2. Automotive
  3. Tires
Accredited Partner

Shop on TireScanner.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Tirescanner.com is an online tire buying and installation service. The company offers low prices on all major brands of tires. You can shop by size or by brand. When you purchase your tires, you can choose to have them shipped to you by two-day service and install them yourself or have them shipped to a local shop for installation as soon as the next day (by appointment).

BOTTOM LINE

Tirescanner.com offers convenient online tire price comparison and sales, with options to book installation in your area in as little as 24 hours after your purchase. Shipping is free on all orders.

PROS

• Free shipping
  • Next-day installation available
  • Price guarantee
  • Tires include manufacturer's warranty

CONS

• Must pay shipping on some returns
  • Does not service warranties

How does Tirescanner.com work?

When shopping on the Tirescanner website, you start by entering the year, make and model of your vehicle, your ZIP code and your tire size. Tirescanner’s FAQs offer detailed information about how to find your car’s correct tire size if it does not automatically populate on the search form. You can also choose to search by tire size only.

The results will show a list of tires by price and whether they are available for installation within 24 hours. Each tire has a list of icons that indicates availability: next day installation at a local shop that partners with Tirescanner, mobile installation or direct shipping to your home.

Once you select which tires you want to purchase, you can move to the next step of choosing the type of installation. If you select next-day installation at a local garage, you can make the appointment with Tirescanner. The final price will show, but you pay the shop directly for installation and pay for the tires at Tirescanner.com.

You can also select additional services from the installer, such as seasonal alignment or tire rotation. If mobile installation is available in your area and you choose that option, you will make an appointment for a technician to visit your home or office. You can also choose to have the tires shipped directly to you to install them yourself or find your own installer.

Orders placed with Tirescanner can be canceled for free up to the time of installation as long as they have not been fitted to your vehicle. Tires shipped to your home or another location can be returned unused within 30 days, but you must pay the return shipping.

Tirescanner brands

Brands available on Tirescanner include BF Goodrich, Falken, Goodyear, Bridgestone, Ironman, Michelin, Toyo, Pirelli, Cooper, Uniroyal, Firestone, Nitto, Yokohama, Hankook, General Tires, Nexen and more. All tires are new with full manufacturer warranties. If you find a better deal elsewhere, contact Tirescanner customer service for a price match.

Tirescanner costs

The price per tire for a 2015 Honda Accord ranges from $62.98 to $149.99 on Tirescanner.com. Prices vary by ZIP code, brand and size, and the installation price depends on which option you choose and location. Your Tirescanner cart shows the final price for installation, including tax and any tire disposal fees charged in your state. Shipping is free on all orders.

TireScanner.com FAQ

Does Tirescanner.com do installation?
Tirescanner.com offers installation through its local garage partners. You can schedule installation and see the final price on the website. Mobile van installation, in which a technician travels to your home or office, is also available in some areas.
How long does it take Tirescanner.com to ship?
If the tires are available, Tirescanner.com ships orders for next-day installation at a local shop. If you choose to have the tires shipped directly to you, the company sends them by two-day shipping.
What tire brands does Tirescanner sell?
Tirescanner sells BF Goodrich, Falken, Goodyear, Bridgestone, Ironman, Michelin, Toyo, Pirelli, Cooper, Uniroyal, Firestone, Nitto, Yokohama, Hankook, General Tires, Nexen and more. Budget tire brands are available.
Is Tirescanner.com available everywhere?
Tirescanner.com ships across the continental U.S. With a network of over 3,500 installer partners, local garage installation is available in most areas. Mobile van installation is not available in all markets.

Is Tirescanner.com legit?

Tirescanner.com has a customer guarantee on price, so consumers can shop with confidence. For customers who don’t have time to drive around getting quotes on tires or shop online on dozens of websites, Tirescanner.com is a quick and efficient way to compare prices. The company also provides booking services for your installation, saving you even more time, and the free shipping on all orders means you won’t pay extra charges for buying online.

Tirescanner.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tirescanner.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tirescanner.com?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I like using the website better when purchasing tires. When in-person, it seems like there's more pushiness. The selection's decent although it's not quite as good as Tire Rack, like Pirelli, and Firestone. Some of the other tire brands are not represented. But they had what I was looking for, so that's all that really mattered. I bought a set of BF Goodrich tires and Tirescanner.com had a 10% off, like summer or spring coupon, and BF Goodrich was also running a rebate on a purchase of four tires. And depending on which tires I purchase, I can get a rebate up to $150 on set. So, when combining the two, I thought I was gonna get a much better deal than I could with any other website. The shipping was fast and after I got the tires, I got them installed.

I did my rebate form through BF Goodrich and I waited for a while. Then, I got a email from BF Goodrich saying it was processed and then I got another immediate email that said they're not an authorized dealer of BF Goodrich tires, so I was not gonna be eligible for the rebate. That was disappointing that they're selling new tires, but not an authorized dealer, supposedly. I reached out to Angela on the website who had emailed me before and told her what happened. She made it right and they refunded me $150 out of Tirescanner money. That was obviously much more than what they had to do.

I would tell others to compare prices if Tirescanner carried the tire that they were looking for or something equivalent, because it seems like Tirescanner run the 10% deal quite a bit. I saw that they were creating this deal where like mobile install trucks could possibly come to the place of business or home and install tires. I thought that was a great idea, even though I live in an area that might not be eligible. I would definitely recommend it to friends.

Tirescanner.com response

Thanks very much for taking the time to review us! So pleased to hear you were able to get a good deal on tires with us, as that we strive to deliver convenient pricing & top service to our customers. If there is any tire you are looking for and haven’t been able to find please drop us a line and we can always look for it to see if we can get our hands on it for you! Best way to contact us is via customersupport@tirescanner.com or phone: 1-800-917-9772. Very best regards, The Tirescanner Team

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

I was looking for some cheap prices, trying to find the best price. I found Tirescanner online. They had the best prices plus offered a remote install. I bought some Uniroyal Tires for my daughter’s car. This was my second purchase. The gentleman who did the remote install went and picked the tires up. There was a little delay in the day, but it wasn't a big deal.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I was Googling tires and Tirescanner.com had a good price. I knew exactly what tire I was looking for. Overall, it was easy and painless.

Tirescanner.com response
    Hi Brian, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear that things went well for you. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
    Very best regards,

The Tirescanner Team

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

Where I live, the tire prices are way out crazy and the Tirescanner prices were perfect. The order was on time and friendly and helpful. I even took them to my tire guy and he said, "Good treads," and the tread life on them, 65,000. I even called somebody there too and they answered the phone pretty good. I'm really pleased with them. It was a first time experience with them so I didn't expect much. But I expect a lot now. As a matter of fact, I wanna order another four-set.

Tirescanner.com response
    Thanks so much for your review, Raymond! Our team work hard every day to deliver the best service to our customers. Looking forward to your next order, and feel free to reach out to our customer support team anytime: customersupport@tirescanner.com or via phone: 1-800-917-9772

Best, The Tirescanner Team

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

I had a little trouble with my second order but Bianca helped me out quite well. So now, I look them up online and I have her direct number and I just call her. I don't even order from them online. I just deal with her. She is very professional and nice on the phone. She gets it done. I'm on the phone very short time with her. I'm very pleased so far with the service. As a matter of fact, within the next couple of more weeks, I'm gonna be ordering another eight more tires. I got two more cars that need tires for my customers.

Tirescanner.com response
    Hi Ronald, thanks so much for taking the time to review us! Blanca is a gem and we'll be sure to pass on your positive feedback to her! We look forward to welcoming you back next time.
    Very best regards,