2. Travel

Hilton Hotels

4.0/5 (466 ratings)

About Hilton Hotels

Hilton Hotels Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hilton Hotels?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hilton?

Original review: April 8, 2021

We love to stay in the Hilton Hotels. They are always clean, comfortable, and quiet. I would have given them five stars, but none of the Hiltons allow pets, even with a deposit. The staff is always friendly, and if you get lost, or find yourself in an unfamiliar area, they will stay on the phone with you until you pull into the parking lot.

Original review: April 5, 2021

We stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn hotel and were surprised by how friendly the staff was and how spacious the room was. We requested a ground floor since we had the dog with us and they gave us a great room with a view and close to the door for easy access to walk the dog. The room was clean and comfortable and very spacious. I highly recommend staying at any Hilton hotel as you won't be disappointed.

Get buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 3, 2021

Hilton Garden Inn Louisville, KY was a comfortable downtown location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooftop bistro bar, Eight Up, had a limited bar type menu but the food was tasty. This was an important consideration because at our 9pm arrival there were not any other near by food options that were still open. Overall, a great stay!

Original review: March 30, 2021

Whenever I stay here I am always amazed by how friendly and cheerful the front desk staff is. I often forget things or ask a lot of questions and I never am once left to feel like an imposition. They make sure that they are following safety protocols while also ensuring that guess experience is hampered as little as possible. The rooms are always clean and have everything that I need and want.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Have stayed at a few very nice but would not recommend to elderly! Not much help at my age, ask a young man if he could find a tooth brush for me. Never saw him again, ask a woman at desk where I could eat. She just stood there and looked at me!!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

What a cheap company. Booked a Hampton Inn stay in Albany NY. Room for 145.55 total price. Saw later the rate dropped to 125.00 total. When checking in, asked manager to offer me the lower rate as a courtesy to a Hilton Honors member. Manager said no and that Hilton does not honor price match, even on their own site and stated that he wasn't eating the difference.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Our family had a bad experience with the Hilton Garden Inn in Memphis, TN. Upon check-out, the concierge told my mother a bold faced lie. When I approached Hilton's customer service team for help regarding our stay, I have experienced nothing but more headache and no resolve. I have provided everything they have requested; yet every time I provide the information they request, they come back with something else needed or instructions to now convert all evidence into a PDF or jPeg format, etc...they will absolutely not recognize their fault and wrong doing; not one ounce of responsibility...not even a simple apology!

Hilton Hotels did so bad of a job with BBB complaints that they had to remove themselves and are no longer a BBB accredited business and from what I can tell, for good reason. There are plenty other hotel chains you can stay at comfortably. I would highly recommend that you book your next accommodations through another stable property.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I had to pay 23 dirhams for a Coca Cola that’s 5 bucks??? Why is it so expensive and most of the staff don’t know anything about the spa even the spa workers and they lack knowledge about it like what am I supposed to do waste all my money?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

The Hilton brand has gone downhill!!! Do not stay at this or any other Hilton. There are much better Resorts with much better rooms and most of all much better service. Hilton has forgotten to honor their paying customers. If you ever do stay at a Hilton you will encounter many bad experiences and you will be on your own. You can complain all you want and they will do nothing about it!

If you call or E-mail their Corporate offices they will tell you that they do not get involved with their resorts and allow each resort to resolve their issues with guests. They do nothing for you and treat you badly while you are there, what makes you think they will make good after you are gone? Their President and Chief Executive Officer Christopher J. Nassetta does not reply to any e-mails sent to him, he plays dumb and blind!!! That says it all there, if the President of Hilton does not care about you or your bad experience at one of his Resorts, then why would you pay your hard earned money at a their Resorts?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

Attempted to cancel $158.81 hotel reservation over one week ago. Called hotel to cancel advanced purchase reservation due to medical issue (COVID contact tracing). Was told to call customer care. Customer care told me to contact advance purchase dept. After over two hour wait in call queue I logged a corporate complaint. Case #**. Received email from Hilton apologizing. No follow up from Hilton after apology. I never went on my trip, never checked into hotel, due to contact tracing. Today my account was charged $158.81. Need medical exception made and need account reimbursed.

Hilton author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Hilton opened its first hotel in 1919, and it has become a highly recognized name in the hospitality industry. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is Hilton Worldwide’s flagship brand. The Hilton Hotels and Resorts brand alone has more than 500 hotels on six continents.

• Award winning: The World Travel Awards named Hilton Hotels & Resorts North America's Leading Hotel Brand in 2015. The same year, Hilton Worldwide was named a Top-50 Green Brand by Forbes and a Top Green Company by Newsweek.

• Spa: Hilton Worldwide created the eforea spa with global travelers’ high standards in mind. The spa provides guests with experiences to encourage balance and wellness. Select Hilton Hotels and Resorts, DoubleTree Hotels and Embassy Suites have eforea, and sample menus can be found on Hilton’s website.

• Twitter: Hilton has an active Twitter feed, and @HiltonSuggests tweets recommendations for travelers. All recommendations come from employees’ personal experience with local businesses and attractions.

• Rewards: Hilton HHonors, the free Hilton Worldwide rewards program, lets guest use points for free nights. It also includes other perks, including access to free standard Wi-Fi and the option to check-in from Hilton’s smartphone app. With the app, guests can even select their own room.

• Community involvement: Hilton Worldwide is committed to corporate responsibility. In 2015, Hilton employees volunteered a total of 213,000 hours in their local communities. Hilton has also partnered with PointWorthy so Hilton HHonors members can convert their unused points into a cash donation to the organization of their choice.

Hilton Hotels Company Information