2. Travel

Hilton Hotels

4.2/5 (489 ratings)

About Hilton Hotels

Hilton Hotels Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hilton Hotels?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hilton?

Original review: April 5, 2021

We stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn hotel and were surprised by how friendly the staff was and how spacious the room was. We requested a ground floor since we had the dog with us and they gave us a great room with a view and close to the door for easy access to walk the dog. The room was clean and comfortable and very spacious. I highly recommend staying at any Hilton hotel as you won't be disappointed.

Original review: July 8, 2020

At the Montreal location the Hilton hotel is very well presented. Sauna outside in the winter as a very interesting amenity! Nice view of the city from an upper floor room and very nice big comfy bed. Really fast access all across the visiting sites of this beautiful town. A little small parking spots into the underground garage but if come in for 5 days you can forget about the car. The price for a room is kind of pricey but if you want a peace of mind vacation this is the spot you want to be in. And I have to mention the service and the staff...an out of this world experience!

Get buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Every Hilton I have stayed at has always been a pleasant experience. The service was good and amenities too. Stayed at a Hilton in the UAE and it was a fun stay and the saltwater pool was amazing. Only hotel I like to stay at when traveling. Since I have to be on a special diet I always have to bring food along. I have to request a fridge in the room and always have one waiting when I get to the room. Very nice service.

Original review: July 3, 2020

The hotel is beautiful and always sanitized perfectly! The workers and reception are also always kind and will help you with anything you need. Food is great as well, but the menu is a bit limited. Even then though, the food always tasted amazing! Cleaning service was always on time, and there was a time they came too early, but I just told them to wait a little and they came back after I had left my room.

Original review: July 3, 2020

Stayed at many Hilton hotels, most (not all) are very clean with an attractive lobby. Some offer breakfast included with your stay, some are pet friendly. The down side is cost, if you're not a salesperson with your company paying most of your fees, you can rack up quite a huge bill in overnight stays. As far as perks, I haven't found that many perks at Hilton. I've stayed at a few of the older Hiltons and always avoid staying at these again.

Original review: May 20, 2021

I booked a two bedroom suite in December for a stay in May. On April 14th they changed my confirmed rate for a 7 night stay by increasing our stay $1000.00. When I confronted the hotel about the increase in rate the Interim General Manager replied with this "After careful review of your reservation, the below are the per night rate, during the time when you made the reservation, city of anchorage was pretty slow, Last month, Military took over the entire hotel rooms in anchorage for their training from April 28th to May 16th., which created a surge in price city wide" If you want to be assured of your rate don't book with Homewood Suites, Hilton Garden Inn or Hampton Inn in Anchorage. In addition, this hotel needs updates, carpets are buckled and ripped, laundry facilities were dirty and had water all over the floor. The ONLY good thing I will say is that Calvin and Luke went above and beyond in their customer service.

Original review: April 12, 2021

I stayed at a Hilton in Park city as a trial for time share last week. I do not recommend purchasing the time share. It took 3 years for me to finally be able to book a room due to lack of availability. I was also told I would be staying in a 1 room suite however they put me in a studio hotel room instead. I confronted the front desk and they really had nothing to say about it. Also the people above us in the hotel suite made so much noise we couldn’t sleep and when I called front desk to make them aware of the noise they did nothing.

Original review: April 12, 2021

The room was nice and clean, it was generally pretty, and my grandmother enjoyed the bed so much that we ordered her the closest possible model after leaving. She usually has a difficult time sleeping on regular mattresses, so this was a very pleasant and welcome surprise. Thanks!

Original review: April 11, 2021

I hear that Hilton bought Hotel Indigo in Fort Myers from IHG. I'm thrilled. This was the WORST luxury hotel we ever stayed in (February 2019). Deserted (we saw only one other guest over our three day stay), no place for breakfast, dreary entrance through a shopping mall, rude manager, bland/undecorated room. I'd definitely try it again now that it's a Hilton.

Original review: April 10, 2021

Nice and Clean. Great Location, Friendly Service. The only issue was there was no mask Policy. There was a huge wedding group and none of them were wearing masks. We had a reservation issue that was corrected immediately.

Hilton author review by ConsumerAffairs

Hilton opened its first hotel in 1919, and it has become a highly recognized name in the hospitality industry. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is Hilton Worldwide’s flagship brand. The Hilton Hotels and Resorts brand alone has more than 500 hotels on six continents.

• Award winning: The World Travel Awards named Hilton Hotels & Resorts North America's Leading Hotel Brand in 2015. The same year, Hilton Worldwide was named a Top-50 Green Brand by Forbes and a Top Green Company by Newsweek.

• Spa: Hilton Worldwide created the eforea spa with global travelers’ high standards in mind. The spa provides guests with experiences to encourage balance and wellness. Select Hilton Hotels and Resorts, DoubleTree Hotels and Embassy Suites have eforea, and sample menus can be found on Hilton’s website.

• Twitter: Hilton has an active Twitter feed, and @HiltonSuggests tweets recommendations for travelers. All recommendations come from employees’ personal experience with local businesses and attractions.

• Rewards: Hilton HHonors, the free Hilton Worldwide rewards program, lets guest use points for free nights. It also includes other perks, including access to free standard Wi-Fi and the option to check-in from Hilton’s smartphone app. With the app, guests can even select their own room.

• Community involvement: Hilton Worldwide is committed to corporate responsibility. In 2015, Hilton employees volunteered a total of 213,000 hours in their local communities. Hilton has also partnered with PointWorthy so Hilton HHonors members can convert their unused points into a cash donation to the organization of their choice.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team