1.97/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 22, 2018

352 Comfort Inn Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 22, 2018

My girlfriend and I are retired and starting traveling. Stayed at some Comfort Inns and was satisfied. Joined Choice Hotels membership and use them a few times with no problems. This last week we visited Vancouver, Canada and arrived very late at night. Called Comfort Inn there and requested a room for four (4) nights. They asked for my credit card and gave it. They said it was rejected. Seems my credit card company needs advanced notice when out of country. They told me to call my card company. I did and found my phone also doesn't work out of country. Told them that I had plenty of money for a deposit and was rejected. This was very stressful for me and my girlfriend. No consideration for being a Choice Hotel member. Last stay with them.

Original review: April 13, 2018

My husband and I recently stayed at Comfort Inn at 2105 Pratt Ave, Bellevue, NE, and it was a thoroughly fine experience. The hotel staff were especially helpful replacing an alarm clock that didn't work and helping me figure out how to hunt for a house in a strange city. For the money, the food was great, the pool was clean and warm, the room was quiet, the beds were good, etc. etc. We had planned to move on to a different motel for our second night in the Omaha area, but we ended up staying 5 nights because we were so comfortable.

Get expert buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 21, 2018

03/08/18 Comfort Inn I 95/A1A Florida Worst experience I have ever had with a desk clerk. Obviously owner’s son. Would not adjust billing to remove one day from a three day reservation. This after contacting Expedia (of which I will never use again!) and going through their arcane and frustrating system of NO telephone number to contact if a problem. I had to call Comfort Inn directly, after the desk clerk refused to give me the number. This entailed over an hour on the phone, 5 transfers, 1 disconnect, and 4 non English understanding operators in a foreign country. After all of this Comfort Inn still had not contacted the desk clerk and I had to go through another 15 or so minutes to get checked in.

I was told to "Pay the entire amount or GET OUT!" I persevered and was FINALLY checked in at the correct amount for the correct amount of days. This after NO HELP from the desk. Owner’s son, so you know where your complaint goes. I will NEVER use Comfort Inn or any Choice Hotels ever again! The Corporate seems oblivious to the problem and seems to condone it due to their allowing this to continue and NO contact with me to correct or explain the situation.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Comfort Inn North, 1213 E. Dublin Granville Rd, Columbus, OH - Stayed 2 nights (Fri. & Sat.). Should be ZERO stars. We reported a clogged sink drain to the Front Desk early Sat. morning, it was never corrected. We were locked out of the building, and they blamed us for mishandling our cards (BOTH of them!). I witnessed other guests with the very same key card problem at the Front Desk. This Inn is nearest our daughter's home so could have become "regulars" but we will NEVER EVER stay there again. Front desk was rude, unresponsive, untrained, and indifferent. Breakfast eggs ice cold (partially still frozen). Gave us a 10% discount to "dismiss us", offered as if we were simply a PIA to them ("go away"). Adjustable shower head wouldn't adjust. Heat was turned OFF, and A/C turn ON, BOTH nights as we returned to our room (late and tired), it was <40 F outside so we had to go elsewhere until our room warmed up.

A very bad experience. Recommend you AVOID this place. After I posted our bad experience to the Comfort Inn's website I was sent a standard computer generated email with a phone number. Calling that "Customer Relations" number I was connected to a young lady in the Philippines whom I wasn't able to understand. I WAS a "Choice Privileges" Member. Given our experience at this Comfort Inn I have to wonder how badly they treat everyone else.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I'm assuming they train their employees at Comfort Inn to be rude and incompetent with zero respect. I was in Columbus, GA for work. After working a 12 hour day, I accidentally booked the wrong week. As soon as I walked into the lobby of Comfort Inn off Macon Road, the woman was rude and rolled her eye, because she actually had to work and help a customer. She then rudely informed me I booked a week out. I asked her if there were any rooms available and if she could change the date. She said NO and I had to call Choice Hotel customer service. I then called customer service, explained my situation. Again, I was informed they couldn't change the date and would not be refunding my money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Comfort Inn?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Do not stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Eastgate (east of Cincinnati). Their pool maintenance is terrible. We had no idea until the kids got out of the pool and had a rash and said their skin was burning. Our little girls hair was on clump of hair and it was died! Their bathing suits were bleached and our daughters once brown hair had highlights from bleach (she’s 4). Her hair is fried. We have washed and conditioned over and over and now her hair that is long (to her butt) is being cut. The worst part is the front desk clerk totally lied and told us the ph level was fine and she checked it at 10 pm when she closed the pool. Little did she know we were in there from 8:30-11 and she did NOT come in there. When I called her out she still tried to lie and said maybe I had stepped out and didn’t see her. WHAT?!

The next morning the manager said the ph was only a little high at 9. He was also lying because we had tested it with the next shift clerk when the lying one left. If you go to this hotel DO NOT USE THE POOL! They have no idea how to maintain it. We have 3 kids with burning skin from chemical burns and one with fried damaged hair. Customer service took a report that’s it! I will never use a choice hotel again. Back to Holiday Inn express we go. We just started using Comfort Inn & Suites 2 years ago and this was our last straw. Accidents happen but lying is beyond ridiculous.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I stayed at the Comfort Inn at 6450 Corporate Dr in Colo Spgs Co and it had to be one of the worst experiences I have had in a hotel. I stayed in room 205. I was tired and wanted to rest as most people do after a long trip. I was no sooner in the room, unpacked, and ready to rest when the running and jumping above me in room 305 began. I put up with it for awhile but when it stopped it was only for very short periods, maybe 5-10 minutes and then it started again. Finally, I went to the front desk and talked to **. He said he would talk to them. This went on all night until about 11 pm, with my visits to the desk, and promises that it would stop. Yes it stopped because they finally went to bed. But bright and early in the morning, it started all over again.

I spoke to ** and he reassured me it would stop. He mentioned changing my room but I had just unpacked everything and told him that I was not the problem, they needed to move the problem. I also asked if there was any guarantee that this would not happen again? He said no so why bother. So I took him at his word that it would stop but it did not. These were not busy nights, surely I could have been given a room with no one above me, especially in view of what just happened. ** said the guests before me complained as well about them. So where is there any intelligence in this situation? You would think management would have enough smarts first of all to put a noisy family on the bottom floor away from everyone and secondly not put me in a room where the last guest complained about the noise.

Ok, so he was going to take care of it. So I stayed a second night and again there were moments of peace but if I dozed off I woke up startled by the kid or kids running, dropping things on the floor and then people taking baths and showers at 11 at night. ** said they were rude but he was worse allowing that to go on. I would also like to mention the fact that I had to go out during the day to get away from them because they stayed inside making noise most of the time. This is wrong, I have every right to peace in a hotel, I am paying for it. Finally, last night I went out several times and complained to ** and he said he would have to call the police if it did not sop. Yes it stopped for awhile but always continued. I do not object to some noise but this was beyond that. I asked ** for my money back for that night because I was not treated with courtesy, respect or consideration that I deserved. He made it appear that I would get my money back.

So in the morning ** was at the desk and he saw nothing in the notes saying I would get a refund. I wanted his manager but he said there was no one there. I asked when he would be there and of course he did not know. Later as I was leaving some guy from India tried to convince me he was the manager. The guy was a moron. First of all, he did not speak well, he had to repeat everything to be understood. Then he calls ** and ** told him he tried to change my room but I said no so I was not going to get a refund. So this was all a game of scam the guest, placate me with lies and placate the guest causing the problem so we would both pay. This is so unprofessional. No one should go to a hotel and have to deal with misrepresentation. The manager should have remedied the situation with the guest before me and I should never have been put in that room to begin with.

The people above me should have been put somewhere else unable to disturb others. No one cares, and I am sure you do not either, this poor attitude comes down from corporate. I travel frequently and 23 members of my family do also aside from word of mouth to friends and coworkers. I will never stay at your hotel or affiliates. I will go back to the Marriott where they could not do enough for me. This is why you are not accredited, you do not deserve to be. I want my money back, and an apology for the lack of professionalism and disrespect to someone paying your salary. You hired morons who represent your company and have no clue what integrity is, not to mention common sense.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

When booking a hotel, make sure you book with one that has FREE cancellations, not by a certain time. Illness, weather, all kinds of things can happen and COMFORT INN is not accommodating. We had booked to go to a family funeral. Realized that snowstorms were still coming, roads were closed. We did not realize that 4pm was the cut off (fine print) and tried to cancel 4 hours later. We were charged for the room and could not even change the night. We are sure that that room was rebooked quickly so they got double income for it. We do not cancel bookings on a whim. But we will not book with COMFORT INN again as it is too risky. Most other hotels have a better cancellation policy, if something unforeseen comes up it won't be a worry.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Pittsburgh, PA Comfort Inn has comfortable beds, very nice personnel, wonderful breakfast, close to the mall and I have a handicap and they had handicap accessible parking and rooms. Rooms also have wifi and cable TV with fridge, microwave and the much-needed coffee pot.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

In their Chouteau, Oklahoma branch, the rooms weren't cleaned as they should. Had to check the bed and it really look like they change the bedspreads after each visitor checks out. Also, vent in A/C unit weren't clean.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

When I returned to the Lexington Park, MD Comfort Inn hotel one night, I was approached by a woman asking me for money. I told the front desk clerk and the manager went out to the parking lot.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

This Comfort Inn at Frisco TX was by far the worst hotel experience ever for my family. We booked many months in advance. We spent our first of what should have been 5 nights with two separate hotel rooms. The morning breakfast was out of juice, milk, tea bags, coffee creamer and many other things. The person in charge of breakfast seemed really annoyed when asked for items. On day two, we wanted to move one of our rooms closer to the other room. We waited all day for the key to the other room. They did not give us the key until 7:30 pm. When we opened up the door to the room, another family was already moved into it! The hotel was full, so we had to search for a hotel with 2 rooms for the next 4 nights.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I enjoyed my stay in their Sapulpa OK branch. However breakfast could have more items instead of the usual fair. Also, hours could be extended a little longer not just weekends. Should also have more handicap parking outside and more rooms.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

The Comfort Inn at Carney's Point N.J. has clean rooms & comfortable bed, as well as restful area & close to restaurants. It is also close to the New Jersey Turnpike, but the area is quiet.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

Most of the staff at the Comfort Inn at Tulare, CA is very accommodating, only one exception in two different stays in two years. The place is clean, and inviting, it's close to restaurants and shopping. The breakfast room could be a little bigger when the hotel is full, and someone should be a little more on top of picking up and refilling items, but overall the selection is good. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

We stayed at Comfort Inn North Conference Center, 1213 E. Dublin Granville Rd., Columbus, OH, US, 43229 +1 (614) 885-4084. Bed bugs. Rent by the hour? People Coming and going at all times of night. All night long. Very noisy. Terrible experience.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

February 8, 2017, I booked two rooms at the Comfort Inn Bessemer, Alabama for the LSU Alabama game this past weekend, 11/4. One king room and one room with two queen beds. Both rooms together totaled $169.99 per night. From February through November, I received a continuous confirmations through email and text from Choice Hotels of my reservations and upcoming stay. My last confirmation was received Thursday, November 2 at 3 PM. My husband and I left Friday morning for our journey to Alabama. On the road we received a phone call from the hotel informing us that our reservation had been canceled due to our card being declined. I was told that I could rebook the rooms on a different card but unfortunately the new rate would be $169.99 per room/per night. Unfortunately, because we were on the road I did not have the card information to dispute the issue. However I did question why they were charging my card before we arrived.

I was told that it was standard policy. I did not understand the decline issue because my credit card had a zero balance. After wasting more than an hour trying to correct the situation... I agreed to reserved the other two rooms on a different card and said I would handle the situation once we arrived. After asking repeatedly to speak with a manager, I was told that he was unavailable and could not return my call. Upon arrival my husband and I spent almost another hour questioning our issues with the price gouging and cancellation of my reservation after nine months... to no resolution. We were told that the manager would not be in until Sunday morning. I agreed to accept one room at their ridiculous new right in hopes that my conversation with management on Sunday could offer some compensation.

Unfortunately upon checking out on Sunday I was told the manager was not onsite and I was refused multiple times when I requested for him to be called. Finally after getting a manager on the phone, again unfortunately nothing was resolved. I was repeatedly told that they had every right to cancel my reservation and not re-offer me the same reservation right because my card had declined the morning of my arrival date...and after having to make do with one room instead of two, now that I am faced with twice the room rate that I reserved nine months in advance. I have already notified my credit card company that I am in dispute of these charges however I'm uncertain as to what further direction to take. Choice Hotels informed me that there was nothing that they can do because this was an independently owned Comfort Inn.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Comfort Inn, Woodstock. VA. Booked, thru Priceline, two rooms at $140.00 a night each for 10/21/17. One room ok. Second room toilet would not flush, bathtub and sink would not drain. They were completely booked so they could not give us a different room. We had to use the lobby restroom during the night and in the morning. They did try to plunge it; however, it still would not flush a single square of toilet paper.

I was assured the manager would contact me. She did not. When we got home from our trip, I called to speak to the manager. She was very adversarial. I told her I was not attacking her and wanted to resolve this nicely. I was trying to calm her down! She told me that next time I should book thru Choice Hotels instead of Priceline if I wanted satisfaction with my stay. She was very rude and angry. She finally said she could give a complimentary room at that specific hotel. I live in SC, VA is not a place I go to very often, so that did not work. She then told me that my problem was with Priceline and not the Comfort Inn. Confusion on my part - Comfort Inn is the hotel I stayed at with plumbing issues.

Priceline then called her. She was rude and angry to them! She finally agreed to allow a 10% refund. $14.00! I then called Choice Hotels. They apologized and said they would make sure my concerns were sent to someone. When you stay in a hotel a working bathroom is a large part of what you pay for. Our inconvenience was dismissed. I am not rich. I do not jetset to hotels all the time. However, Comfort Inn is not going to be a choice hotel for me any longer. By the way, the only reason they received a 1 star is because they do not give a ** option.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Needed to cancel my reservations Due to an unexpected surgery. Tried calling the hotel directly twice with absolutely no answer. Called their reservation lime and was told I would need to talk to their guest relations department to cancel, was transferred over but that department was closed and would not be open until Monday (after my reservation was to take place). Called back Monday to talk to guest relations and explain I had already called to cancel but could get no help. Was told they could not refund the charges because the hotel held the room because they did not hear from us.

Explained I tried calling the hotel a couple times and got no answer and that the reservation department was the only place I could get an answer and they do not have the ability to cancel. Only make reservations. Now I'm on my way to dispute the charges through my bank. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! JUST ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE OR HAVE A 24 HOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Comfort Inn Athens Ga - I have COPD and chose this hotel for their no-smoking policies and every time I go to breakfast I drive under canopy and there are always 2 to 5 people smoking at the door. This morning I asked front desk why I cannot breathe. She said they have to smoke somewhere. That was the most rude comment I ever heard. Not stay there ever.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel from October 5-7, (Expedia Itinerary **). I wrote to Expedia and was given the usual obligatory 'sorry' and 'the info has been passed on' response. But my real complaint is with the hotel itself. While the front desk was very charming and amiable, this turned into a brick wall of indignancy when I complained that something had been taken from my room while it was being cleaned by staff on Friday. My complaints were dismissed and I was made to feel very unwelcome.

This article, a Revolt 4000 mAh, 4x charger, orange, cost me $57.12, which I purchased from Valhalla Pure in Courtenay on July 27, 2016. The hotel said that it would follow-up with me regarding this issue but I haven't heard anything from them. I also wrote to the choicehotel.com that seems to govern this hotel as well as others: ihelp@choicehotels.com, but have never received a response from them either. I feel totally violated, not only by having something taken, but because I've been treated so shabbily.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

The Comfort Inn in Denver was able to accommodate us with the suite because there were several of us. The beds were comfortable, everything was clean, bathroom was taken care of and the breakfast that we had was able to accommodate the three of us that were staying there. It was an emergency, but service was great and the breakfast free and good.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I checked in on the 22nd of September 2017 and was notified upon check-in that this hotel was smoke-free and a smoking in the room fee (Miscellaneous fee $250.00) will be added if I decided to smoke in the room. I was also placed in room # 101, right beside the exit door so I wouldn't have to go far up smoke. On the 24th September 2017, I checked out to see I had been charged this fee when I smoked in the parking lot.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I made reservations on August 31 for me and my husband and my sister and her husband by phone for 2 rooms at the Comfort Inn at 2023 Adventureland Drive, Altoona, Iowa 50009. I was asked to pay at the time the reservation was made which I did. We arrived at the Comfort Inn and asked to check in at which time the person behind the desk said she did not see any reservations. I showed her my reservation that was sent to me for confirmation from the Comfort Inn Reservation Desk. She told me that there apparently was a mistake and that we had actually booked a room at the Super 8 where Comfort Inn had been located prior. I was upset but it was getting late so we did go to the Super 8.

When making the reservations I specified non-smoking rooms but when we checked into the Super 8 it was very apparent the rooms had been smoked in more than once. The clerk at the desk said they could turn on the ozone machine to help clear the smell, but no machine was going to get out smoke that was in the walls, carpeting and I am sure was in the curtains. So if that wasn't enough when I went up to the room I pulled back the covers and it looked like there was blood on the sheets. I went to pull the curtains shut and there was blood on the curtain.

I told the clerk but no one offered to change rooms or no apologies. Didn't even bother to come up and look what I was talking about. The bathrooms were so small my brother in law who is 78 had a tough time using it. The door hit your knees once you sat on the stool. There were no safety bars and the tub had nothing to keep from slipping in it. This was the most upsetting stay at a hotel that I have ever encountered. Beginning with the bogus reservation which by the way the person on the other end answered as the Comfort Inn Reservation Desk. So what should I have thought?? Something is terribly wrong with the whole set up when I called the Comfort Inn number and they say I made a reservation for Super 8??? What I should of done was to tell them to go you know where and went to some other hotel!!!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

My sister, a cousin, and two aunts and I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Fort Smith. When booking the room the staff was very helpful and made sure we had a room where we would be able to visit and have an enjoyable stay. She was very friendly and seemed anxious for our visit. Once there, everyone was extremely helpful and courteous. The breakfast staff was always available, food was hot and delicious. Housekeeping was prompt and thorough. Rooms were clean, roomy and attractive, making it very easy to relax and reminisce with my relatives. We could not have been happier with our stay. It was a trip we will remember for a long, long time. Thank you Comfort Inn and Suites Fort Smith.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

Want to publicly air my dissatisfaction with this hotel company. I booked a handicapped accessible room with choice Comfort Inn Auburn and once I arrived they told me my room is on the second floor with no elevator. The lady at the front seat saw on my reservation that it was clearly marked handicapped accessible. Their solution was to send me to a sister hotel 12 miles away with an ADJUSTED rate of $25 less and still isn't handicapped accessible. I have never encountered such an incompetent hotel company ever. I highly recommend you to choose another company to stay with when making your reservations.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Comfort Inn, Joplin MO: I stayed the first time (1 person, 1 room) and was charged $105. Two weeks later I stayed again (1 person, 1 room) and was charged $185. I looked at the website and even the largest room was far less than $185. Both stays were during the week and nothing special was going on in Joplin - in fact the parking lot only had a few cars in it during my entire stay. It seems like they just raise the rates whenever they want to!!! And the manager was very nosy about why I was there and what I was doing, which was none of his business...

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

I made a reservation several weeks in advance for 3 nights Aug. 1, '17 through Aug. 3, '17, and the morning of the day we were to check in I called to be certain that A/C worked and the elevators were working and to also confirm our stay. I have difficulty walking stairs, due to recent surgery, so if I could have a room right next to the elevator that would be ideal. The lady at the front desk assured me that everything was working as I asked and did say we could have a room on the 2nd floor next to the elevator.

When we got there at about 5:00 pm the same day the elevator was broken and there was no A/C in the hotel, other than individual units in the rooms. Front door to the elevator was open. According to the cleaning staff and other guests, the elevator and A/C had not been working since the day before, so this employee at the front desk LIED to me! Then they tried to put us in Room 411, on the 4TH Floor!!! I can't do steps. The front staff member said there were no rooms on the 2nd floor. But OH!, I argued, and then they gave us a room on the second floor which my husband had to make 4 trips up and down. I was treated like I was STUPID!!!

The elevator never was repaired nor was the A/C repaired during our entire stay! We had to leave a day early as we could no longer stay in this horrible hotel. My husband helped me up the stairs to the 2nd floor after we checked in. Things were broken; bathroom ceiling light above commode was hanging, A/C unit was broken and would not cool properly, drain in tub was broken and would not hold water. Shower head and tub spout in Bathtub leaked when trying to shower. Bathtub was so damaged on the bottom and was poorly patched, we had to lay a towel on the bathtub floor so we wouldn't scrape my feet. The smell of room deodorizer was so strong, maybe to cover up odors.

What was very scary was the staff had propped open the backdoor leading to the steps to all the rooms. This propped open door was not able to be seen by any hotel staff member and was accessible to the parking lot. Anyone could have entered this doorway only to confront a guest with a possible dangerous outcome. I complained to the front desk staff member and he said he would close that door. It did not happen. We felt very unsafe to say the least.

We wanted to speak to the Manager of the Hotel and they kept telling us she was not at the hotel and she never was there our entire stay. There is no reason why we should have been treated this way. No justifiable reason why this hotel was in such need of repair. We travel often and this was the worst experience we've encountered in more than 30 years. No one should have to be treated with such disrespect as this hotel staff. Lying to me knowing their elevator didn't work when I told them of my disability of not being able to walk the stairs. SHAME on them!!! This hotel stay cost us over $400.00. Appalling!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

Checked into Comfort Inn at 9:30pm following cancelled connecting flight. Checked out at 7am the next morning. On return to NC, hotel called to inform me I had smoked in room and $150.00 unauthorized charge was being put on my Visa. I am 70 yrs old, have never smoked and certainly didn't change my lifestyle during my 10 hours in this hotel. Hotel staff including manager were unwilling to listen to any of my facts and completely rejected that "evidence" of smoking, if there was any, might be from their housekeeping staff. Currently working with credit card provider to dispute the charge. But, in the interim, don't stay at this Comfort Inn or alternatively make sure you get the front desk to give your room their approval before you leave the property. Otherwise, you are at the mercy of an unscrupulous property owner/operator.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I am reaching out to you in regards to this horrific complaint I have. My family and I decided to book two nights at the Comfort Inn - Twinsburg oh due to the fact they hadn't a swimming pool for our kids. Very eager to get to the hotel and swim after riding in a car for hours we book the room and unload all our stuff into the room taking us about 30mins. Being that it is 700 pm and we still haven't ate dinner being on the road for so long. My kids and I decided it was time to go swim, being that they kept talking about it the whole way there we went down there. As soon as we got by the doors a horrific and deadly smell came from the pool. I pulled the door open and a horrible stench like bacteria filled water stunk up the whole room.

The water had no working pool filter to keep the water flowing. There were no bubbles or.. Standing water was just sitting in there accumulating bacteria and other sicknesses. I immediately reported this to the front desk. Mind blowing that nobody smells or sees any issue with the pool. There were no chemical smells or no sign of chlorine being properly maintained in the pool. How upset can someone get as well as the kids being that their swimming time had been ruined by this dirty swamp smelling water ruined it.

Went to the front desk and spoke with the front desk assoc. Stating I wanted to be refunded my money back due to the issue. He seemed to not know what the smell is acting like can't smell or said he doesn't go to the pool. So being that we booked it online for two nights he couldn't guarantee when the charges would go back on our card. That was all the money we had to spend on a room and he said that he checked us out of the room. So two days later the charges still haven't appeared back on the card. So our whole time on our vacation stay we had to deal with this bull crap. Please reach out to me in regards to this issue. You have to see where I am coming being a kid point of view too. I just want some type of refunded or even a reply regarding this matter and to help resolve this. Thanks for your time.

Comfort Inn Company Information