2. Travel

Hilton Hotels

4.1/5 (462 ratings)

About Hilton Hotels

Hilton Hotels Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hilton Hotels?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hilton?

Original review: April 12, 2021

The room was nice and clean, it was generally pretty, and my grandmother enjoyed the bed so much that we ordered her the closest possible model after leaving. She usually has a difficult time sleeping on regular mattresses, so this was a very pleasant and welcome surprise. Thanks!

Original review: April 11, 2021

I hear that Hilton bought Hotel Indigo in Fort Myers from IHG. I'm thrilled. This was the WORST luxury hotel we ever stayed in (February 2019). Deserted (we saw only one other guest over our three day stay), no place for breakfast, dreary entrance through a shopping mall, rude manager, bland/undecorated room. I'd definitely try it again now that it's a Hilton.

Original review: April 10, 2021

Nice and Clean. Great Location, Friendly Service. The only issue was there was no mask Policy. There was a huge wedding group and none of them were wearing masks. We had a reservation issue that was corrected immediately.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I stay at a hotel that goes the extra mile. Excellent breakfast, they clean room like it wasn’t lived in. Good array of menu items. Fast response whether it’s for room service or asking for more towels.

Original review: April 7, 2021

The room was very clean and comfortable. The coffee pot was broken and there was a cookie pizza from a prior guest on top of the mini fridge. The location was very convenient especially given that it was in a busy city. The Staff members helpful and polite. Will stay again.

Original review: April 6, 2021

Garland, Texas location - Good hotel with guest laundry room. Helpful staff with complimentary breakfast each morning. Guests have access to fitness room and game area with pool table. The rooms include small refrigerator unit, tenant controlled heating and cooling, WIFi and full choice of cable channels.

Original review: April 6, 2021

It is very nice on the outside but, the carpets were filthy, it smelled stale, and the service there was so poor and that ruined it for me! They should hire more professional people at the front desk, paint the walls, shampoo the carpets, and buy new room comforters. Even the pictures were boring! But the main problem was the front desk refusing to help me a a disabled person, a guest, who was stuck downstairs in the lobby, without a extra key, and unable to alert my friend of the situation, then have access to the room!

I requested that they alert my friend, who was unaware of my situation, by calling the room phone, or have an employee go to the room with a message, or chaperone me to the room, no luck! After 2 hours of waiting on the couch in the lobby, in tears from the pain, I stopped the security guard and asked him to help me, and he did! He got the room number from the front desk after telling the manager that he was going to help me and walk up to the room himself and give my friend a message! By the time my friend came down to get me, I was so upset and in horrible pain! It turns out that she fell asleep and did not hear her cell phone ring, dreaming away!

The time we stayed there prior, the front desk gave personal information to a outside caller, (telling the caller that she was staying there, gave out her room #, and put the call through! Because of the front desk employee's ignorance, this outside person was able to locate her, at the exact room number, and get his call put through to the room's phone! This outside caller was a ex boyfriend who had been stalking her, thanks to the Hilton to employee, found her! Her privacy had been violated putting her in harm's way! If a outside caller doesn't know if the person is there, or the room number, the call is not put through period! So I have to say sorry the Hilton sucks!

Original review: April 5, 2021

This may be the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at. Clean design, clean facilities, great amenities, great concept. Would definitely stay at the hotel in Duluth again, and will look for this brand in the future. Modern in style, I found it very inviting.

Original review: April 4, 2021

My husband and I always pick Hilton Hotels everywhere we go on trip. They always have nice, clean, modern looking rooms. Our favorite hotel is Canopy by Hilton. The Hilton staff is always very pleasant to talk to. If hotel has any upgrades they always give you one.

Original review: April 4, 2021

At the Hilton you have the best staff and the best service of all the hotels. The room is comfortable and very accommodating and your stay is always the staff priority. The best place to stay ever.

Hilton Hotels Company Information