4.36/5

Ship Your Car

Ship Your Car

79 A-1 Auto Transport Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I own a truck business and a few of my trucks had to be shipped 6000 miles from Arizona. Since trucks are heavy vehicles, I had to careful. I chose A1 Auto Transport for my shipment because of the good customer reviews. The employees answered all my questions and the shipment was very smooth. I will always and forever use their service.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

My elder brother gifted me Honda Civic from Arizona to LA. The reps from A-1 Auto Transport were very cool. They have an organized team. The quote was a little bit higher than most places, but I went with them because their website looked very organized. The transport took three days and it came in perfect condition.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 2, 2019

We shipped a car for our daughter from Seattle to St Louis. We chose A1 Auto Transport for their positive reviews on Google, as well as their pricing. We were very satisfied with the carrier they assigned, Thad. He was courteous and professional, and provided text updates and pictures along the way. Car was delivered on the date he estimated upon pickup, with no issues.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Thoroughly pleased with this company. They just arranged transport for two of my cars, from South Carolina to Connecticut. Not only was the price much lower than I expected, but the process was simple and straightforward. Both vehicles arrived quickly and with no damage. The driver was polite and gave me his personal cell number. I researched every auto transport broker I could find, and read one nightmare story after another. Ultimately, I went with these guys, and it was an excellent decision.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

The rep who contacted me was unbelievable. Her responses to my many questions was prompt and complete. Once the contract was signed, the pickup was on the next day. The car arrived in just 2 days (from Florida to California), which was well ahead of schedule. It arrived in excellent shape as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A-1 Auto Transport?

Original review: July 27, 2019

It was winter and we were staying in New York. My dad’s car had to be transported from Connecticut to New York. A1 Auto transport’s service met the standard. The customer was great. Exactly knew what to do.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I was aware about the location of my motorcycle in every step of the way. That was a great relief for me. It later arrived without a single scratch; in perfect condition. They are five stars all the way through.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I’m really satisfied with the service that A-1 Auto Transport has provided. I was tensed since it was a new BMW and it was in perfect condition. Really appreciate your service and will spread the word to others.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I was impressed with the driver, he was disciplined, courteous and friendly. The overall experience was great. I received the car in good condition and on time. Thank you A-1 Auto Transport. I will use them again in the future.

Original review: July 1, 2019

We are very happy contacting A1 Auto Transport. They gave us all the information that we enquired and driver was very friendly. My car arrived on time and in great condition. I am happy with their overall service.

A-1 Auto Transport Company Information