Jetblue

Compare Airlines

Research top Airlines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Flight 89 to San Diego - After they kept us for 5 hours in airplane in JFK, they let us know the flight is canceled. In this 5 hours- that we were in a plane waiting for departure- the pilot made two announces, first that the plane doesn't have enough fuel and has to go back to the gate, and second announce told us the plane consumed too much fuel waiting for departure and we have to fuel again. One hour later we were told is a weather issue and the flight is canceled. Lies lies lies! In all this 5 hours they didn't give us water (about a sneaks we don't even talk). Was a chaos!

Delayed 3 hours going to New York. Delayed an other 3 hours going back home to California. I will have to call off work because of this. Not fair. Never flying with them again. Someone must do something about this.

I am writing this review because I don't want others to have the horrible experience I had with this airline. I flew JetBlue on 7/7/17 from Charleston, SC to Washington DC (Reagan). When I arrived at the airport in SC I checked one of my suitcases at the ticket counter. I had a small suitcase and my computer/roller bag that I have carried on to JetBlue flights on three other occasions. These were the only two bags I had. When I got to the gate, I was first in line to get on the plane as I had purchased a more space seat. The flight was late in boarding and the gate attendants were rushing. After they called for more space seats to board, I approached the gate. The gate attendant immediately told me I had to check one of the bags. I asked why, that I have two carry-ons. He told me that it was the rules. I told him that I had carried them on before, he said it was the rules. He put my small suitcase on the cart and I proceeded to get on the plane.

When I got onto the plane I realized that I had items that I needed to get out of the small suitcase. I went up front and saw my suitcase at the door with other suitcases. I asked the flight attendant if I could retrieve my items from the suitcase. He told me now, that if I got off - just the three feet to get my items, that I could not get back on. I went back to my seat. I called JetBlue customer service who told me that I had to address it with the attendant at the gate - which was not an option. The flight attendant came onto the plane and was closing overhead bins - which were not completely full. My small suitcase was much smaller than others that were brought onto the plane - and the bins were not full. I indicated to him that I was going to file a complaint about the manner in which I was treated.

When I arrived in DC I went to baggage claim. I called the Charleston airport to get the name of the gate attendant. I spoke to the same ticket counter attendant who assisted me and I explained what happened. He told me that he knew who the gate attendant was - but it was one of two people. While I was on the phone with him my luggage came through on the carousel. I looked at my small suitcase and saw that it was partially open. When I opened the suitcase I discovered that I had two items that were gone from the suitcase - a mini iPad and my jewelry box. I provided this information to the ticket counter attendant who was still on the phone with me. He told me to go to the baggage office and file a claim. I went to the office and filed a claim. I have not heard anything from JetBlue.

I contacted JetBlue customer service when I arrived home. I was told by the customer service clerk that the gate attendant in Charleston put in the notes on my record that my bags were oversize and that is why I was asked to check one. This was a blatant lie - was placed in the record after I told him that I was filing a complaint. I fly for business four to five times a month. I have never had this type of experience with an airline, including forcing me to gate check a bag when others took suitcases on the plane that were larger than mine; the flight attendant refusing to let me obtain my valuables from my bag; and then having items stolen from my suitcase. There has not been any response to my concerns - and customer service was not able to help me. I hope that I will be able to get my stolen items back - but I am not confident it will happen. I will not fly JetBlue, will not recommend them to others. This was a horrible experience!

This happened twice in 10 days on our trip to Florida... No weather issues in either direction. First flight scheduled to leave at 6:47 pm to Ft Lauderdale out of Newark Liberty... Originally flight was 27% full... Then the delays started. Ended up departing at 1:00 am with a totally full plane. The 2 scheduled flights after ours were put on our plane to fill it up!!! Same exact thing happened on the return flight... From Ft Lauderdale. 8:50 departure, empty plane... Then the delays started at around 7:10 pm. No weather problems at all... Perfectly clear weather in Lauderdale. By the time we departed at 11:00 pm, another full airplane!!! I know what's going on. I am done flying Jetblue. They suck. In flight they gave us warm bottles of water... I asked for ice. Attendant was upset by that request. I am done!!!

Today July 20,2017. I had to sign up on this web site just to speak out. I was in the travel business for over 40 yrs. And I never witness such bad service as the following: My sister & husband who has stage 4 cancer trying to get home from San. to Bos. after 3 weeks of medical treatment. Schedule Jet Blue # 620. Depart San 11:20am arrive. Bos 802pm. We check the status of the flight. Twice. It states flight delayed leave San 12:50pm arrive Bos 9:30pm. No other airline were delayed that time frame. I have a 2hr ride to pickup them. As I arrive early to beat the traffic, I get a call from my sister. They missed the flight with 35 other passengers. Jet Blue decides it will take off on time and left. Do you think JB is trying to open seating due to their overbooked flight? Who's to know.

My sister and husband cannot get home for 2 more days due to it. Must be non stop and they don't fly on Wed. Non stop. JB response was "this happens all the time. You should still show up early." I reply "then why say delayed" especially an ill person that the less time waiting in an airport is well worth it. Will be writing for a refund but who knows. They gave a 100.00 voucher but is useless at this point because it will be the last time on Jet Blue. So sad to see such a sophisticated industry become a Mickey Mouse operation. Last words "Do Not Trust The Airline Computers" and recheck everything.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?

Flight #0492, LAX to Buffalo, unexpectedly cancelled, original flight time, 4.5h. The airline now flies me into Orlando (flight # 132), via red eye, to wait 6.5h, in Orlando to catch a flight to Buffalo (flight #1586). Airline reimbursed me for round trip flight but couldn't guarantee meal vouchers or compensation for extra flight or wait time spent in the airport. Guy at the service counter when I got to LAX had nothing to say but sorry and call the 1800 JETBLUE. Compensation occurred after I spent 45 minutes on the phone with a rep then the supervisor. At first they were unwilling to do anything immediately until an official review occurred one week after the flight cancellation. When I said this was unacceptable, that's when they bumped me to the supervisor.

Evidently, the flight crew had maxed out their flight time limit. Supervisor blamed it on construction in JFK and Boston, causing flight delays, maxing flight crews FAA sanctioned air time out. Must be difficult to know your stranding your customers in the airport. Would expect the airline to have a contingency plan in place for these types of incidents, but I guess the common person/plebian is expendable in their viewpoint. No compensation for meals or other perks for the hardship. No compensation for the wasted time spent trying to get to destination. Not to mention the dirty feeling they leave you with "what will it take to make this right." Leave it to the customer to come up with solutions, only to let the company feel like it exonerated itself and make it feel like what it did there was right. Disappointing, disheartening, poor form and customer service. I will never be Flying with this Jetblue again and would encourage others to avoid as well.

Unprofessional crewmember. I am writing this review to tell about my first JetBlue experience. JetBlue has shown no interest in hearing about my experience. I wrote to Dear JetBlue and had only space for a short introduction. How can you complain about a crewmember and not have room to explain your complaint? They did follow up with an apology even though I didn't even get to start my story. They ended apology with, "We hope we can regain your trust." I was taking my first family vacation and this was returning flight. My family purchased 5 seats and when I board I'm politely greeted. So far so good. I noticed no available carry on space on top of 4 out of 5 assigned spots. I'm told to find another spot. I thought no big deal. Plane is almost ready for take off and another passenger seated 2 rows behind me also could not find spot.

I said, "Sir I had the same problem" and they told me "find another available spot downwards". He thanked me and proceeded to find spot. Crewmember (Dee) overheard and said "Sir thank you for your assistance and for doing my job but I will make sure everyone is taken care of." I said "Sorry." I now noticed my tv screen was out of order. A short time later another crewmember walks down aisle and I asked about tv. She checked and verified it was out of order and said I would be accommodated. She offered 15 dollar voucher but I said I didn't fly much and might not have use for it. She said to let crewmember in charge of my section know about it and they would accommodate me however possible. She really was trying to help me. Unfortunately we had to deboard since traffic control has delayed flight.

I don't blame JetBlue for delay. I noticed pilots along for ride retrieving their carry on baggage from all 4 of slots assigned to my seats. Anyway we board again after two hour delay and I noticed pilots' bags again in my assigned carry on spots. This time I couldn't find spots until end of the plane. We take off. After announcements, they began serving refreshments. They announced extra accommodations because of delay for everyone. Crewmember (Dee) asked what would I like to drink. I asked if I would have to pay for one beer or if it would be considered as a accommodation for my tv not working. She looked strangely at me and said all we give are vouchers and we mail it. I explained what first crewmember said and said I didn't know if a beer would qualify as an accommodation.

(Dee) rudely says, "What do you want." I said, "What kind of beer do you have." Again very rudely says, "There's a menu in pocket of front seat." I open menu and again she rudely tells me page. I didn't know why she was so bothered and didn't think I did anything wrong. (Dee) continued to take orders and about 5 min later served all passengers except my daughter and a passenger in front of me as well as myself. As she walks by she stopped and asked me who gave me the information about other accommodations because it was false. I mistakenly pointed to crewmember in front of the plane instead of rear. She then proceeded to talk to crewmember in front about situation. That's when I realized I pointed out wrong crewmember. (Dee) returned with beer and before could apologize for pointing out wrong crewmember she said "Who again gave you that false information."

I can tell she is mad and she is looking at me as if I was a liar. I apologized and said it was crewmember at rear but am sorry if I'm being inconvenient. I just didn't know if a beer would qualify as a accommodation. She said it was fine but I could tell she was upset. At this point passenger in front reminds (Dee) about her coffee. (Dee) rudely says to her, "Give me a minute." I said "I'm sorry but my daughter hasn't gotten her Diet Coke either." Now (Dee) is very bothered. She returned with coffee and my daughter's drink and returned back to front of plane to talk and stare back at me with front crewmember. I started feeling very uncomfortable since now even other passengers are discussing situation and agree that she was being very rude and dismissive with me. About 15 min pass by and (Dee) announces that garbage pick-up would soon be down aisle.

5 min later front crewmember comes down collecting garbage but stops at her section 2 rows before mine. I assume that was her section. My section just put garbage back on trays in front of seats. 15 more minutes go by and I want a Coke and to get rid of garbage. I pressed the button for assistance. 10 min go by and I pressed the button again. (Dee) sees light over seat then proceeded to talk with front crewmember and stare back again at me. I'm really uncomfortable as I thought she must be talking bad about me and can tell by her body language she is upset. 5 more minutes go by and (Dee) finally acknowledges me. She sarcastically said "How can I help you." I replied "The garbage retrieval never came and I also wanted a Coke." She said, "Garbage retrieval will come soon and to (rudely) give her a minute for the Coke."

2 min later (Dee) brought me my soda. She then again goes to front of plane to talk with front crewmember and stare back at me. I know something's wrong. I thought all this fuss over 1 beer. All she had to say was that beer would not qualify and it would have been fine. She had an issue from the beginning when I was helping out another passenger explaining about not having an available carry on space and having to look for another. A short time later the front crewmember comes by and I said, "Excuse me but I'm really sorry I mistakenly pointed at you and was confused about an extra accommodation for my tv not working." She said "No problem." She was very nice and explained that extra accommodations are to the discretion of the crewmember assigned to my section. I said "I understand", but asked if customer service is also up to the crewmember assigned to my section.

She said "absolutely not." I said "She has been very rude to me a few times and made me uncomfortable when she would talk to you and stare back at me every time she has gone up to front of plane." She apologized and said it was just a miscommunication. I didn't even want to get into all the mess in the beginning when she thanked me for doing her job. She said she would talk to (Dee) and apologized again. I said "You don't need to apologize you did nothing wrong but (Dee) should for making this a uncomfortable flight. She didn't even take care of her section all the time she spent talking about me. Lucky no one in our section ever needed anything. Unless they were just entertained with my ordeal." She immediately went up to talk to (Dee) and later front crewmember collected garbage. 2 hr flight so all this happened throughout almost full flight. Didn't see (Dee) again till deboarding.

I had to wait since I had five seats in row 12 of flight 84 on the 15th of June 2017, and I have 5 bags scattered throughout rear of the plane. I walk by (Dee) after waiting 20 min to be able to retrieve my luggage and she is saying goodnight to all passengers walking by. I walk by and say "good night". At exit of plane I said to front crewmember, I told you she wasn't going to apologize. After flight I just felt bothered. I didn't see any compassion or caring from (Dee). I saw on JetBlue's site that words matter and attitude and integrity and that they want to hear about anyone's experience good or bad. Thats not the case. Their 800 number did seem to care and were extremely apologetic but said Dear JetBlue site would return a email to me and that someone at JetBlue would want to hear about my full experience.

That was not the case either. I got an apology email, sorry and too bad in my opinion. This is probably a boring story, but it was my experience flying JetBlue for the first time and I didn't think crewmember (Dee) followed her mission statement whatsoever. JetBlue's core values don't seem to apply for someone voicing a concern. What happened to customer service. I appreciate if anyone takes the time to read this. I am 37 years old and I have never complained to a company. Very dissatisfied with JetBlue.

I flew from MSY (New Orleans) to JFK (NYC) in May 27, 2017 and the flight was delayed by over an hour for no reason. There was no weather. JFK was down to one runway. Jetblue offered us no compensation for causing us to miss our train. Fortunately Amtrak is awesome. On May 30, 2017, my two year old son and I were supposed to fly back to MSY. We had one checked bag, which contained my son's nebulizer and allergy medication in it. The flight was scheduled to leave at 3:53 PM. The flight was cancelled. Jetblue automatically put us on the next flight which was to leave at 9:18 PM. I asked for an earlier flight with another airline, but they don't book with other airlines. A new flight out with another airline would have cost me around $1,000. Jetblue refused to issue me a voucher, or a refund, or any sort of compensation for this delay. I then get a text that the new flight is delayed two and a half more hours.

I started demanding a hotel room, and my luggage back so I could give my son his medicine. Because we were made to wait so long, all the other flights to MSY were gone. I tried to get one to Houston, as I have family there, but no dice. I found out that there was a Delta flight to MSY which left at 5, that they could have put us on had they bothered to run a freaking Google search for flights. Right as I was losing my ** with the "Just Ask" people, they got a message that another plane was coming to get us at 9:25. We took that flight home. We got home after 2 AM, which is A LOT for a little kid to deal with. They are still saying that the flight isn't eligible for any compensation, which is **, because their Customer Bill of Rights has a compensation chart based on how long your delay was. We're eligible for a $200 credit per that. Don't fly JetScrew. Southwest is infinitely more reliable.

On May 25, 2017 Jetblue flight 933 from MCO (Orlando, Fl.) to SJU (San Juan, PR) was supposed to depart at 9:10 PM. The flight was delayed 18 times from 9:00PM to 7:00AM next day. The people working at the customer service counter they were giving us excuses all the time not telling us what was going on. At the end they said they were waiting for a crew to flight the plane. They gave us a flight voucher of only $100 dollars for the inconvenience. In addition to this, on May 29, 2017 the return flight was delayed too, giving us excuses again. They keep changing the gate and departure time. I don't know what is going on with Jetblue because in the past they were excellent but one thing I know for sure, I will not flight again using JetBlue and I am going to spread the word about their delays and poor service.

First time I ever booked a flight with JetBlue. My flight was cancelled the morning of. I already had my bus paid for and scheduled to get me to the Airport. I had to book with another airline with no flights going to the city I was going to. Had to get family to drive six hours at midnight to pick me up in the closest city I could find. Needless to say I will never book with JetBlue again. Happy Mother's Day Jet Blue!!!

We were scheduled to leave Daytona Florida at 1:23 on Monday May 15, 2017. At 9:00 am that morning we received an email from Jetblue notifying us that the flight was cancelled and we needed to call to reschedule. Ours was the only flight out of Daytona so we were forced to find a flight out of Orlando. When we spoke to the customer service representative not once did they apologize for all the inconvenience. The gentleman from Hertz was more apologetic when we had to call to meet modify our car reservation. We were rebooked at 10:23 that evening, which was extremely late for my 3 year old.

When we arrived at the airport after driving an extra hour we were told they didn't have three seats next to each other. So my 3 year old and I were in row 31 and my husband was in row 22. After takeoff I was surprised to see empty seats directly across the aisle from me, in front of me, and diagonal from me. I would think that customer service could see from their seating charts the available seats and placed a family together. The flight attendants were nice enough and the flight itself was good. However, I was supposed to be arriving at 4:30 pm and instead arrived at 1:30 in the morning. The lot we parked our car at had closed and we had to take a taxi when we arrived.

Jetblue cancelled the flight, not due to weather, and we were stuck paying extra for our rented car and parking. They offer no type of compensation because they cancelled it 4 hours prior to takeoff. They were not apologetic in the least. My suggestion is not to fly in to Daytona Florida. They only offer one flight and if they cancel it you will end up paying with money and time.

May 17, 2017 I was scheduled to take my international trip that had already been rescheduled by JetBlue a month after I made the original reservation. After changing all of my hotel accommodations from my original reservation on May 17, my flight was rescheduled two times while I was at the airport on the day of departure. When I asked for assistance to address my concern regarding my connecting flight I was told they could not inform my connecting flight of the delay due to their famous weather lie that only JetBlue was experiencing today in JFK. I called JFK they said no weather delays in their city. After running through the terminal and getting on a tram I made it to the gate but they would not let me board because the airline did not notify them of any delays.

Not only was my departure city JetBlue plane leaking in the back of the small plane and the TV didn't work. Now I was stuck in JFK and my next connecting flight doesn't leave until 2:25 pm the next day. A few very nice ticket agents from my connecting flight from another airline apologized they could not help me get on the plane and went on to offer me advice, "Ask them for a ticket on the international airline leaving in an hour and you will get to your final destination by tomorrow on time", or "ask them for a hotel voucher." They showed me more respect and consideration than the airline I bought the ticket from "JETBLUE".

My contact with the supervisor from JETBLUE on the 1800 did not improve my experience with JETBLUE. I explained my pre-paid final destination hotel charges, my now shortened visit stay, my pre-paid events I was scheduled to attend tomorrow and pleaded with her to get me on the International plane leaving in an hour. Her ridiculous response was they have a partnership with this airline but she couldn't see it on her screen. When I didn't buy that she said, "That airline is a partner but they can't buy tickets from them." With the least bit of an apologetic tone she told me my only option was to go ask for a hotel voucher and take my flight tomorrow at 2:25.

Since when did my purchasing a ticket from "JETBLUE " whose motto is "to put the humanity back into flying"!!! warrant my being treated like this was a problem I created and "here is some charity we can give you if you really want to make a big deal out of it"!!! Unbelievable, unprofessional, the worst customer service I have experienced for something I paid for. Report to BBB or anyone you can think of. This is unacceptable, will never fly JETBLUE again and will make sure friends and family boycott as well.

On a weekday evening flight from Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles, my 67 yr old wife & I were assigned seating in the row ahead of the emergency exit. Those seats do not recline. My wife who suffers from sciatica, but is otherwise quite fit, requested that we be allowed to sit in seats that recline.She was told that it would cost an additional $80.00 per seat. I counted 12 empty seats in the 4 rows directly behind us. There were more throughout the plane. Seems that they deliberately assign seating to inconvenience passengers & enrich themselves. They really don't give a damn about customer comfort!

My flight leaving late out of Las Vegas for no reason other than the airplane coming in arriving late, lead me to miss my connection flight the next morning and spending four hours in Logan airport without even a breakfast voucher or any sort. JetBlue stated they don't have access to rebook on another airlines nor were they willing to compensate any way and even for a cup of coffee. I don't fly JetBlue, and this experience confirms I would never fly them again.

The plane was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, beverages selection and snack selection was good added cost for other boxed snacks. Not crazy expensive. Airport accommodations for the terminal were nice. Clean and a good selection of stores. Take off and landing was on time. Loading the plane was cumbersome. There was an issue with a passenger that seem to hold up the plane loading. The TVs need to be upgraded and the headphone jacks need to be repaired.

Jetblue looking to become the next United. Horrible flight experience where they closed the gate on two women who had confirmed boarding passes because they were in the bathroom. For a delayed flight that ended up taking off 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. There were empty seats on flight. They would not open the door for them. I refused to sit for takeoff. While we waited they did open the door to let a random stand-by passenger on to take my colleagues seat. Jetblue reasoning paperwork was closed. Why did this other woman get on? She had a seat - SO DID MY COLLEAGUES. Jetblue’s approach, call the police on me because I was delaying the flight, rather than accommodate paying passengers with confirmed seats. I emailed customer service and they basically said, “Too bad, we stand by our crew members (more than we care about our passengers).”

On Monday May 1st 2017 I boarded my plane heading to Salt Lake City from Long Beach. The flight I boarded was flight #2132 that left at 8:23 PM. After the plane was boarded they announced there was an electrical issue with the plane and that plane would no longer be able to leave. I was seated on the very last row (Row 25) in the aisle seat. When they announced that the flight would not be leaving any longer I pulled my phone out to communicate to my father that we wouldn't be making it home. I took a photo of myself and was getting ready to send it to my Father.

Moment later the flight attendant (Woman) came screaming up to me demanding that she see the photo I took. I was caught off guard and was confused why she insisted on seeing the photo, I wasn't happy about doing so but I proceeded to show her the photo. Come to find out she was in the background of the photo. In A very disrespectful manner she then told me I would need to delete the photo because she didn't consent to a photo of her being taken. I explained to her that I was not taking a photo of her. She did happen to be in the background. I then deleted the photo like she asked and went on to leave the flight. When I went to board our delayed flight two hours later my ticket didn't scan, a manager pulled me aside and told me that the flight attendant filed a complaint and that I would not be allowed to take the flight. I was forced to miss the flight and was forced to take the flight the next morning which caused me to miss the whole day of work.

It is absolutely absurd that this flight attendant would file a complaint against me using my own phone to take a photo. She thought I was going to post it to social media. I deleted it when she asked me to and she still had the audacity to kick me off the next flight. In this day and age there are so many horrible stories of customers being wrongfully by flight attendants and other various employees and I will not tolerate it. I will not be flying Jetblue again in the future and will pass this horrible experience along to everybody that I know.

Horrendous customer service and nonexistent accountability and leadership culture. This airline has stolen and breached consumer privacy, purposely overbooked and displaced passengers and apparently this is so common as to make it a regular business practice. Here's my latest experience with Jetscrew. Flying from San Diego to Buffalo, connecting through JFK. Flight from San Diego to leave at 1 pm. The morning of I get a text that the flight won't be leaving until 3:20. Land in JFK and my connecting flight has left as have the flights for about 500 people. Agent at the gate denied assistance and promptly disappeared. Mind you this is Jetblue's flagship terminal at JFK, also home of their company headquarters.

We land at 12:30 a.m., all these people displaced and missing flights, not a single customer service agent available and only people in the bags dept... Those employees can't won't help you and will lie just to get you to stop asking questions. Everyone says call the 1800 number, first call I get told to talk to the people at the airport. Baggage people say call the number, 2nd call they will rebook ok. Rebooked for a flight six hours later. Sleep in terminal. No hotel. No nothing. The reason for the delays, air traffic control, runway construction, weather, everyone of those a lie. But the reasons are specific because if they tell you that they run their booking software to do this on purpose so they maximize their profits, that is illegal.

So, after listening to the agents lie, tell people to different reasons for the same flight being delayed and they have absolutely no motivation to solve the problem, but you can see that they know exactly how to disappear so that people just give up and manage the costs of the delay themselves. Renting cars, etc... The kicker they rebook on the phone but when you go to get the boarding pass they make you pay extra for the seat. Then the 6:00 a. m flight to Buffalo they are rebooking because again same deal. This airline is, has, and will continue to be a garbage airline until they have a massive leadership change.

As I'm undergoing this nonsense, listening to ever more absurd fibbing by the airline, I decide to take a running poll of the people that work in the terminal. They will tell you exactly what I just recounted. I asked how often does this happen? Answer - a lot. What does that mean? 1x-2x a week? The employees say "all the time". What does that mean? That was the answers I got. No one would say how often but, I gathered that all the time means more than 2x a week. The best part is they have the gall to rewrite their terms and conditions, so that when you buy a ticket you are forced to agree that you are willing to have the airline screw you. The lying is what drives me nuts, that is willful fraud. So, since I have time I look up JetBlue class action lawsuits. What do you know, this airline has been doing this for years and they have gotten away with it so it continues. Same pattern and practice, same lies, same horrible customer service. Disgusted.

On April 27, 2017 traveling from Florida to New York on JetBlue was the worst experience ever. My flight was at 3:18pm and they delayed it all the way to 9pm. Mind you when I got here at 1:30 I had to stop at Burger King and feed my kids which cost me 30 dollars. So when the flight got delayed I notice people were getting accommodated on a different flight but not going my way. So I asked the lady at the front desk if there is anyway of them accommodating me with a voucher to feed my kids later and I was suppose to be at a sports event by 8pm and they don't provide food on the plane as it is. She came at me with an attitude stating that is not her problem and for me to take a seat. I then asked her can I speak with her supervisor. She rolled her eyes was when I asked her what's her attitude. She called a man named Leroy. This is at Florida airport-mco who was no help at all.

While I explain how rude she was she turned and snapped at me stating, "You can be removed or go take another flight." When I turned to her I told her, "Make me." Instead of her supervisor reprimanding her he then tells me I need to be quiet or "I will have you removed." I told him, "You have rude workers who I refused to let them speak to me in that manner. What you need to do is check your workers." Jetblue is no longer my airline. I'm going back to American Airlines or Delta. I strongly recommend this airline to teach their workers about customer service, accommodated their customers with better service and get better planes. The ride to Florida was delayed and was shaking all the way there. Now heading to New York it's been 5 hour delay. This is insane. I'm traveling with 3 kids and they don't care so from now on NO MORE JETBLUE. WORST AIRLINE EVER!!! - A very unsatisfied customer.

Jetblue has TV in front of each seat, free movies, free wifi, good free snacks, comfortable seats. If you have a Jetblue Credit Card (No annual fee) onboard purchases of food, beer, wine, blanket, headset, are 1/2 price. If you need to change a flight, however, there is a $150 change fee.

Flight 2509 from JFK on April 7 2017 was canceled saying it was due to weather. I kept looking at the weather app to understand where the severe weather condition was at the cause a flight to cancel. The fact that it was cancel and they decide to accommodate me to a flight on Sunday is making lose two days when I had to go for a family event that started the next. They of course only offer me my return money but would not help me find a flight on another airline. To make matter worst Jetblue had the 11:50 pm which was the next flight to the same destination leaving on time with no delay. Why they completely cancel that flight only and not other airlines was not grounded on JFK for same reason. Putting me on a Sunday flight not giving a discount so could be able to fly in the future or try to negotiate with other airlines.

Jetblue was not right in doing this change of giving me a 48 hr flight as their next flight for something that I did not cause is horrible. This airline charges for bags. No food on all international flights and delays even after them having their own terminal. I'm certainly not flying Jetblue anymore. This has been the worst experience with them and is very unacceptable. I'm very annoyed and dissatisfied long time client with Jetblue. I would rather go with Delta than fly with this unprofessional airline.

I tried contacting JetBlue before writing this, but their contact page does not display a valid e-mail address for customer complaints. In short, I attempted to ask the lead flight attendant a question about unfair treatment to passengers. The attendant could not hear me so I decided that I would contact them after the flight as to not disrupt others, I asked the attendant not to worry about it. She continued to raise her voice at me, until I finally asked her to please move on and forget about it. This made her extremely upset, she yelled at me during an overnight flight because I did not want to raise my voice. She walked away and returned two minutes later, while I was trying to fall asleep, and exclaimed "I solved the mystery!"

At that point I was speechless and listened to her as she went on a loud rampage that did not answer my question. She deliberately came back to my seat to start a scene and the mystery comment is plain ridiculous and will not help deescalate situations. I agreed with her because her stance was very threatening and she was yelling at me once again. I felt uncomfortable and scared being verbally abused while flying by myself, by the person that I trusted to be knowledgeable. Then she made an announcement that it was 7:45 pm, when the Sun was just coming up. Passengers laughed but she did not correct herself.

I also observed another flight attendant verbally abuse another woman of color that was carrying with her baby and wanted her other child to sit by her. After being extremely hostile to her, he added "so no more moving", which is unprofessional and a disrespectful way to talk to an adult that has paid to have an at least acceptable flight experience. I am questioning the sobriety and mental clarity of this crew, as their reactions were so exaggerated and overly defensive. I understand that customers are annoying a lot of the time, but I felt like I was the one trying to calm the flight attendant down. I was also not offered the complimentary snack. I will not be traveling with this company again, and will file a formal complaint with DOT if JetBlue does not attempt to contact me. This happened on flight 602 Phoenix-Boston on 4-7-17.

I am Louise **. I am 86 soon to be 87 on April 9th grandmother of 13 grandchildren. I live in Florida and on numerous occasions travel to the West Coast (San Francisco) to visit my son, his wife, and children. I like to fly JetBlue because it is a direct flight and I have always had a good experience. Today I had a very upsetting experience with a JetBlue employee. Let me also mention that I am handicapped and must use a wheelchair to board and to deplane. I had one regulation suitcase I carried on. I also had my purse and my knitting bag which contained my glasses my medicines, and my lunch.

I was asked to check in my small bag the size of a small tote. I tried to explain to her that I needed my personal bag and it wasn't a question of the $25 but her rude attitude. She wouldn't even listen to me. I complied with her request but was quite upset the whole trip. I am writing to you to please have your employees take sensitivity seminars and try to handle each case on an individual basis. Thank you for listening to my complaint.

During the month of February 2016, I went to St. Lucia and returned a week later. As always, I called JetBlue Customer Service, shared my confirmation code and dates of my flight in order to receive my TrueBlue points for the flights. The representative took the information and told me that I received 938 points for each flight and asked me if there is anything else she can help me with. Well I took the rep's word for it, not knowing that I can check behind her. Well here it is 13 months later when I had to call JetBlue to cancel a one way flight (cancellation fee 90 dollars for a 174 dollar ticket).

While on hold I decided to look at my profile and flight history and noticed that my departing flight in February 2016 was missing. After speaking to the rep, I inquired on my TrueBlue points and learned that I did not receive TrueBlue points for my departing flight, only the returning flight. I gave them my confirmation code but they said its too late to give me credit because more than a year has passed. Well that is not my fault if I called it in and the rep forgot to give me credit for the departing flight. It is obvious that I called because I received points for the returning flight. I have flown with JetBlue for more than 10 years and I am extremely disappointed with how they handled this matter. When the customer makes a mistake or cancels, we have to pay a penalty, yet when JetBlue makes a mistake we receive NO COMPENSATION.

I am very disappointed with this company because they would not allow me to take my brake pads on the plane to my cousin in the Bahamas, as so they told me I would need to call the 800 number to get a refund. After calling the 800 number, I was told that since the airport did not put any notes in the computer, The only thing they could do was issue me a $35 credit. Who the hell says I want to fly on Jetblue again after all of the crap I've been through? Not to mention they sent me a text and email saying that my return flight was cancelled. Then that night after I ended up going to the airport to see if I can catch an earlier flight, the idiots send an apology email saying the cancellation was sent in error. Too many stupid mistakes for me. I cannot deal with mistakes and stupidity from any company!!!

Flight 1118 delay is evening. The crew kept saying weather in New York but my weather app says different, my wife at home says different and also video chat back to New York shows different. Three hours and to send flight delays due to weather. JetBlue crew comes back and tell us it may be a mechanical issue as well. JetBlue me to fix this. This is horrible. I am disabled sitting in the airport at least see Charlotte Douglas Airport and I also found out TSA closes so what is a person supposed to do. I feel like I'm kidding and I'm being held hostage. To make sure it's my business never to fly JetBlue again. I'm uncomfortable and dissatisfied. Horrible situation for bereavement family.

The plane design is not friendly. Not sure why they did it? I keep pressing my right side passenger video control as it is on the armrest. Unbelievable. I just came from Delta and they served some food and drink. But this Jetblue flight for 6 hours from SFO to JFK is pathetic. Will never book here.

Flight on 1/27 5 pm from Aruba to JFK: It was a horrible experience. The aircraft was extremely old, felt like it was 100 years old and it can fall apart. Everything looked ripped and broken, dirty and filthy, very worn out and overused. The minute people got on the plane, everybody got very nervous and concerned of the idea of flying on this old thing. The plane was making very loud noises before taking off once we were driving to the runway. The service was very poor, the flight attendants looked and sounded very frustrated and unprofessional. In the beginning of the flight, they said that they will offer a complimentary coffee, but they never did through the entire 4.5 hr flight. They only passed one time offering the soda and juice in the very beginning of the flight and then we didn't even see them for 4 hours straight. They were sitting back.

Once I got up asking for a cup of coffee, the flight attendant shouted back 'no time for coffee no more, we are landing soon'. The TVs weren't working most of the flight. They showed one very old movie with every 15 minutes interactions and connection issues. Nobody bothered to complain because people were very nervous through the entire flight hoping that they will arrive safely. And I must add, it's just that flight that was horrible. When we fly a week earlier from JFK to Aruba, the flight was great! The plane was new, the service was excellent. So, JetBlue, please overlook the flight 1058 on 1/27 5 pm. The crew and the aircraft needs to be changed. Thanks.

The domestic first flight TPA to JFK was serviced by Jetblue in cooperation with EgyptAir. Jetblue airport crew on TPA ripped us off with $2600 on our credit card for extra baggage fees that are not disclosed anywhere in their website and doesn't match what Jetblue or EgyptAir confirmed when we called prior to flight. When I tried to complain they called the Police for me. When Police came he told crew manager that I wasn't doing anything against the law and asked if any charges will be refunded but unfortunately when I came back I found $2600 charge on my credit card.

Jetblue have treated me like a criminal when only I was asking not to overcharge me. I guess they thought I am not worthy or dangerous cause I am from and traveling to Middle East. It was a horrible experience and I will dispute those charges that I didn't even sign for or authorize and will take it all the way to court if needed. Will never fly Jetblue again.

This is a review of the airline not the flight as I was not allowed to fly. I had an 8 AM flight to San Fran in their version of Business Class, Mint. When I tried to check-in online it would not allow me so I went to the airport and at the kiosk I was also told to see someone. I stood in line for 30 minutes and was refused a ticket despite having paid for the ticket in advance on my frequent flyer account on JetBlue site.

I had a charge from JetBlue on a previous family trip that I was disputing with my credit card company as fraudulent. Although I had not received notice it appears the credit card company agreed that the charges were fraudulent and reversed the charges. Despite selling me a ticket JetBlue would not let me get a boarding ticket without paying the fraudulent charges that were in dispute. The shift supervisor, Jillian, said that I could not do anything but pay and that there was no one else to talk to about it. In short I missed my flight and had to rebook on a real carrier later, and missed important meetings. Very unprofessional and despicable that they would book a ticket and not honor the transaction with no notice otherwise!

Expert Review

Erika ArmstrongAirlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.    More about Erika→

Founded in 1999, JetBlue has become known for innovation and leading-edge technologies. In 2013, they were the first airline to offer personal electronic device connection from gate to gate.

• Multiple destinations: JetBlue offers flights to and from airports across the U.S. and in Central and South America.
  • Partner airlines: For international travel outside of direct flight paths, JetBlue has 40 airline partners with worldwide destinations.
  • Plenty of entertainment: At every JetBlue seat passengers can enjoy 36 channels of live TV, helping to pass the travel time more quickly.
  • Rewards program: The TrueBlue rewards program offers point redemption with no blackout dates, and earned points never expire.
  • Stretch out: JetBlue offers the most leg room in coach for anyone flying economy class.
  • Best for Business travelers and frequent fliers looking for a flexible rewards program and unique services.

Compare Airlines