2. Travel

Jetblue Reviews

3.2/5 (399 ratings)

About Jetblue Reviews

Jetblue Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?

Original review: March 30, 2021

My family and I have been flying JetBlue from Orlando, Florida to Montego Bay, Jamaica since 2008. First, it is a direct flight and Second, the price is absolutely right. Twice a year we booked tickets with ease at jetblue.com where we selected our own seats and paid for extra luggage at a discounted rate. We accumulated so many Frequent Flyers’ miles it paid for two round trip tickets twice. We were such frequent, model flyers we were upgraded to Pre-Check. The entertainment (TV) is not what it used to be where you had access to movies, Bravo, CNN and satellite radio. Our last flight, December 2019 you could access the movie channels. Anyway, the flight has always been smooth, on time, well stocked with eat all you want snacks and beverages and well staffed with hardworking, friendly Flight Attendants and Pilots.

Original review: March 29, 2021

After having to hold for about 30 minutes, I finally got to talk to Sarah. We had some questions on the "carry-ons" and our reservations were somewhat complicated. We spent another 25 minutes to get everything squared away but Sarah did a great job cooling me down after our long wait and we're looking forward to our non stop flight.

Get buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2021

We’ve been flying JetBlue for years. The price of the flights are reasonable and we almost always find not only the dates but the times that are convenient for us. The planes and seating are very clean, and if you’re hungry but don’t want to pay for a meal you can ask for as many snacks and beverages as you like.

Original review: March 25, 2021

I was stranded on a connecting flight due to weather. I don't fly often so I was very upset. The desk person was very kind and understood my nervousness. She made another reservation the next day, which was the next flight out from JFK. She also helped me find a nearby hotel that had transportation to and from the airport. She went out of her way for me and I will be forever grateful,

Original review: March 17, 2021

The reason I fly Jet Blue is because the seats are roomier and more comfortable. I do like the legroom. Even though I am short I like being able to stretch out my legs. Also, most of the time my plane is on time. The flight attendants are very nice and are always helpful. The planes are clean. Usually a good movie is going to be shown. I would recommend them. I wish they would fly to all the cities.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

I'm the guy that used to recommend JetBlue to EVERYONE. In my most recent experience, JetBlue has changed their bag policies making it more inconvenient for myself and others. They have become an airline that has shown to care more about people with money than about equality. Their staff is very disrespectful and they allowed a person with the flu on board. They delayed my flight, then took forever to update the delay only to give the passengers attitude. I rather drive than fly during COVID-19, but even after this boogeyman pandemic, I'll still drive. I'm deleting my account with JetBlue and closing out my JetBlue Card.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

The plane sat at JFK for several hours on the way to Chicago. When we finally bordered they came to a conclusion that the sewage was leaking and they needed to call someone to close it. Then they lost their place in the line to depart. They should have had the plane in top condition prior to departure. Losing the place in line as well shows this powerless airline at JFK is as dysfunctional as it gets. The only good they offer is the TVs. However they will be flying empty planes with TVs in the near term. They have gone downhill tremendously.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I live in the UK..and thought to use Jetblue for London to New York....First they charged me twice for seat reservations...They claimed to know nothing about this. I had to use my credit card company to claim back..Then I had to cancel due to no tourist allowed till November...First they said I could only have a credit note but the app allowed me to claim full money back to card... Huge fuss and stress to organise...but they have no customer service in UK so I spent £40 on calls...(I did not know I was being charged to talk to customer services from UK). I did find an online chat where you wait online for approx 45 mins. And type questions...very mixed on customer service...They have paid back the flight. But not one of the seat reservations..Will use the credit card claim back as will never use this airline again. They are a domestic USA airline not geared up to transatlantic flights...

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

Fly attendant were mean. Told me dogs consider a thing, not an animal and should be under the seat, all Zippered all the way for the 6 hours travel. I ask them if I could open to see if my little dog was fine but they didn’t let me to open. I paid $250 for both around trip, 6 hours each way.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I have been flying with this airline for the past Ten Years and the service is worst everyday. Last time I traveled the service was horrible. Everyone was so rude and they wanted to put me in a different flight because according to them my carry-on was not included in my ticket, I checked in a bag and the person who attended me didn't tell me anything. They made me pay $65 to drop my bag and then they left my bag behind. I expected them to return the money but I didn't hear an "I'm sorry" from them for the bad service. I didn't get my carry-on till the next day. I didn't get a call from the person dropping the bag till they he was at my door without knowing if I was even home. Jetblue lost a frequent flyer and they will continue if they losing many more if they keep on with that service.

Jetblue author review by Erika Armstrong

Founded in 1999, JetBlue has become known for innovation and leading-edge technologies. In 2013, they were the first airline to offer personal electronic device connection from gate to gate.

• Multiple destinations: JetBlue offers flights to and from airports across the U.S. and in Central and South America.

• Partner airlines: For international travel outside of direct flight paths, JetBlue has 40 airline partners with worldwide destinations.

• Plenty of entertainment: At every JetBlue seat passengers can enjoy 36 channels of live TV, helping to pass the travel time more quickly.

• Rewards program: The TrueBlue rewards program offers point redemption with no blackout dates, and earned points never expire.

• Stretch out: JetBlue offers the most leg room in coach for anyone flying economy class.

by Erika Armstrong Airlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.

Jetblue Company Information