Global Exchange Vacation Club

Mission Viejo, CA

Compare Timeshares

Research top Timeshares recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Well as I have read many if not all the reviews on here about this vacation club... All the experiences are as mine and my husband was went to the meeting that was meant to only be 90 minutes but were there 4 to 5 hours ended up buying into their promises...!! Drove home pretty far and to come home to make some research on this gevc and find out the disappointment of all their lies... Make yourself and those you love a favor - read the contract... only 7 days to cancel. We did but again waste of time and money!!! I hope this helps as all the reviews on here about this company made me be aware!!!

This company somehow got my information and won't tell me how they got my phone number. I asked to be put on the DNC list and they did not put me on it and continue to harass me. I am quite certain these guys use overseas telemarketers who lie and say they are located in U.S. I asked what city and he said "ummm" and it took him about ten seconds to think of a city. Most of these telemarketers would not give me the name of the parent company Global Exchange and would not give me any website I could go to. Under no circumstance should you ever do business with these guys, EVER! Plus every time they call they call from a different phone number so you can't even block them!

On the phone the requirements are one thing, but when you arrive the requirements are different. I wasted my time driving all the way to Encino!!

We were unable to use any of the free trips that came with our sign up (too many people had already signed up). The book that has the clubs properties looks great but you can't actually ever get enough points to use those properties (even if you save & carry-over points for years). There are no properties in many places we want to go and the properties they do have are either unavailable at any time of year or cost too much. The cruise deals are also a scam - we can get cruises MUCH cheaper on our own & don't have to use points. We were told by an agent that there are properties available in Palm Springs, CA (which is where we live). In short, this program is a terrible investment!!

They are such a scam. The presentation does not even come close to resembling the actual program. To top it off, they have you sign something that says "You have not relied on Oral Presentation"! So they know they lie! They ALSO took money out of our checking account. These people need to be stopped.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Exchange Vacation Club?

Don't believe the hype! I foolishly bought into this club after their presentation. They told me they had locations all around the world -- including major cities in the U.S. I've tried to plan a simple stay in Seattle. Guess what? No locations. I went to a new owners meeting to complain. I was told "yes, they have several locations in Seattle." Tried again to plan trip to Seattle. I couldn't pull anything on my travel dates. Called member services. They even told me they have no locations in Seattle. Tried to plan vacations where I have family in Thailand and Japan. Sure, GEVC has locations there -- but in remote areas nowhere near where my family lives.

Also, those promotional vouchers they entice you with to get you to go to their presentations??? What a joke. I mailed in my certificates and have yet to get my free promo trips. DON'T fall for this "travel club." You'll get stuck going to remote places nowhere near where you really intended to be. I'm so DISAPPOINTED in this club -- and I've complained. I'm told "tough luck."

When I became the member for GEVC. They gave me a guest certificate to buy a vacation for a week for $279. I paid $279 and booked a reservation for Cancun, Mexico vacation. Due to some serious emergency, I had to change the date of the vacation. But GEVC did not change my vacation and I lost my $279 for nothing. They need to reimburse me that amount of money or change my vacation dates.

I attended a meeting in February and did not purchase the program. I was offered a voucher for a "free" week of vacation time for which I was to pay a $75 fee. I mailed the cashier's check to the address I was given within the two-month time frame and, as of September 1, I still have not received anything from them. The time limit for use of the voucher is half gone. I suspect this is their way of ripping people off. I emailed the customer service department and received a reply including a number to call which had nothing to do with the company.

I was pushed by very aggressive sales representatives to buy this package! I was told after I asked repeatedly that this was not an exchange. Meaning where we exchange x plot for y. I found out soon afterwards it was! Also that I own essentially nothing! Just some points! To understand why I was suckered into this, you have to look at the entire picture from the beginning. We were put into a room which had loud music pumping throughout the place. It was hard to hear the sale agent. I am old, 65, and I could not hear them very well. I kept asking questions and they kept putting free options on it. They demanded I use a credit card. I did not want to use, even though Wells Fargo was right next door. They pushed and pushed for me to sign it right there and then. They would not let me leave the building, to get my Wells Fargo number.

Their attitudes, very pushy and were selling very hard. They gave me a trip voucher to Vegas, which I did fill out, and have not received anything for. None of the numbers worked either. They called me an owner! Yet I do not own anything. I have to wait for Owners to donate their time for their properties then I am allowed to use points which I apparently bought, to pay an additional weekly fee to use this property. I kept asking, "Is this an exchange?" They told me NO. The agreement was to have the contract rescinded up to seven days from the receiving of the escrow papers. Once I received them, even after countless tries to cancel it before. They were non cooperative. Hostile, rude.

I obtained legal advice from my lawyer who contacted them and asked that they deal through him. They agreed. Not only did they not listen, they kept leaving me phone messages. They are still continuing to post me letters. My lawyer again contacted them, yet they persist to contact me. They do not abide by their own word. I demand that they rescind my contract and return my down payment. I have not used any of their services nor do I want to. I was sold something entirely else that I ended up buying. I do not want anything more than a refund and a rescinding of the contract. I do not wish them ill however I do want my money back and the freedom of mind.

We have purchased a GEVC membership and have found that their customer service is absolutely terrible. Trying to book a vacation or even just communicate about the ridiculous points system they operate under. They don't tell you about the $209 you have to pay to redeem your points. They don't tell you that you have to book within a 30 day timeframe. And so many more frustrating issues. Inclusive of, never answering their phones. I would like to see this company sued to the max.

GEVC is a total SCAM!!! DO NOT BE FOOLED LIKE WE WERE. We purchased the timeshare at the end of April but were not given access to look up vacations and hotel availabilities until 2 1/2 weeks after Escrow closing. We received our login the first week of June. The day we received the login we went online to try and book a vacation for August. There was no availability for Southern California. Every date we tried for the next year was not available. We instantly realized we would not be able to use this timeshare. We called immediately to cancel but were told we only had 7 days to cancel after escrow closing, yet we couldn't even see if we could use it until over 14 days after escrow closing. They know exactly what they are doing by holding back access to the RCI membership and completely scam the consumer!!!

We purchased and paid for 10,000 points which are provided by RCI. The documents we have say you can cancel with RCI at any time. But GEVC says you can't cancel with them only RCI. Yet we bought the points from RCI. Another manipulation and tricky SCAM on their part. They say you can book a hotel for $70 a night. We tried getting a hotel thru RCI for August since we couldn't use timeshare and they only had 1 hotel a 3 star for $199.00 a night. We checked Expedia and they have a 4.3 star hotel for $165.00 a night. This is beyond disappointing. We put down money, are on a monthly payment plan at 20% interest, have paid the yearly dues and we can't even use the membership nor get a hotel cheaper than EXPEDIA that is completely free for us to use.

Again, SCAM and lies by GEVC. This timeshare is the worst purchase we have ever made. We were completely scammed, given false information and everything the salesperson said to us was a lie. They even told us to cancel our hotel with Expedia in August and apply the funds to the timeshare and book it thru them. Unfortunately we thought they were honest and listened to them. :((( We are looking into pursuing legal action.

My husband and I was attended a 90 mins presentation in Oct 2014. At the end of the session we decided not to sign up the membership but we had given a complimentary 2d/1n in Best Western Hotel in Melaka. The voucher validity is stated between 1/1/2015 - 31/3/2015. When I called to book in January the officer told me the hotel was still under construction then I was told to call again in March which I did. Again I received the same answer saying the hotel not ready yet and still upgrading.

I just wondering why they can still extend my voucher whereby my voucher had expired. So 3rd time I called them again to book. You will surprise a guy so called person in charge, ** being very rude on the call and unprofessional ask me to call back in December as their hotel still upgrading to 5 star hotel. He is trying to give lots of excuses and giving more trouble to me. I asked him if I can have other alternative then he reply me yes "CAN" provide. I need to pay extra surcharge which I don't agree. I had been waiting so long. Now I realize this is a tricky scam!

I purchased this timeshare in 2011, thinking that I was winning in this deal and leaving something to my relatives in my will. I was told that all-inclusive vacations would not incur additional fees. When I tried booking, RCI told me that there would be additional fees per person per day, and they were substantial fees, ranging in the hundreds. I was appalled. Looking up vacations online, how is this timeshare a deal? It's so much more to book with the timeshare than to purchase a vacation online.

They called my husband several times, telling him that if he goes to the presentation he will receive a free trip to Hawaii. In the third called we agreed to attend to the meeting. Once there, they ask for our credit cards, and we went to a room waiting to be called by a person. A man called us, he seems to be a really nice person. He started talking with us about his life, and his great experience using the membership. Then, we went to another room and they displayed a video, and after the video a man was showing all the great villas you can rent for just 269.00 a week, with NO EXTRA FEES, and he said "You can choose one, two or three bedroom units, whatever you want. You just have to choose."

Then we went back with the first guy. He show us a magazine with all the hotels they have available, and I was really happy because they have several units in the Dominican Republic, my country, as we were planning to visit my family we considered the offer a great opportunity. We've been told that we can use our 10,000 points to book a place for the whole week, they never mentioned that we need to pay 209.00 to use the points. Then when we showed interest, the manager came to us to ask if we have another question and I asked him if we need to pay something extra considering that we were going to the Dominican Republic and most resorts there are all-inclusive, and he said no, and that's why we decided to join the club.

After 6 weeks waiting for our ID number to be able to access to the website and start looking for our ideal vacation, we found out that we have to pay thousands dollars for mandatory all inclusive fees, and to discovered that using booking, expedia or trivago would be cheaper and easier than using their site, and there's nothing worthy for 10,000 points. We discovered that we're going to be paying thousands of dollars for a useless membership. My husband and I were very disappointed, and now we are looking for an attorney. We want to take legal actions.

My husband and I went last Friday for the presentation after receiving a cold call with a free trip to Hawaii. I use to work for a timeshare company so I knew exactly what to expect. The gentlemen who assisted us after the presentation was very helpful and professional. Not once did he pressure us! This actually sold itself. We signed up for it and were very excited. However, after carefully reviewing the contract and reading all the reviews from people that actually have tried this out, we decided to cancel since we are still in our grace period. They do provide the information on how to cancel, and even the lady at the escrow company was very friendly and helpful and gave us detailed steps on how to cancel which is super simple. I did look up a few forums and found that there are many satisfied users and even gave detailed information on how to use the point system.

This isn't for everyone including myself and my husband, but there are some people that actually enjoy this and actually went to the orientation on how to use the point system, which is not mentioned on any of the negative comments I keep seeing on here. Did any of you actually try it out? I take full responsibility for signing up and not reading the contract beforehand and luckily, I do have time to cancel. Read the contract people, it is very specific and detailed. As for the free gift: We are grateful, and even if it is 1 day to Hawaii so what! It's free. And if we have to pay taxes on this trip then so be it. It's the law! 1 day to Hawaii for someone that has never been there and can only dream of going is a dream come true. I don't think this is a scam, I just don't think it's for everyone.

I was cold called to attend the 90 mins presentation and offered to get free vacation as a gift last October 2014. We went there and sat through the presentation. After the presentation, the sell rep told us about the deal we could get which is $499/week anywhere in the world in the catalog for 4 times per year. We were quite interested because they mentioned in the presentation that they are affiliated with Aulani (Disney Hotel in Hawaii) and we just have a new born at that time, so we thought it would be worth it. His manager came in and offered us that he would remove the 4 times per year capped if we signed with them today. It sounded like a good deal to stay anywhere in that book for $499/week, so we signed up. After 2 months with their escrow, I finally was able to log in their website after I got their account ID and PW through mail.

I was stunned that it was not like what they told me about how easy to book and I can book my vacation in Hawaii for $499/week. I called their office number and the lady told me that $499 is the average and I bought the points, so I have to trade my point to book the resorts. With my 10,000 points, you can barely book anything decent. I was super upset and I told her that I wanted to cancel, but she said that it had passed the cancellation period which is like 7 days after I signed up. She didn't care anything and told me that my wife and I signed the contract, there is nothing she could do. So I went online and found out that these guys have been scamming many people and there is a class action going on with them. If anyone on the same boat as me, you can go to ** and contact them. I really hope this GEVC get shut down, so they can't lie more to people.

Don't get scammed... like we were. We filled out a survey at a concert we attended, and were called a few weeks later and told we had won a vacation to Hawaii! I have always wanted to take my husband there, and though I figured there was a catch and it wouldn't be great, I wasn't prepared for GEVCs well-run scam.

First, we had to attend a slick 90 minute timeshare presentation. It sounded like a good deal ($200 for a week, almost anywhere!), so we bought in. Bad choice. Turns out that the "vacation" we won was a two night, one day worthless deal in Honolulu. Second, I've been trying for two months to find something that our 10,000 points could get us (or even 20,000 points, you can save up one year). Well, we can forget Hawaii -- there is literally nothing available there at that level except for a single bug-filled, rundown horror show. Well, what about Mexico? All the places we want to go are mandatory All-Inclusive -- which means another $200-$500 per person, per day, on top of the $219 booking fee. OK, what about Tahiti? Airfare is $2000 EACH.

They have lots of availability in boring timeshare condos in the US, but not even anything in the one city we want to go to in Canada. After literally being unable to find anything worth going to, I am already looking to sell my timeshare at a loss. Anybody want to spend a few thousand dollars on a useless timeshare program? Please?

Tried to exercise our 7-day right of rescission by fax - fax line busy at all times of day/night. Sending via certified mail.

I bought this timeshare around 2012! When my family decided to go on a vacation we tried calling the number they had on the portfolio they gave us! It didn't work! So we went to the place they had us do our presentation! The place was already closed! So we stopped paying them. When we did that, they contacted us saying we could book a vacation a year in advance! I told well "It's too late for that!" We decided not to pay anymore! I decided to contact the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and file a complain against them! By this time they have a collection agency against me calling non-stop. Then I got a reply back from the BBB saying that this company does not exist.

So when the collection agency called again I told them what the BBB told me. That this company doesn't exist. But they said it does! I asked for an address and a phone number from the collection agency so that I could forward it to BBB. They say they can't give it to me! They are trying to collect money from me! From a company that the BBB says doesn't exist anymore. I told them that. Then the collection agency called me back again. Said the same thing. But this time they asked for the letter from the BBB. Told the collection agency I would email it to them. They gave me a bogus email. Sent it 4 different times from different emails. It didn't work. So never ever buy this timeshare. It's a scam and a fraud. You will waste your money! Your time! And you will end up having a bad credit because of this POS company.

I purchased a program based a series of promises for years of great family vacation, anywhere in the world. I was told that I could use my points for airlines, hotels and condos. When I asked about how many points you needed to go somewhere like New Zealand I was told you could save up your points. The first thing I discovered was you can never save up enough points because you lose points after a year. So I bought more points hoping to gather enough but I never was able to hold enough points to use them. Then I tried to use them to fly to Florida and was told they no longer allowed you to use points for airlines. The one time that I tried to use the points it cost me a great deal of money to book two condos in Vegas and I was told that if I cancelled I would lose everything unless I bought cancellation insurance. My Son could not get out of Afghanistan and although I saved the points then I lost them anyway in October so our family reunion was lost.

I paid for this program for many years but was never able to use it. I stopped paying for a useless program, now there have set collectors on me. This has been a nightmare.

This company cold calls you and says if you come to a 90 minute presentation you will get a 3 day 2 night trip with Air to Hawaii, Los Cabos, Las Vegas or San Francisco. After asking for all kinds of personal info they try to set you up with a time to go. The first caller, from India, gives you the canned pitch and gets you ok for a time. The second caller from the Philippines goes over the info and tries to get even more personal info out of you. She then tells you about the trip which does not include the destinations the first caller says would be included. You then get an email confirmation of the presentation and your travel gift. The email is broken English and has a 1970's image of Vegas as the only gift you get, not the other destinations promised by the call center in India. The email also comes from a Gmail account and not a business account.

There are so many complaints on the web about this company and I can't understand why they are allowed to use these business practices in the US. You get to the presentation and they want to see a credit card. They make you listen and after the presentation you get nothing but an opportunity to see if you are eligible for the gifts they promised on the calls. You are now then have to pay a fee to see if you are still eligible. This is a total scam as you will read if you Google this company. I also heard from a Member Services rep Derek ** who said the marketing company is not their problem and I need to talk with them. Try calling any number they provide and it will be disconnected or a message will play. STAY AWAY from this scam and fraud. They will get your information and scam you.

After waiting weeks for my member I.D. so that I can actually go online and look for properties....I was shocked to see what a pain, and all of the points required to rent places. I was pretty mad since the sales pitch I received was that I ONLY had to pay a flat HOA due and yearly due and then would be paying a set rate for weekly rentals. NOBODY mentioned anything about all of the transaction fees required to do anything. As well, how difficult it would be to find anything because 10,000 points wasn't enough for Anything! Plus they keep telling me how I would be SAVING money and it did make sense when you DIDN'T include all of the fees. But I actually would be spending a lot more than I normally do. A LOT of misleading info and omitted info. I just want out now! Am starting to talk to an attorney, will see how it goes.

Been a GEVC shareholder since February 2011 and have never been able to use, not once, my points due to RCI ineptitude in getting me the my desired resort or promising to call me back but never getting call back. Paying GEVC for the timeshare and RCI for the use of the resort is a great source of income for these two companies. I just talked with a GEVC agent and he was adamant that use of my points has to be thru RCI and nobody else. Being an "owner" of the advertised resorts does not entitle a member to any benefit without RCI. All these times I was of the impression that I had the tool to get a decent vacation without too much hassle from my GEVC timeshare with my points which I have been losing annually due to the non-availability of requested vacation request and stand to lose another 21,000 points for this year again due in part to my decision not to renew my subscription with RCI for leaving a bad impression on its actions.

I could give them a negative rating if I could. I met them at the Hermosa Beach Fair and then they called me to say "you won a vacation". They left a bogus phone number so I tried a couple times to find their number and got the run around. They never called back. It's all a SCAM and they are full of crap. All they want to do is rip you off - read the reviews. Stay away from this company!

This place is awful and a scam. They make promises and then steal your money. This place is nothing more than your typical timeshare company. Do not let them tell you any differently. 1st they will have you go through the worst 90 minutes of your life to supposedly get a trip somewhere. Totally not worth it unless you want to spend months waiting. 2nd oh wow, they tell you you can be spontaneous and get discounts. Please be real kayak, Priceline have way better vacation packages and you don't have to pay for a timeshare.

3rd, ok so you pay to have a timeshare, which is points but calculate that. You are always going to have to pay maintenance fee. And of your finance you are looking at probably 30k over the life of the timeshare plus you still have to pay to occupy. 10000 points don't get you much. They brag about getting villas and things. Nope, you have to pay more. So there is no point in paying all this money for a scamming company preying on families!!

Reservation Officer, Rachel **, became angry with me when I needed to cancel my reservation to attend a presentation after I realized I would have transportation difficulty preventing me from attending. When I replied to her about being unprofessional with having a snippy attitude, she replied I was unprofessional in making a reservation I couldn't attend. For me, this matter was not about professionalism as I was attempting to schedule vacation accommodations with her company. I am appalled that her demeanor was not kind or understanding which results in me not reconsidering rescheduling with this company.

My wife and I joined GEVC in 2007 and planned on using our timeshare over and over for the next 20 years or more. But as time went by, we noticed our window of opportunity to book vacations was short and not much to choose from. In 7 years of membership, we only used it maybe 5 times! Once to Hollywood Florida, but the old motel on the beach was infested with bugs, smelled and was worse than a Motel 6. We left after 1 night. We used a special offer they called us on, a 2 in 1 package, one by cruise ship and one by land. We paid up front, $2,995.00 for both, and chose Alaska and Hawaii. Upon booking the cruise to Alaska, they said it would cost $835 additional for port fees, and all side excursions in Alaska we wanted to try, also were up to us to pay! It costs us over $4,500.00 just for Alaska. Hawaii was also expensive. We had to pay our own airfare, and a rental car to see Honolulu in full. The hotel they gave us in Honolulu charged $25.00 per day for parking our rental car in their lot. We paid over $3,00.00 for that trip.

Our membership with GEVC sure pays for everything ha ha. So a 2 in 1 trip was way over the $2,995.00 they quoted it would only cost for both. We have tried many times to book trips with GEVC, but find nothing available when we seek to go. So after 7 years of membership, and still owing over $5,500.00 in ownership fees, we tried to cancel our membership in Dec 2013. "No can do," they said, "You have a lifetime debt, and must pay what you owe." We stopped paying in Dec 2013, and quit answering their calls.

On June 26, 2014, they sent us a letter of Surrender Of Membership. It states the undersigned, release and surrender the GEVC membership dated Dec 2007 and the RCI points it represents for a one time offer of $2,000.00. They state if we do not agree to this offer, our credit will be ruined, and their collection agency will go after our property! My wife and I want out so bad, we both agree it is in our best peace of mind to pay the money and be done with them! So in short, if you want out of a timeshare, quit paying them, don't answer their calls, and after a few months, they will finally agree to let you off the hook. We learned the hard way to not ever get involved with a timeshare again. Good Luck To All Others In This Vacation SCAM!

BEWARE!!! Like many of you who saw the sign like me on a billboard for Hawaii for $99...PAY CLOSE ATTENTION! This billboard is for a timeshare presentation! They are very deceptive and cunning in their sales tactics! I actually signed a contract with this place in 2014 through Global Exchange Vacation Club (GEVC), but I cancelled within a 7-day period as allowed by CA law. FYI, GEVC is associated with Resort Vacations Inc., which they sign you up for RCI Points. During the presentation, I was informed that I could travel practically anywhere in the world with my membership. I was even told I could get airfare for up to 25% off for being a RCI member. In fact, my sales rep informed me that I could stay anywhere for my 10,000 points allotted each year; however, upon investigating by actually talking with RCI support, I came to realize the deception GEVC was feeding me. The 10,000 points can ONLY get you a 7 day stay for last minute resorts when booking within a 30 day window. Of course, there are scores of places around the world that you can book last minute, but as everyone knows that when you book a hotel/resort last minute, you are going to pay sky rocket airfare prices!

Even though my sales rep said that the company does NOT hide anything...I noticed that when I was signing a contract, there was something hidden about membership dues during the 2nd year of membership of $124 and $124 for every year thereafter. When I brought this to my sales rep's attention, he said, "Didn't I tell you that? " followed by, "I will see about getting that taken care of". Of course, as soon as he said these very words, I knew he was lying to me and that it would never be taken care of. Now here is the best part, when you sign up, you are NOT allowed to have access to what you paid for, for a period of time up to 2 months. This means you cannot gain access to the RCI website or book anything. I believe with all my heart that the reason why they don't give you what you pay for, for 2 months is to wait for any possible escape clauses in contracts and California law.

When I did some research online about this place, it yield many different business names with different individuals and phone numbers. It looks very shady to me. For your information about rights, check out CA Business and Professions Code sections 11235, 11238, & 11239.

Lastly, the prices do NOT add up! They make everything sound way way overpriced! It's just not worth it in the end. Let me spell out to you, various fees involved with this company. You have the original price they try to sell you on the contract...starting around $10,000. Of course, if you reject this offer, they bring someone else over who will try and sell it to you for a few thousand dollars off this price. And of course, if you reject this offer, you get to go to the final closer who tried to sell it for even cheaper than the last price offered. So, if you stay 7 days during your first year of membership, you pay $209 for a 7-day last minute booking + whatever the jacked up rate of airfare is + the original contract price you paid. You have to ask yourself if it is all worth it in the end.

What about the crappy Hawaii offer they give to you for attending the presentation? You get a "2" night stay in Oahu with round-trip airfare for two people, which probably will cost you around $300, but here is the catch...you must leave on a Tuesday and return 2-days later on a Thursday. Also, departure time is anywhere from 1pm-7pm and return from 6am-1pm. DO THE MATH...that is only "1" full day to spend in Hawaii. This means you get to spend 8+ hours just in waiting for your plane and travel and departure your first day/night, THEN you get to spend 8+ hours just in waiting for your plane and travel and departure when you leave Oahu. You sacrifice at least 16 hours of your time and at least $300 to only spend one full day on Oahu...is it even worth it?

I was several months behind on an existing account and asked for a quote to bring my account current. I was told that $508.00 would bring my maintenance fees current and agreed to this fee. When I checked my bank account an additional $175.00 dollars had been charged separately to my account without my authorization. When I complained they said an additional $175.00 due and that they had discussed it with me. They never discussed this with me. I also agreed to pay $2,077.00 to bring my membership up to date. Membership is separate from maintenance fees. Membership is due every month while maintenance fees are only due once a year.

This $2,077.00 was to bring my account current. Today I received a bill stating that there is a late charge balance of $165.00 and that a current payment of 161.62 is also due for a total of $326.62 by July 5, 2014. Please note that today is only May 27, 2014. My balance for this account is also $4.520.08. This membership is only worth $6,000.00 and there are at least three years of previous payment. My complaint is also that when I made the $2077.00 payment my account balance is only $4,200.00 and with the payment the remaining balance should only be about $2,100.00. Instead of crediting my old account this company started a new account and new balance of nearly $7,000.00, but then charged late fees as if it where an old account.

I have noticed this in the past and have never seen the likelihood that my account will ever be paid off, and that the main goal of this company is to keep the billing process going and bring forward bogus charges to keep the member from ever paying off their account. My goal is to pay off my account and only have to pay maintenance fees once a year. This is fraud because it does not lead to the redemption of the deed for the consumer.

They just rip off people's money and they don't do anything for you when you want to travel. It's the same to travel on your own. Without it there is none benefits to become member, all is money monthly to pay them without any benefit for us.

Global Exchange Vacation Club Company Profile