3.03/5

A2 Hosting

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

228 A2 Hosting Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 20, 2019

I have been with A2 Hosting for a few years and was happy with them hosting my Classic ASP/MS SQL site after my last hosting provider discontinued offering ASP support. Unfortunately, I have to start looking for another hosting provider because my website keeps going down without any explanation and very little support. They don't seem to have any monitoring of their systems to detect when there are issues. Their support has really gone downhill since I started with them. Opening an online chat session puts you in a queue and if you wait long enough to talk to someone they cannot help you resolve any problems. In the end they recommend you open a ticket which normally takes a day for them to respond. Their 99.9% up-time guarantee is useless - my website has been down so many times, I can't count how often it’s been down.

Original review: June 12, 2019

56 hours of downtime. I pay for a managed VPS. Support take no action to bring the server online. Reply with same no ETA, apologies but no action. Unable to migrate to another host without access to server to copy my files. Not the first time to have problems. Avoid at all costs!

Original review: June 6, 2019

It took some time for me to find the information needed to build my web page. Now that I learned more I am pleased with the service. Currently I am having problems with WooCommerce and although A2 has been attentive I feel that they should include an estimated time of repair in order to better manage my work schedule.

Original review: June 2, 2019

For YEARS I had websites hosted with GoDaddy and NEVER had problems with hacking. A2 Hosting said they could make my WP site run faster so I moved one of my sites over to them. Sure enough, after about 4 months, it was HACKED, and the ONLY WAY to get it working again would be to PAY A2 hosting to fix it. Now it's GONE. I worked on that site for HOURS AND DAYS AND WEEKS AND MONTHS....and now it's GONE. Did they do any backups? NO SIR. And the customer service is THE WORST!!!!

Original review: May 27, 2019

Help was almost immediate and I was able to solve my dilemma quickly. I really do appreciate not only the advice itself, but also the manner in which it was given. Your consultants were respectful and patient throughout the exchange. The follow-up advice was also effective.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: May 24, 2019

I have been using A2 Hosting for five years, and out of the five web hosting companies I have worked with over the past 20 years, they provide the most reliable service, most responsive customer service, and most value for the price paid. As a nonprofit association with limited resources, having a web hosting partner we can trust is critical to our ability to deliver the best possible experience for our membership.

Original review: May 24, 2019

Hopeless! I had a problem accessing the site "crossword-dictionary" which is hosted by A2 Hosting. The problem has been known to them for weeks, but they haven't been able to fix it. I complained to A2 Hosting but, instead of saying they would attend to it, they suggested I contact "crossword-dictionary" myself. What kind of support is that? I was not at all impressed.

Original review: May 23, 2019

This hosting company is very problematic and have no redundant data centers. One month ago they had a massive downtime due to data center issues and all Windows servers were down for 1 month!!! That means that our company's domains and emails were not active for 1 month. Their customer support has collapsed and they didn't provide any ETA. I'm now asking for compensation and they even don't bother to reply. Don't get their services!!! Very poor and not reliable at all.

Original review: May 22, 2019

I love you guys! The fastest hosting I have ever had since 2002. I have struggled with Hostgator and Bluehost for almost 15 years. Last year one of my friends suggested A2 Hosting for me, and I got a great deal in Black Friday. Now I have upgraded my plan to a VPS and I moved all my sites and my customer sites. I love it!

Original review: May 21, 2019

Nil or Zero rating. Ignore the one star because you make compulsory. We launched our site for real on the 28th of March. A2 systems went down on the 26th of March. Our site is still not fully functional. They have no adequate Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity procedures in place! They took nearly a month to reply to our Support Ticket and even then it was not a fix!! They left us out to dry. We are now with a proper Hosting ISP who care!

A2 Hosting Company Information