toll free

Merrimack, NH
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

BuyATimeShare was the first advertising company I found. Without their advertising, I wouldn't have found a buyer for my property. They were fairly helpful, and the whole process happened quickly and seamlessly. It was the best experience I could have expected.

I looked online for timeshare companies to sell my property and BuyATimeshare was the first one that popped up on the screen. Their team showed friendliness and professionalism towards me. My property sold fairly quickly.

Factual basis uncertain

BuyATimeShare.com

Dear Mr. Skehan - we are very concerned about the specifics regarding your comments and please rest assured that we intend to investigate this matter. We apologize for any issues which may have arisen as a result of your conversation with our representative. However, in the time your ads have been live on our website, there have been 305 specific, individual views of your ads by potential buyers looking for your timeshares. Also, please understand that all consumers commenting on our page are independently vetted by Consumer Affairs as legitimate owners who have used our services. If you have any questions, we ask that you contact our Customer Service team at the number on this page.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I was contacted by a company purporting to be "the largest re-seller of timeshares in the Nation." They called constantly and I talked to the lady about the three (3) timeshare I owned outright in Orlando. Because they were for the week including the 4th of July, I have traded them very successfully for many years. However, I am now in my 70's and living on a retirement income, not anywhere near what I made earlier in life. I told her I would gladly "give them away to rid myself of them." She responded that they sell literally hundreds of timeshares each week and would get me solid offers in a very short time. I paid them $1,200 to list these timeshares in October 2014. I received one short-notice offer to rent one of them about 6 months later, but I had already deposited it in RCI long before then and I didn't want to rent them anyway.

It has been nearly 2 years and I have not heard another word from anyone at Buyatimeshare.com, nor have I received any offers or other inquiries at all. I have finally realized that this is just another scam and that I am their victim. I imagine there are many others. I've read the comments on this site, many of which are sickeningly positive about this company, making me think that this company has its employees registering and filing these false reports to overwhelm the system with positive messages to offset the many negative reports hidden within the hundreds of reports herein.

My husband looked online and found BuyATimeshare and we used it to sell a property. The property is already sold but it took two years. Every time we called Jason, the advertising executive, he answered our questions. He was very helpful, professional, friendly, and created an ad in a timely manner. Anytime there was an offer, even if it was a low offer, he would let us know and we would discuss it with him. We had a good relationship with him and we're very satisfied. Overall, it was a good experience and was handled professionally.

BuyATimeshare was very helpful when I sold my property. It was a little bit time consuming, but it wound up working out where I no longer had the property under my name. BuyATimeshare worked out for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyaTimeshare.com?

I started speaking with BuyATimeshare once I finally figured out that they were a legitimate company. I used them to sell a property and when they contacted me, they already had a buyer interested. So dealing with them helped. They were professional and friendly. It was a good experience.

Everything at BuyATimeShare.com was very professional. I didn’t have a bit of a problem. They handled themselves well, they answered questions directly, and they got back to me fairly quickly. The advertising was somewhat effective. I had to take it with a grain of salt when I was selling my property. There isn’t a huge market for it and I did not get a lot of action from serious buyers right off. But the property has been sold.

BuyATimeShare.com

Hello Mary - thank you for your comments and congratulations on the sale of your timeshare. However, we are a bit confused about your claim that you didn't get much of anything when you clearly sold your timeshare through our services. If there is an issue that we can help you with or a way that perhaps we can improve our services, please feel free to contact us.

Original review: April 12, 2016

With BuyATimeshare, we liked that we paid a one-time fee and then it was good for however long, and we didn't have to renew. We used them to sell a property. There were three of us that were owners. As far as I recall, their reps were polite and respectable when we had contact with them. But as far as their service, I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't get much of anything.

I used BuyATimeShare to sell my property. They came up with an advertisement and it helped get my property sold. I and their people have always communicated through email. They were friendly and knowledgeable.

It seemed like I worked with so many different people. I started out with Timeshare and I ended up interacting with another realtor. So, I started working with that other realtor. The overall experience was just exceptional and good. It went so smooth that I couldn't believe it. We were able to sell our property.

BuyATimeshare was the first company that I physically responded to or verbally consulted with to sell a property and the individual who made his presentation was very impressive and influential. So far, everyone that I've spoken with has been knowledgeable and friendly. I've never done this before and I'm hoping that the ad will be very helpful.

BuyATimeShare.com

Hi Mary - we are very pleased to see that you have had a pleasant experience with our team and thank you for your comments. Regarding whether anything is happening with your ad, you have had 15 consumers visit your ad in the 6 weeks it has been live, so there has been interest in your timeshare. We will have a member of our team reach out to you, but please contact us at any time if you have any additional questions.

Original review: March 31, 2016

A guy convinced me that BuyATimeShare would work to try to sell our timeshare. We're getting old. My husband is 84 and I'm 81. We can't really use it adequately now and we wanna get rid of it. I signed up with them and but I haven't heard anything from them as far as if anything's happening. It's been a month or so since we've signed up with them. I looked at the information on that and it was correct. They have called me two or three times, which I appreciated. I've been pleased. I've talked to two different people from there and they've been very nice and very persuasive. It's been a pleasant experience.

No response received

BuyATimeShare.com

Dear Terris - we are concerned that you feel this way about our company, however, please understand that your ad has only been live for about 60 days and you have already had 8 customers view your ad in that time, so potential buyers are viewing your ad. Our Customer Service Manager will be reaching out to you to discuss your account and ways to increase the impact of your ad. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Original review: March 30, 2016

I thought BuyATimeshare could assist me as I was trying to sell my timeshare, but they haven't done a lot of advertising for what I have paid. They really haven't done anything that I couldn't have done myself and I haven't received any offers yet. I wasted money signing up with them for the most part, and if I had to do it all over again, I probably wouldn't.

Factual basis uncertain

BuyATimeShare.com

Dear Jim - thank you for your feedback and we are concerned that you had the impression that your timeshares would be sold by a certain date, since all of our team are trained to not provide such guarantees. Please be assured that you will not be asked to pay for additional advertising, as your ads will continue to be live on our website until your timeshares are sold and closed. All we ask is that you tell us prior to the one year mark, which for you would be June 30, whether your timeshares are still for sale and we will continue advertising at no additional cost. We are pleased to see that 36 consumers have viewed your ads, so there is activity and interest in your ads. We will have our customer service manager contact you to discuss your account with you, but please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience.

Original review: March 29, 2016

We were contacted in June of 2015 by Chris ** of BuyATimeShare.com. I listed two properties with him that he said could be sold by 4th of July 2015. It's now March 2016 and not sold and no contact. When you call and try to ask for Chris you get that he's busy but the person answering the phone can help. The last few times I have called they keep saying that they have people at the property but not interested. I have now read that after one year, if not sold, I have to give them more money to continue to keep listed.

BuyATimeShare.com

Hi Cathy - thank you for your feedback and hopefully your conversation with our Customer Service Manager yesterday has helped answer your questions about your ad. The good news is that you have had 20 consumers visit your ad. Since your ad has only been live for about 60 days it may take time before the right buyer comes along, but in the meantime feel free to contact our team if you have any questions.

Original review: March 29, 2016

The experience with BuyATimeShare was easy and fast. It was the first ad company I found. Their reps that I originally talked to were friendly, but I got no action. I'm sure there's some way they could jazz it up, but I need to talk to them and ask them what they could do to make it bling. I added on two travel clubs that I got when I bought this timeshare under false pretenses.

I was thinking about what to do with my timeshare and the professionalism that BuyATimeShare called me with convinced me to go with them. The timing was right and so far it's been a really good experience. With their advertising, finding a buyer will be favorable. Initially, I started talking with Paul who was a very good and professional advertising executive. The customer service team has been super, too - we played phone tag for a while but they were very good about following up my issues though I haven't had time to even go in the website to check out if I've had any response yet. I've had a good comfort level with their business.

I'm trying to sell my property through BuyATimeShare.com. They were very good. In fact, they made a call a few weeks ago, but then I got sick and forgot all about it. I need to go in and put some comments in about the property that I'm trying to sell the but they made some good suggestions and they were very helpful and patient with me. I hope that it will turn out to be positive because I like to get my property sold.

I'm using BuyATimeShare with the hopes of selling my property. I've been talking to the ad executives but there are no bites or nibbles yet on my property.

My wife told me to use BuyATimeshare as we're trying to sell a property and I'm not an expert at selling. They said they would help and everybody's been very nice. They don't make any promises but they text me every now and then to make sure I continuously update the site – they helped with the website. And if there's any comments that I need to make, I should put them in there and I'll look at them. I like that idea. I'm sure other people do it but this is new to me. So far, their dealings have been great.

In the research that we've done, a lot of people thought that BuyATimeShare has a good reputation and good in marketing timeshares. The gentleman we spoke to on the phone pointed out different things such as their ranking, and that was where we based our decisions on going with them. The property hasn't been sold yet, however, BuyATimeShare.com calls us every two weeks to tell us what's going on. It's still a work in progress because they said that people are looking and viewing it. They've been very professional, friendly, courteous, and good at keeping us in the loop.

BuyATimeShare.com

Hello Robert - we are very pleased to see that you are happy with the service our team has provided. If you want to go directly to your ad on our website, the best way is to enter your ad number 135121 into the search field near the top of our homepage. That will bring up your ad. Then you can copy the URL in the top field (the part starting with www.buyatimeshare.com) for that page and paste that URL into your Facebook account or any other online platform that allows it such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. I hope this helps and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Original review: March 22, 2016

Advertising through internet will affect my ability to find a buyer. I checked online to see what timeshare advertising companies were charging for the same thing, and BuyATimeshare charge less and their conditions were better. It's very difficult at this point because the economy is flat, but I want to list it at any rate and it seemed they’re the best choice of the ones that I've researched. Also, they have higher caliber salesmen. Their advertising executive was very knowledgeable and forthcoming with a lot of details and aware of the limited market.

When I was trying to post pictures and description of the property and I was having difficulty finishing it and publishing it, their customer service team helped me getting it done. They’re very professional. I didn't have a problem when I called in with them finding my account – a lot of times it’s a problem finding my account. They have a problem with linking things together. But they were very helpful. I'd like to be able to link my listing in a number of other areas such as Facebook and on my website but they don't seem to have the opportunity to do that.

I'm trying to sell a timeshare and BuyATimeshare was suggested to me. It's nice that they understand if I'm busy and they call back later. I would recommend them but I wish my place would sell.

I accidentally ran into BuyATimeShare and thought they were affiliated with the people I bought a timeshare from. When I bought the timeshare in January, I was told that I could sell it and the timeshare company would help me and pay my fees until it sells but they lied as do a lot of timeshare companies. Now I’m stuck with the fees until it sells, but it so happened I end up getting connected with BuyATimeShare.com and they seem really good. The people that I have dealt with have been friendly, nice and helpful, and were very good at what they do. I don’t know if they’re going to sell the timeshare for me, but I hope they sell it.

BuyATimeshare had the proper credentials, and they seemed to have a pretty good deal. I'm trying to sell a property, and they did pretty good. They started up on the market and did the whole layout four for four, and then went on things, hoping anybody who's interested in a timeshare in that particular area will be able to see my blog. They did it in a timely manner, as promised, but I don't know how much advertising they're doing other than what's on the blog. I guess they're doing all they can - advertising to newspapers and magazines.

BuyATimeShare.com

Dear Lawrence - we are sorry to hear about your disappointment and we are doing everything we can to maximize the benefit of your advertisement. One item to consider is that your ad has only been live for about 6 weeks, so it may take time before the right buyer contacts you. However, remember that by using your online account you can make adjustments to your ad that will make it more attractive to potential buyers, so please reach out to us by phone so we can go over your account with you.

Original review: March 20, 2016

Their advertising executives were friendly and knowledgeable. They were positive that what we had advertised would sell quickly and that they're a reputable company. Their customer service seemed to be okay. However, it appears that we've spent a lot of money and I don't know if there's gonna be any result from it. I'm disappointed with BuyATimeShare.

I had looked at other companies but they all wanted a lot of money to advertise through them, and so I signed up with BuyATimeShare who sent out an email and had offered a really good deal on listing with their company. I listed a property to sell and BuyATimeShare is very proactive. They call and want me to put things up on the website. The only problem is that I've never visited my own timeshare, so I don't know how I would put something up there. Their company is in Florida which is where my timeshare is. They advertise on the internet and do want whoever is trying to sell or buy property to be actively involved with the process. They called me yesterday and I have to call them back.

The man who owns the place made me a special deal. I thought that in timeshare deals I had to pay a fee this year, next year and the next, but they are doing only a one-time fee. Then they have their staff calling to get involved with the advertising. They're a very reputable company in the area, do get out there and actively try to get your timeshare sold if that's what you're doing. It's not rewarding yet as I have just signed up but rewarding to know that the my property's out there and getting advertised by BuyATimeShare.

My experience with BuyATimeshare thus far has been successful. All the contacts I've had with various individuals there and the set-up seems to be good. The site seems to be professionally done, too. The interactions I've had with their advertising team had been productive and helpful. Their customer service team has contacted me on several occasions, offering suggestions on small things I could do to expedite the sale of the property. Up to this point, it's been a positive experience. I'm satisfied with it except for the fact that the timeshare that I have on the market has not yet sold. If it doesn't sell in the next five years, I may change my mind but hopefully, that will not occur.

I was looking on the Timeshare Users Group and somebody in one of the blogs mentioned BuyATimeShare, then I ended up on their website. We were really desperate to get rid of our timeshare one at a time. I was reluctant to try their services at first because there was a cost involved - we've been ripped off before with places that never provided anything for us. So far, BuyATimeShare have been very integral and they're doing their best to help us promote the product. And if somebody really wants to get rid of or buy a timeshare, these are the folks to go through.

We haven't sold our timeshare yet but it's fine, since the company has been very proactive with us. The person who gave the presentation was very convincing and everything he said has been true. Their advertising execs have been very helpful in helping us put together our wordings or make it a more appealing type of sale. I have nothing but pleasant words for them as they are all really good and seem to understand what's happening. I'm very happy with them. The customer service team has followed up when they said they were going to and anytime I'd make calls, they're always very patient and helpful with me. When they passed me on to other people, they have very good communication in this company. I feel positive when I get off the phone with them and I get good vibes from them. It's a good experience all around.

We're using BuyATimeShare to sell property and overall, we've been happy with the experience. The ad exec we talked to was very good. The company has been courteous and helpful and hopefully, they will sell our time share.

I'm using BuyATimeshare to sell a property. So far it's been good, and the biggest thing is that they keep in touch with me.

BuyATimeShare.com Company Profile