2. Auto Transporters

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.79/5

A-1 Auto Transport Reviews

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

A – 1 Auto Transport has an interesting service named white glove service. They cleaned my car very well and my car landed in a super clean way. They have ensured me with theft protection. They have several protection schemes in which they even provide protection against bad weather condition. I highly recommend A1 Auto Transport services to all of my friends and relatives.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

My car has been salvaged and it needed immediate shipping to my home town. So, I had contacted A-1 Auto Transport. As they are professionals, they were very much careful in shipping. They used Forklift in shipping my car. Upon delivery, I could see the car, as it was before shipping, without any further damage. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I own a truck business and a few of my trucks had to be shipped 6000 miles from Arizona. Since trucks are heavy vehicles, I had to careful. I chose A1 Auto Transport for my shipment because of the good customer reviews. The employees answered all my questions and the shipment was very smooth. I will always and forever use their service.

Original review: April 2, 2019

We shipped a car for our daughter from Seattle to St Louis. We chose A1 Auto Transport for their positive reviews on Google, as well as their pricing. We were very satisfied with the carrier they assigned, Thad. He was courteous and professional, and provided text updates and pictures along the way. Car was delivered on the date he estimated upon pickup, with no issues.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Thoroughly pleased with this company. They just arranged transport for two of my cars, from South Carolina to Connecticut. Not only was the price much lower than I expected, but the process was simple and straightforward. Both vehicles arrived quickly and with no damage. The driver was polite and gave me his personal cell number. I researched every auto transport broker I could find, and read one nightmare story after another. Ultimately, I went with these guys, and it was an excellent decision.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A-1 Auto Transport?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

A – 1 Auto Transport is the best ever shipment company. They delivered my vehicle safely from end to end. It is one such hassle free experience. I would surely use their services in future. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

A – 1 Auto Transport service provides express delivery without any compromise in quality from end to end. My newly bought vehicle got shipped and delivered on time. Good job guys. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I was in a situation to transport my car to Minnesota and I felt bit nervous. But I am so glad that I approached A – 1 Auto Transport service. The staffs are genuine and attentive. Thanks to Joe for helping me to move my vehicle. Thanks. I highly recommend A1 Auto Transport services to all of my friends and relatives.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

A–1 Auto Transport service is one of the finest vehicle transport service I opted for. They helped me in moving a vehicle from Houston to Iowa. It was such a smooth experience. I would surely use their service again. I highly recommend A1 Auto Transport services to all of my friends and relatives.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

A-1 Auto Transport is having many branches globally covering all main areas. I wanted to ship my car (Porsche) to neighboring country. This transport service dealt it. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Not sure about A-1 Auto Transport?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right auto transporter for you.

A-1 Auto Transport Company Information