4.1/5 (388 ratings)

About A2 Hosting

A2 Hosting is your high performance hosting provider! Whether you're looking to host WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or another solution, your site comes hosted on our blazing fast SwiftServer platform. You can even host on our Turbo Servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads compared to competing solutions. Our 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have. Get started now completely risk free with our Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

A2 Hosting Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about A2 Hosting?

Original review: April 14, 2021

Excellent and courteous crew. They have always helped me, even with obscure problems. I've hosted with them for 3 years on PHP, now I'm developing in Python, and I will continue with them. I've also recommended A2 to my clients. Highly excellent.

Original review: April 6, 2021

Customer support and service at A2 Hosting is the BEST! You know how everyone always says, "There are no dumb questions". Well I'm the guy that actually does in fact ask dumb questions and instead of giving me a hard time, the customer care staff at A2 Hosting answers all my questions in detail and also in easy to understand language so I know how to proceed AND I don't feel dumb.. I would highly recommend A2 Hosting for anyone starting out with a new website venture. You won't be going it alone - you'll have the A2 Hosting Team to back you up. Then instead of trying to become a software and hosting expert you can simply focus on your business. This is how hosting should be. Mike **

Original review: March 28, 2021

We purchased "Web Hosting - Turbo Boost Web Hosting" package from A2 Hosting. They're not even able to solve simple database issues for their PostgreSQL hosting. This is the 11th day of our purchase and we've not been able to get any satisfactory resolution for our issues. All we get are arbitrary, vague and arrogant replies. The support staff sucks and their response sucks even more. We dialed the local India support number but no one responds; all we hear is their irritating IVRS which blabbers a lot and then gets disconnected. We had to make an international call to the US Support number. We spoke to 3 agents, every time a different one. All they could do was escalate the issue. Till date we have no resolution and this is very shameful on the part of A2 Hosting to fool around customers. This was not the A2 Hosting that I knew earlier. Earlier, they were very professional and now some jokers are just warming the seats doing nothing.

Totally incompetent and incapable support system. They only give support by "Tickets", and have clearly said that they cannot give telephonic support or by remote connections to my machine so that we can resolve issues. They're simply not interested in resolution of any issue and are wasting people's time and money. I wouldn't ever recommend A2 Hosting to anyone ever in my lifetime. See the attached transcript of all the communications happened via tickets. This highlights the incompetence of A2 Hosting. I have deliberately not sanitized any part of the transcript so that what we say can be verified and validated as the truth. **.

Original review: March 25, 2021

It's been over a year. There were no technical shortcomings. I hope that such confidence and stability will continue. I can say that the quality of service is very high! It also helped to solve the problems caused by my technical mistakes! And for me the price is a bit expensive. But I'm happy!

Original review: March 23, 2021

The support team gave a swift response to my issues. The cause of the problem was identified immediately and a solution was suggested. Your solution gave me a better idea on how to solve the problem with ease. Thank you very much for the support. It was as smooth as I could have ever hoped. Thumbs up to you guys.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

You have to repeat your issues or questions several times before you get complete answers, sometimes only once you give them a negative review do you finally get your questions dealt with. Although the response is generally fast it is never complete and does not address all the issues reported.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Support - Helpful and quick response, good value for a charity needing a simple website hosting, has several facilities in basic package that others charge extra for it. Recommended for anyone with a tight budget, **.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I needed help with migrating my site from another provider and Scott was very friendly and helpful and knowledgeable! He took his time to walk me through things and explained everything well and was even fun to talk to... Thanks Scott!!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

There is no Hosting like A2 Hosting. If I didn't know any better I would think that they were some altruistic econo clast zionists fulfilling some larger than one's self purpose of good will towards man and humanity in general, and that's just based off of the level of customer service and care that they provide on standard customer service calls. Their due diligence and work ethic is un paralleled, not just in the Hosting industry but in the most elite high brow royalty treatment given to all on a level of such respect and support you might think you are a rich man that patrons an entire village by purchasing their art for a year. They sincerely care about people and provided the best customer service available in this rendition of probability theory. The???? Owes A2Hosting. Thank you from my wife and I. From JP in customer chat to the 5 A.M. Friday overnight support to their president they are the best.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Service is very good. No issues. Customer service is very fast to answer questions and fix problems. Very good for Word Press sites. Optimized and fast speed. A lot of extras are included with hosting account. I have tried other hosting services in the past. But now I am very happy with A2 Hosting.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I have tried many hosting, and I could not believe that this is a very amazing hosting and they have a great response with customers in all languages, they speak and respond to their customers even in Arabic.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Nice Hosting. Service is good. When it comes to Name Registrar in Germany, it is a bit longer than normal. Customer Service Professionals are really good and they tried their best to help. I registered a domain ending with de and it took longer than normally it would take. So overall service is great.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

This company has very untrained support staff, willing to give your hosting account away to phishers with very little evidence. As a software engineer, I do not feel safe hosting my work through A2 Hosting. They gave my account away without locking the account while pending change requests, and without notifying me. Very disappointing hosting service.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

Choosing A2 Hosting last year was a gamble because it's hard to believe good reviews - you know marketing ploy. But the moment my site was transferred from old hosting to a2hosting. The speed, the cpanel were working way way better 1000%. This is not a marketing ploy. My old hosting provider couldnt even run a joomla quick install for a 2nd site plus poor support. My 1st site was installed via their joomla default. But with a2hosting it was smooth and easy. The most important is the support. In the middle last year I got a very good support. Just this week, I got my site down. I thought I lost it. They helped me. They were very attentive. You better check your emails for their quick response.??? I'm no expert in web but I'm very happy you guys help me as always. Thank you everyone.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

I've been a customer for a 3 or 4 yrs now and they are fantastic! So much better than Bluehost, Hostgator and all small fish that the dreaded mega corp bought out over the yrs. A2 is positively the best hosting company I have used in 20 + yrs of having a web presence. The customer service is quick and they even still answer the phones!!! : ) Technical support is also very good if a rare problem should arise. Not the normal run around but actual help for your problem.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I have been with them for six months now. Transferring sites to them was painless. Their support is absolutely fantastic. They are quick, professional, accurate, patient and polite. I was, initially, hesitant to move to them. Having been with them now, I am certain that they are the best in the business.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

Rock solid systems and network connections combined with a top-notch and quick response support team makes A2 an excellent choice for your online needs. I have had great performance from my VPS. And the pricing is very competitive. Highly recommended.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

A2 Hosting is the best hosting provider I've ever used, no contest. Their server quality alone reduced our website response time by 80% from almost 1000ms of wait time to 200ms! That's not even the best part. Their customer support has been top-tier from day 1. Prompt responses and quick execution means that I can rely on them when I can't handle tasks myself. I would 100% recommend A2 Hosting for absolutely every person and business.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

I contacted them about their Black Friday sale and about migrating from my old A2 Hosting server to a new one. First they said that there shouldn't be any problems and they can assist. I purchased the new plan. They came back with charging for migrating each domain, which is fine. I sent in the migration request. They came back with they won't do it but I can buy a different, more expensive plan and then they can do the migration. Basically a bait and switch. Horrible service.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

Honestly, I don't know what can be said about the stellar support and service A2 Hosting has. These days, there are all sorts of claims touted by hosting providers, A2 stands by their word, every time. From technical support to billing support, it's all A+, unlike most. We will continue to host our websites with A2.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

Phone support in every department that I've worked with at A2 Hosting has been terrific. I'm an old guy who got sick of waiting for hours at Blue and GoDaddy. These guys and gals pick up the phone and work patiently with confused users. Up time and speeds are fantastic, prices are low, packages exceptionally well defined. It costs me very little to run a bunch of high performing WordPress sites on a shared server which has never failed. But it's the attitude. Maybe the staff are great students at one of the best Universities in the country -- I don't know. Ann Arbor is a very special place. Each staff member has been caring, patient, and far more knowledgeable. It ain't like getting on the phone and finding yourself unable to understand a well meaning but incompetent person from a developing country. No aspersions, no politics.. But A2 feels like chatting with the folks next door.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

Extremely glad with the support of A2 Hosting. Sorted out how to migrate cpanel with the support, following the articles they shared over email and promptly helped me when I got stuck in the same process. Pleasantly surprised by their readiness to help with their absolute knowledge of the Web hosting processes. Invited each time not to hesitate to ask for help should I still need that.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

We have used A2 for a few years now and the issues we’ve had have been sorted by the support team exceptionally well and quickly. The issues have been mainly our problems so will definitely recommend to anyone. We are based in England and have a good relationship.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

Thank you so much again for always efficient and superb billing and tech support of A2 HOSTING provided along with the best ever webhosting services that I have experienced, which is really the best in the world of web hosting service. This is my unbiased and truthfully review.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

Using the easy to use ticketing system I made an enquiry regarding the Light Speed Caching functionality. Support answered promptly and gave me information to help with link to a solution to my query. The support agent was helpful and knowledgeable.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

A2 Hosting's Support team is rock solid! Their response times have always been very fast, and the solutions they provide have, in every single instance, been spot-on! I truly appreciate knowing that if I submit a ticket, it will be taken care of.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

As usual, A2 knocked it out of the park with their assistance on my last issue! I'm not a very technical minded person, so I've had to reach out for help several times. A2 has never made me feel dumb nor have they made me feel anything less than an important customer! A2 is one of the best decisions I've ever made!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

Saheetha S. was extremely helpful in my ** site migration to A2. I was apprehensive at first, but Saheetha S. made me amazingly comfortable. I had many questions, but the answers were provided very quickly, and were easy for me to understand. I'm glad I switched to A2 Hosting!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

I have been moving my clients over to A2 for almost 5 years now. As a developer, I need to be able to depend on team of people that are going to be there for me and clients 24/7, that have superior equipment and technology knowledge with a can do attitude. As the internet continues to become more complicated each and every day, A2 consistently is able to adjust and provide the service and products that are needed. Quite honestly, if it weren't for A2 I would stay in the business anymore. They are as good as it gets!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

A2 Hosting provided me with EXCELLENT response: time-wise, and with respect to technical competence to resolve my issue. They never stopped until my issue was resolved to my complete satisfaction. I would definitely recommend A2 Hosting for any hosting needs. They seem quite scalable too.

A2 Hosting Company Information