Delta Air Lines

Compare Airlines

Research top Airlines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I'm not a very good flyer, so I really appreciate how kind and accommodating the flight attendants are. Every time I'm on a Delta flight, they always make sure I'm comfortable. They have great leg room compared to other flights, so you have a decent seat no matter where you sit on the plane.

#DONOTTRAVEL with #DELTA. This is the worst airlines you would want to travel with. Yes, it provides your cheap tickets but you are wasting your whole or rather I would say more than 1 day. I have traveled 3 times in my life with them and I always end up spending more than what I purchased my ticket for due to their negligence. Example- I had an emergency to travel back home but they had some technical issue with my first flight which got delayed and I missed my connecting flight. They didn't even bother to provide any alternate way. I looked up online on my phone and booked the next flight from Minnesota. The host on delta desk were not even helping when I told them 3 times I have a family emergency and need to get back home asap. I had to call up my friend and ask him to drive 3 hours to get me. That was one of my worst experience with Delta. Now I travel all other airlines except #DELTA.

There is a employee by the name of Anquanette ** who I've seen on multiple occasions on the international side of the airport. Who always smell like marijuana. Today I witness this same young lady run into a customer and her 4 year old daughter pushing the little girl to the floor and she did not even look back or try to apologize. And again she was high. As I'm sitting waiting to board my flight I look out the window and see this same Delta employee throwing peoples luggage. Luckily I was able to get a employee number along with her full name Anquanette ** #**. I hope Delta sees this and rid of people like that. They are making Delta look very bad.

To start with I would give the overall rating between a 4 and 5. The customer service on the ground has always been rated by me as being very high. From reservations to getting help with baggage tags at the kiosk there has always been excellent customer service. During the boarding to getting seated the flight crew has been very helpful. My baggage does get lost once in a great while, but the airline was always very quick to find it, and get it to my hotel or to the house. I would recommend flying Delta whenever I can.

I never recommend someone to take Delta for traveling. That was awful! I was traveling from Raleigh NC to Akron Ohio and in Atlanta they have lost my baggage and no one is taking care of that. I don't know where to go anymore??? Their customer service is doing almost nothing!!! They don't answer my phone calls. I wish I never choose this airline to fly!!! I had very precious items in my bag.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Air Lines?

DATE OF TRAVEL 12/02/2016, FLIGHT NUMBER DL0857, ORIGIN LAS, DESTINATION LAX, CLASS OF TRAVEL delta_comfort, TICKET/DOCUMENT NUMBER **. "HOW CAN WE HELP?" I cannot begin to describe the delays and disappointment in your entire service from start to finish. Your flight was delayed by 4 hours and because of that we missed our international flight. Your staff on the flight assured us that ANA was notified by the delay to comfort us on the flight and let us assume that everything was ok. Once we arrived to our terminal we were notified that Delta had not communicated with ANA and we're now deemed as a no-show.

I'm requesting a refund for my flight with Delta immediately. To top it off, Christine at your (Sky counter) desk was extremely rude and hostile. Even when the manager was requested she did not want to call him. This lady should not be dealing with any customers as her attitude is disgusting and work ethics are below standard. I guess it just goes to show how your customers are treated and to think she is serving first class customers... that is really disappointing. Your overall service was very poor and the fact that your staff member Christine is very rude really demonstrates your inability to manage an airline and having good quality service. Very disappointed and we are waiting for a refund.

I was headed from Chicago to Seattle coming back from seeing family and we thought about leaving one day early because my dad threw his back out. They told us it was going to be an extra 400 dollars so we respectfully declined and told the lady on the phone that we will leave as scheduled. We told her NOT to change anything. She said okay and we hung up. We get to the airport the next day and they tell me that my dad and I missed our flight but my mom and sister were good to go. Apparently the lady on the phone booked two of us to fly the day before (I have no clue why??). We spend half an hour at the help desk and the lady finally prints my dad and I two tickets for that day. Except they were to Minneapolis and my mother and sisters was to Utah. We had two different layovers in two separate parts of the country. They tell us there is nothing they can do.

We demand to speak to the manager. Turns out there is something you can do because after another twenty minutes of telling the same story we get the problem fixed and got on the same flight or so we think. We barely make the flight to Minneapolis and when we do get there the boarding people tell us my dad and I have no tickets to Seattle. I go with my mom to the help desk and there is this older gentleman from Serbia who speak VERY poor English. The lady at the desk told him he missed his flight and gave him a coupon for half off a hotel room. He asks for help and the lady treated him as if he was retarded. She was very condescending and rude to him. She said "It's not my problem. You understand?" She said this very slowly and in a condescending way.

I ended up not only booking his hotel room for him, but I also booked him a shuttle and demanded that Delta Airlines provide an employee to escort him to the shuttle. I got them off their fat lazy asses and made them work for a change. How can you be so complacent and treat people like that. I will go out of my way and pay more money not to fly Delta.

I was recently on Delta flight 1793 McDonnell Douglas MD-90 (M90) flying from Minneapolis to San Diego. The flight attendant asked me to switch seats so two young boys could sit together which I agreed to do thinking I was doing a good deed. What she failed to tell me is that she was knowingly putting me in a seat for 4 plus hours that is absolutely frigid. I was wearing winter boots, had a blanket and my winter coat over my feet and they were still numb from the cold. I talked to the same flight attendant about the problem and her response was, "yeah sorry, we know that seat is very cold. Can I get you another blanket?" Why are they allowed to sell a seat to a customer they know is this cold? I wish there were some outside organization to complain to that would actually make them do what's right and either fix the situation or just not sell this seat anymore. There is literally no consumer protection whatsoever.

The worst ever across the board! The first agent held up our check-in, & yes we were running late. However, my niece & nephew were flying back to NC. Needless to say, they missed their flight, because we didn't have our unaccompanied minor info done, which takes about 10 mins. They were scheduled for the next flight out, which was today. After expressing my utter dissatisfaction with her, she offered to waive a ridiculous 150.00 fee for the paperwork. So today we show 2 hours early, new agent with a terrible attitude tries to tell me that I'm being charged 150.00 for the unaccompanied minor paperwork. I was able to convince her otherwise.

Kids were brought to TSA check-in, where I was reassured that they were good to go. They've flown several times, domestic & international, so at this point they were ready to be left at their gate to wait for boarding. I left & went to work, ONLY to receive a phone call from my niece 1 1/2 hrs later, telling me that they are not being permitted on board. None of agents (there were 3) would talk to me on the phone. My niece had all of the necessary documents for boarding as an unaccompanied minor, however one of the agents told her that his decision to not let her board was not about policy. What the hell does that mean??? So after almost losing it again & trying to leave work to go back to the airport to help the kids, my niece sends me a text saying that she was able to convince these 3 idiots to let them board, which as far as I'm concerned, makes these people look even worse!!! Delta NEVER!

Booked flight from RDU-DEL with a connection in Paris. Upon boarding the flight, I had to check in my baggage because the air hostess claimed there was no more room. However, my husband who had already boarded the flight informed the attendant that there were 2 empty bins near his seat. With an extremely rude tone, the air hostess told me that she is in charge of the flight. I told her to let go of the attitude and began taking out my medications since I had to check in my bag. The air hostess called the lady at the front desk and started saying that I was deliberately arguing with her. Like COME ON, no one wants to argue in the first place. This employee told me that if I try to argue then the police would be called on me. I tried to calmly tell her that I was not arguing and she cut me off by saying "I don't want to argue." This employee's name was Daisy ** at RDU.

Then, others behind me started telling the employee how the air hostess was very rude, but she threatened to call the police on them too. Basically, their policy is that "If you try to do something other than what we say, we will kick you off the flight." I hope Delta goes down. Will definitely lose my business and I will definitely be canceling my Delta card. Also, I will be complaining to corporate, even though they might have the same bad customer service.

I've traveled with Delta for a number of years as I spend a lot of time in and out of Atlanta for family and they are the most convenient. Recently my family and I flew to Los Angeles with a 2 year old and they were so very accommodating to our needs traveling with two kids and a mother-in-law in tow. Their flight attendants were regularly engaging with our kids and did everything they could to occupy their time while on the flight. It was not expected. I was so satisfied that I went out and grabbed one of their rewards credit cards and I now price Delta for every flight I make.

Wow Delta... 'great customer service' said no one ever! Hey you know the 16 pages of small print of Terms and Conditions no one ever reads. Ya that is where it says you will lose $200 per ticket for taking an ecredit! But on the ecredit page it makes it look like you are getting a full price refund in the form of a flight credit... nope $200 per ticket is just taken from you. So now I have a useless $8.20 flight credit with Delta and an expensive lesson learned. I guess I just need to insure future trips and read the small print...

Long time customer, both domestically and overseas flights. Great airline. Crews know what they are doing and are friendly. Compared to other airlines, seats are comfortable (especially Economy Plus). Don't get to do as much business travel as I used to, so I don't get to enjoy the bumps to 1st Class as much.

I've flown quite extensively with Delta in the past two years. Without a doubt, the flight attendants & staff have been extremely professional and helpful. The flights were for the most part on time (with just a few exceptions). My luggage has arrived each time I've traveled, which is a big improvement over the past 8 years. The onboard snacks are good. The movies shown on overseas flight need a bit of improvement, in my opinion. If you're lucky enough to get an aisle seat, you are going to have a comfortable flight. I also like earning SkyMiles with Delta through my AmEx card.

So Delta Air Lines has a problem with people who speak another language when riding on their airline. Such a problem that YouTuber Adam ** and his friends were kicked off of the plane solely because ** people, which was everyone except them on that plane ride, felt "uncomfortable" riding with them. This is a true story. This is ** privilege. I am also ** and am tired of other **. Oh yeah I don't like Trump. Bye bye Delta Air Lines. I hope they lose business.

My child was flying from Houston to Atlanta for Christmas. Get to the airport 1 hour before the flight was told to fill out this envelope for my son and she would be right back. Know it takes some time to check in a child flying by himself. After I waited for the lady to come back after about 15 minutes with a cup of coffee in her hand like she was not in a rush to do anything. I just look and she said “Did you complete it?” I said yes and gave her the envelope with my DL.

Now next next to me there was a lady who was also flying buddy passes and they were kids. The lady checked them in fast, told them to hurry to the gate to try and make the flight all while I haven't even got one piece of ticket or anything for my child. Then she says this flight is full, tell the person who bought it to make another reservation when she could have done it and I had my child grandmother on the phone at the time the person who brought the buddy pass ticket and she heard her say that.

I repeated what she said and the lady at the counter said and the lady said and the lady goes to say I didn't say that when my child grandmother ever heard her. So I left and was like let’s try it again tomorrow so I get to the airport, early standby and waited 3 flights but I had to got to work. So my daughter took him back up there and I was on the phone making sure she knew what to say. As she got to the counter the man that was there was rude from the start and I’m like can I talk to him to tell him what is going on. The man was like “I don’t need to talk to her. Why she is not here?” Ummm excuse me sir I’m at work that why.

He told her all flight was full so she asked for the first thing in the morning and if he could check the Delta flight at lobby and this man went off on my child and then through the pen at her and she threw it back now. She is all in the wrong and he was still talking to her crazy for a long time then someone else came up and was no help either, no one from Delta. Then they takes my son ticket and say he can never fly Delta then goes to say “We protect our red heads.” Whatever that means... excuse me really Delta. One thing about me wrong is wrong and right is right but this is so wrong and I will be contacting me a lawyer because I recorded everything.

I recently traveled on business to Colorado. Thought I might have to change my flight, so purchased travel insurance through Delta as part of the ticketing process. The Travel Insurance covered "Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption protection," among other things. Spent about $35 for the insurance. I did have to change my flight home. Called Delta and upon telling them I purchased Travel Insurance, was told that I had to pursue this through the insurance company, without telling me its name or how I could process a claim. Since I purchased this from Delta, in the process of purchasing my ticket directly from Delta, I found that they misrepresented the purchase. Further, I was nonplussed that they don't even support you when you need to make a claim. The phone rep didn't know the name of the Insurance "partner," nor how to make a claim. That's the beginning of the bait and switch.

I had to dig deep at Delta.com to even find the name of the company. It is Allianz Global Assistance. I looked up my company credit card bill and found them with NO COMPANY NAME, just a generic "Travel Insurance" name where the company would normally be. Dug deeper and found in the fine print that my travel insurance only included changes due to baggage loss, airline delay and other very specific reasons. When filing a claim, only very specific reasons for a change are allowed. My change for business purposes was not. EVEN THOUGH, on the Insurance Company's website it says: Reimburses airline fees if you need to make a change to your flight itinerary.

It's clear to me that Delta has set up a relationship with a company that misrepresents insurance benefits, that filing a claim is made unnecessarily difficult (including never representing their name on the credit card bill), and that I like many others, purchase this insurance expecting it to cover airline change fees when we need to make an itinerary change. Delta has done a lot to improve their image and flying experience in the last few years. This experience didn't cost my anything, but completely soured me on the company. Big business finding ways to extract cash for misrepresented benefits. I hope others who've had this experience express themselves on this site and other social media to let Delta know there's consequences when they throw their customers under the bus.

My flight was scheduled to take off at 8 am on December 16, 2016. The pilot made an announcement that there was light on his "dashboard" that needed attention. That turned into 1.5 hours of delay which caused me to miss my connection at Minneapolis to go to New Orleans for a conference that supposedly starts at 4 pm. Instead of trying to find me a seat on other companies flights. The attendant told me that he can only put me on Delta flights. No matter how much I explained that my conference is at 4 pm; he cut me a ticket to leave Minneapolis at 4:30 PM to go to Atlanta. Then leave Atlanta at 9 PM to get to New Orleans at 10 PM. I missed my conference and my job is now in jeopardy because of the crappy customer service of Delta Air Lines. Delta turned my trip into a nightmare!

In June, I applied for and received a Delta American Express Platinum credit card; $189 annual fee, under a promotion that promised, among other incentives, 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs). The promotion required $2,000 spending in the first 3 months after the card was issued. I fulfilled these requirements, but never received my MQMs. When I complained to Delta, they told me it was an AMEX problem, talk to them. When I complained to AMEX, they told me that only Delta could grant MQMs, talk to them. Cute trick. I have spent hours writing letters and making phone calls to no avail. Both of these enormous companies tell me "It is the other guy's problem. Talk to them." I have concluded that this is a scam and should be prosecuted by whoever is in charge of deceptive trade practices.

On our return flight from MCO to CIU we got to our gate and waited to board. Our flight started boarding and once on the plane and in our seats a lady comes on saying we have to get off because there is not the proper paperwork for weather clearance. They delay the flight and announce it will leave 15 minutes later than scheduled. Ten minutes later they outright cancel the flight and let another flight board our plane and take off. I asked if it was typical to cancel a flight due to a weather delay after only 20 minutes. The gate attendants response was it's been 30 minutes. I have previously been delayed for this same flight and waited 6 hours before this flight was canceled. All of this concerned me because something seemed suspicious. A man on our flight informed other passengers that he worked for the airlines as a dispatcher and this was not common behavior as I suspected.

Come to find out Delta was having mechanical error on their weather equipment and called a bogus weather delay for canceling the flight. I have reached out to them and suspect they will do nothing because their customer service department has no cares when they inconvenience people. On top of missing my next shift at work, spending $187 on hotels rooms and they lost 3 of our 5 bags when we requested they pull them from the plane and Bev at baggage service said "I don't know what to tell you because we don't know where it is." My brand new $500 Disney gets luggage is beat up so badly after one trip that I'm just disgusted. Nightmare scenario. Once a loyal Delta customer I am considering driving 5 hours to avoid ever flying with them again.

I inadvertently left my laptop bag under my seat when I got off the plane. I had a close connection, and the flight attendant wouldn't help me report it immediately so I would have a great chance of recovering the bags. He told me to "google it". I didn't land for 8 more hours. I filed a Lost Report. They said to wait 10 days. I waited. They won't do any research like finding out if it was turned into Lost Baggage at the airport. I was told that I could go to LAX to ask them myself because they don't have any phones in Lost and Found. I can't talk to a live human who can help with the problem. They really don't care about my significant loss.

I booked at business class seat and paid full price, no discount, used no miles. I would expect that the equipment on the inside is an important to be sure it is working as the engines on the outside. Out of all the seats on that flight my seat had no power to it, so for the entire trip I had to sit upright. I could have done that in economy. This was this way when I sat down, I thought it would light up, it never did. Called the purser, she said nothing she could do while flight was in air, I asked why this was not checked or fixed before I got on she said it must have been working. That is an untrue statement. It did not work when I sat down, so someone had to know that and made a decision to fly instead or fix it for ontime purposes. Basically I flew in economy for business price. I feel I am due a refund for the difference between economy to business, if not more.

I feel it important to report a very unpleasant experience with a Delta employee this morning. My two daughters and I arrived in Atlanta from Portland, and our final destination was going to be Melbourne, FL. We saw that there was a flight leaving to Orlando in the next 30-40 minutes and decided switch our tickets so as not to sit in the airport for several hours until our Melbourne flight. We went to the gate first, where they informed us that there was space on the flight, and there would be no problem switching flights as long as we got our tickets switched at guest services.

We went to guest services where we picked up a phone and were pleasantly surprised to find out that we would actually save over $250 a person by switching to this flight! We ran back over to the gate, where the door was still open and the Captain was just steps ahead of us. My two daughters got to the gate (seconds) before I did, where Delta employee 'Annamarie' was about to let them on, and the door was still open with the Captain just walking on. My daughters told her that I was just a few steps behind and that they could see me sprinting just a few feet away (I could hear and see them conveying this to Annamarie) when Annamarie slammed the door closed and said that she would only have let my girls on but not me.

I arrived about 15 seconds after they (my daughters and the Captain) did, but apparently if I had gotten there the same time as my daughters we would have been allowed on. She showed extreme disrespect, and had a nasty and loud attitude, yelling at me in front of everyone for no reason. I begged her to let us on but she was condescending, rude, and cold as she informed us (multiple times) that I should've been there seconds early because she would've let us on.

At this point I had to head back to guest services (again) to get my flight changed back. This turned out to be more expensive and required us all to sit in the airport for over 3 hours. We also would've arrived to our destination 3 hours sooner which would have permitted my daughter to go to school on time, and my other daughter to go to work. Instead both events will be missed at our expense, but not our fault. I have never experienced such an unprofessional event with any airline, and I feel completely degraded by the employee at fault (Annamarie).

I tried taking a short flight from Rochester to New York recently. I got to the airport early, but the flight was delayed three hours, and when we landed in Laguardia we stayed in the plane for a little more than an hour. Flight attendants were fine. Flying back to Rochester, I went to JFK and got past security at around 9:00. The flight started boarding at 8:55, I have to walk to a gate B48, which took around 10 minutes. I finally get to the gate at exactly 9:18, and the doors were locked. The staff at Delta was completely unsympathetic. I get to the help desk and they tell the me that they close the doors 15 minutes before the flight's departure, which should have been 9:20. These ** closed the door early. Then they made be pay 50 dollars to get on the next flight to Rochester, which is 6 hours from now as I write this. Moral of the story: I hope Delta goes under.

Flight from Elmira NY to Sault Ste Marie MI. I arrived at the airport 120 minutes early. At the Delta counter I was informed that the flight was delayed by 2 hours and I would miss my connecting flight. They told me they had called a cab and would drive me to the Binghamton NY Airport and get me on that flight so I would still make my connection in Detroit. Kudos to Delta for doing this. However I arrived in Binghamton with 15 minutes to spare. No one was at the Delta counter to help me check in and I was unable to check in on my phone. Apparently Elmira never actually transferred me to the Binghamton flight and Binghamton had no idea I was coming. They were unwilling to help me out and I was unable to make the flight... even though I was there before the doors closed and there was no security line.

Instead I was given a hotel voucher. I had to stay overnight and take the 6 a.m. flight out to Detroit. Then I had a 6 hour layover in Detroit before my flight to Sault Ste Marie. Delta was completely incompetent in handling the situation. After calling Delta headquarters in was offered a $25 dollar voucher for my trouble... Mind you this was a $1,200.00 ticket that they screwed up... This was a business trip and all my appointments had to be canceled and rescheduled. As far as I am concerned only fly Delta as a last resort. You are 75% likely to be delayed and miss your connections. If this was Southwest I guarantee they would have worked to get me on that plane out of Binghamton. It's what they do. But Delta? Not a chance. I fly all the time and this is just one of many frustrating experiences with this airline.

Flying to Germany for the first time in 5 years to see family (saved 5 years to afford this trip). We booked in the middle of may and when printing our tickets found they had been changed. We now had different flights with an additional layover, and we were downgraded for seats we already paid an extra $109 for. When we called they said there was nothing they could do, but after an hour or more on the phone decided to refund our money for the seats unsatisfactory as we booked 6 months out. And gave us a $100 travel voucher which is rude as that is another way for them to get me to send my money on them. They told us there was nothing they could do since they can't just move someone's seat (like they did ours).

Terrible experience. We also had a bunch of amenities that come with the seat so that we can start our vacation more rested and in a better mood. You are an awful airline Delta!!! NEVER AGAIN!! Fix your system and assist your customers. I have been flying for 20+ years and this is by far the worst experience I have ever heard of. SAD and ANNOYED.

I flew from MYR to ATL to JFK to CAN. While in NY at JFK, I was paged and told that Delta has to renumber the luggage tags because their "partner" airline has a different computer system. I gave them my baggage numbers and thought that this seemed weird. When I got to China, only one of my two pieces of luggage was there. Hours of filling out forms and making phone calls ensued before they found my missing luggage a few days later. Delta claims to have a policy to give 2500 sky miles if your luggage is delayed more than 20 minutes. This is just some sort of hoax or scam. They told me that they didn't cover international flights. The customer service people that perpetrated this fraud were named Kizzie **, Judie ** and Summer **.

I've flown Delta 90% of my trips and have had no problems except for the No Wifi from Sea, to SLC. Which I had a 30 min delay at SLC. But once I got home to LAX they lost my bags at the airport. It usually the 3 strikes you're out rule. Those 3 were my only worst experience but I will still fly Delta. The staff are great and the only delays are because people take forever to put up their luggage and get them out when we land!

I flew on Delta from Pittsburgh to Seattle on 9/13/2016. I paid to check a bag... would've only had a carry-on, but was going to my mom's funeral and was taking dressy clothes. After a delayed departure due to equipment change, I arrived in Seattle to find my bag didn't arrive with. I waited for over an hour after the carousel stopped and all bags were gone before finding the baggage service office to see what was going on. With no one in the office, I went to the Delta counter to make a report with a very unhelpful counter agent, who actually made the comment "Obviously you can't read... my name tag does not say Baggage Agent."

I called Delta's toll-free contact the following day, made a report and was given a report number. The agent I spoke with said she would put out a search request and that I should call back in a few hours to see if the bag was located. I called back after 5 hours and was told my bag was located and I would be contacted to arrange for delivery.... that never happened. The funeral was the next day, so I contacted Delta to arrange for delivery of the bag and was told that since I left the airport before my bag was off loaded, they would not deliver it. I am disabled. Don't drive and everyone was preparing for a funeral, so I had to pay a cab $50 to take me to SEA airport to pick up my bag, only to find that... guess what? The bag was not there. After speaking with 3 Delta employees, no one could locate my bag. I had to borrow clothes and made it in time for the funeral, but was still without my bag.

After a few emails with Delta, all of which assured me that Seattle baggage agent was familiar with my bag, I AGAIN went to the airport. No bag. I had it. I shot off an email to Delta, and after 3 days (I already returned home), got a response apologizing for the "inconvenience" and offering me a $25 electronic travel voucher for my "trouble". Close, but no bag. In my last email with Delta, I was advised to file a lost baggage claim, which I did.... by mail, because the online claim form only allowed for 10 items to be claimed. After 2 weeks and no word from Delta, I called... and was told they never received my claim. I decided to file the form online and enter the items over 10 in the notes section. Not surprising. Delta says as of this morning (10/17), they have not received my claim.

I am out of nearly $1900 of belongings including my bag, have no confidence that Delta will ever fix this and will avoid Delta like the plague. It's a shame, because I've flown Delta even staying with them through some of their recent extremely long delay/cancellation issues. This is one company who has no idea what customer service means. A word for the wise... if you fly Delta, do your best to use a carry-on. You are allowed one carry-on (23" long) and a purse, backpack, or bag that will under seat. Avoid the potential distress of anger of losing your belongings!

Never again will I book another flight with Delta! I have a credit card with them and I guarantee that it will be cancelled ASAP. I spent 1100 dollars on a flight to only have 750 returned to me. My husband's unit decided that he could come home for a week instead of me flying to Korea to see him and they would not let me pay a fee to exchange the ticket to his name. I still had to pay the 350 dollar cancellation fee so I asked them if I would be able to get the miles for booking a flight for him to come back home and they told me that because I am not flying I would not even be able to get them. I hate Delta and should have just stuck with a different airline. I never had a problem with Delta until now but I guarantee that I will never fly with them again! I would give 0 stars if I could but I have to choose one. I recommend choosing a different airline and never getting a credit card through them!

Compare Airlines