Nokian Tyres

Compare Tires

Research top Tires recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

With some skepticism I went "all in" over 3 years ago on a full set of four (4) Nokian WRG3 tires for my 2009 Genesis sedan, which is a rear-wheel drive and powerful (~ 300 hp) car that I drive in the unpredictable and tough New England weather. Suffice to say that I drove the set for 60,000 miles with not only minimal wear - I still could possibly have survived another winter with the remaining tread I had on them - but with confident performance in snow, snow/ice [although NO tire is truly ice-gripping, let's face it], heavy rains, summer heat... you name it. Excellent cornering stability, smooth and quiet ride on highways or backroads, and never once had a flat or service issue. I am a big believer in them and just put my $$ where my mouth is TODAY and bought another set of 4 for the same car... granted, I'm $1,000 lighter but will drive home confidently and for at least another 60K miles! :<)

The tire durability is very satisfying. It is very tough. It lasts me through the whole year and it still keeps going. Matter of fact, it could last me over 2 years. The warranty is very good also. It lasts very long and is very good. I would use these tires my whole life if there are none better than these tires. These tires performance are excellent. They are very tough and high-quality tires. They seem like they would last a lifetime. I'd rate 9/10 on them. I'm alright with the value of the tires seeing how good that they are in action. They are better than most tires and most tires cost more than they do.

The tires have lasted me for a very long time now and I have no issues with them. Very durable. Would recommend to my family and friends and aunts and uncles and nephews and cousins and 3rd cousins. The warranty is not for much time at all. It's about a year which is not enough in my opinion so I would say the warranty is about average maybe. Its performance is the best ever. I've never had better tires until I had these and I probably won't ever switch because they are so fantastic. All tires are expensive but I guess that's just how much they cost. So the value is average I suppose.

The tires have held up for several years now, and I have had no issues with them. They hold their air and I have nothing negative to say about this brand. The warranty I received isn't very long. However, I have had no need to use the warranty thus far. I'd prefer it to be longer, but it could be worse. These are wonderful tires. As stated previously, they have held up perfectly. I would certainly buy this brand next time and would recommend these to anyone looking for tires. They are very valuable. They make bumps feel like nothing and drive very well on ice. They have also suffered no damage.

Its last a very long time. I purchase the tires 2 months ago and the tires still have tread. I would recommend this tires to several different people. I love the warranty of the tires. I have warranty for 2 years on new tires. If a tire goes out I can just get another one replaced. The tire performance is excellent. I can drive on the road for hours and drifting or rumbling on the road well not happened. These tires a very helpful to someone. I also like the design of the tires.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nokian Tyres?

They were great. I liked them a lot. Really good brand and pricing. Lasts a long time and makes me feel great about the purchase because I can replace them if I need to in the future. I like the idea of the warranty. Performance is great. They seem like they are the best I have ever drove on. It is a good investment. Really good value for your money and would buy more like them again.

The durability of the tires are good and long lasting. It has a good long lasting warranty for this product. Return policy is also good with these tires. I highly recommend these to anyone who choose to purchase these tires. They can sustain any surface and are very durable for any type of car. Allowing for smooth transportation in any vehicle. This will provide the driver to easily move from place to place and not worry about purchasing new tires for a long time.

The tires perform at a good rate. They are sustainable for any car and provide easy transportation. The value of these tires are of high quality. They are better than regular tires which cost more from certain dealers. Each time they are used they still look new and hold a good value if wishing to sell. The quality of this product is high and will highly be recommended to my friends and family.

They are long lasting. Wear markers tell you when they're no good for each condition. I didn't need to change mine for almost 2 years, which is great for me. I bought my tires second-hand. The tires have amazing grip on the road, no matter the conditions. They also make your ride nice and smooth, even on bumpy roads.

I bought these tires about 6 months ago and have had absolutely no problems with them. They ride smooth. They wear even and they have even been able to avoid some of the larger problems that I have had with tires in the past in regards to potholes. The only way they could have made this warranty better would have been to automatically include road hazard. Road hazards are not included in most words anymore and it cost you extra. I personally think the road hazard warranty should be part of the original purchase price. After taking several professional driving classes including defensive driving I can honestly say that these tires perform as well as any hi-end tire you might want. Cornering, stopping and overall utility of the tires is well above average. I bought these tires on sale expecting to get 6 to 8 months of use and work out of them. And have been greatly surprised that they have held up as they have given my driving style.

It is pretty durable, it is durable enough to be useful, but of course it could definitely be better. Like everything else, you may want better but it's good enough. Its warranty is good enough to actually matter. It should be able to last longer than the warranty however, which makes it useful enough to where you don't need it. They're tires. They make your car move smoothly across smooth roads and bumpy across bumpy roads. They're good enough to use but nothing to praise, just like the rest. They are affordable and you get a good deal off on them. It should not be difficult to get your value out of them.

The tires never wore out and they lasted through the many miles that I put it through. I never felt safer than when I had these tires on my car. The protection plan on these tires was very good. It kept them insured for longer than I expected and gave me a full refund if they busted or broke. They are smooth, flexible, and easy to ride on. They have great grip and lots of traction so I never feel like I am going to lose control when driving. They are a good price for what they are. I did not expect to pay such a little price for such amazing tires. This is a good deal for the road and wallet.

These tires didn't always last up to the mileage rating when purchased but the way they handled made it worth purchasing again. I've bought more than one set and would do so again. I liked the way these tires made my car handle during the winter months. I'd tried other tires in the past and was disappointed. I will be purchasing tires within the next year and these tires will be at the top of my list. These tires are not cheap but the way they make my car handle are well worth the cost. I'd purchased other tires and was never satisfied until I got these tires.

It lasted me at least 11 months and it was pretty damn good. It has a lot of traction and it's better than the other tires I used. Like I said it last me really long. The warranty was really good and the best tires. I'll buy again and a lot of people say that the tires are bad but there really good and useful as a backup too. The performance was great. I nearly feel bumps on my way to work and I never had a problem with those tires. It's tightly in my new rims which is great. For the price of the tires they are great and it's pretty cheap. I find it better than the other tires.

Purchased these new this year as our other tires were worn out after 8 years of use (summer tires, so switched out in the winter months). Been very happy with them. The tires were purchased through my mechanic when it came time for inspection and he handled all of that work. We've been driving on them since June and have been very happy with the performance of the tires. For an affordable tire, they are performing very well. The tires were roughly $100 a piece and have been working very well for us. We don't travel far with our cars, usually no more than 100 miles per trip. Usually they are used to drive to work a few times a week (as cars are switched out).

Daily wear and tear is not an issue. The replacement value of these is an easy fix since these are usually available at most tire retailers. Since I do not use this vehicle for more than 20 miles a day I am satisfied that these tires are dependable for them. Lifetime warranty options are a must for me and replacing a bad tire or flat needs to be easy for me. Since I am responsible for the maintenance on my personal vehicle I need to feel confident that I am able to take care of my needs in a quick and reasonable price range. Only seasonal air pressure changes have been needed to maintain great wear. Although the tires are 3 years old I maintain correct pressure and am constantly checking for nails or rocks that might cause leaks. Value is what I would expect for the years to come. Since tire replacing is not in my everyday budget the price of the tire is something that I have to consider.

Has been a good durable tire and I had I zero problems with them. The tire is an all-weather tire. It works well in the snow. I will continue to buy this brand in the future. They have given me a great warranty on my tires. I feel it was well worth the money. I was not thinking it would include so many options in a basic warranty. The tires has been performing well for a middle of the tire. I feel the tires are a great value and would consider them again. I have check out other tires, I feel they are a great deal for the price I paid for them.

I had not really heard of this brand of tires before, but we were pleasantly surprised that they seemed as equally strong and reliable as other famous brands. We were pleased that our ride was smooth with the new tires and that they seemed to hug the road on sharp turns and under wet driving conditions. The price was the most attractive part of this particular tire option. We were pleasantly surprised that we received a fairly good quality tire for a reasonable price.

Very durable and strong tire. I spend a lot of time outdoors on my off time from work. I go to places few go to. I needed a tire on my truck to get me there and back. I was quite surprised with the warranty on the tire. I recently took one in for a repair and was pleasantly surprised with the information about the tire and it's fix. These tires rock! They get me to places off the beaten path with little trouble. I would and have recommended these tires to friends who hunt and fish as well as my other friends who just drive. I originally bought these tires on sale. They were cheaper than my normal brand. But I soon discovered these tires are well built and have since bought these tires for my wife's vehicle. The cost on that was very reasonable.

The tires lasted me a long time. Never ran into a problem. They also came with good warranty that I never had to use. I drove a lot of miles. I was very pleased with the warranty that came with my tires. If anything happened they were going to be replaced with no questions asked. I received money worth when I made the decision. My tires never deflated. My tires were always in spec. I received what I paid for. I would recommend this brand to all my family and friends. They also were affordable to my income.

They lasted as expected, standard tires for standard outcome. They were expected quality and lasted like they should have. The warranty was just enough to seem like it would last until you needed it, but expired just before you needed to use it. It was just long enough to be deceiving and not quite actual coverage. And it wasn't even going to cover the real problems if I used it. It's a tire. It performs how it's meant to. It was good for all my needs over every road. It traveled longer miles than I asked and I didn't have to change it as quickly as other tires. Good value for a good tire, something you don't always find. Usually it's much more money for me a product that is actually useful but it was reasonably priced for the standard it operates on.

The durability is very good. I was happy about that. They seem to hold up pretty well in not so good weather. It helps me feel safer and in more control. They are very good quality. I do love the warranty because they cover just about anything so if anything were to happen you could get a new set right away. Plus the value being asked for how long you get it is a steal I believe. They do perform very well in bad weather and good. I like the traction I receive. I feel secure and in control. I have no complaints there. I can do my turns pretty quickly and I have no problems no matter the weather. I do like the value. I feel very happy because you get good quality tires for a decent price and the long lasting and good warranty certainly help. Overall I can say I am satisfied.

Nokian Tyres Company Profile