4.55/5

Ship Your Car

Ship Your Car

A-1 Auto Transport Reviews

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

My car has been salvaged and it needed immediate shipping to my home town. So, I had contacted A-1 Auto Transport. As they are professionals, they were very much careful in shipping. They used Forklift in shipping my car. Upon delivery, I could see the car, as it was before shipping, without any further damage. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I own a truck business and a few of my trucks had to be shipped 6000 miles from Arizona. Since trucks are heavy vehicles, I had to careful. I chose A1 Auto Transport for my shipment because of the good customer reviews. The employees answered all my questions and the shipment was very smooth. I will always and forever use their service.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

My elder brother gifted me Honda Civic from Arizona to LA. The reps from A-1 Auto Transport were very cool. They have an organized team. The quote was a little bit higher than most places, but I went with them because their website looked very organized. The transport took three days and it came in perfect condition.

Original review: April 2, 2019

We shipped a car for our daughter from Seattle to St Louis. We chose A1 Auto Transport for their positive reviews on Google, as well as their pricing. We were very satisfied with the carrier they assigned, Thad. He was courteous and professional, and provided text updates and pictures along the way. Car was delivered on the date he estimated upon pickup, with no issues.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Thoroughly pleased with this company. They just arranged transport for two of my cars, from South Carolina to Connecticut. Not only was the price much lower than I expected, but the process was simple and straightforward. Both vehicles arrived quickly and with no damage. The driver was polite and gave me his personal cell number. I researched every auto transport broker I could find, and read one nightmare story after another. Ultimately, I went with these guys, and it was an excellent decision.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A-1 Auto Transport?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Before shipment, they have provided list of services for vehicles. For example, in my case, it’s a motor cycle vehicle. I preferred Roll On Roll Off. They delivered my vehicle in a proper safe way. Thanks a lot guys.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I just wanted to get relocated to another country. To ship my possessed vehicles, I contacted A-1 Auto Transport. They took care of everything. My possessions are reached safely. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

A-1 Auto transport not only provides shipment but also provides storage facility for vehicle, upon the car reaching its destination. This shows their responsibility towards the car, they are supposed to get shipped. I will surely recommend your services to everyone. Thanks a lot guys.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

My experience with A-1 Auto Transport is very good. The courteousness they showed towards customers are noticeable. Hearty thanks. Their services are highly recommended. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

They provided a delivery time frame but they delivered before that with perfect condition of my vehicles. Faster with high quality is the most desirable service needed from customer side. A1 Auto Transport provided that.

A-1 Auto Transport Company Information