Jetblue

Jetblue Reviews

1.3/5 (81 ratings)

About Jetblue Reviews

Jetblue Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?

Original review: March 30, 2021

My family and I have been flying JetBlue from Orlando, Florida to Montego Bay, Jamaica since 2008. First, it is a direct flight and Second, the price is absolutely right. Twice a year we booked tickets with ease at jetblue.com where we selected our own seats and paid for extra luggage at a discounted rate. We accumulated so many Frequent Flyers’ miles it paid for two round trip tickets twice. We were such frequent, model flyers we were upgraded to Pre-Check. The entertainment (TV) is not what it used to be where you had access to movies, Bravo, CNN and satellite radio. Our last flight, December 2019 you could access the movie channels. Anyway, the flight has always been smooth, on time, well stocked with eat all you want snacks and beverages and well staffed with hardworking, friendly Flight Attendants and Pilots.

Original review: March 29, 2021

After having to hold for about 30 minutes, I finally got to talk to Sarah. We had some questions on the "carry-ons" and our reservations were somewhat complicated. We spent another 25 minutes to get everything squared away but Sarah did a great job cooling me down after our long wait and we're looking forward to our non stop flight.

Get buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2021

We’ve been flying JetBlue for years. The price of the flights are reasonable and we almost always find not only the dates but the times that are convenient for us. The planes and seating are very clean, and if you’re hungry but don’t want to pay for a meal you can ask for as many snacks and beverages as you like.

Original review: March 25, 2021

I was stranded on a connecting flight due to weather. I don't fly often so I was very upset. The desk person was very kind and understood my nervousness. She made another reservation the next day, which was the next flight out from JFK. She also helped me find a nearby hotel that had transportation to and from the airport. She went out of her way for me and I will be forever grateful,

Original review: March 17, 2021

The reason I fly Jet Blue is because the seats are roomier and more comfortable. I do like the legroom. Even though I am short I like being able to stretch out my legs. Also, most of the time my plane is on time. The flight attendants are very nice and are always helpful. The planes are clean. Usually a good movie is going to be shown. I would recommend them. I wish they would fly to all the cities.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

Booked a Jet Blue flight. When we arrived at airport we were told that they have a "partnership" with American Airlines and we would be on one of their flights instead. It's kind of like being told you're going to your favorite ice cream shop but instead you're taken to a frozen yogurt stand with a C rating from the health department.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

I have travel credits with Delta and American. Both of which have extended the money until 12/23 due to the pandemic. However, JetBlue will not under any circumstances extend another year. They stopped service to SWF which is where I booked in the first place. I chatted with one individual that had the worst grammar, spelling, etc. and was shocked that they would have someone at that skill level performing chat with customers. I printed the chat and reviewed it later that month and it was terrible. Then I decided to email customer service without going into any past complaints, etc. and received a ticket number to refer to. Still, they have concluded that there will be no exceptions whatsoever and that's their policy. I've asked family members, friends, etc. if they could use the money to book a flight and nobody can use. I will never book with them again. I also hope that others will see this and agree with me. We all have choices. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

I bought 2 additional bags, but I non-used the girl of Jetblue said don't worry you can call JetBlue and they refund or apply any credit. But when I called surprise that's not true. They don't want to apply any credit and I consider that's not serious, I feel that JetBlue blue steal your money in front your face. Not recommend them for anybody.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

I arrived for my flight with JetBlue airlines on 12/22/21 with my service dog. I had followed all procedures requested by airlines, including calling in advance to let them know I will be traveling with my service dog, and I submitted the complete Department of Transportation (DOT) form to their Disability email within 48 hours of my flight as requested.

After arriving to JetBlue check in line, an female employee Named "Kandy" pulled me out of line and brought me up to the desk. She began questioning about my disability and what the dog was trained to do. I informed her that the main tasks my service dog completes is: somatic pressure therapy and night terror alert. She asked How the dog is trained to do that, I again provided more information that my service dog will place pressure onto my body when needed, and also will paw/nudge/lick to alert of a night terror to interrupt the pattern. The employee then said she had to go to get this approved. She disappeared from the desk for about 10 minutes, leaving me standing there unsure of what was happening.

Another JetBlue came over and then asked me inappropriate questions like "how long did you train your service dog for?". I felt very judged, singled out, and discriminated against. Also, there was another passenger checking in with her service dog right next to me... another girl about my age with no "visible" disability and she was not questioned excessively, and was allowed to check in with no issue. Every time I have called the ADA line, they talk over me and are very rude. They also have not refunded me for the ticket price of $347.50 that I paid, they state it's being refunded to a Mastercard with a different number than the one I paid with; I provided the correct information that it was actually with a Visa and they would not correct the information within their system.

I had to miss time with my family, who I haven't seen in 2 years because of the Covid 19 pandemic, due to this airline's incompetence, discrimination and lack of compassion. I was able to rebook with United Airlines the next day at my own additional expense and flew with my service dog without any issues. I believe JetBlue airlines should be fined for discrimination regarding my disability. I also want to be refunded for my ticket cost.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

This is the worst airline I have ever flown. I was charged an additional $500 to add a cat to my flight due to inconsistencies within their system. The agent agreed with me that it’s a flaw in JetBlue’s system, but said there was nothing she could do besides cancelling my flight and charging me for a new one - aka forfeiting the cost I already paid with no credit in return. This then caused issues throughout the rest of my trip, which in turn required 4 hours of phone calls and 2 hours of additional attendant conversation at the terminal to sort out. We were then stuck at the airport for 10 hours due to delays and issues with timing and staffing. ** this airline. Customer service is dead.

Jetblue author review by Erika Armstrong

Founded in 1999, JetBlue has become known for innovation and leading-edge technologies. In 2013, they were the first airline to offer personal electronic device connection from gate to gate.

• Multiple destinations: JetBlue offers flights to and from airports across the U.S. and in Central and South America.

• Partner airlines: For international travel outside of direct flight paths, JetBlue has 40 airline partners with worldwide destinations.

• Plenty of entertainment: At every JetBlue seat passengers can enjoy 36 channels of live TV, helping to pass the travel time more quickly.

• Rewards program: The TrueBlue rewards program offers point redemption with no blackout dates, and earned points never expire.

• Stretch out: JetBlue offers the most leg room in coach for anyone flying economy class.

by Erika Armstrong Airlines Advisor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.

Jetblue Company Information