1.08/5
Based on 191 reviews that contain star ratings

228 Alitalia Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Poor performance, negligence and bad-faith. Alitalia AZ715 flight arrived slightly late in Rome, from where I would depart on another Alitalia flight AZ800 to my final destiny. In the connection area (Rome), there was no Alitalia’s correspondents. When I arrived at the AZ800 departure gate, the bus that would take the passengers to the airplane was still at the door and the ground staff affirmed "they were waiting for me and my colleagues”. But then they say "someone" had cancelled my name in the system. It means Alitalia flight AZ715 was late (not me) and their staff denied my embarkation on the bus to the connecting flight AZ800, even though they were waiting for other passengers! Why could Alitalia wait for other passengers but not for me?

After that, they did not offer me the option of the next flight, so that I had to wait for hours at the airport. The staff did not write down the reason of the cancellation/boarding denial, as I demanded. At last, Alitalia called the airport POLICE when I insisted my EU Regulation EC 261/2004 rights should be observed (I should have been given at least a meal and be given access to telephone calls and internet). They threaten me and exposed me in front of all other clients by calling the POLICE only because I demanded respect to my most basic rights!

When I sent my complaint, they not only took 50 days to answer it but also lied: they affirmed that "I had missed" my connecting flight AZ800. Please! The bus with the other passengers was still there and they were waiting for others to arrive: Alitalia simply wrongly cancelled my name on their system and did not have the dignity to admit their error, or offer any assistance or compensation for such mistake. Poor performance, negligence and bad-faith: it was all I have seen in their work.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

If it was possible, Alitalia deserves negative stars. This was, by far, the worst experience I have ever had with an airline, domestic or international. Not only did the airline lose my luggage for my entire trip (and returning my bag and items damaged), but they also treated me with rudeness and disrespect on multiple accounts in person and on the phone. Their workers also clearly are not familiar with any of their policies because I was told multiple pieces false information regarding the lost luggage process.

They ended up costing me hundreds of dollars, which they refused to reimburse even a small portion of that despite the fact I followed their instructions when they concluded my luggage was lost. I was willing to provide them with an opportunity to restore my faith in their services, but it is obvious that they do not care one bit about their customers. Not only am I never flying with Alitalia again, but I also would strongly advise choosing another airline. I hope that no traveler has to experience the stress and loss that Alitalia put me through. Stay as far away from this airline as you can!

Get expert buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I tried to book tickets from their website on 18 July 2018. Everything was going alright until after the payment being complete. The website glitched and never gave me my ticket. I tried to contact them and they said the money will be refunded that week, and then it didn't and it became "In some days" and then it's been a month and they say they "released" the money and "unblocked" it but my money was never being held on provision or anything like that. My money was fully drawn from my account and I have proof of this. And every time I tell them I can prove them that money was completely drawn from my account and ask for their proof they go silent!

Original review: July 16, 2018

I booked a trip on Alitalia non-stop to Rome to go to the Amalfi Coast for August 2018. We booked the trip November 2017. My wife discovered she was pregnant in January of 2018. It was going to be our babymoon but she gave birth 3 months early at 26 weeks. My baby daughter will be in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit until the end of September fighting for her life. We have to be there for our daughter both for kangaroo care and because my wife has to pump breast milk for survival and proper development of our severely premature daughter. Alitalia said the tickets are not transferable, not refundable and not able to be postponed. They said the only way they would reimburse us is if my daughter was DEAD. Are you kidding me? This is a disgusting and emotionally detached company. Please never use them, I know I never will again! I hope this airline folds. $1,600. Pathetic.

Original review: July 9, 2018

This airline is terrible! Their airplanes are ancient, the seats are not only narrow but super uncomfortable (lumpy and ill-proportioned), and don’t let me get started on the staff who, with very few exceptions, were rude when they were not being condescending. A horrible experience I won’t be repeating!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alitalia?

Original review: July 8, 2018

I approached Alitalia to get refund for my ticket as I have a medical condition raised 6 days before traveling to Japan. They refuse to refund my ticket and saying exciting condition> My condition is not exciting and they are worst to respond and also worst to travel with.

Original review: June 29, 2018

In October, 2017, I purchased a premium economy ticket on Alitalia Airlines for a June, 2018 flight from Miami to Rome and selected my seat to sit next to my family. The day before the flight, I tried to check in online and was advised to see an agent at the airport. At the airport, the agent downgraded me to coach due to the flight being oversold. I was not able to sit with my family but I was told I would receive 75% back on my ticket. It is now been almost a month, three emails and two phone calls to Alitalia later, with no result/response or apology other than it is under review. To add insult to injury, the flight was horrible - extremely rude flight attendants, uncomfortable seats, non-working tv monitor and dirty airplane. The reason for this review should be obvious - I want Alitalia to compensate me as they agreed and, although I don't see it happening, an apology would be appreciated.

Original review: June 24, 2018

My wife and I flew via Alitalia from JFK to Rome on May 4th and returned on May 11th. While there my wife had a call from the airline to say that our flight was overbooked and we needed to take an earlier flight through Delta airlines. We were quite surprised since we purchased business class seats both ways. I called the airline back the next day to protest the change since it meant that we would time in Positano and would need to leave very early on travel day to make the flight.

When I finally spoke to an agent after a 1 hour hold, she proposed a substantial but fair reduction in the ticket cost to compensate for our inconvenience. In fact, it was this agent that forwarded us our new flight details after my call. Although I asked her to confirm our conversation via email, she never did. But since she sent me the new flight info, one would think the airline could identify her. Well I was told by Alitalia NYC customer service to put it in writing so I did. I sent them all the attachments on May 9th.

Hearing nothing I wrote them again to express my need to hear from them. I told them that the change of airline also meant that I couldn't eat on the return flight since Delta didn't know that I have a food allergy. I followed up on May 13th, 17th, 25th and again on June 10th. Each time I call to inquire I'm told that they will get to it. I have documented all of this and I am posting all of it on customer review sites. They are insensitive, and arrogant with their customers. After many flights with Alitalia, we are very disappointed and I'm done with them.

Updated on 07/15/2018: As of today July 14th, there has been no response from Alitalia. Our travel occurred on May 4th and May 11th and my calls for them to address horrendous inconvenience and aggravation they caused my wife and I began while we're still on vacation in Italy. Every time I called for a status report, I was told to put my complaint in writing and they would respond within 30 days. It's now 77 days since my 1st call and they have not replied.

Today I decided to call again so I called their NYC customer service center. After a nearly one hour wait someone answered. I proceeded to explain the matter from the beginning. I thought the man that answered was really listening as I gave dates relating to our travel and all substantive complaints that I filed and then the true Alitalia Customer Service culture was exposed. The attendant interrupts me to say, "Sir, put your complaint in writing and allow 30 days for a response." He clearly didn't listen to a word I said. I then told him just that and he replied, "we do not respond by phone. I tell you again, allow 30 days," and he hung up. I give up just as most others do but my Alitalia days are over.

Original review: June 1, 2018

We flew from San Antonio, Texas to Cairo and Alitalia was our last airline. Our luggage did not not arrive with us in Cairo. It arrived there day after but they did not deliver it right away to the hotel where we're at. Since we were in the Holy Land Pilgrimage we have to move on to another place so we advise the Airline to send it back to the original airport in San Antonio, Texas, USA. They had a message that the luggages will be sent back to Chicago O'Hare.

We arrived here in San Antonio, Texas, USA 5/26/2018 and our 2 original luggages were not here at the airport. Their world tracking doesn't have an update of the whereabouts of our bags and some of the people that answer the phone on their Lost and found are not very helpful and keep saying JUST WAIT. Until when are we going to wait. Our bags had both addresses, email and telephone numbers. Why can they use those too. VERY FRUSTRATING!!! THE CONTENTS OF OUR LUGGAGES ARE VERY VALUABLE TO US. All what we wanted is to return the bags **. We are pretty sure the bags are there in Chicago lost and found.

Original review: May 24, 2018

This airline absolutely sucks. This airline has the most deceptive baggage policy in the world. We booked our tickets through Kayak and *WERE NOT* informed of the baggage policies beyond the usual thing. When we traveled from Palermo to Naples, we were allowed to check one bag and carry on a bag with no additional fees. However, the problem began on our flight from Naples to Rome. We could have easily taken the train. However, we decided to take the plane. Unfortunately, when we went to check our bags, we were informed our checked bags were each over 8 kg. They charged us 53 Euros per bag to check them... Yes!!! 53 Euros per bag. This is for a 45 minute flight! In what universe is that a reasonable bag fee.

The ticket agent gave us a lot of crap and a lot of misleading information about what our options were. Very deceptive business practices. According to their company policies, we were charged the wrong excess baggage fee... but they won't even refund that and charge us the right fee. I won't even go into the long lines to check in, the constantly changing flight information, the barrage of useless emails, and a customer service department that is anything but... DO NOT FLY THIS AIRLINE. I repeat "DO NOT FLY THIS AIRLINE". They are scamming you with bags and trying to introduce all sorts of hidden fees. Take the train for much less money, no baggage restrictions, etc. This airline is the worst I have ever encountered.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I flew Alitalia airline and even the service on the plane from Milan to Brindisi service was poor. I had to discuss with the airline staff why I needed to wear specific headphones to block out the pressure. Then we got to Brindisi and they had lost my luggage. Since then trying to get the luggage back has proved to be a nightmare. Several phone call (phone numbers that aren’t answered) and emails that don’t seem to arrive to the company’s inbox. Having also since been patronised by their member of staff as I was explaining the need for the medication in the bag. Horrendous service. Reminded me why I would never fly using them again.

Original review: March 23, 2018

We all know these types of aircrafts are small seating. So first of all it was an extremely uncomfortable 10 hour flight. However, I will never fly this airline again for TWO ridiculous reasons: First, my purse fell out of my backpack onto the floor near my seat. I realized this as I was going to my next flight to Florence and notified Alitalia immediately (maybe 15 minutes after I got off the plane). No one took me seriously.

Finally, security told me someone found my purse (they explained it and confirmed my identification), and they would walk it down to me before my next flight. Well, that was a LIE. No one cared and no one came. I was without my government documents AND BANK CARDS for my ENTIRE TWO WEEK TRIP. On top of this, the ONLY reason why anyone would speak to me is because my cousin who lives in Bari explained the situation.

Then, it took me 10 days for them to even tell me where my purse was (when I flew back to Rome), went to the police station in the airport, went through HELL to get my purse and when I finally did, it was clear they rummaged through it. That would have been fine if they didn't take my things! Come to find out, one of the employees STOLE my bank cards, license and government documents. I have tried to speak to several people and have gotten nowhere. They JUST DO NOT CARE. It's been 6 MONTHS now... NO WORD, NO CALL, NO EMAIL NO CONSIDERATION.

Lastly, I informed the airline MONTHS in advance that my fiance is a type 1 diabetic. For those of you that don't know, type 1 is hereditary and he was born with it... No diet can help. I explained to them that he must eat a low carb/sugar meal. What did they give him ON ALL 3 FLIGHTS? BREAD, BREAD, BREAD AND MORE BREAD, AND HIGH SUGAR FRUIT. My meal was LESS sugar filled than his was. So his sugar was all over the place every time (because obviously he needed to eat regardless). There's NO EXCUSE for all of these issues, especially for the amount of money we paid for these flights. Just a total lack of consideration from Alitalia and its staff. Don't ever think anyone there will help you.

Original review: March 13, 2018

The worst airport service and airline that I have ever been to and I travel a lot so I have been to many airports. Our flight was at 10 am and we were standing in line to check in at 8 am. We were in the family line because of baby. There were just 2 families before us. The women at the counter literally took 1 hour to check them in. It was 9 am by the time we got to the counter, now it was a different lady helping us. She didn't know what she was doing. It was 9 30 and we were still waiting. I checked the screen and it showed the flight was boarding. I told her the flight was boarding and she said it wasn't and we didn't have to worry about it. Then the manager walks in and tells us, flight is closed and he especially has the flight waiting for us. We told him we have been standing here for hour and a half and these people are not able to check us in.

The lady at the counter lied to our faces and said we came late. So finally we check in, and he tells us that we need to run to the gate otherwise they will close the gate and if we miss the flight it is not their responsibility. We started arguing that it's their fault we are late but he rude, arrogant and ignorant and started yelling at us that we should come to the airport early. We had to go get our vats money back and he told us we have to choose, either catch the flight or get the vats back.

Just to add this is happening with us carrying a 1 yr old, stroller and 2 bags. We run to the security check, and to the gate. We were being rushed. When we got to the gate we realized we forgot the stroller at security check. We told the staff at the gate that we forgot our stroller and if we could run and get it. The staff at the counter started screaming that it's not their responsibility and either we go get the stroller or miss the flight, we had to choose one and if we miss the flight then it's not their responsibility. On top of all this we requested a vegetarian meal which we did not get. Also we requested a bassinet which they did not give us. I had to carry a 1 yr old on my lap in a 13-hour flight. Overall worst flight experience. I would recommend everyone to not waste your money on Alitalia.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

My brother flew in JFK on 1/7/2018 from Athens with a stop in Rome. Alitalia lost his bag and is not helping us recover it. Their lost and found phone is almost constantly "unavailable" and then they gave his bag to "Bex Delivery" who has not delivered it for 3 days and is also never picking up the phone. It is really hard to explain how angry I am with their level of incompetence and lack of care for their customers. I even resorted to complaining on social media and I was promptly ignored. I would encourage anyone reading this to choose another airline. Even if you spend a little bit extra money, your mental health definitely worth more than that.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

If I could leave 0 stars on this review, I would. We had a delayed flight from Rome to Belgrade. It was delayed due to the weather. Understood. However, the staff was not only unorganized but also extremely rude for no reason. We were put on another flight which left a few hours later... staff sent us from desk to desk, all across the airport, just to find someone to provide us with a voucher for a sandwich!

I mean, no one, not a single staff member could direct us... we wasted a few hours at that airport when we could have stowed our things in a locker and went to see the city for a couple of hours. Instead, we were misinformed not once, not twice, not three times, but probably 5 or six times by different staff, unable to write us a simple voucher for food. Staff was extremely rude and incompetent. Complete waste of time and money. Never flying with them again.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I have traveled by Alitalia a few times. Today I accompanied my son to the airport, usually he has a small carry-on luggage and a personal bag but this time we were stopped by the staff who was weighting the carry-on luggage. Previously we (my husband, my son and me) have never had any problems about the carry-on bags and if there is a new rule I was not aware, even though last year and this year I travelled with Alitalia to London and New York. The staff (no name of staff shown on jacket) was very rude because my son had 1 kilo of excess. I tried to ask him about the solution but he was just rude sending us back twice while he was tapping on others shoulders saying "é un amico" and let them pass.

When I took out my iphone for my personal use, he yelled at me that he was going to call the police because I was taking his picture or making video. What nonsense! Then he called his supervisor to talk to me. I really don't understand what was all this show about. He also insulted me saying "mo parla inglese", really I'm not Italian. I just wanted to ask him about the solution of the excess carry-on luggage. I really did not expect this kind of customer service as frankly saying I enjoy traveling with Alitalia.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Paid for upgraded seats from economy to premium economy. On trip to Rome and return trip the upgrade wasn't recognized, they put us in regular seats. When I requested a refund for the upgraded seats they refused. They were rude like I have never heard in my life! Don't use this airline!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

In January I booked a flight from Winnipeg, Manitoba to Rome, Italy through Travelocity (Never ever use these guys). In February I was printing my itinerary and other reservations. I found out that Alitalia changed the Toronto to Rome portion to leave Toronto the day BEFORE I arrived from Winnipeg. After 6 hours on the phone with Travelocity (never ever use these guys) I got an email saying the trip was canceled and I would get a full refund. This was February 18th. After months of messages back and forth and a flurry of lies from Travelocity (never ever use these guys) I have still not received my refund. $2000.00.

They finally gave me a contact for Alitalia so I could talk to them direct. After several emails and only automated response I have still not received the refund they promised. There is no way to talk to anyone there. I would like to see them lose their right to land in Canada if all they are going to do is rip Canadians off knowing there is little we can do. Come on Transport Canada. Do the right thing. Does anyone know of any legal steps I can take against these jerks?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I was attending my sister's wedding in Belgrade Serbia. My flight was from JFK to Rome, and then a final destination in Belgrade, all Alitalia flights. This was my first and last flight with them. The ride was subpar, but not the biggest issue. The big issue was that once I arrived in Belgrade my luggage was nowhere to be found. Apparently it got lost in Rome but no one can tell me where it is. It's since been over 48 hours and nothing. I called several different customer service numbers, all which were useless. The best they could do was give me a tracking number (PIR) that doesn't track anything!!! All it says is this: TRACING CONTINUES. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER. What does that even mean. Now I have to buy an all new suit and everything for the incompetence of the airline. I would seriously avoid this airline.

Original review: June 10, 2017

Horrible airline. Check in at JFK was the worst due to chaos and unorganization. We printed boarding passes online, went to the checkpoint, waited in line for over 30 minutes only to be told that Alitalia requires their own boarding passes. Had to go back to Alitalia counter to be re-ticketed by a inattentive agent. This is BS. Upgraded to Business class, complete waste of money. Little to No service, no alcohol offered, no ice, warm soda, horrible food, attendants were RUDE, ABRASIVE, AND ARROGANT at best. One side of the plane was offered wine and water and the other side received NO SERVICE AT All.

To make matters worse our luggage was lost. Attendants should be retrained in service, and not spend so much time yelling at passengers for using the wrong BATHROOM. Heard they went on strike, for what? They don't do their job at all. If I was the corporation, I would let them all go and rehire people who have a passion for doing their job.

Original review: May 9, 2017

We had to wait for the supervisor from the Alitalia because we didn't have a special assistance for our son - 14 years old to fly from Malaga to Rome. The supervisor didn't want to help us and said he is not going to fly. She either didn't want to be cooperative with her colleague from the call service where we had to ask for help. She is rude and didn't want to introduce herself. Her name is Laura - Italian background, and we had to ask the police for help because the employee from Alitalia didn't want to help us... What a shame that people which are not able to work with customers are pretending that they are working! We decided to go public, because everybody has to know that the Supervisor from Alitalia in the airport of Malaga is extremely impolite and rude person!

Original review: April 22, 2017

In 16/12/2015 during a business trip to Milano, my bag didn't arrive to Malpensa airport. Several promises from the staff ended to none. They responded to me with refund reference after the stipulated period in Alitalia policy. I showed bills for expenses afforded, medicine needed and documents for important business meeting for 3 days in first class hotel in Milan. After 45 days Alitalia offered 600 Euros against true bills. I claimed less than 10 times their amount for the pain, sufferance and expenses. They never replied back despite my several calls and emails. I consider this as a kind of discrimination because if I were a European or American they would had been coming to refund or at least a compromise by reply to my calls & emails. I would advise all the third world people NOT TO USE THIS REALLY BAD AIRLINE.

Original review: March 15, 2017

On 3 different occasions I was not able to purchase tickets through Alitalia website. Not functioning. When called customer service, I was kept on hold for 30 mins, then call was dropped. I called again, on hold for 40 mins. charges occurred from calling customer service. Then customer service wasn't able to complete due to internet failure. Extremely poor service.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I booked tickets for family members with a return flight out of JFK on 3/14/17. As r airline it turns out a few days before the flight there was a blizzard warning announced for 3/14 in New York. I immediately called Alitalia requesting to change the flight to a sooner date but was notified that I will have to pay a $300 penalty plus the change in airfare. I tried again a day before the flight after every other airline had announced that they cancelled flights for 3/14 and they still didn't have it in their system! I was told that at this point even if I paid the penalty I most likely could not book 2 seats before the storm hit as everyone already switched off the flights from 3/14.

I believe Alitalia was fully aware of the flight cancellation days ago. They simply extorted money from passengers by not formally canceling the flight, thus requiring them to pay the penalty. To top it all off, after finally receiving an email notification from Alitalia that the flight was cancelled, I called to reschedule. When I spoke to the rep she told me that the cancellation was NOT YET IN THEIR SYSTEM!!! Can someone please explain to me how a major airline can function in 2017 without having entered the new millennium???

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

In many occasions I have struggles to purchase a ticket on the Alitalia website following the receipt of a promotion via email while it is practically impossible to purchase a ticket. Shouldn't Alitalia first repair all the malfunctions of their booking engine prior to send promotions that are impossible to book online? Do not expect a reply from Alitalia as unfortunately well known the infamous customer through past years. I have sent many messages of complaint or request for assistance but all remained unsolved and unanswered if not by an automatic no-reply message... It is a very annoying experience and what is worse is that the Airline keeps investing in the look and style of their website and staff uniforms while should seriously look into its functionality and training of their staff at customer service. Simply do not fly Alitalia if you can avoid to do so.

Updated on 03/31/2017: Purchased 3 tickets online which took me several days and I'm seriously not joking. I insisted until I could finally finish the purchase transaction online being this the only airline at the moment that flies into Pescara airport via Milan... Guess what? Part of the journey or the entire routing has been cancelled and at today's date I still do not know if and when I will be able to use the 3 tickets I have purchased for 1 trip in April and 2 in May.

Tomorrow is Saturday and while the local Alitalia office is closed I will have to call office in Rome from the Netherlands hoping to get a full refund or to be reprotected in another acceptable flight. This is no news and it's not happening to me now but it's an old story with an Airline that for decades has been saved from going bankrupt. The worse is the rudeness and arrogance of many of the flight attendants and the customer service receptionist that are covering the job thanks, most probably, to a favour received by a friend of a friend connected to some manager in the airline business. Another bad experience reason for me to stop flying Ah! L'Italia.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

Terrible airline. Planes are old and seats are narrow. Worst-- staff is incredibly rude. I cannot imagine they will remain in business long given their apparent complete lack of focus on the customer experience.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

Alitalia's Millemiglia program is a joke. You cannot book a ticket with award miles at all. I tried last year and again today. My dates are very flexible and they don't seem to have any available. I asked for any date in April, May, June, I even made him check September and the customer rep could not find one. He went thru each date one by one because their system only allows them to put in each date instead of looking at what's available within a range. The worst system and the biggest gimmick ever. Then I ask rep if I can speak to a manager and he tells me "for what?" The worst customer service and this is a ** program just to get people to fly with them.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2016

This airline sucks. Their customer service was not helpful. I bought a ticket from them for overseas through CheapOair and got confirmation email and later text messages and emails alerting me to the flight and confirming it but when we went to airport they could not find the first reservation for the flight to NYC and I end up missing the flight from NYC to Rome. When I called back they said it was airport fault because in their system they could see everything was fine!!! Spent more than 2 hours on phone with no results. Do NOT use them.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

I believe my review is slightly different than the rest. My problem with Alitalia started back in the end of October where I purchased online a ticket from FCO to CAI. Although I paid the amount advertised which was on a special offer, I NEVER received confirmation nor my flight ticket. From there on, my ordeal started and is still ongoing. It has been 2 months already that I cannot get my refund nor a clarification whether I am on the flight I booked or not. After NUMEROUS calls to the customer service and waiting time around 15' each call, the only answer I am getting is that the airlines system is down and the soonest it is fixed they will deal with my issue as I am on a queue of around 3000 passengers. Unbelievable and simply ridiculous!!!

Besides having to spent so much time on the phone and only receiving apologies for the inconvenience and NO SOLUTION, I had to contact the department via email too, and the only answer I have received is that there's nothing they can do for my problem and the only way to solve it is by phone. Well, this is not a workable solution either! I have spent around €300 for a flight which I don't even know if I am in, no information provided, nor explanation or confirmation that I will be refunded. I am beyond frustrated at the moment as there seems to not be a solution and for such an enterprise, someone would expect some kind of customer service to say the least!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

I flew with Alitalia from TLV (Israel to Brasil). Once I arrived to Brasil I was told that my luggage is still in Rome and I will receive it the very next day. The next day I called several times to try to understand about my luggage and been transferred many times to other departments. Staff are totally unfriendly, service is awful. Nobody knows nothing about my luggage. I'm staying in Brasil for one month and I don't have anything to wear. My ticket number is **. File reference is **. Flight az807. I will never ever fly with Alitalia nor to Italy. This airlines is very, very bad. I will sue this airline. I will also cancel my returning ticket. People be aware of this awful airlines. They have no idea about customer service. Very awful. MY RATING TO THIS AIRLINES IS BELOW ZERO.

Alitalia Company Information