2. Travel

Jetblue Reviews

Jetblue
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.45/5

Jetblue Reviews

Original review: March 18, 2019

I love the service. A very tall male flight attendant took a lot of time teaching me how to use the computerized TV and making my seat more comfortable, all the while squatting down to my level to be heard. He also admired my hat when I boarded and politely ask if he could stow it up front so as not to get it crushed in flight. At end of flight he was waiting with a smile, hat in hand and gently placed it on my head. Also, their bathrooms are always very clean.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Have used JetBlue for last 17 years. Prices and rewards are good. Flights have had a great on time record and planes are comfortable and clean. Staff has been professional and helpful. Services including TV and snacks add to pleasant flights.

Get expert buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 9, 2019

The skyscapes and ticket agents are very knowledgeable. The assistance to check keep the passenger alert, saving the anxiety of missing the flights. I enjoy the effort of the airline to store food on the plane to keep the children quiet and calm anytime on the airplane, to help for delays with landing.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Overall, this is my favorite airline. I prefer this line to others because it is usually clean, the flight attendants are helpful and courteous and flights are seldom booked complete. Our last trip involved severe weather in Boston, causing a 5 hour delay. While I was not happy about that, when it was time to board, my mom and I were boarded 1st since she was in a wheelchair.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Their in flight service, customer service and prices are second to none. Whenever I call with a problem they always find a way to help me. They have changed dates, seats and helped me get the best value. They are just awesome.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I bought a same day flight from DC to Ecuador yesterday because my uncle passed away and I wanted to assist to his funeral in Ecuador, so I took my first flight with connection in Ft Lauderdale, Fl. On that flight I had 2 glasses of wine that I purchased on the plane. After I got to my connection flight from FLL to Guayaquil, I approached the counter to ask for the boarding time. While I was in the counter the white American woman apparently smelled wine on me, and while she asked me with a terrible attitude if I had some wine I immediately say yes and told her exactly what I did. Then she start screaming at me and accusing me of being intoxicated, and told me that I can’t flight to Ecuador. I said, excuse me. This not the truth. I am not intoxicated. Then she said she was going to conduct a test which I agreed to do with no problem.

Instead, she called the police and made me removed from the airport like a criminal. With the police. They putted me on the street of Ft Lauderdale, made me miss the funeral and on top of all they continued with this horrible attitude and treated me like a criminal. I had to book another flight in United to go back to DC. I had to get a hotel and taxi. I also have videos of their unfair and terrible behavior. JetBlue, the fact that I speak with an accent doesn’t mean that I’m intoxicated. JetBlue kicked me out from my flight and the airport like a criminal. I had many options to flight yesterday and unfortunately I picked the worst one. But it’s ok. I will go to the news. I’m still in FLL and not even with my family in this terrible moment of my life. JetBlue is terrible. Do not book on that airline.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Confirmed and paid for flight four months in advance. One month later the connecting flight time was changed so my initial flight would not work. Jetblue was unable to find another flight to get me to my destination. I even offered to change the date I was leaving. The representative appeared very unsympathetic and offered flights leaving from airports 4-7 hours drive from my home. NOTHING was done to try and accommodate me. Had to cancel and book with United for $350 more and have to wait "up to 2 weeks" for my credit on my charge.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I had a trip Newark to Bogota with scale in FLL. The first fly was delayed and Andira told me that I couldn’t be on time for my connection. So they offer me to stay all night in the airport which was no made any sense. Later I found out they was lying and the connection was delayed also and other passengers was available to get the connection. They don’t respect the passengers and only do what best for their interest.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

Booking Process: Hate the new fee tiers that came along in 2019. Feels more like JB is doing us a favor by allowing us onboard versus appreciating our patronage. Gates: Crowded and constantly changing. Boarding Process: Anxiety provoking. Flights: When not cancelled and rescheduled to worst time of day flights, they're fine. Comfort: New seat designs are very hard and uncomfortable. Can't imagine trying to fly longer than 3 hours max. Summing it up: I'll fly Southwest any day over JB, I'll be cancelling my card through them as I won't be needing those points.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

Made a typo that I didn't catch until after payment on departure date. Fixed it immediately but Jetblue charge $100 to fix it...Jetblue is a criminal enterprise. Bad enough Jetblue now charges to select a seat and check luggage along with a stupid boarding procedure. Make a typo while reserving a flight and you WILL pay for it. Jetblue was a good airline and now Jetblue sucks!

Not sure about Jetblue?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Airlines for you.

Jetblue expert review by Erika Armstrong

Founded in 1999, JetBlue has become known for innovation and leading-edge technologies. In 2013, they were the first airline to offer personal electronic device connection from gate to gate.

• Multiple destinations: JetBlue offers flights to and from airports across the U.S. and in Central and South America.

• Partner airlines: For international travel outside of direct flight paths, JetBlue has 40 airline partners with worldwide destinations.

• Plenty of entertainment: At every JetBlue seat passengers can enjoy 36 channels of live TV, helping to pass the travel time more quickly.

• Rewards program: The TrueBlue rewards program offers point redemption with no blackout dates, and earned points never expire.

• Stretch out: JetBlue offers the most leg room in coach for anyone flying economy class.

• Best for: Business travelers and frequent fliers looking for a flexible rewards program and unique services.

by Erika Armstrong Airlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.

Jetblue Company Information