3.25/5

Jetblue Reviews

547 Jetblue Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

This is my first and last time ever flying JetBlue. Thanks for ruining my honeymoon. From the very beginning it has been awful and has turned into a nightmare since then and unfortunately we’re not even done yet... First we needed a name added to our ticket and for 5 hours were bounced back and forth between JetBlue and Expedia. JetBlue repeatedly told me there was nothing they could do and then finally made the change after 5 hours of hair pulling insanity.

While at the airport they told us our flight was so delayed we’d miss our connection through Ft. Lauderdale and rerouted is on a later flight through Boston—now putting us in 3 hours later to the Bahamas. Even that flight is now delayed over an hour and we land in Boston and run to the gate where a JetBlue employee immediately tells us that it’s too late to board and that it was our fault we missed the plane because we’ve been at the airport for over an hour. We spent several minutes arguing with her that we just barely arrived and ran straight to this gate but she was convinced we’d been at the airport for over an hour until she finally saw that we were right on her computer.

We had to go to someone else to rebook our flight and now we have yet another connection through Ft. Lauderdale (our original connection) and we are getting into the Bahamas over 8 hours late. And by the way, while we were staring at the check in desk in SLC for 30 minutes waiting for them to finally figure out our ticket, EVERY single other person who checked in for various other flights were also told their flights were delayed.

To top it off the plane was old and uncomfortable. So JetBlue single-handedly slashed our honeymoon by 25% because we're losing the whole day and all they offer us is a cheap airport meal voucher. Thanks for everything JetBlue, including making my wife cry. This is the worst experience I’ve ever had with an airline and they continue to keep messing things up so I’m stuck in Boston fully expecting to miss more flights and keep getting rerouted. I’ll be asking them to book me on a different airline on the way back but I expect more ridiculous excuses.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Our flight for Monday has been canceled. Not re-scheduled, but cancel. And after waiting 20 mins to start a chat and 45 mins on hold on the phone the only choice given is to re-schedule the next day or cancel, but after a few minutes, they tell me the flight for the next day was sold out and now the next available flight is for Wednesday... Crazy. The customer service representative was nasty and just said that yes, they cancel and it is up to the customer to call and do all the work. I have used Jetblue before and so far it has been good, but this will cost me a lot of money, headache and lost time. Will never use this company again.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

My Flight was cancelled due to a snowstorm in Boston in March of 2016. So I ended up with a refund of 170.00 in my travel back with Jetblue. The Supervisor that I spoke with told me that my refund will not expire after a year. So now it's over a year later and Jetblue has taken my refund. I do not like being lied to nor not given vital information when it comes to my money. I'm not a Jetblue flyer but I would've became one if I was given service with integrity.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I travel frequently from NY to Trinidad to see my parents. The Jetblue employees along with the custom agents especially Agent Leonardo ** & Arnold ** and are always rude and unprofessional. They make racist remarks and when you talk back to them they threatened to arrest you. I tried to record them how they were treating me and they made me delete the video and threatened to take my phone. Then the Jetblue employees act like they are custom agents. PLEASE DO NOT EVER TRAVEL WITH JETBLUE. They make you feel like you're a piece of **. I am US citizen and highly educated and felt like I was being treated like a criminal.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Jetblue was almost 45 minutes late causing us to miss our connecting flight, also with Jetblue. We got to the gate and they said too late and closed the door about 3 minutes later! I had a 2 year old and then the kicker, had to find hotel accommodations because they couldn't put us on a new flight until next day. THEY OFFERED NOTHING! They also told me to pay 250.00 to sit in 1st row so I could get off plane first and make my connecting. Well because of them, that was impossible.

They would not refund that 250 OR pay a dime toward our hotel accommodations. They took 2 days off our vacation from us and offered nothing for it despite my many phone calls. Their next flight was also >1 hour delayed because the plane functions were not working! Not to mention, their flight attendants are miserable and wifi did not work the entire flight! Do yourself a favor, save the aggravation and don't book Jetblue! Thank god we got a direct back home through American and they left exactly on time!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Today, I supposed to go back to my home, Orlando, FL. I have been at the airport in SJU since 4 pm. They have been changing the departure flight around 4 to 5 times, they also just changed the gate. The issue, based on them, is as they call a domino effect in which they have been delayed since the first flight of the day (mechanical issues and wheelchair situation with a passenger.) When I came to SJU, they aborted the arrival due to mechanical problems as well, with the landing gear. Beside my mother in law was visiting us from SJU to MCO and they had also a mechanical and crew problem in which took her 12 hrs to arrive to Orlando. I am very disappointed and I do not feel this is a reliable airline. Remind me Kiwi Airlines in the ’90s. I believe is the time to change the float. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Me and my sister arrived today at Bermuda Airport 07h30. Our flight to New York was at 08h30. No one from JetBlue, absolutely no one was here to receive/help us. We did the online check in one day before and had no luggage to dispatch. People from security help us informing the JetBlue members inside that we were there in need for help and that someone should pick us. We wait 50 terrible min for an answer, for any help from JetBlue members. But no one showed up. There was 7 crew members. How can no one help us? Bermuda is a super small airport and they were just a couple of meters far away from us. We stayed there 50 min!! This is completely unacceptable for a company that says that put their passengers first...! American Airlines had a flight at the same time, and they were still receiving a lot of passengers. This was my first JetBlue experience, I don’t recommend this to any other passengers.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

So basically we book a flight from JFK to San Jose. Flight flying at 6:15 gets delayed an hour, then another hour. Now it’s 9:30 because we are waiting on a crew member. At 9:30 the flight is delayed till 11 pm. Now waiting on the pilot. At 11 pm the flight is delayed till 1:30 and at 1:30 after 6 to 7 HOURS of waiting they CANCELLED the FLIGHT. I don’t live in New York. Nowhere to go. Nobody to talk to about it. About 200 people just wondering what to do? None of the TRUEBLUE help desks where open and all 200 people trying to get on a flight. And it’s 2 am in the morning and people have been waiting since 5 pm in the afternoon. Everyone finds a help desk. They tell them we can’t get on a line because the staff doesn’t start their shift till 3:30 in the morning so we can just wait in line to get on in line again at 3.30. People are tired and exhausted. After 3:30 they rescheduled everyone to fly out 2 days later.

There was old people and 2 PREGNANT ladies just waiting in line by themselves for HOURS. Most people weren’t from New York and had to sleep at the airport just like me. There were no lounges. Nothing. I slept on the floor and it was cold and really dirty and uncomfortable. The next morning I finally got on a flight to San Francisco by staying standby all night. I HAD TO CHANGE MY Destination LOCATION just to get on a flight. Now the flight is at 9 am. I am already there. Slept there all night. As soon as it’s time to board the flight is Delayed AGAIN. So, after a total 24 hours of waiting I finally flew the worst flight on my life. Now after a week I have to fly back and I decided let me change my destination to Newark, New Jersey. That way I can get home faster.

So I get a connecting flight from San Francisco To Orlando to Newark. My flight from San Fran to Orlando is at 9:35 and from Orlando to Newark is from 7 to 10. The flight from San Fran to Orlando gets delayed again. SHOCKER!!! I ask why is the flight delayed and they are waiting on a CREW MEMBER AGAIN. So now the flight is flying out at 10:45 and they get me on a flight to Boston going out at 12 so now I have to wait 4 hours at San Fran airport and then I Fly out from Boston and get to Newark at 12:30 am. Instead of 10 PM that too only if my flight to Boston does not get delayed again.

I am currently waiting at the San Fran airport writing this because JETBLUE does NOT VALUE their customers TIME and I will never make the same mistake to fly with JetBlue. My brain hurts from going through all this and physically drained from all the delays not from any real issue but not having their staff come in on time and always waiting on a crew member or a pilot treating us like cattle. Giving us no options. Being rude. Not even understanding. I HATE JETBLUE. Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

My mom suppose to flight from Costa Rica at 2 pm. The time the flight get out was 3 36 pm. I was trying to reach by phone. They don't know if the flight get out from there, trying to reach the website and was not responding, went to Fort Lauderdale airport and I got two persons on customer service with bad attitude [Frank and Adelsa]. That no got any respond on what happen and just saying go to the gate 4 and wait there cause flight is late without explain Why? My Mom are 80 yr old and believe me never again will be flight on that company. Careful to who you spent your money with.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

It is worst experience ever. Jetblue sucks. Never take this plane again. Took 1hr 30 min for only get baggage. What a great service Hah? 1 hr and 30 min for get baggage? What the ** you guys doing? Staff also so ** annoying. Worst service worst staff. Don't waste your money and time.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

They closed the doors right as we reached the gates, and refused to let us in. I understand their policy, but I didn’t appreciate their cold response. We were told “Too bad.” And they simply pointed to nowhere and said “Go down there. You missed it.” Now, when you have two people rushing towards you with tears in their eyes, I don’t think the best response is to be so cold. Maybe it’s because it happens often - but we’re all people. It’d be nice to be treated better. How about an “I’m so sorry, we’re on a tight schedule, and can’t let you in. However we do have a different flight at this time, I’ll let the info desk know you’re coming to schedule it.” With some compassion?

Then, we went to the JustAsk desk and had someone lecture us about the two hour policy. She was very rude and defensive. Always framing it as our fault. Again, not helpful for people who are already at the airport and missed their flight - and teary-eyed. We got our new flight, 7 hours after the original, and then sat and watched our original plane sit on the tarmac for another 50 minutes before leaving.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I am Asian American, when I came to the counter check in at Boston airport, that ** lady named Christa, refused to check in my luggages, and asked me to go to the counter which is not JetBlue. She took the luggage from the ** guy behind me. When I came back to this counter, I have to stay at the long line. What a customer service, how can this kind of people work in service? Racism is still exist. Never fly with JetBlue anymore.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Now JetBlue will not allow customers sit in empty seat unless customer premiums. Airlines are getting greedy. We need regulation to stop their greed. They started with paying for additional luggages and now paying for empty seats. This has to stop.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

My husband has a contract in Newark, New Jersey and has to travel from Orlando, Florida to Newark every other week. Well, every flight that he has taken has been delayed. Tonight, his flight #128 was suppose to leave at 7:51pm. Now it's not leaving until 11:30PM. This is absolutely ridiculous! He has to be at work in New Jersey at 5:30AM. I use to love this airline but they are failing miserably. Their Jetblue credit card is a scam also. You get no benefits, not even free baggage. Once the credit card is paid in full - closing the account and cutting the card. DO NOT USE JETBLUE OR GET THEIR CREDIT CARD! Just so unreliable.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

This is by far the worst Airline ever! Warning DON'T BOOK YOUR FLIGHT WITH THEM!!! Now let me tell you why. It all began 9/20/2018 flight from ATL to FLL with a connecting Flight FLL to PUJ (Punta Cana, DR). First flight out delayed then cancelled. You heard me. CANCELLED!! Was able to get on with Delta which was the next gate straight flight ATL to PUJ. Second Problem Jetblue sent my luggage back to luggage claim. Really??? We go to baggage claim to retrieve it and it's not there. WTF? Now we missed the Delta Flight which was the last flight to Punta Cana.

With that being said hotel reservation in the DR lost for that day (money down the drain). We said, "Screw this. Let's book our flight the next day with Delta a more reliable airlines (An extra $694 out of pocket) so that we can claim some of our vacation time." Now let's talk about the return Flights home. PUJ to FLL connect FLL to ATL flight was schedule to depart @ 2:15 pm. Several delays later flight departs @ 7:00 pm. The one good thing is that the flight we were on was the same flight to ATL (they change Terminals). Flight Departed FLL @ 11:00 pm Arrive in ATL @1:00am. This was a very stressful layover 11 hours.

Really JETBLUE!!! GET IT TOGETHER!!! Remember word of mouth will ruin a business and at the rate y'all going, you will be out of business. THAT'S A FACT!!! I will make sure I let everyone I know about your poor service. My sister-in-law who owns a travel agency already have Jetblue on her site as to DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH JETBLUE. May you will have a little compassion for your customers when you lose money.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

Left my wife and kids sleeping on the floor in JFK after the flight was canceled leaving out of Orlando, and put them on another one that got to NY at 10:00 knowing that their connection flight is gone. When I called complained they said it was weather related. If that was the case why wouldn’t they think of all these people that cannot make their connection flights and just e-mail them, call them, text them letting them know the flight is cancel. Ppl rather sleep in their houses (toddlers) than on the floor in JFK since there is no Hotels and it's all booked. Can’t provide you with a hotel voucher for the night. Customer service office is closed... and the best part is when I called they said, "We'll send you a 75 dollars prepaid cars in the mail." 3 months later I'm still holding my breath. What a SHAME. Words can’t describe how horrible this company is... not only they will never see a penny of mine... but also I will trash them every chance I get.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

So I used Jetblue this past July. One of our flights was over 10 hours. We had a full delay in Florida to sightsee. We were suppose to land before lunch, but did not get there until 8 pm that night. They said that they were going to give us a credit for our inconvenience. I let them know that you can not put a price on changing our plans on a honeymoon and that I did not want their credit because I was deploying within the next month. So they gave us a credit that has to be used in one year or we lose the money.

I have called multiple times trying to get it extended 3 to 6 months so I can use it. The first person said I could give them away. So I asked her if I could have $300. She said no. I told her, "But you just said I could give them away." This or something like this happened 2 more times. They all pretty much said they don't care that I'm unavailable to use them because I can sell them or give them away and if they don't get used they will expire. It's just sad they don't care about the customers or understand that their military member that serve them do get deployed. I will never buy another thing from them.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I had a flight coming from FT Lauderdale to Atlanta scheduled at 8:49pm (9/2) - flight number - #568. From my understanding it was originally delayed until 10:54pm due to weather issues. The weather was cleared up and we were all ready to go. Also other airlines and other Jetblue flights were taking off as well. After an additional hour, the service agents claimed it was maintenance issue which delayed us even more!!

Another hour passed, which then made the pilots timed out leading to the flight being cancelled in entirely around 1am. Jetblue did not accommodate us with any hotels, vouchers, food...Nothing!!! The next flight that was available was for Tuesday morning (9/4) due to the very limited amount of flights JetBlue offered from Ft Lauderdale to Atlanta. If we would have accepted this flight we would have BEEN STRANDED FOR TWO DAYS IN THE AIRPORT UNTIL TUESDAY BECAUSE THIS AIRLINE WAS NOT PUTTING THE CUSTOMERS IN HOTELS!!!

We could not wait until Tuesday because if we would have we would have been fired from our jobs, you all were not going to put us in hotels, and was not giving out food vouchers or anything, hence why our original flight was booked for Sunday!!! After hours of stressful moments, we made the decision to purchase a one way flight on Delta to Atlanta for the next day for $471 each person, with funds we did not plan to spend all because of your airline not being able to accommodate us. What if I didn't have this emergency fund? My sister and I would have been stranded, starving, etc for two days because of JetBlue. We had to sleep at the airport for 14 hours in the freezing cold with blankets, no food, nothing! I called the 1800-JetBlue number to express my frustrations and asked to speak with a manager regarding a refund for my Delta flight due to your mishap.

A manager that works this company jumps on the phone and VERBALLY ABUSES ME!!! The way one of your managers spoke to me on the phone was completely unprofessional and unethical. She stated and I quote because I will never forget this, “I knew what I signed up for when I purchased the flight in regards to the policy,” and I stated, "This was horrible customer service," and she stated “it’s funny how it’s horrible service when something happens but it’s not horrible when you are booking the flight”. Those were her exact words and I am disgusted a manager would speak this way to a paying customer. I understand she might have been a little frustrated with everyone calling in for the cancelled flights, but to treat paying customers in this way did not sit well with me.

Due to this incident, I am completely APPALLED AND DISGUSTED with the team members verbal abuse and the way Jetblue handled this. I have never experienced anything like this in my life and I am very shocked that this is how they run their company. They have no compassion for their paying customers and do not care about your well being. I understand everyone has policies but in this existence this was totally unacceptable. We have never had any other problems with any other airlines besides Jetblue and this is the second time within the last three months that we have been provided horrible customer by JetBlue. DO NOT FLY WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Traveling from DC to Burlington, VT. Flight out of DC delayed resulting in missing last flight from JFK to Burlington, VT. No offer of hotel but a cot located in baggage claim. Baggage claim open to public, homeless. When provided the cot, instructed to place belongings under the cot or homeless would steal belongs. Middle of the night Jetblue security reported that we (myself and two physicians) could not sleep there. We reported that we were told by Jetblue staff that this is where we were to stay. JETBLUE security staff escorted us upstairs to check in whereby we waited until 3 am to speak to a supervisor whom offer only then a hotel offsite. We declined as all had early morning flight.

To best sum up my experience and having been a US Army Afghanistan, Kabul veteran. I felt more safe and better taken care of in Afghanistan. So if you wanted to be treated like the most worthless human being (it truly is all about making money at the cost of safety and security... with the possibility of getting jacked by homeless criminals... please fly JETBLUE.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I had a connecting flight scheduled on Jetblue from New York to Austin. After luggage checked, boarding pass issued, etc, the flight was canceled. I had to stand in line for 3 1/2 hours before I could speak to someone to book another flight. Jetblue said first available was 3 days later. I had to get a hotel room for three days, pay cab fare, etc. Jetblue would offer NO compensation, but said "we are not going to charge you for changing flights"!! This was without a doubt the worst experience I have had with any airline.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

The worst airline and even more horrible customer service. Traveling with my son and luggage is hard enough...especially when the airline admits to dropping your full size stroller and giving you a cheap barely functional umbrella stroller as a "loaner." I was told by multiple JetBlue employees that I would get a replacement but now I am told I would get the wheel replaced. The entire stroller is broken to include the wheel, the frame, the fabric is torn and filthy. I am disgusted on how they are handling this situation -- not to mention I had to call them twice after being told someone would call me twice.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

Travelled JetBlue airlines via JFK airport on 8/14/18. Upon arrival at 6am there were computerized check-ins very few navigator reps to assist with the confusion. After standing around for approximately 20 mins there was 1 rep that assisted us family of 5 with our questions. At the completion of computerized check in we had to go to check in under age kids in another long line. Line rep was asked a question. Female rep provided no eye contact only pointed. Second line female rep in area advised us to step off line after patiently waiting when granddaughter started feeling nauseous. When advising female rep time is fading we fear losing our flight we refuse to leave line. Finally she assisted us by relocating us to front of line. Next long line for screening, female TSA rep was obnoxious, rude and unprofessional when providing all IDs with paper check In for us family of 5. She tossed us to another male rep who was nicer.

Passed screening. Now waiting for plane to board. Last minute gate was changed from 13 to 27. JetBlue attendant made announcement which was very low and distorted. Gate change was heard as going to San Juan, PR never said mentioning Aguadilla, PR. We waited until 815am and inquired. Still waiting at gate 13. Attendant stated we missed flight. Not knowing what to do attendant sent us to customer service to change flight. Another flight couldn’t be given until midnight next day 8/15/18 losing 1 day of vacation. Flight attendants was the only service that was satisfactory.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Purchased 4 tickets including one for my daughter who is only 6 to fly out from JFK to Tampa for a family reunion. The flight was to leave 5:59 am on August 12. I received an email to check in the day before my flight was scheduled to take off and when I went to check in I saw my itinerary was cancelled "due to weather". We contacted JetBlue on the phone and was told we would have to go online to find another flight. After some back and forth the person on the other end told me we would be rescheduled but all on different flights out of different states at different times including my 6 year old daughter who was expected to fly out of Westchester airport on her own.

We told the lady this was not acceptable and she said she would cancel our flight and refund us. Hours after this we all got separate voicemails telling us about our new itinerary even after we cancelled and told the representative this was not acceptable. We asked if we could cancel our return flight because at this point there was no reason for it since we would miss the reunion because they would not be able to get us on a flight until that Wednesday which was 3 days later and they told us we would be penalized because one flight has nothing to do with the other. So because of this we were forced to go to another airline and pay $1,400 for 4 one way tickets just so we wouldn't miss out on our flights coming home and be penalized.

I have always flown JetBlue and never trusted any other airline. This experience has definitely opened me up to try other airlines. The way JetBlue handled my situation was extremely unprofessional and careless. I would like to express that the morning my flight was cancelled due to weather was extremely beautiful and sunny up and down the East Coast, not one once of rain or lightning or thunder (the flight that was coming in from the plane we were scheduled to be on was flying in from Boston).

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Flying out of DC, flight was delayed 5 times, then the gate changed and they never notified me so I missed the flight. Coming back home from FL, my flight was delayed, then canceled and rescheduled for the next day. They didn't bother telling me about a flight available later that same day, I had to call them and ask. I will never be using this airline again. They said they had staffing and maintenance issues. I don't even want to bother flying on their crappy planes ever again if they are having maintenance issues with them. They offered me a piddly $75 travel voucher (which I will never use). Airlines like this rob people and should not be allowed to conduct business. I hope they go bankrupt one day.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Jetblue is terrible. The communication is horrific and their delays are constant. I was delayed flying out of Newark for over 3 hours. They never communicated the reason for the delay or the time frame as to when we were expected to take off. My flight home was delayed for over 4 hours as well. This is the 6th time I have flown with them where both flights have been delayed. Fly United. A million times better.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

My confirmation code **. On August 2nd Ramonia ** and George ** was on the way to Baltimore airport when they received a call from Jetblue starting that their flight had been canceled. It was 11 am and we had checked out our hotel at 1030 am. We were in a Lyft car and had to reorder the Lyft again to go back to the hotel we came from. Total spent so far 500.00 DOLLARS. I called Jetblue and they rescheduled our flight for 800 am in Washington D.C flight 1223 August the 3rd. We got up the next morning and took a Lyft again and that cost us 150.00 dollars. At the airport I called Jetblue to find out what happen. JET BLUE TOLD ME I WAS LUCKY I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR ANOTHER FLIGHT. AWFUL!!!

Original review: July 28, 2018

Our flight was supposed to be departing at 11:59 PM but then they announced it was going to depart at 3:00 AM. But after all the struggles just to get to Santiago they announced that the flight was cancelled. They told us to check if there were other flight. And when we went to check with the customer service the woman there treated us like as we were dogs. I don't ever recommend JetBlue.

Original review: July 28, 2018

As I write my family is stranded at the New Jersey Airport. They have started 24 hours ago and no clue of what next. And it's all because of the poor service from Jetblue Airlines. They booked tickets with Ethiad Airways - operated USA by JetBlue. EY8244 (Denver - New York)/EY100 (New York - Abudhabi - Bangalore). EY8244 - It's a bright sunny day here in Denver, but Jetblue kept giving bad weather in North East as reason for delaying the flight by 4 hours 30 minutes. They missed the connecting flight. It's funny to see one flight gets delayed, but the connecting flight by the same operating airlines leaves on dot.

By the time my family (2 young children) reached it was 11.00 PM night, the JetBlue counter was closed and they had no clue as to where to go. Neither JetBlue folks assisted with accommodation or putting them on alternate flight. I am coordinating with my wife, the agent and finally at 1.0 AM EST the agent did put them on Emirates flight for next day and JetBlue reservations gave an itinerary. When today my family went to the Emirates counter, they were shocked to hear that JetBlue has not even confirmed the tickets on the Emirates flight. Also I have no clue as to where the baggage is. How can such a pathetic airline still operates and operational. The JetBlue Twitter handles pretends sympathy on the twitter handle.

Original review: July 28, 2018

Stuck in airport with over 10 hours delay. 652 Flight from Cancun to NY supposed to leave at 5.15pm - we arrived at the airport at 3.30 pm and we keep receiving emails updates to flight delays. Our estimated departure is now at 2.30 AM!!! We are the last customers in the airport and nobody is here to explain what’s happening. The JetBlue customer service is not reachable, this is just outrageous. What a lack of respect for the customer, this company should not be allowed to run. We are gonna spend the night in an airport without blankets or food and water. They lost a customer for life.

Original review: July 27, 2018

After travelling 30+ hours from Nepal on Qatar Airways with my two kids, I had a connecting flight on JFK for Tampa. What should have been a 3 hrs. flight, turned into a 5 days ordeal. We were on the Initial flight on the 22nd of July which left the gate and then after being in the tarmac for 3 hrs, they returned us back to the terminal because the delay caused one of the crew to be above legal flying time allowed. Our initial flight was eventually cancelled at around 2:00 AM the next day and they gave no compensation citing the cancellation was because of weather. I had to be in the line for more than an hour to book our flights for the next day. I was told we were booked for the next day flight, but when we reached the gate the next day, they told us we didn't have any confirmed seats in any of the JetBlue flights. Same thing happened for a couple of days.

Finally, after 4 days, they gave me an option to fly out to Sarasota. In between, they told me they had misplaced my luggage and was asked for me to find out where my luggage was. So, after 5 days, without any luggage, they put me in a flight to a different destination and to top it off, they put us in completely different areas of the aircraft and while I was trying to console my 7-year-old to go sit with a stranger, the flight attendant asks us to take our seat promptly. Please do not fly JetBlue, because they have zero passenger concern, they seriously need to fire the guy who manages the flights and reorganize. They were completely disorganized, desk and the person on the phone telling me I had confirmed flights, while the gate told me I didn't have any. Baggage getting lost and they had no clue where it was last scanned, rude desk people. Complete chaos. Please avoid JetBlue at all cost. I will.

Jetblue Company Information