2. Travel

Jetblue Reviews

3.9/5 (372 ratings)

About Jetblue Reviews

Jetblue Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?

Original review: March 29, 2021

After having to hold for about 30 minutes, I finally got to talk to Sarah. We had some questions on the "carry-ons" and our reservations were somewhat complicated. We spent another 25 minutes to get everything squared away but Sarah did a great job cooling me down after our long wait and we're looking forward to our non stop flight.

Original review: March 28, 2021

On time and very friendly service. They have routes to most of the places that I want to go. Very reasonable and affordable rates. You have the ability to purchase wider seats for a reasonable price.

Original review: March 27, 2021

I have always had positive treatment when I fly Jetblue... And I was an employee and can fly free on another airline. Love JB customer service and friendly personnel. From Reservations till return their staff is always friendly and helpful. Thanks Jet Blue.. You are the best as far as I am concerned.

Original review: March 24, 2021

There didn’t appear to be any enforcement of proper mask wearing or social distancing either in Boston or Tampa. I had to ask a woman and her teenager to back up after they both touched me more than once while waiting in line. They continued to stand much closer than 6 ft, but I was completely on my own in this with no support from airline staff. Upon reaching my seat there were food crumbs and pet hair on it, and I later noticed the tray table had a dried spill on it. It appeared that no cleaning at all had taken place between flights and the seat back was jam packed with used wipes (hopefully not used tissues!) This would have been disgusting normally, but we are in the middle of a freaking pandemic! The flight was packed, too. I had friends fly Delta at the same time who had zero issues and even had seats blocked off to distance people. If I wasn’t fully vaccinated I would not have felt safe at all and will not consider Jet Blue for future travel.

Original review: March 23, 2021

Pleasant crew. Clean and accommodating. Always a pleasant experience. The check in was easy and well organized. There was plenty of space for overhead luggage. Social distancing was enforced and taken very seriously.

Original review: March 22, 2021

JB is a great airline, for customer service and satisfaction but their flight routing is atrocious. I can get from MCO-PIT in 2 hours on SW but JB has to take me to BOS on an 8 hour odyssey. How does that make sense. MCO-SMF, sorry gotta go thru New York, 10 hour odyssey. Figure it out JB.

Original review: March 21, 2021

Greatest customer service at airport! Free wifi, snacks and drinks on board. Reasonable fares. Newly modified interiors, new aircraft coming into fleet (Airbus A220), going to London soon! Even upgrade your seats on your birthday!

Original review: March 20, 2021

Jetblue claimed "not cancellation or change fees", in big letters on their website, yet when they cancel your flight and you have to find another flight that works for your schedule and you end up on another airline and cancel the jet blue flight, they only credit you to a travel bank. That means if you don't use the money in a year it is gone. This happened to me 3 years ago when they cancelled my daughter's flight. I lost $187. That is a cancelation fee to me. This time I am going to lose $196. Jet Blue was my favorite, not anymore. I'll try to use my $196, but after that I will fly another airline.

Original review: March 20, 2021

Flew JetBlue Mint from San Diego to Boston & it was an amazing flight with amazing crew. I’m a very nervous flyer & it’s a long flight but with the comfy accommodations, meals & free movies it seemed like a couple hours vs the actual 8 hrs.

Original review: March 19, 2021

I think that both airlines offer amenities to make the flight more comfortable for the passenger. However I think that JetBlue offers a little more over United. There seems to be more square footage used for comfortably seating a passenger versus United airlines.

Jetblue Company Information