3.53/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

A2 Hosting

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

A2 Hosting Reviews

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

As the old saying goes, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Well then, the A2 Gurus can! I'm an old dog but the Gurus were successful in my case, helped me for days - and nights! - to learn new possibilities resolving my problems, and to decide what will be the most satisfying solution. Thank you very much, all of you, Jessica, Tyler and Ben!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I'm totally surprised using A2 Hosting Since two years. Their service and support both are super fast! Before that I was using GoDaddy and Bluehost but I transfer my all websites in A2 Hosting because of their support and 20X Faster SSD Servers including free SLL to provide customers a safe and secure platform. I hope they'll continue their best!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Being a newbie and trying to navigate through the complexity of setting up a Wordpress blog can be a frustrating experience. Thanks to you guys at A2, I have been able to navigate through this experience easily and without having to wait a long time even on weekends.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

Even if I speak and write badly English, they always answer me very nicely, and we manage to understand each other despite my gibberish. I have always an excellent service, like every time I ask for help. Thanks to the A2 Hosting guru team.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

These guys make it easy to relax. They have fast servers. Great service. Easy to use interface, they help with migrations and any issues you might have, the best part of this host is the speed. Second to none! VERY FAST!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

To be honest I was and I am pretty impressed with the sales support even in midnight as per Indian time (IST) and as well 24*7 quick support service with proper and exact executive who is dedicated and capable of to handle the issue faced by user or faced to user as the case may be along with 200% working quick resolution to issues and queries raised by me. Thank You A2 Hosting for this amazing lightning speed server experience.. I hope I won't face any issues in future as well. Good Luck team A2!! Cheers!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Fast and very helpful feedback. My questions were answered thoroughly in easy to understand non-techie language. Brendon was great!! Giving the pricing, the level and reply time of customer service, and the value-added items that come with your package, A2 Hosting is a no-brainer choice for a hosting company.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

One of the biggest reasons I stay with A2 is because of the Tech Support team they have. It's always a pleasure to speak with them. Believe it or not.. I actually look forward to issues - just because it gives me a reason to call them! Ok, that might be stretching it a little but the truth is they are are always helpful and seem genuinely concerned about my problems - something seriously lacking in too many technical support departments nowadays.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

A2Hosting is the BEST. For the last 10 years, I used different hosting providers, but best Tech & Customer Service belongs ABSOLUTELY to A2Hosting. I just upgraded for a Shared Server to a VPS and it was smoothly and fast. Thank you, guys. Keep the good work.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

I am 65 years of age and of a generation that building a website is a scary experience. A2 Hosting has allowed me to build a website. I post my blogs, share our business, and have shared the businesses of our friends. Best You Guru has allowed the mission of Best You to share the Authentic Identity Theory and the Achievement by Design process with the world. Thank you A2 Hosting.

A2 Hosting Company Information