2. Travel

Jetblue Reviews

3.9/5 (371 ratings)

About Jetblue Reviews

Jetblue Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?

Original review: March 30, 2021

My family and I have been flying JetBlue from Orlando, Florida to Montego Bay, Jamaica since 2008. First, it is a direct flight and Second, the price is absolutely right. Twice a year we booked tickets with ease at jetblue.com where we selected our own seats and paid for extra luggage at a discounted rate. We accumulated so many Frequent Flyers’ miles it paid for two round trip tickets twice. We were such frequent, model flyers we were upgraded to Pre-Check. The entertainment (TV) is not what it used to be where you had access to movies, Bravo, CNN and satellite radio. Our last flight, December 2019 you could access the movie channels. Anyway, the flight has always been smooth, on time, well stocked with eat all you want snacks and beverages and well staffed with hardworking, friendly Flight Attendants and Pilots.

Original review: March 26, 2021

We’ve been flying JetBlue for years. The price of the flights are reasonable and we almost always find not only the dates but the times that are convenient for us. The planes and seating are very clean, and if you’re hungry but don’t want to pay for a meal you can ask for as many snacks and beverages as you like.

Get buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 25, 2021

I was stranded on a connecting flight due to weather. I don't fly often so I was very upset. The desk person was very kind and understood my nervousness. She made another reservation the next day, which was the next flight out from JFK. She also helped me find a nearby hotel that had transportation to and from the airport. She went out of her way for me and I will be forever grateful,

Original review: March 17, 2021

The reason I fly Jet Blue is because the seats are roomier and more comfortable. I do like the legroom. Even though I am short I like being able to stretch out my legs. Also, most of the time my plane is on time. The flight attendants are very nice and are always helpful. The planes are clean. Usually a good movie is going to be shown. I would recommend them. I wish they would fly to all the cities.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

JetBlue is the best North American airline by a tiny margin over Delta. The planes are new and comfy with heap of legroom and there is entertainment on all of the planes. The seats feel sleek and the mood lighting is very cozy. The free snacks and drinks were lovely and the service was always friendly and professional. Would do another flight on jetBlue for sure. Also, we landed 1 hour early. How's that for a nice change?

Original review: April 18, 2021

It use to be a nice airline. My kids were always excited to fly on JetBlue. Not anymore! They canceled my original flight. Try to call their customer service. 90 minutes hold time! My flight from Austin to New York was 3 hours delayed. Only JetBlue airline. Old, small and dirty airbus. Not enough space for carry on luggage. And we had 5 seats. I had to check in all the bags. I forgot to remove my headphones from the bag and had to pay $6.00. So my 10 years old can watch. Stay away from this company!

Original review: April 8, 2021

I booked a trip to Florida through them for April 2020, due to Covid THEY cancelled the trip and when I asked for a refund they would just give me a credit to use in a year timeframe, that was already wrong! I didn’t when I was able to travel again! Anyway this year I was able to organize a trip to Florida again with my family and contacted them for the booking, I choose the hotel (Hilton) for the first part of the vacation and I ask am advice for something similar for the second part of the vacation. I took their suggestion as good or similar level and I end up in a place that was a joke! The pictures of the hotel totally unreliable! The place was dirty, smells bad and instead of a resort looks like a motel! A cheap one too. We called Jet Blue customer (since they strongly suggested this hotel) and ask for a new accommodation for the remaining period but they said that they could help us to book a new hotel but they won’t guarantee the refund for this one!

Is this a joke? On top of that the flight schedule was changed and the benefit of the Mosaic plan, like free alcohol on board, gone! Another thing, I was eligible for a “companion fly for free” policy but they forget to mention it when we book the flight and when we find out and ask for it, they said that we should have to reschedule the flight with 2 different ticket for the 3rd person... my son 6 years old... and maybe ending up to another flight! Is this even for real?!? Never again with JetBlue!!!

Original review: April 4, 2021

I am scheduled to fly JetBlue in a few days on a return trip. They cancelled my flight and now instead of getting home at 8PM I am flying home overnight, making two stops on a 14 hour trip. Unacceptable.

Original review: April 1, 2021

People may be surprised how far Jetblue has come. It was very overlooked in the beginning but they travel to many more destinations now. They have a loyalty program that even allows you to pool your points with others. Many more options all around so don't count them out.

Original review: March 29, 2021

After having to hold for about 30 minutes, I finally got to talk to Sarah. We had some questions on the "carry-ons" and our reservations were somewhat complicated. We spent another 25 minutes to get everything squared away but Sarah did a great job cooling me down after our long wait and we're looking forward to our non stop flight.

Jetblue author review by Erika Armstrong

Founded in 1999, JetBlue has become known for innovation and leading-edge technologies. In 2013, they were the first airline to offer personal electronic device connection from gate to gate.

• Multiple destinations: JetBlue offers flights to and from airports across the U.S. and in Central and South America.

• Partner airlines: For international travel outside of direct flight paths, JetBlue has 40 airline partners with worldwide destinations.

• Plenty of entertainment: At every JetBlue seat passengers can enjoy 36 channels of live TV, helping to pass the travel time more quickly.

• Rewards program: The TrueBlue rewards program offers point redemption with no blackout dates, and earned points never expire.

• Stretch out: JetBlue offers the most leg room in coach for anyone flying economy class.

by Erika Armstrong Airlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.

Jetblue Company Information