1.46/5

558 Super 8 Hotels Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 6, 2019

We went on a trip to Gadsden, AL. We decided to book a reservation to Super 8. The is better than expected! It was clean, heat and air worked just fine, and pretty much everything worked the way it should. Very happy to stay here.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

We had an unexpected trip come up during Florida tourist season, when there are few affordable hotels rooms to be found. When I came into Super 8 in Crestview, they didn't have any open rooms left, but when I explained to the lady at the desk about the family issue that was going on, she called nearly two dozen reservations to make sure they would be arriving for their reservation. When it seemed that no room could be found, she finally looked at me with a smile and welcomed me as a guest to the hotel. The rooms were clean and noticeably updated with new floors, beds etc etc. The breakfast was the largest that I have ever seen in a Super 8! The staff is no less than incredible and will make you feel like a personal friend or family. They're pet friendly with affordable pet rates. Give this place a shot, if you haven't, you won't be disappointed!

Get expert buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

We have stayed at our favorite motel many times. Not perfect, but pleasant & safe. Great location near Downtown events, airport, and other attractions (Graceland.) Staff are very conscientious & honest, we never have problems due to bringing our 2 dogs. The very few times an issue has arisen with our room, staff has solved it immediately.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

The check in was a little slow even though there wasn't anyone else there. There was a manager or someone like that occupying one of the staff's time. He didn't really even acknowledge us but the other 2 staff were nice. The rooms were pretty good, no funny smells or anything, beds comfy enough, the ice machine worked, the location is excellent and there's places to eat right in the parking lot. We stay there twice a year for the Mission Races/Father's Day car show.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I got this room in Express Deals. They don't recognize Priceline discounts. And the tub was dirty with hair on the drain. I cleaned it myself. I should receive the price quoted and get a free night but was treated like a liar and watched by front desk. But the rooms are nice if they were clean.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super 8 Hotels?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I paid for the room with my credit card. The exact amount was scammed from my debit card, don’t ask me how. The bank is now investigating. The money went to Super 8 online, BC. Yet the motel claims they don’t know what that is. Never took the card out of my wallet. Staff was no help, won’t see my business again.

Original review: July 29, 2019

We booked 2 rooms for July 26 & 27 at the West Kelowna, B.C. Super 8. Upon arrival the first room looked tidy but it was observed that no vacuuming had been done. Bathroom floor had hair on it from previous tenants and carpeting was dirty. After 1st night, when housekeeping had come through, we observed the beds were not made completely with the sheets hanging on the floor. The fitted sheet on one of the beds was ripped open at both pockets on the foot end and therefore was not even covering the bottom part of the mattress. There was a large hole in the same sheet along the side. The sheet didn't fit the mattress to begin with.

Upon arrival for the second room we couldn't gain access as the door wouldn't open. We were assigned another room and upon entry we noticed the bedsheets were pulled off the bed, housekeeping services were not done from previous tenants. We were assigned another room. The hallway was filthy with food stains. We went to complain to the front desk on the lousy services and there was a line of tenants complaining about their rooms and re-negotiating their room charges. We will never stay at this hotel again and will feel free to inform anyone that asks us.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I stayed in this hotel in Sat July 20th with my friend. The pool and hot tub was closed at 7:00pm. The room we got had no remote control and the bathroom lights didn't work so we went to the office and told the guy so he gave us a new room. Our room had a remote with the back missing so there was tape on the back to hold the batteries and the bathtub was dirty. There was hair in the drain. Gross. Don't they check the rooms before someone checks in and in the morning they didn't have any hot breakfast like they said. False advertisement. I was very disappointed. I will never stay there again.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Tracy (the nice lady with the blond hair) that works the front desk is the only person that works at this establishment that has any sense. Good luck trying to get any other employee to help with anything. Tracy was such a pleasure to deal with and very knowledgeable. The Spanish employee was so horrible. I was in the office to ask a question and the Spanish girl completely ignored me and carried on a conversation where she proceeded to loudly curse. When I did finally get her to help me, she was rude, and impossible to deal with. The only redeeming quality about my stay here was Tracy. I can't say enough good things about her kind attitude, attentiveness to our issues, her professionalism, yet she was still personable and cared about our needs. It's to bad that every other person that is employed here is worthless.

Original review: July 6, 2019

BEWARE OF: SUPER 8 MOTEL CONDESCENDING ATTITUDES. ATROCIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BAIT AND SWITCH PRACTICES. My friend made reservations at the Super 8 motel on St Charles Rock Road on 7/4/19 for 7/5/19. She arrived in St Louis for the 3pm check in time. The Super 8 Motel employees informed her that her reservation had been cancelled by staff. But they were willing to accommodate her with a larger room for double the price which, was out of her budget.

So we called Super 8 Motel customer service # asked for a supervisor, the supervisor informed us that they will connect us to reservations in order for them to find her accommodations. What other accommodation. Will this be a different hotel, the same hotel with the same accommodation. HOW will this BAIT and SWITCH play out. No accommodation in the area that was convenient for her that, was in her budget. NEVER WILL I USE SUPER 8 HOTELS AGAIN. As THE SUPERVISOR stated that is my choice. Condescending attitudes. Atrocious customer service and bait and switch practices yes! It is my choice not to spend my money with a company that don't VALUE/APPRECIATE me as a CUSTOMER. 0 STARS.

Super 8 Hotels Company Information