Jetblue
3.57/5

Looking for a travel site?

Jetblue Reviews

Looking for a travel site?

578 Jetblue Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 18, 2019

I love the service. A very tall male flight attendant took a lot of time teaching me how to use the computerized TV and making my seat more comfortable, all the while squatting down to my level to be heard. He also admired my hat when I boarded and politely ask if he could stow it up front so as not to get it crushed in flight. At end of flight he was waiting with a smile, hat in hand and gently placed it on my head. Also, their bathrooms are always very clean.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Have used JetBlue for last 17 years. Prices and rewards are good. Flights have had a great on time record and planes are comfortable and clean. Staff has been professional and helpful. Services including TV and snacks add to pleasant flights.

Get expert buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 9, 2019

The skyscapes and ticket agents are very knowledgeable. The assistance to check keep the passenger alert, saving the anxiety of missing the flights. I enjoy the effort of the airline to store food on the plane to keep the children quiet and calm anytime on the airplane, to help for delays with landing.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Overall, this is my favorite airline. I prefer this line to others because it is usually clean, the flight attendants are helpful and courteous and flights are seldom booked complete. Our last trip involved severe weather in Boston, causing a 5 hour delay. While I was not happy about that, when it was time to board, my mom and I were boarded 1st since she was in a wheelchair.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Their in flight service, customer service and prices are second to none. Whenever I call with a problem they always find a way to help me. They have changed dates, seats and helped me get the best value. They are just awesome.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I purchased thru Orbitz for travel on Jetblue Airlines. Cancelled the reservation and rebooked. Emailed Orbitz x 2. Called as well last year Aug/Sept. Totally forgot about credit. Now want to book new trip. $435.98 lost I'm told because it has been over a year since original booking. Jetblue will not honor credit nor will Orbitz. Both, for the same reason ”its been over a year”. This in today's economic state not to honor one's credit and just take their hard earned money makes absolutely no sense to me. The amount that I lost is a brand new ticket. This will prevent me for future travel because of financial constraints.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

This review base on customer service. On our flight from NY to San Diego the service was good but on our flight back the services were terrible. When we took off and everything was settle seatbelt sign is still on. I understand that but I have to go to restroom and I decided to be nice and throws out my own garbage. So when I went towards the back ask where the trash can is the guy "William" looks at me like I kill his family or something and took my coffee cup out of my hand and throws it out without saying a word and then make an announcement while I was standing next to him stating "do not get up while seatbelt sign is still on." I'm like wtf really??? I'm going to restroom throws out my ** trash to be nice. And there's this lady. Idk her name but the way she talks is so sarcastic like wtf.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

Used information from over 13-20 years ago when as a single mother I had cancer (to deny me a JetBlue credit card...I've been a JetBlue customer for years) and at the time tried to consolidate my bills, but the judge wouldn't allow as I had no income and couldn't work at the hospital any longer due to my extreme cancer. They didn't even look at my current credit report. I have good credit!! What they said in the denial letter was completely inaccurate and offensive, how dare they!!! If I could give zero stars I would!! I'm informing JetBlue of this farce on Monday since today is Saturday. To humiliate someone based on out of date and inaccurate information should be a Federal offense, even a crime. Defamation of character!!!!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

My wife and I were taking a vacation to a Sandals resort in Jamaica. Flying Jet Blue for the first time and our Departing fight from Phoenix, AZ to Fort Lauderdale, FL was delayed 5 times with NO explanation. They offered water and chips for our inconvenience...what a joke. Ultimately the delays made us miss our connecting flight to Jamaica and this made us arrive in Jamaica 2 hours later, which took a full day away from our vacation. The return flights also had delays and our final flight back home from Fort Lauderdale was ultimately delayed an additional 3+ hours getting us back to Phoenix at 2AM instead of 10PM. ALL 4 flights with Jet Blue had several delays and never an explanation for why we had these delays.

I wrote to Jet Blue and received what seemed like a form letter apologizing for our situation, but that was all. Several customers experiencing the same delays with us told me almost every flight they have taken with Jet Blue had delays AND no EXPLANATION. We will never fly Jet Blue AGAIN AND WILL OPENLY PAY MORE MONEY WITH OTHER AIRLINES TO ESCAPE THESE CONSTANT Delays!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

I wished I could give them 0 stars! Horrible experience with this company, I totally understand there’s delays at times, but Jetblue is making delays on 99% of their flights! This is a joke to them, they delayed my flight three times before boarding from NYC to NC, waited three hours in the airport with my children, no explanations whatsoever, then they want to smack you in the face with chips and soda! Will never travel through JetBlue again.

Same experience from from NC to NYC, delayed twice, then did not let me board the plane while door was still opened because they said they went back to original time, how’s this my issue???? Now stuck in NC with two children, did not offer any accommodations. Said they do not pay for any differences for another flight with different airline, do not provide hotel stay/travel/food vouchers. They only offer a flight the next day to Boston with a connecting flight that arrives 4 hours later, which I know, both flights will be delayed! Soooooo frustrated!!!

Jetblue expert review by Erika Armstrong

Founded in 1999, JetBlue has become known for innovation and leading-edge technologies. In 2013, they were the first airline to offer personal electronic device connection from gate to gate.

• Multiple destinations: JetBlue offers flights to and from airports across the U.S. and in Central and South America.

• Partner airlines: For international travel outside of direct flight paths, JetBlue has 40 airline partners with worldwide destinations.

• Plenty of entertainment: At every JetBlue seat passengers can enjoy 36 channels of live TV, helping to pass the travel time more quickly.

• Rewards program: The TrueBlue rewards program offers point redemption with no blackout dates, and earned points never expire.

• Stretch out: JetBlue offers the most leg room in coach for anyone flying economy class.

• Best for: Business travelers and frequent fliers looking for a flexible rewards program and unique services.

Profile picture of Erika Armstrong
      Erika Armstrong Airlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.

Jetblue Company Information