2.10/5
Based on 30 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

40 Tires-Easy.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Ordered (2) tires on a Monday morning with an expected delivery time of 1-2 days. A FedEx label was immediately generated. By Wednesday, tracking indicated that tires had not been picked up (There went the 1-2 days). I emailed customer service, and they finally shipped. But wait, there's more... I received the tires on Friday. I didn't inspect them closely, loaded them in my truck bed, and drove an hour into town to the tire shop (I live in BFE). As I was sitting in the lobby, one of the technicians asked me if I was sure I wanted to put a different type of tire on the rear. He pointed out that my front tires were ST Maxx while the tires I ordered for the rear, were STT PROS. AFTER NOT MEETING THEIR DELIVERY TIME, THEY SHIPPED ME THE WRONG TIRES TOO!!! Thinking there was a chance I screwed up and ordered the wrong tires, I pulled up the invoice they emailed me. Nope. I ordered ST Maxx tires, and they sent me STT Pros.

So, while in the tire store lobby, (that I drove 2 hours round trip to for no reason), I called customer service. They were actually very nice. They scheduled FedEx to pick up the wrong tires, and are shipping out the right ones. When it's all said and done, it will have taken about 2 weeks to get the right tires. Completely frustrating experience, and I cannot recommend them.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I purchased two tires on Sat 7/21/18 on the website. They were supposed to arrive in two days which was the following Tuesday, and I took a day off work the day after (Wed) they were supposed to arrive so I can have them installed. One day before the arrival date there was no FedEx update. All it says was "shipping label created". Day two it still has the same tracking information and get this, on the FedEx help section it says that the shipper has "...not yet given it to FedEx".

I emailed customer service (same email when you place an order) and the person said and I quote the whole email: "we did get a confirmation of the tires shipping yesterday. The warehouse ships all tires in a FedEx trailer. The trailer was picked up yesterday afternoon and we are just waiting on FedEx to offload the tires and scan them into their system." That is a lie to my face and I don't respect a company that has to make these lies just to bring business! Do not purchase from them. I would highly recommend going in person to your local tire shop and ordering through them because you will get the run around with Tires-Easy and the feeling of being scammed! I am totally unhappy and extremely upset with this order! I will never order from them again!

Get expert buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Ordered 4 tires for my RV, in which I live, and was travelling in, from this company's website early on morning of June 26. Order was processed on June 26, 2018 @ approx 530 pm. Website said tires would be delivered in 2-4 days before placing order. After ordering tires, shipping confirmation said tires wouldn't be in hand for at least 5 days. Called customer service number and told them I was needing the tires sooner and that the website said differently. Spoke with Stephanie who informed me that the tires would be coming via FedEx home and wouldn't be in hand for at least 2 days more than the 2-4 days, and, that there was no other alternative available, and there was nothing she could or would do about it. That was the only way their company shipped tires.

Started tracking shipment via FedEx website and found that tires were in fact shipped via FedEx Ground. Tires were shipped in two separate packages of two tires each. One shipment had a mutilated barcode and that barcode was replaced. That shipment became lost in transit. Contacted FedEx on a number of occasions, both at 800 number and on local landline when one package arrived but not other. Both packages were scheduled to arrive NLT Monday pm. When first package arrived contacted FedEx local terminal to find out where other tires were. Person at terminal said they would investigate and return my call. Investigation proved fruitless, and I called FedEx a number of times trying to arrive at an equitable solution.

Terminal management, Mitch, did an excellent job trying to find the tires at both the local FedEx facility and the freight terminal in Atlanta, and to contact Tires-Easy.com, and at no time displayed anything other than the highest level of customer service. Up to, and including an offer to have two replacement tires shipped overnight when I explained my situation. He contacted the customer service dept at Tires-Easy while I was waiting for him to return to the phone, and also spoke with Stephanie, who told him (his words) that there was no way that those tires were going to be shipped today. While waiting for Mitch to call back while he investigated, I contacted Tires-Easy.

I spoke with a younger woman who said the company's logistics dept was in charge of handling all shipments, and "they do things in a specific order" and "would get to it when they could." I thought the best course of action, so that I would be believed, would be to let Mitch speak with Tires-Easy to try and figure out a solution, having already spoken with their customer service dept earlier in the week last week. When Mitch was unable to get a solution, I thought I would try to see if I could maybe make some progress, not knowing that it was Stephanie I had dealt with earlier in this tire fiasco. When I called and asked to speak with the logistics person, I immediately recognized her voice from before as the person who wasn't helpful in expediting the shipment earlier.

Stephanie informed me that FedEx hadn't contacted her, nor did she know of any problems with the shipment. I informed her how that was odd, because I had just spoken with Mitch immediately prior to her, and he had assured me he had just spoken with her about getting the tires overnighted to me, and that she had told him there was "no way" she was able to overnight the tires. I challenged her with the comment, "You mean to tell me, that if FedEx showed up with a truck to pick up the tires, she wouldn't ship them?" She said "No." She further stated that the warehouse was already closed. I challenged her that a warehouse @ 430 in the afternoon? I was so frustrated by her complete lack of understanding and empathy, not to mention any acknowledgment that FedEx had even contacted her, that I couldn't believe she was in a position to deal with ANY customer service issues.

I informed her that due to her lack of professionalism and customer service, I was being forced to pay for days I had reserved at an RV park at which I wasn't parked, and due to her lack of assistance, I was going to have to pay more money. She told me that I should lower my voice and stop yelling, at which time I told her I hadn't raised my voice and that she was the only person yelling. I know this to be true, because my service dog for my PTSD, who reacts when I get agitated hadn't reacted or even moved closer to me. She also stated that if the tires weren't located by FedEx, she was going to make every effort to delay the shipment, and I was going to have to wait until Saturday after the 4th of July to get my tires.

I informed her I was going to contact her supervisor and was also going to post a negative comment about the company's lack of customer care on the Internet. She told me to go ahead, I could do whatever I chose and hung up. I called Mitch back and informed him of the occurrence, and he assured me he was going to continue to look for the lost tires, and if they couldn't be located, would go over Stephanie's head to achieve satisfaction.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I called to place an order - spoke with a very friendly man - we chatted about things we had in common while he researched the tires I needed. The salesman assured me I was getting new tires and they would arrive Saturday, Monday at the latest. (None of that proved true: the shipping took 4 days longer than I was told, and, I WAS SOLD 6 “BRAND NEW” BUT OUT OF DATE TIRES). I mistook his friendliness for genuine kindness (I said I was treating myself to 6 new tires for a Toyota mini RV I’d just bought. Because the date codes were old. (2010 & 2011) “I promise to get you some good tires for that RV! You have the same name as my daughter - I’d never sell tires that I didn’t feel were safe enough for my own daughter...” etc.). It wasn’t good customer service - it was a slimy sales pitch. I was bamboozled by the Brooklyn charm!

Tires didn’t arrive Sat or Mon: FedEx (and tires-easy.com tracking info) shows that the tires didn’t ship until the day AFTER I purchased them. They went out “Ground”. Which means there was no physical way the tires could arrive when the salesman assured me they would. I called tires-easy.com and talked to a manager named Stephanie about the misinformation regarding shipping, and the inconvenience it created. She was apathetic at best. I pushed back my repair schedule several times - my shocks and other parts ordered through several different companies all arrived as planned. But still, no tires. Tuesday afternoon I was warming up the RV to go to the repair shop (just for front end work / forgetting the tires since I had no choice) when the FedEx truck arrives - in the nick of time!

I get all the front end work done to the RV then drive over with my mechanic to the tire place to have them install the 6 new tires. I gave the “old” tires to my mechanic who was thrilled (date codes 2010 & 2011). It was his tip for doing such good work on the front end. He tosses my “old” tires in his truck bed and drives off, happily, into the sunset.

As I inspect the tire work and discuss a few things with the techs, one of them mentions that the “new” tires are not new at all. He showed me the date codes: all 6 tires were from 2011 and 2012. I said that can’t be! I didn’t go through all this effort and pay all this money to be sold out of date tires!!! (Since the tires literally arrived as I was leaving to go get the repairs done, I simply tossed the “new” tires in the RV. It never occurred to me to have the FedEx driver wait while I inspect each tire for a current date code. I was so crystal clear with the salesman that being sold out of date tires would be impossible, right?!)

It was possible apparently. It happened. So once again, I called tires-easy.com. I was told I could have a full refund once I shipped the tires back. My original tires are long gone, I don’t have $$$ to buy another set of 6 new tires and pay to have them installed. The woman on the phone said she’d have her manager call me. I started laughing - asked if this manager was named Stephanie. Indeed, it was Stephanie. I told the customer service rep that I had zero confidence now that this matter would be resolved. I asked for Stephanie’s manager and the owner’s names/contact info and was stonewalled. Needless to say, 4 days later, I have not yet hear from Stephanie. Or anyone from the company.

Some states have laws and fines for KNOWINGLY selling out of date tires and passing them off as new. The reason for tire date codes on tires? PEOPLE HAVE DIED riding on old tires. Tires-easy.com is a California based small business that is just small enough and shady enough to sail underneath the radar. Please save yourself the hassle of finding yourself in my current situation: being sold OUT OF DATE TIRES AS IF THEY WERE NEW then management / ownership refusing to get in touch with you. I suppose they think I’ll just forget about hundreds and hundreds of dollars spent on old tires sold as new? Well, that’s what The Attorney General of CA is for... and Google Reviews. And Yelp. And The Better Business Bureau.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I have purchased 2 sets of tires from them and have good experiences. The first set was a set of Ohtsu tires for my 1993 Probe GT. 50 dollars a tire and have had nothing but good performance from them. The next set was a set of Mastercraft tires for my 2012 Mazda 3 at 55 per tire. An excellent value as they are quieter than the Bridgestones I had on it and drive just as nice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tires-Easy.com?

Original review: July 1, 2017

I have been using Tires-Easy for many years for my Honda S2000. I never have bought any of these unknown brands they sell (always get Kuhmo, or Falken etc). They have saved me hundreds of dollars over the years. Tire rack used to be cheap like this but then they started big time advertising and no more good prices at Tire Rack. The tires wear as well as any I have bought locally for WAY cheaper, so you be the judge.

Original review: March 28, 2017

I know there are quite a few negative reviews about this company. Allow me to share some positive stuff. I read the reviews before ordering my tires and I admit, I was a bit skeptical. However, after placing my order, within seconds, I received a confirmation email with tracking numbers. I ordered my ties on a Saturday and received them the following Tuesday. I can say that the customer service, shipping costs and shipping speed were phenomenal! My tires were all manufactured within the past 6 months, not damaged in any way and exactly what I ordered. I got step by step updates for the shipping and confirmation when they were delivered. Will I use these guys again? Damn right I will.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

So I placed my order with Tires-easy.com on February 8th, 2017. I order (4) Federal 595 EVO tires for my Volkswagen and paid around $210 for all four! A fantastic price!! But before placing my order I was very skeptical of the site and if my order would be processed successfully, etc. I was skeptical because of all the negative reviews I read on this site, Consumeraffairs.com. Now, I'm not trying to discredit the poor reviews people have made towards tires-easy. I'm simply shedding some light from the positive interaction I had. So anyways many people have complained of poor customer service (not being able to understand the representative from tires-easy and given a complete runaround) and products being shown "in-stock" but not actually being in-stock (and from this many ran into refund issues).

Anyways I did what I thought to be the most sensible option, I called them before I ordered. I called around 12pm pst and was met not with a robot, not with a directory, but with a human being. A polite human being who spoke very clear English. This gentleman, and sorry I do not recall his name, helped me search the actual in-stock quantity for my particular tire. He did not argue with me when I described my hesitance with ordering. He did everything in his power to help solidify trust with ordering from tires-easy. Anyways, they had 15 of my particular tires in-stock so I went back to the website and ordered.

I used PayPal as my payment method. I ordered on 2/8/17 and my (4) tires shipped a day later on 2/9/17. They shipped via FedEx Ground (not my favorite shipper but it's okay) and arrived to my doorstep on 2/13/17. They came tapped 2 and 2, and did not look damaged in the least bit. They were all dated for March 2016 so all less than a year old. All in all, DON'T BELIEVE THE RUMORS! I had a very successful and pleasant experience with tires-easy.com. A+++ in my book!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

This company will sell you tires without even being a authorized dealer. Then they show rebates that are current to Goodyear but when you file them with Goodyear they will deny the rebate since they are not qualified to sell Goodyear so DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS, and when you call them about it they deny ever having it on their website, and then when you call Goodyear about them they will tell you this about them also. I would give them no stars if I could. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS USING FALSE PRACTICES TO GET SALES.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

I purchased 4 tires on August 2, 2016. My receipt listed Free Road Hazard Coverage. On December 11, 2016 I called about a blown tire. I was told that the road hazard coverage hadn't started until December. My receipt lists the coverage but the company trusted to honor it. Poor implementation.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Ordered a set of 4 new tires from Tires-Easy over the internet on Sunday evening Dec. 04, 2016. The tires were on our front porch Wednesday morning Dec. 07, 2016. The city-to-city distance on the MapQuest website is 3002 miles. That's three-thousand+ miles. Upon close examination, the tires appear in perfect condition. The four date codes are all the 28th week of 2016. They are almost five months old. Those are the facts. No exaggeration. The price was unbelievable for a set of "V" (149 mph) rated tires. Thank you Tires-Easy.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

Simple Tire - Manufacture Date Beware - purchased 6 Sailun tires for my RV November 2016. Price and reviews of the Sailun tires were very good. Delivery was prompt, but inspection on the tires delivered indicated a date code of 3714 and 4014, meaning the dates of manufacture was the 37th and 40th week of 2014. The tires are already more than 2 years old. After calling Simple Tire they stated that they could sell tires up to 4 years old without notice to you. To send them back I would have pay shipping both ways, around $300. I decided to keep the tires and monitor them very closely. Please, if you buy tires from Simple Tire make sure you have them check the date code before letting them ship to you.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

I ordered 4 new tires from this website and utilized the attached lending company to finance them since I was in a bit of a pinch. They were rt at 1260 bucks with tax and shipping and the best quote I got in town at the tire shops for identical tires was 1500. Highest was over 1800. So yes they had good prices. I ordered them on Saturday and received them on Tuesday. You can't beat that in my opinion. I called customer service just to verify the order since I used my phone and it got a little glitchy towards the end of the sale and talked to Karen. Kudos to Karen. She was pleasant and knowledgeable and assured me all was good. It makes me wonder if all the negative reviews are just from folks either making errors themselves while ordering or if they purchased the cheapest crap tires on the site then complain about the quality. I'm very satisfied with the experience.

Original review: June 25, 2016

Tires that came with my new Kia K900 are pathetic and can't keep this 420 HP beast anchored to the road so I went looking for better tires. At Tirerack.com I found that the original Hankook tires are rated 41 of 42 available tires for my car and the Sumitomo tire I liked was rated #4. I was ready to order from Tirerack but decided to look around the web for a better deal and found Tire-Easy. They had the same tires at a lower price and with lower shipping. When I called Tire-Easy I was informed they also have a 45 day trial period. If you don't like the tires, you can return them! That was the final selling point and I ordered 4 new tires from Tire-Easy. The tires on my Kia K900 are staggered so I had to buy two different sizes.

I was quite happy with my purchase until I read some of the reviews on this site. Fortunately, my experience with Tire-Easy has been great. All this talk about old tires isn't true in my case. My front tires were made in Feb 2016 and my rear tires were made in Dec 2015. I don't think I have ever had fresher tires than these! Couple that with great price, on time delivery and a 45 day love it or leave it warranty and I believe you would be foolish to buy at any other online retailer.

Original review: May 4, 2016

I ordered a set of tires, then get an email the following day saying they no longer have them. That is unacceptable to me. Charge people for something they don't have. I called and cancelled order but still no money in account yet. I never had this issue with Discount Tire. If you need tires look elsewhere. Wish I would have read reviews before ordering from this place.

Original review: June 19, 2015

Tires-easy.com is a re-seller of discontinued, old tires. I work for a company that purchased 4 tires from tires-easy. We had them installed at the dealership. Within a week, all three of the tires blew and one was found to have bubbles on it. Very dangerous situation for the Customer Service Rep traveling on these defective tires. Thank goodness we charged the amount on an American Express card, so we were refunded our money through a charge back, as tires-easy claimed the tires were defective due to faulty install. We took pictures of the bubbles on these tires before sending them back to be "examined" by their staff.

After this harrowing experience, I researched this company and found that they purchase old and discontinued tires. There is even a news story in which they a tire mold was stolen from a company and used to make tires. The mold wasn't being used because it created defective tires. Guess who was found to be selling tires using the stolen defective mold?

Make sure you read the reviews of a company before purchasing from them. You will also find on some tire forums that due to so many customers charging back on purchases, they were only able to take payments through PayPal for a while. Also, it is illegal to sell tires over a couple of years old in the US because they break down and can be dangerous to ride on. Somehow, this company sells these dangerous tires and is still in business.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2015

I ordered 285-45-22 and they tried to send me 285-45-19. Never again!!!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2014

Placed an order online. Got order confirmation and a ship date. Then comes an email saying could not confirm billing info, wanted me to pay with PayPal. Called Tire-Easy, got lots of runaround by someone who couldn't really speak or understand English. Cancelled order and reordered with a live person. Everything went fine, received order confirmation and a ship date. Next day another email saying could not confirm billing info, wanted payment with PayPal. Cancelled my order and got a set of tires from someone else. Oh yeah, they never did return my money. I had to go to the bank and file a complaint to get my money returned. Complete waste of time.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2014

I ordered online, right away noticed the tires were the wrong size. So I called right away and canceled the order then ordered the right size. They're still charging me for both and my bank account is in the hole and charging me 25.00 a day. Called twice, no help. I cannot understand the guy on the other end. They're closed on the weekend so with the two orders and bank fees I'm like 400 and counting in the hole until Monday when I'll be back on phone trying to fix this. Don't BUY From HERE. CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS. Don't even have the TIRES YET. Don't know WHAT to DO?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2014

I work in auto repair and do a lot of driving (mostly highway) and purchased from this company several times from 2008-2013. The first couple of purchases were for 2 tires (Achilles ATR Sport) which I had never heard of the brand, but upon receiving them they actually performed very well. I put them on a 2008 Mazda 3 in Jan 2009 (1st time) and they worked very well. I average about 52,000 miles per year (a lot of driving) and average vehicle speed was about 80 mph. The tires were rated at 420AAA with about 50,000 mile warranty, and I would say that that was spot-on!

I bought a second pair the following June 2009 and had the same results. I simply rotated the others to the rear. We usually put the best tread on the front. Anyway, I had no problems and wasn't paying that much for the tires. The first pair I bought for $45 per tire and s&h was like $12 or $15 per tire. I didn't pay any installation fees since I installed them myself at work. But this is the first location I choose to purchase tires to avoid markup issues.

The last time I purchased from them was April 27, 2013 and bought a full set of Falken Sincera Touring SN211 WW tires for a 95 town car. I paid $300 for 4 tires to be shipped to my house. I recently had a blow-out on Aug 20, 2014, when one of the tires developed a crack in the sidewall heading up towards the tread. The tires only had about 9500 miles on them, as I don't drive that much anymore. I am dealing with Falken Tire for the warranty issue, not Delticom (tires-easy.com) because they didn't make the tires, Falken did, and Sears is the local service dealer for Falken tires.

I recommend this website/company to a lot of people, especially the people that like to buy USED tires. Why pay $30 or $40 for a USED tire when you can get a new one close to the same price?

As for the tire age, well, that's when you should utilize the Knowledge Base on this website (tires-easy.com). It has tons of valuable information that will make you a lot more knowledgeable about tire buying, even if you don't buy from them. Use the Knowledge Base to learn how to read the information on the tires. Everything you need to know about the tire is listed on the sidewall. So, just looking at the sidewall will tell you when the tires were made in reference to when you purchased them. Plus, read the side wall and you won't have to take them to a service station to know that you have the WRONG SIZE for your RIM. Example: 215/70R15 is on the sidewall, the "R" represents the RIM size, thus in this case, this tire is for a 15 inch rim. Before you buy tires from anywhere, find the number on your tires that looks similar to the example, and order that size.

As for warranty issues after you get the tires, technically, the Manufacturer's authorized service dealers in your area should handle those issues, not the distributor, providing it is a warranty issue (mileage or material & workmanship). Simply think of Delticom (tires-easy.com) as the middle-man during purchasing (more like a drop-shipping distributor). They are helping you get a cheaper price, but if the defect/issue is caused by them, they you have a legitimate problem.

However, old tires sold as new actually happen more than you may realize. I worked at Midas who sold Firestone tires and we had old tires and they were sold as new because they had never been installed. They were in the warehouse for x amount of months and then to clear the way for new inventory, they are typically marked down and put on sale. Then, employees are told to push those tires first to get rid of them. Thus, the "new" tires you buy at the local shop that were on "sale" are typically the oldest tires at that location. But as the consumer, we are typically only concerned with the price, rather than the manufactured date.

Are all warehouses the same, no! But local tire places rarely ever tell you when the tire was actually manufactured, let alone tell you that that information is on the sidewall. So, become more knowledgeable about the products you buy and you will discover that this company's actions are similar to the local distributors as well. But factor in that this company is only the middle-man in your buying experience.

Original review: July 14, 2014

I ordered a tire from tires-easy.com. The tire that they sent to me was not the one that I ordered. Instead, they sent a less expensive, lower quality tire. They did this not once, but twice, thereby eliminating the possibility that someone accidentally pulled the wrong item the first time. This was done intentionally. Upon returning the first tire, I was told that that order would be cancelled, I would receive a full refund, and that a replacement tire, the type that I had originally ordered, would be sent to me at no charge.

The replacement tire that they sent to me was the same type that I had returned, and they charged me for it. The charge for the second tire was charged to the first order that was supposed to have been cancelled. Additionally, when I first reported the problem, they did not get back in touch with me with a resolution, despite my calling them numerous times.

After two days, I finally spoke with someone who offered the free replacement tire. Complaints have been filed with the attorneys general of New Jersey, where the tires were sent from, and California, their sales office. With respect to the complaint filed in California, they filed a response saying that the allegations stated in my complaint were true. You decide if you want to do business with a company that advertises a product for sale that is not in stock, and then, without informing you, sends you a less expensive, lower quality product in its place.

Original review: July 11, 2014

Ordered two ATV tires. Got an email stating that they were shipped and would be there on a certain date. When I checked with the tracking number (UPS), was told that there was an issue with how much they and UPS were paying to get them shipped. Called spoke to someone that I could not understand. Finally got with someone that called me back and he told me that he only makes 5% on tires. No business can survive on 5% top line. Nothing but lies from this company. Still have not gotten my tires. When speaking with them was told if I want them to return the tires they would but would not be able to tell me how long to wait to get my money back. Nothing but no truths from these gems. PLEASE do not use this company I never will again.

Original review: April 3, 2014

I purchased 4 new tires from them & used paypal to pay for them immediately. Called their number next morning and was told tires were shipping out same day. They emailed me UPS tracking number. 2 days later emailed me saying that they didn't have my tires in stock. Bold face lies since they had the exact tires re-listed for 4 times the price the very same day with more than 10 available. Terrible dishonest company! Don't waste your time!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2013

Received a lawn tractor tire that was crushed flat from shipping the tire and improper storing at Tire-Easy warehouse. The tubeless tire is unusable as it would require an additional tube to inflate and because it was mounted, attempted to be inflated, it is non-refundable. This company definitely is not recommended for anything.

Original review: July 18, 2013

I ordered a tire on their website. The money was deducted from my debit account. A person from Tires-Easy.com called me to let me know they did not have the tire in stock. They said the money would be back in my account but it never was. So I am out $93.00 and some cents.

Original review: June 25, 2013

I bought 3 Nexen, 5 Falken tires thinking I made a good choice. Well, those tires are okay. They are loud when you drive. After a year, the tires started to crack. It seems that all of the tires that are wide, they have crack on the sidewall and on the edge of the tread. They look as though the rubber was dry. Now 30k miles, I have to replace one at a time because I want some Nokian i3 brand tires.

Original review: June 18, 2013

My tire came with 50,000 miles warranty and after about 20,000 miles, the treads and wires started coming apart. Discount Tire specialist told me it should be covered in manufacture warranty since it is manufacturing fault. I talked to Tires-Easy (Delticom) and they picked up my tire via UPS, but after 2 weeks of avoiding giving me answers... they said their claim department has LOST my tire??? They are not cooperating or anything now and not sending replacement tire. Once your money is gone to them, they don’t care. I would suggest paying few extra bucks and buying tires locally. I have filed complaint with BBB and waiting for response while my car is on donut.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2012

I ordered tires from Tires-easy.com. When I received them, they were all smashed together and poorly packed. I took them to a tire shop to get mounted. They said they could not get them to fit on the rim. The tires were not the right size. So, I called Tires-easy customer service, only to talk to a lady who could hardly speak English. I could hardy tell what she was saying. She said that the tires I ordered were the right size for that rim. So, I took them to another tire shop and they got the tires on but they would not fill up with air. The mechanic said they were old tires and were cracked and the company said these were (new).

I called Customer Service back only to talk to 3 different foreign people telling me 3 different stories, one of saying I can't return them because they were mounted. Another was saying I can only return two. I told them I wanted to talk to a manager and they said that the manager was not in. They refused to let me talk to them. I have emailed with no response back. All I wanted was my money back and to send the tires back but they will not help me or give me my money. I will never use this company ever again. It was a waste of time and my hard-earned money.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2011

They sell tires 4 or 5 years old as if they were new. This is not safe; this is very dangerous on the highway. Also, they say the consumer cannot return the tires once they are mounted. This is not true. You can ride the tires for 30 days, no question asked. If you don’t like them, you can return them. People wake up: don’t buy from these people. This can be life threatening.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2011

I purchased set of (4) tires for $350. The company sent them to Tire Kingdom where they were installed and mounted. The only problem is that the tires are 4 and 5 years old and they told me at the company that all of their tires are the same way. I told them that I was looking for a full refund since I paid for them with an AMEX. I am willing to take them to Small Claims Court.

Tires-Easy.com Company Information

www.tires-easy.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business