Hilton Hotels
3.58/5

Looking for a travel site?

Hilton Hotels

Looking for a travel site?

Hilton Hotels Reviews

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I called the Hilton Garden Inn Killeen Texas to make a reservation for two rooms. Upon checking in I was told the reservation was only for one room (I had called after making the reservation to confirm it was for two rooms). The clerk did fix the problem and I did receive the second room I had reserved. Upon getting back home, I did receive two e-mail receipts for the two rooms we stayed in. HOWEVER, i was charge for three rooms on my credit card statement. I was told I was a no show for the third room. HOW is that when I was standing in the Hotel lobby when I checked in??? How was I a no show? They said nothing about a third room when I checked in, but yet charge me for a third room. HOW IS THIS NOT A SCAM BY HILTON HOTELS????

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Hilton will not honor stays if you don't book directly through them. I get all my flight, hotel, and car rentals booked through a single travel site for convenience. Even though I stayed multiple nights at Hilton, they will not count them. I'm still spending a lot of money to stay at their hotels, so it shouldn't matter who I booked it through. Customer service was not helpful at all, and one of them was actually pretty rude. With all the choices of hotels out there, I will no longer book any stays at Hilton.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

This the easiest way for Hilton to take your money and give you nothing in return. Emergency? Too bad. Company itinerary change? Too bad. You will be shuffled to a rude officious clerk who will cite the party line, which is, "Too bad we have your money and you get nothing in return".

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Do not sign up for the Hilton honors reward program. Unless you book thru them which the price is usually higher than third parties, you will not receive any points for your stay. Horrible. They want you to pay higher with them, rather than getting the best price. What type of member honors is that?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

My flight was 5 hours delayed so I arrived late to the Embassy Suites Greystone in Columbia, SC. It was 1am and I was very tired. Upon check in, the front desk clerk told me they had no rooms available. I told him I had a reservation and was a Hilton Honors member. He told me none of that mattered to the Hilton corporation and that they have a policy that allows the property to book at 120% occupancy. I ask if they "protected" me with a room at a neighboring hotel and he said no. There were no rooms available anywhere in town. So here I was, a woman travelling alone, at 1am trying desperately to find a hotel. Buyers beware of Hilton's overbooking policy. Just because you have a reservation doesn't mean anything to the Hilton corporation. They are more concerned about profit than their customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hilton?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

They do not have the best rates possible. They say they will meet other rates but do not. They transferred for hrs and then keep you on hold when you call back for much more time. They seem to be too big for their boots and are using all kinds of outside services. They told me to get an American Express, also to get triple points at the stay I was booking for the next day and connected me to some foreign country and that took 45 min. That person also told me I would get a email within 4 min when finally after a song and dance of questions and approval never came. When I call am they said they had no idea where they connected me to... Horrible contact service and much too much time spent dealing with them. No one a Hilton seems to know how to deal with their computer reservation system properly. I do not trust them when they say anything and surely don’t know how to price their rooms correctly.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I stayed in Hilton Hampton Inn Monterrey (NL), Mexico for 4 nights (July 14-18) but have been charged for 5 days. I have requested them to refund the amount of 1 night. At that time they agreed to refund the amount on the credit card but actually it has never happened till date. It's been more than a month and still chasing them badly but Hotel's Manager (Antonio) is not ready to speak and not responding to mails. Really frustrated with their customer experience and fake commitment. I request #Hilton Leadership to please help in resolving this issue ASAP.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

Because an outside third party assists with reservations I was given a confirmation for a room but upon arriving at the hotel, they didn’t have a room for me! I was alone, traveling for business and it was almost 1 am. I was in an unfamiliar place and had nowhere to go. All hotels in the area were full. They removed me from the lobby and didn’t even offer to pay for another place. When I called for help, they just transferred me to their rewards line. What nonsense. I could not have had a worse experience.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Mason Ohio recently and our stay was not the experience you would expect to have at a Hilton Hotel. We were there several nights and experienced finding large ants in our room, trash not emptied daily, sweeper not ran the entire time, bed sheets not changed at all. Worrisome of all twice we returned to find our door not shut after housekeeping had been in the room. I also recently have been denied points from Hilton Honors for 3 nights of Hotel stays that I provided the confirmation number for. Very disappointed with this chain.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

Thank you Homewood Suites for extending your hospitality. (Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, New Mexico) Your employee Omar ** was professional, courteous and caring. His actions for this weary traveler, made Homewood Suites feel like "Home". Thank you. Curtis

Hilton Hotels Company Information