Jetblue

Compare Airlines

Research top Airlines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Flight on 1/27 5 pm from Aruba to JFK: It was a horrible experience. The aircraft was extremely old, felt like it was 100 years old and it can fall apart. Everything looked ripped and broken, dirty and filthy, very worn out and overused. The minute people got on the plane, everybody got very nervous and concerned of the idea of flying on this old thing. The plane was making very loud noises before taking off once we were driving to the runway. The service was very poor, the flight attendants looked and sounded very frustrated and unprofessional. In the beginning of the flight, they said that they will offer a complimentary coffee, but they never did through the entire 4.5 hr flight. They only passed one time offering the soda and juice in the very beginning of the flight and then we didn't even see them for 4 hours straight. They were sitting back.

Once I got up asking for a cup of coffee, the flight attendant shouted back 'no time for coffee no more, we are landing soon'. The TVs weren't working most of the flight. They showed one very old movie with every 15 minutes interactions and connection issues. Nobody bothered to complain because people were very nervous through the entire flight hoping that they will arrive safely. And I must add, it's just that flight that was horrible. When we fly a week earlier from JFK to Aruba, the flight was great! The plane was new, the service was excellent. So, JetBlue, please overlook the flight 1058 on 1/27 5 pm. The crew and the aircraft needs to be changed. Thanks.

The domestic first flight TPA to JFK was serviced by Jetblue in cooperation with EgyptAir. Jetblue airport crew on TPA ripped us off with $2600 on our credit card for extra baggage fees that are not disclosed anywhere in their website and doesn't match what Jetblue or EgyptAir confirmed when we called prior to flight. When I tried to complain they called the Police for me. When Police came he told crew manager that I wasn't doing anything against the law and asked if any charges will be refunded but unfortunately when I came back I found $2600 charge on my credit card.

Jetblue have treated me like a criminal when only I was asking not to overcharge me. I guess they thought I am not worthy or dangerous cause I am from and traveling to Middle East. It was a horrible experience and I will dispute those charges that I didn't even sign for or authorize and will take it all the way to court if needed. Will never fly Jetblue again.

This is a review of the airline not the flight as I was not allowed to fly. I had an 8 AM flight to San Fran in their version of Business Class, Mint. When I tried to check-in online it would not allow me so I went to the airport and at the kiosk I was also told to see someone. I stood in line for 30 minutes and was refused a ticket despite having paid for the ticket in advance on my frequent flyer account on JetBlue site.

I had a charge from JetBlue on a previous family trip that I was disputing with my credit card company as fraudulent. Although I had not received notice it appears the credit card company agreed that the charges were fraudulent and reversed the charges. Despite selling me a ticket JetBlue would not let me get a boarding ticket without paying the fraudulent charges that were in dispute. The shift supervisor, Jillian, said that I could not do anything but pay and that there was no one else to talk to about it. In short I missed my flight and had to rebook on a real carrier later, and missed important meetings. Very unprofessional and despicable that they would book a ticket and not honor the transaction with no notice otherwise!

I had a flight that was delayed over 2 1/2 hours, not only was the flight attendants spacey and not focused they were a little rude. First time flying and last time flying. I could get better service from a pack of wild boars.

When you pay extra to get a better service and be on time seems like this is not the case since JetBlue delayed their flight over an hour. On top of that I was given a seat next to an exit door with no windows. Also I’m carrying my Xbox console worth 600 in a bag saying I cannot have the bag in between my legs. When I turned to my right I see a gentleman with a huge backpack between his legs. When I present that to the flight attendant she argues with me back and deny that stating that he had it away before airplane took off. When her coworker came to me because she told her that she can’t deal with me I’m like I just want my bag and she was all in my face. I’m taking this to the news and lawsuit. This ghetto low-pay disrespectful individuals ruin my vacation for no reason.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?

JetBlue is my airline of choice because of its availability and cost. I never fly longer than a half hour to hour to get to my destinations. I travel only during the week and it's for pleasure. The stewards are always very kind.

Simply the best airline this country has to offer, bar none. Been flying JetBlue for at least 12 years and have had few issues to report although there have been some. My last flight with Delta was nightmare, and American Airlines was average at best.

I took a Jetblue flight out of JAX with my 3 children. We each had a carry-on and when we got to the plane door the crew member told the guy in front of me that there was no more room in the overheads for his bag and that it had to be checked. He complained and he was singled out to be removed from the plane with his child. I also said it was not fair that we had to check our bags but complied. When I got in the plane the overheads were empty except for passengers' jackets. This guy lied to us and he had the other passenger removed from the flight. It was a horrible experience and unfair since I paid for a ticket and was allowed one carry-on. I had to wait 35 minutes at baggage claim and 30 more minutes while Jetblue removed the other passenger and his child. Jetblue should not allow people to put jackets in the overhead and then tell people they can't bring a carry-on. Never fly Jetblue again.

Not as good as they used to be but still very customer-oriented. Booking is easy, communication is good, personnel friendly and helpful. Rewards program a little confusing. They should go back to first bag is free policy.

I bought my ticket mid-Dec. for a flight Dec. 30th as it was an emergency visit to Trinidad. I checked in online 24 hours on the 29th. I got to the airport at 9 am for a 10:30 am flight. I got my boarding pass and the kiosk and after waiting 10 mins in line to drop off my check-in, they said I need a bag tag. Went back to the kiosk, they said I needed to go to special services. When to special services, waited in another line and by the time got to the front which was 9:31 am they said I missed my flight. Bags must checked in 60 mins prior. Now I'm going to be on the next flight which is 10 pm. Absolutely ridiculous! I'll never use Jetblue again.

This airline has good schedule, good at airport service, and comfortable seats. When I arrive at the airport I just requested a wheelchair and immediately a guy came with wheelchair, and help me with everything I needed. They even help me boarding the plane. The seats are more comfortable than other airlines I had travel with and the assistants are very nice. Any problem with the schedule they are very helpful to resolve it. I really like this airline.

Love JetBlue! Travel from Burbank, CA to JFK, NY. Easy boarding experience. Friendly, efficient ground crew. On time performance, good variety of snacks. Flight crew friendly and efficient. I try to fly JetBlue whenever I can.

JetBlue is always a wonderful experience! You are given a designated seat and that is your seat. They are very organized. I would highly recommend JetBlue to anyone looking for an airlines that treats their customers with respect.

I had a flight from Detroit to Boston yesterday on Dec 25th, 7:15 P.M. through Jetblue flight number 6030. As this flight was delayed for 30 mins, Jetblue manager at Detroit Mr. ** said he is going to re-book all our tickets on different dates as it was impossible for us (70 passengers) to catch the Fly emirates flight at 10:20 P.M., even though we had 30 mins layover time left at Boston.

Now at Detroit he said we can rebook the tickets over phone calling Jetblue or over the counter. When I called them over phone, an agent picked up and said she could get me tickets till Kochi, India through an another flight from Boston which would be possible only if we board this flight from Detroit to Boston. But Mr. ** shut the door upon us and did not allow us to board the Boston flight from Detroit saying our original tickets were canceled already. It was very frustrating yesterday and now they have re-booked tickets two days after my original itinerary and there are few people who need to spend more on tickets again to reach India on a delayed date. Jetblue is least cared about this issue and they blame Fly Emirates for this and vice versa. We totally demand compensation for their irresponsible behavior and delay in flights that is costing us more money and time.

I only used JetBlue once and was very impressed... leaving & arriving on schedule. Seats were very close but realize other airlines have the same problem. When you are short and find it uncomfortable imagine my husband who is 6'3".

JetBlue is one of the better airlines. Their prices are usually lower than others, their flight times are good, their planes are comfortable, their flight staff is usually friendly and helpful, and they give snacks.

I purchased the tickets for my son to travel on 12/17 from Boston to Ho Chi Minh City: flights B6 2917/CI 21/CI 781 (Jetblue/China Air). Because of Jetblue flight delayed 3 hours, my son was unable to transfer to China Air in NY. Now he had to wait about 2 days to flights to HCM city on 12/19 flights: 457/818/903 (Jetblue/Air China (Boston/Washington/Beijing)). 2 days delay is unacceptable, he missed his tour for about 2 days and we have to pay 2 days hotels and tour. Jetblue should offer him business or first class at the discount rate so he could transfer on time, time is valuable. Both Jetblue and China Air are jointly liable, it appeared. No one cares economy class but 90% customers travel at economy class. I feel we are being rip off, pay the price of 12/17 and travel on 13/19. I really appreciate if you can arrange for him to travel earlier than 12/19.

I booked a flight. In July they charged my credit card once. Then called me and said that my card was fraudulent saying that I needed to go jfk airport to pay again but in cash!!! So I paid 160 in cabs to get there I have my receipt. Then they recharged my card again and now I have an over draft of 1000 not including interest my bank keeps charging!!! This is not fair and they don't want to pay back my money nor assist my situation.

When I went on my flight from Fort Lauderdale to LAX, I was greeted curbside by the JetBlue check-in employee. He took my bags and weighed each one. He handed me my receipt for $166, but he seemed confused about what he just did so he called over a manager to help him out. The manager weighed my bags and said instead of $166 I'd have to pay $200 for my bags because they were overweight. I agreed to pay because they were very big bags and went about my business. Come to find out, they did not void my initial payment (2 days after I moved to California). So I called JetBlue to let them know what happened and the first person I spoke to was pathetically useless. I asked to speak to a manager who fortunately spoke fluent English.

She began to explain the charges and why they were that high. I explained to her that although she can explain those charges, it doesn't change the fact that the guy and manager who checked my bags had lied to me about the pricing. They clearly stated I would only be charged $200. At this point of the call, Sonya the manager I was speaking to threw the fine print I could reference in the email they sent me about baggage. She would not accept that the company was at fault, but offered me a $50 credit as an "apology". I was not asking for a full refund, I just wanted to pay what I was told I had to pay. I loved riding with JetBlue, but I will be finding another airline to accrue miles on now. As you can see the receipts show a total of 3 oversized bags, when there was only 2.

Buyer beware. I am a frequent flyer all over the United States. By far the Fort Lauderdale airport Jetblue employees and managers have the worst customer service skills I have ever seen. After taking an Uber struggling through bumper to bumper traffic on the highway with an accident. With 50 minutes to spare, pre-checked baggage, TSA Pre Check boarding passes, we arrive at the Jetblue ticket counter to give them the bags to put on the conveyor belt. We asked them to help us as we were tight on time due to an accident on the highway. They responded with "That's not our fault." Who says that in a customer service business. They told us to go to the check-in line to get help, then changed it to the "Help Line" to speed things up. We stood in that line watching the time tick away with zero help. We finally left the line and asked for help again where we got blank stares and told to get in the "Help Line" for help.

When we got stressed when our pleas for help were ignored they called the police to stand there and watch us. How humiliating and insulting. It turns out the "Help Line" is to tell you they are bumping you from the flight. To get help I had to call the customer service department on my phone. They only have one flight to where we were going. No other options. Long story short, don't fly Jetblue out of Fort Lauderdale. There is no help and they don't care. We ended up in a Hotel and flying out Delta the next morning missing all our appointments the next day.

I'm sitting here in the airport waiting for my flight that's been delayed almost 2 hours now and counting. Who knows when we'll actually get out of here? And if we don't leave in the next few minutes we're seriously running the risk of being late for our connector to our honeymoon destination. The only announcement that has been made was an hour ago citing mechanical issues.

I suspect they don't have the staff or crew needed to get this plane going. Don't really care who's waiting, who has connections to catch, or reasons why people need on time flights. Their monitors show our flight has left already. False... And that the flight behind us is currently boarding. Again also false. I'm not sure why they lie on their monitors. But this is beyond a stressful situation. I am now confirmed late for my connector flight and will not be arriving to my honeymoon on time or on my correct flight. I hate this airline. Thanks jet blue for ruining this for me. You're the worst airline I've ever flown on.

Back on October 25th I purchased a plane ticket, I accidentally purchased my flights backwards. So I call Jetblue and she attempts to fix the problem by rebooking my flights and charging me the difference. Only she didn't have the same seats I had already purchased available. So I asked for a refund, she told me the refund would take 7 days which was fine. On the 27th my bank statement said my refund had processed for $204 but the next day Jetblue rewithdrew my money in two smaller transactions.

So I called the company to make them aware of what had happened. The lady told me she never heard of anything like this and give it two days to drop off as there was nothing she could do *confused face*. I asked her if she had an email where I could send a copy of my statement to so she could see she told me all of that wouldn't be necessary *even more confused face* and to give them a call back in 48 hours if my money hadn't been returned to my account. I decided to give them 72. I even contacted my bank first to see if they seen a refund pending to come into my account. They confirmed there wasn't anything set to come in and that Jetblue had already refunded my money and re-withdrew it from my account.

So now I call Jetblue again. Waited 15 minutes to speak to someone else who also told me there was nothing she could to do and to give it more time. Not sure how a airline can just take your money and tell you there's nothing they can do and to tell you to continue to wait in hopes that it just magically reappears in my account. On both occasions neither representative even attempted to solve the problem with any additional help. They simply pulled up my transaction and said "Oh it was refunded," but continued to miss the part where they withdrew the money again! Tomorrow makes 10 days still no refund or help from this USELESS airline. It didn't take you ten days to take my money.

Flight attendants are rude and unhelpful. My boyfriend and I were seated in the very last row of the airplane as that was the only available spot left with two adjacent seats but the overhead cabins in the closest 2 rows were already full even though the two rows in front of us were not full. And this attendant gave us a hard time because we wanted to put a backpack up as well as our luggage. Even after I pointed out a spot where someone else had already put their backpack up she went on to say "oh well that is probably their carry on and their second bag is under the seat in front of them".

First of all no one needs your judgement or opinion and secondly, it's clear no other large luggage is fitting there so what is the problem with us putting our backpack there. But this stubborn and rude attendant refused to let us put it up until everyone had boarded. And the second she left the back of the plane, another couple went and stuffed their backpack (which was their second bag, not their carry on luggage) into the spot I had been eyeing. If you are going to try and enforce some unhelpful rules on the flight then enforce them all around, not so blatantly rudely and unfairly.

I also heard another flight attendant very loudly complain about a customer by saying she wanted to break a wine bottle over his head. Although I don't know what the exact situation was, overall I do not have a good impression of the quality of flight attendants hired by JetBlue. Get your act together JetBlue and train your attendants to realize they are in the service business and should be providing actual customer service. My money will be going to other airlines in the future as I refuse to support the salaries of flight attendants who do not provide good service, are unhelpful and unaccommodating and frankly, just pissed me off extremely. Best thing about it is the wifi service that allows me to write this review in flight.

Re... Jetblue flight no. 369 departure 1.20pm from NY (jfk) to Punta Cana Dominican Republic. My daughter and I plus approximately 10 people were attending a destination wedding and experienced rude and obnoxious flights attendants. One of the attendants (wore eye glasses) did not articulate herself well through the pa system. Barely understandable. She became irate when I asked her to reiterate the comments regarding the forms required to enter DR. They also made condescending statements to our wedding party... for example another attendant was asked about soda flavors and she rudely replied. I'm not telling you.

Look in front of you... after announcing that beverages will be served told my daughter she won't be coming back and forth. Tell me if you want cream in your coffee now! I sat in row two extra seat space and observed one of flight attendant loud and rude tell a passenger who was waiting to use the bathroom. "You can't stand there. You are in the way." Two female attendants were unprofessional and unbecoming of attendants. Their comments could have been conveyed in a more pleasant manner. Others in our wedding party also complained about the overall etiquette and treatment by the attendants. However, the attendants on the returning flight no. 368... departure 6.10pm. Were mature and pleasant. Well articulated. I would fly jetblue again but the flight attendants in question should be re-trained on how to respect and treat passengers. They should also be articulate.

JetBlue is hands down the best airline in the world. Sept 30, 2016 we flew out of LGA on JetBlue. Weather was terrible and numerous flights delayed due to all but one runway being closed. We got text msgs and emails regarding the delay which enabled us to plan appropriately and 'manage' the extra 3 hrs we were stuck in the airport. Once on the plane, the free movies and snacks provided helped ease the pain. Upon completion of our vacation, Without Solicitation, I get an email from JetBlue, apologizing for the inconvenience, though it was no fault of their own AND a $100 credit toward our next flight. Let's not forget, with a JetBlue credit card, we also get 1 free checked bag and a free carry-on per ticket! You Rock JetBlue!

I'm really dissatisfied with my experience with Jetblue. I would like a file a grievance report against Jetblue. I called about 3 weeks ago and I spoke to a very nice and friendly consumer representative. I explained that I had already purchased a flight with Jetblue that I needed a flight to come back. I noticed that the flight as a round trip was less expensive when I booked a round trip alone. That rep spoke to her supervisor at that time and I was going to get the lowest fare. Today 9/28/2016 I called to book my flight requesting the same low fare was it was still $374. The supervisor this night said that she wasn't able to give me the lower price because I had to purchase the round trip. Again I explained what the last supervisor was going to do and then this time the supervisor went on to tell me that there are tax difference. I thought that if I found the lowest fare Jetblue would price match it. I would like that call to be looked at.

On 9/26, we Sat in 2A and 2b with dog in carry on from JFK to RSW non-stop on full flight. We placed closed carry on on husband's lap so dog won't bark during.5 hour flight by "yapping". Dog was under seat on take off and landing. Took closed carrier out as dog was screeching and put closed bag on lap so dog could see up. Passengers around us upset and we were quieting her without taking her out. Mark - the older, very AGGRESSIVE. Flight attendant said it was an FAA reg that she be kept under the seat in her case the whole trip. I told him it was not and FAR to keep her under the seat during flight (as I wrote in flight manuals). I asked if I could talk to him to explain the difference.

He called the cockpit and told the captain (who never came out to find the truth), that we refused several times to put the dog in her carrier (she was never out), and refused to put her under the seat. The pilot told the terrible FA to tell us that we would be met and escorted off the plane which is what happened. At the bag claim belt, a lady who was witness to the whole thing spoke to the captain later who had remarked that we had repeatedly disregarded crew members orders. She told him we never did one. FYI - on the flight on to JFK last Friday, the flight attendant on JetBlue actually came by and told us it was perfectly fine to have the dog in our lap and not in the carrier as so she would not bark.

JetBlue needs to fire Mark, have the Captain get a clue that he needs to get facts straight before taking actions of this kind, and treat a customer like a customer. The flight today was Flight 1729 on 9/26/16. F/As Yasmin and Katie were all on the flight and did little to resolve the issue. Worst treatment ever and the male F/A TOTALLY LIED to the pilot. This is the kind of crew member who would save himself first in an aircraft accident or incident, and think "the heck with the rest". Ugh!

I can understand mechanical breakdowns do occasionally happen, and for safety flights need to be cancelled. What I cannot understand is the poor quality of the customer service your airline provided after my cancellation. I was re-booked for another flight same day at 10:59pm on JetBlue which also was delayed for unknown reasons to 11:59pm and departed about 12:35am. Since I had a connecting flight from JFK to Manila on your partner airline this had to be changed to leave JFK to the only available connection 25 hours later on 9/20 at 1:35am. I was promised when I would get to JFK, JetBlue would provide and pay for a hotel room until my next flight so I would not have to endure a grueling 25 hours sitting in the airport.

Upon arrival to JFK around 3am 1 of my bags was lost and I had to wait about an hour before I finally got it. The hotel I was provided with picked me up and upon check in at 5am I was told I would have to leave the hotel at 12pm. They were only allowing me to stay 6hours or I would be charged a very expensive rate for an additional day. I called JetBlue customer service asking for extension of the room since my next flight was not until 1am next day and was told to return to the airport and make the request at the customer service desk since they could not help me over the phone. It was 11:30am and I had to quickly gather my belongings out of the room since I was told by the hotel I would be charged if I did not return by 12pm and I was not sure what would happen with JetBlue airport's customer service.

I rushed back to the hotel in hopes to straighten out this situation still dead tired after only sleeping for about 5 hours and waiting for 18hours to arrive at the hotel due to JetBlue's delays and cancellation. I explained my situation to your rep and she called in the manager who said they were not allowed to issue another room since they can only provide 1 room per date which was the 19th of September but my next flight JetBlue re-booked me on was on September 20th at 1:35am. I had checked in the hotel on 9/19/2016 at 5am. The manager at the hotel said "When you check in before their check in time which is 1pm it counts as the day before." So when I check in on 9/19 the hotel counted this as 9/18. I don't understand why I had to go through this ordeal. Jetblue promised me a room until my next flight and I was left out on the street for the next 14hours still dead tired of traveling.

The manager at this hotel offered to sell me the extra time for $136 stating this was a special rate. When I checked online I found much cheaper rates booking through sites like Bookings.com but unable to pay this unplanned extra expense. Jetblue's choice in picking this hotel is sad to say a very poor choice and terrible provision to compensate travelers for your lack in providing proper transportation. If you visit TripAdvisor you will find this hotel has 100% negative reviews from various travelers who have stayed at this hotel.

Besides the poor location of no food facilities as the hotels restaurants were not open during my visit and no other facilities in the immediate area, the hotel had 3 security guards that were escorting very shady men coming at all hours who looked like ex-cons or drug dealers for unknown reason into the hotel's meeting room. I spent my 14 hours in their lobby as they refused to make any extensions for the stay.

Furthermore, receiving a $25 credit from JetBlue for this traumatic ordeal cannot compensate me for what I had to go through and has discolored my opinion about JetBlue and how they care about their customers. I urge you to take a look at your accommodations policy and stop sending all future travelers to this sleazy unqualified lodging as you are ruining your reputation and creating more stress and anger among your customers. I would not want anyone to have to go through what I have experienced during my resolution to complete my travel itinerary.

I'm very unsatisfied with JetBlue and I don't think I will use that airline company again. On July 27 I was coming from NY to Boston, a 45 min flight and one of my bags was gone. I estimated about 21 hundred dollars in property, and today, after almost 2 months, after many phone calls I had to make because they wouldn't get in touch with me, I was told I will get a 500 dollars back to cover my lost. Wait, I didn't lost anything. They did!!! They also offer me 1000 in travel credit, whatever that means. I don't want to flight with them again. Feeling very disrespected. I already called the lady that is dealing with my claim 3 times today and she won't get back to me. Horrible experience with JetBlue.

Today has been the worst experience I have ever had with Jetblue. I would give 0 stars if it were possible. I bought a connecting flight from BOS to JFK as my fiance was leaving JFK to return to Santiago, Chile. I bought him a connecting flight for 5 pm through JetBlue as 5 PM. His flight from JFK to Santiago, Chile was at 8 pm. As the flight is less than 1.5 hours, leaving BOS at 5 pm was plenty of time for him to catch his international flight to Chile. Well, we received an email at 3 PM stating that the flight was delayed until 5:47 pm today. We thought, OK, there's still a chance he can make his LATAM international flight.

When we arrived early to Logan Airport we tried to talk to JetBlue about what our options were, so he wouldn't miss his flight to Chile. Well, Jerricka (the lead) and Radhaisy at the JetBlue counter told us we could have taken the earlier flight that left BOS at 3:30 PM. They told us this at 4:30 PM and we received the email stating that the flight at 5 pm was delayed, at 3 PM. This is clearly not enough time to jump in the car, drive to the airport, change the flight, check in and get on the plane.

Then we were told that since my fiance wasn't flying JetBlue to Chile (They don't have flights to Chile!), that it wasn't their responsibility. JetBlue, this is your responsibility! WE CHOOSE JETBLUE BECAUSE YOU TOLD YOUR CUSTOMER THAT A FLIGHT WOULD GET THAT CUSTOMER TO JFK BY 6:30 PM! After my fiance got on the plane, and waited an hour on the already delayed plane, everyone was told to get off of the plane. They waited more than 30 minutes to get back on the airplane and didn't arrive to JFK until 9 PM.

Then, JetBlue sends an email with a $75.00 "apology" stating that they have given $75.00 to each passenger to use on another JetBlue flight within the next 12 months. Thanks for the $75.00 but to change the LATAM flight cost over $800.00!!! The 75.00 is a complete joke and I would rather let it sit there than ever use Jetblue again. Their customer service is terrible and they don't take responsibility for the issues they have with their loyal customers. Absolutely horrendous.

Expert Review

Erika ArmstrongAirlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.    More about Erika→

Founded in 1999, JetBlue has become known for innovation and leading-edge technologies. In 2013, they were the first airline to offer personal electronic device connection from gate to gate.

• Multiple destinations: JetBlue offers flights to and from airports across the U.S. and in Central and South America.
  • Partner airlines: For international travel outside of direct flight paths, JetBlue has 40 airline partners with worldwide destinations.
  • Plenty of entertainment: At every JetBlue seat passengers can enjoy 36 channels of live TV, helping to pass the travel time more quickly.
  • Rewards program: The TrueBlue rewards program offers point redemption with no blackout dates, and earned points never expire.
  • Stretch out: JetBlue offers the most leg room in coach for anyone flying economy class.
  • Best for Business travelers and frequent fliers looking for a flexible rewards program and unique services.

Compare Airlines