Bangkok Airways

Compare Airlines

Research top Airlines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Agents were very thorough and efficiently walked me through your the process. I was very pleased with the results and have lower payments now. Mileage program is basically non-existent as far as a rewards program goes. I've only flown once through this company and will likely choose something else next time. I thankfully didn't need to cancel, but if I would have, I would have thrown 8,000 dollars down the drain. They will give no money back- not even credit. It was expensive, but not as much as other airlines. It definitely could have been better and it definitely could have been worse. Online prices were roughly the same.

They were great, very accommodating and helpful, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable flying with their company, they were very friendly as well. The rewards was very helpful with making my decision with flying with the company, their choices for the awards will keep me coming back for sure, everyone likes rewards. They are very understanding than most airlines, and try to make it as easy as they can without any complications which makes it even better, love it when things go my way. The value is great for the price you pay, with everything combine and getting to your destination safe, couldn't ask for more, even their snacks are great, looking forward to the next flight.

The customer service is extremely friendly and helpful. The service is always fast and reliable and you truly feel as you are an important customer to their services. The rewards are very few and also takes some time to collect points to accumulate them. If there was a way to get more points and also more additions to the rewards program it would be a lot better. The cancellation policy is quick and seemingly flawless. Always a quick refund of money if a cancellation does occur and no hassles to try and keep your flight. The price for this flight is very reasonable. The flights are always pleasant and the staff always tends to your every needs.

The representative on the phone was very helpful when I called to make my reservation. The lady told me everything I needed to know. The flight attendant was very comforting during such a long flight. The rewards program is very fruitful. I've already racked up enough frequent flyer miles that my next trip is on the house. I would definitely recommend using the rewards program. The cancellation fee for a flight is a little pricey but with all the other benefits it's worth it. I wish it were a little bit less but that's just one drawback. I looked around and I could not find a more affordable avenue to reach my destination. I love this airline. The price is the best. And all the amenities really wowed me.

It is an interesting flight that offers good deal to visit Asia. I have been to Thailand twice and I have it Bangkok Air. It is good. So it is good to use. All fun to be in it. That is one great adventure to have, by using this airway and you should enjoy every minutes that you are in it whenever you travel there. A wonderful moment to have and of course the discount is great. And if you happen to cancel the fly, you are being offered a variety of offers ranging from discount to full refund. All interest are with this company. It is lovely to do business with them. I had great time with them and I want to repeat the process again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bangkok Airways?

They were nice and welcoming. Offered an assortment of items and made sure I was extremely comfortable. Presentable and trustworthy. Came to check every few minutes. The cancellation policy is okay, reasonable enough. I didn't have to cancel my flight and I doubt most do have to but in any case, the fee charged was reasonable. Definitely got what I paid for. The service and assortment of items is fabulous and would definitely fly again at this rate. Not too high and not too low.

Very polite and helpful with information and services. I was very pleased with stewardess. The snacks were great and I slept like a baby on the plane. It's a good value for what I pay. I can not honestly complain about it. You get what you pay for and this was recommended by my co-workers. I am so happy with the value.

The process to buy the ticket was simple and the employees were very professional. The plane was clean and the air flight attendants were clean and nice. The value of the flight that I took was wonderful for the price I paid, and I would highly recommend this airline to any of my friends or family traveling to Bangkok.

The customer service was great and made me feel like I was on top of the world. I was so happy and pleased with the quality of the services I received. The rewards were pretty cool I got one and was mildly happy with it. Felt like it was worth it enough. They gave it to me very quickly too so it was nice. The value was fair. The price was good for what it was and I liked it for that. I got a little more than what I expected too so that was very pleasing.

Very good, satisfied with the service, flight no turbulence, good food snacks, TV view is outstanding. 5 star recommended, no complaints. Will keep flying with this airline. I am satisfied with the rewards. Outstanding service.

Bangkok Airways Company Profile