David's Bridal
1.65/5
  • 1 star
Based on 51 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

David's Bridal

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 17, 2018

178 David's Bridal Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I booked an appointment with David's Bridal in Hamilton Ontario, immediately had to change to date to the following Sunday for my Maid of Honor to attend. Midweek I received a call confirming my appointment and asking me the types of dresses I would like to try on. Saturday before my appointment I called to see if I could adjust the time on the Sunday to later in the afternoon as there was a family emergency, only to be told "THERE WAS NO APPOINTMENT" for me, and the only appointment they had that Sunday was for alterations. There was no apologies, just matter of fact, oh well, no appointment but let me see what I can do. I immediately declined booking with them and informed them if they were the uncaring about not having my appointment, which was confirmed, how would they help if something went wrong with my dress.

I said I would shop elsewhere, "no problem" and they hung up... BEST part - they called me on Sunday at noon, to CONFIRM, yes I am going to say this to CONFIRM my appointment for Thursday - I was completely shocked. I had never even booked an appointment for Thursday. My words were, I am not sure who you have working there, or how incompetent they are, but I had not booked an appointment for Thursday and just yesterday I had informed them that I would be looking elsewhere for my dress. Her response, "Oh well. I am sorry", but for such a large company I would have expected staff members to be so much more professional. All I can say is NEW BRIDES BEWARE, if they are that unprofessional over a booking error on their part, how will they be when there is an issue with a dress you order from them... I DO NOT RECOMMEND, the establishment, unless they do a complete 360 on their staff.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

My experience was not that great with David’s Bridal. I scheduled an appointment at the Scottsdale location. I was helped immediately and was told I could look around. Originally, I wanted a dress that wasn't that expensive. I was shown dresses around 1,000 and I settled on a size 14 dress that had to be ordered. They consulted the seamstress before I decided on the dress. She assured me that my dress would be altered to make the dress fit me. I waited 3 months for the dress and find out it wasn't ordered altered at all. I called them and they told me to bring it in. I tried it on and they said I needed to pay $300 to have it altered! This was on top of the $1200 I was already paying.

I refused to pay more than I thought it would be. The only thing they agreed to do was exchange the dress for one that was equal or lesser value. The consultant went to the back to pick out a few dresses. I kept on trying them on, but they didn't have very many dresses in a size 16. Most of them were too small or too large. I settled on another dress that they said would take another month to order in my size. Now I'm waiting 4 months for a wedding dress I should be had sooner. I am not happy with my experience. I had my dress put on a credit card and no one told me alterations would be additional if the dress doesn’t fit.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Got my pantsuit for my niece's wedding and the top was right size. Bottom was not. Bottom was not only wrong size it was Tall size too. Have to wait for a UPS label and then ship it, then wait for them to get around to processing it before I can have a refund!!! I feel like they should have immediately refunded my money because I did not get what I paid for, and it's their quality control's fault, if they even have a quality control checking the orders. The hanger had hair stuck in it too, not only that what are they going to do with it, the store that sells it to them has none of them left, and could not find any of the right size to send me. I have to wait now for whenever they refund me to scramble around to find something right!!!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

David's Bridal in Eau Claire, WI - I went online to schedule my appointment and picked out my 'favorites' to be pulled for my appointment. I drove 4 hours with my mother, mother in law, and father in law just to find out that particular store only carried one of my 'favorites' and none even close to my size (size 14). No one at the store apologized for this and it was very unprofessional. They should either let someone know online which stores have which dresses or send all dresses to all stores. I went elsewhere for my dress and will be telling others to do the same.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I went to the David's Bridal location across from Arrowhead Mall in Phoenix. I spent 2.5 hours there trying to find a dress for formal night on our upcoming cruise. When I first got there the lady told me I needed an appointment to try on dresses. I informed the lady I had an appointment. She acted upset that I had an appointment and even rolled her eyes. I chalked it up to her having a bad day. Then she told me to go look at dresses. I informed her I made an appointment so I could have someone help me. She ignored me and walked away. I should have known better to stay after that but I did. I finally got some assistance from 2 other ladies. They were very friendly and actually listened to what I said. I informed them I was only buying this dress to wear one time on the cruise ship for formal night.

After 2.5 hours I finally decided on a dress. Now mind you, I wasn't receiving help from these 2 for the full 2.5 hours. That time was also spent being sent to their alterations person who was rude and said I needed an appointment for her to talk to me. Strike 2. I selected a dress that wouldn't need alterations due to this woman's behavior towards me. The dress was paid for, I paid for a dress bag, and I was off. The dress sat in my closet until I packed it for the cruise. So fast forward and we are now on the cruise. I've just spent over an hour in the salon getting my hair down, $80. Go up to my deck to start getting ready.

Pull the dress out. Put the dress on and started fluffing it out when something hard touched my leg. I pick the bottom of the dress up and was immediately upset. David's Bridal employees left the ink theft device on the damn dress! I was so mad! There was no way to get this off! I had nothing else to wear! This dress was only bought for this formal night! I wasn't able to have dinner with my entire family due to not having anything to wear! I was humiliated and embarrassed because I had to tell my family, we were a party of 14, that I couldn't go to dinner and the reason why. Absolutely ridiculous! So now I was out the almost $300 I spent on the dress, the shoes and purse I bought to match the dress and the cost of having my hair done! Not to mention the pain and suffering I had due to their mistake!

I finally get back home after being on vacation for 3 weeks and it was a Sunday. I went to the store with the dress and asked for a manager. The first words out of Anna's mouth after seeing the dress bag was "we don't make refunds". I said "you most definitely will be in this case". She looked at me and could care less what I was saying and told me she can't authorize a refund as it's against their policy so I need to wait until either Tuesday or Wednesday before the district manager will call me. I left the store before losing my mind.

I will be waiting until Wednesday the latest, for a call from this district manager before I file a lawsuit. This is a large company who needs to make this situation right and just refund my money. Even the tags were still on the dress. I took them off before putting the dress on but thankfully I kept my receipt. I'm also trying to report this to the corporate office but every time I click on the link, it takes me to an actual David's Bridal page. Do not buy from them! It's not my responsibility to check the clothing to ensure the anti theft devices are removed. It's their job.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davids Bridal?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

This is the worst place I have ever had to deal with. I was so excited when I found a dress I really loved. I went to pick it up, I was thrilled. I was going to leave it in the bag and wait until my wedding to put it on as I didn't need alterations. But then I thought maybe I should make sure it fits as nice. Opened the bag up and found someone with dark face makeup, red lipstick, and black mascara had tried my dress on and had even ripped it on the inside. I called David's Bridal that evening really upset. They said, "Bring it in." I let them know someone face was on my dress. They said they would clean it. Why on earth would I spend that much money for a used dress? I figured I would give them a chance to get it right. Go back a month later. Got stuck in traffic two minutes until close. Pick up my dress. Guess what is still on the dress. Makeup.

Called the manager wanting my money back as I was tired of traveling 5 hours and by this time I was up to five trips (that's 25 hours) in a car in traffic. She said, "No I will talk to my regional manager." I guess everyone is on the same page of ripping people off. The tags are still on. I feel a refund is warranted at this point but they will not give me my money back. They can replace the dress or go in many other times to get a dress. It should have been right the first time. No one takes the time to look at the dress? I do not love the dress after running all over dealing with people who do not do their job. Oh and I was told they would call me by 5 pm sharp. 5:20 pm they called and then said they would call the next day by 5 pm and I got no call. For someone like me being punctual is important. I was going to get 4 of my bridesmaids' dresses there and after this that's a big no! Do yourself a favour and go elsewhere!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

We went to David’s Bridal in Charleston, WV & Lindsey was the BEST consultant! She made me feel so amazing & my bridal party felt right at home with her. She was so engaging & explained everything in detail. She helped me find my dream dress & was just amazing the entire time!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Had a horrible experience. Sold each bridesmaid dresses that were either too large or too small stating that the color and style they wanted was not available in their size and they would require alterations. Took wedding dress in to be altered. When it was picked up the alterations were not done correctly and when told they needed to be resolved; was told that there would be additional charges. Pure scam. Cannot believe this story chain is still in business.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

My bridesmaid dresses arrived with multiple dye stains on it. I was told there was nothing they could do about it. For the amount I paid for that dress, it's ridiculous that it would first of all, show up with stains, but also that they couldn't do anything about it. Their horrible customer service and cheapness ensures I will never go back.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

David's Bridal totally screwed up an order of six bridesmaids dresses for my daughter's wedding. They came in AZ Vera Wang dresses from China and lacked any lining. David's Bridal could not fix it all in time so three of the Bridesmaids ended up with relined dresses and three had to wear entirely different dresses. I have been promised since the end of March a refund on all of the dresses for the grief time and hassle that we all went through. They sent me half of what they owed me and I still don't have the other half back. This company is incompetent and the corporate offices won't part with any of their precious dollars except with great force and even then they will lie and cheat you.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I picked up my wedding dress after my second alteration to notice that my dress was not the color I had ordered it. The color ordered was soft white when I had told the sales rep my wedding was going to be white. My dress is almost ivory. They said they could not do anything because it was already altered by the way which I spent almost $600 to altered. One of the alterations lady even laughed at me when I was crying my eyes out because I had barely noticed and said all this time it’s been ivory.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

If you are thinking about using David's Bridal DON'T! Go anywhere but there. My daughter bought a gown from them for $600.00. They charged her $900.00 to destroy it but because they fixed it before the wedding they decided it was ok to do that to her. Try to have Brandon at customer service return your calls, he won't. Nor will he call you back. This was the worst company I ever dealt with for customer service. So if you are still thinking about going there please save your special day and go elsewhere! I tried to give no stars but it won't let me skip that field.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

I was told I could exchange a corset with a bone corset. They ordered me a new one before because of cup size. First I was told they could not do exchange. Then after arguing with them. Oh now they can. I wanted them to order me a new. Said the one she brought was new. I asked why does it have stains it in. She said she would clean. I guess after looking at it She didn't have time. Then she brought me another one "brand new". I did not look at it and I should have. After returning home later that evening I noticed a couple of hooks jacked up and thread popped from someone obviously trying it on. My trust in David's Bridal is down the drain!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I visited Davids Bridal in the UK. First, I had to make an appointment, I was not allowed to try on dresses (although the shop was almost empty). Made an appointment for the next Saturday and was allocated 90 minutes, most of which was taken up by the sales assistant 'getting to know me'. I wanted to try as many dresses on as possible but it seems you can only try on about 6.

My informal wedding was 3 months away. The assistant seemed disinterested after I'd tried on my quota of dresses and made me feel that my time was up. I felt that I had to get a dress there and then and felt pressured. I couldn't face another Saturday of trawling around the shops, not able to find anything. One dress seemed to fit and I rushed into buying it. When I'd paid I noticed the dress was 2 sizes too small (it seemed snug but ok). The dress was pinned on the hem and left in the shop for alterations, which would take a month.

The next day I had a total panic about buying a dress so small and I visited the shop on the Monday to ask if I could exchange. I was told I had to exchange there and then. I was on a lunch break! I didn't want to panic buy another dress and asked if I could have a refund, come back that weekend and choose another dress. The manageress came out and it was a flat NO. I know it was my fault but the dress was there in the shop, had not been altered and I can't see why they couldn't refund my money. YES, I know about consumer law but this is a BIG, special purchase for a woman and I left the shop in tears.

I dieted like crazy, to the point where I got totally obsessed with not eating anything and picked the dress up a month later. The 'alterations which had cost £40 was just the bottom of the dress cut off, no hemming and it's still too long. I've got myself obsessed that the dress is too small and I knew the minute I tried it back on that I would not be happy wearing it on my big day.

The dress was shoved in a bag by an assistant and I walked through the shopping center feeling utterly devastated. Even if I can get into the dress, the experience has left a bitter taste and I'm frantically looking for another dress. I'm left with a dress I don't want and less than 2 months to the wedding. Feel so upset and not able to sleep worrying that I've wasted so much money, I can only hope to sell it online. Yes, this was my own fault but I have had much better customer service in other shops, when I've spent much less money. Wish I hadn't set foot in the place.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I had an appointment scheduled for today with David's Bridal at Easton in Columbus, Ohio and arrived 10 mins early. As I waited for my stylist, 3 groups of ladies came in and were immediately taken to the back for assistance. I waited until 1:55 and still no stylist so I asked how much longer do I have to wait and was told that the stylist just came back from break and was on her way, waited for another 10 mins and still no stylist, so as I was walking out the door she came up and called my name. I thanked her for coming to get me but I was a very unhappy bride and will not be getting my wedding dress, bridesmaids' dresses or flower girl dresses from them and literally had tears in my eyes because this was to be the best part of planning my wedding and now I have no dress and upset and not one time did I get an apology. Very unhappy and business was lost for David's Bridal.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Re: Store# 0312 in Pensacola, Florida ---- I had a consult with Beth ** on Oct 5, 2017 and I'm writing to convey how extremely satisfied I am of my visit that day. Beth was very knowledgeable and professional and she really knew her stuff. I had no intentions on purchasing a dress that evening and to my surprise I only tried on two dresses, two dresses and fell in love with the second one thanks to Beth!. She was patient, kind and very professional. KUDOS!! to Beth ** b/c my wedding day is going to be FABO!!!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I was hesitant to shop just because I don't really like pushy business people. I was happily surprised with Danielle who was the sweet woman who took care of me while shopping there. She fitted me with undergarments and quickly got me into the dresses that I had chosen. I quickly fell in love with my wedding dress and she was so helpful with all the questions that I had for her and helped us to decide on the packages that went with the dress. It couldn't have been a more delightful and sweet time thanks to Danielle at David's Bridal.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I needed two bridesmaid dresses, one for me and one for my 8 year old daughter. Not only are they out of stock of most dresses at all time but the experience is horrible as well. Once we both found dresses that we liked that were available in our sizes and color we ordered them online. Our card was charged for the amount before the discount. When we called to fix it they canceled the entire order. As we were redoing the order my dress sold out and I was forced to find a new one (not an easy task due to their website). Then, instead of ordering our two dresses they ordered my daughter's dress in two (junior) sizes. Upon calling again they separated our two dresses into two separate orders which meant that we no longer qualified for free shipping, but oh well at least we were getting dresses.

I received my dress in a reasonable amount of time but my daughter's dress never arrived and was declared lost. I then called again and my daughter's dress is now out of stock. We were finally able to track down a dress in her size and color in a store across the country. I was told I would have to buy the dress again and would be reimbursed if the lost package was ever found. I have never been so frustrated with any service experience as I have been with David's Bridal and will never use them again for upcoming weddings or events.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I drove from Pa to Greensboro NC to help my daughter find her wedding dress. We walked in David's Bridal and were informed we needed an appointment and could not browse the dresses without one. Me made an appt for the next day at noon. When we arrived we were told to go over and start looking at the dresses while our "Bridal expert" was helping another customer. We spent a good 30 minutes looking before a girl asked us if we were someone else. We said no this is who we are and our appt was at noon. She said OH and walked away. Finally a young less than enthused woman came up and told us to turn the dresses we liked sideways and then she would put us in a room. We did this and waited another period of time before she remembered us.

Finally we were put in a try on area filled with boxes and dresses hanging all over that needed returned to the racks. I'm talking multiples! If the store opened at noon this should have been clean still when we arrived. We had a couple of chairs facing a mirrored wall. My daughter got help getting in the dress but we helped her get out and hung back up the dresses. Finally we resulted to going and getting the dresses ourselves because our EXPERT was absent! We found her a dress she loved. The woman has no idea we pulled it ourselves. It had dirt marks all over it and we didn't have enough time to order one and guarantee it would be in by the wedding. So we purchased the one she tried on. No discount of course. We asked for the stains to be removed and the manager said, "Yes our girl would take care of it." So we laid it away for 2 months.

My daughter returned to pick it up and it still hasn't been cleaned. The people are being rude and refused to let her see the dress before she paid for it. Plus had to sign a receipt that this sale is final even though she is not allowed to make sure the dress is in the condition it is supposed to be. We took our Bridal party dress purchases elsewhere and as the mother of the bride I also went elsewhere. I will not return as a customer to this company and will not have anything good to say about it either. If you go to a David's Bridal steer clear of Greensboro NC!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

My daughter got scammed at the Tampa location. They talked her into ordering her dress two sizes too big (without explaining the possible cost of alterations) and then when the dress came in, they charged her almost as much as the cost of the dress (more than $700) to alter it. When I learned what they had done, I called the corporate office to complain of this unethical practice (I'm sure she wasn't the first young woman to be taken advantage of) and after months of getting the run around from supervisor after supervisor, it became clear that there would be no recognition of wrongdoing! They just said that they would "talk" to the people at that location to make sure it doesn't happen again. Stay away from David's Bridal! They have every unethical practices!!!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I had an appointment with David's Bridal. I took my mum and two of my bridesmaids, also my aunt with me. I was very disappointed with the experience. First of all when we arrived at the shop we was not greeted with refreshments like it said on your website. The lady we had was not helpful at all, we felt like she didn't want to be there. Her name was Anastasia. I was taken to one side to talk about what I had in mind while my party stood there didn't know what to do. When she finished talking she told us to look for three dresses, this was my first time going to a bridal shop so we didn't know where to start looking. When we found some dresses she showed me to the changing room. I left like she was not helping me to get in the dress.

When I came out of the changing room she just stood there and my mum and aunt help to straighten out the dress. She didn't let me see the back of the dresses at all. My aunt took photos to show me. When my mum and bridesmaids and aunt was giving their opinion she kept whispering in my ear and saying, "It's your day. Don't worry about them." Also when I was in the changing room trying to get out of one of the dresses she left me to do on my own which was difficult to do. When the appointment was finished I felt so troubled and very disappointed in the whole experience. I would not recommend anyone to go there.

Original review: July 27, 2017

My fiance recently visited the Medford Oregon store and after an excruciating process, found her perfect wedding dress. She asked for it to be placed on hold so that she could gather all the women in the bridal party and both sides of the family to show them before she purchased. The following day, the caravan of women returned to the store where the dress was promised to be held, and to their surprise, it wasn't. The group of women was shocked and my fiance was absolutely destroyed to hear that it was sold just a few hours prior to them coming back to purchase it.

I understand mistakes happen, but this was agreed to be held until they returned the following day. In addition to this unfortunate event, she was treated like complete garbage. Not a single apology or even a "sorry" for this incident. Instead, she was handed a stack of menial coupons and told "we can try to order you another".

Now, I don't know about wedding dresses, but I know they're pretty darn expensive. Selling wedding dresses seems like it would be a staple in a business like this... But this kind of situation and the extremely poor excuse of "customer service" was completely ridiculous and not the way a company will thrive. They drove 40 minutes one way to show and purchase it, just for it to be sold... That's not good business and not a way to keep a customer.

Original review: July 22, 2017

We went to pick out bridesmaid dresses. We were greeted at the door and asked if we had an appointment. When we told them we did not have an appointment, we were told we could not try on dresses or even remove them from the rack without an appointment. What kind of store does not allow you to look at or try on a dress? We will NEVER shop at David's Bridal!!!

Original review: July 19, 2017

My experience with David's Bridal in Paramus, NJ started off on a good note. The store was busy and they were very understaffed, but all in all, the girls did their best to help me select my wedding dress and my bridesmaids' dresses. Unfortunately, once the dresses were ordered and paid for, this was not the case. I received a voicemail when my daughter's dress (my junior bridesmaid) was in, advising in a very unfriendly tone that "you must pick up your dress within 7 days."

Since everything was paid for, I didn't understand the rush, especially in light of the fact that it was the middle of the summer and people were on vacation, including my family. I also informed her that my daughter was sick and we would pick up the dress when she was well and could try the dress on. I received about 10 calls before I called them back, when I asked why is it that a dress must be picked up within the 7 days, and "Consuela" responded that "this is our policy, we can send it to you for $15 by UPS. We only hold the dresses in the store for 7 days." Not trusting that they would hold the dress, I took my sick daughter to pick up her dress that evening.

The saleswoman handed me a dress covered in clear plastic, practically rolled up into a ball, with the bottom of the plastic sealed, but the corner of the dress sticking out of a small hole at the bottom. I was at a loss of words at the fact that they could actually present a dress to a customer this way. I ran to the dressing room, had my daughter try on the dress and left before I said something I would regret. The dress was tight and did not fit the way it should have, but I was not going to do any more business with these people. I'm certain that if I purchased a $2,000 wedding dress and had 10 bridesmaids, they would not have treated me in such a way. The moral of the story is this... if you're not spending big bucks, go somewhere else. The service couldn't be any worse than it was here, after you.

Original review: July 15, 2017

The people at the Monroeville, PA location are amazing! My friend is getting married in April and we already purchased our bridesmaid's dress (convertible in a bright purple) from a store right down the road called Alfred Angelo. Well, Alfred Angelo shut their doors yesterday and filed for bankruptcy leaving everyone who ordered from them at a loss. They are not getting any of the dresses previously ordered and not in and not refunding anyone until they go through an attorney. Just horrible.

So today the bride and I ran to David's Bridal today flustered over the mess. The people at the store treated us very kindly and they already knew of the situation that happened with Alfred Angelo. They told us that because of the grief everyone who ordered from Alfred Angelo is going through, they are currently offering an additional 20% for anyone who has a receipt from Alfred Angelo that did not receive their promised and paid for dress. They do not get anything extra because they are doing this for the customers who went through this hell. They are doing it out of kindness stating that they feel bad for those who are going through this because it was so abrupt and unexpected and an EXTREME inconvenience.

They assigned someone to us who was amazing and helped us find a dress very similar to the ones we picked at Alfred Angelo and we both actually liked BETTER! They are fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone. This is the 4th time going through David's (I used them for my bridesmaids) and I have never had an issue with them. Very happy they are around!

Original review: July 15, 2017

Thank goodness for David's Bridal in Monroeville, PA! All of the Alfred Angelo stores closed abruptly yesterday morning and screwed over all of the brides and bridesmaids! My bridesmaid's being ones they screwed over! Today I went to David's Bridal and they saved more than my day. They saved my wedding! They easily found me a perfect bridesmaid dress along with an amazing flower girl's dress. They gave us 20$ off and an ADDITIONAL 20% off with proof of your Alfred Angelo receipt and not getting anything in return! They're doing it just to help out all of the girls who were screwed over but such a ** store, that being Alfred Angelo! Thank goodness for David's Bridal. I suggest all and everyone goes there for all of their bridal needs. They're amazing! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Original review: July 12, 2017

I am still dealing with David's Bridal as I am still in the process of having alterations being completed on my Wedding Dress. I don't believe it is good business for a company to charge as much for alterations as the wedding dress cost. My dress was around $700.00 and so far my alterations are at $530.00. and counting. This is ridiculous. I would go somewhere else for the alterations but I fear I would be up the creek without a paddle if there are mistakes with the alterations.

I am not enjoying the wedding experience at all at the moment. I could understand if I had gotten one of their $99.00 specials having to pay more for alterations. But, shouldn't some complimentary alterations come with different pricing with the dress? They should at least share the fact that alterations are going to cost additional before you purchase your dress. Yes, I think they would do better if they gave complimentary alterations if you purchase over certain amounts. I mean by the time I have all the alterations completed I could have purchases a $1,200.00 dress if not more. I will say that the staff that I have dealt with are very kind.

Original review: June 30, 2017

My daughter received four bridesmaid dresses that were the incorrect style, color and size. We contacted David's Bridal customer service and they told us the only way to receive the correct dresses in time for the wedding would be place another order, pay for it, then they would reimburse us for the incorrect order when they received the wrong dresses back. They were very unapologetic, and didn't care that their "solution" did not meet our needs. So, now I have to spend out another $500 on new dresses and wait on a refund to fix a problem that I did not create. How is this customer service??? I'm not satisfied at all with this company and understand why they get bad reviews.

Original review: June 18, 2017

My daughter and I visited the store on Peachtree Road, Atlanta on 6/17. No one greeted us when we entered. Employees remained behind the counter, totally uninterested in us. We were ignored. It was obvious that we were unfamiliar with the store layout and the process and no one would make eye contact or give us the time of day. There was an employee straightening the racks of dresses. I thought she was another guest because although my daughter and I were discussing our need for guidance, she acted like we were invisible. We spent 10-15 minutes there. When we were ready to leave, we walked toward the front slowly. We were the only customers in the store, no one stopped us for leaving. No one said goodbye. They missed a sale. I will share my non-customer experience with all my family and friends.

Original review: June 16, 2017

Purchased a dress for my mom to wear to my wedding, mind you it's a day wedding, 4 hr max, dress has two pieces, light jacket looked as though it was 20 years old after she wore it for probably a total of 2 hrs (warm day). Went in to speak with staff at Dartmouth MA, location, no help... stated it was wear and tear!!??? 2 hours?? Ok. Buyer BEWARE. Will never shop or recommend this place!!! Go elsewhere!!! Pay more! Dress going into the trash! Poorly made material.

David's Bridal Company Information

Davids Bridal
www.davidsbridal.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use