2.33/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 22, 2018

473 Jetblue Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 22, 2018

Just flew with Jetblue for our first time yesterday. We were delightfully surprised, especially having been an avid Delta fan for so long. For the price of our ticket from JFK-SEA on Delta, booked 3 weeks prior, seated all the way back in coach, not even next to each other... We were able to pay $100 more and book a flight less than 24hrs ahead of time, for first class, and sit next to each other! Jetblue's seats are wider in general and the interior is much more renovated and modern than most other airlines. Flight attendants were helpful and polite. I had numerous questions prior to booking which resulted in multiple calls. Each time, the hold time was no longer than 13 mins, compared to the "over 2 hours" I've dealt with each time I call Delta's customer service. Our flight was on time, we departed on time, and even arrived 30 mins early!

Original review: April 17, 2018

I am very disappointed Jetblue customer, you ruined my honeymoon getaway with my husband. I will never use your airlines again. We traveled April 2-6 from JFK to Punta Cana, our flight 369 was supposed to depart at 12:20, but due to the snow we didn’t leave until 2 hours later. That’s fine. We can’t control Mother Nature, so here goes the worst part. We are boarded in the air happy as can be on our way to Punta Cana and the pilot announces there is a problem with the navigation system and we have to turn around and go back to JFK. We then waited for 8 hours for another plane and crew to take us, sure you provided credits and pizza, but that is not enough.

Upon arrival in Punta Cana, sleepy, tired and aggravated I called JetBlue Getaways to see if I can extend my stay by one day, the representative was nice enough to book a connecting flight on Saturday. Great. Now we can really enjoy our vacation. So it's Saturday and we are on our way to the airport when I get a text our flight is delayed, it just keeps getting better, every 15 minutes there is a text of the flight delay. At this point, I’m beyond mad. I am infuriated, I was informed we would miss our connecting flight from Boston to NY, so we were placed on a later flight connecting in Puerto Rico, we didn’t get home until 1:00 AM Sunday morning.

There goes another day stuck at the airport and there goes basically two days you wasted of my time and money, I will never use your airlines again. How can a big multimillion dollar like you not have proper planes to transport people back and forth to their destinations? My husband and I worked very hard to save for this honeymoon and the stress of traveling alone was enough. You need to address problems in your equipment and stop wasting people’s time and money.

Get expert buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I had to jumps thru hoops to barely make it on time to my dad's funeral. And in the return I had to be late for work. They delay flights more than any other airline in the whole United States and Canada. They delay all my flights 9 times more or less. And their price are terrible. They definitely lost my business.

Original review: April 8, 2018

This airline it's a disaster, never on time. I do believe that people still flying with JetBlue because they always give a 75 dollars credit. Back on August last year same thing happened to us in our family vacation to Cancun, Mexico, it was a mess. We are so upset, right at this very moment we are again in Atlanta waiting for our delay fly. This airline is a joke. I’m deleting my app from my iPhone. It's not worth it.

Original review: April 3, 2018

Flying JetBlue and about to board the plane, lady checking tickets gives the young girl in front of us a hard time about her bag being half a centimeter too long to fit in the “check in bag requirements” so they make her check the bag... then our turn comes and we had the same exact issue and the lady made us both check our bags which is a huge inconvenience because we are traveling light and fast. With no time to spare for waiting for luggage. Long story short terrible customer service. The staff could care less and the plane was extremely disgusting with food all over the floor and seats. I couldn’t be more grossed out and uncomfortable. Don’t waste your money flying with this airline.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?

Original review: March 23, 2018

Original flight on 3/20 got cancelled due to the weather. The re-booking was a nightmare. Had to wait on the phone for 40 some minutes to get to an agent. The agent tried to get rid of you ASAP by saying there is no seat available even though there are seats if check online. Finally was able to get seats on the flight on Friday 3/23, the flight is delayed for 2.5 hrs and then delayed for another 40 minutes and still is waiting. Avoid JetBlue.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Worst airlines to book. March 20& 21 there is snow storm on East Coast but every single flights going out of JFK are confirm for flying but only JETBLUE DECIDES 2 days prior they will not fly. After requesting to change my flight they said they don’t have any flights until Saturday. I had book from JFK to Montego Bay (Jamaica). Have me such a hard time to refund & I lost $$$ for my booking in Jamaica because we were flying back on Monday. It did not make sense to purchase another $1000 ticket just one way.

Guys please don’t travel thru JETBLUE & worst customers service. Rather pay little more to other airlines but don’t waste your money with this kind of unprofessional corporation. I wish if someone from corporate pay attention to this kind of complaints. Also forgot after I was been told that the flight is cancelled I still get email from them saying, "You can check in online." What one department doesn’t talk to another in the same company??? So stupid just flying JETBLUE.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I and my daughter bought Jetblue tickets $174 each. It is total $348. Due to the weather I called and canceled flight. No refund but $348 Credit! Sound was okay, however, I should pay cancellation fee $150 each If I use credit. It means I only use $24 each. They answer “I am sorry I understand. What I can do...” They are not sorry and they don’t want to understand because they don’t want to refund and don’t want to give anything back.

Original review: March 19, 2018

From 3:49pm to 7:30pm I received multiple emails of flight delays, then corrected to on time, then delayed, then on time, then delayed from 10pm departure to 1am departure. I called the airline to complain that this did not seem as a weather delay even though it was insisted multiple times that it was, but as internal issues, seeing as they knew the plane from NY was delayed to us by 2 hours and we kept receiving multiple changes. You can track a plane on flight aware and know when it will take off and land. It’s pretty simplistic.

I spoke with a snotty rep at first, then asked to talk with a manager. I explained my case and the manager states “so you want a refund”. I said I think that is fair seeing as this is clearly not a weather delay because you can track the plane that was supposed to pick us up, and the airline knew since 3:49pm it was not going to make it. She refunded my money but DID NOT say anything about CANCELLING our tickets. Maybe I am just ignorant, but I thought the airline was refunding my money because they valued their clients. NO. Not the case. Thankfully we realized she cancelled our tickets because the App no longer found our reservation. I called back to in fact confirm with a live person a manager cancelled my reservation without telling me, then had to void the refund, was charged again, and received our places back on the flight.

Now I am sitting exhausted in the airport, as I write, being told the flight was delayed actually by a mechanical issue. Not by a flight delay from the plane's previous destination, as I expected all along. But at least my husband and I have a ticket to board and didn't get to the airport with no reservation because the woman (whose name I won’t mention) failed to tell me she completely cancelled our flight. That would have been another aggravating battle to deal with. What are we supposed to stay in Salt Lake City for the rest of our lives?!? As far as I’m concerned every passenger should be refunded for the complete lies this airline has said to their customers. Even baggage check told us the airline HAS to blame it on weather. We will never fly this airline again, multiple reviews will be written, every friend, family member, anyone we come in contact with about flying, will be told not to fly this airline.

Original review: March 14, 2018

The plane took off and landed, that was about the only pleasant part of my trip. We paid extra money to sit at the exit row, only to find out it was not an exit row but instead a bulkhead with no more legroom than any other seat, not worth the money! You could not hear any announcements on the PA from the crew, so never knew if they were asking you to sit down or buckle up, it’s not that the system didn’t work (the pilot’s announcements could be heard) the crew just didn’t seem to care about their job. They walked the aisle with armfuls of water to hand out twice on a 5-hour flight. They had a cart that would have served quicker to more customers but only used the cart when a pilot need the bathroom (to block access to the front of my the plane). I’m assuming they didn’t want to use a cart to avoid customers asking for more than a bottle of water.

The flight crew sat and texted on their cell phones for 80% of the flight, and seemed very disinterested in their jobs. The airplane was used and abused. If your TV worked, all it took was a slight bump of the leg into your chair for channels and volume to start jumping around. If you like the direction the US Airline industry has been going since the early 2000s you will love this airline. However, if you expect something like service, quality, a comfortable trip, and safety I would look to a carrier that takes themselves seriously.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I was told once the boards changed, they would assign my daughter's seat and mine. Then they said I had to wait until the plane starts to board. However the gate next to me assigned a gentleman's seat whose flight was taking off after mine. Very condescending attendants at the gate.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

My first booking experience with Jetblue was in late 2016 for a flight to SLC, Utah in February 2017. My first flight I actually took was booked in Dec. 2016 and flew end of January 2017 to and from Las Vegas. Booking was easy. The first flight experience I had was excellent. The 2nd was also excellent. I was happy to see clean planes, happy staff, and relatively more room than other airlines. I also loved the free wifi, to keep my busy during flight making the flight time seem less cumbersome.

Sure John Wayne airport is closer to where I live, but I would rather fly out of Long Beach with Jetblue over Southwest out of John Wayne (SNA) anytime. I hope Jetblue gets to fly out of SNA one day, but until then I am happy to drive to Long Beach from South Orange County, CA. Jetblue also gives you your own mini water bottle unlike other airlines and better snacks to choose from. Later in 2017 I booked a flight with Jetblue to Austin, TX, loved that experience as well, and I obtained a flight credit of $50 somehow to apply to that trip. Now in 2018, I have enough miles that my next flight booked to San Francisco was free, except I paid the taxes. Let me just say, I love this airline and the perks it has to offer to its loyal customers!!! I just wish Jetblue would fly out of SNA... maybe one day... but if not, I refuse to fly Southwest always if JetBlue is an option to the same destination.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

Non stop flight from West Palm Beach FL to Boston on 2/3/18 - Our flight made an emergency landing in Charleston SC at 11 am because the engine light was on. We disembarked the airplane not knowing what was next. We waited in Charleston until 9 pm that night and they sent an airplane from NY to take us to Boston. It obviously was quite an inconvenience. But... To compensate us, Jetblue gave each of us $300 in our accounts, brought food into the Charleston Airport for us and arranged a ride home from Logan airport to our home with Lyft at their expense. We felt very compensated for the inconvenience. Jetblue and Lyft are a class act.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I booked my wife and baby of 17 months old two seats. They canceled the additional seat without my knowledge and when my wife was boarding they first gave her major attitude and problem with her DOONA which we’ve been flying with for the past year since baby and never have we had an issue. They asked her and told her it’s not allowed because it’s not airplane safe. Meanwhile she showed them the tag stating it’s 100% safe.

Then she went to sit down on her seat and my baby’s seat and they canceled her extra ticket without us knowing and were giving racist comments being that we were Jewish and made her hold the baby in the lap. If you're traveling with a family or young ones do not book JetBlue. They will destroy your trip. Google story with a Jewish family from Orlando. They were pointing guns at little kids. A big lawsuit is coming their way. Sick animals.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I called Jetblue today to check about my flight. I always have problems receiving the confirmation by e-mail, so I didn't have the confirmation number. The customer agent was very rude and insisted that she couldn't find my flight using my name or my TrueBlue number. Then she said, "I can't help you and you'll have to find yourself the information you're looking for." DUH!! She was so stupid and inefficient. She needs to be in an another line of work. I called a second time and was told that JB would be calling me back in 10 minutes, which they did but then I was kept on hold for few minutes and then I got disconnected. I called a third time and I was then informed that somebody would call me back in 15 minutes. This time, the agent was very courteous and was able to help me.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I wasn't made aware of their rewards program but my only complaint about Jetblue is that I can't fly them everywhere. My whole family back east loves them as a matter of fact & would fly them more often if they had service and out of Hartford, CT.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I traveled recently (Nov 2017) on Jetblue Airways with my husband, two young children and I am also pregnant with our third child. After arriving at JFK, a Jetblue attendant handed us our gate checked Uppababy Vista stroller in multiple broken pieces, completely destroyed and unusable. While I was upset because now we didn’t have a working stroller to use for our children I went right to the baggage claim department and filed a claim with Jetblue. It was clear the stroller was ruined and broken so the representative took pictures and opened my claim. She said, "Don’t worry Jetblue will compensate you for this. Just call the number and it will be resolved." Except it wasn’t that simple. Jetblue ignored my many attempts to get a status of my claim until finally I spoke to a supervisor in the baggage claim department that said I will need to have an original proof of purchase for the stroller in order to receive any compensation.

Since my stroller was bought as a gift and my brother didn’t have the original proof of purchase. Jetblue basically told me there isn’t anything they can do. In an effort to get a proof of purchase I spent half the day at the baby store where the stroller was purchased trying to get a copy of the registry or receipt of purchase for this same make and model stroller that was destroyed on my flight with Jetblue. I was able to get a receipt showing the same make and model stroller from the baby store (since this model is discontinued, the price was a depreciated value which is understandable.) To show good faith, I submitted the receipt with a lesser value of the stroller and was willing to even take half of that amount to replace this stroller with a new one, which would cost over $900 if bought today. After nearly three months of battling over this claim I would have been satisfied with any fair compensation at this point.

When I called to get the status of my claim I was told that since the receipt wasn’t the original they could not give me any resolution. That is when I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and started looking into the Jetblue baggage policies and legal department. It was clear that this is a bigger problem especially if other families traveling has had similar experiences. It should be very clear, if an airline destroys or loses your baggage they should be responsible to replace it or come to a reasonable resolution. Not expect the traveler to have original receipts or proofs of purchase for every single item they travel with that is just unreasonable. Also, being that this was a stroller that is a piece of equipment that is needed the claim should not take several months to complete.

I would like to see if there are any class action lawsuits pending that are similar to my situation with this airline. There seems to be a huge discrepancy between the advertised baggage policies stated on the legal page of the Jetblue website and what is actually implemented when someone files a baggage claim. “D. Destruction, Loss, or Delay of Baggage: The Carrier is liable for damages sustained in the case of destruction or loss of, damage to, or delay of checked and unchecked Baggage, as provided in the following paragraphs:” (https://www.jetblue.com/p/jetblue_coc.pdf) Nowhere in this Contract of Carriage (COC) dated 2017 does it state an original receipt is needed to replace baggage that was damaged by the carrier.

Besides being overwhelmingly upset with the outcome of my baggage claim and months of dealing with the worst customer service from Jetblue, I hope my experience can help another family in the same or similar situation. I would never recommend Jetblue Airways to anyone especially someone traveling with children. They are not a family friendly airline at all.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Over a weekend flight I was delayed 3+ hours in both directions because they didn't have pilots (weather and timed out). This cost me two lost 1/2 days of work, a family reception and a hotel room. I only received compensation for one flight after calling twice. It is not worth it if they can't compensate. Despite all the perks of a small airline they can't help much when crew shortage. Use JetBlue at your own risk. If you need to actually get somewhere use Delta.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Despite Jetblue has a Customer Bill of Rights the company doesn't honor its own policies. I have flown in several airlines and in the counted inconveniences that I've had the airline has always step up and offered me accommodations or any other form of reward for their faulty operation or change in plans. This is my first inconvenient with JetBlue and despite the "enormous" time in advance that I used to purchase these tickets the best answer I get from your company is "you have the option of canceling your reservation for a refund" which I find very unprofessional after making a schedule change of over 4 hours on each flight and in fact the return flight moved a day back.

In November 2017 I booked 11 flight tickets for end of March 2018. It was planned to take off late night on Friday so we could all go after work and the Return was on a Saturday midnight flight because we booked a tour and we would come back in the afternoon. Jetblue changed the first flight from 9 pm to 10 am and the return flight from Sunday 12:30 am to Saturday at 2 pm.

The answer is "yes" they can make schedule changes but if they change over 4 hours in a flight they should offer the customer some compensation, accommodation, vouchers or something to make up for the inconvenience and extra expenses incurred. In our case it would represent a day of work on 8 adults and one more night of hotel on Saturday since we cannot even make it to the proposed Saturday flight. Well... They did not want to do anything further to mitigate the damage... Just Terrible experience. So sorry about that because until this experience I thought they were pretty good.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I experienced delays in most of my flights to and from the Dominican Republic from San Francisco. There were delays going to the DR as well as traveling back. It was worse traveling back because the flight from the DR was delayed for over an hour. The only flight that was in time was the one that was connecting to SF that I missed because of the initial delay. I guess the concept of port of entry is foreign to the employees because she asked me what happened. I had to explain to her the process of immigration and customs. Checking and rechecking the bag.

The gate had just closed, they wouldn't let me on. They should've known I was there because I was coming off a flight they delayed. Anyway, I was booked onto another flight to JFK then SF, with an upgraded seat for my inconvenience. Only to find that the plane was on the tarmac with no power!!! So we had to wait another hour or so before we were all rebooked to other flights. I was downgraded to a regular seat, because I didn't pay for the previous seat with my inconvenience. I arrived in SF at 10 pm instead of 2 pm. And yeah... they offer you nothing!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I’m traveling with my family of five. We’ve been TrueBlue members for 15+ years. All of my children are TrueBlue members as well. We arrived at the airport. Due to inclement weather And traffic we arrived a couple of minutes late for our check in process. We got to the counter at 5:22 AM with our luggage and was told that we couldn’t check our luggage because it wasn’t 40 minutes before the flight was scheduled to take off. We brought it to the attendant checking us in. His name is Paul **. He was extremely rude and told me that we’re two minutes past the check in time and would not be able to check our luggage. I asked him if he could make any exceptions where I was traveling with my family and it’s after the holidays where the flights are extremely scarce and my daughter was returning back to college in Boston.

He then walked away with a smug look on his face and conferred with Vernon who apparently is the lead agent on the JetBlue desk in West Palm Beach at 5:22 AM in the morning on Jan 2. He came over and said, "We don’t care if you were TrueBlue member. There is no exceptions for you to get your luggage on the flight."

Now I will mind you they were five people standing at the desk and doing absolutely nothing but waiting for people to arrive. I can’t believe the total disrespect and customer service level that JetBlue provides now to their so-called TrueBlue members. How does the company like JetBlue have someone like Vernon Represent their customer service!!! This is a disgrace to treat your supposedly TrueBlue members for over 15 years in this manner. Can you only imagine if you’re not a TrueBlue member? Vernon Is the lead TrueBlue customer service agent at desk and was one of the rudest individuals I’ve ever come in contact with in the airline business. I have flown extensively around the world from Singapore to Tokyo to Beijing to Shanghai and I never encountered anyone so rude, curt, and arrogant.

I would advise you to think very carefully before you purchase your tickets or book any flight with JetBlue as to they absolutely don’t care about a family traveling with small children trying to bring their daughter back to college. I have all intentions on surrendering all five of my TrueBlue memberships with my letter to the chief executive officer of JetBlue. I refuse and will never be treated like this ever again and I will never fly JetBlue and I would tell you to ponder and think very carefully before you purchase any tickets from this airline. If this is how they treat their TrueBlue members can you imagine how they will treat you.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

This is the 3rd time in a month of major delays in their service from Florida to New York. Same supposed problem with fuel parts malfunctioning. Toilets not working. How can they claim their on time service when I have experienced the complete opposite!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I have never been treated so badly or have been confronted with such an offensive check in team and crew as on my recent JetBlue flight. I was shocked that upon check in the crew were abusive to myself and my mother. My father had recently died in a tragic car crash and I had to fly to California for the funeral. On the flight out I informed the airline of the death and that I was flying with an ESA Service Animal. I also provided the death certificate. The flight from New York City to California wasn’t an issue, although on the flight back from California I was harassed from the minute I checked in. The check in team (who appeared to be in a very bad mood) refused to honor my Service Animal ESA documentation insisting despite the animals paperwork that he was a pet - and that I had to pay extra fees (which is against the law).

Although the airline accepted his documents on the flight over they refused to accept them on the return flight and kept insisting despite the circumstances of my emergency trip for my fathers death, as well as other documentation provided, that they would not honor his paperwork. In the end I paid the fees and was told I could try to get a refund after I arrived, which obviously is a huge hassle, and no one under the circumstances should be put through that.

After check in, while going through security I was literally mowed down by a woman in a wheelchair. I was trying to put my shoes on and she and her handler literally hit me with the chair and I almost fell over then they started yelling at me to get out of the way. The security people became rude and aggressive, as if I was causing the problem, although I was only trying to get my things and move on. When I went to the gate I was harassed by the crew on several occasions while trying the board the flight. I was sitting quietly trying to relax before the flight and they came over and started threatening me that they may not let me fly due to the situation at check in with my animal and incident at security.

When I boarded the flight one of the crew members on the plane near my seat (Jake) was extremely loud and obnoxious shouting and loudly asking passengers to “follow him on Instagram”. I politely asked him to please be more quiet as my father recently died and being a very late (11pm departure) flight I wanted to sleep, he (flight attendant) snapped at me and said, “We are boarding right now and you can just put on your ear plugs on once we take off!”

I was horrified to be spoken to like this by the crew when I am suffering from a recent death in the family. He was completely and utterly rude and obnoxious and continued to shout and speak very loudly talking about personal information in loud tones such as “my personality was just too big for my little town of... “ and “follow me on (social media)..“ etc. I personally found this very inappropriate behavior for a flight attendant who is supposed to be serving passengers and the flight crew not boasting about his social media following and discussing his personal life in extremely loud tones. The attendant then complained to the flight crew that I asked him to be a "more quiet" and they literally threatened to remove me from the flight before takeoff.

In the end I was able to fly but I could not wait to get off that airline and the toxic situation of their negative and abusive crew. This was a horrific experience. I would never fly Jet Blue again and certainty would not recommend it to anyone I know. The team and crew is not professional, and I have never had such an emotionally distressing experience.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

Booked JetBlue vacations 8 months ahead of time. Original direct flight to destination was canceled and replaced with a stopover. Getting me there 6 hours later and taking 3 more hours to get there. The second flight was canceled due to weather. Trip was delayed by one day even though hotel and car rental were paid in full. NO REFUND was offered. The car rental was canceled because "pick up later than 12 hours after original reservation causes automatic cancellation of car rental" but no replacement car available. "You are on your own for transportation at destination". Never again. This company has no regard for the consumer. Stay away.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

On a recent flight with Jetblue, I left an IPAD in the seat where magazines are stored. Within 20 minutes I realized my mistake and notified Jetblue via email. It was impossible for me to go back to the gate! I was recently updated about my inquiry saying that they still had not located my item! I am so disappointed that the item could not be located as I notified them immediately with all the information they would need to find the item... Flight number... Seat number...etc. It was not visible to other passengers deplaning so it is highly unlikely that another passenger searched the pocket of the seat! So much for the plane being cleaned and ready for the next flight of passengers! While I know there are more pressing issues in life I am saddened that the IPAD belonging to my five-year-old granddaughter mysteriously disappeared off the plane in a matter of minutes.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I have never traveled with JetBlue, but other family members have, so I booked a flight from DTW to BGI (Barbados) well in advance of my March 2018 travel date and was very pleased with myself that I had snagged an excellent fare. Well, too good turned out to be too good to be true. The emails started coming in regarding time changes for the flights I'd booked. I didn't stress too much, because I know these things happen and most of the changes were no more than 30 minutes either way.

Until today. I got on the JetBlue mobile app to log my flights on my calendar and noticed that I had two separate return itineraries listed, one of which was my original booking, and the other was a new one -- for the following day! Was JetBlue going to put me up at a hotel for that extra day? Of course not. Did they even think this might be a problem? Nope. They said my original flight had been cancelled, there were no other flight options for the day I had originally planned to return, so there you go, we're shipping you home the NEXT day, because never mind any obvious problems with that plan. How does this happen? I'm furious. I cancelled my entire booking and my understanding is that I will now have the pleasure of waiting approximately 8 weeks for my refund. How quaint. I've re-booked on American and can tell you that there's not a person with a pulse who will ever persuade me to fly JetBlue.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Firstly JetBlue connection was missed by their delays and crew couldn’t help reschedule me to the next flight since they had other priorities. I had to call their 1800 number. Now the new flight is further delayed without any reason. Really terrible experience, don’t recommend flying JetBlue.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I like flying Jetblue, but am sorry they discontinued the one bag flies free policy. I usually fly American because I live in the DFW area, but Jetblue flies non-stop to Boston and that is where I was going.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I purchased a travel package through Jetblue to Bermuda. I explained I have a medical condition that may prohibit my travel. I was told not to worry because I Could the travel insurance. That was a BIG MISTAKE. The policy that was sold to me and never disclosed that the medical condition needed to be diagnosed with 120 days of travel. My condition was pre-existing 160 days. When I need to cancel I was denied. This was a waste of $1,756. NEVER BOOK TRAVEL THROUGH JETBLUE or ALLIANZ the insurer.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Great prices compared to other airlines, comfortable seats and good leg room. We've been able to book direct non-stop flights for half the cost of competitors and never had an issue.

Jetblue expert review by Erika Armstrong

Founded in 1999, JetBlue has become known for innovation and leading-edge technologies. In 2013, they were the first airline to offer personal electronic device connection from gate to gate.

• Multiple destinations: JetBlue offers flights to and from airports across the U.S. and in Central and South America.

• Partner airlines: For international travel outside of direct flight paths, JetBlue has 40 airline partners with worldwide destinations.

• Plenty of entertainment: At every JetBlue seat passengers can enjoy 36 channels of live TV, helping to pass the travel time more quickly.

• Rewards program: The TrueBlue rewards program offers point redemption with no blackout dates, and earned points never expire.

• Stretch out: JetBlue offers the most leg room in coach for anyone flying economy class.

• Best for: Business travelers and frequent fliers looking for a flexible rewards program and unique services.

Profile picture of Erika Armstrong
Erika Armstrong

Airlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.

Jetblue Company Information