2. Travel
  3. Airlines

3.6/5 (1306 ratings)

About Delta Air Lines

Delta Air Lines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Air Lines?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Air Lines?

Original review: April 5, 2021

We have established a dream vacation in Hawaii Honolulu on 04/02/2021. The company I chose to fly with was Delta airline, everything was OK until the flight to LA was an unpleasant experience because of the masks. During the flight, the mask I was wearing went under my nose, and then the stewardess remarked to me to lift the mask, I was warned 3 times until she came and said it was the last advertisement.

I wore the mask correctly. I would like to mention that I had in my arms my baby 1 year old who was pulling my mask. When I arrived in Los Angeles, someone from the Delta manager was waiting for me at the gate, when he said he wanted to talk to me about the situation. I explained everything to him but they decided to cancel my flight to Honolulu and back to Atlanta. Not to mention that I had a one-year-old baby with me and the 3 older children who dreamed of arriving in Hawaii, where the Delta airline ruined my entire vacation and that of my family.

I had to stay in Los Angeles with the whole family, two nights while I got a call from delta airline as the whole reservation was canceled because I didn't wear the mask properly. We made other reservations with other flight companies and finally on 04/04/2021 I arrived in Honolulu. I do not recommend you to travel with the delta ever, I will give up traveling with the delta again for bad ugly behavior and attitudes that are not accepted.

Original review: April 3, 2021

Your decision to pull off the All star game in Georgia was political and had nothing to do with air travel or sports. I will no longer be flying with Delta! EVER! Please consider how many individuals and companies in the Atlanta area you are affecting, both monetarily and ideologically. This was a bad decision! Statistically, my opinion is shared by at least 1000 others, who have not communicated it to you.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Flexible when it comes to changing bookings with no fees related to changes as a result of COVID Pandemic changes. Comparatively short wait times between multi-leg flights. Good international schedule between the USA and Canada (something I use frequently). Ground and in flight crews are helpful and friendly.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Could not book a direct flight to Oregon from Key West Florida. 4 Airports and 23 hours total time. Worst Airline in the U.S. Had to fly to Miami 7 hour wait, then to Dallas 6 hour wait, then to Sacramento 9 wait a 1 hour flight to Medford Oregon.

Original review: April 1, 2021

I flew exclusively with Delta any time I needed to fly over the past year or so during the pandemic. I've had great experiences with Delta in the past, but they were the only major airline I was aware of still not seating anyone in the middle. That was a huge concern for me and I paid higher fares for those flights just for that added safety and peace of mind. The app is also super easy to use compared to other airlines. Great overall.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Outstanding overall airline service. High levels of covid safety and cleanliness. Great and quick process of tickets. Great flight attendants. Outstanding disability accessibility and assistance.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Always someone to answer your questions, very friendly and clean airplanes and waiting areas. Delta provided me with a good product while I was traveling for work so I was not worried about the small things. They had my back!

Original review: March 30, 2021

Delta’s customer service during the COVID-19 pandemic was phenomenal. Yes, they experienced high call volumes and initially had ridiculously long wait times. But they implemented an email submission system that was far more efficient for customers like myself. Moreover, they willingly offered a future credit, without my prompting, when my flight was delayed and I contacted them. I also had their credit card up until about a year ago. I was very impressed with their points system and incentives.

Original review: March 30, 2021

Simply put, I absolutely love Delta Airlines. Why? Because they make my safety and health their number one priority. In fact, I’ve only flown Delta since the pandemic began due to the fact that they’ve implemented their Delta Care Standard, which includes using refreshed fresh, outside air and air via high-grade HEPA filters inside the plane. I’ve tried to explain this process to both friends and family members, in addition to sharing their video, but they’re still under the impression that planes are using recycled air, and as such, they are afraid to travel via airplane. Thank you for all that you do to keep your passengers safe and healthy. Subsequently, it really meant a lot to me when I wrote Delta previously and received a response on behalf of Ed Bastian, Delta Air Lines CEO. Once again, I am your number one customer and I promise to encourage others to fly Delta as well.

Original review: March 29, 2021

I wouldn't fly any other line as long as Delta goes where I want to go...the staff are very pleasant, the planes are always clean and generally leave and arrive on time. Also they fly where I want to go, States and Europe Australia.

Original review: March 29, 2021

My first international experience is with Delta airlines going to the USA back in 2013. It was scary at first due to language barrier and I was alone in flight. Luckily the flight attendants was polite to ask me if I’m fluent enough to speak in English because I was seated near the exit row. I said, "I’m confident enough." Then they taught some of the basic things when having emergency landing. It was fun and safe flight with them. Hope I could get back in the USA.

Original review: March 28, 2021

Great service and many destinations. Prices are competitive and often worth a little extra for reliability of flights. With the pandemic they have been ahead of their competitors in cleanliness and taking steps for protection of their fliers and employees.

Original review: March 28, 2021

Flying during Covid was especially trying, but every seat was separated and every person stayed masked during flight, I was expressed by this, I will fly again because of this in the future. Flight left on time and I was on time to my destination as well.

Original review: March 27, 2021

My second time flying, we were leaving RDU to fly to Florida. The attendants pleasantly greeted us. There were refreshments. I had an aisle seat in main cabin. Pretty much preferred. My only complaint is the seat in front of me was too close when person reclined. Not sure how that could be resolved. Definitely would like to experience other flights.

Original review: March 27, 2021

I typically fly Delta. The staff are curious and the flights usually proceed on time. The aircraft are clean and appear well maintained. The snack choices aren't great, bring your own food. But they do provide great coffee!

Original review: March 26, 2021

Very professional and safe during this time. Always has luggage delivered in a timely manner. First class is as advertised and the gate and counter folks are very good also. Website good and prices very good for premium travel.

Original review: March 26, 2021

To me, in my opinion is my favorite company, Customer service, also you don't see discrimination, You can see flight attendant from all ages. That say a lot about the company. Clean, Great service, what else I can say. Love it.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I was satisfied with the courtesy and friendliness. They were right on schedule with my wheelchair assistance. Picking me up at check in and guiding to my terminal for boarding flight. When arriving to destination. They offered same courtesy. They took me to baggage claim and escorted me outside by curb for my daughter to pick me up. The flight was also comfortable. Staff handled things well. Flight was on time. They made my travels easy and comfortable for a handicapped individual.

Original review: March 25, 2021

Always a pleasure! If something ever goes a bit wrong, always steps up with protocol to make it better. I try to only fly Delta wherever and whenever. Planes are clean, vacuumed, and dusted. Captain and flight group always smiling and ready to go!!

Original review: March 25, 2021

Used to do a lot of traveling overseas. The key to flying is customer service including the pilots, and of course safety. Delta is #1. In addition, service in terms of locations that Delta flies to domestically and internationally.

Original review: March 25, 2021

I always have a great flight experience on Delta flights. Everyone is always helpful, nice and professional. The flight is usually always on time or early. I will always fly Delta unless they are not available.

Original review: March 24, 2021

First, I don’t really like flying because there is not enough room for sitting next to someone and be able to move without hitting the other passenger, I wind up with a headache and nausea. But, with Delta I had a bigger seat and was so comfortable I had no headache and no one kept hitting me in the ribs with their elbows. The seating was an upgrade but I’ll pay the difference any day. Was a great flight.

Original review: March 24, 2021

I would like to see seat spacing increased a little. I realize the more seats the more profit. Increase our space decreases your taxes. Spread the comfort. A good way to spread the wealth is not increase taxes (the government is not good with money anyway) but to spread the comforts of the wealthy by reduced prices.

Original review: March 24, 2021

Delta has always had terrific flights from our nearby airport to Europe. The flight attendants were very welcoming and very helpful. When needed, there is always assistance with smiles! Delta is my preferred airline and has been for probably 20+ years. I’d fly delta any day!

Original review: March 23, 2021

Overall, I love Delta for the culture of Safety and Service. The company is also focused on Quality with most of their fleet being newer or updated equipment. Most of the staff is friendly and go above and beyond to help with guests ... My biggest issue is dealing with other customers, although most are kind and willing to be flexible. When these issues arise, the Delta staff seems to be able to handle very pro-actively and effectively. Coming from a culture and values professional, I believe Delta most closely aligns with their values, mission and purpose. Thank you!

Original review: March 23, 2021

On time for my travel needs. Delta staff seems to enjoy working for your travel comfort. Website is a gem as well, very user friendly. Also has great routes so switching to other airlines to complete my trips is hardly needed.

Original review: March 22, 2021

I think this airline is the bee's knees.. They are always courteous. They don’t have unwanted face and they really help you even if you’re afraid to fly... They also have nonstop flights which I very much like.

Original review: March 22, 2021

Very conscious about cleanliness and safe distancing. I feel safer on a Delta flight than a restaurant. Still leaving middle seat open so we are not stuffed in. Flight Attendants remind everyone about masks and washing hands. Priority to staying healthy is evident.

Original review: March 22, 2021

Good service and quality for safety each flight, all crew are friendly and very helpful. A good experience on each flight and the facility inside is clean and having fun each flight is one of a kind experience, highly recommended.

Original review: March 21, 2021

I try & always fly with Delta because everyone I have had dealings with have been very professional yet extremely friendly & it doesn’t seem to matter what their position is!! The planes & terminals are seem to be cleaner than many of the others.

Delta Air Lines Company Information