2.30/5

Discover a great timeshare now

Timeshares Only

Timeshares Only is an expert in the resale of timeshares. We have provided the tools for buyers, sellers and renters to connect with each other for over 20 years. With advertising through all media outlets, we stand out from the rest. Trust Timeshares Only with all of your buying, selling and rental needs.

Discover a great timeshare now

Timeshares Only Reviews

Original review: Nov. 6, 2015

After owning our timeshare for several years my wife and I decided to sell it. Timeshares Only had plenty of "Claims" for being the best and #1 so we contacted them to sell our timeshare. After being assured that we would have a quick sell because we listed ours for half of the going value per Timeshares Only, we still have not had even one offer come our way. Now it has been 6 years and still not one offer. I went onto the site to see how it was being advertised and unless you know exactly where and what you are looking for (which no one does when searching) you can't find my ad. I think Timeshares Only simply takes your money with a load of misleading talk, places an ad and waits to see if someone happens to stumble across it.

This company is a scam and should be shut down. I even saw an ad for the same resort listed under their "Hot Deals" and it was listed for twice the money as mine and it was the exact same unit. How is that a "Hot Deal"? It seems as if they would rather NOT sell anything to make it look like they have a large inventory due to "Popularity". I think their inventory is high due to "Lack of sales". Save your money and avoid this company. Read the other feedbacks. There are plenty of stories just like mine.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2015

I own a timeshare in Aruba (Divi Dutch Village) which I paid big bucks for. I wanted to sell it and called Timeshares Only and was promised they could sell it for me and that was back on 9/25/2005. That was 10 years ago and NEVER GOT A SINGLE PHONE CALL IN THAT TIME!!! THEY ARE TOTAL RIP OFFS!! Do not ever do any business with them. I was charged 499$ for NOTHING!!!

Get expert buying tips about Timeshares delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 24, 2015

We talked to Holiday Inn Vacation Club, which we really wanted to do the timeshare with, and they referred me to Timeshares Only. So we came down there, and all the people involved have all been wonderful. However, after about a week or two that this was going on, I got a letter from Holiday Inn Vacation Club that they were going to take my timeshare. So before I got involved in, I said I’m gonna go buy Timeshares Only because I had developed a little trust in them. I started moving and they took care of it all. They were reliable to talk to from the very beginning.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2015

I paid $598 to Timeshareonly in 2007 to rent or sell my timeshare. It is now 2015 and I have not received one phone call from this company. I called them in 2009 to check how the rental or sale was progressing to no avail. I called them again this year 2015 and was told the price was pitched too high. I reduced the sale price and asked why I had not had any communication in such a long period of time. Needless to say I got sales talk with no substance. I was told my timeshare would reflect the change in price within two days. I subsequently went online to check. When I entered my reference number there was no such listing on their database. Can someone please tell me what rights do we have in regard to this company? Reading all the other reviews it is very clear to see the majority of people are not satisfied with the service or lack of service provided.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2015

My experience with Timeshares Only was fabulous. I’d recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timeshares Only?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2015

There’s one lady who's there who seems to be effective and friendly. Apart from that, the whole process does not meet expectations.

Original review: July 30, 2015

I believe we have been with your company since 2003 or 2005, you have helped to rent our property 2 times in that amount of time. Both times I believe our contact person was Yoshana, who was awesome. We have had no contact with your company since, I tried to call several times, just to check in, but it seems there was always something wrong with your answerIng service, IVR, no one ever was available to answer nor was I ever able to leave a message. We would REALLY love to sell our vacation club/timeshare and just be done with it.

Original review: July 27, 2015

We listed with Timeshares Only to sell and then eventually rent out our unit and they didn't require to pay a fee upfront. We had a good interaction with their sales rep, they didn't have that much activity on people looking to buy and we did rent to them a time or two. The marketing team on the other end were very efficient and accommodating. They took the work out of it for us and we got a fair price considering what timeshares sell for now.

Original review: June 29, 2015

Timeshares Only has one of our timeshares in the Virginia Beach up for rental. So far it’s been positive. They’ve been cooperative and good business-like behavior, but no movement yet because I didn’t post it until a few weeks ago.

Original review: July 7, 2015

Timeshares Only has been good experience so far, informative and very professional. I've got one unit setup to be rented in July, I haven't rented it out yet but everything else has gone well. I got their name from someone down at Hilton Head and I use it to rent a property. The sales representatives have all been good.

Timeshares Only expert review by Lisa Ann Schreier

Timeshares Only is a large timeshare resale company that has been in operation for nearly 20 years. Located in Orlando, the company offers customers the ability to buy or rent timeshare properties, and they also help people resell their properties.

• Online search: The company offers customers the ability to search through available timeshares online, so people can easily see what properties are available to them.

• Range of services: Timeshares Only is one of the few timeshare companies that allow people the option to rent or buy a timeshare, in addition to helping people sell their timeshares.

• Advertising options: The company has tapped into a wide range of advertising options to help timeshare owners sell their timeshares, including television, radio, social media, billboards and the Real Estate Broker's Referral Network.

• Convenient customer service: The company has a wide range of convenient customer service options, including contacting the company via toll-free phone or an online contact form.

• Huge Selection: Timeshares Only gives customers access to a huge selection of timeshare options, this is because they are one of the biggest sellers of timeshares in America.

• Best for: Young professionals with disposable income, travelers with a favorite vacation destination and large families.

Profile picture of Lisa Ann Schreier
      Lisa Ann Schreier Timeshare Expert

Lisa Ann Schreier has been involved in the timeshare community since 1998. She is the author of, ‘Surviving A Timeshare Presentation...Confessions From The Sales Table’ and ‘Timeshare Vacations For Dummies.’ In addition to her blog, The Timeshare Crusader she is also the lead timeshare advocate at Elliott.org.

Timeshares Only Company Information