2. Travel
  3. Timeshares

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.30/5

Timeshares Only is an expert in the resale of timeshares. We have provided the tools for buyers, sellers and renters to connect with each other for over 20 years. With advertising through all media outlets, we stand out from the rest. Trust Timeshares Only with all of your buying, selling and rental needs.

Timeshares Only Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timeshares Only?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timeshares Only?

Original review: June 26, 2015

After many years of holding on to my timeshare, paying the maintenance fees, causing my whole family headaches, not to mention the financial struggle, we finally sold it! Thank you Timeshares Only for dealing with all my issues over the last few months and getting this thing sold!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2015

We have purchased 2 timeshares from Timeshares Only and have been extremely satisfied with our purchase. We purchased the lowest price unit of the type we wanted at each resort. Although they charged $1000.00 for their service the total cost was 25 cents on the dollar.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2014

We paid our $294 fee to list our timeshare for sale or rent with Vivian. This was recommended by Holiday Inn Vacations at cape caribe by their customer service. To this date we have not heard anything from them. We feel like we were ripped off when we could of spend our money otherwise.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2014

I was contacted by a representative from this company and was told about selling my timeshare. I had to pay $400.00 to get a webpage so they could Sell my timeshare and they would find people and we will negotiate a price. Put it like this - I have not heard from them in 4 years. What makes this even worse is I have been deployed overseas for a Couple of years and not an email or anything. I wish I Could get MY money back.

Original review: May 7, 2014

Please read this entire negative recommendation. My name is Kevin ** and I have a timeshare in Marco Island, FL. The complex is known as Sunset Cove Resort. This property was a member of the Hilton Vacation Club. Hilton sold, turned over, or otherwise, the Resort, to Holiday Inn Vacation Club. In December of 2013, I called the Holiday Inn Vacation Club, located in Orlando, Florida, to receive answers to a few questions I had pertaining to the Sunset Cove Resort. One of my questions was who do I contact to rent or sell my timeshare? Holiday Inn then referred me to "Timeshares Only".

What a mistake! A customer care representative of "Timeshares Only" (www.timesharesonly.com), named Vivian @ xt **, told me the following: 1) The listings that they had, of other units listed "for sale" at Sunset Cove, were listed at between $35-38. That is thousands! I was ecstatic. I told Vivian to list my week at $29k because I wanted a quick sale. Vivian then advised me that my timeshare would sell for about $33k, and to leave a little negotiating room. I again repeated to Vivian that I wanted to list it at $29k and she talked me out of it. So it was listed at $33k. Now, as to what happened today (May 7, 2014).

2) This afternoon I received a call from Timeshare Only, asking me as to whether I wanted to lower my asking price to between $18-21k? I then asked a question to their "Customer Care Representative" that called me as to how or why had the original "suggested" listing price was soooo...... much lower TODAY? And then I received so much b.s. in the next 1 1/2 hours, ie. that they never "suggested" my timeshare would sell for around $33,000.00. Yada, yada, yada!!!! Basically what I am trying to tell you is PLEASE, do yourself a favor, do not get sucked in like I have been. Stay away from www.timesharesonly.com.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2013

We listed our timeshare in Orlando with Timeshares Only in August of 2006. They were very friendly, persistent, and eager to give us great information regarding how quickly our week would sell. As you can see, it's been over 7 years and we've NEVER received a phone call regarding our listing. We've reduced the asking price several times and each time we did, it took more than 2 phone calls to get the price correct on the website. This company could care less about you once you give them your $600. I advise against anyone using them to "sell" your timeshare. If only we could get back the money we so willingly, so foolishly gave them...

Original review: April 12, 2013

I cannot ever get the week I want for my vacation with my Marriott. When I purchased it, I was told different. So I decided to sell it. The Marriott also told me at the time of purchase that they would sell it for me if I needed to in the future. So when I asked them to sell it for me, they were no help. So I contacted Timeshares Only. I paid them $678 5 years ago and they never called me again. I called them several times and never got any satisfaction. The company is a scam. Do not deal with them. Better yet, stay away from time shares altogether, especially the Marriott. They will lie to you to make the sale. They should all be investigated by the government.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2013

The TimeShare has been sitting with them for over two years with little to no contact. They called on October 31st on the last of three numbers we had on file and they called right after Hurricane Sandy. We live on Long Island! We asked for a return call at a time when we could speak and we never heard back. When I contacted them, they were rude, could not answer any of my questions and told me they do not need to contact the seller and all they need to do is list the timeshare. They were quick to take our $499.00 but haven't done a thing since. It’s a scam!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2012

They were happy to take my $598 and made representations as to all the things they'd to sell my timeshare, but I have heard nothing for 5 years now! I did call a few years ago to lower my price to below the market price they had suggested, but still nothing, not even for the rental option. I really see it as nothing more than taking your money, and I was a fool and fell for it.

Original review: June 13, 2012

We were contacted by Timeshares Only about two years ago and were presented with a pitch to sell our timeshare if we paid the advertising fee of $499.00. I was no longer using my week so I thought it would be worth it and sell. It did take longer than I had expected but I'm satisfied now as I did sell my week and received the money from the buyer. I would use them again but I would know it takes a long time.

Timeshares Only Company Information