Comfort Inn Reviews

• 9%
  • 4%
  • 39%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Comfort Inn?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Comfort Inn?
    Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed June 9, 2023

I had got this hotel through my school NSCS (National Scholar Collegiate Scholars). Hope my school removes them too from advertising and selling. I got a room for June16-18. I called in advance to cancel. The Manager Ana ** had agreed to the cancellation as long as they kept 10%. Well after a week passed by saw no account activity of refunds. I called back on 06/09/2023. Manager changed her mind. Tried to contact hotel no where to be found. Funny manager never around. I was unable to make this trip due to an illness. They reaped me off out of 248.00 dollars. More like Scammed me out of money. I would not do business with Comfort Inn because if you have an emergency they do not care. They will suck your money out of you. Do not get a room from this hotel. This people will suck you out of money.

Pinned

Hello, Sandra. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your impression about our program. We regret to hear you encountered issues with your reservation and would like to address your concerns to rectify the situation. We kindly ask you to send us a private message with more details about your experience, along with the hotel address, date of arrival, and name on the reservation. Please include your email address, phone number, and mailing address. We hope to hear from you soon. -Vilma

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 6, 2023

Filomena (housekeeping supervisor) is a great person. She goes out her way to help me always. The new breakfast is awesome. Delicious. I have stayed here like 5 times in less than a year and I always feel welcomed safe and happy. The cafeteria lady is very sweet and all the girls (housekeepers) are sweet and very nice and very polite. 100% great review And I also noticed it got a new owner. Yes thank you for saying, "Morning." It meant a lot. Make sure to thank Filomena, Ruben, Azhuel any way. Yes everyone was very nice and helpful. But please don’t forget Filomena. Thank you again. My family thanks you and I will most definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. Till next time. Sincerely Lee **….

Pinned

We feel so glad for these kind comments, Lee. It's great to know you always enjoy staying at this property and are satisfied with the service provided. These experiences are certainly the ones we want for our valued guests. Allow us to share your feedback with the hotel's management team; to do so, please send us a private message with the full name on the reservation, arrival date, and the hotel's exact address, along with the reservation holder's mailing address, email, and phone number. Mei

Reviewed May 27, 2023

Do not stay here! Absolutely horrible and disgusting. We arrived Friday evening 5/19 and checked in. Elevator rattled all the way up to the 6th floor. I walk into the room and there was a horrible stench of acetone or paint? Very chemical like. There were holes in the walls, stains on the floor & a weird all over stain on the balcony window. I requested another room and everything was decent enough for the night.

We left for a funeral at 8am 5/20. When we came back around 10pm. We walk in and are told the elevator is broken and that we will have to walk up to the 6th floor. If that wasn’t annoying enough, when we finally got to the top floor, there was a fire alarm going off. We tried to call down to the front desk for 10 minutes to see if it would be shut off (because we didn’t want to walk back down 6 flights and back up). The phone went right to a busy tone every time before we finally gave up. We decided to just gather our things and check out. We had to spend $200 to get a last minute hotel and because it’s Saturday at 10pm, most things are booked up so we had to drive 30 minutes just to get a decently priced hotel.

In addition there is a $100 security deposit. Why? The hotel is already in horrible shape, if someone were to smoke in a room or leave holes or stains it’s not like the hotel would fix them. They’d just put new patrons in the same damaged room and collect their money. Avoid this hotel at all costs. Just spend the extra money to stay somewhere else.

To top it off, the hotel did not properly check me out Saturday night. The young man at the front desk said he checked me out and to call Hotels.com to contact Comfort Inn to be refunded. Because the young man did not actually check me out when I returned the key and checked out Saturday, the comfort inn At Largo, MD is refusing to refund the second night of the stay (which was not completed due to their own negligence).

Also, when trying to call to get my refund, whoever was working 5/24 flat out called me a liar and said I didn’t check out Saturday and that the alarm was not going off. I have been trying to have hotels.com come to a resolution with the hotel but they will not admit the alarm going off or that I checked out, despite the fact that they can check their own security cameras and see both. Absolutely terrible, and I will be recommending everyone I know against any Choice Hotels property. Hotels.com and Expedia as well.

Pinned

Hello, Mina. Kindly note we sent you a private message. Please check it whenever you are able. -Kathy

PriceStaff

Reviewed April 4, 2023

Terrible experience. No hot water, shower door broken. Wouldn’t move us do anything. Paid over $350 one night loud. Persons partying. Just wanted to sleep. Had been up all night travelling. Hotel would do NOTHING! Came home. Contacted the supposed General Manager-for Comfort Inn & Suites Ubaldo **. All he said was “sorry to hear that“. Did NOTHING! I have stayed in many Hotels and trust me a Comfort Inn is not a hotel that resolves issues. You definitely do not want to waste your money here. Many Hotels resolve issues. This hotel/company only wants to take your money and say sorry. I’m a Hilton traveler. Won’t make this mistake again.

Pinned

This experience incredibly disappoints us, Pamela. Noise and below-par amenities are certainly not part of what we want to provide to our guests. The saddest part is the answers and inadequate assistance you received. Allow us a chance to earn your trust back and change your impressions; please send us a private message with the full name on the reservation, arrival date, and the hotel's exact address, along with the reservation holder's mailing address, email, and phone number. -Mei

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2023

We had a great time, and the staff was nice. We will be back. The weekend of February 18th, we stayed only one night. We had 10 guests, and the staff was so accommodating to us. The pool was opened and clean and the breakfast was a HIT! We will be back :).

Pinned

Great to know this, Tacora. My team is glad that the staff provided you with an exceptional experience and that you have enjoyed the amenities. We want to share your comments with the hotel's management team; to do so, please send us a private message with the full name on the reservation. Also include your mailing address, email, and phone number. Awaiting your message. -Mei

Reviewed Jan. 16, 2023

Comfort Inn Hazelwood, MO refused to honor the quotes I was given and raised the rates, so I filed a dispute with my credit card company. Comfort Inn then offered proof that I agreed to the quotes using forged initials and never gave me copies. Rude and unprofessional service.

Coverage

Reviewed Jan. 14, 2023

Confort Inn, Brantford Ontario. My daughter and I went to Brantford for a rugby tournament. We stayed from Oct 14-16, 2022. When we returned home on the Sunday, both of us were covered in bed bug bites. I contacted the Inn right away to get the room shut down, I also asked for confirmation that they have the room exterminated. The area supervisor contacted me, saying that they'd refund my stay and provide the top 2 requests in writing. It's the middle of Jan and I still have not received a refund or the written letters. From Ottawa

Pinned

Hi, Danny. Thank you for contacting us. We're beyond disappointed after knowing what you and your daughter went through. What you've described isn't the experience we aim to deliver to our guests. My team and I'd like to assist further and alert the appropriate parties for corrections. To do so, please send us a private message with the confirmation #, name on the reservation, and arrival date. Also, if you are a Choice Privileges member, send the mailing address, phone #, and email. -Ray

Reviewed Jan. 1, 2023

I came here with my kids to enjoy the pool. The pool was freezing. The hot tub was warm. Kids played on the dirty foamy hot tub. I told the front desk where they insisted the pool was 97 degrees. That is a LIE. Waste of a night and money thinking my kids could play in a pool. NEVER AGAIN. Do not waste your money if you are going for a pool.

Pinned

We're so disappointed to hear that you had a bad experience at one of your trusted brands. We'd love to get more details of the story. Please reply to us at chsm@choicehotels.com with a detailed description of your experience encountered, along with your confirmation number, date of arrival, name on the reservation, and hotel address. In addition, please include your email, phone, and home address associated with your account. Once we have this information, we will follow up accordingly.-Sal.

Reviewed Dec. 16, 2022

I cancelled a reservation online and received confirmation-they still charged me for the hotel and then said they did not. Proof was provided then they refunded part of it but still owe me $75. I have tried to get it refunded and I have tried to use Hotels.com where I booked it and they are not helpful either.

Pinned

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Deedee. We understand your frustration after the issues you encountered with your reservation and would like to review this information for you. We kindly ask you to send us a private message with more details about your experience, along with the hotel address, date of arrival, and name on the reservation. Please include your email address, phone number, and mailing address. We will be waiting for your response.

Vilma.

Customer care.

Reviewed Oct. 21, 2022

My Wife and I spent the night (Oct 8) one night. We were charge a $100 security deposit which was suppose to be returned in 4-5 days. My wife was not comfortable with this. The lady checking us out (Rashmi) assured my wife that there would be no problem That was on the 8th as of today (the 20th) it has not been returned to our account. I called corporate and they called the Hotel. They told me that the front desk said they had returned it and I needed to call my bank. I have since turned it over to the Attorney General of Tennessee. My suggestion is do not stay at this hotel. Address: 6010 Macon Cove Road, Memphis, TN

Pinned

We can understand your frustration, William. Billing issues are a very pressing matter. We would like to assist you further. Please send us a personal message with your confirmation number and the name on the reservation. We hope to hear from you soon.

Mark

Customer ServiceCoverageOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Oct. 13, 2022

The worst experience I have ever had with such a disgusting display of disrespect and unprofessionalism! I called on behalf of my boss to cancel a reservation which says on the website it's a 7 day cancelation policy AFTER booking. It says nothing about the policy prior to making the booking. After booking the reservation you're supposed to get an email, none was ever received. I called the hotel and kindly asked to cancel due to an emergency and the young lady I started the conversation puts me on hold and when the phone is answered again I am greeted by a Paul or Peter that claims he is from the corporate office. He explains that there is a 30 cancelation policy and that he cannot do anything to cancel or modify the reservation. The whole time I am speaking with him he is very condescending and wouldn't even hear me out.

I asked if they could make an exception this one time due to the emergency and I was definitely kind about asking and at one point thrown by his blatant disrespect in his tone I stuttered a bit which he then proceeded to mock me on the phone. I got so angry and will admit told him off to which he then hung up on me. This hotel is recommended by a university which I hope after they hear about this they don't affiliate themselves with them any longer. This company as a whole has put a bad taste in my mouth and I will definitely not ever be booking with any of their hotels ever. The fact that the person identified himself as a corporate employee and behaved in such a way is absolutely not ok. I don't want to work with or give business to a company that allows their employees to talk to customers like this, especially at a higher level.

Speaking with a customer relations person she apologized for my experience and tells me she has filed a complaint with the hotel to which I ask, "What does that do," and she couldn't give me an answer. This only tells me nothing will be done and the company will continue to take advantage of people. Worst company ever! The hotel in particular I had booked is the Comfort Inn Monticello.

Pinned

Hi, Jessica. I read your message thoroughly, & I am equally frustrated by how your experience turned out. It is unfortunate that one of our guests had an unpleasant experience with one of our hotels. We greatly value your business, and we'll do everything in our capacity to rectify the situation. Please send us a private message with the hotel's location, arrival date, name on the reservation, and confirmation #. We hope to hear from you at your most convenient time.

Customer care

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2022

10-12 people arguing in the parking lot and at 2 entrances all night. Room was filthy. Smelled of cigarette smoke and mildew. AC filters were dirty. Gnats and a roach. Dusty and carpet wasn't vacuumed. Mirror in bathroom looked like someone had spit on it. Sheets weren't clean. Stayed up all night due to the people outside making noise. I couldn't sleep anyway. We eventually just left. Front desk area smelled like ** (not an issue BUT it's a business). Front desk person was on the phone and seemed put out that we were checking in. This was the first hotel experience of my life and I'm a travelling musician that's seen my fair share of shady places.

Pinned

Oh no, Chad. It saddens us to learn about the lack of cleanliness in your room and that you couldn't sleep well during your stay. Kindly know that we always want our valued guests to have a comfortable and satisfying experience at our Choice Hotels locations. My team and I would like to review your case; therefore, could you please send us a private message with the hotel's exact address, arrival date, and name on the reservation? We'll be waiting for your message.

Clau

Customer Care

T. increased rating by 4 stars.
    Customer Service
    After a positive interaction with Comfort Inn, T. increased their star rating on July 6, 2022.

Updated review: July 6, 2022

Spoke with a young lady named Kathy who was super-helpful and fully understood the frustration. She updated the system and provided a refund. Unfortunately it took several days and several people who were unable to assist before I was able to reach her. Thank you Kathy for your help and understanding.

Original Review: July 1, 2022

Stayed at the Comfort Inn in Ogden, Utah. Original booking through was for 26 Jun -1 July 22, but I left 1 day early on 30 Jun. Checked out at the desk and the gentleman said, "you're all set". I asked for a receipt and was told I needed to request it through the agency that booked the reservation. I told him that's a first and he said he was unable to print it. Of course, I had a rental car to return and a flight to catch so I decided I'd fix it when I returned. When I finally called and got the receipt, I noticed an additional day's charge. Called several times and desk clerk said the manager had to remove the charge and that she would be in soon.

Called several times, left messages and still no response. I am a DOD business traveler that has to travel more than I like, but when I do I expect a hotel to honor its word and ensure its customers are billed correctly. I will be reporting this to my agency, who should reconsider its business with Comfort Inn and Suites because as of now, I don't believe Comfort Inn has the best interest of its customers at heart.

Pinned

This type of feedback is not taken lightly. We want to investigate further about this. When you have a moment, please send us a private message with your full name and confirmation number. We hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed May 23, 2022

Made a reservation hold one hour ahead of arrival while on road using my credit card- When we got to the hotel my husband took my cell phone showing our confirmation number. He wanted to use his credit card to make the payment. Keep in mind his last name is different than mine but again the front desk associate was given my confirmation number. We later discovered BOTH of our credit cards were billed for the stay. When I called to explain their error directly to the hotel, their response was that I never checked in and I wouldn’t be refunded. I reexplained and told them to check their security of in and out and they would see my husband and I were BOTH there. It was their error in booking a new reservation when my husband went in to initially check in-

Pinned

Thank you for reaching out to share this experience, Melanie. Be aware that we are going through our high season, and holding time can be longer than expected. On the other hand, we know billing issues are a pressing matter, so we are eager to step in and help. Please send us a private message with the booking information. We'll need the hotel address, date of arrival, and confirmation #. After this information is received, we can start investigating further. Hope to hear from you soon. -Debbie

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Jan. 28, 2022

Due to flight to work being cancelled I was stranded in Calgary very early, I needed to get a room for 4 days and like staying at the Comfort inn. When I got there I was a little stressed as it was 1030 am and check ins are 3 pm. After talking to Marilyn at front desk she let me get to my room and a great room at that but it was letting me in that made my day. I'm thankful for this person.

Pinned

Hi there, Gerald! We want the opportunity to share this with the hotel owner for review. Can you please send us a private message with your confirmation number, date of arrival, and the name on the reservation? We will be waiting for your response. -Grettel

Reviewed Oct. 21, 2021

I have been a Diamond Member since 2007 and spend 250+ days a year exclusively at Choice Hotels. I booked three nights at the Comfort Inn in Leesville LA at least 3-4 weeks in advance. It is in my profile to always have the top floor (if available). When I checked in I was NOT greeted as a Diamond Member (not greeted as a Diamond member at least 90% of the time). I was booked on the first floor. When I asked why I was on the fist floor and if the top floor was available the front desk acted annoyed and said the rooms were assigned that morning. I checked in early (3:00). The parking lot was empty. I called Choice Hotels Corporate Customer Service. They called the hotel and said they would take care of it and the Manager would call me. I NEVER received a call from the manager.

I spent three nights being awakened by the guests above me. After several calls to Choice Hotels Corporate Customer Service (which is not US based and I have a hard time understanding them), no resolution. I do not have time to call as it takes several phone calls and 20-30 minutes before anyone answers. Choice Hotels clearly does not prioritize dedicated Diamond Members. I will be changing Hotel Chain immediately as there are much nicer hotels with US based Customer Service and better rewards programs.

Pinned

We appreciate your loyalty and membership with us, Andy! It is saddened to hear that the hotel fell short in providing you with the top-notch service you deserve. We would like to investigate this further. Could you send a private message with your confirmation number, the name on the reservation, and the date of arrival? We appreciate the opportunity to improve and hope to hear from you soon. - Jeremiah

Reviewed Aug. 7, 2021

I am a 74 year old male who was crippled in a bad accident about five years ago and primarily have difficulties walking any distance. I have a permanent handicapped placard. This is the third year that I had planned an extended stay at the Comfort Inn in Avon, Colorado. I arrived there on July 29, 2021. In the past, the staff and general manager, Sheri, were most helpful. This year they were surly and sometimes outright rude.

The facility, which I understand to be a local owner franchise, implemented a one vehicle per room rule. As I did two years ago, I and my party had an RV and two cars to park, which was fine then, but not allowed this year. I was allowed to park my RV there, but not the two cars, although I have a handicapped placard and there were many unused handicapped parking spaces, as well as normal parking spaces. When I asked where we could park our cars, they suggested that we park in the U. S. Post Office lot next door, which would have been illegal. We ended up parking on the street some distance away.

The day after my arrival, I briefly parked my personal vehicle close to my room to unload more items into my room. When I returned to my car, a notice had been placed on my car stating that I was parked illegally. When I took the notice and my handicapped placard to the front desk, I was told that this was my only warning and the next time I parked in the Comfort Inn lot, my car would be booted and towed. I explained again that I was handicapped and could not walk extended distances, such as from the Comfort Inn to where my car was parked on the street, without suffering substantial discomfort. I was offered no help.

I was told by the GM, Sheri, that they implemented this policy because they were completely booked every night. While this may have been true, the parking lot at the Comfort Inn was only 70-80% full at night and 5 to 15% full during the day. They had at least six handicapped parking spaces the were never used by others. There was never a time that my parking an extra vehicle in their lot would have been a problem. I witnessed Sheri yelling at another couple because of where they were parked. I was able to talk to them later, and they said that both Sheri and other member of the staff were rude to them as well.

I had planned a 13 day stay at the Comfort Inn, but cancelled the last week of my stay and moved to another hotel with lots of parking and a most helpful staff. I still have not received the refund I was promised by the Comfort Inn front desk staff.I have never been treated so poorly at a hotel or been subjected to pain and suffering unnecessarily. Besides this review, I will be filing a Americans with Disabilities Act complaint. This Comfort Inn has lots of deficiencies that need to be corrected in their plant, their staff and their attitude.

Pinned
    Since we do not have access to the day-to-day operations, we can only send your feedback to the hotel. As well, regarding your refund, for further assistance, please contact the hotel directly. Alternatively, so we can review your reservations, please sent us a Private message with your full name, date of arrival of the stay, and confirmation number. Thank you for reaching out to us. Have a great day!

CC: 10387882

Coverage

Reviewed Aug. 2, 2021

Room floor has big nasty spot. Sheets and bed covering had stains. Bed covering was torn. No one ever at front desk. You have to go find them. No towels available until afternoons. Trash containers in lobby and front door over flowing and next day still maybe a couple had been emptied but most still full. Washer and dryers not working at all signs on them and the ones we used did not work well.

Pinned

I would have also been disappointed by that, Dennie! We would like to investigate this matter. Could you please send us more details through a private message? Also, please include the hotel's locations, date of arrival, and the name on the reservation. We will be waiting for your reply. - Jeremiah

Reviewed July 28, 2021

Our 19 year old daughter was traveling with friends and was told she could not check in at an age under 21 due to some supposed teen suicide law. JR, the desk associate, was very rude and disrespectful. I am trying to contact the company but the website has been unhelpful. JR's supervisor is Scott ** according to JR but I can't verify that. Fortunately we found friends in the area to allow a couple of 19 year old young ladies to stay with them rather than sleep on the streets of OKC.

Pinned

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, AJ. We are sad to learn of the problems your daughter encountered to check-in at this property. We sincerely regret that the hotel's staff left a lot to be desired, so we'd like to make a proper follow-up on it. We kindly ask you to send us a private message with the confirmation number, arrival date, and name on the reservation. We'll keep an eye on your response.

Joe

Choice Hotels International

Reviewed July 5, 2021

If you are in Louisville KY, and are staying at the Comfort Inn (Choice Hotels) on 4444 Dixie Highway, you need to read this. First red flag, the reservation was incorrect. Second red flag, the room was dirty, looked like no one vacuumed, the tv remote looked like it was never cleaned, and the supply for the in room coffee was never replenished. Third red flag, we had to hold the handle to flush the toilet. Fourth red flag, (the one that broke the camel's back), in the morning, we ran the water in the bathroom sink, a STRONG sewer smell overcame us. We then decided that enough is enough, so we left as fast as we could, while holding our noses shut. The room was way overpriced for the things we went through. We should have slept in the car instead. If there was ratings on this hotel from 1 to 10 we would have rated it a negative 5. We are preferred members of Choice Hotels and believe we should be treated accordingly.

Pinned

Hello, Lola! We are disappointed to learn about the poor level of housekeeping you had during your visit. Choice Hotels aims to provide all our guests with an exceptional stay, and we're sorry to hear that the hotel failed to meet those standards of quality conditions. To better assist you, can you please send us a private message verifying your full name, arrival date, and confirmation number? Once we have this information, we are going to follow up accordingly. -Liz.

Reviewed Sept. 23, 2020

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Oakridge Tn. The room was clean. The hallway smelled like cigarette smoke. The A/C unit was very loud. The tub would not drain. The wall paint was peeling badly and I was overcharged and no one will help me. All I am getting is a run around. We will not be back.

Pinned

We sincerely understand that money is a pressing matter, Mechelle! And we are also disappointed to hear of the experience you had at the Comfort Inn as this is not the standard that Choice Hotels strive to deliver. Please allow us to review your case to assist you. When time allows, could you send us a private message with your confirmation number, arrival date, and the name on the reservation? We'll be waiting for your message. -Jendy

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2020

Room was mid remodel. Probably not appropriate for rental. Carpets were gross, none of us would go barefoot anywhere. The walls were filthy. Food, and product stains all over the white/beige walls surrounding the sinks. Popcorn ceilings... black mold all over the inside of the toilet. I emailed photos of the questionable areas to the GW eryn, she replied with a List of excuses for the filth. I didn’t even bother arguing. Just said that we would never return. For $150 on a Tuesday... I feel like I should have at least been able to walk barefoot on the carpet.

Pinned

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, Kiley. We regret that the accommodations have left much to be desired. As the service you have described does not represent what we aim to deliver to valued guests like you. When you have a moment, please send us a private response with your confirmation#, hotel name, hotel address, arrival date, and name on the reservation. Once we receive the information, we will make sure that your experience does not go unnoticed. -Helder

Reviewed July 18, 2020

Stayed at Comfort Inn on Sycamore View in Bartlett, Tn. Had to be at hospital at 6am the next morning. The rooms were dirty. Floor was wet around the tv stand. The coffee maker did not work and the microwave started beeping in the middle of the night. Drug deals going on in parking lot. Nobody wearing mask while walking around inside hotel. This was during covid 19 pandemic. There was also a prostitute walking out to cars very often. Will never stay there again.

Pinned

We are disappointed to learn about the frustrating experience you had, Jeri. We strongly believe that improvements must take place promptly at this property. When you have a moment, please send us a private message with your comfirmation#, arrival date, and name on the reservation. We hope to hear back from you soon! -Helder

Reviewed July 18, 2020

The rooms are large and almost too clean. They smelt like chemicals but I think it's because of the virus. Better safe than sorry. The cost was amazing and the beds were very comfortable but the shower was bad. It was too hot or too cold. Couldn't do anything to make it in between. The place is better than I thought it would be for the money we paid. I would recommend this hotel if you're on a budget. It's really pretty good.

Pinned

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Bonnie. It is our pleasure to welcome you to our branded properties. Cleanliness is and has always been one of our top priorities. Rest assured, your comments will not go unnoticed as we have shared them with proper parties for review. We hope to see you soon for another great experience! -Helder

Reviewed July 14, 2020

Comfort Inn Suites is part of the Choice Rewards program. I am always greeted with a welcome package from a friendly receptionist. The lobby is always clean with complimentary newspaper, coffee, tea, & water. The rooms have a pullout couch with a partial divider & the beds are so comfortable I finally had to look at the label & order one for my guest room. The continental breakfast usually includes hot food with dry & baked goods and fresh fruit. If I am paying for a room I will go the necessary distance to find a Comfort Inn Suites. Not a Comfort Inn Or any other Choice Hotel But a comfort inn suites.

Pinned

We are so glad to learn how satisfied are you with the service received, Lisa. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your kind words. We hope to welcome you back soon for another great experience. -Helder

Reviewed July 13, 2020

I like most Comfort Inns. They all pretty much seem to have a good clean property. There's no smoking at all inside the bldg and it helps to keep them running nicely. They keep the rooms clean and towels are fresh along with good beds and bedding. Never had a bad bed either. I think the bit pricier hotels is better because it helps keep the riff raff out of the hotels. Is just my opinion and that’s good peace of mind when your car is in a parking lot and all your belongings are in a strange room. They have complimentary breakfasts which is a nice add on and usually they sit close to a restaurant within walking distance. I also like the fact that you can become a Choice member and earn free nights with points if you travel a lot for work or just like to see the world.

Comfort Inn I do believe is on the nicer side of their Choice Hotels but that’s just my opinion. You can stay for a week or by the month I believe if you travel for work and need microwaves and it has a sitting area along with a nice desk to work on if you need that. The rooms are far enough apart that you don’t hear the doors slam every time someone comes and goes from or to their room and no noisy hallways because they aren’t cheaply put together. I give it a 5 star for the price along with amenities you get from Choice Hotels.

Pinned

We are so glad to learn how satisfied are you with the service received, Tammy. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your kind words. We hope to welcome you back soon for another great experience. -Helder

Reviewed July 4, 2020

Country Inns and Suites offers a perfect mid-priced accomodation in a clean and comfortable room. The staff is always friendly and available to assist. The free breakfast is varied to please all tastes. The pool is well kept and relaxing. Amenities include free Wifi and a fitness room. Coffee and tea are always available in the lobby. Free cookies at the front desk in the evening are a bonus treat!

Reviewed July 3, 2020

The Comfort Inn Suite was really nice and Rochester Minnesota. Because of the coronavirus we wasn't able to get a full breakfast but they did give us a carry-out breakfast which was really nice. The only downfall due to Covid19 he wasn't able to clean our rooms daily because of the coronavirus. They can only clean the room once we leave so that was a downer. I love their waffles and I wasn't able to eat waffles there because covid-19, that was a downer as well but other than that, the hotel was excellent, beautiful very clean. The people was really nice. I would go there again, and I would recommend more people to go there. It's close to Mayo clinic and surrounded by a lot of shopping areas so all-in-all I'll get over 4 and 1/2 star.

Pinned

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Ronda. It is our pleasure to welcome you to our branded properties. Cleanliness is and has always been one of our top priorities. Rest assured, your comments will not go unnoticed as we have shared them with proper parties for review. We hope to see you soon for another great experience! -Helder

Reviewed June 2, 2020

When IU canceled its grad ceremony on 3/23/20 due to covid pandemic, I immediately canceled my hotel reservations. GM assured me MANY times that I would be refunded $1650 deposit which I paid back in 5/2019! COO in AZ corporate office emailed me today to say there will be NO refunds issued! Offering 2 year credit to stay at ONLY their hotel. What good will that do me when I live in NY and my daughter has graduated IU?!

Reviewed May 17, 2020

I stayed several times at the Comfort Inn in Chilliwack, B.C.. During my last stay in April 2020, the hotel kept my deposit. A subsequent phone call to the hotel advised me that I was being accused of spilling juice and smoking in the room. Neither of these things were true. In fact, during that stay I had mentioned to front desk that the room had a foul odor and was unclean! I was told to email the manager about my deposit. Several emails and phone calls have all been ignored. Front desk staff told me that the manager is aware of my attempted contacts but he obviously lacks professionalism and is not responding.

I called Choice Hotels customer service to complain about my treatment. They gave me a file number but basically told me that after they contact the manager they cannot do anything to compel him to refund my money if he still refuses. Horrible customer service that does not stand behind their brand. I recommend that people that don't want to be scammed avoid any hotel that is owned by Choice Hotels.

Comfort Inn Company Information