2.01/5
Based on 135 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

150 Vacations To Go Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I have booked cruises through them possibly 6 to 7 times... Been the odd minor burp. Also, I am religiously obsessed with Azamara cruises. In late June 2018 we received VtG's e-mailed flyer announcing select Azamara cruises at up to 79% off with up to $3250 cabin credit. So we booked a 16 night Asian cruise, and because we were in a lower class of room (a balcony unit) we were told we would only get $750 cabin credit, $250 spa credit plus a free night in the private dining room.

Bad enough that after we booked and paid, the cruise itinerary was changed with no price adjustment, now today, when I checked in for the cruise I find out we are NOT getting the extras and the agent seems to have drawn a blank. I talked with the agent and managers at VTG and got nothing other than if I canceled I would lose all my money due to the late date.

The only question I had for them that they could not answer was 'WHERE WOULD I GET THESE FIGURES FROM"? No one at VTG could answer that. Very very very disappointed now in this company and Azamara. It's not just about $1000USD, it is $1300Cdn. And they come back with no resolve other than cancel and I lose my entire payment. Sadly, they have my money for the cruise and I have no recourse other than this posting. GET IT IN WRITING...

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Have been looking at deals emailed by Vacations To Go, (VTG) ie 53% off, 81% off. Happened to walk past a travel agent. They had cruise books out the front. The percent VTG is offering off is a lie. The cruise book had full price at less than VTG discounted price. DISGUSTED!

Vacations To Go response

Hi Chris, I’m sorry if you felt misled by our prices. The rates shown on our site are in US dollars and sent to us from the cruise lines. I assure you that we would never intentionally inflate the brochure prices to make the discounts appear greater. Also keep in mind that prices do fluctuate up and down and it's not unlikely to see changes after a brochure has been printed.I do hope this information clears up any confusion and we will have the opportunity to earn your business in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Our first time experience buying a cruise vacation package. The agent mislead us in believing this was a all inclusive deal. Two weeks after we made the payment, we got a notice in the email basically asking for almost $500 in service charges. Services which have not been delivered yet. I called to complain and was told that it is "standard" practice on all cruises and "the agent should have told you." "The cruise line will bill you even more if you decide to pay at the end of your cruise. There is nothing we can do." They just lost any possibility of future business. I will take it up to the cruise line myself. The agent and the management did not offer any help. Not a wise business decision.

Vacations To Go response

Adnan, we apologize that you felt mislead about what was included in the price of your cruise. Your agent should have explained that gratuities will be an additional cost once you board the ship and we apologize that he failed to do that. As an industry standard, the cruise lines charge gratuities and we do not have the ability to change that. Some cruise allow you to remove them once on board. We apologize again for any confusion and hope that you are still able to enjoy your cruise.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I've booked 5 times over several years. Vacations To Go have always been helpful and offered very competitive rates. I've always been able to book what I saw advertised as they even offer free telephone to UK customers.

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, Martin. We value you as a loyal customer over the last several years and are glad to hear that each booking experience has been so pleasant. We look forward to continuing to earn your business when you're ready to travel again!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I found a cabin for an ocean view on their site. Looked at cabin details. All fine... until... I tried to book the cabin. It turns out, cabins at that price are all obstructed views... You look at a lifeboat. To get a real ocean view room, the price is more than double the quoted price! So, you cannot get the cabin as advertised.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vacations To Go?

Resolution response: Oct. 1, 2018

Half serious about that cruise with Mr. Alan **,.....cheers.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I'd give Mr. Alan Fox's Vacations to Go Travel Agency five stars except that I don't want anyone to think this was in any way machine generated or a "plug". Here is an unsolicited email I just sent to a VTG manager after 10+ cruises: "I would very much like to commend Ms. Kaitlyn ** for her devotion to her customers, to Vacations to Go and to the travel industry! For many years now, and on numerous cruises, she has looked out for us in optimizing our experience in terms of cabin selection, cruise tips, and OB credits. Helpful even in generously handing off business to her fellow colleague in the escorted land tours division for their expertise once.

"More importantly, when things didn't go right, as in our delayed flight and missed connections, she stayed with us, actively calling to assist, hand-hold, coordinate and facilitate our successful alternate and unique solution. That's commitment! That's why you need a great travel agent! And that is why she is, 'A Great Master Travel Agent!' Many Thanks to you, Kaitlyn." As you see, as I have, their prompt and helpful efforts to respond and resolve even the complaints below, know that this is a responsible, accountable and helpful service. Well worth it in my opinion.

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for taking the time to share your letter with us, Turner. We are so glad to see that Kaitlyn has delivered incredible service each time you've traveled and that she is consistently dedicated to making all your trips memorable and stress-free. We value you as a customer and know that Kaitlyn looks forward to working with you again very soon! Thank you for your business and loyalty to Kaityln and Vacations To Go through the years!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I have used VTG several times. I do book my travel insurance through another company and always pay Cancel for any reason insurance. I have always found them to be professional and I have called back and added or changed some minor details without any trouble. Yes, I will use them again.

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for your kind feedback, Patricia. We sincerely appreciate your business and are glad to hear that your travel counselors have been professional and able to make your necessary changes so easily. We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I had previously booked a cruise direct with Pullmantur and had a wonderful cabin & great experience. For my cruise of the Greek Islands in Sept 2017, I decided to book thru VTG. Their associate, Samuel **, sold me a balcony cabin, which of course was a lot more money than a regular cabin. I told him clearly that I wanted a balcony so that I could have fresh ocean air, and a peaceful cruise. He HAD to know that the balcony cabins on Deck 9 are directly above the disco, which blasts deafening, thumping noise from 11 p.m. till 4 a.m. every night. This meant that none of the cruise passengers, almost all of us being retired people, got any sleep for the duration. The noise was even more horrendous if the balcony doors were open, so the reason I paid extra for a balcony - to be able to sleep with fresh air - was impossible. Our cruise was totally ruined - it was outright torture.

We all left that cruise feeling stressed & exhausted from the constant nightly noise & lack of sleep. We were so tired after not getting to sleep until after 4 a.m. each night that we were unable to even go on any tours that usually left at 8 a.m. When we got to port, I called and emailed Samuel at VTG, but this was fruitless. We all put in formal written complaints to Pullmantur but we're told that they would do nothing for us because we booked thru VTG. VTG was completely unresponsive to our complaints about this torture cruise.

We are looking for a class action law firm to deal with this, and I am in the process of taking my unanswered complaints to the European Commission on Mobility and Transportation. From the many complaints on here, the lesson is, book directly with the cruise line, not with VTG - you have more rights booking direct with the cruise line, and in my experience will get a better cabin for the same price - it seemed like VTG got a chunk of the less desirable cabins.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

The website tricks you into thinking you are viewing the Dolly Parton Stampede ticket website. In fact, you will be purchasing tickets at an inflated price. I was charged $90 more than the theater price for two adults and two children. Then they try to sell you a timeshare. Beware of this site!! After multiple complaints, I was credited $27.75 to my credit card. I’m still out an overcharge of $60. Total scam!!

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for writing, Donna. I'm afraid you have us confused with another company. We do not sell tickets to the Dolly Parton Stampede and are not in any way associated with timeshares. We are sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced and hope that you're able to resolve the matter with them soon.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I have used Vacations to Go many times. So far, everything has been as advertised. Their online format is the best for research. Bookings are easy and straightforward. They are easy to contact and get back to me quickly. I will use them again in the future.

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for your positive feedback, James! We strive to deliver a wonderful experience each time a customer calls and we are always glad to hear when that happens. Thank you again for your loyalty and positive feedback and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

90 day ticker cruises - Booked cruise, added insurance in case something went wrong. Work schedule changed had to cancel. Charged me 50% of total price I paid for two adults as fee to cancel. Now after 11 days I have not received my refund. Horrible that that charged that much to cancel and take this long to make refund. Should get charge for taking so long. Could not use insurance after being told I could! Don't do it, go to a travel agent with integrity!

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for your business, Anthony. I’m very sorry that you had to cancel your cruise and that your reason for canceling wasn’t covered by travel insurance. We know it’s disappointing to have to change your travel plans unexpectedly, and have been communicating with the cruise line on your behalf to get your refund processed as quickly as possible. We apologize for your disappointment and hope that you will allow us to be of service to you again in the future.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I am really disappointed with VTG. I booked a 7 day cruise back in March 2018. It was booked for July 22-29, 2018. Well my other half took sick was admitted to the hospital and was told he had LUNG CANCER. I explained to my trip counselor what was going on and he said ok. I was set to try to go, but when the Doctor stated that surgery was scheduled for June 27th and as soon as he could he would schedule CHEMO I was hurt. I called, my doctor sent a letter, I called, I called, I called.

To this day August 8, 2018 I have not heard a word. It is strange how you want good reviews and yet I cannot get my money back. I did not nor the doctor nor Charles thought we would not be able to go. And guess what? I am a CARNIVAL GOLD CARD MEMBER. I am almost tempted to go viral and on TV Thanks for your assistant. My agent was Noah **. He helped me as much as he said he could. But my money was ok but what about my refund. REMEMBER this could happen to you.

Original review: July 13, 2018

We went through Vacations To Go for a condo in Saint Augustine for June 30 – July 7, 2018. We had five adults and one child, with two of the adults being a couple. I always ask the number of beds and bed size. When we checked in and saw the rooms, I was irate! The master bedroom was very nice, but the second bedroom (being shared by three adults and one child) was literally a set of bunk beds separated. I immediately called VTG and was basically called a liar.

I asked to be put somewhere else close by that had adequate bedding, of which they said they had nothing. I was told I could sleep on the pullout couch. I didn't pay $2241.11 to sleep on a couch (which hadn't been cleaned since who knows when). The girl I spoke with, whose language and demeanor seemed to be about 12, kept saying it had a "trunkle" I could use. When asked what a trunkle was, she didn't know and kept asking others in the room. Turns out, she was referring to a trundle under one of the bunks, which was more uncomfortable than the bunkbeds. They knew the number of people sharing this condo. The second bedroom was definitely set up for children.

I spent my first almost 2 hours of vacation arguing with them. Finally they said they'd take off $100 off the cost of the condo. (Big deal!) I hung up in tears. Here is a list of other issues we soon discovered: They didn't supply the gate code and had to wait at the gate until we got it. I had read other complaints about this, but thought they were referring to the door code, which I did get. Could not lock the bedroom door. Could turn the lock, but it would not engage in the lock.

Dishwasher didn't work properly. Would run and never stop, then you'd have to take them out, rinse and hand dry. Plus, it leaked on the floor. Had to hand wash dishes for a week!

Microwave wouldn't set timer and had to watch and count minutes. Microwave and washer were old, very noisy and sounded as if they were going to quit any minute. Small bedroom overhead light was out, and required a screwdriver to take off the light receptacle to replace a bulb. (Sorry, none of us ladies brought our toolbox on vacation). Small bathroom had no toothbrush holder or shower rug, as did the large one. Although The small bedroom was set up for children, there were no plastic dishes or cups. Had to use the square plastic storage containers for his dishes. The toilet in the small bathroom continually ran if you didn't wiggle the handle each time, and at times had to remove the back and push the rubber plunger down by hand (gross!). To sum it up. These units are not regularly checked for the most simple maintenance and upkeep.

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for writing, Robyn. We are sorry to hear that your vacation was such a disappointment. I'm afraid I was unable to pull up any reservations in our system using your name, travel dates or travel destination. If you did in fact book with Vacations To Go and your situation has yet to be resolved, please contact our office at 800-338-4962 and ask to speak to a manager or feel free to write back with your counselor's name and your booking number so I can investigate this further. Thank you!

Original review: July 9, 2018

I was aghast at some of the negative reviews I just read, which contrasted hugely with the positive experiences I've had with VtoGo. I've used them for years and I've never had a single solitary problem. They have been cordial, immediately responsive, easy to deal with and more. I do recommend them to friends. Their website is easy to use, comprehensive, and so far, has offered the best deals around. Bravo, Vacations To Go!

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback, Stephanie. We sincerely appreciate your business and loyalty and are so glad to hear that you've had such positive experiences with our site, our staff and our services. We look forward to working with you again soon to help you plan another fantastic vacation!

Original review: June 17, 2018

I pre-booked a cruise with them on P&O and once I paid my deposit the com timer service was absolutely **. I have never seen a company that is such a con artist. Once you sign up you get nothing from them and I had to cancel the trip due to an illness in the family. I was 220 days out from cruising and they charged me $272 per person cancellation fee and wouldn't let me use the deposit for another cruise. For 5 people it was a big loss and no compassion whatsoever. Young booking with P&O direct I would have got a full refund so please don't consider this company as you'll be sadly disappointed.

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for writing, Anthony. I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience. I'm very interested in helping you however, I’m afraid I don’t have enough information to locate your customer record or booking in our system so that I can investigate this further. If you did in fact book with Vacations To Go, please contact our office at 800-338-4962 and ask to speak to one of our managers or reply with your agent's name or your booking number. Thank you!

Original review: June 11, 2018

Trip to Puerta Vallarta - Terrible experience with Vacations to Go. Let me say I have used their services in the past for cruises and week long vacations and was satisfied. However, I didn't have any negative experiences. This trip was much, different. The Resort was horrible and I checked out after 1 night for fear of contracting a disease. When I complained to my VTG agent he passed me off to someone else named Lonnie. Lonnie is supposedly a supervisor but he's a real piece of **. I've attempted to resolve the issue and he won't even return my requests for a status. I have requested a refund because the advertising States a 4 star and it's not even a 1 star. I will never use VTG again. They are completely useless unless everything turns out well. I encourage anyone and everyone AVOID VTG. They are not on your side, they only want your money. There are other companies I will try.

Resolution response: May 21, 2018

I recently submitted a review detailing what I considered, at the time, to be ineffectual customer service. Since then Alan Fox, CEO VTG, has contacted us and had a travel advisor address our concerns to our total satisfaction. Very impressed and would use their service again.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Having used VTG in the past we again booked a cruise through VTG counselor Felicia in November, 2017. Unfortunately the couple we had planned to travel with (who also booked the same cruise at the same time as us) have been unable to secure travel medical coverage due to unexpected medical issues. Contacting Felicia to explain our situation we were told there would be no deposit refund. I consider these extenuating circumstances and since we gave VTG almost 5 months notice of intention to cancel I am very disappointed at their refusal especially since Holland America themselves allow full refund on cancellations prior to 120 days before departure. Our request that we be given credit for a future cruise was also denied. I am VERY disappointed at the customer service.

Vacations To Go response

Alan, thank you for bringing this to my attention. We are very sorry to hear about the experience you had and any distress this caused you and your travel companions. I understand that one of our managers has been in touch with you and has been able to make this right for you. Thank you for your loyalty to Vacations To Go through the years and we look forward to working with you again on your next vacation.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I booked a cruise this morning and paid in full then received a call stating the prices were incorrect and came directly from Royal Caribbean that were posted on VTG's site therefore they could either cancel my reservation and refund me or I could pay an additional $550 and keep the booking. This is complete false advertising as the cruise was listed at a specific rate, I paid the said rate, received a emailed confirmation and receipt and suddenly they won’t stand behind their listing. Mind you this is a huge inconvenience as we have taken vacation from work for this trip!

Resolution response: March 29, 2018

I received a call today from the Director of Customer Service at Vacations to Go and I have to say that my trust in this company has been fully restored. She bent over backwards to resolve this issue with us and we are extremely satisfied. People do make mistakes, but when a company goes to this extent to resolve a problem, they have their priorities straight. I will denfinitely use Vacations to Go for future cruises.

Original review: March 23, 2018

So we are experienced cruisers and we booked a cruise for our 30th anniversary with Vacations To Go. We booked well in advance and made a small deposit. The price subsequently dropped by a significant amount ($600), so I did some research on cancellation penalties to see if we could benefit from the price drop. At that point we would have lost our deposit, but we could have rebooked and saved $400. However, when I asked our Vacations To Go Travel Counselor, Elyse **, to look into it, we were told it was too late. I sent her proof from the CruiseLine website that we were well within the cancellation window, but she ignored that and did nothing until it was too late. My advice to all others is to do research and book on the actual cruise website yourself, or use another cruise travel agency that will work for you.

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for your review, Joseph. Your feedback and business are very important to us. We sincerely apologize that Elyse provided you with inaccurate information and failed to get back to you in a timely manner. While price adjustments after final payment can be difficult to secure and are entirely up to the cruise line, it is our job to work on your behalf to get you the best deal and we failed to do that. Our Director of Customer Service will be reaching out to you to discuss this further.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I’ve booked 2 cruises with Vacations To Go. Johnson ** is superb. Not just best possible prices, very very very prompt response, all booking details no matter how minor were always in order, he’s a god-sent. Will definitely book with him for all future cruises.

Vacations To Go response

Tricia, thank you for your kind words about the service you received from Johnson. Great customer service is very important to us so we're always pleased when our customers tell us that a member of our team has done well. I will make sure that Johnson and his managers get a copy of your kind words. We thank you for your business and I know Johnson looks forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: March 12, 2018

I convinced my brother and sister-in-law to use Vacations To Go to book their dream cruise (Greek Islands) with us. We called In October 2017, and made the reservations on the same phone call, so we could connect the 2 bookings and be close together. The agent, Elvis, ended up putting all of the reservation costs on my credit card and all of the emails under my sister in law. We called 2 days after the call, and Elvis assured us the double credit card charge was taken care of. And it was... only he had cancelled my reservation in doing so. On Feb 11, when I tried to log in, Royal Caribbean said I had no reservation. I called Elvis and he said "Something had happened with Royal Caribbean" and he would look into it.

Apparently, he re-did my reservation... My sister-in-law got the email confirmation. Not a phone call to me explaining what happened. And so I now have a room on the 8th floor and my brother and sister-in law are on the third floor. When I called the manager at Vacations To Go to try and get the rooms closer to each other, was basically told there was nothing they could do, since "something happened with Royal Caribbean". No, the issue was your agent messed up and you won't take accountability for it. Never again... Do not purchase from this site if you don't want to keep having to track your reservation down.

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Tonya. I am very sorry for the issues you've encountered and that your agent was not as forthcoming as he should have been. I will look into this situation immediately and our Director of Customer Service will also be reaching out to you.

Original review: March 8, 2018

This company is an absolute joke. Hands down the worst customer service I have experienced with any company. I've spent 4 hours and 47 minutes on hold the past two days only to get disconnected after a significant amount of time, the long being 2 hours. Their website says they respond to requests within 24-48 hours. It's been 9 business days and I have yet to receive anything from them. When I have called and got ahold of them they would ensure that someone would call me back by the end of the day. Still, no call back after being told that 3 times. Be smarter than I was and stay far away from Vacations To Go. They won't do anything except take your money and waste your time. Frauds!

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for taking the time to privately send me additional information about your situation, Kellen. The phone number you called is not affiliated with our company and we do not have an employee by the name you provided. I'm very sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your reservation but you will need to contact the company you booked through to resolve your concerns.

Resolution response: March 2, 2018

The associate Dale called me back the same day and remedied the situation. I got the booking confirmation now. Agents are a bit argumentative emphasizing they are the largest travel company vs. being understanding of customer's frustration. Only reason that I took away one star. I'm satisfied that Dale called me back and stayed on the phone with me to make sure confirmation came through. I will give this company an honest chance. Will come back to review once I actually took the cruise. To give honest feedback.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I just booked a cruise a few days ago with Dale **. He promised to send me email confirmation to both my Email addresses the same day and never did. He does not return any phone calls and was ghost after making the sale. I tried on several occasions to get a hold on manager or customer service representative. They placed me on hold for over 20 min and then disconnected the call without speaking to me. I'm a world Traveler and booked my 16th of 17th cruise with various agencies like Priceline, Expedia, CruiseCompete etc. This is the worst experience and waste of my precious time. Nobody should be held up for almost an hour out of their day. This suppose to be a joyful transaction not stressful. I don't recommend them and will unsubscribe from them, once this is resolved. Horrible company!!!

Vacations To Go response

Thank you for your review, Taranee. We appreciate your business and your feedback about your experience. I sincerely apologize if Dale failed to adequately address your concerns and will makes sure your comments are passed along to our management team. I am glad to hear that your situation has been resolved. If there’s anything else we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I asked for a cruise quote for a specific cruise, date, port and cabin class. I received quote which was perfect, I organized and paid my non refundable business class airfares from Australia to Europe. Rang back V2G to pay deposit for cruise which was accepted. The next morning at 4am Australian time the agent rings me to tell me he had a slight problem.

He had booked us on a wrong cruise the following month and different cruise and different country but was on to it and he would rectify it, only to be told that to do the transfer to the right cruise IF I wanted (Hello! I had never asked for another cruise) I would now have to pay an extra $4000.00 AUD because he had given me the wrong price but sent me a quote and details for the right one that I wanted all along and booked me on a different cruise altogether. This started on 12th February. After him not returning my calls I decided to try customer service. She took all my details. I e-mailed all my airfares documents. It is now evening on 16th I haven’t heard a word not even an answer to my emails. People BE VERY AWARE.

Resolution response: Dec. 27, 2017

I just want to thank Vacations To Go for resolving my problem. I was a little skeptical at first and yes I did have some sort of mix up in the beginning but they did resolve it. Their customer service rep Kiwi was very nice. She really was. So, yes I do recommend this company and do look forward to booking future cruises here in the future.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I was using this agency because like everyone else they had great deals. Long story short I asked what would happen if the other person could not attend, what were my options. The lady Ms. ** was very nice and told me my options. She said $50 to change names. Well the person ended up not being able to go. I changed the name to someone else and now she said it was $250.00 when she said it was only $50 originally. I am just so upset about the whole thing. I don't know who I can talk to about this. Now I have asked for my $250.00 back because the second person cannot attend. I don't think they will give me my money back, but I am still waiting on that request. It's just so unfair. All she did was change a name! She said the cruise's representative told her that, ummm not my fault.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

This company is certainly not what it was 15 years ago and to be avoided. We were misquoted on fees. When we tried to resolve and the customer service was appalling and we also discovered the notes they initially wrote down were totally inaccurate. The manager did nothing to resolve our issue and rather than apologize continued to misrepresent their company, the services they offer and show complete lack of ethics morals and customer care. Cruise lines should take note and deal with more reputable groups.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I have been traveling with Vacations To Go for over 10 years. I have never been anything except totally satisfied with both customer service, prices and vacations. I am currently scheduled to do a land vacation and do not expect anything except excellence in all areas of my experience.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

WAS a Vacations To Go customer for many years... Always trusted them to be the best deal, and recommended them to many for cruises. Recently decided to try them for an all-inclusive Jamaica vacation. I was told (apparently in a vague, non-specific way) that they would match a lower price if I found it, so I felt confident in booking. Three days after booking, I found a better deal by about $100. They refused to do anything for us (Resort credit? Something!!), calling their policy an "industry standard." So much for low price guarantees, and I will NEVER, EVER consult their website again.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

In looking at cruise options in the Middle East and Asia regions prices advertised in the "Vacations To Go" website appeared attractively cheap. For example, their website claims that for a Celebrity 14-day cruise from Japan to Taiwan to China in November 2018 the brochure price for this is 7,596 usd. For an inside state room and the Vacations To Go price is 3,298 usd. In fact the celebrity (UK) brochure price is £1,739 which equates to 2,270 usd, an amazing 5,326 usd less than that the brochure price claimed by Vacations To Go.

The real brochure price is 1,028 usd less than VTG's price. The so called brochure prices advertised by VTG for another Celebrity Asian cruise which I looked at were similarly incorrect. I suspect that many if not all prices for other cruises advertised were likewise inaccurate. I am not sure whether there is a breach of trade descriptions legislation In the aforementioned circumstances. However those considering booking a cruise through Vacations To Go should at least be very wary of their advertised prices.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

We booked a trip to Cozumel thru Vacations To Go. Two days ago we received a voice message from Andrew that our Delta flight to Cozumel was cancelled. We returned the call & left several messages - To date, NO ONE has bothered to return our calls. It is obvious that they could care less about our vacation. Our trip has been ruined. Please don't make the same mistake we did. Deal with a travel agent who cares.

Vacations To Go Company Information