay the driver $1350. Unfortunately I was forced to pay the money to the driver. Monica from A-1 will not return phone calls.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

The rep who contacted me was unbelievable. Her responses to my many questions was prompt and complete. Once the contract was signed, the pickup was on the next day. The car arrived in just 2 days (from Florida to California), which was well ahead of schedule. It arrived in excellent shape as well.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

The Rep followed up with me every step of the way. They even came to my house to pick up my car and dropped it off at my new location days in advance! I am highly impressed by their exquisite service.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

After giving me a price and sending 'contract', they took my credit card info and as the 'contract' stated I would not be charged the deposit until a carrier was secured for pickup. Well, they charged my card right away and I never heard from them again. Repeated calls got me a different person a few times who said 'my car was scheduled to be picked up tomorrow,' guy takes the day off work to wait for them... Nothing. No email confirmations, no contact with the person who has the car, no answered emails. After a dozen emails to them asking what's going on and 2 weeks going by, I think they blocked my mails as they are now being returned. How hard is it to just be honest? More calls, unanswered. I had to go rent a trailer and pick the car up myself. Worst company ever, do not waste your time or money.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Car was picked up early and arrived on time. The transporter was polite and notified me when the driver left with my vehicle. And again, the driver was communicative and kept me informed. My vehicle arrived in great condition. Highly recommended.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

From the first contact on, their representative was helpful, knowledgeable, informative and friendly. The driver was also communicative and kept us informed. My car arrived in great condition. I Recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

Everyone was very professional, from the person who took my order, to the driver. Delivered my car from Wisconsin to Iowa, in great condition. They were also very reasonably priced. I highly recommend them!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Having never done so before, I was nervous about working with an auto shipping company. But A-1 Auto Transport was very easy to deal with. I think they are top notch! I have already recommended them to my friends in need.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

After pouring through websites, reviews and recommendations, I selected A-1 Auto Transport to move my car from Wisconsin to the Phoenix area. They didn't disappoint me. My car was transported within days and in one piece condition.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

This was my first time using A-1 Auto Transport. The representative was patient in answering all my questions about the process and the contract. I used both email and the phone to stay in touch and the response time was great. My antique car arrived in neat condition. I am really happy.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I called to get a quote on how much it would be to tow an RV for me, and the guy who originally answered the phone handed me off to someone else who made comments such as "Is it girthy?" And "I have a guy that will do it and but he only will do it if it's veiny". And then hung up on me. By far the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I strongly recommend A1 Auto Transport. When I was contacting shipping companies, I was totally unfamiliar with the industry. I had many questions. The Rep answered all my questions and the car was shipped in neat condition.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I spent a great deal of time researching companies and reading reviews. I selected A-1 Auto Transport and everything went just as planned which is what you strive to achieve when having your vehicle transported. I highly recommend them!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

My 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo showed up in the exact condition it started out with before the trip from Connecticut to Colorado. Thank you A1 Auto Transport for awesome service. I had already recommended you guys to my friends.

Original review: July 28, 2018

PERFECT EXPERIENCE. From start to finish this was a perfect experience. A-1 Auto Transport may have priced my auto shipping slightly higher than the competition, but I believe it is well worth your peace of mind! I highly recommend A-1 Auto Transport.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Great company and fast! The Rep was wonderful in organizing everything from our first email to the follow-up conversations! My car arrived in safe condition. I am really happy. I will be using this company again in the near future.

Original review: June 6, 2018

The actual shipper/driver was very communicative. Also, he was punctual and delivered the car on the day I wanted it to arrive. Mine was one of 6 on his enclosed truck. I highly recommend Executive and the A-1 Auto Transport Company to everyone.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Called in to ask the price and asked for the cheap price. I have to move large number of cars from Texas to Chicago. The guy says, "We are not for cheap prices" and hung up. I think all the 5 stars review are done by their own people. How can you treat your customers like that without asking the name or the business volume.

Original review: May 24, 2018

The carrier was able to pick up from and deliver to the exact addresses with no issue. On top of that, the delivery was the quickest I've ever had. Thanks A-1 Auto Transport. I am really happy with the service.

A-1 Auto Transport Company Information

www.a1autotransport.com
    Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.