1.31/5
  • 1 star
Based on 40 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Super 8 Hotels

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 30, 2017

508 Super 8 Hotels Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

We stayed 11/22/17 11/24/17. The 1st room had bedbugs. Moved us to another room! Very embarrassing going to Thanksgiving with red bumps on my arm! Breakfast didn’t have much of a choice on what to eat! It said heated pool. My daughter went in and it was freezing! We went and left. I had the door open for my daughter and here comes a dog running out the owner trying to catch it with no leash!!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I purchased this hotel for my in-laws who were in Austin late because I did not want them to drive the 3-hours back to my house in North Dallas. They checked in and was given a room on the 1st floor. To their surprise, soon after turning off the light to go to sleep they were joined by an infestation of cockroaches. My brother-in-law got up to go to the restroom before falling asleep and there were roaches behind the door. He told his wife, so she reached to turn on the light on the nightstand only to find an abundance of roaches on the nightstand right next to her.

They informed the front desk, so the front desk moved them to a room on the second floor which was not sanitary, the toilet and shower were nasty, so they decided to take turns sleeping due to the late hours to watch for cockroaches. It was a horrible stay for them and me. I am horrified and embarrassed. I contacted the hotel the next morning when they informed me what happened. The hotel said for 2 days straight they would have the manager call us back, which he never did. Finally, when we called and got a manager on the phone, he stated we needed to contact hotels.com since we booked through them. I contacted hotels.com for hotels.com to say we needed to talk to the hotel because they pay the hotel. This has been a horrible experience and degrading treatment. I can say I will never ever book with hotels.com and without a doubt will not stay at another Super 8. If you value your health, cleanliness, or your family do not stay here.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Super 8 Reno, Nevada - We were very pleased with the room and the amenities and the staff was also pleasant and helpful. The rates were reasonable but charging an extra twenty five dollars a night for a dog adds up especially when you are taxed on that in addition to the room tax. But overall I would recommend this place as there was no riff raff and the place was convenient to everything.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Super 8 Uniontown, Ohio - The place was not very clean. Some kind of mystery goop on the ceiling. Floor looked as if mechanic with greasy boots stayed the night. New personal rule: if they require 24 hr cancellation notice I won't book it!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Super 8 Iowa Falls, Ia. USA - Checking in with foreigner that spoke little English was a nightmare. Rude management. Rates were outrageous or the hotel brand. Rooms not worth the money. Couldn't get discounts I was entitled to. Continental breakfast thank goodness it was free. No one would pay for that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super 8 Hotels?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Manager became very rude when the bride would not return his call which it was not our problem. He bothered us calling us out every time we walked out of building. He would harass us, and that was very embarrassing in front of family, children and customers. We paid was agreed which was $79.99 and $10.00 for the children. Which was suppose to be $89.99 per day. He charged me $99.99 per day. Our stay was Friday and Saturday. So I’m wanting a refund on my stay. The manager made us feel very uncomfortable throughout our stay. Very disappointed in his disrespectful attitude.

I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Housekeeping did not clean our rooms and tiles were dirty. Not a happy camper. We were family of the bride. She made the arrangements. My room 2 queen beds 4 adults and 2 children on Friday and on Saturday only 2 adults. So I want a response from the owner of this establishment. This is not fake or made up experience was not pleasant. We had several family members at this facility and everyone was affected by this unprofessional so called manager.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Trash! Pubic hairs all over in the tub. The sink was dirty! The floor didn't look like it had been vacuumed. No way would I think about going into the pool! the service was trash also. The lady sat on the phone without acknowledging that I was waiting to check in. I stayed at a Motel 6 when I got off the plane at one AM this morning. It was better than this! I wouldn't even give it a half a star. Straight trash.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Reserved two rooms in Cincinnati, OH for 2 nights to meet my son and new grandson for the weekend. After coordinating travel arrangements with my son decided to stay at a more convenient location so I immediately canceled the room reservations. The rooms (2 rooms) were booked through Travelocity on Monday Sept 18, 2017 at 1:47 pm. Cancelled both rooms through Travelocity and received cancellation notices for both rooms on Monday Sept 18, 2017 at 3:00 pm and 3:03 pm respectively.

Thought all was good as the cancellation policy stated we had until 6:00 pm on Sept 21, 2017 to make any cancellations without charge. The rooms were reserved for Friday night Sept 22 and Saturday night Sept 23. So the rooms were canceled over 72 hours in advance. Went to use my debit card that these rooms were reserved on (and then cancelled) to purchase dinner for my family on Saturday night and found that I didn't have sufficient funds for dinner on that card. Come to find out that even though I had cancelled the rooms well in advance of the cancellation policy Super 8 had still submitted 4 separate charges to my card sometime on Friday or Saturday and those charges were pending which blocked those funds from being available.

It appears that the hotel went ahead and charged 2 cancellation fees (cost of one night each for two rooms) and then charges for 2 nights stay for each room. Charges totaling $335.46. Immediately contacted Travelocity and after approximately 45 minutes on hold after talking to Travelocity customer service was told nothing could be done until the next morning when the hotel manager was in to be able to verify what exactly had been charged and so long as they were showing "pending" in my account that they could possibly fall off.

Follow up with the hotel management by Travelocity on Sunday resulted in them telling me that even though I had booked and canceled through them that they were not at all responsible for the charges as they were not the ones that charged my credit card. I have to deal with Super 8 directly. Contact Super 8 customer service to basically the same BS. Because the charges are pending they will probably fall off if the charges were in error.

A case was initiated and I was told it could take up to 7 days for a manager to contact me. All the while they have $335.46 of my money tied up and unusable. Checked my account on Monday (today, Sept 25) to find that the two-room charges (2 for $111.82 each) have actually posted to my account as POS transactions.

So much for the pending charges just falling off. The other two charges (2 for $55.91 each) are still showing as pending. While in my opinion this constitutes theft on the part of Super 8 motels and in particular the management of the motel that failed to heed the cancellation before charging my card, I am stuck until I hear something back from Super 8.

I am seriously considering legal action if this is not resolved within the next couple of days. I will be re-contacting the Super 8 customer service line with the case number given tomorrow morning, as I am sure that I will see the other two charges post to my account as well. If you do book with these places I would STRONGLY suggest that you book and cancel (if needed) directly with the hotel/motel instead of going through a site like Travelocity as they just wash their hands of the problem when something on the other end goes wrong.

I personally will never use Travelocity or Super 8 motels again, even if they resolve this matter to my satisfaction as I should have NEVER had to be dealing with any of this in the first place. This should have been as simple as Travelocity contacting Super 8 on my behalf, since the reservations and cancellations were through them, and figuring out that YES indeed these rooms were properly cancelled before the cancellation deadline and that any pending charges be immediately reversed without question, but no, instead I have to deal with uncooperative customer service reps that don't seem to be able to recognize that they are the ones who have erred in this arrangement and have no power or desire to satisfy a customer when they are CLEARLY in the wrong. Stay tuned as this one isn't over!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

8-13 to 20, 2017. Saw dead flies in the window. Ask for a vacuum cleaner. Scott at front desk said it was lock up. So I ask for the broom. Notice small red bumps on the front of my neck and chest, on 8/15/17. Thought it came from medication change. The early morning of 8/20/17 felt a bite, then saw a bug in the bed with me. Got a towel to catch it and kill it. Saw blood, room it to the front desk. He said it was a bedbug, gave me a new room. I check out. I was told that they would have the room look over. Call on 8/22/17. Was told no bugs to be found. I would like to see Scott sleep there for 7 nights and then let me see his body.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I checked into this "pet friendly" motel on 8/14. At 3 am, I was awakened with numerous flea bites all down my left side. I went to the front desk and they moved me to another room. The night clerk told me I would not be charged for my stay because of the inconvenience of having to pack up and move at 3 am. Two days later, the room was charged to my credit card. Two phone calls have resulted in nothing but promises to pass the information on to the manager (Warren), who appears to never be there.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I booked a reservation with the hotel and come to find out they had no rooms left. I asked speak to a manager and was told no manager was there until next day at check in time. The employees answered the phone asking "Who this?" They would not allow me cancel my reservation or refund me my money. They had no parking, the manager very unprofessional and the staff too. I wouldn't recommend a roach to stay at that hotel… Soon as you see the name come up please don't waste your time...

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

Sleeping at the Norman Bates Motel would have been better. My family had 4 rooms and every room was worse than the next, first hotel said that Expedia cancelled our reservation and hotel said they were sold out? Smh???‍ Hotel puts me on hold and a miracle they have rooms. The first room had an 8 foot ladder in front of door (if I was looking to sue that would have been perfect opportunity). The other room one was a smoking room. I took it because the others had children or older adults, with my asthma I thought I would be ok. What choice was there.

I cleaned the sticky alcohol rings that were left on furniture, I dusted the dust to relieve some of my breathing, I went to front desk to get clean sheets (I knew they were clean because they were warm as if came out of dryer) but the sheets were old and a yellow look but clean, the carpets were horrendous. I wouldn't walk on them with firemen boots and the bathroom was so bad but that I brush my teeth and use the bathroom next door at restaurant. I'm not a prima-Donna. I lived in the Bronx most my life. I would rate the hotel as to blow it up and rebuild or rent rooms out by the hour but I will never recommend this place to any one... My advice sleep in your car and save $140.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

I visited the Super 8 Motel in McGehee Arkansas on 8/8/17- 8/10/17. I was assigned room 114. This was the worst stay that I have ever experience in my entire life. I noticed immediately upon entering the room that the room had a terrible mildew, type of stench coming from it. I walked to the front desk and complained to the staff present. I was told that it was an old motel and that was the reason for the smell. Really? The on duty staff offered to come to the room and spray it to attempt eliminate the odor. His attempt was useless. The odor seem to be coming from the old carpet that was in the room.

I kept my shoes on my feet my entire time I was there. I did not even attempt to lay in the bed. No way! There was a recliner and a computer chair present in the room. The recliner looked dirty so I sprayed it down with Lysol and Febreze, but it was no match for that odor. I had to place a large shower towel on the computer chair & this is where I ended up sleeping. The shower had rust in it and a lot of mosquitos present. No shower for me! Every customer that I came across seem to be scratching like a dog with fleas. Good decision that I made to not sleep in that bed. No amount of discount offered could make me relive my stay there again. I would rather spend the extra money or drive the extra miles and avoid the Super 8 motel altogether.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

Do yourself a favor and NEVER... I MEAN NEVER stay at a Super 8, especially the one in Stevensville, MI. The hotel was absolutely filthy, terribly overpriced and the hotel building was not secure. The electronic lock was not even installed on the door we were told to use to get to our room and anyone could have walked in off of the street at any time of the night or day. The young man that I dealt with at the front counter was nice enough and did steer us to a great area restaurant, but that was the ONLY positive thing about this stay...

Super 8... that is if there is even such a company, should be utterly ashamed to have their name on this hotel. Everything about this hotel was mangy, broken or just plain gross. I've stayed in hotels that cost 1/3 the cost of this hotel that were nicer. I'm utterly amazed that this hotel is still in business. It much just be that people booked sight unseen because there was a lack of rooms to be had in the area, because NO ONE... including myself would EVER knowingly book a room at this hotel. (This hotel was $56 more per night than the Marriott in Dayton, Ohio where we stayed the previous 2 nights, which was a fantastic, clean and friendly hotel and had a great, helpful wait staff and a fabulous breakfast). I will NEVER stay at a Super 8 again.

Original review: July 30, 2017

Welcome to Hell Hotel! Run away from Super 8 Hotel in VA Beach. The filthiest & highly mismanaged hotel run by an Indian family named ** family. If you read any "great reviews" about this motel it is because they were most likely paid reviews in my opinion. This hotel is licensed under the name of Wyndham Worldwide Hotel just because they were paid to have the license and name purchased, otherwise they are run independently. This hotel is not controlled by Wyndham. ** family (Indian family) owns and operates this hotel and many stores nearby. Do NOT get fool for the $25 a night saving & go somewhere else.

Parking is not guaranteed and at time nor it is free as you will read reviews, ONLY one ice machine for a 7 story dirty hotel (bed spread had dried up stains on it among other issues...), no safety box, doors do not lock up from inside the room, employees use guest room bathroom when you are not there, nothing works in the rooms. Filthy as hell rooms and premises. Forget breakfast also as white bread and tea is what you will find. Do not believe the paid reviews the ** the Indian owners of this hotel offer - Take my word, run, just run... pay the extra $30 a night and enjoy your stay. Do not even look back. Shame on Wyndham Worldwide Hotels for running their name for a few dollars they get from licensing their name to this dirty/unsafe hotel. Do not stay at super 8 hotel on 17th and atlantic ave in VA Beach VA. Nothing worked in this filthy room- not in my room and not in other guests rooms when I asked them.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I was told I have 10 min to take my bag and get out the hotel. And how is there problem? When I say I just waiting on my ride to get here "you can't leave your bag there" when it was in the corner or someone can trip over it. The Indian guy was a fricking **. From the I get here they having attitude with me then wake me up 8 in the morning to ask me if I was staying over.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Super 8 200 Palisade Drive Universal City, Texas: On 7/14/2017 Arrive to check in at about 10:30 PM. The Doors were locked but all the lights were on. Knocked on the doors for about 10 minutes. A young man shows up from nowhere and unlocks the doors. Once we are inside he takes his place behind the desk and ask me for my name and ID. I handed him my driver's license, but wait... now he can't get the computers to work, so he starts trying to figure out his computer problem. 20 minutes later he decides he cannot fix his computer. So he writes all my information down, to include my Credit card number, I ask him for a military discount, and he says no problem. He explained when the computers started working again, he would input the information, and give me the discount. He gives me two key cards to room 501. We finally get to the room after 11:10.

Once we are in the room, having been on the road all day we just want a shower and some sleep, but we discover the shower is so full of filth that we are afraid if we use it we will catch something, The bathroom smells of urine, and the shower curtain looks like someone wiped their rear with it. Totally disgusting, But at this time of the night nothing we can do about it, OK so we'll just get some sleep, and when we get to our destination we'll get that shower. On no, the sheets look like they have been slept on, And strangely enough at 6" 2" I cannot sit on the bed, with my feet on the floor (why does bed sit so high?). Never had this before. We decide to just sleep on the covers, and let the manager know in the morning of the problems.

By 5:00 AM the darn Air conditioner won't shut off, and it's so cold in the room it is unbearable. Without turning the lights on I try to shut the AC off, instead I turn the heat on and within seconds I smell something burning and the smoke detector goes off. Great, I turn the lights on, by now my wife is also awake, I get the smoke detector to shut off, and I turn the heat off.

Now the room smells terrible, and I have to leave the door open for 30 minutes to air it out. Needless to say we did not get much sleep. The room also had one desk chair, that did not go up or down, it was taped and filthy, it looked like a cheap chair from OfficeMax. It had one stuffed chair, but the left side was all torn open, and the seat was stained, there wasn't even a table to sit at and play a game of cards or eat. Also, the hair dryer did not work. We did not try to use the coffee port but I can tell you I would not let a dog drink from it. This was the worst hotel/motel room I had ever been in, and that is saying a lot since I spent many years in the military that came with a numerous hotel stays. When I went to check out, what a circus, The clerk told me that they had already charged my card the full price, this after being told I would get the military discount.

He wrote one note in a note book with a wire binding about the bathroom. No apologies, no how did this happen or anything, except you booked your room thru Expedia we can't give you a military discount, then why did you say you would. As I am talking to the clerk to my right, more than a dozen men, dressed as construction workers have filled the little breakfast areas, talking and laughing loudly. No reasonable person would allow their family to eat in a room with this circus going on. Heck I was even concerned for my safety as a lot of these guys really looked bad.

As I was leaving the office to get back into my truck, an older gentleman stops me, tells me his night was worse, and hands me a business card to this Super 8 recommending I contact the main Headquarters of Super 8. Which I will do. Just how in hell this hotel gets a triple A rating is beyond me. As I'm leaving the parking lot I notice all the construction vehicles. I I gathered this hotel attracts a lot of construction and Day workers. Date of incident: night of 14 Jul 2017, Confirmation number **, account number **. Total cost with taxes $125.08. I think this experience merits a refund. And the pictures they use to advertise this place must be from 20 years ago because they do not match this dump in any way except location.

Original review: July 6, 2017

Made a reservation for a Super 8 hotel at 1870 beach blvd., Biloxi, MS. and asked twice if there was a hot tub by the pool. Upon arrival, we asked about the hot tub. The lady said, "It's like a hot tub". I checked it and it was freezing cold. The room was so filthy that we requested a refund. But got double charged!! Unfriendly customer service and horrible place.

Original review: July 4, 2017

Drugs, prostitutes, crime, blood spattered on walls, feces on bed, vomit in floor, refused free cancellation refund on incorrect first booking that had us checking in 3 pm rather than 3 am, even though we stayed in another room!

Original review: July 4, 2017

Hallway and room reeked of skunk weed, found a huge puddle of water on the floor the next morning from AC, which I almost bust my behind on!!! When I went to the front desk, they said there was nothing they could do. They couldn't stop people from smoking weed unless they were in a non smoking room and then they would charge them $150. The AC should've been reported when I first got up. When asked for my money back... they refused!!!

Original review: July 4, 2017

One week and two days and I am still itching and covered in welts from bedbug bites. We have thrown away luggage, clothes, and a purse just in case the creatures followed us home. I am now scared to stay anywhere. What an awful experience!

Original review: June 16, 2017

We stayed at the Super 8 in Albuquerque, NM. It had 3 queen beds. One of the beds had a big hole in it. The shower did not work. After driving from 7 am that morning everyone needed and wanted a shower so badly. The bathroom as very dirty with hair on the floor. The air conditioner did not work well. It was probably one of the worse places I have every stayed. They only had 1 luggage carrier and someone was leaving the same time as we were and had borrowed it so we had to hand carry all our luggage and we had 3 little boys.

Original review: June 12, 2017

Stayed at Super 8 in Boise Idaho. On Elder St. First, the whole place smells like mold and mildew. There was black mold in the shower, lady from front desk came in to look, her exact words to me were "I don't clean but you can make a complaint if you want..." No manager on premises to refund us to go somewhere else. I had to go buy cleaner and clean the shower and tub myself. Sheets in room were stained, asked for bedding to be changed and ended up with worse stains. Mattress needed replaced years ago. Free breakfast was a joke, you had your choice of waffles, very old looking biscuits and probably week old gravy or Could cereal. Could not find a manager at all. We had to stay in this place for 3 days. At checkout there was still no manager. Needless to say, after I freaked out we were not charged at all for all 3 days. Will never stay at a super 8 again.

Original review: June 12, 2017

We booked and stay at Super 8 motel in Belleville,KS on June 10th and 11th. They put us in a room 201 upstairs. After unpacking the tv picture looked like an hour glass and the remote to the tv didn't work, we complained to the front desk and moved us down to ground level in room 103. After unpacking I was preparing to take a shower when I noticed the ceiling in the shower was wet and had mold on it. Told my wife "Forget this crap", complains to the front desk, they said ok and moved up again this time to room 101. Once again we packed up our stuff and moved to yet another room, checked it out, at first seemed ok until I prepared to take a shower. It took well over 10 minutes to get hot water, air conditioner only worked when we turned the temp setting to 60, the outlets on the lamps kept coming out of the sockets, and upon that, the key cards quit working like every 1 1/2 hrs, we had to have them redone.

The breakfast room was another thing, coffee pots stay empty most of the time during breakfast, top of refrigerator was absolutely horribly filthy, beside it was a trash can. They had the batter from the waffle maker all over the lid and the wall behind the trash can, and by the ice machine. When they painted, they painted around the ice maker, snack machine, and soda machine. This was the worst place we have ever stayed in. I requested our money back and the desk clerk just smiled and walked away. We will write a complaint to the health department as well as corporate office of Super 8 motels.

Original review: May 19, 2017

My fiance and I stayed at a Super 8 Motel in Roseville, Michigan on May 16th, 2017. The room had major issues. It smelled like smoke although it said non smoking. I noticed when I went to the bathroom there were baby ants crawling on the floor and then worst of all I spotted 3 bugs on the actual bed during the night. Needless to say I'm sure they were bed bugs and we left immediately. I always keep giant ziploc bags with me as soon we shook our clothes out thoroughly and bagged them we proceeded to leave and when checking out the Indian desk attendant didn't seem to concern about our complaints. He just said we will have to look into it. Worst motel I've ever stayed in. We will never use their motel again.

Original review: May 18, 2017

Checked into Super 8 in Shelton, WA for a TWO night stay on 21 April 2017. We were attending a tournament. We threw our bags in our room and headed for round one of our event. Upon returning very late that evening, we found USED and unopened CONDOMS. I scrapped up the unopened ones in a cup and returned them to the front desk. I was told we would NOT be charged for that night and that housekeeping would do a super clean the next morning and that management would call us.

Next day... Management NEVER called. Housekeeping NEVER cleaned the room PERIOD as we again returned very late from our tournament and the bed wasn't even made so we know they didn't come in nevertheless remove the USED condoms from under the chair. Sunday morning we got up extra early to get out of the gross room. Now the added insult: I noticed they charged us for THREE nights just as we were pulling out of the hotel. Turned around and went back in and after 20 minutes of arguing finally got them to charge us only for the TWO nights with a $12.64 discount for the "Inconvenience" we had for Friday night. (New receipt $174.24)

On 24 April 2017, our account was charged $280.32 ($93.44 per night X 3) We immediately disputed the charge with our bank and 01 May 2017 Super 8 received what was owed to them $174.24 (Per our receipt). WELL... Last night Super 8 charged our credit card AGAIN (17 May 2017). I called Super 8 and asked what authorization do they have to charge my card and all the receptionist had to say was "I'm not sure" and HUNG UP! Needless to say, our bank has declined the charge and we are seriously thinking of filing fraud/theft charges. STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS MOTEL AS YOU CAN. If the nearby casino isn't booked again, as it was this year, for next year's tournament we'll sleep in our car before ever staying there again.

Original review: May 13, 2017

Atlanta, Georgia Super 8 Hotel at I-85/Chamblee-Tucker exit. Check in about 00:30. The clearly labeled non-smoking room was heavily smoked out. Made this non-smoker physically ill. Room appeared clean and orderly, except for mold in bathroom. Holes in walls by mirror and in bathroom suggest potential for illicit cameras present.

Original review: May 8, 2017

I needed to cancel a room at the Lynchburg, VA hotel prior to my graduation. When I called, the "manager" was inexplicably rude throughout the whole process. I and all of my children have asthma and I had asked online (even though it was booked through another party) for a non-smoking room and also for it to be handicapped accessible due to my mother coming with me. Instead of explaining upfront that the hotel had an elevator, the "manager" was rude about explaining things and told me that they do not look at room notes until someone checks in. Instead of trying to be somewhat professional, she let her true personality shine through. I told her "that her attitude sucks" and like a true professional, she hung up on me.

Needless to say, I did report her and her attitude. At the same time, I also told what I said back to her. When I called the hotel back to let them know I took care of the extra room, the lovely "manager" handed the phone off to the assistant manager who repeated the same thing as her "boss". I let her know that I had already taken care of the room cancellation, submitted online again my request for a handicapped accessible, non-smoking room AND reported the "manager" for her wonderful attitude. I also let her know that I trust that everything will be taken care of before I arrive on Thursday. If not, they will be reported yet again. I will NEVER stay at this location again after this weekend.

Original review: April 29, 2017

I took my daughter and nephew to Super 8 in Athens Ohio. We had a large room with microwave and mini fridge. We had left our sodas on the table to drink throughout the evening and night and turned on the light to find we had been drinking ants. They were all over the two tables in the room. I paid $170 for a room with 3 bed and handicapped accessible and was offered $42 for a refund. We had to bag our purses and luggage and spray for ants when we got home. AWFUL. The Desk Help said "Oh it spring. We have ants in spring".

Original review: April 28, 2017

Without question, the most scientifically illiterate human species occupying the universe. I called 1-800-454-3509 SUPER 8 customer service FEBRUARY. Made reservations for FY 2017. June 16 - 21, 2017. 2 Adults, Non-Smoking, **, Super 8 Colorado Springs, 3270 N Chestnut St, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 GREAT. I spoke United States of American ENGLISH, I'm certain it was.

After the end of phone call requested email confirmation of reservation **. Never received, today (04/27/2017) called. Reservation agent then tells me to log into Wyndham to print out my reservation. I'm thinking last I heard it is the 21st Century, I shouldn't have to log into Wyndham. Reservation agent should be capable of such a simple task as emailing reservation confirmations to any customer any place, anywhere, anytime in the universe. What with all this so called modern technology. How complex can a simple confirmation be without the DRAMA QUEEN effects.

Round two of logging into Wyndham was surreal circus. Has wrong name (spelling) as Lise, when it is ELSIE. Then has wrong phone number, reservation confirmation listed states 605 Peterson RD Colorado Springs, CO 80915 US, so I call regarding my reservation. They in error book me into the WRONG Super 8 location. Reservation agent had zero clue how to do a simple reservation adjustment or modification so they cancelled the entire reservation, then gave me another number to call to re-book the reservation in its entirety so the surreal circus DRAMA continues. The number they gave was 1-800-454-3213.

Round 3 they hiked the rate to $99 per night, the original rate quoted was half that, and they refused to honor the original rate quote stating, "Sorry, that is all we can do." Reservation agent from Philippines, heavy accent. Overall negative F- zero. Total failure in customer service, let alone correcting reservation, agent massive errors, wrong names, wrong numbers, wrong reservation dates, wrong locations, refusal to honor rates initially quoted due to reservation agents errors. They hiked the rates to $99.00 per room, refused to honor the original rate during original reservation booking. Zero common sense. Zero customer satisfaction.

Super 8 Hotels Company Information

www.wyndhamhotels.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use