3.63/5
Based on 1,975 ratings submitted in the last year

2261 Delta Air Lines Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 23, 2019

Our last 2 experiences with Delta have really helped restore my faith in humanity. About a month and a half ago, my wife and 6 y/o daughter missed their flight due to weather and terrible traffic. Long story short, they were put on the next flight. My wife asked if they needed her card number and the girl in customer service said, “We're not gonna charge you.” I almost fell over. A few days ago, there was a mix up in flights (again it was OUR mistake, not Delta’s). We were traveling with our 2 children and my mother in law. Luckily we called ahead to confirm. Turns out, my mother in law was departing out of a different airport. Again, they fixed the issue (the DAY before the flight no less) and AGAIN, didn’t charge us. After these experiences, I would HIGHLY recommend Delta to anyone. Keep it up! Unfortunately, we threw the paper out with these awesome employees’ names.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Since 2009 I have flown to Philippines for personal and business purposes. After using multiple airlines, Delta comes out on top for superior customer service. The staff are clearly motivated, engaged, and interested in any passenger needs. I appreciate so much that about every hour or so there are staff up and down the aisles offering drinks and one can always go to the kitchen area for more if needed. And the meals and snacks seem to keep coming at just the right intervals.

Sadly the performance on partner Korean Air fails to meet Delta standards and on their flights I feel I'm dying of need for food or drink long before it's offered and the staff at the Korean Air gate act as if Delta ticket holders are imposters. I've been using Korean Air lately because I'm most comfortable with seat choice on the 747 and mourn the loss of that plane from your Delta fleet -- guess I'm just old fashioned but there is something irreplaceably comforting about a 747 4 engine aircraft with such an impeccable and decades long safety record. As a repeat flyer I would gladly pay extra for a Delta 747 seat to help pay for the higher fuels costs -- couldn't you reconsider its demise and offer it as a special option? Anyway, many thanks for your ongoing top performance and yes I will continue to fly Delta and partners.

Get expert buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 31, 2019

Highly recommend, the best company, excellent in customer service. My daughter booked two trips next month from American Airline and Delta. When I did change today, the two companies response are totally different. Delta customer service is excellent, they respond to the phone call immediately, an agent on phone resolving the issue with a warm heart, do the best assistant me, you will feel the world is beautiful because there are beautiful people.

Amerian Airline customer service is horrible. It not just waiting for 30 minutes to get a response. Also the agent on the phone is heartless, Cold. The ticket is $1200. The agent refuses correction ticket, credit or refund. The flight schedule is a half month from today, make me total confuse, it is a conspiracy that big company (AA) cheater customers and take advantage of consumers. The response from Both Airline Company, The Result is: AA is the worst Airline Company. Delta is the best company, they are beautiful people and make the world a beautiful Place to live. Highly Recommend!!

Original review: March 18, 2019

I had to fly to SLC for treatment Feb 26th. The unexpected snowstorm put us in a state of emergency. Zero communication, no power. After 6 adjusted flights, closed interstate, weather etc., 20 hr delay, I finally made it to my appt. The next morning I am so ready to get home; I miss my flight. Meltdown. When I used the “Need Help” phone Lindsay answered, within minutes instructed me to reprint my boarding pass, nonstop, find G F11, and said “was glad to be able to help.” Forever grateful. No extra charge for this 7th change either. I was a Basic Economy 1st flyer; Delta treated me like 1st Class. Though I believe they are like that with everyone. Such excellent service with sincere concern. Also I will follow policy; it was my fault I missed my flight, Delta made me feel it wasn’t.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Hi, I recently traveled through Delta Air Lines with my mom and my cousins to Orlando Florida. My mom wanted to give my cousins a surprise and she thought, "Why not Orlando?" She doesn't travel much but she said she had had the best experience with Delta before. Then, I decided to book the whole group (around 8) tickets with Delta. I traveled and I know that frequently there is delays because mechanical problems, weather etc... My mom is a little paranoiac so when they told us the airplane had issued on our way to Florida and back to Boston we were shocked. I kept calm because of the kids and my mom. They offered us an alternative flight that didn't make sense so we decided to wait.

I won't lie the time we spent in the airport wasn't really pleasant. However they arrange food and drink for us. When I got home I called and told them what I went through with my family. They helped a lot, the customer service is great, I purchased a lot of things. I am a high consumer and I know customer services. I have traveled to Aeromexico, American Airlines, Jet Blue, United. I will still used DELTA again. They are just looking for you to travel safe and have the best experience, so even if the delays are inevitable in any airlines the customer service about arranging alternative flight, food, luggage with Delta Air Lines was the best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Air Lines?

Original review: July 10, 2019

As a Diamond member I am eligible to First Class upgrades up to 5 days prior to departure, however, since I am traveling with an Emotional Support Animal and Delta requires for me to check in with an Agent at the airport there is no way for me to be put on the upgrade list. Resultant to Delta's discriminatory practices against me I had to purchase the upgrade at a cost of $328.00. I believe Delta should not have practices or processes that make having an emotional need put a person at a disadvantage. Delta disagrees. After speaking with a member of their Customer Care team it seems that they refuse to make changes to their policies even when they make you feel like a second class citizen when using their Accessibility Services.

Original review: July 8, 2019

The fare I went with was delayed right up front on the original tarmac for 2 hours due to a fuel spill. Delays for whatever the cause are bound to occur sometime, I get it. The pilot, and flight attendants were actually really good. They updated the passengers as often as they could, and explained everything. But, the after effect the organization should take care of. The duty of the airlines thereafter in any airport should, with the service paid for make amends in any way they can right? Just good business etiquette.

My flight into Atlanta landed at 11:15, and the next flight departing to my next destination available was at 8:10 the next morning. At the desk as the Delta desk rep printed out my new ticket, he told me that I would have to pay for my own hotel, and at first, he didn’t provide me with any vouchers for compensatory meals for the next 8 hours I would remain in the airport. So, I actually had to go back through the line to get one, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.. I think he just forgot. So that night with many other members of the same flight, we spend the night in the cold airport.

Original review: July 7, 2019

Blaming lack of crew for cancelled flight on storms the day before to avoid paying for hotel. Apparently, Delta doesn't know there are thunderstorms in summer, so no backup crews for next day. That is not a weather delay, that's poor crew management. Taken Delta 4 times this year, delay or cancellation each time (not including current crew delay on the 9 hour total time connecting flight they gave us instead of the 2 hour direct flight we paid for). Fly Southwest!

Original review: July 7, 2019

I booked a flight on Delta in March of 2019 for a family vacation. There are 4 adults and 2 children (11 and 8) in our family. I selected our seat assignments when I made the flight reservation. I paid full price for 6 first class tickets. The 1st class configuration at the time I booked was 2-2. So, I had 3 rows with 2 of us in each seat so we were all sitting next to each other - and - so the parents were each sitting next to their child. I went online to make a special meal request today and noticed that our seats had been changed. I called Delta and they said that there was an aircraft change back in April 2019 so our seats changed. I asked: 1) why was I not notified when this happened; and 2) why did our seats have to change when the first class configuration on this new aircraft is the same as the old aircraft - 2–2.

With this new seating they gave us - our 8 year old granddaughter is sitting across the aisle next to a stranger! And - her mother is seated behind her. I asked if they could move her mother up to sit next to her daughter and they said no - they could not do that. All the seats are booked now in 1st class. I asked that if they changed our seats without any notice - why can’t they make an exception under these special circumstances with a minor child involved and change one seat and they said they could not do anything. As you might imagine - I am quite upset. Delta should have guidelines in place to make changes if something happens like this - especially involving where a minor child is seated - and especially since I had made our seat selections months ago - and since the configuration of the aircraft in 1st class did not change.

The two women I spoke to at Delta - one a ticket agent and then her supervisor - were pleasant on the phone but no help at all. They just kept saying that seats are not guaranteed! Well - if the seats are not guaranteed - then why can’t they make a seat change so my granddaughter is seated next to a parent? So - just beware when selecting your seats on Delta - especially when traveling with children. Nothing is guaranteed. I will think twice before traveling with Delta again. We can only hope that the person who is sitting next to our granddaughter will be more helpful than Delta and allow us to switch seats with him or her - so everyone in our family can be next to a family member. Thanks, Delta - for putting a damper on a long anticipated family vacation.

Original review: July 7, 2019

Left Phoenix on time traveling to JFK to get to Nice, France so we could board a cruise ship. We had a scheduled 6 hour lay-over cushion at JFK before our flight was scheduled to leave for Nice. Just before we were to begin our descent into New York we were told we were in a hold due to a ground stop due to weather. Mind you there was a minor rain, that is all. We were then told that we were being diverted to Boston, a Delta hub. Ok... We landed at Harrisburg at 2 pm. Every hour the captain gave an announcement that there was nothing to report. We were not able to get out to JFK.

Finally at 8 pm, we were wheels up to JFK. Our flight to Nice was scheduled to depart at 8:15 pm but we were still hopeful that if our flight and many others could not land maybe our flight to Nice was delayed enough so we could still make it. As we pulled into JFK gates, we saw our plane for Nice still at the gate. We pleaded for the Delta crew to ask them to wait for us. Nine of us booked in business class. Nope, we missed it by no more than 10 minutes. Why could they not have waited??

To get another flight out has been nothing short of a nightmare. Delta ground staff was ill-equipped to deal with all the masses of people. The weather you ask? A drizzle. I'm writing this in a hotel room while we wait 24 hours to get to Nice on Air France. We have missed our cruise ship and hopefully will be able to pick it up at the next port. Will anyone care? I don't think so. Certainly, no remuneration for the delay and what really appears to be mismanagement by Delta and JFK.

Original review: July 7, 2019

This was the worst flight experience my fiancé and I have ever had. I wish “0” was an option on the grading scale. Our flight was delayed because the plane being used came in through a foreign country, and was late, causing a 1 hour delay boarding. We then waited an additional hour to pull back from the gate due to other flights being delayed because of “weather”. Please see the attached photo for this “weather” that caused the delay. Because of the length of delays, the crew and pilots “timed out” so after sitting on the plane for almost 2 hours, they proceeded to take us back to the gate. At that time, the proceeded to keep everyone on the plane, claiming the below reasons for having to wait 2 additional hours on the plane, before we could even get off! 1.) Weather, 2.) waiting for buses, 3.) maintenance, 4.) fuel, 5.) air guard.

After spending nearly 5 hours on the plane, waiting for each of these “problems” to get fixed, and going back and forth between “yes, we’ll be able to take off” and “everyone is going to have to de-board the plane” (please note this dog and pony show happened 6! 6 times) we finally took off. Upon arrival in Atlanta, they had 1 service attendant fixing people’s connection flights. Our flight issue was resolved, but since we missed our connection, we had nowhere to stay. Hotel amenities were not provided. This is the last time we will ever use Delta, or utilize JFK as an airport. Both were the worst experiences either of us have ever experienced.

Original review: July 7, 2019

I'm writing this review from the Atlanta airport at 2am to summarize my awful experience with this airline. If you like being treated like cattle, this is the airline for you. We had a Delta flight in from Portland to Atlanta. It was meant to land before 9, giving us 45 minutes to an hour to get to our next Delta flight, from Atlanta to Akron. This was the last flight to Akron this week... The next one is on Tuesday (72 hours from now).

Anyway, the loading in Portland took much long than expected due to under-staffing and Delta adding on 7 people to our flight last minute. We left Portland (again, this is a Delta flight) 30 minutes late. I asked if we would still make the second Delta flight from Atlanta to Akron. I was told yes by every flight attendant I asked. All but one was horribly rude. I'm paying over $800 for literally four hours of service, you think they could try to be polite. Anyway, the plane leaves late. We get to Atlanta. Our gate is switched. We sit on the tarmac for 30 minutes. I point out that about a dozen people on this plane are getting on the other Delta plane to Akron. The flight attendant says it's no problem, we'll make it tonight, the gate is close, they'll wait for us, etc.

The plane pulls up and we reconnect to our cell service provider. Our gate has changed MID FLIGHT and it's now on the opposite side of the airport. We've also received a seat upgrade (?!?) due to the delay of the Delta plane we were just on being delayed. We hop a luggage trolley, take the underground rail, and get to the next gate within 15 minutes (the Atlanta airport is huge) just to watch our other Delta flight take off. There's a group of a dozen of us from the other Delta flight that approach the Delta desk for the flight to Akron. We're told to go to their help desk, that they can work something out.

Surprise surprise, they can't work anything out and tell us that the next flight to Akron is in three days. When my dad asks what we're supposed to do for THREE DAYS in Georgia, they advise we get one night at a Motel 6 for 75 bucks as a discount they offer their customers. We had to pay for a flight to Pittsburgh to get us somewhat close to our destination within 24 hours. Today, July 7th, is my mom's birthday. She's loving her time at the airport. It's 2:15am and our flight leaves at 9:30, probably closer to 10 at this rate. Never flying Delta again. If I'm paying someone close to 1k for hours of service, I expect it to be somewhat decent, not a 12 hour layover in an airport on a Sunday.

Original review: July 1, 2019

I had a connecting flight last weekend from Minneapolis to Duluth. It was only a 45 min flight. About 5 mins from our destination we get told that we have to turn around and go back to Minneapolis due to heavy rains. My husband was of course already at the airport in Duluth waiting to get me, and confirmed it was not raining there at that time at all!! They shuffled us back to the airport, made us deboard, and told us to stand around and wait to get back on. Then about an hour later we get texts saying our flight has been rescheduled for 3 hours later. Them another text rescheduled again for 4 hours later. Then eventually one saying it was cancelled altogether.

They offered no solution to get us to Duluth that night. We received no lunch vouchers, even though we had all been stranded at the airport since noon. Because they screwed us around for so long, once the flight was cancelled, all rental cars were gone at the airport. I had no choice but to take an Uber 3 1/2 hours, or spend the night at the airport until the next flight at 1:30pm the next day! I have called customer service numerous times, and no refund for the leg that was cancelled, no payback for my $200 Uber ride, no apology. I am not sure how Delta stays in business. I will never fly with them again.

Original review: July 1, 2019

I have taken 6 flights on Delta in the last 5 weeks! This airline has never and I repeat never left on time! I have witnessed a lot of people missing their connections due to flight not departing on time. Then when you do have a connecting flight gate will be changed several times. I will pay more money and start flying Southwest! I have nothing good to say about this company!!

Original review: July 1, 2019

Do not fly this airline! My Daughter and her 45 high school classmates were subjected to a horrific experience. Flying out of JFK to Italy these poor children were stuck on the runway for 6 hours. No food to boot. They were then shuffled back to the airport and left there for the 20 hours before Delta found these poor kids various flights. They're an evil corporation!

Original review: June 29, 2019

On a recent Monday we got to the airport ahead of time, checked in at Delta and went to the gate waiting area. The plane from Detroit was late (because of over fueling), way past our boarding time and thus we were late taking off. We had to make a connection with Delta on the other concourse. I ran through the airport and didn't make it in time, (10 minutes late) so I missed that connection. They did get me on another flight from Detroit to Minneapolis, had to wait again, and then to Madison. I should have been in Madison by 2 o'clock, instead I spent a day of my vacation time waiting in the airport and finally reached Madison by midnight.

On the return flight from Madison to Harrisburg on Friday there was more waiting. We were told the weather was bad even though it was sunny out and not raining so we couldn't take off. We had to wait on the plane with no AC for an hour. We were late arriving in Detroit. Many people on board had connections which some didn't make. Thank goodness I had changed our next flight to a later boarding time so we made our connection. If we had kept the original flight we would not have made our connection again.

We waited for our flight later in the day only to be told that it would be late because they were fueling to get more gas. We made Harrisburg about 7. Again spending a vacation day in the airport. As a result of all this stress we have decided never to fly Delta again. (This was our first time.) Delta schedules the time between flights too close. And when you are told that if you aren't in the boarding area 20 minutes before your flight you may lose your reservation and money it makes an awful impression especially when you are not physically able to make your flight. In fact due to the mess with Delta we may never fly again. It is just not worth the stress.

Original review: June 28, 2019

If you check your bag before entering security, you will pay a baggage fee. If you take it through security and the flight is full, you can get complimentary baggage check, and you get bumped up to boarding group Main 1. If you already checked your bag and your boarding group is Main 2 or above (basically steerage), too bad so sad. You're a chump that Delta sniggers about. Lesson: never pay to check a bag that can be carry-on then let them offer complimentary baggage check AND you get bumped up to Main 1 boarding. There is no point giving the airline anymore of your hard earned money than absolutely necessary. Delta won't thank you for paying for something you can get for free.

Original review: June 27, 2019

My experience with Delta at JFK airport on June 25, 26, 27 drive me to write this review. Terrible customer service. For transfer travelers make sure that you will miss your flight on purpose and buy another ticket or upgrade for next next next flight. For all ** people you will be treated like ** by ** agent at this airport. The supervisor told me that "if you don't calm down I will make you miss your flight and you will never take Delta again." The man don't understand that this is not government job. I will never flight with Delta again.

Original review: June 25, 2019

On June 13 I boarded my flight for my sister wedding, Atlanta to Kingston Ja. When my flight arrived I was told my luggage was still in Atlanta and it would be on the first flight out the next morning. The next morning I received a call from the Delta baggage office in Frankfurt Germany, that had my luggage and the soonest I would be able to receive would be on Sunday June 16, and my sister wedding was on Saturday June 15 at 3pm. I was the hired makeup artist for my sister's wedding, all my equipment, and clothing was in my checked bag.

Delta was not helpful. Everyone in the local baggage office in Atlanta was rude. I spoke with a rep Nina. After explaining the reason I was calling, I was told I provided her with the status so she had nothing to tell me. After wearing borrowed jeans and flip flop to my sister wedding my luggage arrived on June 16 with none of my items but two brand new king size pillow stuffed in my luggage. I opened my luggage in front of the courier hired to deliver my bag. Delta was always my number airline. I felt like I was a passenger on Spirit Airline.

Original review: June 24, 2019

I booked my vacations through Delta Vacations for 5 adults tickets to Europe and the Middle East. My child got hospitalized and I had to cancel her ticket, change two other tickets. I ended up paying over $3000.00 to make the changes. One of Delta Vacations agents made a mistake on my return date. When I found out 2 days later and called them up, they still wanted to make me pay an extra $2400 to make the change. They didn't take into consideration the hospital letter. Terrible customer service.

Original review: June 22, 2019

I purchased my ticket on Delta.com for a 1 way to NY on a short notice. I selected the lowest price ticket which after the fact I then purchased I wanted to select my seat which on this ticket you cannot until after you check in. I called customer service and asked if I can upgrade or pay extra to select my seat, he said no because of the ticket category I purchased. So I asked again "so there is no way you can sell me an upgrade so I can select my seat now?" He said no again. Wow I cannot believe this. There is no way I can fly Delta in the future knowingly I don't have any change of itinerary options at all regardless if I have to pay for it. Good luck Delta....I'll stick with SWA.

Original review: June 22, 2019

I purchased a round trip ticket for my grandson to fly as an unattended minor (he is 9). They gave me a pin number and told me if I needed to make changes I would have to supply the pin, however my ex daughter law succeed in changing his flight without the SECURITY PIN. When I questioned this Delta told me they manually verified the info without the pin, of course they did. I sent her the itinerary. So please tell me what good is the SECURITY PIN and it cost me an extra 150.00 dollars one way for him to fly unattended.

Original review: June 22, 2019

Worst flying experience. Delayed flight for hours. Gate was labeled wrong. And after all delays, system crashes, and confusion my bag was nowhere to be found at the terminal, which had my 7 month old baby’s formula and necessities in it and my medication in it. It was obvious no one cared about my predicament. We were told we would be reimbursed for the items we needed to purchase and turned in the receipt, no response yet. So very disappointing as a new mom and travel is already hard enough this was horrible. I am DREADING the flight home.

Original review: June 20, 2019

The stewards were top notch, but I could not have been more uncomfortable in the seats! I have flown to Europe and Africa at least 20 times and was shocked to find out an international flight had seats so tightly packed together and that I could only recline about 2 inches. I could barely move down the aisle pushing my carry on without bumping into others. The seats in front were so close to me, I had only about 6 inches to squeeze my body between my armrest and the seat in front of me. I believe these tightly packed seats are dangerous. If there was an emergency, I doubt people could get out of the plane in time.

The greediness that this presents is as shocking as it is dangerous. I will be reporting this to the Attorney General as well as writing more reviews wherever I am able. Shame on Delta/KLM for not caring about your customers. I will never book an international flight with your company again. I hope my reviews and comments will lose some of your customers to other airlines who care more about their customers well-being. And, for God’s sake, must you serve your dried out bread only half unfrozen? It is barbaric!

Original review: June 16, 2019

Arrived and was in the baggage claim line at 4:00 am for a 5:20 flight. Line moved only about half way. By 5:15. told me the next flight was a 9:00, but would be an additional 600.00. Other option was a 7:37 pm flight for a 1:00 am arrival, which would not work for my meeting. Have been on the phone for several hours, continually getting the runaround, refuse to give me a ticket refund. I was there, not my fault I missed the flight, not enough customer service agents to take care of the departing flights at 4:00 am. After several calls to customer service, they keep putting me on hold to talk with a supervisor, who says they cannot refund my ticket. Have asked to speak to the supervisor directly, was told the supervisor would not talk to me. This is the worst customer service, have no concern about taking care of their customers, never again Delta!!

Original review: June 13, 2019

Horrible customer service help. My daughter and her mom was going to fly out of Chattanooga to Savannah. Her mom's husband got sick and I had a medical emergency so I took her seat. So with that being said they doubled the price of my seat and there was seats left on the plane. Well it looks like if you have a medical emergency they would work with you knowing that I was taking the exact seat that she had already booked so she could go to the hospital with her spouse.

When you have an emergency come up just keep in mind if someone else tries to take your place they will charge you double. To me that is bad customer service when I have been on almost a hundred Delta airplanes. But probably will never get on another one because there's so many airlines out there that are willing to help. It's a shame no one wants to help in a time of an emergency. I gave them one star and I didn't want to give them that. I guess it's all about the money and never helping no one out. All I was trying to do was take the same seat right beside my daughter that her mom had to take her on a trip. Very unsatisfactory business and a very unsatisfied customer.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Horrible experience with DELTA Airlines. My flight from Baton Rouge to Atlanta, Georgia was on time, until Delta staff decided to fill the empty seats in, which was okay since the other flight was cancelled but it took them extra 30 minutes to do that. I missed my connecting flight in Atlanta because of that. The app was telling me I was rebooked to a new flight which will be 19 hours later!!! I had to talk to person in help desk to get earlier flight than that and it took me 2 hours just to reach that person due to super long line. They run out of hotel accommodation due to high volume. The best they can do was 930 AM (my original flight was 11 PM - so this was 10.5 hours delayed). The man in line with me said his flight got cancelled because no flight attendant showed up for their flight. He had been in airport for 14 hours because of delayed and rescheduling.

Our instructor's flight was initially delayed, then they boarded, and waited an hour inside the plane only to find out that the pilot walked away because he was fatigued - which is a good call for safety. But still THERE IS SERIOUS COMMUNICATION AND MANAGEMENT PROBLEM HAPPENING WITHIN DELTA AIRLINES. So be warned if you are planning a vacation, I would not recommend flying with Delta unless you absolutely do not have any other choice.

Original review: June 11, 2019

This airline treats you like cattle. I was treated rudely and the flight was late. They decided they needed to check my bag even though there was plenty of cabin room. Was treated terrible several times. These people need to realize with customers you won’t have a job. We have many options when flying or traveling. I will never ever ever again fly this airline. That’s how they made me feel and not to e apology from these people. H

Original review: June 11, 2019

This my experience with the customer service department. It was horrible. I literally got stuck in Mexico and no one at Delta was able to assist me. First of all, it was my first time flying international, I misplaced my immigration documentation and had to get a new one. Once I received a new one, I ran to try and catch my flight and then they said I needed a new boarding pass. However, I shouldn't have needed a new one when I was flying with other friends who had our boarding passes and was on the flight. So, I ended up missing the first flight. Instead of Delta booking me a new flight they inform me that I had to purchase a new one. So I proceed to purchase a new one and mind you it was 6:30 pm the next flight out was leaving at 7:25 pm.

They tell me I can't board that flight because they have already boarded the passengers on the plane. Mind you, I am in a foreign country by myself trying to figure out how I am going to get home to my three children back in the States when I have no money left because I purchased a flight that I can't get on. Now, I am in panic mode because I call customer service asking if I can switch the flight. They inform me that it's too late and now I have to buy another ticket. I am so mad, sad, angry, etc... All I want to do is get home. I call my grandmother up and she purchases another ticket for me to get home. I will never fly with Delta again. This not how customers should be treated at all.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I’ve tried to do the check in one day before. However, I’ve a surfboard and apparently this pathetic company can’t check in surfboards by the website. Was in the counter 40 minutes before my domestic flight and they told me that 45 minutes before the flight they close the luggage check in. WHAT A JOKE!! Lost my flight. Luckily my other flight it’s two days after but miss the chance to spend time with my family that I don’t see for more than 20 years. Thanks DELTA AIRLINES for the TERRIBLE service. KEEP DISTANCE FROM THIS COMPANY! (Wish I could give 0 to everything).

Delta Air Lines expert review by Erika Armstrong

Originally founded as a crop-dusting company in 1924, Delta is now one of the largest airlines in the world. Each year, more than 160 million travelers fly Delta.

• Business service: In addition to offering business-class seating, Delta also has a Corporate Travel Management division designed for the business customer.

• Chef-curated menus: For a small additional fee, Delta passengers can enjoy a full meal.

• Worldwide destinations: Delta offers flights to more than 325 destinations in 60 countries across six continents.

• Trip protection: Add trip protection to your flight so that any cancellations or problems allow you to get reimbursed for the cost of the trip.

• Vacation price pledge: Participating travelers can get a refund for the price difference if the same vacation package is available for less, plus additional credit toward future Delta vacations.

• Best for: Vacationers, business travelers and holiday travelers who enjoy top quality service.

Profile picture of Erika Armstrong
Erika Armstrong Airlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.

Delta Air Lines Company Information