4.1/5 (388 ratings)

About A2 Hosting

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

A2 Hosting Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

I've been using A2 Hosting for almost 1 year. Before I purchased hosting, A2 hosting offered me 99.9% Uptime Commitment. Actually 99.9% Uptime is totally lie. My server goes down every month at least 4 or 5 times. I am getting too many complaints about Service Unavailable error from my customers. Actually A2 hosting messed up my website reputation. I am looking alternative hosting company right now. I wasted my time and money with A2 hosting for a year. If you are looking for a stable and 99.9% Uptime, don't waste your time and money with A2 hosting.

A2 Hosting response

We appreciate you contributing your review with A2 Hosting. We're sorry you had a less than satisfactory experience. We do our best to provide exceptional customer service. We invest high efforts in ensuring customer satisfaction. We value your business and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service. We will reach out to you shortly to address your concerns.

-Justin

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Had an issue with the php code and email. A loop malfunctioned and ran continuously and exceeded the email limit. Support fixed it. Thank you. I really appreciate the help and the fact that it was late on a Sunday added to the appreciation.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

Outstanding website migration from the old server to A2. I have 1 shopping cart with 20k+ products, 2 WordPress sites, two HTML websites, and nightmares about migrating them. Woke up next morning, all done, tested them and they all work! Thank you, A2.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

This is the best domain hosting provider I've ever encounter. They make sure you have a professional experience as they're with you in any issues with their services. I have never seen anything like this A2 Hosting I'm sure A2 Hosting is the service provider for huge Company like Audi, Walmart domain.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

Amazing service and response time. Very happy as a new customer. Needed to migrate from an existing web hosting and they did the migration for free without a hitch in less than 24 hours. My website and email was up and running right away after I got notified the migration was completed!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

Unlimited space, user-friendly account interface page, and high-security server at a reasonable price. Live chat prompt response and also email alert for site security services. I will consider using A2 Hosting for the next purchase for any plan. Special discounts for 3 years plan also very attractive.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I have been using A2 hosting for years and their service is always top notch. I have to keep upgrading my service because my business is growing and they are right there to help. Their migration services have been fantastic.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

It is a great service, especially for anyone starting out with stuff like - domain, hosting, and anyone entirely ignorant of how to optimise site for speed, how to get listed on search engines and the like. In fact anyone who does not even know what questions one should be asking. Host of options come preloaded in the control panel at the time of optmised hosting. You can experiment and work around.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

I have tried GoDaddy, Hostgator, Siteground, Wix, and a couple of others. I absolutely love A2Hosting and their tech support. This is the best hosting and customer support I have come across. I recommend A2Hosting every chance I get. Keep up the great work.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

Excellent support and immediate reply for which I am still with a2hosting.com. Apart there's no doubt that they have fast servers with Great number of features at Lowest pricing. Transparency is one more thing. I trust a2hosting.com. Keep it up! & Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

AMAZING AND QUICK SERVICES... YOU GUYS HELPED ME A LOT.. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I was having trouble with my site you guys helped me recover the backup and that too in only few hrs of my mail.. Amazing work and also helped me to solve other issues.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

You have some seriously awesome service and help return times. The information was what I needed and the links provided are what I wanted, I didn't have to waste any time searching through a long list.. Have to rate you as the best service that I've had in approx 15 yrs online. Simply Excellent.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

Very good hosts. Excellent support service. Interacted with them many times and found their service of exceptional quality. I have multiple sites hosted with them. All sites hosted with ease and run multiple software like Wordpress, Cube Cart, CRM etc. Servers fine tuned to run all types of apps smoothly. Surely will recommend to all.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

A2 Hosting has got to have some of the best tech support in the industry. For two years now I have submitted tickets requesting backend server support. Techs always respond and usually I have a response within two hours or less. Majority of problems are resolved in the first response by knowledgeable, experienced personnel. A2 Hosting is the third hosting service I have tried and they stand out above the rest.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

I had a problem that I was unable to solve myself for a couple of days only because I'm a stubborn old man and I don't like other people helping me. I did finally end up emailing customer support and they took care of it in less than an hour. I have to admit that they were VERY prompt and VERY courteous when communicating with me via email. I gave their service five stars only because they deserved it, and I would highly recommend their service to people I know (and others I don't know ... yet).

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

A2 has reliable and fast customer support that remains relevant to customers' need. I have been receiving support mainly through emails on many issues while setting up my new website. Even if I had never used cPanel before, I found my way with the user-friendly interface and support. A2 offers a dynamic and fully equipped WordPress hosting service for fast loading websites. The only challenge would be for a non techy person since some of the activities you have to do them personally.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

Great and Fast response. Reply also fast, within a day or an hour. Especially their customer services, well knowledge and know how to fix any issues. Their hosting and website's layout, are user friendly. Easy to navigate. Will recommend to my friend who want to get web hosting sites.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Very fast and they get the job done right the first time. ✅ They have a good service desk which reply to questions quickly. On one occasion I opened two tickets. Both were being worked on. Two different departments. A++++.

Original review: July 31, 2020

They are very helpful. I am very happy to receive such good services. I have 12 sites on shared hosting plan and all runs well. The customer service answers questions quickly and has 2 levels of technicians so that problems are categorized well and solved.

Original review: July 23, 2020

Good high speed hosting offering most services from shared hosting to hosted servers, wordpress dedicated hosting. This is backed up with a good service desk which reply to questions quickly. Having tried several hosting companies we have now put all our clients domains with A2 Hosting.

Original review: July 22, 2020

This company has the best uptime and customer service in the hosting space. I've been building and hosting websites professionally since 2010, and this is by far the best service on the market. I've tried all of the major hosting services and none of them offer or compare to A2 Hosting.

Original review: July 21, 2020

As a reseller newbie, transitioning to A2 has been a bit of a learning curb. Not all customer service reps here at A2 are created equal. Meaning, some will go out of the way I guess to walk you into solving your issue and a good majority will send you a link for you to fend for yourself. I love learning, I never ask for any of the reps to just do the tasks for me but rather walk me through it. The goods ones will take the time going over everything with me step by step, which I love. I hate depending and relying on others, but I respect and love the fact that some will take the time to teach a man to fish. I will never forget the name William ** and Julian P, THANK YOU for giving me the ability to not call or email in for the same issue! A2 User Since 2017

Original review: July 20, 2020

A2 Hosting was recommended to me by a Drupal company. Little did I know then how much support and access A2hosting provides. The hosting network has been stable and consistently performs. As a hosting company they are THE best I have ever worked with. A2hosting gets A++ from me!

Original review: July 18, 2020

A2 Hosting’s customer support team, dubbed the Guru Crew, is one of the best you can find in the industry and it works around the clock, 365 days a year. We contacted them on multiple occasions during our test run with A2 Hosting, and they were nothing but helpful.

Original review: July 16, 2020

As far as I know, these are the fastest hosting that I know with minimum downtime. Keep up your works guys! You guys doing amazing for those one. I am using WordPress Turbo Boost which means are shared hosting but it's works finely fine and I am satisfied with the service that they're having on board. Anyway, big thanks to A2Hosting!

Original review: July 16, 2020

The support team is amazing and very fast! They solved my issue with no-time. I was having a virus attack but with Server Rewind, all is solved without any problems. Thank you so much for your great support, I really recommend A2Hosting as your future provider and give them a try to connives you.

Original review: July 16, 2020

I was working on one of my website and after some changes my site went down and I could not log-in. I tried to restore from last backup, but it was unsuccessful. After I opened ticket with A2 Hosting support, they start working on my problem right away and it was sold in couple of hours. Very professional and prompt support.

Original review: July 10, 2020

A2 Hosting have taken down our email and websites so many times I've lost count. Each and every time there is some crappy excuse but the end result is the same. Lost business, angry clients and no explanation. Don't even think about hosting with this bunch of cowboys. They might be cheap but they are absolute rubbish.

Original review: July 9, 2020

A2Hosting is doing a great job by providing Node JS apps along with angular frameworks. I had been looking into many service providers and I got a great deal from A2Hosting! Kudos to them for providing constant support for queries being asked. Typically this was what I needed Angular/NodeJS/SSL! Happy!

Original review: July 9, 2020

I have made the right decision in choosing A2 hosting for my hosting services. When it comes to Support for any issue they are always online and do their best they can to resolve the issue. Very patient and knowledgeable. All kudos to them.

A2 Hosting Company Information