Comfort Inn

Compare Hotel Brands

Research top Hotel Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I made reservations through Booking.com on 18 March 2017. Got confirmation for 20 March 2017 with number ** PIN **, for Comfort Inn Suites on Westgate drive in Dothan AL. When I arrived at the Motel, I was told I did NOT have a reservation even though I showed the desk clerk, (a young ** female with purple and black dreadlocks) the confirmation from Booking on my laptop, she still insisted that I had NO reservations. After 30 minutes of this confrontation, I left. I did cancel the "non-existent" reservation and received an e-mail to that effect. So how can one cancel a "non-existent" reservation? I was not offered another room or an apology so Comfort Inn will never see me again. I was a Choice Privileges member but not anymore.

No backup generator. That’s only one of the problems. We stayed there on 4/2/2017 when the storm came through Alexandria. We checked in then left the hotel and came back to the lights off. The woman at the front desk told us the lights would be back on in an hour. The maid, (who unlocked our door and just walked in our room) told us they did not have a backup generator. As we were sitting in our room someone started to yell up and down the hallway. "Lord protect us from this storm. It can't touch us LORD!" It was funny the first time but this went on for over twenty mins. Someone finally came to tell her to be quiet but it was one of the guest NOT the front desk. After a while I was hungry so we left to go get something to eat.

We returned to the hotel with a woman and child standing behind the front desk. I asked her when the lights would be back on and her answer was she did not know. In our room as we were eating we heard someone running up and down the hallway. I thought it was the woman from earlier but found out from one of the guest it was a little boy.

At seven pm I went to the front desk to see if the lights would be back on soon. NO ONE was there. I kept waking up all throughout the night. It was cold. We had not electricity. It was storming. Water was leaking from the AC unit and window onto the carport by the bed. We had no personnel at the front desk. We had to go buy candles from the dollar store because it was so dark.

Finally, at 345 am, the lights came back on just as I started to sleep. The freezer and AC kick back on loud. The first thing I did was call the front desk. NO PICK UP. I asked my husband to go see if someone was at the front desk around 500 am. When he came back he told me he heard them talking about the worker who walked off her shift that night. He overheard them talking about someone being robbed or the hotel was robbed but they stopped talking when he came around the corner.

When he came back I took a shower (because now we had hot water but still no cable or internet) then packed up to leave. The manager named Masheka who was at the front desk was rude with an attitude. IN HER WORDS: "I know the lights just came back on, you have to call the utility company about that." "Yes, the cable and internet are also off call suddenly." "I am not supposed to be here anyway, I was called in because no one was here." "Call back Wednesday when the manager comes back from his vacation." "Oh, I can give you a discount but I will not because I was told what happen was an ACT OF GOD." "Do you think you are the only one who has complained about last night?" "When the owner calls me back I will give discounts." "No I don’t know when or If he will call."

Each sentence out her mouth was said with an attitude, like it was the guest's fault for questioning her about the situation. She gave me the card with Don ** name on it and told me to call Wed again. I ask if I could talk to him now since she had talked to him earlier. I was told to call Wednesday again, when he returns. No billing paperwork because the computers were down. I have been calling the number 318-484-9155 to Comfort INN but kept getting a busy tone. So I called the Customer Relations number at 1-800-300-8800. I have a case number and was told to call back in 72 hour if the Hotel does not call about the complaint. Most likely I will have to call the Customer number again because the two managers over the hotel do not care about the comfort of the guest at COMFORT INN.

We stayed at a Choice Hotel Comfort Inn 3-25. My kids swam for a total of four-hour 2 hr then we got out, ate, did presents and cake as it was my daughters 5th birthday. When we got out for night I noticed my children had a rash. I connected the front desk to which I got no apology. Needless to say my kids did not get back in pool. I am very angry at how this was handled. My kids and 4 of another rooms' kids broke out and it was brushed off.

Wifi Nightmare. Getting on wifi was a nightmare. I tried everything I knew, and couldn't. The desk clerk tried everything he knew, and couldn't. Finally, he called a help center and they managed to get me on. I have a standard Apple MacBook Air that has worked flawlessly at hotels all over the US, Europe and Arkansas. I left specific instructions with the desk clerk, Wendall, to have the "manager", Kristie **, call me when she got in the next morning. SHE DIDN'T! I followed up two weeks later, requesting the desk clerk, Wendall, to have the "manager", Kristie **, call me within two hours. She didn't. I plan to take this up with Choice Hotels. Shame!

I have been a Comfort Inn customer for years and this weekend was the worst experience I have ever had. I checked in on 3/24/17 and was assigned room 216. Once I went into my room and looked around as usual and went into the bathroom. OMG the tub was dirty!!! You could still see dirt and all in the tub. I took pictures of the tub and went to the front desk and Helen (front desk clerk) quickly apologized and stated she would move me to another room. She moved me to room 219 and made sure the tub was clean but she also cleaned the tub in room 216 as well. She went over and beyond to fix the situation. I tried to excuse the issue and just enjoy the rest of my stay.

On Saturday 3/25/17 I had to attend my cousin funeral which was at 11 am. I got dressed and left the room at 10:20 am. The bed and everything was unmade because I had just got up. I had some cups and paper lying around but thought by the time I come from the funeral the room would be cleaned. Well when I returned back to my room at 2 pm the room was still a mess. I had some new towels but bed was unmade, paper cups and other trash in the same spots, and the used towels were still on the bathroom floor. I was disgusted so I took pics and went to the front desk. T'Asia apologized and told me the room should had been cleaned. She left the front desk and came and made the bed and cleaned the room herself. I thought that was great of her but it should have been done without me having to ask.

This hotel was really off their game this weekend. I don't think I will be staying there again but would love to hear from a manager because on both days there was not one there. People are spending money to stay there and the hotel should uphold the mission the company stands for. I hope someone contacts me because this was totally disappointing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Comfort Inn?

My sister-in-law and myself have received the worst customer service. The help was crude, rude and distasteful. They were unwilling to give any aid to us and were very rude when my sister-in-law had to ask why her key would not work when we attempted to enter in the side door. Which their response was "Well that door doesn't work." They failed to inform us that the door was faulty. And even went so far as to reprimand her in front of other customers in the waiting area.

When she originally called to book a room it was for another site not the one they decided to book us at. Then they told her that they had a shuttle service that would send us to our destination. As well as telling her that our check-in was at 2 pm. Needless to say that when we arrived there they told us that we would not be able to check in until 3 and that we would likely have to wait for the shuttle service indefinitely. I will not recommended Comfort Inn Suites to any of my Colleagues, Attorneys, Doctors, Family, or Friends. I will be filing a formal complaint.

I booked an overnight stay on February 15, 2017 in your 15 Jay R. Turner Dr., Savannah, GA location – I was charged $150.00 for a smoking charge. My husband and I do not smoke. When I phoned the location to inquire about the charge, I spoke with ** (front end manager). ** was very rude and said he had proof, when I asked what that proof was he could not answer and told me that if his staff said someone was smoking in the room then it was fact. This is NOT FACT!! I stay at your hotel often when we travel and up till now we have been very satisfied with your service, but this is leaving a very bad feeling with us. In the past I would recommend Comfort Inn - I will not be recommending your hotel in the future.

Where to begin, First time I signed up for this program, I was told, "STAY 2 NIGHTS GET ONE FREE". Well that was pure **. Yes I fell for it and stayed 2 nights, then I was told, "OH NO, YOU HAVE TO HAVE POINTS" then I found a long black hair in the bacon at breakfast in Odessa Texas Comfort Inn. I complained. Nothing was done at all, bacon was still being eaten as the girl leaned over with her hair hanging in there. Never again will I fall for this crap. Crap, crap, crap.

Comfort Inn Merrillville Indiana - Went there for a mid-winter getaway. Wanted pool and spa. They had both. Checked in Friday night. Saturday the pool was freezing cold. The spa was barely lukewarm. We informed the employees. We did get in spa for a very short time. It was to cold. No towels even after we asked 2 employees before we got in. I had to go to desk to get a towel. Sunday the pool was still freezing cold. The spa was drained. Big disappointment for our stay. We only live about 6 miles away. This was just a getaway for two seniors...

My husband reserved 2 rooms at Comfort Inn in New Buffalo Michigan, for Saturday, January 21st. He noticed on his bank account he was charged for 1 room Saturday January 14th. He called the hotel & talked to the person in charge, she said computers were down & she couldn't fix it right then, said she would take care of it later. When we got to the hotel with handicap parents, we were told too bad & wouldn't remove it from our bill. We were also promised first floor rooms {handicap}, we were sent to the 3rd floor. We will never stay in this hotel ever again!!! So sad we just discovered this hotel in Oct. & decided it was going to be OUR FIRST CHOICE, as we travel there a lot. NO MORE!! RIP OFF.

Having traveled extensively, I appreciate a good experience at a travel accommodation. The Comfort Inn at Colonial Heights was an excellent experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. The accommodations were clean, decorated nicely and comfortable. All the necessary amenities were provided in the room. The breakfast was excellent. The coffee was top rate. The breakfast menu on the buffet was varied and delicious. Overall a very excellent experience.

I made a reservation through Booking.com for Dec 9-12, nonrefundable with my parents and my 9 yr old son. My mom got sick (heart) and was advised not to fly. We live in Trinidad. I contacted Booking.com to cancel the reservation, they said that the hotel alone (the manager) can do that. I tried for 3 days to contact the hotel manager, I left messages, emails, he never returned any of my calls. I called customer relations for Choice hotels and explained the situation, they tried and could not get in contact with him.

Finally one of the agents got him on the phone with me, before I could even explain he said it's nonrefundable and that's their policy. I explained that I can't make the trip and that my mother is very sick. He said that I can change the dates but I couldn't even give him a new date because I don't know how to gauge the situation with my mom and what dates my employer will give me for vacation next year.

I was even willing to take half of a refund. I was even willing to wait for them to book new guests and then get the refund at a later date. I spent $250 of my currency trying for 3 days to speak to this manager who came on the phone with no intention of listening to anything I had to say. In life crap happens, I've worked in customer service 21 years and I come from a third world country but this was beyond disgusting and horrible as far as customer service goes. There are times that you can negotiate with a customer so that it ends well for all parties involved and no one loses.

We were traveling home from vacation on Sunday, October 23rd. I made a reservation on Hotels.com while traveling for two rooms at the Paducah, KY., Comfort Inn. When we arrived at the hotel several hours later, we were told the reservation only showed one room. The girl at the desk called her GM to ask what price to charge for a walk in, even though my credit card had already been charged for two rooms.

The next morning we received a bill under our door for a charge on our credit card for our room. I told the lady at the front desk that I had already paid for the two rooms, and she told me I would have to call Hotel.com to get my refund. After talking to hotel.com, I totally agree with them, they reserved me two rooms at that hotel; it is not their issue. I called the hotel back and told them they needed to refund me that extra charge, and the lady said she would talk to their GM, but she didn't think that would be possible. She was going to call me in 30 minutes and let me know.

Twenty four hours later I called back, and she said she was getting ready to call me, but during our conversation she ask for my number once again. She said the GM ask the clerk on duty, and she told her we didn't tell her there were two different names, totally not true, she even took both credit cards, so she knew there were two different people. No resolution what so ever, they got paid for three rooms, and I got the shaft! The lady I talked to informed me it is best not to use online booking in the future, still blaming them for a mistake they did not make. I even have the reservation confirmation to prove they got it right.

I made a reservation at the Comfort Inn Suites in Beaufort SC for my son's graduation from Marine boot camp. I paid extra for the refundable, changeable reservation in case something changed with his graduation date. I was originally scheduled to stay 10/11,10/12, and 10/13. Hurricane Matthew came through the area and much of the area was being evacuated. We received an email that the activities at the base were being canceled due to the Emergency Management Agency requesting resident only travel in Beaufort until Wednesday 10/12.

When I tried to cancel the first night of my reservation I was told by the person at the front desk that they could not do this, only corporate could cancel. I asked about the roads being open and the travel restrictions being lifted. The women said "sure. It's fine". I called corporate office, waited over an hour to speak with someone. While on the phone I was told corporate could not change the reservation, only the hotel could. When the man called the hotel he said the women who answered was very rude. He said he created a ticket for the complaint and someone from the hotel would call within 24 hours.

Of course no one called me so I called back on Tuesday to discuss canceling tuesday night. The women was beyond rude! She first said she could not cancel because I was given a special price for three nights which is not true. I paid $92 for Tuesday and $157 a night for Wednesday and Thursday. I then asked if everything was functional at the hotel and the roads were open. I was told the hotel was fully functional and the roads were all open (State emergency site still had restricted travel). I asked if I could just come Wednesday even if I still pay for Tuesday. I was told "no be there by Tuesday night" or my reservation would be canceled and I would still be charged. She then hung up the phone.

Please note no one from the hotel ever called me in reference to the complaint. So I loaded up my family, drove 10 hours for what should have been a six hour drive so I could be there for my son's graduation two days later. When I arrived at the hotel I was required to sign the attached paper before I could check in or cancel my reservation without charge? For my entire stay the hotel had no cable, pool, fitness room and limited internet and housekeeping.

The best part of all of this was I had to complain about the people above me making excessive noise all night. When I walked away the General Manager made a very snide remark to the employee standing there about what a pain these military families were. Please note the number reason anyone would stay at this hotel is for a Marine boot camp graduation. Which is also why the room is double the cost on Wednesday and Thursday of any other night. I have stayed at many Comfort Inns in many different places. I have never had such a horrible, deceptive and unsafe experience. After this stay I am seriously considering canceling my Choice rewards in exchange for Wyndham Rewards.

Following is a brief description of my recent stay at the above motel. No discount allowed for AARP members due to a dog show in the area. Unclean room as to food left in refrigerator, odor, dirty night stand top, and bugs. I do have pictures on my phone as to the food left behind. Attitude towards a 55 # senior woman traveling alone. This attitude with staff is apparent in most of the Comfort Inns I stay at. This should not be happening. It's disrespectful.

I made a reservation for 9/4/2016 for a stay at a Comfort Inn on 10/15/2016. A change was required due to a change in family reunion dates requiring that I change the reservation to a different location on the same date. When I called Choice 11 days ahead of time I was told that it could not be changed but to contact customer relations. No one with customer relations answered the phone but a recording suggested emailing their web site. As you might have guessed, no one replied to the email.

We had same problem as Jerry **. Choice motel Comfort Inn, Quality Inn etc. They advertise "stay 2 nights get 1 free". I have stay 5 nights still no free night. They lure you in there to stay then don't follow though. I have had several people say it scam and their employees even agree it is. Been to several in the past and every time I ask employee about it they say it a bigger pain to try to get your free night. I have called twice they told me "you get 6000 to 8000 bonus points." I started with 6070 points before September 1. I called to get free night after my first 2 stays. I only had 9000 points. If I do math right the minimum points I should have 12000 points plus my prior points 6070 equals 18070 points. So how do I only have 9000 points. Biggest scam. Choice motel suck. They need to advertise "stay 2 nights and bend over for 3rd night cause you're not going to get it!!!!"

My grandson was given a hotel reservation as a gift. He was going to visit a college friend. Arriving at the hotel, my grandson was told he could not get the room because he did not have the card that made the reservation. Grandson called me and I called to see if I could explain and perhaps work something out. Rude, unhelpful, basically "too bad". So, transferred money into his account. He goes in and he is told because he is not 21 he cannot stay! More phone calls. I called customer service and asked their policy. I was told that 18 is the legal age to get a room. As I am trying to explain the situation, the rule now changes... "Some" hotels do 21 years of age. Again, same condescending, rude, unhelpful, too bad attitude - this from corporate customer service. I am simply in awe of their total disregard of customers. I would advise anyone to avoid this hotel.

Had a great holiday with the help of Comfort Inn. My husband and I on August 18/2016 stayed at the Comfort Inn in Albany New York - was just beautiful. Very impressed with room and staff. On August 20th stayed in the Comfort Inn in Richmond Virginia. Also a very nice room also staff very friendly. At both hotels breakfast was great and hot for us. Also stayed in a Comfort Inn in a small town called Mansfield. Wasn't as nice but king size bed was wonderful, staff friendly not as clean as others but ok. We would so do this road trip again and of course stay at the Comfort Inns.

You should drug test your employees. She is a thief, marijuana user & meth. Why would you represent your company with someone like that & not even drug test them when interview is giving. You're exposing all your customers to this when all you have to do is drug screen. Why have a employee who proposition's customers? She is new at Olive branch location.

Very upset with Comfort Inn at 332 Main St., Waterville Maine. 07/22/16, one night's stay, I have been going there over 20 years. Could not get a luggage carrier. The staff was unloading a tractor trailer full of lights and they were using them. Elevator was moldy, dirty and messy. Hammering at 7:30 Saturday morning in the room next to mine. No hair dryer. The chair/couch in the room was a joke. (They should fire whoever thought this was a good idea). All I wanted to do was sit and read my newspaper, not in that thing.

Pictures on request. Could not get ice (pictures on request). The place stunk of rug glue, paint and spackle. New furniture piled in the hallways. Check out was eleven. I asked for 12:00, they said ok. The cards stopped working at 10:20. I went to the front desk and they reset them. They did not work either so we left. I want to be reimbursed. Or I will seek legal representation and make complaints everywhere. Hot breakfast - the manager did not know the grill was not working.

We went to Indianapolis on August 6 of 2016, and stayed in Comfort Inn Airport 6107 Cambridge Way, Plainfield, Indiana, 46168. I want to write the review, and share with others as to tell how bad is the management of this particular branch of Comfort Inn. This review applies to this particular Comfort Inn whose address is mentioned above. It was big surprised to us when we found that we were not offered the room which we reserved. We reserved two double bed room, we got one single king size bed room. No apology. Very rudely the front desk person told us if "you did not like, you can leave the hotel". We did not know where to go at this hour, we took the king size bed room.

Then, it was the height of the poor management. The same room was allocated to a different customer. While we were in the room around 7:00 pm, another customer opened the room, and got inside. We got scared. Later this was resolved, and this room remained with us. Then, around 10 PM, when we came back to the hotel from dinner, our room key did not work. They told us "you have not been allocated this room". Now the person at the desk was different from the one when got the room between 6:00 pm and 7:00 PM. It took a hell of time to convince them this is the room which was allocated to us, and we have luggage inside. Finally, we got the key.

They asked us to sign on a paper at the time of allocating the room (first time). It is normal practice. We did not read the whole paper, and signed. Later we found that they got our signature on the paper which was related to a completely different room. Then the front desk person scolded us this is our mistake we should have read the paper before signing, rather than apologizing that they should not have put up a wrong paper at first place. I have attached the receipt which shows we were booked two double bed size room. It was really bad experience. I think Comfort Inn should look into the management of this hotel run by one of their franchise.

My husband and I stayed at the above referenced hotel on 8/11 and checked out on 8/12. We are very disappointed in the sanitary conditions of the bed blankets & pillowcases! There was blood stains on both that had been obviously washed, dried and used in our room. We addressed the counter person discreetly & was advised no mgr. was available to discuss this. We left our number for the general mgr. to call, she (Shanli) called us back & was very rude & unhelpful. We requested a refund on the room, she refused. We were offered 10% refund which is unacceptable. These were unsanitary conditions & most likely are a health code violation. I have the pictures of these filthy items. We travel often and have never had this poor experience or such negativity from the hotel! WOULD NEVER GO BACK!!!

I had the worst stay of my life at Comfort Inn in Lancaster, PA. I stayed on 8/4-8/6. The first night wasn't too bad. The refrigerator rolled out of its box and onto my toes but I wasn't hurt. I reported it to the front desk. They said they would come and fix it. They never did. The second night was the worst. In the middle of the night I felt something crawling on me. I jumped up and turned on the light. A roach was on the bedsheet where I had brushed it off. I went into the bathroom and saw two more roaches crawling around. I called the front desk at 2:30 am and asked for another room.

They gave me room 152. As I was packing my clothes I happened to look up and saw more roaches on the ceiling. When I got to 152 I looked in the bathroom and saw no bugs. I looked at the ceiling and saw two bugs there. I called again and she gave me another room. I showed her the first room, room 120 and showed her the ceiling. She said they weren't roaches. Whatever they were they weren't supposed to be there. It was bug infested. The Other room was just as bad as room 120 so I told the clerk I would keep 152. Needless to say, I didn't get much shuteye. This hotel should be shut down and exterminators called in to get rid of the bugs.The night clerk offered me a refund for the night. The next morning the day desk clerk said the hotel wouldn't give me anything. You've lost a customer who used to go there every year. NEVER AGAIN.

My family and I, including granddaughters age 7 and 9 stayed at the Comfort Inn in Chattanoga, Tennessee on June 18th at 6900 Ridge Rd. We arrived around 10 pm, we just needed sleep. We left around 10 am. I checked my credit card when I got home and was charged 250.00. I was in shock! I called the motel and was told to call back the next day and talk to Heather ** and I did. The girl on the phone after a few minutes said she was unable to come to the phone but if it was about the 250.00 charge it was because we smoked in the room!! Really?? I don't smoke!! The smoking area was right under our window. Greatly disappointed as nothing like this has ever happened to me. I've spoken with my credit card company and will take this to court if necessary. I'll never stay or refer such a shady business. I guess a good way to make money off good families while on vacation.

I was looking for a hotel near Reno airport. I saw "Comfort Inn", with a price listing of $60.00 per night. I went there, and was charged $78.00. I told the manager of the website price, and he said I should have read the fine print, because that price was for a date two weeks away. I had already let the cab go, so I had to pay. The bathroom sink had a massive crack in it, was spray-painted over, and was peeling off. The breakfast was inedible. I haven't had powdered eggs since boot camp. I tried to complain to Choice Hotels customer service, and gave up after EIGHTEEN MINUTES ON HOLD.

Made a reservation on 6/1/16 for a stay 6/14/16 thru 6/18/16. Tried to cancel reservation on 6/2/16 by calling hotel and then customer service. Did NOT know preferred rate is non-refundable. This is per the hotel and customer service and used the term pre-billed. Both hotel and customer service refused to cancel reservation, indicating that billing had already taken place. Called the credit card company and the charge isn't pending yet. Called hotel back, was told no manager was on duty, would have to call back tomorrow. Called back customer service manager and was told that their system would not allow a preferred rate coded non-refundable to be accessed. How much money do you think this hotel is making on people that want the cheapest rate? It appears that I'm out $605.00. If you want a refundable rate you pay a higher rate. This is pure fraud. Anyone using the website should be very careful.

We stayed at Comfort suites in SC west of Ashley, we checked in and put our suitcases in the room and my wife's eye medication in the refrigerator. We left to get a bit to eat and when we came back my wife's medication was stolen, taking out of the refrigerator. When you check in you rent the room for the time you stay there, we pay for the security for that time and privacy.

I have no idea if the Comfort suites scrutinize their employees or if any background checks are done before employed but this was uncalled for, so instead of seeing Charleston I spent 4 hours calling for a prescription in California and to get it shipped to the CVS pharmacy in the west of Ashley and waited for the medication until 3 pm the next day. Needless to say over thieves in the room we had to leave to Atlanta for our grandson's graduation. The Hotel did compensate for the medication and the room but the inconvenience of it all I think more should be done and the employee that stole the medication should be terminated. Star rating for this should be 0. I will never stay at a Choice hotels again if this is what the employees do - is steal.

My family and me went to San Luis Obispo, CA for a joyous occasion, a dear friend's wedding. We drove from the bay area and we were tired. We wanted to freshen up, go and have a light dinner and come back and relax. The minute we opened the door, there was this strange smell. We opened the door and window which helped a bit. The second thing we noticed was a patch of plaster above the bed unpainted. We went to turn on some lights. Two of the major lights in the room did not work.

I went to call the front desk, picked the phone up and it was dead. I used my cell phone to call the front desk. The front desk person came over right away. The lights were not plugged in. He seemed to be surprised about the plaster on the wall and apologized. The next day, I opened the drapes and there were cobwebs all over the ceiling.

This is the second worst hotel experience that I have ever had. All of these issues for $427 and some odd cents. If anyone thinks this Comfort Inn aka: Lamplighter Inn in San Luis Obispo is a deal, please take heed, this is an unkempt depressing place to stay. The only positive thing I can say about this place is that the staff is nice.

Location of hotel 1001 Paige, Pl La Grange, KY. Tub & sink backed up every time water was used. Night manager gave my husband a plunger for sink. Housekeeping did nothing about this nor did a burned out bulb in vanity get replaced when a note was left for them. We were there May 12, 13, 14, 2016. Our last night there was horrendous. A youth group checked in and were running up & down hall, stairway, slamming doors until 2:30 in the morning. The chaperones were yelling to the kids they had until 1am to quiet down. The night manager did nothing about this. There no parking spots left when we checked & that same night manager told us to park at the carwash which was a good 100 yards from the hotel entrance. I would not recommend staying at this hotel chain.

Comfort Inn Company Profile