1.56/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

2142 Delta Air Lines Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I purchased two flight tickets from Delta through American Express which gave me 24 hour window to cancel. I called Delta during the 24 hour window and asked if I could check in the bags of the second person for free who will not be using the outbound ticket but only needed the inbound ticket. They said that was ok. I showed up at the airport only for them to tell me they would charge me $200 to check the bags and if the person doesn’t use the outbound flight they are going to drop the entire ticket. They offered their solution that they were going to cancel my ticket totally and sell it back to me as an inbound ticket almost the same price as I bought the round trip ticket.

After 3 hours conversations with their representatives and supervisors it was decided that they will refund the ticket in the form of credit and cancel that ticket. But they instead cancel mine. I went to check in and they told me my ticket is canceled. I called them again and they said it was their mistake. I missed my flight. They rescheduled me for the following day and left me stranded at the airport. It was my first time flying with Delta and this wasn’t a good experience. I will never recommend Delta to anyone. Not even my enemy. This is by far the worst airline with personnel who really do not care about customers and they want to punish customers for the mistakes of their personnel.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I was on the flight DL 588 (Shanghai -> Seattle) on 1/15/2019. The reading light was not functioning and cannot be turned off during the whole trip. Talked to staff twice, but no solutions at all. I cannot sleep all night because of this. They didn't tell us what's happening with reading lights. They didn't tell us the timeline of fixing it.

Get expert buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I already checked in online but still had to stand in line at the "check-in" counter for almost an hour when I arrived at the airport, after which I still was not able to get a seat assignment. Even though I arrived at the airport 3 hours early for a domestic flight, I was still unable to get my seat assignment until 30 minutes prior to departure. As a result, I had to rush for something to eat because I didn't want to miss the gate attendant assigning seats. I was told the seat would recline but it did not. I was unable to get assistance from the female flight attendant Alecia to find my tray. So, an the off-duty flight attendant sitting next to me had to help.

All of the flight attendants ignored me for the entire flight, despite my pressing of the buzzer and numerous attempts to get their attention as they walked by my row, for a much needed blanket. Thanks to the off-duty male flight attendant sitting next to me who had to coerce the flight attendant Alecia to "throw me" an ALREADY OPENED blanket with THREAD ISSUES. This occurred in the last 30 minutes of the flight. I was freezing for almost 2 hours and ended up catching a bad cold. If it were not for the off-duty male flight attendant, I would not have received complimentary snacks and would have never received the blanket. I only received a follow up call from a Delta customer service representative about 2 months later. I never heard from them again. They didn't seem to care about my unfortunate experience with their airline. This is most disappointing.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

They do not care the customers at all. My father took the flight DL 88 from Shanghai to LAX. The original should arrive on 12/23/18 at 5 pm. It was a Sunday, and my mother and I were booked the dinner and also planned our Christmas trip. I was woked up by my father calling in the early morning, and said the flight was cancelled and rescheduled for the next day. It arrived on 12/24/18 at 5 AM! I had to cancel all the trip plan, and need to get up at 4 AM to drive to the airport. It was not the natural weather problem. They said the captain not feel well. 13 hours delays! They do not offer you anything about it, and refused to do anything about the complaint.

Just want to share. I got one time from Seattle to Ontario with Southwest, they transferred our bags on time but delayed my mother and I, but I got two vouchers for the same amount from them. That was 4 hours delay. But Delta did not do anything. You may get the cheaper tickets, but nothing happened is ok, if happened you will lose more than double. I will avoid this airlines for my lifetime.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I traveled from Boston to Saint Louis where I had halt in Michigan for an hour. Due to the bad weather, the flight departure got delayed and I was obviously late to catch the next flight in Michigan. I checked with Delta support and they gave me a 20% coupon for a hotel and booked my flight the next day. So, which means I had to pay for all the expenses including transport to go the hotel, food, and hotel charge with 20% discount. They only mentioned they cannot do anything if they delay the departure time because of the weather. This is highly disappointing. I will never ever travel with Delta again and will not recommend to my friends too. Worst management of all flights.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delta Air Lines?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I booked a flight on Expedia, traveling from LAX to Rome and I wasn’t sure if my flight would cover checked in bags because it was a Delta flight operated by Alitalia, one of Delta's partner airlines. I had the Amex Delta sky miles credit card which allows free first checked in bags. But since it was confusing as to a Delta flight (which I was getting emails from to check in and everything) being operated by Alitalia I called both Amex and Delta ahead of time to ensure my bags would be covered. Amex transferred to a Delta representative and they looked up my confirmation number and told me it would be covered as long as I showed by Amex Delta credit card.

When the day had finally arrived to check in 1 hour before we used Delta's email to check in however were rerouted to Alitalia as it said it couldn’t find our reservations... Weird since Delta sent us a check in email with the confirmation code. We went through all the trouble of calling Delta and Alitalia to check in. When we finally got to the counter to check in bags they said it wouldn’t be covered. So we just paid for the bags and kept the bag tags for reimbursement. Now Delta says we need the receipt for the bags to be reimbursed and Alitalia (crappy airlines supposedly bankrupt) can’t reprint any baggage receipts... I called Delta manager explaining the situation, she just seemed to make up numbers and said I was going to be reimbursed in 7 business days. It’s been a month.

I called back and spoke to the supervisor, no empathy no capability of reimbursing something that doesn’t have a receipt. She said the manager would call me the next day. Still haven’t heard back. I also cancelled my Amex credit card because who wants to fly with Delta when they give you wrong information when you do your due diligence and then won’t correct their wrong? But also Amex had no sympathy for the situation and was just tying to keep me on board with other promotions they had... When companies can’t recognize problems and don’t have the upper management like a manager or supervisor to be able to handle a situation that is scary. What’s the point of having management when they can’t even manage small issues nor do anything to help you.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Today (January 8th, 2019) I was flying from Salt Lake City to Chicago O'Hare by Delta Airlines Flight #DL3553. I had one standard carry on baggage that I was going to take to the plane. I was given a pink tag for it. When I stepped on the plane, I was told by Delta crew member that I could not take it further into plane's salon because there is a small plane and smaller than usual upper storage; my standard carry on baggage will not fit into it and I should leave my baggage on a front of the plane and he will take care about my carry on baggage. He took my carry on baggage from my hands and hold it by his hands. He mentioned that after flight I will get my carry on baggage in the front plane's exit.

When I fly in Chicago, my carry on baggage was missed and I was mentioned that it was stayed in Salt Lake City. There was one more lady which carry on baggage was missed also like mine. She mentioned that she was told and tried to put her baggage into special rock in our plane, but it was no free spaces. It seems that Delta plane crew decided to put away any carry on baggage that do not fit. It was unbelievable. My carry on baggage was already on the plane, I enter it by myself into the plane and finally it was missed. I could not imagine any reasonable explanation for this situation other that unrespectful attitude to Delta customers and unprofessional service. I never fly by Delta before. It was my first time experience. NEVER WILL BE FLIGHT DELTA AGAIN.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I was flying from Orlando, Florida to Portland, Oregon on Saturday, December 29th, 2018. Our flight was supposed to fly out of Orlando at 6am and arrive in Atlanta for a layover at 7:34am. We sat in the plane and was told nothing as to why we were not leaving. We did not leave Orlando for sometime later. The layover was supposed to only be 51 minutes and set to leave Atlanta by 8:25am heading towards Portland, Or. By the time we got to Atlanta they had already set the connecting flight off early instead of holding it for us. We were then told that we would be put on standby for the 10:50am flight headed to Portland. This was not our fault and we were given no explanation as to what was going on.

We were offered no food voucher or anything. Customer service representative at the front counter was rude and short in tone and offered no help. We sat around and when the 10:50am flight started to board we were told that we wouldn't be able to get on until the next flight out to Portland which was 4:21pm. Again, we were offered no food voucher, nothing and was treated rudely with very poor customer service and we sat in the airport for over 8 hours. This again was not our fault but yet we were treated so rudely. I will never fly with Delta again. Delta just lost two very loyal customers.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

From purchasing my tickets with the reservation phone line, checking baggage, seats were not side by side as I requested, flight cancelled the connecting flight to the next day, not issuing new boarding passes and having issues with the existing boarding passes going through security, boarding the flight and waiting 1 hour for the necessary paperwork to fly while on the runway to getting to Key West finding out that my luggage and clothing were destroyed and soaked! Still having issues to have the baggage claim paid! They rejected it saying that my claim was verbally put in even before I purchased the tickets to fly!!! The necessary paperwork showed when I purchased the flight and flight date! So many ill equipped, unprofessional and smart employees and customer support staff!!!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Charged $3200 for a First Class ticket and the seats were the worst I have ever seen. The Turkey Wrap turned out to be a ham and cheese sandwich that looked like prison food!!! Never again will I travel on this terrible airline!!!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

This is so unprofessional and treat us like an animal. How can they keep delaying the flight for 3 times in one flight! My flight from Lax is at 7 pm to Honolulu. The airplane took off for an hour then turn back to Lax again, not sure what was the reason. But they delayed flight from 12:15 am, then 1:40 am, and then 2 am. What kind of service is this? Passengers have no choice but to wait. Delta doesn’t care to offer a hotel room for us who cannot stay up all night and feel cold and sick like me. This is terrible service.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Showed up early for a 6am flight, there were so many flights going out and so few bag check employees that many of us missed our flights. It cost 500 for the privilege of having a later flight, no help from customer service. I had to pay for Delta's lack of efficiency, and I am not happy. Cermis on the customer service line frequently interrupted, did not empathize whatsoever, and gave me a travel voucher for 200 bucks on an airline that screwed me out of 500 I never plan to fly on again. Thanks Cermis, you are a good fit for your godawful airline.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I’m pissed about this airline. First of all I had to pay $175 for my check in luggage and on top of that my main bag with my important medications antibiotic and spray needed to prevent infections on my surgery not arrived. Filed a lost luggage report was told luggage will be delivered by 11 am. I waited. I called Delta 10 times ask for a supervisor and was not transferred and was given the ball around. I called the delivery company and keep getting lies about my luggage. I honestly will not recommend this airline to anyone and better carry extra medication or split it because they don’t care about anyone but them. 0 stars if possible.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

If you are a traveler or starting a new career. Let me try to give you helpful advice. Choose any other airline... just not Delta. As a two million miler and eighteen year Platinum Member. Let me assure you that On Delta you will not be treated any better than other travelers. You may actually be treated worse. On Delta Platinum and Diamond members often fly in middle seats and always in coach. Upgrades have become non existent. You would be better served to try any other airline on the planet.

Delta just knows they do not have to treat anyone well. They try to smile and placate customers with the little things that are basic expectations of any consumer. To them that is all a frequent customer deserves. If you can always buy first class and you have an open ended expense account than Delta is equally miserable to travel as any other airline. If you intend to invest in an airline or be a frequent flyer, then be aware that you are exactly who Delta does NOT want as a customer.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

We booked a Virgin Premium Economy Flight from Los Angles to Sydney. When we boarded to our surprise it was a Delta Air Lines Plane and we were given seating grade equivalent to Virgin`s Economy X. Not what we paid for. The Service is very Low Standard compared to Virgin`s Premium Economy and Friendly Crew. Firstly the pillow was from previous passenger, dirty marks and hair all over it, but they were able to find me a clean one. No hot washers on this flight, seats are narrower than Virgin`s Premium Economy.

The hostess admitted she did not know the difference between the food packages and was handing out different ones to what passengers asked for. She rips them open to see & check if she got the right one. I got a ripped open one, no bother complaining as I felt sorrow for her as they must have No Training in Food Service. The bread rolls they brought around I looked to see if anyone was able to eat them as they were literally rock cakes, No one ate them. Coffee served was cold and to get anything extra to drink was very difficult.

When the hostess finally brought some water around she spilt it over me. She was older lady and struggling to stay on her feet. Every seat is supposed to have a travel pack and mine missed out, no big deal but just part of the low grade service and care. The pocket that holds the instructions, etc., still had the previous passenger's rubbish. No Do Not Wake Signs as other Airlines have, so when you take off at 10.45 pm you do not really want to be disturbed 4-5 hours later, but Delta does.

Qantas has set World Standards in International Travel along with Singapore Airlines, Air New Zealand & Virgin and others also. I suggest Delta Air Lines stick to domestic travel in USA & Canada what they do good at, But with International Travel their service including Staff, Seating, Passenger Comforts, Quality of Food is flat out getting 1 Star. We felt very ripped off as you expect. Warning: Check who you book with and make sure you are NOT transferred to Delta Air Lines.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I bought a round trip direct flight from Portland to London for $1250 a few months ago. Since then Delta has changed the flight details three times: 1) no longer a direct flight. 2) Flight times have changed. 3) Today it was revealed that our flight to Seattle arrives 2 hours LATER than our connecting flight to London. When I called Delta to ask for an earlier flight to Seattle so we could make our connection they found an earlier flight and I was charged $300 more dollars. Since this was their mistake to begin with I feel like they used the "bait and switch" method. We originally paid for a direct flight for $1250 and now we're paying $1550 for a flight with one stopover through no fault of our own. Do consumers have any recourse for this rip-off. We will never use Delta again after this experience.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

My past experiences with Delta for the past year have been incredibly good. Responsive agents that are extremely friendly, professional and results oriented. Seating upgrades and changing flight dates have gone smoothly with minimum fees. They make me feel like a valued client.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I booked an economy flight from SFO to Aspen and I have been on the phone to two different consultants, and no one can help or give me any sort of solution. I am extremely frustrated and need someone to get back to me as soon as they possibly can. I am willing to buy an ADDITIONAL one-way ticket too from SFO to Aspen, but I was told (over the phone by two different people) that I would lose the rest of my flights going back to SFO. That doesn't make any sense. I don’t understand why a company would say no to MORE money? I am willing to pay a fee to change the flight or even BUY a whole new ticket. Yet, I am NOT happy to lose my flights going back. If you cannot offer a solution, then don't waste your time by even responding to this. A robotic response isn't going to do the trick.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I had to reschedule my return flight ONLY and they wanted me to pay $200 for the penalty AND then ANOTHER FEE on top of it! I will NEVER fly delta EVER again and will always tell people to never fly them. I am beyond pissed. I am not even going to my destination now. I will never use them. I don't even care if they gave me a FREE DAMN FLIGHT.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

We split our time between France and US. So we fly quite often between the two, and we also travel a lot for leisure. So we decided to use around the world tickets, the advantage being it allows you to make stops, change flight schedules etc. without penalties. Additionally, we opted to go Business class with 1st class flights with the latter being carriers who do not have business class. There is an UNSPOKEN EXPECTATION that if you upgrade, you will be allowed to use the lounge.

Long story short, wrong. We flew from Paris to Detroit. Stopped in Detroit, MI for a few days, then flew to Reno, NV. We were able to use the business lounge in Paris, but not able to use the business lounge in Detroit, stating that we could only use it if we continue on to Reno on the same day. Or basically flying continuously around the world? WTF? I am not trying to be entitled or ask for special treatment, but when you pay for business or first class tickets, there is an expectation that you can use the lounges. So I tweeted to Delta and they asked me to PM them with my complaint/feedback. Response I got, it’s basically their policy, and they’re not making exceptions. Again, I was not asking for special treatment nor do I feel as though I am entitled, but there is an expectation when you pay 3-times that of economy.

I write this to let others know, because you have choices for around the world tickets with e.g., “Sky Alliance, and “One World.” Net-net, learn from my mistake. I like flying business because, call it paranoia, but I like being at the airport early so as not to miss my flight, and having the comfort of these lounges. Delta really needs to look at their “around the world policy” as it relates to usage of their lounge.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I flew on November 25th from Atlanta to Johannesburg. It is a fifteen hour flight. The entertainment channels and WiFi was not working. We were all compensated with 5000 miles. I was once given a $100 voucher for a flight from Canada to Fort Lauderdale on American Arline’s for a faulty entertainment system. Delta 5000 is an absolute insult.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I am flying through Charles De Gaulle to Atlanta GA. I paid Delta for a seat upgrade about 2 weeks ago. I’ve been checking back and had the seat I had chosen. Today I find out that someone else got my seat even though I paid for an upgrade. And like others have said Delta doesn’t take responsibility, they say it’s Air France. DON'T MAKE AN UPGRADE!!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Delta says, according to the fine print on ticket they have the right to take your luggage at any time and they aren't responsible for it. This gives them the right to STEAL anything out of your luggage and you can't do anything about it. 11/7 I flew from Rochester to New Orleans. We were delayed in Rochester because of mechanical issues. We boarded 2.5 hours late. Delta Air Lines attendants made me check my suitcase at gate. I explained I needed it because I'm disabled and there's medicine in it. They hurried me down the ramp to leave it. On ramp other passengers asked me why they had me check it, because others had theirs. As soon as I sat down I asked flight attendant why & I need my bag. She said she would call to get it in Atlanta. When flight began its descent, I reminded her about my bag. We landed & asked her for my bag. She replied she didn't have a way to contact the ground and to ask someone at gate.

I found a red jacket lady. Again she said she couldn't get it. I told her about my disability and my central nervous system shocks me when I'm tired. Also, I have medicine to help in my luggage. Also said I needed a phone charger. I needed to find ride home since missing my next flight. She said, "They would've gotten your medication but not charger." At this time I was scared for my life. When I get shocked, my legs are knocked out from beneath me. I arrived in Lafayette 5 hours later than expected. Unpacked the next day and realized my cash was gone and medication. There are no words to convey my feelings. I've explained that money was to pay my bills and scared I'll be evicted. Now know I needed to refuse giving my stuff without going through it, but my brain damage doesn't allow me to think on my feet. I ONLY knew that I had my most prized possessions.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

My children were on a flight to Buffalo this morning with Delta and my daughter needed to use the bathroom really bad. She asked them and they said no. She could not go at the time. She related to them the urgency, they came back and told her that they asked the pilot and he said no she cannot go. My daughter started sweating and crying and ended up urinating on herself. I believe this was very inappropriate for them to not understand the urgency in this. This was very uncomfortable and humiliating to her. I was not there with her and I'm very, very upset. I would not give this airline any stars if I could. It was a horrible experience for my children.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Delta SKYMILES #: **. Shockingly awful experience and further validation why I try to avoid Delta. Booked a flight to make a birthday 75th birthday dinner for my dad. My first flight (Delta) was delayed significantly by 1.5+ hours. When we landed at the connecting terminal, Detroit, I asked the flight attendant to let the second flight (also Delta) know we arrived as we had 10 minutes until takeoff. She shrugged and said it would be fine and to run. I and several other passengers ran to the gate for the second flight and the airplane was gated but we weren’t allowed on it. See below pictures of the airplane at the gate that everyone on the first flight was denied entry.

I could not make the birthday dinner party with the other flight offered and asked for a refund and to be returned home. I was told I would not be refunded and to go home. I would need to purchase another ticket. Absolutely shocking! Delta: 1) Did not communicate with itself about the connecting flight being delayed. 2) When explicitly asked to notify the gate refused to do so. 3) When I asked to go home and be refunded was told I had to buy my own ticket home and no refund so it is cheaper for me to sit here in the airport, fly to St. Louis, then fly back to Toronto.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I like to fly with Delta Air Lines, we had a flight delay so my wife could not wait for me at the airport for 3 hours so they also managed to find me a limo with bostonlimousine.com to drive me home. I recommend Delta for all your flight needs.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

My wife and I (needing wheelchair service) were traveling from Mumbai to Pasco (WA) via Amsterdam with Jet Airways in the first leg. Jet Airways' gate crew showed up more than one hour late while passengers and air crew waited. We reached Amsterdam two hours late and by the time we were brought to the gate to catch Seattle flight, the gate was closed but the plane was still at the gate. We were denied boarding and booked to Minneapolis flight leaving three hours later. We boarded the plane on time and sat in the plane for the next 8 hours and were given many different excuses for getting late including unavailability of ground equipment to push the plane out. It had started snowing also. Fights to Detroit and Chicago were to leave at the same time as ours and they left but we did not. After about six hours we were informed that we are now leaving and went for de-icing.

After de-icing we were brought back to the gate and informed that the flying crews' time is over and the plane will not leave until tomorrow afternoon. During this 8 hour ordeal we were given water and a cookie. After deplaning we were informed that Delta will not provide any support (phone call, food and hotel are required by rule) and we should make our own arrangements for everything. It was around 9 pm in December and the Delta lady left us at the gate without even providing wheelchair services. In the absence of any support and being in an unknown country at night time, we had no choice but to spent night at the airport. We were at the airport for about 27 hours without any support. We reached home in USA about 30 hours late and missed one day's work. I should also mention here that we both are diabetic and my wife has many other health issues thus requiring wheelchair to move.

After reaching home, I contacted Delta and they offered 10k miles for our troubles which I refused. As per the European rules, Delta must give us 600 Euros ($700) as a minimum and also compensate for 30 hours delay in reaching destination. After phone call and several emails/letters, Delta offered $200 gift from their catalog which also I refused. They are not compensating us for anything. They are telling me that it's Jet Airways that was delayed and I should take up the matter with them.

I did not buy tickets from Jet but from Delta on their website and Delta has contract with Jet. Our contracts were with Delta and hence they are responsible for all our troubles and should compensate accordingly. I would like to bring it to attention of all travelers, especially to India by Delta and their partners like KLM. Their partner Jet Airways flights are notoriously late within and outside India and they also do not offer any help or support if delayed and lost connections. Be careful.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Delta has ripped me off. For my most recent trip to Europe they simply refused to give me mileage credit even though I paid the normal fare. They said I had to go beg their partner KLM for the miles which KLM apparently took from Delta. All my dealings were with Delta. Apparently KLM is playing games with Delta so I got the shaft. I needed those miles for my medallion status and Delta told me to go pound sand. This is the last time I pay extra to take Delta when there are so many other, cheaper flight alternatives these days. At least I didn't have to sit in dog poop like the guy last week. Delta is off my list for good!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

On my flight DL 1473 SAT 10 Nov 2018 conf No. GP7HZS TO Orlando had forgotten to take my diabetic and BP medication so asked the flight attendant for water who told me it will be 2$ and we don't accept cash only credit card. I said ok no problem for that. He just moved away. After some time (half of the flight time) while he was passing by I showed my card and asked for water. He just acknowledged and move away. I didn't understand what I asked made him do that so thought maybe he misunderstood or misheard so waited for his return. This time he just ignored me and offered water to a passenger behind me. As there was another flight attendant I asked her for water which she did with hesitation.

Now I want to ask Delta Airlines why, is asking water too much or is there some other reason I don’t know about as I had paid for my flight + for seats + baggage and didn't ask water for free so I assume me being Indian not human! Did it just that I don't need anything from you guys but at least treat your passengers regardless of colour and ethnicity. This incident has disturbed me so much that I may not travel in Delta ever again and will let other travel forums know your work ethic.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Had a problem in Detroit getting baggage for a connecting flight, encountered BOB ** who could not have been more helpful. My bag got lost, he got me on my flight in time to get to Boston, he found my bag, got it on the next flight to Boston and had it delivered to my house before the end of the day!! KUDOS to Delta, you have a great employee in BOB **, I would hire him for my company in 2 seconds... Thank you again Bob.

Delta Air Lines expert review by Erika Armstrong

Originally founded as a crop-dusting company in 1924, Delta is now one of the largest airlines in the world. Each year, more than 160 million travelers fly Delta.

• Business service: In addition to offering business-class seating, Delta also has a Corporate Travel Management division designed for the business customer.

• Chef-curated menus: For a small additional fee, Delta passengers can enjoy a full meal.

• Worldwide destinations: Delta offers flights to more than 325 destinations in 60 countries across six continents.

• Trip protection: Add trip protection to your flight so that any cancellations or problems allow you to get reimbursed for the cost of the trip.

• Vacation price pledge: Participating travelers can get a refund for the price difference if the same vacation package is available for less, plus additional credit toward future Delta vacations.

• Best for: Vacationers, business travelers and holiday travelers who enjoy top quality service.

Profile picture of Erika Armstrong
Erika Armstrong Airlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.

Delta Air Lines Company Information