toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was extremely satisfied with the work done by the team at the Mavis Discount Tire in Pleasantville, NY. I dropped my car in the early afternoon on a Sunday and got it back by the close of business. John, the manager on site, was very helpful and truly cared about my car and safety. I will visit this location again.

Had a warped rotor from previous work at another garage. My wife called this service station to see if would repair, and Charles the manager was very courteous and accommodating. Next day, I had brand new rotors and brakes are fantastic. Very pleased and definitely recommend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mavis Tire was one of the closest places. The reps were all very friendly and honest. Mavis changed tires for me but I had purchased them, and they were quick and efficient. I am satisfied with my experience.

I received the best of service here after trying to buy 4 tires and an all around brake job at another major competitor. I have an off sized tire, and they ordered and received the tires the next day and completed my job. The whole process was effortless, I have never done business in this way before. I was satisfied with every aspect of the service from the first conversation about ordering the tires to the completion of the service the next day. It was the manager's confidence in answering all my questions about my car and the service.

Mike ** was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to satisfy this customer. I would highly recommend him and his Mavis location to anyone needing service. The prices were fair and the customer service was the best I have ever experienced!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mavis Discount Tires?

Dropped car off at 10:00 am and was told it would be ready before 4:00 pm. We got a call around 12:30 pm that the car was ready. The new tire was mounted and the others rotated quickly and without any issues. The price was good and the service super quick. Even though it looked like they were very busy.

Placed online order for 4 new continental thru Contact Tires with Mavis. Had them installed today 11/18 at the South Amboy location. Techs were very professional. Excellent work done... Perfect balancing, installation plus alignment. Car rides like brand new. Will always recommend.

New to Pennsylvania and was in search of a good company to be able to offer me the best price on four tires mounted, balanced, and aligned and to include taxes with no hidden prices. After checking in with two other companies I returned to Mavis Discount Tires as they were able to beat out the price offers provided to me by the other two companies so they got my business.

I had a great experience at Mavis Discount Tire. Chris ** in the Hazlet location was extremely nice and made it an enjoyable experience! I would go back in a heartbeat when I need other things done to my car and will definitely send people his way.

Mike and Alex were Pros - explained everything, said tires would be in by 11:30. They called at 1:00. Everything was done. Also helped me to get 6 months interest free credit which was very helpful. Will tell family/friends/and others to use this shop.

My experience with Mavis discount tire was extremely professional and honest. Thank you very much Mavis. I would highly recommend Mavis to everyone who needs their vehicles serviced in all aspects. Tire prices are true and economic. Mavis team of experts have technical knowledge that we all need in life for our babies repairs as far as new rubber to plant ourselves to the asphalt.

Tire and Breaks replacement - I was very happy with the service there, and Johnny was very helpful by letting me know how long it will take for repairs and also what I needed to repair in the future. He is always very pleasant. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have purchased tires, brakes and just about everything through Mavis. So far, I'm very satisfied with them. I used to go to Sunrise Highway in Bay Shore, then I moved to the one on Montauk Highway. I get a lot of customer service there and their manager was awesome.

Just bought four new tires from Mavis at the Bethpage N.Y. location. I was looking for a tire with a whitewall and the staff was quickly able to have some delivered to the store. Michael was very pleasant and the price was the lowest I found. Thanks guys!

The guys were really helpful! My first time there and will be returning! Thanks so much guys. See you soon. Also the west Indian guy was amazing! I found a new family! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I bought the car in at 430 pm. He said be back at 5. I was back a little before 5pm and it was ready!!!

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT ALONG WITH THE GREAT PRICE I RECEIVED TO FIX MY TRUCK. That alone gained you guys a new customer. My truck had a rattling noise which the tech found immediately and the price to fix the issue was less than I expected. Keep up the good work.

State and emissions inspection went without a hitch. I went online to make an appointment late Fri eve for an appointment the next day (Sat) but was only able to reserve a time for Sun (they are open on Sun nice!). I showed up on Sat and they had no problem taking me right then. Within less than an hour, I was done. No "surprise. "You need x, y, z work done to pass inspection." The wait was pleasant in a large, clean waiting room with a clean bathroom. The manager and workers were easy going and accommodating. I highly recommend them.

Another great experience at Mavis. Took me in last minute and got me out in a timely manner. No pressure sales, and solid recommendations on what should be done. Will be back to have my wife's car serviced next. Thanks to Pat the service manager.

The people at this STS/Mavis Tire Center in Whiting are so awesome. They take the time to listen and thoroughly explain the issues and prices before doing any work. Everyone is courteous and patient. Great people and great service!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been to Mavis Tires before and they do a pretty good job. Their quotes also seem to be reasonable. I had one real issue with my truck that I just haven't been able to get diagnosed that I'm still trying to deal with. But other than that, things are pretty good. I'd recommend them.

Thankful for Kenny and Cliff... very knowledgeable and customer service excellent post. I also had an opportunity to observe Kenny ** integrity with a lady that had a battery issue. He told her it needed to be charged. She was told by another dealer she needed an alternator.

Best customer service I have received! Carlos was very informative and set the right expectations. My car was done in a timely manner. I received recommendations and why they had to be done to my car. I am planning my next trip soon.

I went to your shop, because of the excellent work and customer service I always receive from the store manager and all of his service crew. He keeps your store clean and always in pleasing conditions. They always give me and I feel that all of the customers the very best service of any repair center in town.

Went in for car inspection. When I arrived I was greeted like two young men with "good morning and how may I help you?" I went in for inspection of my vehicle. I was there less than 20 minutes. I was extremely surprised. I would like to thank both of those young men for their good customer service.

Been going here for years. They always have the best price and fast reliable service, they don't create extra work and aren't afraid to source specific parts. Just a good experience every time. It gets better and better with these guys.

I generally do all my auto mechanic work and I am well versed with vehicles. I know how much parts cost and how long a project takes. I have found that Mavis does an excellent job and charges a fair price (I have had 3 vehicles worked on at Mavis). I would highly recommend them. Also, they do not oversell or push products or services. The entire team are friendly and professional.

I'm a new customer to this shop, and James made sure to answer all my questions and make me comfortable with the service process. While there for tires he let me know my brake pads were very low (which I did already know), and he didn't try to sell me new rotors when I didn't need them (as did the last shop I was at). Obviously, I didn't have that service done there, and will certainly not be going back there. James gave me an up-front vehicle evaluation, and an honest price quote. I'll be taking my business back to him in the future. Thanks James!

The staff at Mavis is courteous. They addressed my needs expeditiously. I am grateful this location is in close proximity to my home. Only wish Mavis would have loyalty perks for their patrons who use their services like a percentage off after so many oil changes or even better, a free oil change after a number of visits. On another note, coffee machines may be nice in the wait area.

As usual, inspection time came around. On my way home from church I noticed Mavis Tires open, so I stopped in. It was great day there as usual!!! I was in and out!!! Mavis never lets me down. Clean, comfy and timely!!!

With the warranties on tires and brakes a person can't go wrong. Also the employees know what they are doing and work on your vehicle as if it was their car. My last visit was very good - pleasant conversation about the different brand of tires and the mileage you can get out of it. I learned a lot.

Mavis Discount Tires Company Profile