4.5/5 (41 ratings)

About A2 Hosting

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

A2 Hosting Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: May 10, 2021

Excellent service from A2, hosting very prompt and detailed advice. Competent support service. I have been using hosting and mail for over a year, everything works fine. I tried to host the site with various providers, but as a result I moved it to A2 - this is the best option, I recommend.

Original review: April 24, 2021

I would like to thank the entire team at A2 Hosting for their excellent customer service & kindness and always willing to help resolve any of my technical support issues I had during my time with them. Wishing everyone much success & many blessings. **????

Original review: April 22, 2021

Very reliable when it come to customer service, has been able to fix my web issues that I have and the walk through to solve the problem has been helpful, love the idea offer turbo host which help a little on the speed.

Original review: April 22, 2021

Great people. I keep going back to them whenever life throws me a curve ball and I have to let it go for a few months. Great Service and very knowledgeable.!!! Wonderful wonderful wonderful. What more can I say.

Original review: April 14, 2021

Excellent and courteous crew. They have always helped me, even with obscure problems. I've hosted with them for 3 years on PHP, now I'm developing in Python, and I will continue with them. I've also recommended A2 to my clients. Highly excellent.

Original review: March 28, 2021

We purchased "Web Hosting - Turbo Boost Web Hosting" package from A2 Hosting. They're not even able to solve simple database issues for their PostgreSQL hosting. This is the 11th day of our purchase and we've not been able to get any satisfactory resolution for our issues. All we get are arbitrary, vague and arrogant replies. The support staff sucks and their response sucks even more. We dialed the local India support number but no one responds; all we hear is their irritating IVRS which blabbers a lot and then gets disconnected. We had to make an international call to the US Support number. We spoke to 3 agents, every time a different one. All they could do was escalate the issue. Till date we have no resolution and this is very shameful on the part of A2 Hosting to fool around customers. This was not the A2 Hosting that I knew earlier. Earlier, they were very professional and now some jokers are just warming the seats doing nothing.

Totally incompetent and incapable support system. They only give support by "Tickets", and have clearly said that they cannot give telephonic support or by remote connections to my machine so that we can resolve issues. They're simply not interested in resolution of any issue and are wasting people's time and money. I wouldn't ever recommend A2 Hosting to anyone ever in my lifetime. See the attached transcript of all the communications happened via tickets. This highlights the incompetence of A2 Hosting. I have deliberately not sanitized any part of the transcript so that what we say can be verified and validated as the truth. **.

Original review: March 25, 2021

It's been over a year. There were no technical shortcomings. I hope that such confidence and stability will continue. I can say that the quality of service is very high! It also helped to solve the problems caused by my technical mistakes! And for me the price is a bit expensive. But I'm happy!

Original review: March 23, 2021

The support team gave a swift response to my issues. The cause of the problem was identified immediately and a solution was suggested. Your solution gave me a better idea on how to solve the problem with ease. Thank you very much for the support. It was as smooth as I could have ever hoped. Thumbs up to you guys.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

You have to repeat your issues or questions several times before you get complete answers, sometimes only once you give them a negative review do you finally get your questions dealt with. Although the response is generally fast it is never complete and does not address all the issues reported.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Support - Helpful and quick response, good value for a charity needing a simple website hosting, has several facilities in basic package that others charge extra for it. Recommended for anyone with a tight budget, **.

A2 Hosting Company Information