1.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years experience in tire expertise, Mavis Discount Tire is one of the largest independent multi-brand tire dealers in the US. With service center locations in New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts, we are proud to offer a variety of quality services to suit your needs.

2030 Mavis Discount Tires Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I have used Tire Town now Mavis Tire, in Myrtle Beach, SC. 29588 for years at this location. The workers have always been very courteous to everyone who walks through the door of the establishment. They have the unusual QUALITY nowadays of BEING ETHICAL, and will not perform needless repairs on your vehicle unless it is actually needed. While there, I listened to the man behind the counter as he talked to other customers.

One man, He counseled to return to his dealership to have a certain repair done because it was still under warranty and it would cost him LESS. Another customer was treated just as valuable and respectfully. As for me, He told me that my brakes & tires were fine, just some brake dust making the noise and tires just needed some air. The mechanic who looked at my vehicle was also just as nice. This is a good shop!!! These are honest people who hold ethics in a high place. They have earned the respect of their customers.

Get expert buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I was to Mavis Tires about 20 years ago just for tires. They proceeded to tell me I needed all this work on my car (which I had done a few days before). I told them just to do my tires and I would never come back again because they were trying to get over on me as a woman. Well I came back for a wheel alignment and 2 new tires and what a difference in this place!!! They were extremely nice, did what I came in for and at a decent price! I told the manager I would definitely put in great review because they certainly deserved it this time!!!

Original review: July 10, 2018

I've been a customer of Mavis Tire for a long time now and my experiences with them have been very good. They know what they’re doing and when I have a question, it’s always answered promptly and I understand it. Their reps are very helpful and I am impressed with their training and knowledge. In my last visit, I had a number of things done and their guy took one of the things out but the manager brought it back. He said, “No. The alignment is not what I want it to be for you.” They did it again and actually did it the third time and everything was fine. So, they would make sure it's right before they would allow me to take the car.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I heard from a friend who has gone to Mavis a few times that the manager was a good guy so I figured I would give it a shot. And the manager was funny, down to earth and got us in and out fast. We got Pirelli tires and I'm happy with the quality of goods. I’ve gone back for an oil change and tire rotation and everything has been great. The prices are good as well as the people every time I’ve gone to Mavis in Farmingdale and I have recommended them to a few friends and co-workers.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I know a lot of people that work at Mavis Discount Tires and it's one of those things where you don't really hear word of mouth anymore. So when you do hear it repeatedly, it's something you have to check out. At Mavis, I get the look and feel like family and that's very important. Everybody hates it when something happens on their car. People don't even get oil changes because they're afraid of going, getting an oil change and getting looked at. So when you find a place that feels like home, you don't really want to leave it.

I've gotten a lot of stuff at Mavis. I purchased Polar Bear Vitour tires at the beginning of winter and they are amazing. Polar Bear Vitour has great quality, great traction and control of everything. It's overall a great thing. They're the best tires that I've ever had. They look like the new General Altimax Arctic 12 with the exact same tread patterns at a much more moderate price. Price point is a huge deal for me and Mavis blew it out of the water.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mavis Discount Tires?

Original review: May 15, 2019

My Continental extreme grip tire blew out on a Saturday morning. I had road hazard warranty that I paid $25 a tire for. Took my car to Mavis the same Saturday morning, I was told they did not have the tire in stock, it would be there Monday morning. It is now Wednesday morning and I still don't have my tire. Talk to a very unprofessional clown at headquarters named Dennis. He was telling me that my tires are very uncommon size. That is BS, it's a very common size today, the guy was a real **. Telling me it's safe to drive my car with a donut spare. When manufacturer says not to drive more than 50 miles an hour or 70 miles. The clown Dennis tried to tell me it was safe. And it is not safe. Anyhow my experience with Mavis Tires Headquarters corporate headquarters. Was not very pleasant at all, will never do business with them again after spending $986 on for tires. Owner of a Mercedes Benz. T. C. S.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I purchased four new tires and when I got home I noticed they did not install new valve stems - they reused the old ones. When I returned to the store the manager did not apologize for my inconvenience of having to return to the store and wait while four tires were dismounted, had new stems installed, then remounted and balanced. Today while doing a brake job on my car I noticed there was something rolling around inside one of the tires. I called the store and a technician put me on hold while get got the service manager. After five minutes of waiting I hung up and called back 15 minutes later. Again put on hold - again nobody came to the phone. Next time I'm going to CJs.

Original review: May 13, 2019

My son got his car inspected there in March 2019. He needed to have his brakes repaired as well as a few other items. May 12, 2019, his wheel fell off while driving - found 1 lug nut on road, one was sheared off, others totally missing. Tow truck driver said, "This should not have happened" and indicated that if the lug nuts were properly on the tire, it would not have happened. On the bill from the inspection, at the bottom, in red - it indicates that you have to bring the car back within 25 miles to check the lug nuts. In our 30+years of driving, we have NEVER heard that after brake work or inspection, you have to take it back. If they would put it on properly, and do the work properly, you wouldn't have to cover your butt with this. Apparently, this must happen often. STAY away from Mavis. They don't know what they are doing!

Original review: May 11, 2019

Went for brake services in Feb 2019 and after leaving my brakes continued to squeak. I went back and was told that my brakes needed more lubrication so I got that done. Even with the extra lubrication, my brakes continued to squeak and I went back and was told that the brake pads they installed were a cheaper quality and that could be the cause of them squeaking so I upgraded to better quality brake pads and my brakes squeaked more than before. So today I went back to Mavis Tires in Northport and before I was able to receive help there was a man before me that was upset because he had been waiting for 3 hours to get 4 tires on his Honda and the servicewoman was completely rude and nasty to him and when he was walking back to the waiting area she rolled her eyes at him.

I immediately asked for Scott the manager because he was the man who had helped me the two previous times before and based on the service woman's attitude she would be no help whatsoever. When I spoke to him I demanded a refund because clearly they do not know what they are doing and my brakes should not be squeaking whatsoever.

Scott the manager chuckled when I asked for a refund and said that he would not give me one and insisted that there must be something else wrong with my car if it is still squeaking. But there is nothing wrong with my car but the service they provided. He asked me to leave my car overnight or on Monday but I refused because they do not know how to work on a car and I refuse for them to do any more work on my car and mess it up more. He gave me the corporate office number and I have called and I am able to get more help with the corporate office than with this store. Beware of this location, they do not know what they are doing and will rip you off.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Did not give me my wheel rim key after service. I checked when I got home and noticed it missing. I called service center and they said they forgot to give to me. I had to go back the next day to pick it up - Service adviser did not offer to send someone to my home to drop off (only live 4 miles away). Good thing I did not get a flat - Wouldn't be able to change flat without it.

Original review: April 29, 2019

4/29/2019 I stopped into to Westfield NJ location to inquire about purchasing tires for my truck. I walked into the location around 4:37pm. There was no one inside. But an old ** man sitting next to shop on a stoop or tire. He then walked in about 4:40pm after me. About 4:41pm a young guy came through the side door. I said, "Hi I wanted to find out about purchasing new tires for my truck." He replied, that guy coming in the (tall ** guy in a white button up shirt) is the person to speak to.

So this man walked in about 4:52pm no words nothing. I said, "Hi I wanted to know about purchasing tires for my truck." NO ANSWER. HE DIDN'T EVEN LOOKED MY WAY but proceeded to tend to the old ** man. I'm like, "Wait huh." I walked out. I mean I know a lot about quality customer servicing and this right here I don't need. It's like a common practice for ** people to constantly treat a ** man like myself like crap. Mavis I will not support your establishment. I was not not begging Mavis Tires anything. I was merely trying to find out about purchasing tires. I know nothing will come out of this because that's how America is. The hate is real.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I purchased two tires and had them mounted while I waited. I also got the standard sales pitch that my struts were leaking and needed to be replaced for around $800.00. Needless to say I did not fall for their pitch however while I was back in the waiting room, they went through my locked glove box and stole $1800.00 worth of gift cards that I was keeping here. My fault for thinking they would be safe in my locked glove box.

Unfortunately the key was with my ignition key on my key ring in the ignition. I did not know they were missing for over a week and when I went to get them, they were gone. Nobody else uses my car and I left it no place other than my garage over the next week. No use going back to the tire store where they were stolen because I have no proof. I have filed a police report with the police in the town where the store is located, Whitehall, PA and they will investigate. I'm hoping there may have been surveillance cameras working at the time my vehicle was being worked on.

Original review: April 21, 2019

About a month ago, I used the internet and selected tires for a car I gave to my son. I communicated the date and time along with the desired tires that we chose for the 2014 Mazda. Not only did I email all the details to the MANAGER OF THE LOCATION, ROB----I gave him all the specs----for the specific set of tires we wanted. I even put a copy of the order in the US POST OFFICE to ROB in Yonkers as well. The tires we ordered were not in the shop when my son arrived. Not only that but the alternative model tires were not available upon arrival despite the lead time we gave directly to the MANAGER.

The icing on the cake came when my son presented the $600 gift certificate I had purchased directly from Mavis it was REFUSED AS PAYMENT. Now we have installed tires and have to scramble to find alternative means to pay for this? At this moment, besides from the incredible disorganization of Mavis at this Yonkers location, I am out $600 for a Gift Card for Mavis I had purchased. I would strongly suggest that you find a different organization to do this kind of business with if you are in the market for tires. The Manager at this location was less than helpful in clearing up this matter.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Went for an oil change at the East Rutherford location. While changing oil they told me my struts were leaking oil and I should replace all 4. The cost was $1,100. I told them I wanted a second opinion. I went to a local mechanic who told me there was nothing leaking and wrong with my car. Mavis was trying to swindle $1,100 out of me!!! Needless to say I will never be going back there!!

Original review: April 18, 2019

Paid almost 800.00 for a set of tires on my truck. They destroyed my rims. Said my truck is 20 years old. What does my rims have to do with the age of my rims. They are from 2018. Said they talked to corporate. Found out they never did. Still waiting to hear from them. Never call you back. Have to call them always. Get the same answer. They need to do something to remedy this before I take it to the next step. I guess I have to give them a star just to say this but in my opinion they don't really deserve one.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Totally disgusted with this location. Had an appointment to drop off car when they open at 8am. 8:45 still no one to open the store. Employees hanging in parking lot were not courteous when questioned about not opening. Went to a competitor of Mavis and was treated like royalty.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I am extremely unsatisfied with the service I have received at Mavis discount tires in Jackson New Jersey. I took in my 2007 Subaru Impreza to Mavis because the location is very close to my residence and my heat was working on and off. It would blow cool and sometimes hot air and then when I was driving to work I noticed my thermostat went all the way up to the H so it was starting to overheat. I had basically no coolant left in my car so we added coolant to it. I drove it to Mavis and they told me that I needed a whole new radiator because they couldn’t get the cap back on so it must’ve been leaking from the cap so I paid $600 for a new radiator.

When they were finished with my car I picked it up and then later on that da. To my surprise while I was driving it my check engine light came on and this is the first time My check engine light has ever come on since I’ve owned the car for the past 10 years. I took the car back the following morning and they told me it could be either the head gasket or I might just need a tuneup and new coils because cylinder three was misfiring. The mechanic said well if it is the head gasket then I might as well just start looking for another car. I said, "Well check and make sure it’s not the head gasket because if it is the head gasket then there’s no point of me getting the tuneup and the coils replaced". So he tested it and advised me it was not the head gasket so I went ahead with the service which cost me another $540.

Well two of the three days later my check engine light comes back on again and on top of that my car is still running HOT on and off so I paid over $1100 and I still have the same exact issues I had before I brought the car in. So now he’s telling me it probably is the head gasket and I said, "Well then I need my money back because you told me wasn’t a head gasket" and they said they can’t give me my money back. They have to contact the regional manager first and then regional manager would get back to me. Well it’s been three days now and no one has gotten back to me. So now not only am I out $1100 but I have a car that doesn’t work!!!

Original review: April 9, 2019

I had my vehicle towed to the Basking Ridge, NJ location with a small puncture hole. Upon driving my car home about 5 miles away I noticed the tire pressure light illuminated. I wasn't overly alarmed I figured it would reset, fast forward to the next morning: The light is still illuminated and when I drive it on the highway the DSC light illuminates (dynamic stability control) and my vehicle starts to decelerate. I basically have no control. I call Mavis and tell them my issue and was told by Allan to bring my vehicle in.

After reading a bit more information I find out that the cause of the DSC light is because thinks I am in an off-road situation and it cuts off power to the engine and the car doesn't accelerate i.e.: unsafe to drive! I call the Mavis location express my concern they suggest that I have my car towed to a different location. I oblige only for them to tell me that they are getting a code for the rear left tire. That is the tire that they replaced! Might I add no lights were illuminated prior to me towing my car there yet they tell me they are not responsible.

I then refer back to a conversation and my receipt saying that my car was fine upon them getting it. I then say to the manager Derrick, "You guys are a professional business correct?" He assures me that they are so I then say well if these lights were illuminated at the time I brought my car to you wouldn't you have told me as a customer? We all know the answer to that question is yes because they would have wanted me to have it repaired there. Well that question stumped Derrick because the light were in fact not on before they worked on it. Derrick then told me he would speak to the district manager.

After 3 hours and me calling the district manager Shayne ** I hadn't received a call back. I then called Mr. ** again and he was well aware of my complaint but hadn't returned my call. Mavis and myself all agree that the rear left wheel is what's causing this issue but they refuse to take ownership of it, they would like me to believe that this is coincidence that the tire that they changed is also the same tire that's going the error message. Now, here we are one hour and 45 minutes before closing time and I still have not heard back from anyone at Mavis. Shame on Mavis Tire! I will be contacting the BBB and perhaps an attorney.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Had Mavis check my muffler on my car (order # **). Operator # ** told everything is rusted out and needed to be replaced. Cost would be $450.00. But if I went to the dealership it would cost over $1000.00. I said OK to have it done. He then said he had to order the part and needed a $50.00 deposit which I paid. The following week he called me and stated the part is in. The day I was bringing the car to Mavis I had to go to the local Toyota dealership for a airbag recall. I had the dealership look at the muffler also. When the dealership call me with the price they told me the muffler is ok and that it was a gasket. The dealership charged me $128.00. A lot different from what Mavis told me. Within a year with Mavis this is the second time Mavis has mess up.

Last July with my Forrester they messed up the alignment which was first done in May of 2018. By July I noticed my tires on the Forrester were wearing out. At first that same Mavis store said I didn't have a alignment done by them in May. Per their records it was done in December 2017. I keep all my receipts for work done on my car which shows it was done in May 2018. They backed down. They did the alignment for free and gave me half off on two tires. I have been going to this store for a while. I even have my kids go there. I am seriously thinking about not going back and spreading word to friends and family. I work for one of the biggest employers in central New York. N.Y. State Department of Corrections.

Original review: March 24, 2019

Had a bad wheel bearing on driver's side front. Only bearing not hub assembly. The gentleman told me they had a hard time locating the part. They had ordered 2 of them. They were wrong. So one of the guys went to AutoZone in Johnstown and they found the bearing.??? I have a 2014 Honda Civic LX. They had to go to a 2010 Honda Civic GX which is great they found it. The problem is I looked it up online and the part was only $31.99 and they charged me $200.00 for the part. That is highway robbery, and $100.00 labor which was also fine. But really a $68.00 mark up on the part. Not even sure that's legal. Frustrated and angry.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I have a 2016 Cadillac ATS with 17,000 miles. Went to get inspection. They failed because they said tires were no good. I purchased warranty on tires because they are run-flats and expensive. Mavis said they aren’t run flats. They have no clue. Got oil change and wiper blades for $87. Ripped off. Never going back.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Twice in two weeks. Sent my wife to buy tires. Got billed for Extended warranty. Best they could tell me was they were going to review the tapes to see if my wife said she did not want extended tire warranty. My wife does not lie. You have insulted me and my wife! I guess you just add on the BS junk and see if anyone notices. They bought out Kauffman here in Ga. Sad...

Original review: March 14, 2019

My calipers rotors and pads that were replaced 6 weeks ago for $1100 are completely rusted. How is that possible? I have two other cars and the calipers nor rotors are rusted. Using such low grade parts is shameful! Elmsford Mavis in Elmsford NY.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Our recent oil change experience was an awful with Mavis, Norristown Branch, PA. The oil change took 4 hours, in spite of appointment. After the oil change, when I took for a drive, we noticed the check engine light flashed in the dashboard. We took it back to Mavis Tires, the person in the desk connected some meter to diagnose. He said he couldn't identify the problem. He reset the dashboard setting to remove the check engine light, if it came again, to contact him. In a mile drive it came back, we called Mavis, Mavis was generous enough to run the diagnostic tool with a discount (because the issue was because of their oil change).

We already lost hope on these guys, we took to the Chevy certified service center with an appointment, and issue was resolved in 30 minutes with the cost of 60 dollars + tax. The reason for the check engine light was because of the not closing the engine oil cap properly and hence that created a vacuum. We went back to Mavis (this is the third time), now the person in the desk said he can't handle this, only his manager can. We should come on some other day as the manager was out of station. We asked him to call us once he is back. The Manager will be busy and he may not call was the answer we got from the gentlemen. After a couple of days we went to the Mavis, we gave our documents to the manager, he collected and made a photocopy of it and said he cannot handle this and only his manager can and will forward the issue to head office. Not a single word of apology from them. No call from them. Terrible customer service.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I had an 11 am appointment for an inspection today. I noticed the store was full so I decided to take a cab home. I received a call after returning home to inform me I left my husband's car registration in error. I am a senior citizen who's been happy with your services for the past 2 years until recently. I said I'd return when my husband got home. He was tired when he got home so I called and asked could I email a picture of it and was told I could. I emailed and called an hour later when I was informed it wasn't received. I emailed it again, still not received although I got a do not reply response saying it was received. So I asked could I send the picture by text. I was told I could and was given a phone number which I appreciated.

I sent the text at 4:30 pm. I called back at 6:30 pm expecting to hear the car was ready when instead I was told, "Oh, I was about to call you. The manager said he can't accept a text"! I waited 7 hours to hear my car wasn't inspected?!! I respect rules, but why wasn't I informed at 3:30 that an email wasn't acceptable before sending 2 emails. And further, why give a customer a phone number to text to if that isn't acceptable? My time and car were wasted for over 7 hours! I spoke with the manager when I came to pick up my car. He was polite, he apologized but obviously that hasn't relieved my frustration. I had recently recommended this location to my husband, son and daughter-in-law. Today you lost not 1 but 4 customers! Ex-Customer of the Bala Cynwyd Store.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I only go here for tires when I get a flat. I have a premium Ford warranty on my vehicle. I last minute stopped in for brakes in a Sunday when it was only day I’d have time. I drive away with a grinding howling feel and sound. I went back and was told it will adjust in a week or two. I’m 41 and have owned many cars and know this wasn’t normal. Finally I go back and they hear and feel it too. They replace the brake pads they just installed and said they were defective. The sound etc was still there. I went back next day and they replaced the new routers they had just out in and said they were also defective. So I was sent away the first time and had to go back two more times that month after driving my kids around with defective brakes.

Now I was also told I needed new bushings and tie rod and was quoted $800. When I got there I was then told I needed new struts too. All together over $1000-$1500 or so work. (Now I’ve notice other reviews here are also saying they were told they needed new struts or other work that wasn’t needed). So I take to my friend's shop to check out. He confirms I do NOT need new struts or bushings but I should have tie rod ends replaced looked at. So I take it to local Ford dealer as I have a premium extended warranty with $100 deductible. I asked them to check front suspension. Struts and bushing again just be sure. Ford also confirmed that I did NOT need struts or bushings. I did need tie rod ends. Then it was found a new steering rack and sway bar links were needed.

I send Mavis a FB message and called the number they gave me and reported it. Their regional manager tried to reach me but we played phone tag. During this time, the other I car I took for an oil change misfired (front two cylinders closest to oil). My usual mechanic said whoever did the last oil changed drop oil on oil valve and it seeped in and onto coils resulting into oil fouling, which In turn caused the car to misfire. I replaced the spark plugs and coils.

I then spoke with the regional jerk manager who right off the bat was more concerned with correcting a statement I made about not needing new struts than focusing on the fact that it was confirmed by not one but two other automotive garages that I didn’t need the work done that Mavis said did. One was the Ford dealer. I then moved onto the oil issue to which he told me is not true and oil fouling can’t happen to coils and if it’s true and I had friends who were mechanics ... Insult insult insult... I said, "Well since you’re being rude and ignorant I can see this isn’t going anywhere and you're of no help" and hung up.

I called the Customer service line and filed a third complaint now about the regional manager. I was told I can elevate my complaint to the Director but no restitutions would be for the sparks plugs and coils that needed replacing due to oil spilling. First of all I isn’t ask for anything free. I want them to take responsibility for false quotes and tells their branch to be more careful and to report the defective brake pads and routers I had installed and was told to go home and drive around with for a month.

I regret the original survey I replied to giving good feedback about the nice kid who worked there because that’s about they have going for them. I’m glad I trusted my instinct and wasn’t the scared blonde haired woman they thought I was and took my car for not only but two other opinions before dropping that kind of money with this company. Also, I just found out my parents' friends knew two people who quit this place because the changing of hands from STS tires to Mavis tires was dissatisfying and they didn’t want to work for the company Any longer. As well as a man who came to work at my department who had previously been employed for 20 years with STS. That says something in itself that locally three different people have quit working for this company for reasons like I’m reporting as well as their own.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Setup an appointment online. Took truck in to have rear brake pads. Rotors and calipers replaced. It took them longer than the manager said. When I picked the truck up. Didn't get more than two miles down the road. Had squealing noise coming from the rear of the truck. Took truck back. Mechanic stated he could find out where noise was coming. So I basically paid over $600.00 to have the install a sweeping noise on the truck. This was Mavis in Geneva N.Y. The manager basically told me it's my problem now. Called the call center. They sent me to the Canadaguia N.Y. store. They claimed it might be the wheel bearings. NOT. I will not recommend Mavis at all. Paid $600.00 for squealing. Once you pay it's your problem. They don't offer any help on resolving issue.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Since it is not possible to give a negative star we will go with one. Hired Mavis Chester to install two front struts on my car. They inspected the car a month earlier and stated that the front struts need to be replaced and that the rear struts were OK. I supplied the front struts. Instead they installed two rear struts and charged me for both labor and parts for the wrong struts. Now they are looking for payment for the rear struts which never needed to be replaced!! Poor customer service, Corporate is even worse. Not recommended at all!!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Went there to purchase 2 tires. Had an appointment at 11:30 am and Pete in the Eastchester store said it would take a couple of hours. At 2:00 pm it still wasn’t in the garage. Pete was very rude and he said the appointment was only to get you into the garage. Why I have an appointment when you can just walk in. Told him I was coming to get my car and he was very rude. Never go back there again. Never go to Mavis in the Eastchester store on White Plains Road. They suck!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

On 01/09/19, I went to Mavis on 17325 Dona Michelle Drive Tampa, FL 33647-3213 because I had a burnt left headlight. I requested that both headlights be replaced in order to avoid another visit. I was charged $111.73 cents for this service. Which now I believe was not completed. On 02/14/19 I returned to Mavis Tires because the right headlight had burnt out. Leading me to believe the right one was never replaced on 01/09/19. I brought this up to the shop and miraculously they could not find any information on the job performed on my vehicle. But they had my vehicle information and my name in the system. Well to put more of a bitter taste in my mouth when they finished replacing the right headlight which I am sure the $111.73 covered back on 01/09/19. I was charged $33.52 for the service provided. And let's not forget the 2 hours out of my time wasted waiting for a service that should have been completed previously.

Mavis Discount Tires expert review by Lauren Fix

Founded in 1949 as a bicycle tire shop, Mavis now has over 160 service centers. Mavis is found in New York State, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.

• Beat any price: Mavis offers to beat any price from another company for the same tire. This includes shipping and installation costs.

• Online tire pricing: There is an online pricing tool on the company's home page. Customers can shop by vehicle or tire size.

• Full-service shop: In addition to selling and installing tires, many Mavis shops provide auto service. This can be convenient for consumers needing several jobs done at once.

• Online reservations: An appointment can be made anytime online using the company website.

• Best for: Light truck and SUV drivers, winter, run-flats passenger vehicle drivers and off-road drivers.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Mavis Discount Tires Company Information