1.68/5

2100 Delta Air Lines Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Flying First Class on Friday Oct. 12 from Austin, TX to Burbank, CA, flight DL 2888 to SLC and DL 3614 from SLC to BUR was very nice and great service, was served a nice small meal on flight DL 2888 from AUS to SLC. On my way back, flying first class again, on Monday Oct. 15, flight DL 4620 to SLC and DL 503 from SLC to AUS, you had a choice out of the SNACK basket and that was IT, No small meal offered. All I had to eat that day was a breakfast. That is not what I call FIRST CLASS flying, I was very disappointed with the NO small meal offered and felt that I had wasted the FIRST CLASS flying. The lavatory smelled like urine, was one of the first to use the lavatory, didn't feel it was cleaned properly and found garbage in the back seat pocket.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

If possible to avoid Delta in Las Vegas, do it. We volunteered to have last minute bags checked at the jet way before getting on the plane. Lack of overhead room they said. Got home on one-way flight, baggage handlers stole wife's Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, and my Oakley sunglasses. They ripped open the TSA lock on the zipper ransacked our things, stole items, and put bags back on plane. We didn't notice until we got home. Reported crime with Delta, and Las Vegas Metro Police, nothing. Called SEATAC airport, filed report, a police officer called back. Took report, and within a couple hours had already reviewed all the videos of the bad handling from the plane to the baggage carousel. No suspicious handling noted. So it is 99% positive it DELTA AIRLINES in Las Vegas! Please beware and take steps to avoid Delta Air Lines!

Get expert buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Hi, I recently traveled through Delta Air Lines with my mom and my cousins to Orlando Florida. My mom wanted to give my cousins a surprise and she thought, "Why not Orlando?" She doesn't travel much but she said she had had the best experience with Delta before. Then, I decided to book the whole group (around 8) tickets with Delta. I traveled and I know that frequently there is delays because mechanical problems, weather etc... My mom is a little paranoiac so when they told us the airplane had issued on our way to Florida and back to Boston we were shocked. I kept calm because of the kids and my mom. They offered us an alternative flight that didn't make sense so we decided to wait.

I won't lie the time we spent in the airport wasn't really pleasant. However they arrange food and drink for us. When I got home I called and told them what I went through with my family. They helped a lot, the customer service is great, I purchased a lot of things. I am a high consumer and I know customer services. I have traveled to Aeromexico, American Airlines, Jet Blue, United. I will still used DELTA again. They are just looking for you to travel safe and have the best experience, so even if the delays are inevitable in any airlines the customer service about arranging alternative flight, food, luggage with Delta Air Lines was the best.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Such an amazing trip with other airlines on time and well put together. Delta Airlines on the other hand horrible. In a flight from Nsa France going to New York. We were supposed to leave 12.15 pm and now is 2.54 pm and we are still waiting. The excuse they need to board other passengers. If that's the case have them take another flight instead of us waiting for hours. Really inconsiderate and horrible service. I never expected to wait this long to leave. Other flights will take late passengers to another flight instead of delaying for hours.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I have a Delta SkyMiles card and was excited to book our first miles trip. We ended up having to change the dates and Delta is a nightmare to work with. Not only did they charge $150 just to change the flight which I believe is pretty common but they were not very friendly at all. We figured that we would book our hotel through them and earn SkyMiles which ended up being a very bad decision. When we called to change the dates on our hotel reservation to a couple of days earlier we were informed that we would still have to pay for the hotel because it was nonrefundable (which we weren't informed of when we purchased to begin with) and that we would also have to pay for a second reservation. From now on I will just book directly with my hotel of choice and skip using Delta. Overall I would give Delta Air Lines 0 stars if it were possible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Air Lines?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Delta is consistently the worst airline and has the worst flights I have taken traveling from the US to Nigeria. Not only are their flights both within and outside of the US constantly delayed. The company's flight attendants and representatives are consistently rude and discourteous and the company tries to make no amends to customers for missed or delayed flights. The planes assigned to travel to Nigeria are small, cramped and often unsanitary, which is a reflection of the racism with which Delta operates travel to Africa. The food is inedible, and the flight attendants were some of the rudest, least professional people I have ever encountered at any workplace, let alone a cramped multi-hour flight. I try to avoid Delta otherwise absolutely necessary and until the company makes real effort to improve its practices, I urge others to do the same.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I hate American Airlines more but Delta is right there with them. They will leave seats completely open, let people miss flights and delay all to charge the unhappy customer more. The desk staff is rude and appalling. Nothing worse than being delayed several hours, trip impeded on and receive an "I'm sorry." While on the plane the extra leg space seats sit open, and on way back an earlier flight is $75 extra with seats sitting open. Fly Southwest. Best airline out there! Get you where you're going with a smile on your face.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I purchased a domestic flight or 09/27/18 with insurance on 08/10/2018. 09/25/18 went on Delta website to get seat assignments and had to pay extra $31.41 per section for pre-assigned seating so I could sit next to my flying companion. At the gate, before boarding, they asked for any volunteers to check overhead bags because they may not have enough room in the cabin. We volunteered. When we got to the ticket scanner, our QC code on our Etickets gave an error. The gate person gave us printed tickets with different seat assignments. WTF? 15 rows apart? Called in to get a refund and they told me those seats were not guaranteed and may change at Deltas discretion. DON'T FLY DELTA! DON'T GET FLIGHT INSURANCE! DON'T PAY FOR PREASSIGNED SEATS! DON'T FLY DELTA!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I bought a ticket and had to cancel. Because of some disclaimers I could not get a refund or change the flight. Just lost $150. They have basic prices to compete with other airlines but you have to pay extra fees to have it refundable. I have been flying with other airlines and I could get a refund or reschedule even with basic prices. Delta you need to be upfront and have all your tickets be refundable or reschedulable. Life has things that change and travel needs changes all the time. Don't scam people into thinking they are getting a good deal, then use a disclaimer to "Take people's hard earned money". Advertise the right prices and let people make their own decision! I will never fly Delta again and advise others to choose United or Spirit or Alaska.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I will be finished Friday sooner than expected and there is an earlier flight. I called to make a change. The new flight is several hundred dollars more and $200 for a change fee. There are plenty of seats available. We know this only takes a couple of key strokes. After a lengthy conversation, the change can be made without charging more for the ticket. We talk some more. Is there any justification for $200 to change a ticket? Only that it would not be fair to waive it for me but charge someone else. Perhaps Delta should not be charging it at all. I’m on the later flight. Delta will fly with empty seats on the earlier flight.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I have a major concern for the customer service that Delta is providing. July: I booked a flight in July for a trip in February for my niece’s birthday and Bar Mitzvah. This is a very big deal to that side of the family that we attend. Our flight was booked from Denver at 6:04a going through Detroit and arriving Rochester at 1:04p. I booked this ticket for my husband, myself and my daughter. The times were perfect to get there for my niece’s birthday. I could have booked other airlines but I chose yours – big mistake!

September: I get an email that they have cancelled the flights we were booked on and they gave us options to go to Fort Myers, FL. That is a little bit far away from Rochester, NY so not really going to work. I called and was told that the new flight leaves Denver at 7:20a goes through Atlanta and arrives in Rochester at 5:14p. Now the flight is 4 hours and 15 minutes later than originally booked! I called repeatedly to get options. Every person says the same thing take the 7:20a flight or cancel at no fee. Well, now the flights on other airlines are now $400 more than the one I booked.

Plus, in all of this I realize I have no seat assignment and that will be an additional $29/per person per leg of the trip. So, that will be an additional $174. One of the representatives actually quoted the Rolling Stones and said “You can’t always get what you want Ma’am." "Because this is such an inconvenience could you just throw in seat assignments." I have been told over and over “no, that is not possible. You have to take the flight we give you”. The flight may even change before then.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Fly to Europe... Got bumped from Delta put on Airfrance to complete flight. I was in Europe for 17 days WITH NO LUGGAGE, I spent days on the phone making international calls trying to Locate my luggage! Was given a check for 116.00 USD for my lost bag. Finally received the day before returning home. I spent more in telephone calls than given. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. My attorney is not pleased. DO NOT FLY DELTA.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I purchased tickets for a vacation that flew to Atlanta and then on Merida, Mexico. Less than 60 days away from the day of travel I was notified by Expedia that Delta was making a change to my outgoing flight to now include a detour in Mexico City. I suspected that Delta would also pull this stunt for the return flights, and I was correct. The agent at Expedia was helpful and apologetic, but I told him it wasn't his fault that Delta was effectively pulling a bait and switch that they were using Atlanta as a gateway to Merida, Mexico. I believe this was a deceptive advertising strategy to "keep up" with their competitors who are now using Dallas and Miami as gateways into Merida. The agent at Expedia asked Delta for upgraded seating for all my flights as a form of compensation for my inconvenience and Delta replied that it wouldn't do it for free.

So if I make a change to my flights I have to pay for the privilege but if they make a huge change to my flights I just have to suck it up with what they are offering?

If I'm taking three planes to get somewhere, it's going to be for Tahiti or Thailand, not for a place that's a few hundred miles from the Florida Keys that would have added over 5 hours of travel time each way. I cancelled the tickets for a full refund and was able to book a better, faster itinerary through another airline. I got lucky considering how late in the process this all happened, especially considering that my lodging and transportation arrangements have already been made and paid for for months. How does a company plan to stay in business with a model like this? Corporate greed at its finest.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I've never had a Delta flight that was on time. I missed my connection because our plane was delayed by an hour. I was told not to worry, because the plane would be held for a short time. In the event that I did miss my flight, I would receive accommodations because the delay was not due to weather. I missed my connecting flight because my plane was not held (gate attendants never received communication that we were delayed) and I was forced to rebook for the next day. The customer service agents told me that the delay was actually due to weather, so they were no longer going to pay for accommodations.

If I was given the correct information by the first person, I would have had plenty of time to book a hotel. Delta left me in a situation where I was stranded in an airport at 12 am with all surrounding hotels sold out. They offered no assistance and told me I was "on my own". Every agent was extremely rude and unhelpful. I lost almost 2 days of my vacation and Delta refuses to make anything right.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

My flight was cancelled on 08/31/18, by text message, as I was on my way to airport for my flight, without any explanation. Delta said they would call back with a new flight and never called, so I called Delta to get another one, and was finally given a flight that had two connections. My previous flight had one. If I didn't take that flight, I would have wait until the next day. I had booked hotel, and paid for a cruise. I finally arrived in Venice late in the day, after three airports. BWI to Detroit, Paris, France, to Venice. My luggage was damage and Delta didn't want to file a claim. Never will I fly Delta again!!!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

They Deserve 00 stars. I had a flight out to Norfolk Virginia but currently they have hurricane Florence hitting them in the next couple days. They rather me fly out into a hurricane versus give me a refund. This company is not for people. I even told them that they evacuated the area I was supposed to be stay your door ** they then care if I was homeless. I just don't want their money for the flight!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I prefer the Delta Airlines to anyone who wants to fly in the air. I travel last week when I planned to travel from New York to Los Angeles. I used the Delta Airlines Customer Service Phone Number 1 855 396 2377 to book the Delta Airlines Tickets and I got the professionals and satisfied services from the customer service team. I suggest to all if anyone planned to travel in the air check in the Delta Airlines Flights and make your journey memorable.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I and my husband were planning to travel on 08/24/2018 to Anchorage, Alaska from Phoenix Sky Harbor airport with layover in Seattle. We arrived at the airport at 5:45AM to get to the gate with plenty of time to board the plane. Our plane was to leave at 7:15AM with boarding starting at 6:35PM. Until it was 7 AM, the time on the monitor behind the desk at the gate changed to 8AM. No problem. We waited and it was okay waiting for one hour. Until it got closer to 8 AM, the time changed again to 9 AM. So the pilot came out stating that there was too much smoke by Seattle and they were waiting for clearance. Then the time changed again to 9:45am and the pilot presented another reason for the hold, which was that computer on the plane was not working and the engineers were working on it and in 20 minutes, we should be okay to leave.

When it got closer to 9:30am, the time on the screen changed again to 10:45am. Pilot did not show up at this change but instead the desk representatives were talking to the passengers to tell them that the “engineers were working on it”. People were started to get angry and impatient with the reasons as we were trying to figure out if it was the weather or the computer?? Until the time on the screen changed to 11:30am, where the pilot showed up and mentioned that all the computers have been fixed except one and we should be good to go. And then it happened again, time on the monitor changed to 12:30pm.

At this point, we have been sitting in the airport since 6:30am by the gate and all we heard was one excuse after another. My husband went and talked to the representative- Matthew and it was easy to see that none of them were going to help and or had any answers other than more reasons and telling us to wait. When I went to speak with the desk at 12:30pm, while waiting in the line, time changed to 1:30PM. I asked them if we were ever going to leave, he had no answers for me. We are waiting for 7.5 hours at this point with no straight answers.

My husband asked the desk that why they have not bothered to even offer a bottle of water for all the passengers waiting that is the least they could do. After my husband talked to them, they decided to bring the carts out with snack only. The desk representative was okay with reimbursing us for the flights since that was the easy way for him to get rid of us. And I wouldn’t have loved anything more than that other than we spent our money on the hotel and the cruise line in Alaska which I knew they weren’t going to pay us back on for waiting at the airport whole day with no answers. After asking him if there was a backup plane for passengers in case this happens, he did not have any answer. After asking him for a different flight, his answer was there are no seats anywhere. The demeanor and manner of answering our questions, it was apparent that he had no way of helping us and no desire to help anyone either.

Speaking with another representative at a different gate, where the plane landed coming from Seattle, we were told that something was wrong with our plane the night before. And I was shocked to hear that we were being fooled by the Delta Airlines. This is unacceptable and poor customer service at its best. I understand that things happen anytime, and we have no control over it. If the plane was not functioning the night before, as a business, you should have the courtesy to notify the people that are making the effort to get to the airport on time and following the regulations and what is expected of them.

As a passenger, we expected to get to our destination safely with the money that we paid in a timely manner. IF you were not able to make any arrangements or fix the plane that you knew the night before, you should have notified the people so they could choose not to sit at the airport for 9 hours or pick a different flight (since you choose not to make any other arrangements)and maybe they would have gone somewhere during the waiting time.

We expected to get better customer service and concerns from the flight we picked to get to our destination. We expected professionalism from their front desk and possibly a “Sorry” for making us wait for all this time with no certainty of when we are going to arrive at our destination. The only courtesy that we received was for 14 dollar voucher for the both of us for one of the restaurants by the gate. We paid additionally while using the voucher and ended up throwing it away as the food was horrible. I understand that has nothing to do with Delta.

After talking to Matthew the third time and asking him to please help us, the only option we were given was change the route to go through Salt Lake City and that flight was not leaving until 2:50PM, so we waited again to board the plane. As much as we were tired of waiting at the airport whole day, there was no other choice other than having over $1000 of money go to waste just because Delta Air Lines was not what we expected. You, as an airline, have lost the way of handling your business with your customers and the core values of your flight is not what you portray to be.

Your core values of honesty, integrity and respect is a total lie. All I received was lies, poor customer service, unprofessionalism and ignorance from your representatives for choosing your flight and choosing to waste my money on your company. This was my last time flying with you and I am sorely disappointed at how you treated us as your customers and other people who paid to use your flight. As much as I wanted it to be a pleasant experience, you lacked sorely. The only thing you were successful at was ruining our whole day of vacation on our Anniversary.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Me and my wife traveled Delta for the first time in a round trip from Atlanta to Salt Lake city in Basic Economy. We had flat tire and missed the first leg of the trip (also flight departed 8-10 min ahead of schedule) and spoke to customer care multiple time for other options, however the only option provided was next day flight with 4 times more than the original price. Hence we had to go with other airline.

On our return trip, we were informed at the check in counter that our return trip was auto cancelled. No intimation from customer care, email or phone. After arguing for close to 30 min at the check in counter, we received the stand by ticket, which eventually got confirmed. Neither the customer care nor the check in counter representatives were helpful. Even the seats were so congested that it was difficult to sit for 4 hours trip. Would never recommend DELTA Air Lines!!!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

My family just traveled from Ft. Myers (RSW) to Atlanta (ATL) round trip on Delta. We purchased 5 economy tickets for 2 adults and 3 children. When we checked in for the first flight to ATL the counter personnel made a snide comment about our tickets being basic economy and how lucky we were to have seats in the same row. For this first leg we had 5 seats in row 40 with 1 other passenger between us. That was good and we had a fine flight. When I used the Delta mobile app to check in for our return flight to RSW, we were given 5 middle seats (737 seats b and e) throughout the plane. We didn't get 2 seats together. When traveling with children (9, 12, and 14) that is not disastrous, but still sucks. When I asked the Atlanta check in staff if there was anything they could do for us, that is when I really experienced how Delta feels about basic economy tickets.

The check in person was very friendly and helpful until he saw what type of fare we had purchased. His demeanor and helpfulness completely changed as he informed us that our tickets were take any seat class. We went to customer service and received the same treatment, even after telling the rep the ages of our girls. At the gate we tried again, and this gentleman was even more discourteous. He told us he wouldn't even look to see if there were seats available for moving us. When we got on the plane (last - zone 4), several passengers saw our predicament and offered to move to accommodate us.

We didn't ask them to. Nice to see there are good people flying on Delta even if the people running it are jerks. We fly often and usually on Frontier, Allegiant, Jet Blue, and Southwest Airlines without difficulty. No other airline has embarrassed me or belittled me for choosing to fly economy with them. Bottom line is, if you buy a published basic economy fare on Delta Airlines, be prepared to be admonished and treated like you don't deserve to be on their plane.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

My husband and I made missed our flight due to traffic delay, accident. When we checked in ticketing agent convinced us to book secure flight 7 hours later. We went to gate. There was earlier flight within 2 hours. The gate staff did not allow us to get on earlier flight due to fact that our ticket was basic economy. I explained to her earlier another agent was able to change my ticket. I travel often due to work. Delta has been the worst airline to accommodate customer flights. I will never fly Delta again. American Airlines and Southwest have always let me board standby, change my ticket etc. DO NOT FLY DELTA!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I was kicked off the plane by a completely arrogant and dim-witted stewardess because she thought it was illegal for me to finish two sips of wine from the bottom of one of those little plastic bottles, which I had purchased from my previous connecting flight. It is not illegal. I explained that to her, so she changed her reason from "drinking alcohol" to saying she was "not comfortable" with me. How is that an excuse for kicking customers off a flight? In addition, my customer service experience the entire time (booking, baggage check, EVERYTHING) was the worst I've ever experienced. I don't see how this company stays in business.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

When Delta launched their flights for July 8th 2019 to go from MSY to NYC they never ever put up economy rates for that date. All the other dates around this date has economy fare rates but not this date, but they have the nerve to show online that economy is "sold out" when it never, ever existed in the first place. They continue to go up on flights on this day and their planes are empty. You call in and no one knows anything about anything because you get a different story each and every time. They promote SkyMiles cards but try to take your miles on 1 one way flight making the card not even worth the money. Stop being deceitful with your pricing. You are being watched.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

So... after waiting since May and sending oodles of documentation, Delta decides to send me a check for $183 to cover a 6 hour delay for my family trip from Ireland to Indianapolis. They took our carry on bag which was packed with crystal items and took it away from us stating they had to check the bag because the plane was oversold; subsequently $1800 worth of items were crushed and destroyed when it was evident that something drove over that suitcase and crushed it beyond repair. They also damaged 2 other suitcases which can't be fixed, and they think $183 should cover it. **!

I've supplied them photographs of the destroyed luggage, statement from the luggage repair shop that the luggage was beyond repair; photographs of the contents of the destroyed suitcase with the souvenir items broken and crushed. The itemized receipts showing those items were just purchased on the trip, and this doesn't account for the long delay in our return flight with not so much as an offer of a bottle of water to all those passengers. DELTA - you suck! I am so sick of businesses like this thinking they don't have any liability for what they do to you or your luggage.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I lost my best friend to a motorcycle accident, I had to get a last minute ticket to get out to CA. I called Delta directly and explained the situation. The airfare was triple what was available online. I was in a rush, bought the ticket online and headed back home. All good. Unfortunately I must have clicked the wrong button for the return flight. I get to the airport at 530 am for 630 am flight only to find out my flight is actually 150pm. Multiple empty seats on this flight and they still will not let me on. Multiple as in 6 empty seats. So instead of creating a raving fan customer, I get to sit here for 7 hours and think about all of the other choices I have to fly next time.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I tried to check in using Delta app and discovered that I was bumped from a confirmed seat to stand-by status. My wife was bumped from her confirmed seat but fortunately, she was given another seat. Upon arriving at the Lisbon Airport I discovered the same. Fortunately the staff was able to correct the issue and I was able to board the plane to Phoenix, AZ. What disturbed me was we were to sit in aisle 31. After boarding the plane I discovered that the individuals sitting in aisle 31 were vacationers who had no special status with Delta or any other organization. Furthermore the flight was not full and had seats available. Disturbed, you bet. Bumped from a confirmed seat to stand-by, empty seats available on plane. Thanks. If at all possible I will never fly Delta again and I will spread the word.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

While going through security in ATL, TSA Agent Alphonso, while stating (with attitude) to those of us going through security which items were to placed in the gray bins decided to be extra rude by informing us, “I’m not standing here for my health.” Hello? Isn’t he standing there for a PAYCHECK to ensure paying customers (whose patronage pays him)? I just don’t understand the need for his flippant rudeness. And I hope I’m not the only one who reaches out to Delta about his rude and disrespectful comment. Alphonso, do your job responsibility and respectfully!!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Our flight with Delta was a living nightmare! They changed our flights 4 times! Then get us to Atlanta no connecting flight! Then booked my grandson 4 years old by himself! Then lost our luggage and car seat! They lied and said that Atlanta was bad! I will tell everyone on Facebook to never ever patronize Delta. I will tweet. BBB will know about this! Never ever ever again! If I could rate you would get -0.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I will probably will not be the first or last to complain about this but the workers are so rude. Me and my boyfriend almost missed our flight due it one on the workers giving us the wrong waiting area to sit at for our flight to Miami but thank God I know how to start asking questions. But on the way home OMG! They were so rude while going through security! Never again. 1st and last time flying with them!!!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Our flight was scheduled to depart from JFK at 7:45 PM. Due to TSA slowdowns at the airport we arrived at our gate about 18 minutes prior to 7:45 PM. We went to the Delta rep Ahmed to provide our IDs and he notified us that they were not boarding anymore (meantime screen is still flashing BOARDING). He tells us we must speak to customer service. We proceed to speak with the manager Manash (?) who was not very friendly and advised that they close the doors 10 minutes prior to boarding--we were there more than 10 minutes before.

He was not helpful and told us that we had the most restrictive tickets and they would not be able to place us on another flight without us paying for new tickets. Did not offer any sort of a discount and made us feel like we were a burden. Absolutely the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE we have experienced. We advised the manager that we had traveled with Delta just in the past week 4+ times, after this experience we will no longer be using an airline that treats their customers like garbage.

Delta Air Lines expert review by Erika Armstrong

Originally founded as a crop-dusting company in 1924, Delta is now one of the largest airlines in the world. Each year, more than 160 million travelers fly Delta.

• Business service: In addition to offering business-class seating, Delta also has a Corporate Travel Management division designed for the business customer.

• Chef-curated menus: For a small additional fee, Delta passengers can enjoy a full meal.

• Worldwide destinations: Delta offers flights to more than 325 destinations in 60 countries across six continents.

• Trip protection: Add trip protection to your flight so that any cancellations or problems allow you to get reimbursed for the cost of the trip.

• Vacation price pledge: Participating travelers can get a refund for the price difference if the same vacation package is available for less, plus additional credit toward future Delta vacations.

• Best for: Vacationers, business travelers and holiday travelers who enjoy top quality service.

Profile picture of Erika Armstrong
Erika Armstrong Airlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.

Delta Air Lines Company Information