1.14/5

Looking for a travel site?

3985 Expedia Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I made flight reservations which I needed to change. The $66 travel insurance proved worthless. Expedia sent me cancellation email saying to call them when I rebooked the flight. When I did they told me that I had to make the new reservation through them on the phone. I demanded to speak to a supervisor. After almost an hour he canceled the flight, rebooked me and says that the refund (after the huge American Air change fee) will be issued. Expedia is dishonest and incompetent. Their partner in crime Travelguard is equally as dishonest.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

We had 3 nights booked at a hotel and needed to cancel last minute due to airline delays. We contacted the hotel and Expedia. We fully expected to have to pay 1 night as we cancelled with less than the 24 hour deadline. However their policy is they would only charge one night. We attempted with calls and emails and they kept giving us new reasons or new requests for information. They finally said it was too long since the date and then that they couldn't find the reservation.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

In July 2018 I booked a vacation package that included my flight, hotel, and shuttle for Iceland. I recently called Icelandair to upgrade my seat and was advise that my flight was canceled and there was no other way to my trip at that time. My hotel cost me $356 C and the hotel will not refund Expedia. I informed Expedia that they should be refunding my hotel as I book multiple trips with them throughout the year. Expedia recused and advised me they would not be doing anything for me. I spoke to a supervisor who told me the same thing. It’s extremely unfortunate that Expedia is not ensuring my refund and the trip they booked got canceled making it impossible for me to get to. I am extremely disappointed in their response and the way I was treated. I will never book through them again or recommend anyone book through them.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I book a flight that says All Nippon airways operated by United Airline, I called Expedia to verify which airplane is flying me to my destination. They said it’s ANA so I booked the flight. After my 24 hours window is over I called ANA to check on the seats and the person tells me that I book a flight but it’s United Airline that’s flying me, lesson learned, call ANA first to verify before booking. Don’t even ask Expedia, they are clueless!?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Expedia does not respect customers or their concerns. In the past I recommended Expedia to friends, family and other acquaintances. Never again. I learned the hard way that Expedia does not respect customers or their concerns. I booked a hotel with Expedia. When I booked it read I had to Sept 13 to cancel. Due to weather forecast predicting a major storm/hurricane travel to the hotel would not be feasible. I called the hotel and was told Expedia charged my credit card and only Expedia could refund my money. I called on Sept 9th and was told it was not refundable. Finally, I spoke to someone in charge "manager" or "supervisor". This person said they would check the booking site. He said there was an option that said cancellations needed to be made by Sept. 13th, however, I do not choose the option. I truly believe I would not be stupid enough to select a non-refundable option.

To get me off the phone they volunteered to research the situation with a tech team. Of course the decision came back I was not entitled to a refund. I believe the Expedia site was misleading. I also feel Expedia was not being entirely truthful about not being able to refund. I work as a customer service rep in another field. When a customer calls with a complaint or discrepancy we work with the customer to resolve the problem. We know happy customers guarantee return business. Expedia should have offered me a credit if a refund was not possible. Expedia's motto should be take the money and run. Also, it is strange that Expedia does not allow you to review Expedia. Almost every website has a link that says write a review.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Expedia?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Scheduled a stay for Sep 20th at the Westgate in Vegas. Receive an email from Expedia saying all is set and my room is booked. Arrive and then find out there's an additional charge of $85. Expedia discloses this further down in the confirmation page however, these types of things should be disclosed up front before any payments are accepted. Would never have used Expedia and will never recommend their service had I known this was their practices.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

The trip insurance is a scam. They advertise it by saying something like "we understand your plans may change. To insure against losing your money you should buy trip insurance." Well it turns out that the insurance doesn't cover anything other than sickness, injury or death of the insured. I was trying to evacuate for Hurricane Florence and I needed to change my destination based on the projected location of where it would hit. They didn't cover me changing my plans for a hurricane?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

We had multiple problems with the on-line reservation process. First, after looking for multiple options on flights and then selecting ones we thought were for our dates, the travel dates reset to one week earlier. When we caught this travel date error after purchase, we then tried to use Expedia's 24-hr full refund cancellation policy. In the past it was very straightforward, make one request to cancel your itinerary and the entire reservation gets canceled. BUT, when Expedia books you on two different carriers to get the "lowest price", you must scroll through the 6-page email to cancel ALL of the individual flights. SO, long story short. Expedia canceled half of my itinerary when requested and unknown to me kept the second half active, charging me for the return flight that will never be used. A human agent would not have made that error. Their third tier customer service level hid behind the small print and refused to help.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I scheduled a trip on the "Spirit of Washington Cruises" for four people and for the first time ever selected Expedia for payment. Instructions by the Cruise Line were to call 2 weeks prior to departure to verify our attendance, and when I did they informed me they had cancelled our cruise as the "ship was out for maintenance". Since then I have called Expedia 2 times and finally understand that the $216.00 that was charged to my credit card is theirs. To call an attorney, to write a letter, would exceed my loss and I'm sure that's true in most cases and they count on that. What agency oversees crooks like these?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I have booked with Expedia multiple times and have never had any issue that is until now. I wish we never booked with Expedia and booked directly through the airline. We booked flights for our grandparent’s 60th anniversary and we paid the extra fee for trip insurance just in case we had to change our flights. Only thing we are trying to do is change our flights to one extra day so they can enjoy themselves as they are in their late 80’s. We have been told by Expedia that there is nothing they can do on their end and we need to deal with WestJet directly, once we call WestJet they informed me that they are unable to make any changes and that I need to deal with Expedia.

I have been sent to cooperate twice to have them tell me that they are not willing to do anything and that I will need to pay the flight difference per person which is not mention in our itinerary. I have been given the run around for the last 4 days and have got no answers. On Expedia's website it says Tickets are non refundable and non transferral. A fee of $25.00 per tickets is charged for itinerary changes, Name changes are not allowed. NO ONE even tried to help me. Each person I talked to read the policy to me and shoved me on to someone else. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed and unsatisfied with the customer service and I will never book with them again.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Reserved room and changed payment method. Now they charged twice for the same room, same night and was double charged. They refuse to refund the overcharge. Have hotel receipts for proof. Stay clear. Not the first time I had problems with them. Also once with airlines flight.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Wouldn't even rate Expedia 1 whole star. What an absolute nightmare trying to book a holiday. Doubled payments coming out, and NO answers from Expedia. So clueless and still trying to get my doubled charge back. It should not be this hard. WHAT THE **!!! DO NOT USE EXPEDIA.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

After booking a car for a trip in Ireland through Expedia, I took out the auto insurance that they offered at what seemed to be a very good price. When I picked up the car in Ireland, they explained how complicated it would be to get reimbursement from Expedia, so I tried to cancel the policy with them. I tried through both email (something VERY difficult to find on Expedia's website, but it is there if you want a written record of their poor service) and by phone. I never got my money back and never got a proper explanation. Just a note that my claim had been rejected and a "Thank You for your business."

With both email and phone contacts, the representatives did not respond to my requests, but treated my questions as complaints against the car company (Alamo). I had no problem with Alamo. My sole problem was with the misleading, dishonest policy sold by Expedia. The phone contact was terrible. The representative was in a room with so much background noise that I had to shout for him to hear me. Not that it mattered because he was clearly working from a script anyway. I have used Expedia for lodging rentals in the past. I usually don't rent cars, so this was a new experience for me. I will NEVER book anything with Expedia again!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Horrible help!!! Runaround for hours until you give up!!! You lose they win!!! Do you really think these telemarketers from El Salvador have the power to give you (US CITIZENS) a refund or the use of your voucher??? Absolutely not. I visualized them all laughing in their office as they put you on hold and then hand the phone over to a supervisor?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I booked a flight through Expedia hoping to make a 2nd honeymoon trip for myself and my husband. After a couple weeks, we received an email stating that the times we had selected were no longer available and had to choose another. Granted, the times were not that different but having to drive 2 hours to the airport, it was kind of a big deal. I called and confirmed that we would do it, but immediately after hanging up and talking to my husband, we agreed that we could not do it with trying to juggle my son's schedule that we had worked out with friends. I call them back within 10 minutes and told them our decision. I had also taken out insurance just in case this might happen. I also suffer from anxiety and with the changes, I just could not do it.

Needless to say, I was told nope, no refund or take the flight. I explained over and over and yet no. So, I went through the lengthy process of even having my doctor sign and document that I suffer from high anxiety and am on medication and could not make the trip. I documented everything they would need and got it to AIG insurance as even calling Delta did nothing. Well guess what? Nope there was a clause in the insurance about anxiety also that caused me to be out of $450.00 that we had been saving for our trip. I will never ever ever go through Expedia again nor will I take out insurance. It is a scam! You will be screwed no matter what!

So, Expedia took my money and didn't bat an eye. We have to save again for our trip and I am still sick that basically we just 'gave' them $450.00 and for what??? They would have been out nothing since it was a good 2 months before my flight. So I am still sick about it and will never ever make that mistake again. I am urging anyone and everyone to never go through a site as Expedia. You will get burned if an emergency comes up and you cannot go. Someone would have to pass away and you have to produce a death certificate to prove it. And in all honesty they would probably deny you anyway!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

We booked Furnace Hill Lodge in Sheffield through Expedia for the weekend that our daughter was due to start University. We booked this one month before Freshers week as we knew that Sheffield was going to be busy and we wanted somewhere near to the Uni village so that we could look around the area. We also wanted a self catering apartment so that we could relax and have breakfast together before moving our daughter into her accommodation. The email from Expedia stated that no further confirmation was needed. However, we emailed Furnace Lodge 2 days before to check booking and inquire about check in details. We had no reply so phoned a day before we were due. The Lodge could not find us on their system and said they would call back but as time was of the essence, after 2 hours we called again.

This time the lodge explained that another customer was apparently already in the apartment and staying until Sunday. She had booked through Booking.com. Clearly shocked by this news, we asked what they would do about it as we had only had 24 hours to find alternative accommodation and had made our booking well in advance. They offered us alternative accommodation but had no details as to what this was, location or otherwise. They stated that no charge had been made to Expedia to date and so we should call them to cancel our reservation. We called Expedia, who at first offered to book us in somewhere else but again had little info regarding where this would be in Sheffield, price and to what standard.

We chose to cancel booking as had completely lost faith in company as they were clearly not vetting their registered providers. This was an extremely stressful situation to be in with only 24 hours available to find a hotel on one of the busiest weekends before Freshers week. In the end we booked directly with Travel Lodge which was not ideal, about 6 miles from original location and off busy roundabout/main road. We will not be using Expedia.com again or any other booking service, preferring to contact hotels direct as this is far more reliable and there is often very little difference in price.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I have had numerous negative encounters with Expedia over the years. I am a gold member and I have been actively using Expedia, However every time I have an issue it’s the most complicated process dealing with Expedia's customer service. Expedia will not help you resolve anything. What is worse is that if you booked via Expedia airlines and hotels will not talk to you and you are forced with the tragedy that is Expedia customer care.

My most recent issue I that I had purchased tickets from NY to San Juan in October and I purchased the “Protect your trip” recommended by Expedia insurance. I needed to cancel my flight due to a work situation that came up and they basically told me the insurance is not through Expedia and I have to call Travel Guard. Travel Guard told me I do not qualify as someone else here mentioned you are only covered for sickness, death or natural disaster. Well any airline waives fees for these reasons why sell insurance for this. This is the worse scam done by Expedia by far. Expedia likes to brush it off as it’s not their insurance but Expedia not only sells it but Recommends it.

Needless to say I lost about $400 on Airline fees, the same fees the airline would apply had I booked directly with them. However at times you may get a manager sat the airline's customer care that may be more helpful than Expedia customer service. Now I totally understand all the nonrefundable nonsense and policies imposed by hotels and airlines, however if when the need arises to have this conversation why would I want to have this with Expedia customer care rather than the hotel or airline itself? I need someone from Expedia to explain to me their purpose for existing? Like why should I or anyone use them if they are zero help but an added problem.

I will no longer use Expedia and will not book directly with airlines and hotels. I must add not once have I found a cheaper rate on Expedia than hotel or airline websites. The other factor that is very disappointing is that hotels and airlines treat you like a second class citizen if you booked from a third party vendor like Expedia and I tested this and it’s 100% true. So again my question remains what is the purpose of using Expedia?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Horrible customer service. I purchased a plane ticket in January and was told I could cancel at any time with no hassle. I purchased an additional insurance for $35 and the lady on the phone from Expedia told me "that's only for if your family member dies". So, I paid $35 just in case somebody dies. Not what I was told at point of purchase. I will never use Expedia again and make sure my friends and family do not either. So now I am out $300+ and they refuse to do anything for me, even a flight credit.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I was using Expedia to book flights and hotels for my colleagues who travel frequently for business. I prepaid a hotel stay which later had to be canceled due to a client changing a scheduled out of town meeting. I called Expedia and was told the hotel would not refund the stay but I later confirmed with the hotel that they would refund and it was Expedia not being honest. I have since seen similar experiences posted on this review site from other customers who experienced the same thing. I also tried to change a flight and use a credit provided by Expedia and waited on hold over 1.5 hours to complete the transaction and then did not receive an email confirmation as promised. I called back and incurred a further hour on the phone with customer service. I will deal directly with the airlines and hotels going forward and would never use Expedia again. They are not honest about their policies and the wait times are ridiculous.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

This app is not worthy of one star. It is the worst of the worst, of the worst. Also, this is the first time I’ve felt compelled to write a bad review. I’ve been traveling through Asia and not once have my hotel reservations been seamless. The first night — okay people make mistakes... our reservation wasn’t in the system. The person who had to resolve the issue for us was the hotel’s manager, not Expedia, who after seeing us making a scene past midnight, decided to contact a completely different hotel in order to place us in there since even though we had reserved the rooms and had already paid for them — they were not available. Reminds me of that one episode of Seinfeld and the rental car... only I’m not laughing but crying!

On the second night my partners and I found ourselves stranded in the mammoth metropolis of Beijing at night because the address on the Expedia listing was wrong — we did not misread it! There simply was no Super 8 hotel on that street, or at that address, or anywhere nearby. So we had to walk for miles and miles, dragging our heavy baggage all over the center of Beijing, trying to find a different hotel. It was impossible to grab a taxi at that time of night, and if it weren’t because of a Good Samaritan who spoke Spanish and told us how to take the subway to a different hotel, I’m pretty sure we would have had to spend the night in the streets, like vagabond dogs. When we finally arrived at our new hotel it was four times as much as what we paid for through the app... And this is the day that we still haven’t gotten reimbursed for those charges. We were soaked in sweat, hungry, cranky as hell, and oh so dismally tired... a hellish experience.

But dear traveler, wait, it gets better! Then we traveled to Yancheng, and we decided to book a five-star hotel to alleviate the discomfort we had been feeling since our odyssey in Beijing... but surprise surprise! You guessed it. They messed up our reservation once again... And we had to make another scene, and spend two hours in an international phone call with Expedia to fix the problem so that the hotel could honor our reservation, which was already paid for. Communication was almost impossible since none of the Expedia reps could speak Chinese. They should really staff for Asia since so many people in the world speak Mandarin.

Finally I don’t know if it was the hotel that didn’t want us in the lobby souring up the place, or if they really were able to confirm our reservation... but we were finally able to check in. By that time the luxuries like the spa were closed... so there it went down the drain... our sweet five-star comfort. Traveling friends, dear assistants, hated enemies, I urge you to avoid this app at all costs, unless you are willing to suffer, get fired, or sleep in the comfortable filth of Beijing’s concrete sidewalks. You’ve been warned!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I booked two refundable rooms through Expedia. When our dates changed and I tried to increase the dates from one to two days and the hotel could not accommodate us I canceled both rooms. Expedia would only refund for one room. I was told the hotel would not refund the second room. After calling the hotel I called back Expedia, told them, in fact, it was them that refused to return payment. Their response was, "too bad." I will never use this company again as this is not the first time we have had issues with them.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

For one week I have been in contact with the representatives at Expedia - listed below. For the majority of the phone calls I have been on hold. All I want to do is change my flights as we cannot take our flights that are booked any longer. Each time I have spoken with a representative I have been given different information regarding the booking. I have had to repeat myself over and over as there hasn't seemed to be any record of my previous conversations. I contacted the airline directly to change my flights but was told I would be unable to do so as Expedia made the booking and therefore had to change it for me.

I then called Expedia again who told me that was not the case and that I could change the flights directly with the airline. I called the airline, and again was told I couldn't change my flights. I called Expedia, and the rep told me he would email a written authority to the airline that said I was able to now change the flights myself.

I called the airline after waiting to make sure there was time for this to go through, and again was told there was no record of this and that I couldn't change my booking. I have now been on the phone for over an hour (see below) - most of which on hold - where I was initially told that I was unable to change the booking myself, so I tried to book through the rep, who then gave me the price of flights being an extra $1000 on top of what I have paid. I had the flights in front of me and it was only an additional $200 including the $110 change fee, I asked for prices over different days and was told they would be more expensive although she couldn't confirm as she hadn't checked.

The same rep then told me I would be able to call the airline myself and change the booking - to which I said I have tried that 3 times and it was not correct - and now she said she would call the airline and transfer me through to change it myself. When she came back to me, she now said that I could not deal directly with the airline, and that I would need to go through her. Surely you can understand my frustration and impatience at the way this has been handled. Our flight is due to leave in just over 24 hours, and I am already losing $2400 on the accommodation that cannot be changed, I absolutely do not want to lose the money on my flights as well just because of it not being handled by your staff in time. I have been trying to change this for over a week now and it really shouldn't be this frustrating and difficult.

Here is a list of the times spent on the phone with your representatives for more than 10 minutes (there are over 15 other phone calls that are less than 10 minutes!). 11th Sep 6.59 pm - 15 mins. 11th Sep - 7.16 pm - 19 mins. 13th Sep 5.14 pm - 31 mins. 17th Sep 9.07 am - 21 mins. 17th Sep 7.24 pm - 59 mins. 17th Sep 10.01 pm - 68 mins.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I purchased tour through Expedia.com that was provided by City Wonders, paying $194. Even though we arrived 20 minutes prior the begging time, we were not able to locate meeting point of the tour that they decided to place at the Metro station of the busy city! We ran around like idiots with no luck. After missing the tour, I contacted City Wonders directly attempting to get a refund for services that I did not receive; however, their customer service was so rude and not cooperative that I decided to contact Expedia. At first, they pretended to cooperate but 3 days later I realized they were wasting my time when they finally advised there was nothing they could do.

Moreover, knowing that I was furious and would want to leave a negative review, they advised me (and I quote words from their e-mail to me!): "be advised that if you want to post a public feedback, that option is available for hotels only, if you wish to share your complaint with us, you can reply to this email and we will take actions." Needless to say that this was not true as tour add I booked had several reviews posted and VERIFIED BY EXPEDIA! I consider this as misrepresentation and dishonest way of doing business as well as horrible handling of clients interests.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I booked a hotel stay in Iceland thru Expedia. The cost was $2241 US, billed to my credit card. When I checked out of the hotel, I asked for a receipt and I got one from the hotel showing the total room cost of $1697. The hotel billed $1697 and Expedia paid that amount to the Sand Hotel. I paid $ 2241, a 25% higher rate than the hotel would have charged me had I booked directly. I called the hotel manager who intervened on my behalf but Expedia would not listen to him. I called Expedia and emailed them with all the paperwork and they told me that I because I agreed to the rate when I paid it, there is nothing they can do. Dealing with them was very difficult since Expedia outsources and I had a great deal of difficulty understanding the English of the people at Expedia. The manager at Expedia was rude and shouted at me and then hung up.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

www.expedia.com be aware. Show prices as $** but this US$. Make a mistake in any country other than USA you will get a rude shock. No way on website to change currency. A rip off. And so easily for Expedia to fix. Expedia has the money and trying deal with Expedia through customer support message service you will believe you are dealing with robots. Could not recommend Expedia for any type of booking.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

Booked trip through Expedia to Ireland from the US. Purchased extra car insurance, arrive to get rental, they say insurance is no good. Well I could use it but had to leave a $2000 cash deposit for car as they don't recognize insurance. Paid an additional $450 through car rental company, got back to US, read the EXPEDIA insurance "fine print" and it even says many rental places won't take their insurance, so DO NOT BUY THEIR INSURANCE. IT IS JUST A PROFIT CENTER WITH NO VALUE TO CONSUMER, should be investigated.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I booked a flight on July 30th for September 23rd through September 27th. I purchased the insurance policy to cover any unforeseen circumstances that may arise. Unfortunately, something came up with the family I was supposed to visit. I contacted Expedia who just rambled off the insurance policy to me and provided me with Travel Guard's phone number. I called Travel Guard and they pushed me off to AON, a third party vendor who deals with claims. I called AON who told me my options were to either cancel my flight and take a chance on having my claims report approved or follow through with my flight. So I either fly and impose on the family that I'm supposed to visit as they go through a difficult time or I lose out on the money.

NO ONE even tried to help me. Each person I talked to read the policy to me verbatim and shoved me on to someone else. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed and unsatisfied with the customer service. I don't understand how hard it would be to offer a flight voucher so that I could use it in the future. Not only would Expedia still get my business, but they would be able to open my seat up and most likely make more on the flight. So glad I could just give an extra $26 for a bogus policy with endless amounts of red tape.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I booked a hotel stay for the Aug 11 & 12 on Aug 10 at 4:30 pm. When I arrived at the hotel the next day, they showed my reservation for Aug 10 only. I paid the hotel direct for my two day stay. Contacted Expedia about the error and refund, and they said nothing could be done. They refused to refund my money. Will never use their services again. Buyer beware!

Resolution response: Sept. 14, 2018

Woohoo!!! I am pleased to announce that around 30 mins after my previous review, Paypal and Expedia alerted me to my refund being processed. The £233 pounds that was outstanding has been refunded.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

In February, of this year, I was in Barcelona and booked my stay via Expedia. Due to a glitch on the website my payment went through but I got no reservation confirmation which resulted in me booking again and a 2nd payment being taken off my PayPal. After NUMEROUS emails and Expedia actually agreeing to refund me, I'm STILL, 7 months later, waiting for my 233 Pounds. Of course, I've been following up in writing but Expedia Travel Support doesn't even have the decency of responding anymore. I won't be using EXPEDIA again nor will I ever with a good heart be able to recommend them. I think I've been patient enough.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I spent 2h40' yesterday on the phone with Sofi. Today another 1h37' with Cindy trying to change this flight. They told me that part of the first leg had not been taken. I sent the boarding passes showing all flights were taken. Sofi asked me to wait for 24h for Iberia's authorization and somebody from Expedia would call me. Nobody called. I called and spoke with Cindy.

After 1h37' she told me again about the supposedly "non-taken" flight. I asked to speak with her supervisor. Waited another 10 minutes and I just decided to hang-up. I called Iberia right after. They made the change I needed. Nobody told me anything about the "non-taken" flight, it will cost me US$ 434,00, and I spent 23 minutes with them on the phone. Honestly, it is very frustrating, and I do not see any benefits of using Expedia, as at the end the cost is not a big difference from what we can find on airlines' websites, and it is always very difficult to make changes. I am very inclined to not use Expedia anymore for our employees, and from now on, I will only use it if I can't find any other solution.

Expedia expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1996, Expedia is one of the oldest online travel companies. It was created by a team at Microsoft.

• Hotel price guarantee: Expedia will not only match lower offers but also give customers $50 for finding cheaper rates.

• Expedia+points: Purchases earn travelers points that they can exchange for discounts.

• +VIP Access: +VIP Access members get free amenities and services at select hotels.

• Visitor guides: Expedia provides visitor guides to help vacationers find interesting things in their destination cities.

• Mobile deals: The Expedia mobile app gives users access to exclusive deals.

• Best for: Domestic, international and budget travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs