1.12/5
Based on 594 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a travel site?

3855 Expedia Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 14, 2018

I booked package a trip to Orlando, Florida for 4 days and 3 nights. I was given a price that I paid and I thought I was set for my trip. I was billed and I was waiting for a confirmation for my flight. After three days without the confirmation, I called Expedia, got the confirmation and was instructed to follow up with the airlines. I found out that the airlines was Spirit Air. Well Spirit Air confirmed the flight and then informed me that it was a cost for everything from luggage, boarding, seat selection, boarding priority and other nonsense. I was charged an additional 30% of the cost that I had agreed to pay with Expedia. I contacted Expedia to get an understanding about the additional 30%.

I was told that the Expedia Website had that information explaining that the airline may have additional fee. First, there is no location on the website with this information. Second, I was not aware that I was flying with this airline, which gave me no opportunity to research all that was involved concerning the additional cost. Third, the Spirit Airline charged me 78% over the cost that of the fee that I agree to with Expedia for the airfare. When I contacted Expedia the said it was nothing that they could do about it and offered me a $50 coupon for future use with Expedia.

I have used Expedia over the years and had experienced minor hiccups that I overlooked. In the end I got my flights on time, rent a car on time and the hotel was good. This was a major issue that will cause me not the use Expedia again. They do not resolve customer issues with professionalism, empathy or concern. I have made my complaints to Expedia directly and will make other traveler aware as well. Shame, shame Expedia.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Very disappointed with EXPEDIA! I made reservations for three days at Holiday Inn Resort Waterpark. Due to an emergency, we had to make changes. I purchased protection insurance and called within window given to cancel just in case of an emergency, in which I was allowed to cancel without being charged. I called and told her to cancel my reservation. The first representative said that she would send an email the next day regarding the cancellation and get a response from hotel manager. I received no email.

I called customer service the next day and second representative told me that no other rooms were available and I did not call before the time noted on my itinerary given, which was a total fabrication. Second representative forgot that at the beginning of our conversation that she mentioned the cancellation and protection plan that was placed in first representative's notes from the previous day. I spoke to two different managers who informed me that they must listen to the call and review notes given by the first representative I spoke to determine if I would receive my money kept by the hotel.

I spent over an HOUR on the phone being placed on hold and letting them know that their policy for customer cancellation need to be changed and that the agents at Expedia needed to be held accountable when problems arise with customers. Early cancellation is totally deceiving the public because all hotels have different policies and this information is disclosed. Once you have spent your money and a problem occurs this is when agents/managers tell you about policies in place by different hotels, this is not mentioned on their website. The manager wanted to give other discounts instead of giving me my money. EXPEDIA is not interested in having happy customers. They are interested in making money, SHAME ON YOU! Will never make reservation through EXPEDIA ever again! It is not worth the headache. I will inform family and friends about this fraudulent company!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: July 13, 2018

This is about a flight I put insurance on my account and I am unable to cancel my trip. They will not reimbursement itinerary **. They should not have a cancellation clause. They are a fraud. Do not book through Expedia.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I used Expedia for the first time and 3 days later the same package I got was cheaper in their website (like $100). When I called customer service their answer was, "I'm sorry. There is nothing we can do to help you because there is $200 fee per person to make any change to your reservation". After they took your money they don't care about anything else. DON'T USE EXPEDIA!!!

Original review: July 12, 2018

Expedia is the worst. I booked a hotel and the date on the website went back to the day I was booking it. Had no hotel room when I arrived. They would not refund the money. Had to go to another hotel!! The website isn’t clear and changes what you enter in. Will never use this site again!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Expedia?

Original review: July 12, 2018

I booked a flight from Portugal to Frankfurt in October leaving at 09h15 in the morning; this was changed to 20h30 at night which was unsuitable. Expedia insisted that the departure time was correct and sent me an email 5 days ago confirming their morning flight but Ryanair insists the flight leaves at 20h30 at night, which then arrives after mid-night at a different airport from the original one and over 150k away.

They have refused to refund me - I rebooked another flight with a different company as the one Ryanair rescheduled for was totally unsuitable. They have no idea that Ryanair had changed the destination and the departure time by 12 hours and informed me that the flight was confirmed and I didn't need to call them again. Had I turned up without checking the flight times I would have had to rebook at extremely short notice. So I suggest travellers ONLY use Expedia if they have a healthy bank balance and can afford to stretch their vacation by over 12 hours and of course pay premium rate for a replacement flight. Expedia refuse to reimburse and made no effort to try and find another flight.

Original review: July 12, 2018

On 6/30/2018, at 7:20pm Eastern time, I made a reservation for a room, check in 7/13/2018. A few minutes later, I received an email confirmation with the check in date as 7/1/2013. I still had the Expedia reservation open in my browser. I canceled the reservation and received a reservation canceled message on screen. Thought that had taken care of it. On 7/12/2018, my credit card statement arrived. It showed a charge for the room on 7/2/2018. I called Expedia, and explained what happened. The CSR's (located who knows where) first question was "did you receive a cancellation confirmation email". I said that I did not. He said without the confirmation email they couldn't process the refund. I again explained how I'd received confirmation on their website. Again with the no cancel confirmation email, no refund.

I told him if they did not give me a refund, I'd spend the rest of the day reporting this incident on every Expedia review website I could find. He said, “Let me talk to my supervisor”, and left me on hold for 43 minutes. Obviously hoping I'd hang up. He came back on and just kept repeating, “No email, no refund.” Again threatened the negative review - same no email no refund crap. Hung up, and begun writing this review.

Original review: July 12, 2018

Expedia is blatantly cheating customers by charging customers more and then refusing to refund when this is brought to their attention. This is how it is being done and it happened to us: We made a package booking for flights + car through Expedia. When you do this, pick out your flights and then come to car rental, their software automatically sets pick up and return times for the car and the user cannot change it. This is based upon flight times. However, their software is faulty and it works to their advantage. In our case the flight was arriving at 10:54 am. So their software picked the car pick up time as 10 am (which is ridiculous). The next day, our flight was leaving at 1:05 pm and so their software picked up return time as 1 pm (again an absurd time). This meant that our rental was over 1 day and we were accordingly charged more for the rental.

Now, we noticed this error after the booking was done and called Expedia. They assured us that the overcharged amount would be refunded after the trip when they would be in a position to verify the pick up and return times from the car rental. So we went along. After the trip, I called Expedia. First of all I had to explain all this to them again and spend over 1 hour. They acknowledged that their software was at fault in not allowing the user to set the pick up and return times for the car. In spite of this, they shamelessly refused to refund the additional charges they had pocketed. I told them very clearly that I will never, ever book through Expedia again. I want everyone to be aware of the scam Expedia is running. Please publicize this to ensure that no one else is taken for a ride. They must be making huge amounts of money in this fraudulent manner.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I've been traveling domestically & internationally since 1995. Through the years, businesses like Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc. have developed. My personal experience & opinion -- NEVER book your airfare with any of these websites. Go through the airlines only. Why? Because when you experience a delayed flight, canceled flight, or literally any other problem with the airlines during your travels (and there is ALWAYS a problem with the airlines during your travels), you will get HUNG OUT TO DRY WHEREVER YOU'RE AT if you booked your airfare with Expedia, Orbitz, etc. The airlines will say, "We're sorry... You booked this ticket through Expedia... There's nothing we can do to help you."

The only way you're going to get help is if you booked WITH the airline. You've never seen an Orbitz counter or a Travelocity counter at any airport in the world, have you? Nope. Have you tried to contact the "customer service" toll free number for any of these sites while you're stuck in Qatar, or London? Personally, I've never seen any savings with these travel websites that amount to anything, ESPECIALLY when you get stuck at the Frankfurt airport with no hope or help to get home after having made your reservations with any of them. Book your airfare through the airlines! You'll be a happier traveler if you do.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I recently booked a Tour package with a company called Dragonfly Adventures DMC through Expedia.com. This company stole my money. They did not provide the service that I paid for in advance through Expedia. I attempted to reach them by phone and email however Expedia wrong information therefore I couldn't reach Dragonfly BEFORE my trip. When I arrived in Puerto Rico, I asked the concierge at my hotel if by chance they had a phone number. His reaction was enough to tell me I was in for a rough ride. But, he did provide a number. I called the number and reached a representative who proceeded to confirm my tour reservation and pick up time.

They did NOT show up at our hotel to pick us up the NEXT day. After almost a 2 hour wait, I called Expedia. They took my information and said they would call me in 2-4 hours (they did not). When I got home there was an email letting me know my claim was denied! How is this possible that Expedia would allow this to happen. They are ALSO thieves because they are supporting this company who took my money and did NOT provide the service I was paid for. DO NOT USE EXPEDIA as their customer service is extremely poor and they SUPPORT THIEVES!!

Original review: July 10, 2018

I booked 2 nights accom through Expedia and then my flights were cancelled. The only other flight I could get was leaving a night earlier so I booked it. I called Expedia to move my dates to a night earlier, they made up excuse after excuse and then said they will call back within 24 hours. They did not call. So I called again and she said the email hadn't been sent so she will try and call them once if they don't answer because it is 1am in destination she will email and then contact me within 24 hours. I said I will be on my flight within that time and she said, "Well I will email you." But of course I want to know my accom is all booked in and confirmed before I fly half way around the world. Terrible service!!!! Lesson learnt from now only go direct with hotels and airlines.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I booked a one bedroom king condo through Expedia. I received a one bedroom double bed. The condo itself was in terrible condition with many other issues. Expedia said it was nonrefundable so they could not do anything. Terrible customer service. NEVER USE EXPEDIA.

Original review: July 9, 2018

Booked a hotel through Expedia, and canceled in the correct time frame. Was still charged by hotel itself. Contacted hotel and their corporate office. Was told just go through Expedia to have anything done since booked through 3rd party. Was on hold for 30 minutes of the 44 minute phone call with Expedia. Ended up telling me that I should not be charged and will send to another department to email me back in 4 hours. All I got was an email saying will contact you back in another 24 hours. Never got anything more. Contacted them again, and got an automated message. Ridiculous!!! Will never use Expedia again!!

Original review: July 7, 2018

My husband I rented a car for a 2-week vacation near Tulum, Mexico, January 24-February 7, 2018. The rental was through Expedia and their rental agency in Cancun, America Car Rental. The price sounded too good to be true - - 2 weeks for less than $15. After I convinced the agency that the car they picked out for us was unacceptable (too dirty with upholstery too food-stained and filthy to sit upon), a cleaner model was selected for us. As we signed up, we were told that our insurance for the two weeks would be $500 (according to them, a government law) and they would also require a $500 deposit, which would be refunded to us upon the return of the car. The total of $1000 was applied to our credit card, and we were saddened by the "hidden costs" to say the least.

When we returned the car two weeks later, we were told the car was in good condition and that we would receive the deposit credit to our credit card after our return to the states. Then, "nada". I called Expedia in March, April, May, June and recently in July. For the longest time, they were unable to reach America Rental. After that, they were given the runaround through yesterday, July 6. Now Expedia tells me that I can try to recoup the $500 through our bank or our credit card company. I told them that since America Car Rental was chosen by them for us, they should be responsible. This has been a horrible experience. My takeaways are these: 1) Don't expect Expedia to stand behind you and 2) Never rent a car through America Car Rental in Cancun.

Original review: July 7, 2018

My girlfriend and I were attending a convention and were looking for hotels to stay at. We check the pricing at Expedia and it showed it that there is a resort fee that will be charged at the hotel and the total amount. We just found out that the total amount does not include the resort fee in the calculation so our trip actually had an additional 40% tagged on that's not included in the "total amount". I find this extremely misleading and had I knew, I would have gone and booked a hotel across the street at half the cost. The worker was helpful and polite but the supervisors didn't find this way of calculating costs misleading at all. I was told to call in and check for the pricings in the future... If I was going to call in and check, I would've just gotten a travel agent to deal with everything. Why the heck would I be booking online then?

Original review: July 7, 2018

Terrible customer service and intentionally misleading (if not scamming); The Hotel Garden, Malmo, Sweden through Expedia. Staying away from this hotel is what I would definitely recommend. I was making a booking with this hotel and I typed the correct search dates into Expedia then when I got the booking email I realized the website had changed them; the dates were wrong. So I contacted the hotel within five minutes of the booking and asked very politely if the dates could just be changed. The staff that responded was very rude to me and kept acting as if I was trying to rip them off for the money.

Well, I don’t know why or how the dates got changed to the wrong ones but they kept the money, were very rude, and kept trying to push a rescheduling so they could get even more money from me. They didn’t just inform me of their policies, they did so in a very rude manner. Customer service means nothing to this hotel and I still think it’s very strange how those dates got changed. This wasn’t my first time booking something online after all.

Original review: July 6, 2018

I reserved a Chevy Express "or similar vehicle" through Expedia today at the Dayton Ohio International airport with Enterprise car rental and paid Expedia the $20 for collision insurance. I was dropped off at Enterprise by a friend assuming I had a ride home. Went to the service desk with my Expedia confirmation and itinerary numbers only to find that Enterprise did not even stock the vehicle Expedia booked for me!!! Enterprise told me they couldn't even get me a mini-van today for my seating requirements because they were all reserved.

Realizing that I was there without a ride and as a courtesy to me, the Enterprise staff worked hard to put me in a vehicle that was three stages lower than what I booked for with Expedia but at a much lower rate. When I called Expedia tonight to tell them about my experience and ask for the refund of my $20 for the insurance on the vehicle that Enterprise doesn't even stock... Expedia told me that once I accepted ANY vehicle from Enterprise I was out of luck to ever see my $20 again. From now on I'll be booking all my car, hotel and flight reservations DIRECTLY!!! NEVER RESERVE THROUGH EXPEDIA IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY!!!

Original review: July 5, 2018

FOLLOW UP FROM EXPEDIA: Now you asked me to wait another 7 to 10 business days?!?!?! Is that the answer you were working on it?!?!?! What a shame Expedia!!! After being asked to wait 48 hours and actually waited 72 hours you guys called me, and asked for another 48 hours, to my surprise after waiting another 72 hours you send me an email asking to wait ANOTHER 48 TO 72 HOURS!!! Is this some sort of joke, or that's how you look after us customers??!! Really unbelievable!! Below is part of the email I just received from this joke!!

"This is to acknowledge the receipt of your billing request. We are working towards resolving your case at the earliest. Therefore, please allow us 48 to 72 hours to share an update with you. We appreciate your patience and understanding." I got no patience left and my understanding does NOT understand the incapacity to solve a problem for more than a week!!!

Original review: July 4, 2018

I made a booking on their website and price shown to me was $63 and I got charged $233. When I called them they said rest are the charges (3 times the price of the room). Then the representative said they will get the charges reverse and someone will contact us in 8 hrs but no one called back ever. I called them back next day and they said the resolution is, "We can't reverse any charges sorry." This is just a scam when they show $63 and charge $233. DO NOT MAKE ANY BOOKING FROM THIS SITE.

Original review: July 4, 2018

Do not use. You cannot believe. I booked a car and then they said, "Do you want to rent a space as well." I was going from point 1 and dropping off at point 2. I mistakenly assumed that they were offering me a place at point 2... Ooops I booked a second place in point 1. I could not believe it when I realized that they had faked me out like that. I went to cancel, right after the booking was made. And too bad...it was not allowed. Expedia sided with the hotel and tough ** they ended up saying. I will never trust them again.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Years ago I would use Expedia for traveling and never had any issues. Now this company is all about greed, fraud, and deception to their consumers and have hired very gruff staffing! I booked a roundtrip travel to Las Vegas with Frontier and added flight protection that clearly states it will protect my money should I need to cancel under certain circumstances. Well I have to have surgery and didn't want to cancel but change the flight dates. I was immediately told that I need to contact Frontier which is a whole other huge problem in itself!

Gotta put in a claim and claim denied because the surgery is scheduled for the same time as my travel date (duhhh) BUT hadn't happened yet so the claim was denied and cannot be appealed, because once denied you can't go back after my surgery to do the claim again!! So I literally just lost over $440 with Expedia and Frontier!! You will hear about this on the NEWS!!! I am going to leave complaints all over until they are fully investigated!

Original review: July 2, 2018

I would never go through Expedia again. Because you are going through a third party you waive all your rights. No one really helps you if you have a problem with a flight and Expedia gives you the runaround. No email update about flight changes. Went on the night before to find out my whole family could not sit together for over a five hour flight both ways. Had miles to upgrade and told because I went through a third party I could not use it. Paid extra to pick my seats and did it five months before my flight. Did go online to check a few times before the flight. The changes were made around 3 in the morning and I was leaving my house 5 am to get to my flight, which just made me more stressed. It is not worth the money I saved.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Expedia is the biggest rip off I have ever seen. I will never book with Expedia again. I had to take a last minute emergency trip to see a family member in the hospital in critical condition. I thought that booking a so called "bundle" deal would be the best route. I booked an airline ticket and a rental car. I left on the flight and then due to a work commitment I had to return home 3 days early. I called to change my return flight and that is when the nightmare began. I was on the phone with customer service for a total of 4 hours. I was constantly put on hold and a few times had a "dropped" call. They changed my ticket (with a $200 fee) and only changed the times not the date. I called later that afternoon and said I don't see a change in my itinerary and was told it takes 24 hours to reflect the change.

The following morning I didn't see it change so I called back and was put on hold several times and this time I was very upset, this call was a total of 2 hours. I was finally told that the agent only changed the times and not the date and that they were changing the date now. I also told them to adjust the rental car because I was returning it early. I asked if I would be reimbursed for the remaining payment for the car that I was not using. They said I would have to contact the rental car company so I did. The rental car company told me I would be prorated and receive money back for the days I was not using the car. Expedia completely lied and said that I would not. The night before my flight I tried to check in online and the airline said that my transaction was not complete (they already charged my credit card the $200 fee).

I then called Expedia back but this time I refused to let them put me on hold. I did not ask them how they can help me. I demanded them to fix this issue right away and I better hear them while they are working the issue and not be put on hold. This time I was only on the phone for 1 hour and they were finally able to fix my airline ticket. I believe that they charged me a $200 change fee twice but I have to wait until the bank clears all pending transactions. I was also given a $25 credit and told that the customer rep will receive training on how to handle transactions like this so that this error does not happen again. I don't care about the $25 credit because I will never book through Expedia again. I was stressed out enough sitting in a hospital and then had to deal with this garbage. I will be contacting the BBB because they will continue to rip off customers in the future!!

I have never in my life written a bad review let alone a review. I would give zero stars if I could. Shame on Expedia for taking advantage of customers who believe that they are saving money and getting a deal when in fact they are not. Save your time and book directly through the airline or rental car company... it all turns out to be the same amount however you don't have to be lied to and deceived if you need to make any changes to your reservations. It is also very unprofessional to hear the customer service representatives in the background laughing and carrying on like they are having a party! I will never make the same mistake twice.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Expedia customer service was awful. I had to change my flight to New York due to family reasons and they refused to help me at all. No refund, no date change, only a disrespectful attitude from an operator that I imagine is jaded from Expedia's company policy for dishonesty and false advertising. I decided to cancel that flight with Expedia and will never book a flight with them again. I've read other Expedia stories and other people have had entire trips scammed from them. Expedia plays with misdirecting policies and downright bureaucratic staff to swindle anyone they can.

Once they have your money they throw you into a labyrinth of fees and conditions to squeeze everything they can. I hope any potential travelers thinking about using Expedia will be able to learn from my mistake. P.S. You can tell from the vast difference in customer reviews (4.3 stars on their official site vs 1.1 on an honest site like this one), that Expedia is faking their customer reviews as well. I'm surprised Expedia can still operate as a company.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I book my airplane tickets on Expedia on 6/26/18. As I was checking out to pay my airline ticket online after I pay for it, I noticed they added price match promise fees of $45.00 towards my airplane tickets. I call them right away and told them that it’s a error that this fee was added to my plane tickets. They told me they did an investigation. A few days later they told me it’s my faults that I wanted that fees added to my bills. I told them if I wanted the price match promise fees added to my bill why would I call them right away after I book it? I told Expedia that this is a error but they told me they can’t refund my money back. It’s not their fault! I am never booking a plane tickets with them anymore. Please help me??? What should I do?

Original review: July 1, 2018

We booked a hotel stay and were very unsatisfied with the hotel. The hotel eventually agreed to a refund but Expedia dragged their heels for a good while. Eventually after much blame on the hotel they said they processed a refund and it would be in our bank acct within 7 days. After over 7 days it didn't appear in our account so we contacted Expedia again. They then said, "We see there was an issue. We will reprocess it... It will be there with you in 7 days." Another 7 days has been and gone and we are still waiting... They are a disgraceful company. I am now going to Twitter and other social media sites to complain.

Original review: July 1, 2018

DO NOT BOOK THROUGH EXPEDIA! I read over 15 reviews that all sound exactly like my situation. I booked a hotel room between 8p and 8:30p. I cancelled because I decided to stay in a different city/location. 3 hours later I get A check in confirmation email. Called Expedia and the rep stated that I needed to call the hotel to cancel. Called the hotel and was told that when a reservation is made through Expedia they aren't sent my bank info, but instead, Expedia takes the payment from me and pays the hotel with their card. Expedia refused to refund me claiming that the decision was up to the hotel manager. Hotel manager tells a different story! Not to mention the room was advertised $10 cheaper than what was charged to my card. It's all crazy and I will NEVER book through Expedia again. Fool me once, shame on you... Lesson learned!!!

Original review: July 1, 2018

My experience with Expedia has been nothing but atrocious, from customer service to the misleading advertising called fine print. I booked a flight vacation package last year and earned $98 dollars in points. This year, loyal enough to return to the site and redeem my point, I was told I CAN'T!! When asked for an explanation I was told that there are specific criteria I have to follow to redeem my earned points. The only way I use these points is if I book an only hotel or a build my own vacation package with Expedia!!! Who would have thought that I can't redeem the points the same way I earned them!! They are making money advertising other companies' packages and making money from their fine print/very misleading advertising off of clients who are loyal enough to return.

When with the customer service agents, I received no other explanation than, "NEXT TIME READ THE FINE PRINT." If I had known this, I wouldn't have booked with them in the first place. Needless to say VERY DISAPPOINTING and horrible customer service. I will give my points to friends or family who are willing to book hotel ONLY and never to return to this site ever again!!!

Original review: June 29, 2018

I reserved a car for 2 days with Avis through Expedia. Car rental popped up as a special rate (in retrospect not!) as I had just booked flights and accommodation. We only used the car for one day and returned it within 24 hours. We refueled the vehicle before returning it. Avis nevertheless charged us $51.61 gas fee. How do you fill a car that is already full and bill someone for it? Avis claim they have no knowledge of the amount Expedia will be paying them for the booking and can do nothing about the unused day. Expedia will not refund the unused day.

In the fine print, actually slipped in on the very last line, I now see "No refunds will be offered on unused rental days." And, the line above it states that "Cancellations can be made free of charge up to and including the day prior to your pickup date, and your card will be refunded in full." At no time during the Expedia rental procedure were these conditions made clear. In addition, beware car insurance through Expedia. (You can get much better coverage online for less.) Also Avis had no knowledge of our coverage through Expedia. They were very aggressive and insistent that we must take coverage and it must be with them! We did not give in though. To sum up, our one-day car rental ended up costing $278.18 for a VW Jetta or similar. Lesson learned! I will go direct to a reputable Car Rental Service where I will only pay for what I use.

Original review: June 28, 2018

This evening I reserved a motel room for Saturday, the 29th. The e-mail reservation form that came to me soon after I made the online reservation was for today, the 27. It was already after 9:00 p.m. I had to pay extra to get the reservation correct to the 29th. When I entered the name of the motel on my computer Expedia was what came up. My wife with extra hunting on the computer came up with the motel reservation form. It would have cost less using the motel site because I could have used the rate for senior citizens.

Expedia expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1996, Expedia is one of the oldest online travel companies. It was created by a team at Microsoft.

• Hotel price guarantee: Expedia will not only match lower offers but also give customers $50 for finding cheaper rates.

• Expedia+points: Purchases earn travelers points that they can exchange for discounts.

• +VIP Access: +VIP Access members get free amenities and services at select hotels.

• Visitor guides: Expedia provides visitor guides to help vacationers find interesting things in their destination cities.

• Mobile deals: The Expedia mobile app gives users access to exclusive deals.

• Best for: Domestic, international and budget travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs