3.44/5

New York, NY

248 David's Bridal Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 16, 2019

My daughter with friends in tow went to the David's Bridal in Springfield NJ to look at gowns. We arrived early (got to keep in mind NJ traffic) and was taken right away by Loussa to start my daughter's search for the perfect gown. Loussa was patient and helpful and never rushed us. Our bride to be had certain styles in mind and Loussa brought them for her to try on. Loussa answered my questions, and there was a lot, with grace. The gown my daughter picked was not what we were expecting but was just the perfect gown for her. Bells were rung, tears were shed and the gown was bought. Next we were looking for bridesmaids dresses. Ever had to get 4 women to agree on a style? After much trying and debate, Loussa came through once more. By the way when I paid for the gown my husband got a notification of the charge. He thought it was just a down payment! The gown was that inexpensive with the sale. Thank you Loussa!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I purchased a dress from David's Bridal in Strongsville, OH. The sales team appeared very nice and helpful; however, I later found out everything they told me was a lie. They fed me inaccurate information to make a sale. I went into the David's Bridal in Regency location, Jacksonville, FL and the ladies were not only helpful, they were truthful and fixed every single problem just in time for my big day!!! The OH store told me I could alter the dress as much as I needed and sold me a size 16 dress. I am a size 10. They also had absolutely no proof of me purchasing my dress!

The store manager, sales team, and alterations met with me without an appointment to help fix all of these mistakes in FL. They were so understanding and dedicated to making my day perfect! One of the sales members was having her first day of work and said to me, "We're here to make dreams come true, no matter what we have to do." I cannot thank them enough for all the assistance! They even found the perfect pair of shoes for me after I was having trouble finding any I liked! <3

Get expert buying tips about Wedding Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Good afternoon ALL, I wanted to take a moment to highlight Jennifer at the Barrett Parkway (Georgia) store. On 10/21/2018, my mother-in-law & I visited the store without an appointment to find a bridal gown for her, for a 2019 event. We were told we needed an appointment, and allowed to look at the dresses to see what they had available. As we were looking, Jennifer came by and saw us, asked us what we were looking for and made accommodations to not only select a gown, but found a dressing room to try it on. Jennifer went out of our way to meet our needs, and accommodate us, especially since my mother-in-law lives in rural Mississippi and would not have access in her hometown. Thanks again Jennifer, you are a ROCK STAR and went above and beyond to help us in our time of need. Exceptional customer service at David's Bridal Barrett Parkway.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

My experience with David's Bridal was everything I could imagine and more. I had the best woman helping me. Her name is MaryAnn. This is an Awesome chick. If you're going to get married she is perfect. I felt like Cinderella getting ready for the ball. David's Bridal in Tonawanda, NY is the best Bridal Shop ever. I have the perfect dress. This was the best most perfect experience I ever had. I just came back from there today to pick up my dress and all my accessories. Everything of mine was ready within a few weeks.

Now 2 months before my wedding I will go back for alterations. If MaryAnn is able to read this, you're one of a kind a real diamond. Ladies, if you want to look like a million or billion dollars, if you are on a budget or have plenty of money, it's all welcomed here. This is your place. The other ladies are great too, but MaryAnn is the Ultimate. Ask for her. And tell her Roberta ** said too. They are worth more than 5 stars, if I was able to, they deserve hundreds.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I was home in Kansas City for a long weekend to handle some wedding items that I can't do at home in the Caribbean. A last minute idea was to go ahead and look for my wedding gown, so I didn't have to fly home multiple times. I hadn't planned in advance and nor had I confirmed all my bridesmaid's availability on such short notice. I made the first appt on Saturday with my Maid of Honor and mom. My family didn't quite see my vision of what I wanted for my beach wedding. They were trying to talk me into the wrong dress for me.

Megan ** was really great, calm, and reassuring that I would find what I wanted. After going through all the "liked" wedding gowns, I moved into the bridesmaid’s style dresses for my wedding dress. Megan ** pulled everything we asked her to, and then she even added a few more that I might like from the Event dresses. We were headed on the right track, but still not quite there. Megan stayed with us after her shift was over and she scheduled an appt for us for the next day. That day my other bridesmaid came with us and we finally narrowed it down to 3 dresses for me, and 2 for her. Sadly, still not done. Megan set us up for another appt on Monday and Tuesday because not all of us could be there at all the same times.

Megan only works the weekends, but she came in on her day off to help us on Tuesday. She stayed later than we had planned and didn't complain, or fuss about it being her day off. There was no guarantee that she was going to make a sale of any kind, but still came in. When we all met Tuesday, she kept us all moving in the right direction, even though she was taking care of all 3 of us. Megan ** was a real pleasure, she was very attentive to all of us, and made sure we had everything we needed. She really helped me, the bride, stay cool headed until we found the right dress. Megan was perfect to work with and all 3 of us found the best dresses. Thank you Megan **. I'll be sure to send wedding pictures of all of us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davids Bridal?

Original review: June 26, 2019

I will be getting married in a few months. I went on David's Bridal website to order a couple potential dresses for my rehearsal dinner. I found the perfect dress after hours of searching and I thought "ah, at last!" But alas, when I tried to check out with my $300 purchase, the website would not allow me to use PayPal. It would take me to PayPal's website, I would sign in and then it would redirect back to David's Bridal website without putting my information in to check out. No matter, I tried to login and check out that way but apparently there was something wrong with my address even though I copied it directly from their own address generator. Okay, final attempt, don't login, delete all cookies and yet still said there was a problem with my address. I tried to contact them to voice my issue but they only have a phone number to call and wait on hold for forever. That's just fine with me, David's Bridal will not be getting my money or my business ever.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I just want to thank Jessica from David's Bridal at the Millennium Mall. Thank you so much. I am so grateful that within 2 hrs I was feeling hopeless and didn't think I would find my wedding dress, but she didn't give up and knew exactly what I was looking for. She was accurate, friendly and made my day so easy. I now have my wedding dress that will arrive in July, for my September wedding. I couldn't do it without Jessica. Thank you again!

Original review: May 26, 2019

I went to David's Bridal with my daughter in early January to look for a bride dress. She found the dress she wanted. We were told she needed a size 8. The dress was ordered and we were told early March. We were very excited when we got the call that the dress was in. We went back to the store to try dress on and it was too small, my daughter could not even get the dress on. So now we have to order the same dress in a 10. The dress comes in early May, we go try the dress on and it did fit but the dress was damaged. The netting had holes in it. I was told David's will alter the dress. I paid for a new dress not an altered dress. I wanted to order another dress. I was told the dress is discontinued and on sale.

I was given the David's credit for the difference. So I agree to do the alterations because my daughter loved the dress. So now we come back to the store end of May to pick up dress and the dress is still damaged. I have to wait in the store for them to complete the alterations. And then I am told I have to use my credit that day. We get a veil and could not find anything else. After an hour in the store trying to find things, I grabbed 2 spanx and a pair of shoes. Both the spanx are not in my size, you did not have my size in the store and the shoes I will never wear. This was not a happy time for us. It was a disaster from the very beginning. No one should have to go through this.

Original review: May 22, 2019

I found my dream dress at David's and when it was time to order the dress they place the wrong dress on file. I called corporate and they were able to locate my dream dress. However during Alterations it was completely mess out and they couldn't order me a new one. I had to settle for another dress at a discounted price. During Alterations and spending 3 hours in the store they mess this one up and couldn't order another. Corporate was involved and when I say I was upset with the outcome of this company it was a complete nightmare. David should have refunded my full amount and and put me in a dress that could have made me whole. This company is all about the bride and they turned my wedding experience into a nightmare and saying sorry does nothing when in fact I was left with no time to shop elsewhere for a dress. Thanks David for ruining my wedding and I hope other brides do not have to experience what you put me through.

Original review: May 4, 2019

Becky helped work through a difficult wedding gown situation of a culture clash with American bridal fashion. She satisfied the parents and made the bride look beautiful. It was also wonderful to be able to purchase foundational garments and accessories to coordinate with the gown, such as jackets/boleros and lace to enhance the modesty of the gown while maintaining its character and beauty. We did not have an appointment, as I was unaware of this standard, yet Becky and the other staff pulled gowns and accessories and made suggestions, all the while knowing that the bride arrived with an outside gown. The bride’s family was able to make an informed decision, and was very satisfied with the items they chose. They were impressed with the service and selection.

Original review: April 17, 2019

If you want to be called a "**" then 2225 Plaza Pkwy in Modesto, California is the David's Bridal for you. They have "great" people working with them. My sister has a wedding soon and I she was going to come here soon for her first appointment. After what an employee called me my sister will definitely go somewhere else. It's sad a corporate have people like that working for them.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I completed two orders for the same bridesmaid dress, one order was with a promo code and the other was without. I called immediately to cancel the first order, the one w/o promo code. They were not open, when they were I called. Spoke with the rep. She confirmed the order could be cancelled. However after 48 hrs I never received a confirmation email, it was never cancelled. I was told on the 2nd call both dresses would be sent and send anyone back. I wasn’t told that I had to pay shipping, shipped off any dress. Received a return processing email for the incorrect amount and the incorrect order. I have called 3 times since then and not one of the reps have been able to resolve my issue. And no one returns calls when they say they will. I honestly believe they are giving me a hassle because I got the dress for cheaper on the second order.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I went to David's Bridal in Morrow Ga. When I first walked in there was no good morning, hello or can I help you. They just said what do I need. My response was, "I'm here to look at some wedding dress." I reply was, "Do you have an appointment." I said, "No but I was told on the phone walk in are welcome." She replied, "Yes but I don't have enough staff." It was 9 am and there was only 1 bride to be in there. She spoke to me with arrogance and attitude. She offered no help at all. No alternative. I walked away very sadden and disappointed. I will never go back to shop for anything.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Sadly, they did NOT treat my daughter fairly... In fact they started out by trying to say her order was a non-wedding event (she is a bridesmaid), then they claimed no other bridesmaid got a refund (the bride changed dresses for the girls)...then admitted they had given others in the bridal party a refund (just only the ones who picked their dresses up six months late). My daughter respected the bride, got her dress when the bride requested her to, went to exchange it (per the bride's request AND the bride was told this was allowed up to 6 weeks prior to the wedding) and David's would not honor their commitment to what they told the bride... Yet other bridesmaids (the ones who waited 6 months to get their dresses) got the money back for the first dress.

What a way to encourage bridesmaids to ignore the bride's wishes. Between the staff being dishonest in their dealings AND upper corporate stonewalling, there is no way I would use them again... And I have three young adult unmarried daughters. It just makes me sad. Be careful what store you use within a chain! I know I won't ever recommend, nor use David's Bridal in Novi... I wish I would have checked the BBB prior to our sad run-in with their lack of customer service we experienced in Novi - no wonder that location gets an F by the BBB. We are still trying to get them to stand behind their word AND be honest in their dealings. :( Maybe another David's Bridal location will treat us with more respect and honesty.

Original review: March 19, 2019

So I live 3 hours from the nearest store and my friends and I had went and was looking at dresses. Well we had left to head home and she left her wallet and we called and asked them to look. Well long story short the lady lied and said she didn’t see and we asked her to look by the shoes. Still nothing. So we turned around after a 2 hour drive and went to look and turns out it was by the shoes where we had said.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I had an appointment scheduled at East Brunswick store on Saturday 3/9/19 for my alteration fitting for my bridal dress. I got there at my scheduled time (1:30 pm). I wasn't helped until (2:20 pm). The women that helped me was VERY RUDE and unpleasant. She kept rushing me every time I'd ask for something different to try on or just question her about an interest I had. She would tell me she had no time for that because she thought I was late and then I explain to her that I was on time. She kept rushing me even after I told her I was on time. I asked her to change the belt on my dress and she sighed.

I also called yesterday concerning my dress because I'm a bit unsatisfied with it and her response to me was everything will be ok, she refused to listen to me. This morning I called the Manager of the store to explain to her my situation and she said, "Let find out who did your alteration on Saturday and I will call you back in 15 minutes to see what I can do for you" and I'm still waiting for the call back. As a an excited soon to be bride I should of had the best experience ever purchasing and fitting into my dress. But unfortunately my experience at that store wasn't the best and the employee needs to be a nice and more considerate.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I wasn't going to complain about my visit to the Hamilton store on March 13th at 12 pm. Not until I received an email saying you missed me at my appointment. I am not sure why because I was there with my daughter Kiana trying to find a prom dress. But I do know that we were ignored so maybe that's why. You see I went to seek help, but two groups of employees were just talking to each other. When a customer looks like they need assistance, but does not want to interrupt anyone, your employees should notice! They didn't however. My daughter wanted the XSCAPE 577X dress, but your store had only a size 10. They called other stores for a smaller size, but she said there were none. I got home to find a size 4 available in the US. But I will not deal with your store. I have a wedding coming up next spring, and I will not shop for dresses at your store. I am sending a copy of this message to Customer service head office.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I'm getting married in April 2019 and I bought my dress here at David's Bridal. I was IN LOVE with this dress. I went in for my first fitting and it had to be taken out, which I was assured wasn't a problem. I had my second fitting on the 9th of March and when I went it to try it on I had the worst experience ever. I put the dress on and it didn't lay right. We decided it needed to be taken back in in certain areas. But the lady helping us made the comment "but we just took it out", making me believe that getting the dress to fit me properly was an inconvenience. The buttons on the back of my dress also didn't lay down. You could see the zipper (the buttons were supposed to lay flat and cover the zipper) and when my mom mentioned that the lady helping us said nothing could be done about it. My mom requested the manager come in the room.

When the manager came in she proceeded to tell my mom that nothing could be done about the buttons and that maybe we just ordered the wrong size and that if it wasn't so tight on me then the dress would fit. Now I'm 5'3 and 180 pounds. I'm a LITTLE overweight. My weight wasn't the problem and even if it was it should have NEVER BEEN MENTIONED. What kind of customer service is that??? My mom suggested a simple solution to get the buttons to lie down. Button Loops. But the manager said that she couldn't do anything about the buttons. She wasn't even willing to try!

My mom was very upset that we spent all this money on this dress and they couldn't be bothered to alter the dress to fit me! I was SO HUMILATED. Not only did the manager refuse to help, she basically called me fat. I had a hard time not bursting out in tears while still there when what should have been an incredibly happy time for me and my mother. Now I have to go back for a THIRD fitting and still will have to take my dress somewhere else between now and the wedding to get button loops put on the dress so the buttons lay down. I'm not one to leave nasty reviews, but I had the share this experience because it was downright humiliating and horrible.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I was in need of a bridesmaid dress for my cousin’s wedding. My consultant Nichole ** was not only professional, but extremely knowledgeable of their products and what styles would work best for my body type. She helped me find the perfect dress, and it came in earlier than the scheduled time which was a huge relief! Couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Original review: March 5, 2019

My name is Jason and my wife came into this so called once in a lifetime time experience store and to say the least it was by far that! They were well overbooked. My wife never ever had any help. They were too busy helping other people when she had that time slot for her big day. She called and scheduled with David's Bridal. They still acted like she was not there! She put a small downpayment on her dress and left in tears and I had to come to see a great big smile when I dropped her off to seeing her crying her eyes outstanding in front of the store!

About two weeks later we come up with the rest of the money for the dress so we drive back down to this DAVID'S BRIDALS STORE. My wife goes in to get her dress and to make sure I don't get to see her dress. She stands in front of the customer counter waiting patiently for well over 25 damn minutes. The workers there was walking the other people right in front of my wife like she was not even standing there. She finally gets someone to help her. She pays the rest of the bill and they go to get her dress and THEY BRING THE DAMN THING OUT IN A CLEAR BAG for the world to see her dress. She asked about the white bag she WAS PROMISED to keep her dress clean and so her husband can't see it they then charged my wife $15.00 for the white bag.

In my opinion you are by far the worst store every to open!!! You take this once in a lifetime experience and crushed it for all woman that come through your STORE!!! It's very sad David's Bridal store use to be very good when I was a child. I remember my grandma going to you guys too get married and could not stop talking about how great you was to her. Now that times have changed David's Bridal seems to have changed to something very nasty and mean when it's suppose to be amazing for woman. I WILL NEVER EVER SEND ANYONE TO YOUR STORES. NEVER. I'LL TELL EVERYONE HOW HORRIBLE YOU ALL ARE.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I picked up my bridesmaid dress and it was severely crushed. The manager had the audacity to say that's how they come. Who wants to try on a dress that they are wearing to a wedding crushes up. I am absolutely livid to see the state of the dress I paid for. Not to mention they are unprofessional.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

First off, this is not about the people that work for a certain store, but about the customer service line, and policies. I contacted David's Bridal to see about changing my due date due to a new pay period I was placed on. I have all my bills broken up by check and have done that for years. They give you an option to change your due date online so I requested a due date change. It said, "At this time you're not eligible." (again proving you can change the due date). I thought it odd since I have been a valuable customer for over a year and never one made a late payment or missed a payment.

I waited a few more months and made some changes and messaged them again, I got the same response. I called customer service and was told that they do not allow customer's due date changes ever and every single person has the same due date. I find this very hard to believe, then why did the message say that it was just denied for the moment? I asked to speak to a someone higher up and was placed on hold for over 10 minutes, then the phone disconnected. I did not get a return call. I called back and then kept getting hung up on. I cannot believe this and that a simple due date change has caused so many issues and that it is being refused. I have told all my friends about this that are getting married and NONE of them will be using David's Bridal because of how ridiculous this is and they don't want the same issues. I will be cutting up my card up as soon as it is paid off and NEVER using it again.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Hello, I am getting married in a year and had my first bridal appointment made with David's Bridal in Mobile, Alabama. I cannot say anything bad about appointments because they took me right in, but I had shown my consultant some pics of styles and dresses I loved as well as ones on the floor show room that I liked and she never pulled the ones I liked. Instead she pulled similar ones to the ones I liked in sizes much too small for me after I told her my dress size. I couldn't get a feel for any of the dresses due to lack of correct sizing plus I had a bride next to me wanting to borrow all the dresses I was trying on and got all my dresses mixed in with hers and the ones I liked ended up disappearing into her pile instead.

I couldn't get good focus on my appointment because there was too much going on and everyone just asked how I rated the dress in terms of how likely am I to buy that dress. They didn't care if I felt bridal in it they just wanted my money. Also just recently learned they may be going bankrupt or are already. They tried to force me into buying my veil along with my dress by telling me the veils were only on sale for that day. Which is not true because the veils are almost always on sale all the time online. I did not purchase from there. I told them my budget was 1200 and they put me in a dress I loved that was 2000. I went to I Do Bridal instead and said yes to my dress for 1300 dollars instead. Much better choice.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I wanted to share about the awful and hurtful experience I had. I don’t like leaving negative reviews because I know the effect they can have, but unfortunately, this issue was not resolved, nor did they attempt to resolve it. Myself and 5 other bridesmaids have purchased dresses from David’s Bridal in Scarborough, ON. When we tried on dresses I chose to purchase a dress smaller than my size at the time. I tried on the size that I wanted to order and it fit. Although it was tight, it still zipped all the way and fit. This was September. The wedding is in February. When I received the dress in December it did not fit. It is not the same size as the one I tried on in the store.

I went back on December 28 to address this issue. I went with my sister and a friend who was going to have her dress altered. Before speaking to anyone, I tried on the black sample dress to make sure that I was not mistaken. After all it could have been that I gained weight. It fit. As it did when I chose to purchase that size. I tried on the one that I was given (biscotti) and it did not fit. We spent several hours trying to come to a solution but the staff was extremely rude. They basically told me I could steam it and try to stretch it out. The material the dress is made out of does not stretch. It is 100% Polyester. I felt like I was treated like an idiot and that was not okay. Their solution was to have it altered to add a corset. That would have been fine, however, they provided no assistance and wanted me to pay the full price for it ($100).

This was NOT my fault. It was a mistake on DB’s side. The dress I was given IS NOT the same as the one I tried on. The excuse given to me is that the sample one is stretched. If that is the case it should be swapped out for one that fits properly. This is unacceptable. The manager and store manager went on to state that it was my fault because my measurements read a different size. I found this EXTREMELY rude and shameful. What they were indicating was that I was too fat for that dress and it is my fault for choosing a dress that doesn’t fit me. I was body shamed. I was belittled. I was bullied. I was ganged up on by staff. It made me feel extremely insecure and hurt. The fact that I did not lose the weight is none of their business and it has nothing to do with the issue. The issue is I did not receive what I purchased.

Again, they blamed me for not having gone with the size they said, which, when I tried on suggested size they had to pin it everywhere because it was so big. The store manager went on to state that she would try and contact corporate to see if they could do anything about the alterations. She did not want to do anything herself to reduce the price or comp it or meet us halfway. I had my friend speak to everyone for me as I was extremely angry and hurt. I did not want to make a scene and felt my friend was extremely calm and tried to de-escalate the situation while DB employees were escalating it, being rude and raising their voice stating the dresses are made from a standard outline. I understand that. However, I did not receive what I purchased. The dress I purchased zipped up. The one I was given does not.

Before leaving, the store manager said she would contact my friend after the new year with an update. We asked for a date and was told by January 2nd. We never heard back from her. My friend called multiple times and left messages. She was finally contacted on January 9th at around 7pm and told there was nothing they could do. I was able to locate an email for DB directly and informed them of what had occurred (exactly what I am posting here). I was contacted and it was reiterated that there was nothing they could do because the size I bought was not the size I was when I purchased the dress.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. They do not care about customers or customer satisfaction. This issue could have EASILY been resolved by helping me out with the alterations. After all, the seamstress is paid salary and it would have literally not costed them a cent. I am shocked that this issue escalated to what it did and no effort was made on their part. I have worked in retail and have a friend who owns a retail store and this is not acceptable. It is so hurtful and disappointing.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I will start from the beginning. This has been an ongoing situation and I am very upset. This is my first time getting married and call me crazy, but I don’t think the dress experience is supposed to be like this. I tried on and purchased the dress in Aug 2018. The dress on the floor was a size 14. It fit like perfection. Per the alterations lady, I was talked into a larger size. She assured me that she can fit the dress as needed. Price for alterations would be approximately $300. There was drama from the beginning and honestly I wish that I never did business with this company. I am disgusted with the situation.

After calling and being on the phone about the delivery date several times, the dress was in. The month of December the dress came in, just as I said the dress was HUGE! I was very upset as I think anyone would be. But putting my trust in the alterations lady (again), I made an appt. When I came back for my first fitting, the dress again very much too large. She put in two cups in the top and added some straps. Not the look I was going for. Soon into the appt I was told that the dress cannot be taken in where it needs to be. So it will never look like the dress that I tried on. The dress I feel in love with.

After a little while of me being upset one of the bridesmaids suggest that I try on the size 14 that is on the floor. So I did and it fit like perfection. Just as it was supposed to. The reason why I loved and purchased the dress. I was told that a new size 14 could not be ordered in time for my wedding. So I settled on a used dress. A dress that isn’t even the shade that I ordered. A dress that has been tried on by who knows how many other people. The in store manager at this time told me that they will give me $400 towards alterations. After the store associates re ringing up the price, I was told that I still owed $28 for alterations.

So confused and pissed off at this point I paid and move. At this point I am so irritated. I am not sure what to do. I have been offered $100 in store credit. I CANNOT USE IN STORE CREDIT. NOR DO I WANT IT! Something about this situation needs to be fixed. I want some of my money back. This situation was not my fault and now I’m screwed because there is no time to order a new dress. I feel completely screwed by this company. They took away all the fun and happiness of this situation.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I purchased a dress from this company, brought it home and hung it up in a closet. My fiance and I decided to postpone our wedding so we could buy our first home. At the same time we have changed the original plans for our big day from the traditional wedding to something much smaller and on a beach in the summer, which a giant ballgown won't work for. This company now will not let me EXCHANGE the dress that I previously purchased for another dress of equal or even GREATER value after I was lied to over the phone by not only a representative but also the manager. The sales representative lied to me regarding the exchange policy as well as the manager lied to me saying that the dress that I purchased is an inactive model WHILE I was looking at it for sale on their website for the same amount of money that I had purchased it for. All they care about is their profits NOT about making sure that brides feel beautiful on their special day!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Kayla the stylist at David's Bridal in Henderson, NV was outstanding, she made us feel very special as she asked questions about the upcoming wedding and made great suggestions. Thank you Kayla, I can tell you like your job!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

To make a very long story short: David's Bridal will attempt to sell you a used dress if you purchase a new dress online and they are out in the warehouse. After ordering a new dress online but never receiving it, I spoke with an extremely rude customer service rep. She proceeded to tell me that they were out of the dress in the warehouse and that they were trying to find this dress in the "best condition possible" to send to me. To that my questions were, Why wasn't I made aware of this? Why haven't I been asked if this is even acceptable? Will I still be paying the same amount as if it were brand new? She had no answers for me so I asked to speak to a manager. Of course I was told they were too busy at the moment.

Next I spoke with corporate customer service to a manager who smoothed everything over and assured me that a NEW dress was coming my way overnight. She went on this long spiel about how they would never send a used dress to a customer who purchased new. When the dress arrived, it was covered in hair and lint. The edges were picked and frayed and there was makeup in the lining. The dress had been tried on so many times that this dress (that I purchased a size smaller than my norm) fit like it was 2 sizes bigger.

When I called corporate back and spoke with another manager they said that it is common procedure to send a 'try on' dress from a store when they are out in the warehouse... Really??? Blatantly lie to the customer and try to pull off that it is a new dress!?? At least the rude customer service rep told the truth. Corporate lied to attempt to make more money off something that had been tried on who knows how many times. I am thankful that I hated the dress overall when it got there, or I would have been more upset that they couldn't provide what was promised; cheap material, terribly made. I knew giving David's Bridal a chance was a horrible idea but I was hoping to be wrong. I will never shop here again, I will never recommend this company and I will make sure to let every bride I work with know not to waste their time or money.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

My daughter's Bridesmaids' dresses were shipped to her house via UPS. When she got home from the work, she discovered the dog had decided he wanted to check out the dresses first, and 2 of them now have holes. She called David's Bridal and they told her there was nothing they could do for her. So now she "THE BRIDE" gets to buy 2 new dresses. They were nice enough to tell her that those dresses are on sale now and also free shipping this Month. I am heartbroken for her. This is suppose to be a special time... They should have come in sturdy boxes and not some flimsy little plastic bag... Not to mention, they should have had the delivery set up for a signature. No stars for you David's Bridal.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Ladies, there are too many service oriented bridal and formal wear stores who want to make your wedding experience exceptional, instead of stressful, costly and a horrific experience. I simply ordered a gown (Mother-of-the-Groom) to wear to my son's wedding. The dress fit well and looked nice. With a wedding event, one typically does not wait until 2-3 weeks before the date to order a dress. As such, I ordered the dress 8-weeks in advance, planning to wear the dress. My email order confirmation DID NOT STATE a Return Policy of 14-28 days!!!

My lovely daughter-in-law upon arriving instate for the wedding, showed some disappointment with the color of my dress (midnight blue) due to the color of tuxes and other items. As a good mother-in-law to be, I went and found another dress that actually worked better. BUT GUESS WHAT, David's Bridal will not accept the return. I wish I would have read their return policy online, though I had no reason to plan on making a return. THEIR POLICY SHOULD BE ON EVERY ORDER CONFIRMATION as all other retail stores present - not buried in their website.

Lord & Taylor, Macy's, Nordstrom, Von Maur, Dillard's - they all take 60-day returns, plus. What I really wish I would have READ before ordering from David's, are ALL the TERRIBLE ONLINE REVIEWS and their HORRIFIC RATING of a 1-star. Maybe it's time for us to go to the State Trade Commission for fraudulent advertising and service. It seems MANY, MANY individuals have been scammed, taken advantage of and paid high costs for returns (read the 200+ reviews). Congrats to all the credible, customer stores, which David's is not. Oh, and if you want to speak with a supervisor - no way. They'll call you back in 72-hours, but never do. David's has become a scam retailer, much worse than a scam landlord. Shame on David's. Ladies, work with an organization that respects and VALUES you a customer!!!

David's Bridal Company Information