Jetsetter

Compare Travel Sites

Research top Travel Sites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The overall flight booking experience with them was outstanding! Booking my flight was very easy and the company gave outstanding customer service to ensure that I got the flight that I wanted. They have great customer support and great rates and I highly recommend them. It was very fast easy and reliable and the service was fantastic! The procedures to book your flight will be very easy to understand. The overall cost was very affordable and the company has very competitive prices compared to others on the market! The outstanding customer service that you get will far outweigh the costs involved! They are just an exceptional company to deal with.

The booking service met my needs in searching for travel location. It helped me get the best deals for everything. Everything explained to me was very informative and straight to the point. The website was easy to use. It wasn't hard to navigate through all the travels posts. The filter was good at organizing things and for me being able to find things easily. The price tag is predictable with the price being higher end to the other stores that are similar in products. There are so many. With a higher price it is able to put more into service. There is extra service if you need help on finding something or if you have any question. The extra service offers different forms of communications.

They are easy to book when I need to. I have nothing but great things to say about them and what they do and continue to do for me and my needs to travel. They are very easy to use and are always there when I need them. They have the best choices and prices and packages. Great cost on everything. They always make sure to let you know that they have new extras all the time.

The booking services was great. It doesn't take a lot of time to use the booking services, since all you have to do is pick the options you wants and provide the results. It is easy to use because all you have to do is select what you want and set up the preferences and everything will provided as a recommendation. I love that it has no cost for this service. It is free so we can use it whenever we want without worrying about if we will get charged if we don't use it. The extra services are amazing because there are many other services that offer, so you don't have to use it just for booking purposes.

I was able to book my vacation with little ease. There were many hotels and airlines to select from. They were very courteous when I called to ask a few questions. I was very satisfied with my experience. Jetsetter is a great website to use. It's pretty easy to navigate throughout the website and find what you're looking for. You just put the dates that you need and you will get a full list of available results. The cost was a pretty great value. They have some of the lowest prices around in the business. I was able to save over 200 dollars on my last trip using Jetsetter. They are a great company. Some of the extra services are really great. You can look up flights and book an airline that you need to use at a very low price. They are very easy to use and this website is one of the best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetsetter?

The site is very user friendly and steps are easy to follow. Information is upfront and I feel I can book with confidence. The site provides descriptions your booking provides reviews from TripAdvisor. Steps in booking are easy to understand and to execute. Clicking on your desired destination quickly brings you to the next step in booking. The prices advertised on destinations are very competitive to those prices listed on other travel websites for the same destination. Along with the price is a TripAdvisor review so you can get a feel for what you're paying for. The Jetsetter website offers daily deals, top destinations, editor's picks, and a magazine page that is very informative. The magazine page outlines trip ideas provided by a fellow traveler.

Very easy to use and understand!! If we had a problem the customer service was very nice and easy to deal with and fix our problem! We absolutely loved using them and booking with them!! Absolutely easy to use!! One of the most easiest bookings I have ever dealt with and we book a lot!! We have had no problems using them and if we did the customer service people are very nice. The cost was very good and reasonable compared to other booking places!! And it was even more worth it since it was so easy and stress-free using them! We didn't really use any other extra services so I can't really say what our experience was but I can say that since we were satisfied with everything we did use I'm sure the extra services are amazing too.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Jetsetter is a members-only travel community that offers exclusive deals and insider guides to destinations all over the world. It was purchased by TripAdvisor in 2013.

• Free membership: Although travelers must receive invitations to join Jetsetter, membership is free.
  • Jetsetter magazine: Jetsetter's magazine offers travel guides, trip ideas and other articles that can help tourists choose destinations that match their interests.
  • Collections: Jetsetter groups its curated hotels into three categories (royal, posh and brilliant) to help travelers find accommodations that are right for them.
  • Large network: As a TripAdvisor company, Jetsetter has connections to thousands of hotels and resorts around the world.
  • Referral program: Travelers can get up to five percent off their orders by referring friends.
  • Best for Luxury travelers.

Compare Travel Sites