4.08/5

Ship Your Car

Ship Your Car

71 A-1 Auto Transport Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 2, 2019

We shipped a car for our daughter from Seattle to St Louis. We chose A1 Auto Transport for their positive reviews on Google, as well as their pricing. We were very satisfied with the carrier they assigned, Thad. He was courteous and professional, and provided text updates and pictures along the way. Car was delivered on the date he estimated upon pickup, with no issues.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Thoroughly pleased with this company. They just arranged transport for two of my cars, from South Carolina to Connecticut. Not only was the price much lower than I expected, but the process was simple and straightforward. Both vehicles arrived quickly and with no damage. The driver was polite and gave me his personal cell number. I researched every auto transport broker I could find, and read one nightmare story after another. Ultimately, I went with these guys, and it was an excellent decision.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Shipped my Range Rover from A1 Auto Transport. Went perfectly. No problems. I forgot my iPhone on the passenger seat. I couldn't believe it was still there when the car came!!! This company deserves 5 stars. This was my second time using them. This is THE Company to choose!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

The rep who contacted me was unbelievable. Her responses to my many questions was prompt and complete. Once the contract was signed, the pickup was on the next day. The car arrived in just 2 days (from Florida to California), which was well ahead of schedule. It arrived in excellent shape as well.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

This was my first time using A-1 Auto Transport. The representative was patient in answering all my questions about the process and the contract. I used both email and the phone to stay in touch and the response time was great. My antique car arrived in neat condition. I am really happy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A-1 Auto Transport?

Original review: June 13, 2019

A-1 Auto Transport went above and beyond to help with the shipping of my car from Chicago to Los Angeles. Our logistics coordinator he answered all questions, explained everything in detail and reassured me. I highly recommend A-1 Auto Transport when you're planning a move or vehicle shipment.

Original review: June 2, 2019

They shipped my right on time. Great customer service. Fast and accurate quote. No back and forth quotation. Highly recommended who need their vehicles move from A to B. I am very happy and satisfied with A-1 Auto Transport.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I chose them to haul a car from Ohio to Washington. Monica was incredibly nice until my deposit was deducted from my account. A dispatch was never arranged and we never heard from them again. They will not respond to calls or emails. I am out the deposit.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Had to have my car transported from Columbia, SC to Atlanta, GA. A1 Auto Transport responded quickly and was able to line up a transporter within a day. Car arrived as scheduled. No issues at all. Thanks for a great experience. A+ service. Would highly recommend.

Original review: April 23, 2019

DO NOT USE THIS. I spoke to Monica who is running a scam out of her house. Once she gets your deposit you will never hear from her again. I repeat DO NOT USE THIS or Monica. Her number is 305-901-2370... In case she changes her company name.

Original review: April 22, 2019

A-1 Auto Transport is a great company to work with. Very informative and used a reliable driver. My car arrived early and in great condition. I was impressed by the ease by which this process occurred.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Very professional. Highly recommend their service. Everything was straightforward. No hidden expenses. Excellent service. Arranged for vehicle transport, Everything went as planned. Since it was my first time shipping Car, I have nothing to compare it to.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Start to finish they were professional and polite. Driver actually showed up ahead of schedule and was thorough in going over the car prior to taking delivery. They made an anxious experience pleasant.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I called the phone number given 831-778-4529 to get help with a problem and Tony Taylor refused to even listen to me. He just hung up without even hearing what the problem was. If the president of the company is too arrogant to even listen to a problem, he should not have his phone number online.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Excellent shipping experience. I've shipped a different car before with disastrous results. This went very smoothly. They arranged it and shipped it. Both went above and beyond to get the car there smoothly and even a bit early. Highly recommend!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I have used A-1 Auto Transport 3 times and all three experiences have been top notch. They did an amazing job coordinating the timeframes that were important to me and they always delivered on their commitment. I highly recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

A-1 Auto Transport was very responsive and helpful during my auto shipping experience. My truck shipment from Florida to California ended up being more expensive than expected, but A-1 Auto honored this price guarantee. Thanks for a seamless experience!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I worked with A-1 Auto Transport and I felt that they did a very good job. They made it all very easy for me and I felt I could trust them to provide good service. I would happily recommend their service.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

Shipped my car from San Jose to Boulder. They were very helpful and made the process very easy. Car was picked up quickly right from my house and was delivered on the early side of the 3-5 day estimate. Very smooth.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I would use them any time I had to ship car. A very pleasant experience dealing with them. The driver was efficient and very thorough. I shipped this car from A1 Auto Transport. It was done in a timely fashion. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

We shipped two cars from California to the Midwest. Each time the process was seamless. We were given a few day window for when the car would be picked up. We then got a call a day or two before the actual pickup to coordinate with the driver. Pickup and delivery of vehicle was easy and timely.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Excellent service. So your ultimate experience depends on the company picking up your shipment. My experience was excellent. Competitive price; carrier arrived on time and delivered on time with no damage. I'll use A-1 Auto Transport next time!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

A-1 Auto Transport did an excellent job of shipping my car to my internship. They worked with my tight deadline. The driver was good at communicating with us and was flexible since I was in the middle of finals. I would recommend them for any shipping needs.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I booked an order through A-1 Auto Transport and got an excellent service. The Rep I talked to was very polite. Also, the driver kept me informing us and was gentle. My Exotic Car got shipped on time and in a neat condition. I am happy.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

A1 Auto Transport Ship was extremely responsive, helpful, and patient. We had a great transaction. While it took a bit longer than expected to find a shipper, They kept their promise to the quoted price. Fantastic service and I'll definitely use again.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

They are great. Other businesses couldn't even offer me a price this competitive when I told them what A1 Auto Transport was offering. And the service was better than expected. I highly recommend them!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Scammers. I signed a document with the price of $1000 due at pickup. A-1 Auto Transport sent the driver a document saying I would pay the driver $1350. Unfortunately I was forced to pay the money to the driver. Monica from A-1 will not return phone calls.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

The Rep followed up with me every step of the way. They even came to my house to pick up my car and dropped it off at my new location days in advance! I am highly impressed by their exquisite service.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

After giving me a price and sending 'contract', they took my credit card info and as the 'contract' stated I would not be charged the deposit until a carrier was secured for pickup. Well, they charged my card right away and I never heard from them again. Repeated calls got me a different person a few times who said 'my car was scheduled to be picked up tomorrow,' guy takes the day off work to wait for them... Nothing. No email confirmations, no contact with the person who has the car, no answered emails. After a dozen emails to them asking what's going on and 2 weeks going by, I think they blocked my mails as they are now being returned. How hard is it to just be honest? More calls, unanswered. I had to go rent a trailer and pick the car up myself. Worst company ever, do not waste your time or money.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Car was picked up early and arrived on time. The transporter was polite and notified me when the driver left with my vehicle. And again, the driver was communicative and kept me informed. My vehicle arrived in great condition. Highly recommended.

A-1 Auto Transport Company Information