Comfort Inn

Compare Hotel Brands

Research top Hotel Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We were traveling home from vacation on Sunday, October 23rd. I made a reservation on Hotels.com while traveling for two rooms at the Paducah, KY., Comfort Inn. When we arrived at the hotel several hours later, we were told the reservation only showed one room. The girl at the desk called her GM to ask what price to charge for a walk in, even though my credit card had already been charged for two rooms.

The next morning we received a bill under our door for a charge on our credit card for our room. I told the lady at the front desk that I had already paid for the two rooms, and she told me I would have to call Hotel.com to get my refund. After talking to hotel.com, I totally agree with them, they reserved me two rooms at that hotel; it is not their issue. I called the hotel back and told them they needed to refund me that extra charge, and the lady said she would talk to their GM, but she didn't think that would be possible. She was going to call me in 30 minutes and let me know.

Twenty four hours later I called back, and she said she was getting ready to call me, but during our conversation she ask for my number once again. She said the GM ask the clerk on duty, and she told her we didn't tell her there were two different names, totally not true, she even took both credit cards, so she knew there were two different people. No resolution what so ever, they got paid for three rooms, and I got the shaft! The lady I talked to informed me it is best not to use online booking in the future, still blaming them for a mistake they did not make. I even have the reservation confirmation to prove they got it right.

I made a reservation at the Comfort Inn Suites in Beaufort SC for my son's graduation from Marine boot camp. I paid extra for the refundable, changeable reservation in case something changed with his graduation date. I was originally scheduled to stay 10/11,10/12, and 10/13. Hurricane Matthew came through the area and much of the area was being evacuated. We received an email that the activities at the base were being canceled due to the Emergency Management Agency requesting resident only travel in Beaufort until Wednesday 10/12.

When I tried to cancel the first night of my reservation I was told by the person at the front desk that they could not do this, only corporate could cancel. I asked about the roads being open and the travel restrictions being lifted. The women said "sure. It's fine". I called corporate office, waited over an hour to speak with someone. While on the phone I was told corporate could not change the reservation, only the hotel could. When the man called the hotel he said the women who answered was very rude. He said he created a ticket for the complaint and someone from the hotel would call within 24 hours.

Of course no one called me so I called back on Tuesday to discuss canceling tuesday night. The women was beyond rude! She first said she could not cancel because I was given a special price for three nights which is not true. I paid $92 for Tuesday and $157 a night for Wednesday and Thursday. I then asked if everything was functional at the hotel and the roads were open. I was told the hotel was fully functional and the roads were all open (State emergency site still had restricted travel). I asked if I could just come Wednesday even if I still pay for Tuesday. I was told "no be there by Tuesday night" or my reservation would be canceled and I would still be charged. She then hung up the phone.

Please note no one from the hotel ever called me in reference to the complaint. So I loaded up my family, drove 10 hours for what should have been a six hour drive so I could be there for my son's graduation two days later. When I arrived at the hotel I was required to sign the attached paper before I could check in or cancel my reservation without charge? For my entire stay the hotel had no cable, pool, fitness room and limited internet and housekeeping.

The best part of all of this was I had to complain about the people above me making excessive noise all night. When I walked away the General Manager made a very snide remark to the employee standing there about what a pain these military families were. Please note the number reason anyone would stay at this hotel is for a Marine boot camp graduation. Which is also why the room is double the cost on Wednesday and Thursday of any other night. I have stayed at many Comfort Inns in many different places. I have never had such a horrible, deceptive and unsafe experience. After this stay I am seriously considering canceling my Choice rewards in exchange for Wyndham Rewards.

Following is a brief description of my recent stay at the above motel. No discount allowed for AARP members due to a dog show in the area. Unclean room as to food left in refrigerator, odor, dirty night stand top, and bugs. I do have pictures on my phone as to the food left behind. Attitude towards a 55 # senior woman traveling alone. This attitude with staff is apparent in most of the Comfort Inns I stay at. This should not be happening. It's disrespectful.

I made a reservation for 9/4/2016 for a stay at a Comfort Inn on 10/15/2016. A change was required due to a change in family reunion dates requiring that I change the reservation to a different location on the same date. When I called Choice 11 days ahead of time I was told that it could not be changed but to contact customer relations. No one with customer relations answered the phone but a recording suggested emailing their web site. As you might have guessed, no one replied to the email.

We had same problem as Jerry **. Choice motel Comfort Inn, Quality Inn etc. They advertise "stay 2 nights get 1 free". I have stay 5 nights still no free night. They lure you in there to stay then don't follow though. I have had several people say it scam and their employees even agree it is. Been to several in the past and every time I ask employee about it they say it a bigger pain to try to get your free night. I have called twice they told me "you get 6000 to 8000 bonus points." I started with 6070 points before September 1. I called to get free night after my first 2 stays. I only had 9000 points. If I do math right the minimum points I should have 12000 points plus my prior points 6070 equals 18070 points. So how do I only have 9000 points. Biggest scam. Choice motel suck. They need to advertise "stay 2 nights and bend over for 3rd night cause you're not going to get it!!!!"

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Comfort Inn?

My grandson was given a hotel reservation as a gift. He was going to visit a college friend. Arriving at the hotel, my grandson was told he could not get the room because he did not have the card that made the reservation. Grandson called me and I called to see if I could explain and perhaps work something out. Rude, unhelpful, basically "too bad". So, transferred money into his account. He goes in and he is told because he is not 21 he cannot stay! More phone calls. I called customer service and asked their policy. I was told that 18 is the legal age to get a room. As I am trying to explain the situation, the rule now changes... "Some" hotels do 21 years of age. Again, same condescending, rude, unhelpful, too bad attitude - this from corporate customer service. I am simply in awe of their total disregard of customers. I would advise anyone to avoid this hotel.

Had a great holiday with the help of Comfort Inn. My husband and I on August 18/2016 stayed at the Comfort Inn in Albany New York - was just beautiful. Very impressed with room and staff. On August 20th stayed in the Comfort Inn in Richmond Virginia. Also a very nice room also staff very friendly. At both hotels breakfast was great and hot for us. Also stayed in a Comfort Inn in a small town called Mansfield. Wasn't as nice but king size bed was wonderful, staff friendly not as clean as others but ok. We would so do this road trip again and of course stay at the Comfort Inns.

You should drug test your employees. She is a thief, marijuana user & meth. Why would you represent your company with someone like that & not even drug test them when interview is giving. You're exposing all your customers to this when all you have to do is drug screen. Why have a employee who proposition's customers? She is new at Olive branch location.

Very upset with Comfort Inn at 332 Main St., Waterville Maine. 07/22/16, one night's stay, I have been going there over 20 years. Could not get a luggage carrier. The staff was unloading a tractor trailer full of lights and they were using them. Elevator was moldy, dirty and messy. Hammering at 7:30 Saturday morning in the room next to mine. No hair dryer. The chair/couch in the room was a joke. (They should fire whoever thought this was a good idea). All I wanted to do was sit and read my newspaper, not in that thing.

Pictures on request. Could not get ice (pictures on request). The place stunk of rug glue, paint and spackle. New furniture piled in the hallways. Check out was eleven. I asked for 12:00, they said ok. The cards stopped working at 10:20. I went to the front desk and they reset them. They did not work either so we left. I want to be reimbursed. Or I will seek legal representation and make complaints everywhere. Hot breakfast - the manager did not know the grill was not working.

We went to Indianapolis on August 6 of 2016, and stayed in Comfort Inn Airport 6107 Cambridge Way, Plainfield, Indiana, 46168. I want to write the review, and share with others as to tell how bad is the management of this particular branch of Comfort Inn. This review applies to this particular Comfort Inn whose address is mentioned above. It was big surprised to us when we found that we were not offered the room which we reserved. We reserved two double bed room, we got one single king size bed room. No apology. Very rudely the front desk person told us if "you did not like, you can leave the hotel". We did not know where to go at this hour, we took the king size bed room.

Then, it was the height of the poor management. The same room was allocated to a different customer. While we were in the room around 7:00 pm, another customer opened the room, and got inside. We got scared. Later this was resolved, and this room remained with us. Then, around 10 PM, when we came back to the hotel from dinner, our room key did not work. They told us "you have not been allocated this room". Now the person at the desk was different from the one when got the room between 6:00 pm and 7:00 PM. It took a hell of time to convince them this is the room which was allocated to us, and we have luggage inside. Finally, we got the key.

They asked us to sign on a paper at the time of allocating the room (first time). It is normal practice. We did not read the whole paper, and signed. Later we found that they got our signature on the paper which was related to a completely different room. Then the front desk person scolded us this is our mistake we should have read the paper before signing, rather than apologizing that they should not have put up a wrong paper at first place. I have attached the receipt which shows we were booked two double bed size room. It was really bad experience. I think Comfort Inn should look into the management of this hotel run by one of their franchise.

My husband and I stayed at the above referenced hotel on 8/11 and checked out on 8/12. We are very disappointed in the sanitary conditions of the bed blankets & pillowcases! There was blood stains on both that had been obviously washed, dried and used in our room. We addressed the counter person discreetly & was advised no mgr. was available to discuss this. We left our number for the general mgr. to call, she (Shanli) called us back & was very rude & unhelpful. We requested a refund on the room, she refused. We were offered 10% refund which is unacceptable. These were unsanitary conditions & most likely are a health code violation. I have the pictures of these filthy items. We travel often and have never had this poor experience or such negativity from the hotel! WOULD NEVER GO BACK!!!

I had the worst stay of my life at Comfort Inn in Lancaster, PA. I stayed on 8/4-8/6. The first night wasn't too bad. The refrigerator rolled out of its box and onto my toes but I wasn't hurt. I reported it to the front desk. They said they would come and fix it. They never did. The second night was the worst. In the middle of the night I felt something crawling on me. I jumped up and turned on the light. A roach was on the bedsheet where I had brushed it off. I went into the bathroom and saw two more roaches crawling around. I called the front desk at 2:30 am and asked for another room.

They gave me room 152. As I was packing my clothes I happened to look up and saw more roaches on the ceiling. When I got to 152 I looked in the bathroom and saw no bugs. I looked at the ceiling and saw two bugs there. I called again and she gave me another room. I showed her the first room, room 120 and showed her the ceiling. She said they weren't roaches. Whatever they were they weren't supposed to be there. It was bug infested. The Other room was just as bad as room 120 so I told the clerk I would keep 152. Needless to say, I didn't get much shuteye. This hotel should be shut down and exterminators called in to get rid of the bugs.The night clerk offered me a refund for the night. The next morning the day desk clerk said the hotel wouldn't give me anything. You've lost a customer who used to go there every year. NEVER AGAIN.

My family and I, including granddaughters age 7 and 9 stayed at the Comfort Inn in Chattanoga, Tennessee on June 18th at 6900 Ridge Rd. We arrived around 10 pm, we just needed sleep. We left around 10 am. I checked my credit card when I got home and was charged 250.00. I was in shock! I called the motel and was told to call back the next day and talk to Heather ** and I did. The girl on the phone after a few minutes said she was unable to come to the phone but if it was about the 250.00 charge it was because we smoked in the room!! Really?? I don't smoke!! The smoking area was right under our window. Greatly disappointed as nothing like this has ever happened to me. I've spoken with my credit card company and will take this to court if necessary. I'll never stay or refer such a shady business. I guess a good way to make money off good families while on vacation.

I was looking for a hotel near Reno airport. I saw "Comfort Inn", with a price listing of $60.00 per night. I went there, and was charged $78.00. I told the manager of the website price, and he said I should have read the fine print, because that price was for a date two weeks away. I had already let the cab go, so I had to pay. The bathroom sink had a massive crack in it, was spray-painted over, and was peeling off. The breakfast was inedible. I haven't had powdered eggs since boot camp. I tried to complain to Choice Hotels customer service, and gave up after EIGHTEEN MINUTES ON HOLD.

Made a reservation on 6/1/16 for a stay 6/14/16 thru 6/18/16. Tried to cancel reservation on 6/2/16 by calling hotel and then customer service. Did NOT know preferred rate is non-refundable. This is per the hotel and customer service and used the term pre-billed. Both hotel and customer service refused to cancel reservation, indicating that billing had already taken place. Called the credit card company and the charge isn't pending yet. Called hotel back, was told no manager was on duty, would have to call back tomorrow. Called back customer service manager and was told that their system would not allow a preferred rate coded non-refundable to be accessed. How much money do you think this hotel is making on people that want the cheapest rate? It appears that I'm out $605.00. If you want a refundable rate you pay a higher rate. This is pure fraud. Anyone using the website should be very careful.

We stayed at Comfort suites in SC west of Ashley, we checked in and put our suitcases in the room and my wife's eye medication in the refrigerator. We left to get a bit to eat and when we came back my wife's medication was stolen, taking out of the refrigerator. When you check in you rent the room for the time you stay there, we pay for the security for that time and privacy.

I have no idea if the Comfort suites scrutinize their employees or if any background checks are done before employed but this was uncalled for, so instead of seeing Charleston I spent 4 hours calling for a prescription in California and to get it shipped to the CVS pharmacy in the west of Ashley and waited for the medication until 3 pm the next day. Needless to say over thieves in the room we had to leave to Atlanta for our grandson's graduation. The Hotel did compensate for the medication and the room but the inconvenience of it all I think more should be done and the employee that stole the medication should be terminated. Star rating for this should be 0. I will never stay at a Choice hotels again if this is what the employees do - is steal.

My family and me went to San Luis Obispo, CA for a joyous occasion, a dear friend's wedding. We drove from the bay area and we were tired. We wanted to freshen up, go and have a light dinner and come back and relax. The minute we opened the door, there was this strange smell. We opened the door and window which helped a bit. The second thing we noticed was a patch of plaster above the bed unpainted. We went to turn on some lights. Two of the major lights in the room did not work.

I went to call the front desk, picked the phone up and it was dead. I used my cell phone to call the front desk. The front desk person came over right away. The lights were not plugged in. He seemed to be surprised about the plaster on the wall and apologized. The next day, I opened the drapes and there were cobwebs all over the ceiling.

This is the second worst hotel experience that I have ever had. All of these issues for $427 and some odd cents. If anyone thinks this Comfort Inn aka: Lamplighter Inn in San Luis Obispo is a deal, please take heed, this is an unkempt depressing place to stay. The only positive thing I can say about this place is that the staff is nice.

Location of hotel 1001 Paige, Pl La Grange, KY. Tub & sink backed up every time water was used. Night manager gave my husband a plunger for sink. Housekeeping did nothing about this nor did a burned out bulb in vanity get replaced when a note was left for them. We were there May 12, 13, 14, 2016. Our last night there was horrendous. A youth group checked in and were running up & down hall, stairway, slamming doors until 2:30 in the morning. The chaperones were yelling to the kids they had until 1am to quiet down. The night manager did nothing about this. There no parking spots left when we checked & that same night manager told us to park at the carwash which was a good 100 yards from the hotel entrance. I would not recommend staying at this hotel chain.

My husband and I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the college where our granddaughter was graduating. When our cab dropped us off from O'Hare on Sat afternoon our first impression was of a drab, outdated and overpriced facility. When I made the reservations the clerk told me they had shuttle service that could take us 5 miles to the college if we gave them notice. However, when we checked in on Sat afternoon we were told the shuttle service only ran on weekdays... We were in our room Sat evening, early Sun morning and late evening and left early Mon morning.

In that short time the white No Nonsense footies I wore were 'BLACK' just from moving around our room – the carpet was a patterned olive green and clearly hid the dirt. This carpeting has not been cleaned in years!! On the plus side, the young clerks at the front desk were pleasant, the room we were assigned was quiet, and the bed was comfortable... We will NEVER use this chain again.

Complaint regarding recent stay at the Comfort Inn 5828 I-27 Lubbock TX 79404. My wife and I arrived for a wedding Thursday, April 21st and our room was not as clean as I would have expected. The curtains were torn and there was water soaked into the carpet by the refrigerator on the floor. As we had just driven some 5 hours we were tired so we stayed in that room as we were too tired and needed rest. Almost immediately we attempted to get on the internet and found that the system was most difficult to get on and would kick us off every few minutes and then it would take another 20-40 minutes to get back on.

On Friday April 22nd in the morning my wife found out the in room blow dryer did not work and we informed the front desk. The front desk told us they would get another one for us ASAP as I had informed them that we had a rehearsal and rehearsal dinner that night and a wedding the next day for our son. We kept checking throughout the day and we were told each time that they had not received a blow dryer. My wife was unable to wash her hair for the rehearsal or the dinner as we waited too long since we kept being told we would have one sometime that day.

The next day very early in the morning I called the front desk because the Wi-Fi service was cutting in and out and we couldn't get on for more than a few moments at a time and then it would take another 20 - 40 minutes to get service again. The front desk manager on duty ** told me then that there had been "a line cut" sometime days earlier and they were experiencing problems with their Wi-Fi. Obviously they knew this before we checked in but there were no signs to notify us and it was not mentioned. I also told the manager on duty ** about our TV which had quit working that night and we could not get it to work again. Then I told her about the blow dryer and that we were thinking about leaving the next day if those things were not fixed.

She immediately brought up a blow dryer. I asked numerous times to have the GM ** to contact me so I could speak to her before we checked out but she never did even putting it in writing and handing my information to ** upon check out so I could speak to her after we checked out. I was contacted on Tuesday April 26 by Comfort Inn employee ** who said the GM ** had asked him to phone me and to offer me 2,000 point in their frequent stay program. I let ** know that I was not looking to open a frequent stay program so the 2,000 points was not something that would result in any relief from my concerns.

I again asked to speak to the GM ** and was told she was unavailable as I asked to have the contact information, any information e-mail, address, phone number of the ownership of the Comfort Inn in question. ** told me he did not have that information and that the only person who did have it was the GM **. I then asked for contact information to the GM **'s superiors and again I was told that he did not have that information and the only one who did was the GM **.

So I expressed my surprise that the only person that could provide me with any form of contact information to share a concern about the GM ** for not contacting me after numerous request was the GM ** herself. I could not get a supervisor name, an owner name so I ask for a GM name of another property which I was provided and I called that location and expressed my concern regarding this entire disaster of a vacation stay at the Comfort Inn in Lubbock. This GM did take down my information and she is going to follow up on my behalf as she apologized to me many times and assured me that what I was experiencing was not acceptable nor within company policy.

I will await the call from her boss upon her return sometime later this week. Since all this has transpired I received a 17 second voicemail from ** (I assume it was the GM ** at the Comfort Inn) at 5:57 PM Tuesday night as a result I believe of the manager ** sharing with her my deep concern that she was not providing me with the type of service I expected when traveling and staying in any hotel and having problems. I returned **'s call at 806-559-8493 at 8:48 AM Wednesday morning upon listing to the voice mail she had left the evening before. It is currently 11:47 PM and I have not received a return phone call.

Me and my employees stayed here for 4 days. On the 2nd day I made a complaint about not getting our room clean and no fresh towels and wash clothes. They wrote it down on night shift and said it would be taken care of. We came in on 3rd night. Nothing had been done at all, even trash had not been empty. So I carried towels, etc., down from 3 days of staying and was really upset other customers saw me carrying a handful of towels, etc. Told me it would be reported on the 4th day. I made a report to the manager. She said "if you had a do not disturb sign on your door they won't come in." I told her we leave in the morning, come back at night, no signs, no one in the room, and needless to say she said "I will get it taken care of." Came in that night and still the same thing and had to go get towels from front desk and carry down trash.

I pay to stay in a nice hotel and paid for a suite and it is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, and my company will let all companies I work with about this. The manager is not doing her job, and then to beat it all they overcharged my Visa. This is the biggest joke of a hotel I have ever seen in my life. We pay better money for good service and feel like we stayed in a dump and was treated with such disrespect!!! I paid 3 days with one visa and 1 with another and they billed the 2nd one for all of it. Do not stay here unless you wish to stay at a dive.

First of all they messed up our reservations. We had a reservations for three rooms - two of them for 2 nights and one of them for one night. What about being put all together? That didn't work out. Then they messed up because they told us that only one room was for two nights and the other room work for one night. We left the room Saturday morning at 10 o'clock and came back at 3 o'clock and my grandmother's room 123, the Bedouin even made very poor service. When we checked in on the 19th, room 117 had roaches. Their idea of fixing it was to change our room. Very disappointed all around. Will not stay at this Comfort Inn again.

If you're looking for some company, get a room here. More specifically room 208 and the bed on the right. You'll pay an overpriced amount BUT you will be accompanied by dozens of BEDBUGS. I work for a company who travels often and stays in many hotel rooms a month. Never since I've worked here booking rooms for our guys have I ever had an issue with bedbugs until this place. One of the guys staying in the room woke up in the morning covered in small bedbug bites. Unfortunately for them they were running late headed to a very important job so they had to grab their stuff and go. Unable to notify the front desk of the issue or even so much as check out. But before they could get to their job, they had to make a stop at a local store to restock all of their clothing and luggage which was a huge inconvenience considering the circumstances.

Not to mention we're a very professional company and had to show up to the job in white tshirts and odd shorts. All of their expensive company shirts as well as personal clothing and undergarments had to go in the trash, some of those things being irreplaceable. Their job requires lots of movement so you can only imagine how uncomfortable he was the next few days. Some of the bites even oozed pus and were swollen not even 24 hours after the incident. They were out of town for a week so as soon as they brought the company vehicle back it had to be bombed for bedbugs. I called the hotel and very politely asked to speak with a manager. The first response I got was that the manager was out on lunch. Ok, no problem. I left my information and was reassured to get a call back when he returned.

A few hours went by and I hadn't heard anything so I called again. This time he had left for the day so I would need to call back tomorrow but that a note would be left "reminding" him to call me back. The next day I waited until about 2 pm. I got nothing so I made another call. It took me 4 tries but I finally got a hold of the front desk. To my surprise, this time the manager was in a meeting but again I was assured I would get a call back when he got out. I asked for the corporate phone number since I wasn't getting anywhere with the manager and he told me he "didn't have access to that information."

At that moment I let him know that I was starting to lose my patience and felt as though my issue wasn't being taken seriously and that if I did not hear back from the manager that evening, I would have to hop online and share my issue with others looking at the reviews of this location; as well as contacting the better business bureau, health and human services, my attorney and their corporate office.

I really didn't want to have to take it that far but managers have the responsibility of inspecting their property to safeguard that bedbugs do not exist on the premises. If they fail to do so, they are in direct breach of the warranty of habitability. And this was the situation I was in. We work with many companies that travel daily and I will have to make sure that this company doesn't receive any business from us or our family's companies as well as friends and family. I am very disappointed in actions not taken to make this right and even more so in the fact that this man is still dealing with the aftermath of this awful situation.

My son and I drove over 8 hrs for a funeral. Found the Comfort Inn. We stayed there long enough to sleep and shower. I get home and see a overcharge of $50 and the place looked a mess. We were too tired to care but should have never been overcharged for something that we did not take. I call the hotel, the lady hung up on me to start with in the middle of pulling my account up. She was rude and accused me of stealing a towel and wash cloth. Then tells me I could call the next day and speak to housekeeping. Why not management? I call the corporate office and cannot get an answer. So now I'm out of $50 dollars because of some ignorant people. I will never stay at another Comfort Inn. Worst experience ever. I still have receipts if corporate needs copies. Would really appreciate my money back for the overcharge.

No Knowledge of Pay Rate from the representatives. We were sadly disappointed in the different room rates and nobody could tell us the exact reason why. I asked to speak to the manager and she/he must have refused because it never happened. Will probably not stay there again.

I wanted to leave my car (Park, Sleep & Fly) at the Comfort Inn Oakland. Couldn't make the reservation online so I called the reservation line. Rate for departure was $339 and for return was $114. Agent put in my record that I would be leaving a car. Checked rate online on Sunday and it was $234 for departure date. Checked on Tuesday and rate was $149. Emailed a guarantee best rate form to Choice and received reply that the guarantee only works if you book online and if the rate is from a competing site. Called hotel and they said they would honor the $339 rate + $50 for parking my car. Remember online rate for same date is $144 and the online park and fly rate is $189.

I couldn't cancel because cancellation deadline on my reservation was one week in advance and if I booked same room for same date today the cancellation policy is the night before. Feel totally taken by Choice and Comfort Inn. All transactions were directly through their company and not a third party. This isn't a customer service approach. I would not recommend this chain to a friend or family member.

I checked in late Friday night and was very tired from driving 6 hours straight after a long day at work. When I arrived they put me into a handicapped room, in which I felt bad for several reasons. One the room was dirty and the room had a bad smell. So I asked to be moved to another room. After all of this I was just ready to get some rest. When I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a shower the tub looked so disgusting I couldn't imagine get into it. The shower head had rust on it and the bathroom door knob had some white paste around it. The toilet seat was much larger than the toilet and was ready to fall off.

So I asked for the manager and was told he only works during the week. I asked for early check out in which my check out date wasn't until Monday. I asked if I could leave my number and the manager give me a call when he comes back to work. Never received that call and it's been two weeks now. It made my weekend so terrible I was in town for a birthday party and had to find another hotel at the last minute on the other side of Atlanta. Had to drive 30 minutes to meet up with my friends everytime we did something together. Their hotel was booked full and was around the corner from mines. I have always stayed with Choice Hotels and after this terrible experience with no response from anyone at the hotel; I will have to find another chain of hotels to stay with.

I called to reserve a room and was informed that there were rooms available. My options were an executive suit for $150 a night or Jr. Executive suite for $130 a night. There were a group of us who had reserved a block of rooms and I was informed that the block of rooms were booked and these were the only rooms available. I asked if the above mentioned rooms could be added to the block of rooms and at this point Kyle, the person I was talking to said no. He was condescending and rude. I then asked if there were any other rooms available that could be added to the block of rooms and was again, rudely told no, if I wanted a room, the suites were all that were available.

I asked the difference between the suites and Kyle rudely started to rattle off the list of amenities (TV, refrigerator. Interrupted and asked about the sleeping accommodations, not the amenities. Kyle said short and rude, "Ma'am they are suites". I asked, more specifically, "Do they have a pull out couch?" He said, "That is what usually is in a suite". I went ahead and booked a suite for $150. Kyle continued to speak in short rude questions for information regarding the reservation. When booked he went to hang up and I said I would like an email confirmation and a verbal confirmation number. He was so impatient to end the conversation. He did not give me this information until I asked for it. Once I had my reservation information, I asked to speak to Kyle's manager and was informed that he was the manager!

I asked to speak with someone above him and he asked why. I told him that I thought he had been rude and condescending throughout our conversation. He proceeded to tell me that I was not welcome at this hotel and that he was cancelling my reservation and then hung up on me. He then called the person that booked the block of rooms and told her that if anyone else from our group called and wanted rooms outside the block and spoke rude to him that they were not welcome at that hotel. He proceeded to tell her that I was rude and denied a room. I explained that if that were the case then how is it that I have confirmation email and number. He did not deny me a room until I asked to speak to a manager and I called him out on his behavior!!! Will share my experience with others!!!

We reserved a room. Got our key, went to the room, opened the door, scared the crap out of the young ladies already in the room. Got another room, also was already occupied! Third room, only ONE bed for three people! There was a SMALL sofa bed in there that looked like someone had peed on it. Huge stain! We were sent to 4 rooms in all. The bathroom fans do not work. Not enough towels and what is up with the HALF pillows? Glad I brought my own. The hallways, elevators and rooms smelled like a dirty vacuum! This place is going down. The place was filthy and the people that work there have NO clue. Very unprofessional. We used to stay here every time we were in Phila. NEVER again! We will be in Phila. again in DEC. for a football game, reserved another hotel.

I stayed at Comfort Suites Dayton Ohio 5 days Nov 2015 (across from AirForce Museum). Place needs updated, mold in bathroom, dust on furniture and flies in the room. Windows don't open -- it needs fresh air. They did not change the sheets. 80 dollars per night. Next time go with Hampton or Marriott.

Comfort Inn Company Profile