4.1/5 (105 ratings)

Find Auto Transporters partners near you

About A-1 Auto Transport

A-1 Auto Transport is an auto shipping broker that works with hundreds of carriers to help you find a vehicle carrier. When you submit your information for a quote, A-1 Auto connects you to several businesses that submit competing bids, which lets you choose the best one. Open or enclosed shipping is available for a variety of vehicles.

Find Auto Transporters partners near you

Pros

• Ships internationally
    • Door-to-door options
    • Ships almost any vehicle

Cons

• Difficult quote process

Bottom Line

A-1 Auto can ship almost any vehicle nearly anywhere. While its quote process is overwhelming, it works for some and provides plenty of choices.

A-1 Auto Transport Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A-1 Auto Transport?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about A-1 Auto Transport?

Original review: March 17, 2020

It was my first experience with them and it is a best one. Thanks all. I highly recommend A1 Auto Transport services to all of my friends and relatives. I got such a good service from A – 1 Auto Transport. They offered me the best shipment for my vehicle. I will surely recommend this service to all.

Original review: March 5, 2020

It’s been a very good experience with A-1 Auto Transport. The staffs are very much concerned about my shipment. I felt relaxed, while speaking with staffs. The staffs are extreme professionals. Keep it up. I highly recommend A1 Auto Transport services to all of my friends and relatives.

Original review: March 3, 2020

The quote along with price estimation of entire shipment process has been already shared by A-1 Auto Transport. They didn’t charge me any additional cost above the quoted cost unnecessarily. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I bought a new exotic car recently. For shipment, I contacted A-1 auto transport. They shipped my car safely. Thanks to the team. I highly recommend A1 Auto Transport services to all of my friends and relatives.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I had recently bought a Land Rover. It needed shipment subsequently. Fortunately, I contacted A – 1 Auto Transport for shipment. It was my first experience with them and it is a good one. Thanks all. I highly recommend A1 Auto Transport services to all of my friends and relatives.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

It was a wonderful experience guys! As A – 1 Auto Transport service offered a best shipment service. We could see the staffs with great experience in packing and shipping all types of vehicles safely. I highly recommend A1 Auto Transport services to all of my friends and relatives.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

A – 1 Auto transport service provided assured pickups on time and they delivered my vehicle perfectly. I had a hassle free experience. Moreover, they have several classy features like tracking vehicles using GPS, hydraulic lifting, etc. I, highly recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I got a relocation offer to neighboring state. To ship my possessed vehicles, I contacted A-1 Auto Transport. They took care of everything. My possessions are reached safely. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

A – 1 Auto Transport is the best ever shipment company. They delivered my vehicle safely from end to end. It is one such hassle free experience. I would surely use their services in future. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

A – 1 Auto Transport service provides express delivery without any compromise in quality from end to end. My newly bought vehicle got shipped and delivered on time. Good job guys. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I was in a situation to transport my car to Minnesota and I felt bit nervous. But I am so glad that I approached A – 1 Auto Transport service. The staffs are genuine and attentive. Thanks to Joe for helping me to move my vehicle. Thanks. I highly recommend A1 Auto Transport services to all of my friends and relatives.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

A–1 Auto Transport service is one of the finest vehicle transport service I opted for. They helped me in moving a vehicle from Houston to Iowa. It was such a smooth experience. I would surely use their service again. I highly recommend A1 Auto Transport services to all of my friends and relatives.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

A – 1 Auto Transport has an interesting service named white glove service. They cleaned my car very well and my car landed in a super clean way. They have ensured me with theft protection. They have several protection schemes in which they even provide protection against bad weather condition. I highly recommend A1 Auto Transport services to all of my friends and relatives.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

A-1 Auto Transport is having many branches globally covering all main areas. I wanted to ship my car (Porsche) to neighboring country. This transport service dealt it. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I’m in search of a genuine licensed car shipment company. Luckily, I got a chance to contact A-1 Auto Transport service. They got quality staffs. My car got shipped and delivered safely. Thanks a lot guys.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Before shipment, they have provided list of services for vehicles. For example, in my case, it’s a motor cycle vehicle. I preferred Roll On Roll Off. They delivered my vehicle in a proper safe way. Thanks a lot guys.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I just wanted to get relocated to another country. To ship my possessed vehicles, I contacted A-1 Auto Transport. They took care of everything. My possessions are reached safely. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

A-1 Auto transport not only provides shipment but also provides storage facility for vehicle, upon the car reaching its destination. This shows their responsibility towards the car, they are supposed to get shipped. I will surely recommend your services to everyone. Thanks a lot guys.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

My experience with A-1 Auto Transport is very good. The courteousness they showed towards customers are noticeable. Hearty thanks. Their services are highly recommended. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

My car has been salvaged and it needed immediate shipping to my home town. So, I had contacted A-1 Auto Transport. As they are professionals, they were very much careful in shipping. They used Forklift in shipping my car. Upon delivery, I could see the car, as it was before shipping, without any further damage. I will surely recommend your services to everyone.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

They provided a delivery time frame but they delivered before that with perfect condition of my vehicles. Faster with high quality is the most desirable service needed from customer side. A1 Auto Transport provided that.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

The vehicles are fully insured in their hand, which gave me the peace of mind. The service is too fast and I got a faster delivery before expected time of delivery. Good job A1 Auto Transporters. Way to go team.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

It had been a great pleasure in working with A1 Auto Transport service. I would surely recommend your shipment service to all my customers, since I never got any concerns or complaints during their shipment. Keep it up team.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I own a truck business and a few of my trucks had to be shipped 6000 miles from Arizona. Since trucks are heavy vehicles, I had to careful. I chose A1 Auto Transport for my shipment because of the good customer reviews. The employees answered all my questions and the shipment was very smooth. I will always and forever use their service.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

My elder brother gifted me Honda Civic from Arizona to LA. The reps from A-1 Auto Transport were very cool. They have an organized team. The quote was a little bit higher than most places, but I went with them because their website looked very organized. The transport took three days and it came in perfect condition.

Original review: July 27, 2019

It was winter and we were staying in New York. My dad’s car had to be transported from Connecticut to New York. A1 Auto transport’s service met the standard. The customer was great. Exactly knew what to do.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I was aware about the location of my motorcycle in every step of the way. That was a great relief for me. It later arrived without a single scratch; in perfect condition. They are five stars all the way through.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I’m really satisfied with the service that A-1 Auto Transport has provided. I was tensed since it was a new BMW and it was in perfect condition. Really appreciate your service and will spread the word to others.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I was impressed with the driver, he was disciplined, courteous and friendly. The overall experience was great. I received the car in good condition and on time. Thank you A-1 Auto Transport. I will use them again in the future.

Original review: July 1, 2019

We are very happy contacting A1 Auto Transport. They gave us all the information that we enquired and driver was very friendly. My car arrived on time and in great condition. I am happy with their overall service.

A-1 Auto Transport Company Information