David's Bridal

New York, NY

Compare Wedding Websites

Research top Wedding Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I drove from Pa to Greensboro NC to help my daughter find her wedding dress. We walked in David's Bridal and were informed we needed an appointment and could not browse the dresses without one. Me made an appt for the next day at noon. When we arrived we were told to go over and start looking at the dresses while our "Bridal expert" was helping another customer. We spent a good 30 minutes looking before a girl asked us if we were someone else. We said no this is who we are and our appt was at noon. She said OH and walked away. Finally a young less than enthused woman came up and told us to turn the dresses we liked sideways and then she would put us in a room. We did this and waited another period of time before she remembered us.

Finally we were put in a try on area filled with boxes and dresses hanging all over that needed returned to the racks. I'm talking multiples! If the store opened at noon this should have been clean still when we arrived. We had a couple of chairs facing a mirrored wall. My daughter got help getting in the dress but we helped her get out and hung back up the dresses. Finally we resulted to going and getting the dresses ourselves because our EXPERT was absent! We found her a dress she loved. The woman has no idea we pulled it ourselves. It had dirt marks all over it and we didn't have enough time to order one and guarantee it would be in by the wedding. So we purchased the one she tried on. No discount of course. We asked for the stains to be removed and the manager said, "Yes our girl would take care of it." So we laid it away for 2 months.

My daughter returned to pick it up and it still hasn't been cleaned. The people are being rude and refused to let her see the dress before she paid for it. Plus had to sign a receipt that this sale is final even though she is not allowed to make sure the dress is in the condition it is supposed to be. We took our Bridal party dress purchases elsewhere and as the mother of the bride I also went elsewhere. I will not return as a customer to this company and will not have anything good to say about it either. If you go to a David's Bridal steer clear of Greensboro NC!

My daughter got scammed at the Tampa location. They talked her into ordering her dress two sizes too big (without explaining the possible cost of alterations) and then when the dress came in, they charged her almost as much as the cost of the dress (more than $700) to alter it. When I learned what they had done, I called the corporate office to complain of this unethical practice (I'm sure she wasn't the first young woman to be taken advantage of) and after months of getting the run around from supervisor after supervisor, it became clear that there would be no recognition of wrongdoing! They just said that they would "talk" to the people at that location to make sure it doesn't happen again. Stay away from David's Bridal! They have every unethical practices!!!

I had an appointment with David's Bridal. I took my mum and two of my bridesmaids, also my aunt with me. I was very disappointed with the experience. First of all when we arrived at the shop we was not greeted with refreshments like it said on your website. The lady we had was not helpful at all, we felt like she didn't want to be there. Her name was Anastasia. I was taken to one side to talk about what I had in mind while my party stood there didn't know what to do. When she finished talking she told us to look for three dresses, this was my first time going to a bridal shop so we didn't know where to start looking. When we found some dresses she showed me to the changing room. I left like she was not helping me to get in the dress.

When I came out of the changing room she just stood there and my mum and aunt help to straighten out the dress. She didn't let me see the back of the dresses at all. My aunt took photos to show me. When my mum and bridesmaids and aunt was giving their opinion she kept whispering in my ear and saying, "It's your day. Don't worry about them." Also when I was in the changing room trying to get out of one of the dresses she left me to do on my own which was difficult to do. When the appointment was finished I felt so troubled and very disappointed in the whole experience. I would not recommend anyone to go there.

My fiance recently visited the Medford Oregon store and after an excruciating process, found her perfect wedding dress. She asked for it to be placed on hold so that she could gather all the women in the bridal party and both sides of the family to show them before she purchased. The following day, the caravan of women returned to the store where the dress was promised to be held, and to their surprise, it wasn't. The group of women was shocked and my fiance was absolutely destroyed to hear that it was sold just a few hours prior to them coming back to purchase it.

I understand mistakes happen, but this was agreed to be held until they returned the following day. In addition to this unfortunate event, she was treated like complete garbage. Not a single apology or even a "sorry" for this incident. Instead, she was handed a stack of menial coupons and told "we can try to order you another".

Now, I don't know about wedding dresses, but I know they're pretty darn expensive. Selling wedding dresses seems like it would be a staple in a business like this... But this kind of situation and the extremely poor excuse of "customer service" was completely ridiculous and not the way a company will thrive. They drove 40 minutes one way to show and purchase it, just for it to be sold... That's not good business and not a way to keep a customer.

We went to pick out bridesmaid dresses. We were greeted at the door and asked if we had an appointment. When we told them we did not have an appointment, we were told we could not try on dresses or even remove them from the rack without an appointment. What kind of store does not allow you to look at or try on a dress? We will NEVER shop at David's Bridal!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davids Bridal?

My experience with David's Bridal in Paramus, NJ started off on a good note. The store was busy and they were very understaffed, but all in all, the girls did their best to help me select my wedding dress and my bridesmaids' dresses. Unfortunately, once the dresses were ordered and paid for, this was not the case. I received a voicemail when my daughter's dress (my junior bridesmaid) was in, advising in a very unfriendly tone that "you must pick up your dress within 7 days."

Since everything was paid for, I didn't understand the rush, especially in light of the fact that it was the middle of the summer and people were on vacation, including my family. I also informed her that my daughter was sick and we would pick up the dress when she was well and could try the dress on. I received about 10 calls before I called them back, when I asked why is it that a dress must be picked up within the 7 days, and "Consuela" responded that "this is our policy, we can send it to you for $15 by UPS. We only hold the dresses in the store for 7 days." Not trusting that they would hold the dress, I took my sick daughter to pick up her dress that evening.

The saleswoman handed me a dress covered in clear plastic, practically rolled up into a ball, with the bottom of the plastic sealed, but the corner of the dress sticking out of a small hole at the bottom. I was at a loss of words at the fact that they could actually present a dress to a customer this way. I ran to the dressing room, had my daughter try on the dress and left before I said something I would regret. The dress was tight and did not fit the way it should have, but I was not going to do any more business with these people. I'm certain that if I purchased a $2,000 wedding dress and had 10 bridesmaids, they would not have treated me in such a way. The moral of the story is this... if you're not spending big bucks, go somewhere else. The service couldn't be any worse than it was here, after you.

The people at the Monroeville, PA location are amazing! My friend is getting married in April and we already purchased our bridesmaid's dress (convertible in a bright purple) from a store right down the road called Alfred Angelo. Well, Alfred Angelo shut their doors yesterday and filed for bankruptcy leaving everyone who ordered from them at a loss. They are not getting any of the dresses previously ordered and not in and not refunding anyone until they go through an attorney. Just horrible.

So today the bride and I ran to David's Bridal today flustered over the mess. The people at the store treated us very kindly and they already knew of the situation that happened with Alfred Angelo. They told us that because of the grief everyone who ordered from Alfred Angelo is going through, they are currently offering an additional 20% for anyone who has a receipt from Alfred Angelo that did not receive their promised and paid for dress. They do not get anything extra because they are doing this for the customers who went through this hell. They are doing it out of kindness stating that they feel bad for those who are going through this because it was so abrupt and unexpected and an EXTREME inconvenience.

They assigned someone to us who was amazing and helped us find a dress very similar to the ones we picked at Alfred Angelo and we both actually liked BETTER! They are fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone. This is the 4th time going through David's (I used them for my bridesmaids) and I have never had an issue with them. Very happy they are around!

Thank goodness for David's Bridal in Monroeville, PA! All of the Alfred Angelo stores closed abruptly yesterday morning and screwed over all of the brides and bridesmaids! My bridesmaid's being ones they screwed over! Today I went to David's Bridal and they saved more than my day. They saved my wedding! They easily found me a perfect bridesmaid dress along with an amazing flower girl's dress. They gave us 20$ off and an ADDITIONAL 20% off with proof of your Alfred Angelo receipt and not getting anything in return! They're doing it just to help out all of the girls who were screwed over but such a ** store, that being Alfred Angelo! Thank goodness for David's Bridal. I suggest all and everyone goes there for all of their bridal needs. They're amazing! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

I am still dealing with David's Bridal as I am still in the process of having alterations being completed on my Wedding Dress. I don't believe it is good business for a company to charge as much for alterations as the wedding dress cost. My dress was around $700.00 and so far my alterations are at $530.00. and counting. This is ridiculous. I would go somewhere else for the alterations but I fear I would be up the creek without a paddle if there are mistakes with the alterations.

I am not enjoying the wedding experience at all at the moment. I could understand if I had gotten one of their $99.00 specials having to pay more for alterations. But, shouldn't some complimentary alterations come with different pricing with the dress? They should at least share the fact that alterations are going to cost additional before you purchase your dress. Yes, I think they would do better if they gave complimentary alterations if you purchase over certain amounts. I mean by the time I have all the alterations completed I could have purchases a $1,200.00 dress if not more. I will say that the staff that I have dealt with are very kind.

My daughter received four bridesmaid dresses that were the incorrect style, color and size. We contacted David's Bridal customer service and they told us the only way to receive the correct dresses in time for the wedding would be place another order, pay for it, then they would reimburse us for the incorrect order when they received the wrong dresses back. They were very unapologetic, and didn't care that their "solution" did not meet our needs. So, now I have to spend out another $500 on new dresses and wait on a refund to fix a problem that I did not create. How is this customer service??? I'm not satisfied at all with this company and understand why they get bad reviews.

My daughter and I visited the store on Peachtree Road, Atlanta on 6/17. No one greeted us when we entered. Employees remained behind the counter, totally uninterested in us. We were ignored. It was obvious that we were unfamiliar with the store layout and the process and no one would make eye contact or give us the time of day. There was an employee straightening the racks of dresses. I thought she was another guest because although my daughter and I were discussing our need for guidance, she acted like we were invisible. We spent 10-15 minutes there. When we were ready to leave, we walked toward the front slowly. We were the only customers in the store, no one stopped us for leaving. No one said goodbye. They missed a sale. I will share my non-customer experience with all my family and friends.

Purchased a dress for my mom to wear to my wedding, mind you it's a day wedding, 4 hr max, dress has two pieces, light jacket looked as though it was 20 years old after she wore it for probably a total of 2 hrs (warm day). Went in to speak with staff at Dartmouth MA, location, no help... stated it was wear and tear!!??? 2 hours?? Ok. Buyer BEWARE. Will never shop or recommend this place!!! Go elsewhere!!! Pay more! Dress going into the trash! Poorly made material.

I went for the alterations appointment on May 25th as my wedding dress arrived last week and I found out that I had to pay for the alterations. Before choosing my dress at David's Bridal I went to different wedding stores and all of them told me that the cost of a new dress included alterations. When I went at David's Bridal and tried some dresses on nobody mentioned the fact that the alterations are an extra cost and I stupidly assumed it was the same as the other stores. When I ordered my dress nobody told me that I would have to pay for the alterations. Knowing that I had to pay for alterations I would have never ordered my dress there. I am so disappointed I cannot even enjoy this moment.

My experience with Tracy from David's Bridal in Bowie was the most amazing experiences of my life. She actually picked out my wedding dress. My sister and I picked several dresses but none of them worked. The dress she picked was perfect for my body type, it was beautiful and the exact type of dress I wanted. I'm getting married next year and I'm so happy to have my dress. I would recommend David's Bridal of Bowie to everyone. Tracy is awesome!!!

I went to David's Bridal to find a bridal jacket to go with my wedding dress. The dress was loaned to me, but I really liked it. Ashley assisted with helping me look for accessories. While I was there, it was suggested for me to just look at some gowns, just so I could have that bridal experience in trying on gowns. Since I wasn't in the market for buying a dress financially, I only looked at the dresses that were $99. I tried on a beautiful dress and to my surprise, when I put the dress on I began to cry. It was the perfect dress and the perfect fit, and it made me look so beautiful. I had to buy the dress. I am thankful that I was loaned a dress to wear, but now that I have my own dream dress which didn't break my bank, my wedding will surely be perfect. Thank you David's Bridal and Ashley for making my dream wedding come true.

I ordered a dress from David's Bridal online 4/26/17. The dress was beautiful as expected and fit beautifully. However upon looking over the dress prior to trying it on, there was a very large noticeable hole in the middle of the back, directly exposing the inner zipper. I promptly emailed CS that day, only to play "tag" with different reps offering different solutions. I was told in one email from Tristan that the dress could not be exchanged because there were none left in the warehouse. However there was 1 left in my color and size if I called in to replace the order. I could then return the damaged one for a full refund. Well I called only to get a rude CS rep on the phone, whom after I explained the emails. Told me an exchange or reorder was not possible.

I could not speak with a manager as I am only concerned with going "around in circles" as she has given me my only options and that was: 1 - Being to take it to the store 1 1/2 hours away to see what they could possibly do to fix it, at my expense. Or 2 - I could order a new dress, not in that color or size and also at my expense... I am just so angry with the level of customer service on their OWN website. The return policy specifically addresses damaged and misshipped items and yet not ONE rep cares to HONOR their own policy and rather would have me be stuck with this damaged dress while they pocket the money for something that should NOT have been sold in the first place without a damaged disclaimer... so my event in less than 2 months may be ruined!! Thanks to my choice in using and trusting in David's Bridal...

I booked an appointment with David's Bridal to look for a dress to wear on my daughter's wedding. I was supposed to be there for one hour, but the lady who was assigned to help me, ended the appointment after 20 min. telling me that there is nothing that I would like at the store and I better go to square one!! I tried 2 dresses only, one that she picked for me, and the other one was of my choice. She left me unattended in the dressing room, and went to help another customer, and I had to call her to come back. And when I said that I didn't try enough dresses, she said that I can browse on my own and call her if I need anything.

But I was called 5 min. later by speakers to go to the desk. My understanding I had to leave the store??? Both the lady at the desk and the one who helped me were having a conversation that I tried 3 dresses and that there is nothing for me (as explained by the later). I said to the ladies, that this is not nice at all, and left the store. Nobody bothered to ask what is happening or investigate more why I was pissed. I'm really disappointed and won't recommend the store to anyone.

I am treated very well (More like a celebrity) whenever I come in the door at Southaven Towne Center in Southaven MS... Chris is always there to make sure I'm taking care of if he's unavailable. Today he made sure he help take care of me and my bridesmaids. He made sure that what I ordered will arrive on a certain date and let me know that an e-mail will let me know when it arrives. I appreciate his perfectionist!!! He's the greatest!!!

Run far and fast away from David's Bridal. Brides-to-be: do not, I repeat, do not shop David's Bridal. We have had the most horrendous struggle in prep for my sister's big day. She was refused water during her fitting, I was called a liar for attempting to pick up a dress, and most recently my dress arrived way too small with no time to order another. Through it all we have been accused of doing wrong on our part, or lied to. In an attempt to make things better I was offered an off the rack dress 3 sizes too big to replace my $300 order that they had pre-existing knowledge would be made too small. Terrible place. No empathy, no valid attempts to make it right. Stay away!

I have dealt with David's Bridal 2 yrs ago and again one month ago and both times it was a disaster. I am planning my wedding for May and we have completely avoided David's Bridal and will never go back. I bought a necklace online that looked very nice and when it arrived it looked like a wire with beads on it. It don't even fit like a necklace, it's awful!! I emailed customer service to see if I could return it the next day and they said, "No you can't return jewelry." I explained that the quality of this necklace was terrible and probably worth about 2.00. (I paid 100.00). So 2 weeks later I called customer service to ask again if I could return it and she said, "Yes but you're out of your 14 day return period." I said I emailed customer service the next day and they said, "No." She then said, "Oh no you can't return it then". I don't have money to throw away but they don't care. They know how to ruin a wedding for sure!!! Please stay away from there!!

I in fact kept my appointment on February 25th at the Westbury, NY store. As we got there we had a decent visit, one minor hiccup when a few of the store associates that was not working with me and my group came over and took our chairs stating that the district manager did not want any chairs on the floor in the try on area. One associate kept one chair for my grandmother and we went on with our visit. I ended up finding the dress that I loved there as well as my bridesmaids dresses. The associate that helped us was very helpful, persistent and knowledgeable. We even gave her an amazing Yelp review!

My issue starts when it is time to pick up my dress. The store called me on March 25th to tell me that my dress had arrived early. The rep told me that the dress had been there for a little over a week and that I was sent emails. Though I had received no emails, we both agreed that it was possible that they simply could have gotten lost or sent to the spam folder possibly. Either way I thanked her for calling and I let her know that my mother was in NY for a visit and that my father lived in NY so one of my parents would be in to pick up my dress. But at that moment I was not sure who so I told her that I would call her back to let her know. She said that was fine that she would hold it for the rest of the week and if she did not hear from me or if one of the two people did not come for it she would ship it.

She also reminded me to be sure they had the receipt OR at least a picture of the receipt or they wouldn't be able to give the dress to them. I said okay and that was the end of the call. I called back on Thursday when I did I spoke to Bren who before she asked me anything told me that my dress had been shipped. I asked her for tracking information, she asked me for my name and phone number and she told me that there was none, that my dress was picked up on March 24th. I let her know that was not possible as I wasn't made aware of the fact that my dress was in the store until the 25th. She goes on to state that the dress was picked up there were NO notes BUT there were detailed notes from the 25th. She told me that she would call me back.

When she did I called customer service prior to her calling me back as at this point I am in over my head with disappointment from David's Bridal. The customer service rep told me the picked up can mean different things. If that is the case why would the associate telling me a bride to be that my dress was picked up if it wasn't the customer service rep told me that she would look into it and she called me back after 4 that evening. Meaning for the ENTIRE DAY I had no clue where my dress was!!! Customer service told me that the dress was on the manager’s rack. I requested for the issue to be escalated on THURSDAY of last week to this day I have yet to receive a call from ANYONE in the store OR cooperate! I called on Friday to confirm and someone else answers and tells me the exact same thing! My dress was picked up OR maybe shipped.

I spoke to Matt that day who is looking around and can neither confirm nor deny the location of my dress! Not only that, but there were NO notes added to my case regarding all that happened the day before! And still not one person has reached out to me. I am aware that this issue is not for your store however I feel slighted mostly by David’s Bridal but partially by you as my expectations were not that I would have the fairy tale experience you mentioned, but at least a decent and or smooth one! I am planning my own wedding and this experience with this company has been devastating! As I am overwhelmed already at this point I am not even sure that they know where my dress is! I am scared to call! Nobody has called me!

Dealing with David’s bridal has been the worst experience ever and it keeps getting worst not only from that store’s employees but now up to customer service as well! The lady Kayla that I spoke with today told me that maybe the request to elevate the issue didnt go through due to phone issues they had on Saturday evening when the request was supposed to had been submitted Thursday afternoon! How does that even make sense? Which she realized that it didn't when I said something. Then she told me that my options were to wait ANOTHER 24 to 48 hours or to call back tomorrow which obviously those are my options! AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE! Thinking that possibly my dress is not there may or may not be in on time for my wedding I can't explain the level of stress this is causing I am so frustrated and there is nothing I can do but cry.

I wish I NEVER stepped foot in David's Bridal! You guys are RUINING my wedding experience!

Horrible experience talking to them on the phone. First time I walked in, the lady didn't know what'd look good one me. I don't have a perfect body and my sizes kept changing so she was probably confused. I still made an appointment and walked in for the second time as I checked and liked some online but they didn't have them at the store. Luckily I found one and purchased it in size 12 as they didn't have size 10. Alterations were needed around the bust due to size difference (that's what I thought). Went home and checked their website, the dress was available and I was little upset as they didn't even try to check online. Since it was late, I called the next day, explained that same to one of the staffs but she said size 12 and 10 were not that different and she can't help it if dress was available now. Told her it was impossible as I checked the website 2/3 hrs after I purchased the dress.

I don't deny getting agitated as she wouldn't listen to me and just said whatever she had to. Told her it's my first time and I'm overwhelmed and I had nothing against her but she was very rude, didn't seem to be interested. She did explain that alteration around the bust has nothing to do with size of the dress and that 12 and 10 sizes weren't that different at all which I'm sure is right as they know their brand more than I do. She said she could order size 10 but I just didn't want to take any risk since wedding is in June. I like the dress a lot and will stick to what I ordered but I'm very, very unhappy with the way she spoke to me and the attitude. She didn't seem to care much and gave a long sigh when I was explaining my concerns. I'm sure they have many people coming in and out, busy schedules but they could have handled it properly.

First, wrong information about dress not being available as I highly doubt a dress to be available online couple of hours after telling me it wasn't available. Second, rude and bad attitude. I'm probably reacting unnecessarily but being a bride looking for a dress, completely new in town and the experience I went through was very disappointing. I'll collect my dress on the given date but would not recommend any of my friends.

I had an issue with a dress and they never responded after I followed up with them. When I emailed them again 2 weeks later, I got a rude email from Michele. Such low quality dresses that are over-priced. I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH DAVID'S BRIDAL AGAIN!

Customer service is horrible. They send you dress that are worn wipe sweat armpit stains. They are rude. Refuse to solve the problem. It been a nightmare dealing with these people. And corporate headquarters also I called. They just pass the buck. Don't ever use them.

One of my bridesmaid exchanged her dress because the size she order was too big. We call David's Bridal and they made the exchange. We sent the dress and they told us it will get here on March 15th, 2017. We called again just to confirm the order and everything was fine. We called today, March 20th because we haven't received the order yet but we are being told that the order was cancelled and they didn't even call us or sent us an email for our consent or to inform us of the sudden change. The most ** up ** about this is that we wouldn't have known if we didn't called. Our wedding is on April 29th, 2017, so you could only imagine the scare we are currently experiencing right now. I will advise anyone to not go with David Bridal, this anxiety and fear isn't worth it. Right now, their explanation is that the system had a glitch and a rep missed a letter in the email. Unbelievable!

I had appt with David Bridal today. Was so disappointed. The lady measured me, asked me what style of wedding dress I was looking for. I told her what I was looking for then she asked what price range. Once I told her price range she was no longer interested in helping and told me if I would like to look around I could. I was so discouraged that me and my sisters walked out. She didn't even care that we were leaving. I wasted my time and my sisters time. Such a shame. Would not recommend them at all.

Courtney the manager at the David Bridal's located in Westbury, New York completely disregarded the true meaning of customer service. She is did not take responsibility for the errors that were made By her staff, she immediately wanted us out of the store and refused to talk about alternatives except maybe finding another place to do the alterations. I assisted my niece today in her bridal fitting. The process took about an hour and half.

We talked to the tailor Minette who appeared to be very knowledgeable. She asked for the wedding date, talked about my niece's pregnancy and whether she knew the sex of the baby etc. Minette grew a bit concerned about the wedding date which is next weekend and whether they would be able to alter the dress in time. It was an hour and forty five minutes when Bebe (another alterations worker) went to speak with the manager Courtney. When Bebe returned she claimed the manager stated it was not possible to have the dress altered. While speaking with Courtney to assess the situation she appeared to be closed off, self righteous and firm in her stance. We explained that when my niece purchased the dress Matthew was fully aware of the dates. They made the appointment one week before her wedding and no one questioned it because they said it would be a rush and assured her that it would be fine.

I am completely floored that my pregnant, soon to be married niece has to go through the hassle of going through another fitting. No one took responsibility for error or made an attempt that support and despite the disservice we spent more money to purchase shoes and the bridal dresses. Not mention the shoes we purchased are dirty. Courtney must be reprimanded and sent to a customer care development program. Managers are humans. It's critical to connect with the clients beyond, "Give me your card or cash".

When I ordered my mother of the bride dress, I was told it would be made to for my height. They even have record of writing my height down, but later say that it is just a general question they always ask. I was very concerned about the length, so I made sure it was going to be made to for me. Especially with the price I was paying for the dress. Then it started. Two months passed and I still hadn't heard of my dress came in. I finally called them. They had the dress for over 2 months and never contacted me like they said they would. I told them I would be in in a few days as I just got out of the hospital.

Two days later I got a ride phone call demanding my dress be picked up within 7 days. I explained I had just called and they didn't just get my dress in, they have had it for months, I would be there as soon as I could. When I got to the store, they didn't have any customers, but still couldn't find the kindness to help me in the dressing room without me coming out half dressed asking for assistance. They were having more fun talking among themselves. Then, the bomb drops. The dress is at least 5 inches too long. They didn't do what was promised. They didn't make the dress to fit my length.

When I asked about it, she just rudely as I... "we don't do that. You have to pay extra for alterations, but if you want a refund on the dress you can." Really? Like I have time to find a new dress now. They didn't offer a discount on alterations or even care. They care about a sale. The money. Not your day, the event, how you're treated. It's not worth it. I even called the corporate office. They don't care either. The sales people will say anything to make a sale, and then you're screwed. I think they hold the dress until the last minute knowing you can't just go find something else.

Not only did we not get a paper statement and get an email statement a few days before our payment was due... I tried to go into the store to pay the bill on the due date and the employees said I could not pay in-store (which is completely backward). So I go home and go to their website and have to deal with their poorly designed website for 10 minutes. Once I finally find the page for the credit card, I log in and try to make the payment and it says I can't make the payment because it was after 8 pm. It was 8:09. So now I'll have a late fee and get a mark on my credit because I wasted time going to their store and dealing with their website. 9 minutes after 8 is still the same day. Why does David's Bridal have an 8 pm cutoff for an automated service? I don't even think they could tell you. And don't bother trying to talk to customer service, because they can't help you. All they do is tell you what you already know. Thanks for nothing.

I booked an appointment at a bridal expo (mistake number one), fully aware I had well over a year before my wedding. But, I thought it'd be fun to take my daughter out for girls night with my mom and sisters to try on dresses. The girl at the desk was kind of rude, and our "consultant" was all over the place as we awkwardly stood around for a good 15-20 minutes. I told her I want a backless dress (she didn't know what that meant) since my fiance is working on a back tattoo that I would like to show off at our wedding, and she gave me a look of complete disgust.

My stepdaughter, who is only five, was having a blast trying on dresses so I hated to ruin her fun by not wanting to be, until our rude consultant (who I was later told was the worst person I could've had help us) told my daughter she didn't look good in a dress and that She didn't like it (and I get that everybody has an opinion, but don't rain on my kid's parade). Our three hour appointment lasted about an hour of that.

David's Bridal Company Profile