Timeshares Only

Timeshares Only is an expert in the resale of timeshares. We have provided the tools for buyers, sellers and renters to connect with each other for over 20 years. With advertising through all media outlets, we stand out from the rest. Trust Timeshares Only with all of your buying, selling and rental needs.

Compare Timeshares

Research top Timeshares recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Was gotten hold of by a guy named Teddy ** saying he had my timeshare sold for eighteen thousand six hundred dollars. Was a Mr. and Mrs. ** had already signed the buying papers. I had told him I was not going to pay a single dime until I got paid. He agreed. Then when the contract came it had eleven hundred eighty dollars for title search, lawyer's fees, etc. but anyway during this time I saw a site that said free legal advice on timeshares. Well it was just meant to be because they told me to run as far as I could get but make sure my billfold stayed in my pocket and told me what to say when they called back or I called them which is what I did and believe me when I started saying what this lawyer told me to say he was ready to hang up so it was a scam. Just letting you people know about the latest scam trap trying to lure people into? My only problem was buying this thing (timeshare) about 8 years ago. Hurrah for me and my wife right?

After owning our timeshare for several years my wife and I decided to sell it. Timeshares Only had plenty of "Claims" for being the best and #1 so we contacted them to sell our timeshare. After being assured that we would have a quick sell because we listed ours for half of the going value per Timeshares Only, we still have not had even one offer come our way. Now it has been 6 years and still not one offer. I went onto the site to see how it was being advertised and unless you know exactly where and what you are looking for (which no one does when searching) you can't find my ad. I think Timeshares Only simply takes your money with a load of misleading talk, places an ad and waits to see if someone happens to stumble across it.

This company is a scam and should be shut down. I even saw an ad for the same resort listed under their "Hot Deals" and it was listed for twice the money as mine and it was the exact same unit. How is that a "Hot Deal"? It seems as if they would rather NOT sell anything to make it look like they have a large inventory due to "Popularity". I think their inventory is high due to "Lack of sales". Save your money and avoid this company. Read the other feedbacks. There are plenty of stories just like mine.

I own a timeshare in Aruba (Divi Dutch Village) which I paid big bucks for. I wanted to sell it and called Timeshares Only and was promised they could sell it for me and that was back on 9/25/2005. That was 10 years ago and NEVER GOT A SINGLE PHONE CALL IN THAT TIME!!! THEY ARE TOTAL RIP OFFS!! Do not ever do any business with them. I was charged 499$ for NOTHING!!!

My experience with Timeshares Only was fabulous. I’d recommend them.

I paid $598 to Timeshareonly in 2007 to rent or sell my timeshare. It is now 2015 and I have not received one phone call from this company. I called them in 2009 to check how the rental or sale was progressing to no avail. I called them again this year 2015 and was told the price was pitched too high. I reduced the sale price and asked why I had not had any communication in such a long period of time. Needless to say I got sales talk with no substance. I was told my timeshare would reflect the change in price within two days. I subsequently went online to check. When I entered my reference number there was no such listing on their database. Can someone please tell me what rights do we have in regard to this company? Reading all the other reviews it is very clear to see the majority of people are not satisfied with the service or lack of service provided.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timeshares Only?

There’s one lady who's there who seems to be effective and friendly. Apart from that, the whole process does not meet expectations.

I believe we have been with your company since 2003 or 2005, you have helped to rent our property 2 times in that amount of time. Both times I believe our contact person was Yoshana, who was awesome. We have had no contact with your company since, I tried to call several times, just to check in, but it seems there was always something wrong with your answerIng service, IVR, no one ever was available to answer nor was I ever able to leave a message. We would REALLY love to sell our vacation club/timeshare and just be done with it.

We listed with Timeshares Only to sell and then eventually rent out our unit and they didn't require to pay a fee upfront. We had a good interaction with their sales rep, they didn't have that much activity on people looking to buy and we did rent to them a time or two. The marketing team on the other end were very efficient and accommodating. They took the work out of it for us and we got a fair price considering what timeshares sell for now.

We talked to Holiday Inn Vacation Club, which we really wanted to do the timeshare with, and they referred me to Timeshares Only. So we came down there, and all the people involved have all been wonderful. However, after about a week or two that this was going on, I got a letter from Holiday Inn Vacation Club that they were going to take my timeshare. So before I got involved in, I said I’m gonna go buy Timeshares Only because I had developed a little trust in them. I started moving and they took care of it all. They were reliable to talk to from the very beginning.

What resolution in progress are you referring to with Timeshares Only? A representative calls me and asks me to lower the asking price that was listed for originally and the list price was recommended by Vivian and now it's too high and has been lowered when originally I wanted to list for a lower price. It was recommended by Vivian to list higher leaving room for negotiation. There has been no resolution, the company is not responsible to sell anything but take your money!!! If you bought a timeshare you might as well give it away instead of spending more money with this company trying to sell it because it will never happen, not in this lifetime.

Timeshares Only has been good experience so far, informative and very professional. I've got one unit setup to be rented in July, I haven't rented it out yet but everything else has gone well. I got their name from someone down at Hilton Head and I use it to rent a property. The sales representatives have all been good.

Timeshares Only has one of our timeshares in the Virginia Beach up for rental. So far it’s been positive. They’ve been cooperative and good business-like behavior, but no movement yet because I didn’t post it until a few weeks ago.

After many years of holding on to my timeshare, paying the maintenance fees, causing my whole family headaches, not to mention the financial struggle, we finally sold it! Thank you Timeshares Only for dealing with all my issues over the last few months and getting this thing sold!

The Timeshares know we paid it off. We hadn't paid maintenance fee in 4 years. Now they turn us in for the maintenance fee, plus interest, plus other fees. We gave it back. They wanted us to pay them for 4 years. We get nothing except this year. This company is worse. We have 2 other timeshare -- very happy with them.

We have purchased 2 timeshares from Timeshares Only and have been extremely satisfied with our purchase. We purchased the lowest price unit of the type we wanted at each resort. Although they charged $1000.00 for their service the total cost was 25 cents on the dollar.

We paid our $294 fee to list our timeshare for sale or rent with Vivian. This was recommended by Holiday Inn Vacations at cape caribe by their customer service. To this date we have not heard anything from them. We feel like we were ripped off when we could of spend our money otherwise.

I heard this advertisement on the radio station I listen to and they said all the things I wanted to hear about selling my timeshare. So in 2005 we purchase TSO for $600.00. They said they would do all the things that everyone else has repeated as I have read in the complaints about TSO. So it been 10 years I have not hear nor do I have any information on my timeshare. By the way mine is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I would say this company is a fraud and all consumers stay as far as you can away from TIMESHARES ONLY.

I was contacted by a representative from this company and was told about selling my timeshare. I had to pay $400.00 to get a webpage so they could Sell my timeshare and they would find people and we will negotiate a price. Put it like this - I have not heard from them in 4 years. What makes this even worse is I have been deployed overseas for a Couple of years and not an email or anything. I wish I Could get MY money back.

Please read this entire negative recommendation. My name is Kevin ** and I have a timeshare in Marco Island, FL. The complex is known as Sunset Cove Resort. This property was a member of the Hilton Vacation Club. Hilton sold, turned over, or otherwise, the Resort, to Holiday Inn Vacation Club. In December of 2013, I called the Holiday Inn Vacation Club, located in Orlando, Florida, to receive answers to a few questions I had pertaining to the Sunset Cove Resort. One of my questions was who do I contact to rent or sell my timeshare? Holiday Inn then referred me to "Timeshares Only".

What a mistake! A customer care representative of "Timeshares Only" (www.timesharesonly.com), named Vivian @ xt **, told me the following: 1) The listings that they had, of other units listed "for sale" at Sunset Cove, were listed at between $35-38. That is thousands! I was ecstatic. I told Vivian to list my week at $29k because I wanted a quick sale. Vivian then advised me that my timeshare would sell for about $33k, and to leave a little negotiating room. I again repeated to Vivian that I wanted to list it at $29k and she talked me out of it. So it was listed at $33k. Now, as to what happened today (May 7, 2014).

2) This afternoon I received a call from Timeshare Only, asking me as to whether I wanted to lower my asking price to between $18-21k? I then asked a question to their "Customer Care Representative" that called me as to how or why had the original "suggested" listing price was soooo...... much lower TODAY? And then I received so much b.s. in the next 1 1/2 hours, ie. that they never "suggested" my timeshare would sell for around $33,000.00. Yada, yada, yada!!!! Basically what I am trying to tell you is PLEASE, do yourself a favor, do not get sucked in like I have been. Stay away from www.timesharesonly.com.

Listed my timeshare at Fall's Village (Bluegreen) for sale with Time Shares by owner. Got a call yesterday that they had a buyer. I could not get any information on sale from this guy. He said I would need to send a cashier's check to a title company in Kissimmee, FL for $2,285 for the title search and transfer. He told me the buyers were paying closing. Title search and transfer is considered closing. I tried to search for the USA Title online and could not find a website for such a company. Does this smell of scam?? Sure does to me.

We listed our timeshare in Orlando with Timeshares Only in August of 2006. They were very friendly, persistent, and eager to give us great information regarding how quickly our week would sell. As you can see, it's been over 7 years and we've NEVER received a phone call regarding our listing. We've reduced the asking price several times and each time we did, it took more than 2 phone calls to get the price correct on the website. This company could care less about you once you give them your $600. I advise against anyone using them to "sell" your timeshare. If only we could get back the money we so willingly, so foolishly gave them...

I cannot ever get the week I want for my vacation with my Marriott. When I purchased it, I was told different. So I decided to sell it. The Marriott also told me at the time of purchase that they would sell it for me if I needed to in the future. So when I asked them to sell it for me, they were no help. So I contacted Timeshares Only. I paid them $678 5 years ago and they never called me again. I called them several times and never got any satisfaction. The company is a scam. Do not deal with them. Better yet, stay away from time shares altogether, especially the Marriott. They will lie to you to make the sale. They should all be investigated by the government.

The TimeShare has been sitting with them for over two years with little to no contact. They called on October 31st on the last of three numbers we had on file and they called right after Hurricane Sandy. We live on Long Island! We asked for a return call at a time when we could speak and we never heard back. When I contacted them, they were rude, could not answer any of my questions and told me they do not need to contact the seller and all they need to do is list the timeshare. They were quick to take our $499.00 but haven't done a thing since. It’s a scam!

Like everybody else, up front was presented with misleading information about estimated value and timeline for selling my unit. With the poor economics now, I expect the market is overflooded with timeshares to sell. At this point, I would give mine away. There is no protection for consumers that want out of these things. If there are any ideas out there, please post for people to see. Also the maintenance costs for timeshares have skyrocketed. That's another scam we are locked into. Any recommendations out there?

They were happy to take my $598 and made representations as to all the things they'd to sell my timeshare, but I have heard nothing for 5 years now! I did call a few years ago to lower my price to below the market price they had suggested, but still nothing, not even for the rental option. I really see it as nothing more than taking your money, and I was a fool and fell for it.

We were contacted by Timeshares Only about two years ago and were presented with a pitch to sell our timeshare if we paid the advertising fee of $499.00. I was no longer using my week so I thought it would be worth it and sell. It did take longer than I had expected but I'm satisfied now as I did sell my week and received the money from the buyer. I would use them again but I would know it takes a long time.

I decided to try and sell my timeshare and was scammed by this company. All they do is prey on people that are trying to do the right thing.

I was unemployed and was trying to sell my timeshare so I would not fall in default. They told me that my property was in high demand and had been selling quite well. The representative contacted me a couple of times to offer me a deal and the final deal was $500 to post and sell my timeshare. I was desperate and decided to make the investment. What a waste of my money. It has been listed since 3/09 and I have not had one inquiry for the timeshare or even a week rental.

I have lowered the price a couple of times and all I got, on the other end of the phone, is a trained monkey reading off a script. My timeshare has not sold and I wasted $500 for a service that was never rendered.

Do not let these people scam you or anyone else!

We listed our vacation club membership with them in 2010. They said that the membership was in high demand and that it would be no problem getting it sold. I have contacted them a couple of times. They told tell me: "We will call you when we get an offer. So far, there has been no interest." The truth is, they take your money ($548.00), post an ad to their website, and you never hear from them again. It's a scam!

I listed my timeshare with Timesharesonly.com for a $600 fee that was charged to my credit card. The timeshare has been listed now for about 9 years. Over that 9 years, I have lowered my asking price to the point that I'm almost giving the thing away. Still I have had no calls from this company. I call periodically to check on the sale and they tell me there has been no interest. Yet, I have been told that my timeshare is in high demand. I do not believe this company does anything to sell your timeshare, they just list it and see what happens

I have seen their advertisement on TV so I contacted them about selling my timeshare. I was told that for a one-time fee of $548.00, they would rent and or sell my timeshare for me within a short period of time. It has been more than a year now, and I haven't heard anything from them. They told me that my property would be on bill boards, advertisements, commercials, and the Web. I haven't seen any of this, except for the Web.

They will constantly call you until they receive your money, and then you don't hear from them again, unless you keep calling them. As far as I am concerned, these so-called businesses are just another Ponzi scam and should be prosecuted like the rest of the criminals. The only difference with them is that they prey on the poor people who are trying to sell what little they have, just to keep their heads above water. I hope there is something we, as consumers, can do to recover our monies back.

Compare Timeshares