Jetblue

Compare Airlines

Research top Airlines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They have excellent customer service, great coffee and snacks. I have frequently flown on American Airlines. But I would highly recommend flying with Jetblue.

Jetblue made me very comfortable by treating its passengers like people and not corporate. I don't fly often, but when I do, I will make plans to take only Jetblue.

66 yrs disabled. I use rollator walker. Walker + 2 carry on bags were put on my lap + I was in pain. I complained, asked for supervisor, ignored and waited until on plane. If I wanted supervisor I had to deplane! I will never use Jetblue!

I would highly recommend JetBlue. In my experience, they have good customer service, and are very helpful. The planes are very clean and comfortable with ample legroom. For my money, they makes the process of flying (which has become an ordeal) bearable. I always try and book JetBlue when I fly.

I have always had a good experience with Jetblue. The customer service is always polite and courteous. The plane is clean and the plane crew always welcome you on board with a smile.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?

I absolutely love JetBlue airlines. It's comfortable seating and in seat entertainment is EXCELLENT. JetBlue has wonderful caring customer service too. Every time I have flown with JetBlue I have been met with personal, friendly, reliable service.

This morning received email from Jetblue to upgrade my seat, more leg room. I ignored it, as did my son, daughter-in-law and my 4 yr old grandson. Next email from Jetblue hours later was "Your Flight Has Been CANCELED." Tickets were purchased months ago for our dream vacation to Disney World. Even though Irma has been tracking through Fl, weather forecast for Orlando airport, Orlando, and Disney for our arrival and 6 days there, and departure has been no more than typical "possible thundershowers," normal for Florida. All Jetblue representative could tell us was Flight Cancelled. No flights available till Sunday 9/17/2017. Hurricane Irma will be in TN, and just rain on Wednesday 9/13/2017. Now we must cancel our Disney Package, hopefully without penalties, and rebook next for next year. Bet Jetblue flights are flying in and out of Orlando Wednesday 9/13 our scheduled- but canceled vacation day. Shame on Jetblue.

Outbound was terrific to LAX from Buffalo. The return from LAX to Buffalo was not so great as the customer service representatives were rude, disrespectful and disorganized.

I am a seasoned traveler, racking up enough miles to fly anywhere. Some of the other airlines I have flown pale none to JetBlue. Their customer service is outstanding, which has become a lost art. If a flight is cancelled, they will do everything in their power to get you to your destination asap! Special requests? No problem, they'll fly through a hula-hoop to make it happen. Most importantly, their Captains and crew are by far the best in commercial travel. Always on time, up in the air quickly, and dodging bad weather ahead of time is their specialty. I have flown most all over the world, so I speak from experience.

In order to get a more or less fair price you must check way in advance and various occasions. Never had a problem with the flight or cancellation. You have one year to use any cancellation, which is fair.

I love Jetblue and the sales they have on flights. The only issues are sometimes there are enough flights or they don't cover the destination cities I want. But they have wonderful customer service and a great luggage policy.

After arriving at the airport in Phoenix, AZ approximately a hour and a half from our home, we were told that the flight was cancel and no other flight to Boston, Mass is scheduled except going with another carrier. This was for our granddaughter who is 14 years old and needed someone help her to get from one gate to another in Boston to continue to Newark, NJ. We were told about a $75 that was what we were granted for this inconvenience and $75 was for only Jet Blue things. We could not use it at all. We went with another airline, we are happy with that flight... AND OUT THAT $75...

I enjoyed my flight on Jetblue compare to some but flights are very boring these days, not enough incentives on these flights. Gas is so cheap, yet you have to pay for baggages, plus fares are so expensive. Dont enjoy flying anymore.

Flew ABQ to JFK last Sat. night. Only 1 outbound flight per day direct to N.Y. metro area leaving at 11:59 pm. Flight delayed 3 1/2 hrs mostly due to waiting for a part. Felt like a zombie hanging around airport for 5 hours at that late hour. This flight was also super expensive costing $500 RT. But on the positive side JetBlue has the most leg room and comfortable seats in the industry.

I always try to fly Jetblue, as they really go out of the way to occupy you on your trip, and most often have the best rates. It was an up-and-coming airline years ago, has joined the big time, and other airlines have tried to mimic their services to equal the value that one gets naturally with Jetblue.

Jetblue has been my go-to airline for several years. I have not had many disappointments regarding their on-time rate, rarely delayed on a flight. The seats are comfortable, flight attendants have been truly professional, and the entire experience has always been more hassle-free than on other airlines I've been on.

Jetblue is one of the best airlines at a reasonable price and a first rate rewards program. It gives more leg room and free snacks as well as television and wifi for free. Customer service is reasonable and helpful. Highly recommended.

The flight attendant was very polite. She wish me a good vacation. The pilot and co pilot also did a wonderful job. It was a smooth flight. I will be flying with that airline again.

Very satisfied with service & cleanliness. Very accommodating for my handicapped wife. Wheel chairs were readily available. Extra room seats were worth the extra fee.

Jetblue Flight 695 - My daughter Emily ** is flying from HPN to Orlando. It's understandable that the flight would be delayed. I called customer service. Spoke with Judy then Glenda asking them to call HPN and find out why my daughter was told that she would be the only one on the delayed flight. Spoke to supervisor Tricia who assured me that she would not be alone on the plane but that the plane was not full. Which is fine as long as she does not fly alone as the only passenger. Why did I have to speak to three people before I receive a satisfactory answer and why could a representative not call Westchester airport and reassure me that she would be with other passengers and not alone and possibly talk with her to reassure her all was well. I am disappointed.

I am a disabled person who needs to be met at outside gate with a wheelchair and assist with check-in. It is difficult walking and can't stand, so having to take off shoes is quite difficult, needs to be an easier way to check me, and other disabled people.

Our airline of choice is Jet Blue though sometimes their fares are too pricey so we fly Delta. The staff members at Jet Blue have always been courteous, professional and are always willing to help. The same goes for the crew. Planes are clean, seats are roomy and have decent leg room. Good snacks, free wi-fi and TV. What more could you ask for!

Jetblue airlines is a gem. I have flown many an airline and they definitely are the best at what they do. Besides departure times being accurate, the security check was relatively fast. I would recommend them to anyone.

I feel that Jetblue is one of the better airlines out there. More leg room, comfortable seats and don't feel like they pack you in like other airlines.

The counter folks were excellent and very helpful on my way out of my town, as I was making a connection with a "code-sharing" airline in JFK, and I was concerned about my luggage. My final destination was Tel Aviv, Israel, and I needed to go to a different terminal. They also didn't charge extra although one piece of luggage was a few pounds over. Returning from my trip, however, was a nightmare. I traveled for 24 hours, and was dehydrated going through customs, and although one employee saw this, came out and helped me by getting me water, as I was boarding I was told my carry on was too big, and they were going to charge extra for it.

At that point I fainted, and they just left me lying there! I told them that the luggage in question had always fit the aircraft, and yet, I opened it up and took out a few things... And suddenly they said it was OK. But I refused to get up. I was dehydrated, having a asthma attack, and had requested a wheelchair. I sat on the floor, and everyone kept telling me I couldn't sit there... Once I finally got a wheelchair, and boarded, the flight attendants refused to get me water... And were rude, never smiled and just weren't friendly in the least to anyone! The flight was also delayed, it was around 1 am, and no one seemed happy...

Jetblue is a pretty good airline. Very friendly service, great with service animals and really understanding your needs. However the cancellation policy should be looked into closer.

Jetblue is my favorite airlines. Their customer service is the best and most planes have television and WIFI for free. Good when traveling with children.

I use this for business travel between Portland OR and LA. Flight attendants are efficient and you can watch TV for free while you fly. I love landing in Long Beach and walking across the street to the rental cars.

We use Jetblue to fly to Florida. Seats are still roomy. Very friendly toward families. Also, most of our flights have been on time. And they offer great deals when flights are full and you are willing to take another flight. We appreciate the friendly crew as well.

I booked a flight at 8 am on a Friday. Didn't fly out until 5 pm the next day. No explanation - well different explanations from different people. Missed 2 days of my vacation, paid for a hotel room I didn't use because I spent the day at the airport trying to get on standby and didn't find out that I didn't until it was too late to cancel the hotel. Spent much time on the phone with various customer people. Talked to agents at the airport. Then to add insult to injury when I tried to check in online to my next day flight they didn't assign me a seat. Finally got a seat after 2 more phone calls. Never fly JetBlue again. Subsequently found out that they are #3 for canceling flights.

Expert Review

Erika ArmstrongAirlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.    More about Erika→

Founded in 1999, JetBlue has become known for innovation and leading-edge technologies. In 2013, they were the first airline to offer personal electronic device connection from gate to gate.

• Multiple destinations: JetBlue offers flights to and from airports across the U.S. and in Central and South America.
  • Partner airlines: For international travel outside of direct flight paths, JetBlue has 40 airline partners with worldwide destinations.
  • Plenty of entertainment: At every JetBlue seat passengers can enjoy 36 channels of live TV, helping to pass the travel time more quickly.
  • Rewards program: The TrueBlue rewards program offers point redemption with no blackout dates, and earned points never expire.
  • Stretch out: JetBlue offers the most leg room in coach for anyone flying economy class.
  • Best for Business travelers and frequent fliers looking for a flexible rewards program and unique services.

Compare Airlines