toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was extremely satisfied with the work done by the team at the Mavis Discount Tire in Pleasantville, NY. I dropped my car in the early afternoon on a Sunday and got it back by the close of business. John, the manager on site, was very helpful and truly cared about my car and safety. I will visit this location again.

The guys in the shop were super helpful, alerting me to other problems with my car other than the initial popped tire and explaining to me all of my options when they realized my other front tire was no good to drive on either. I would absolutely recommend this shop to anyone.

I did the oil change in Rockville center Ocean ave Mavis. They did it very fast. Did great job and front desk excellent service. They did the job faster than I expected. Excellent. They are better than other Mavis tire shop I have been. I really love to come back again on this Mavis.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Somebody recommended Mavis Tire. I bought Pirelli Scorpion tires from them, did wheel alignment and a bunch of knickknacks here and there. We had a rough winter, and I had no problems with them. Overall, they're very good, courteous, and respectful with quick service.

I would recommend Mavis Discount Tires\Cole Muffler & Brake at 360 West First Street, Oswego, NY to anyone needing vehicle servicing. They are excellent at their job. You can go online to schedule an appointment for service or call.

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff and didn't try to rip me off like some places and could not be happier with service I received at your south Brunswick location and will highly recommend this place to friends. Thank you for excellent service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mavis Discount Tires?

I took my car in to have 4 new tires put on. When I left, the car didn't seem right. It was a wobbly feeling. I took the car back in. They took one tire off, said I need a wheel bearing replaced. So I had that done. Drove it still felt the same. So took it back in. Now this time they said I had a bent rim. Funny because it wasn't like that before I had tires put on. Then they said the tires were not balanced right. Then they said one of my brand new tires I got the belt was broke but they would not honor a new tire. I would not recommend Mavis to my worst enemy.

Excellent customer service this morning. I brought my car in without an appointment for an inspection. Everyone was extremely professional and a lot quicker than I expected. I will definitely be going back to the Tonawanda, N.Y. location. Great job!

I had been going to the Kerhonkson STS since I bought my car in 2003! They kept it going for me, for sure, without ripping me off. Then it was merged/bought out by Mavis and I was a bit worried. I had one not so great experience, then all went smoothly again. I have full confidence in Nick when I call now and bring the car in. He is honest with me, checks the car's maintenance history, keeps the cost down and instructs the guys on the floor well. Jeff came out to let me know that my wipers were brittle--I had asked for a check on that--and I had them replaced. Then I learned the story about the history of this company and that it is still family owned. I'm happy about that too. Everyone is polite and friendly. I bring my car here instead of having it done in the city where I live. My daughter and son-in-law live up the road so this is easy for me. Thanks Mavis--for "being there".

Professional and knowledgeable. The prices were fair and comparable to other repair shops. The manager was very much customer friendly and took time to answer any and all questions. I researched this service while waiting and I was surprised to learn that Mavis was in fact one of the better prices and guaranteed their work.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My stem on the driver's side, rear tire was broken, so I got a flat tire, and Mavis Tire was the closest place to go to, to get it fixed the next morning. I had to walk home that night but it was easier to walk from there to my house and then walk back in the morning to get it fixed. The quality of the goods and services I received were very good. Also, the sales reps explained to me what I did wrong and how they were able to fix it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Mavis did my tire change, tire rotation and my oil change. They treat me well when it comes to the services and prices. I'm very satisfied with the quality of their work and the service is also very fast. Any question I have, the sales representative always try to find the answer and apprise me. I would definitely recommend them. They're good.

Every time I have a car issue they work with me with prices that I can afford even if they are losing money. They care about you being happy and satisfied with a running vehicle than anything. I recommend them to the 10th power. Thanks Newburgh NY staff.

Outstanding service. Management and staff are friendly and professional. Work done well and on time. I am a regular. Great price with explanation given. Clean shop with clean restroom. Easy access. Bright shop with clean exterior. Comfortable waiting area with large screen tv.

The place is already pleasant! The treatment is always nice. I use to go to Mr. Tire, and now no long. Also, I do let other know about the treatment I received. I am please to bring my business here.

I've used Mavis Tires in Cortland for many years. This location is excellent. I have always been satisfied with the service, pricing and service time. The store staff are friendly and straightforward. The store hours are very convenient and the site is well maintained.

I rate this a 10 because they always does a great job. And also they always let you know anything that you might need for you car. They are respectful also. Fast service too. Cleanest is always noticeable. I like that they have a tv so you could entertain yourself while they work on your car.

Mavis Tires had been my tire service provider for my four vehicles. I bought all my 2nd set of tires for all my vehicle and any tire problem I bring it to them. The service is fast, crew are professionals and courteous and honest.

My two back tires needed replacement as one blew out while driving. Made it to Mavis and Jose took the best care of us. Professional, courteous and kind. Tires were replace and I was off in no time. Great place!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband had tires put on his car and had a really enjoyable time at Mavis. We used to go to Sears, but my husband likes Mavis better and they have the best price. I got four tires for my car last winter which were great. Also, their sales reps are good. It's a tire place so, when a woman comes in, they're very nice, polite and courteous. They also don't try to sell you anything extra. It was in-and-out which was great. We've always been very pleased and we're satisfied overall with Mavis.

The manager & employees were professional & helpful. They turned a stressful situation into one I was comfortable with. I would recommend them to anyone in this area. I'll never go anywhere else. They are an asset not only to that company but the community.

I want to say thank you for having the most professional and courteous people working for this Chili location! From the manager right down to the technicians were all fantastic! It's nice to know that there are still people who care about their customers and take pride with everything that they do. I WILL DEFINITELY CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LOCATION! Keep up the fabulous work!!!

Mavis had to replace my O2 sensor. They had to put what they call a bung in its place on the exhaust system which requires welding a new piece in. They were professional and had everything done in a timely fashion and the price was excellent. Dom is the manager and is very professional and courteous.

Great group of guys made the visit worthwhile and will definitely be returning. Facility was nice and bright better than expected from dealing with other places. Really enjoyed the great customer service. The guys in the shop kept us entertained while we waited for new tires (which were at a great price) and the alignment. Thanks!!

I previously had brakes on my car and now needed tires on our other vehicle. Both times everyone I dealt with were very polite and professional. All my questions were answered and I will definitely return here when needing services again. Employees at that facility should be commended on a job well done. Thanks Mavis.

I had a tire losing air and I called Mavis. They said come right in and did the repair. Same day service is amazing and as usual did an excellent job. I have purchased tires for our two vehicles and found I was able to get in very quickly. They offer excellent service and very competitive prices.

Such a GREAT experience. All staff was respectful to my car and my time... So nice not to be told, "Uhhh we don't have time to do that." Meanwhile staff is talking and joking around at other places... Not the case at Mavis! Will definitely be back. :)

I have been going to Mavis Discount Tire of Hazlet, New Jersey for over 3 years. During this time I have always had a pleasant experience. The staff is exceptionally professional as well as courteous. They are honest and explain my service needs in detail. I am a senior and as such budget is a concern for me, their prices are fair and there is no "highway robbery" with this establishment. I highly recommend Mavis Discount Tire of Hazlet, New Jersey to anyone who appreciates great service.

After telling them of a couple of concerns, they took care of the issue of hub & bearing, gas shock. So happy they took the time and spoke to me about the problem. They need to get inspections on site.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I know the guy at Mavis who's normally there running the place and the way he treats his customers. I have my oil change there usually once every two months because sometimes I drive a lot. I bought a new pair of tires last year then traded in the car and when I brought my newer car in to have it looked at, he said that I didn’t need new tires yet and he would let me know when. That's what I want - somebody to tell me, “You don’t have to worry about these,” or, “These are not fine. Let's talk.” I've seen him tell people that they don’t need new tires, and I've also seen him tell people, “I wouldn't move that car an inch until you get new tires on it.” Their services are terrific and they even let me sit in the waiting room with my dogs. My dogs got out one day and they helped me get my dogs back. It's all been a good experience.

If you're looking for great reliable service for your automobile then you should head over to Mavis, I have always been taken care of with professionalism, honesty, and respect. I always feel confident that my problems will be solved when I go to Mavis.

Mavis Discount Tires Company Profile