2. Automotive
  3. Tires
Accredited Partner

Shop on TireScanner.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.69/5

Tirescanner.com is an online tire buying and installation service. The company offers low prices on all major brands of tires. You can shop by size or by brand. When you purchase your tires, you can choose to have them shipped to you by two-day service and install them yourself or have them shipped to a local shop for installation as soon as the next day (by appointment).

BOTTOM LINE

Tirescanner.com offers convenient online tire price comparison and sales, with options to book installation in your area in as little as 24 hours after your purchase. Shipping is free on all orders.

PROS

• Free shipping
  • Next-day installation available
  • Price guarantee
  • Tires include manufacturer's warranty

CONS

• Must pay shipping on some returns
  • Does not service warranties

How does Tirescanner.com work?

When shopping on the Tirescanner website, you start by entering the year, make and model of your vehicle, your ZIP code and your tire size. Tirescanner’s FAQs offer detailed information about how to find your car’s correct tire size if it does not automatically populate on the search form. You can also choose to search by tire size only.

The results will show a list of tires by price and whether they are available for installation within 24 hours. Each tire has a list of icons that indicates availability: next day installation at a local shop that partners with Tirescanner, mobile installation or direct shipping to your home.

Once you select which tires you want to purchase, you can move to the next step of choosing the type of installation. If you select next-day installation at a local garage, you can make the appointment with Tirescanner. The final price will show, but you pay the shop directly for installation and pay for the tires at Tirescanner.com.

You can also select additional services from the installer, such as seasonal alignment or tire rotation. If mobile installation is available in your area and you choose that option, you will make an appointment for a technician to visit your home or office. You can also choose to have the tires shipped directly to you to install them yourself or find your own installer.

Orders placed with Tirescanner can be canceled for free up to the time of installation as long as they have not been fitted to your vehicle. Tires shipped to your home or another location can be returned unused within 30 days, but you must pay the return shipping.

Tirescanner brands

Brands available on Tirescanner include BF Goodrich, Falken, Goodyear, Bridgestone, Ironman, Michelin, Toyo, Pirelli, Cooper, Uniroyal, Firestone, Nitto, Yokohama, Hankook, General Tires, Nexen and more. All tires are new with full manufacturer warranties. If you find a better deal elsewhere, contact Tirescanner customer service for a price match.

Tirescanner costs

The price per tire for a 2015 Honda Accord ranges from $62.98 to $149.99 on Tirescanner.com. Prices vary by ZIP code, brand and size, and the installation price depends on which option you choose and location. Your Tirescanner cart shows the final price for installation, including tax and any tire disposal fees charged in your state. Shipping is free on all orders.

TireScanner.com FAQ

Does Tirescanner.com do installation?
Tirescanner.com offers installation through its local garage partners. You can schedule installation and see the final price on the website. Mobile van installation, in which a technician travels to your home or office, is also available in some areas.
How long does it take Tirescanner.com to ship?
If the tires are available, Tirescanner.com ships orders for next-day installation at a local shop. If you choose to have the tires shipped directly to you, the company sends them by two-day shipping.
What tire brands does Tirescanner sell?
Tirescanner sells BF Goodrich, Falken, Goodyear, Bridgestone, Ironman, Michelin, Toyo, Pirelli, Cooper, Uniroyal, Firestone, Nitto, Yokohama, Hankook, General Tires, Nexen and more. Budget tire brands are available.
Is Tirescanner.com available everywhere?
Tirescanner.com ships across the continental U.S. With a network of over 3,500 installer partners, local garage installation is available in most areas. Mobile van installation is not available in all markets.

Is Tirescanner.com legit?

Tirescanner.com has a customer guarantee on price, so consumers can shop with confidence. For customers who don’t have time to drive around getting quotes on tires or shop online on dozens of websites, Tirescanner.com is a quick and efficient way to compare prices. The company also provides booking services for your installation, saving you even more time, and the free shipping on all orders means you won’t pay extra charges for buying online.

Tirescanner.com Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tirescanner.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tirescanner.com?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2020

With the current times we’re in, I didn't feel like I wanted to go into a store. Those mobile services coming to my home felt like the right idea. I needed to buy tires soon and I ended up going with Tirescanner. They were amazing. Everything was delivered to my front door and installed at my house. It was super simple and super easy. But look out for who you pick as the mobile delivery for your local area. My mobile driver was a couple of hours late but that's not on Tirescanner. Tirescanner actually helped out and paid for my install since they were late.

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

Tirescanner is a pretty new company and they've got some operational issues but generally, it was a pretty pleasant experience. They were trying to tell me when the tires were going to be available and when the installer would come. They would reach back out to me then I didn't hear back. I had called back then kind of hunt down. It seemed like there were two customer service individuals and I kept getting the other one that wasn't working on my case. He had to go find her. It created a little bit of confusion. I wasn't sure exactly when the tires were going to get installed. But it eventually kind of worked itself out to the original time that it was agreed upon.

I like the whole idea of shopping online thru Tirescanner especially during COVID by not having to take my car somewhere or wait there, or come back and then go pick it up. It's a much better experience especially where I have to pay the installers separately. I was doing a rebate for the Michelin tires that I bought and it caused confusion for Michelin. They could streamline those processes if there are rebate offers and make it easier to the end consumers.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I like using the website better when purchasing tires. When in-person, it seems like there's more pushiness. The selection's decent although it's not quite as good as Tire Rack, like Pirelli, and Firestone. Some of the other tire brands are not represented. But they had what I was looking for, so that's all that really mattered. I bought a set of BF Goodrich tires and Tirescanner.com had a 10% off, like summer or spring coupon, and BF Goodrich was also running a rebate on a purchase of four tires. And depending on which tires I purchase, I can get a rebate up to $150 on set. So, when combining the two, I thought I was gonna get a much better deal than I could with any other website. The shipping was fast and after I got the tires, I got them installed.

I did my rebate form through BF Goodrich and I waited for a while. Then, I got a email from BF Goodrich saying it was processed and then I got another immediate email that said they're not an authorized dealer of BF Goodrich tires, so I was not gonna be eligible for the rebate. That was disappointing that they're selling new tires, but not an authorized dealer, supposedly. I reached out to Angela on the website who had emailed me before and told her what happened. She made it right and they refunded me $150 out of Tirescanner money. That was obviously much more than what they had to do.

I would tell others to compare prices if Tirescanner carried the tire that they were looking for or something equivalent, because it seems like Tirescanner run the 10% deal quite a bit. I saw that they were creating this deal where like mobile install trucks could possibly come to the place of business or home and install tires. I thought that was a great idea, even though I live in an area that might not be eligible. I would definitely recommend it to friends.

Tirescanner.com response

Thanks very much for taking the time to review us! So pleased to hear you were able to get a good deal on tires with us, as that we strive to deliver convenient pricing & top service to our customers. If there is any tire you are looking for and haven’t been able to find please drop us a line and we can always look for it to see if we can get our hands on it for you! Best way to contact us is via customersupport@tirescanner.com or phone: 1-800-917-9772. Very best regards, The Tirescanner Team

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

Where I live, the tire prices are way out crazy and the Tirescanner prices were perfect. The order was on time and friendly and helpful. I even took them to my tire guy and he said, "Good treads," and the tread life on them, 65,000. I even called somebody there too and they answered the phone pretty good. I'm really pleased with them. It was a first time experience with them so I didn't expect much. But I expect a lot now. As a matter of fact, I wanna order another four-set.

Tirescanner.com response
    Thanks so much for your review, Raymond! Our team work hard every day to deliver the best service to our customers. Looking forward to your next order, and feel free to reach out to our customer support team anytime: customersupport@tirescanner.com or via phone: 1-800-917-9772

Best, The Tirescanner Team

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

I had a little trouble with my second order but Bianca helped me out quite well. So now, I look them up online and I have her direct number and I just call her. I don't even order from them online. I just deal with her. She is very professional and nice on the phone. She gets it done. I'm on the phone very short time with her. I'm very pleased so far with the service. As a matter of fact, within the next couple of more weeks, I'm gonna be ordering another eight more tires. I got two more cars that need tires for my customers.

Tirescanner.com response
    Hi Ronald, thanks so much for taking the time to review us! Blanca is a gem and we'll be sure to pass on your positive feedback to her! We look forward to welcoming you back next time.

The Tirescanner Team

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

You always have to try something for the first time to see if it works for you. I did and tried Tirescanner and I was pleasantly surprised. I used it two more times and plan to use in the future if it's still there. The prices were great and didn't change, and the experience was pretty easy and quick. There were two different choices of installers that were local whereas if you went to TireBuyer, they only gave you one option.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

I was looking for a specific tire and found them at Tirescanner at the price I was looking for. The tires were fine but I wasn't extremely pleased with the installation. They have certain places where they send them to be installed.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

Tirescanner.com is cheaper than most shops. I saved more than $100 using their service and I was really satisfied. Also, purchasing is very convenient for me, especially with what's going on now. I could just make an appointment online and then it's all there. I'm most definitely gonna do it again for my next car. It's perfect. It worked well for me.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

This was my second time purchasing from Tirescanner. Purchasing was much better because that’s online. I like it. Nothing was out of my expectation.

Hi Jong,

Happy to hear you had a great experience buying from us!

Hope to welcome you back in the future!

The Tirescanner Team

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I heard about Tirescanner.com from the DragTimes video guy. I found them online and compared tires from different places. I found something that I liked for a good price and I ordered them. I chose Tirescanner because it would be more convenient. They would come and have it installed at your house. But it didn't go right. They weren't the right size tire. So, they had to order new tires that they shipped to the tire person. But then he brought me the other tires back saying that he couldn't ship them back, it had to be shipped back by me. So, I had them in my garage for a few days and then, I had to call several times to get updates on when they were gonna come. Finally, out of the blue, a guy came and said that he was there to pick up the tires. I didn’t get an email or anything to ship the tires back as well as the packing slip. So, I called Tirescanner again.

Tirescanner sent me the packing information but the guy said he was gonna come back to get them. He didn’t come back so the tires sat on the porch but eventually, he came and got them. It would have been probably easier to go get them put on somewhere else. The customer service side wasn't great. I constantly had to follow up and email and call them. They would say they would do something and then, they wouldn't do it or call. They would think that they'd already done something they said they were gonna do, but didn't. They were friendly and very nice but they were a little disorganized.

Hi Mike,

We are sorry to hear that you ran into some issues with your installation. We are working hard on improving all aspects of our business and your review is very helpful in this process. We appreciate you took the time to share your experience with us.

Please reach out to our customer support in the future and we will make it up to you!

The Tirescanner Team

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

I was looking for some cheap prices, trying to find the best price. I found Tirescanner online. They had the best prices plus offered a remote install. I bought some Uniroyal Tires for my daughter’s car. This was my second purchase. The gentleman who did the remote install went and picked the tires up. There was a little delay in the day, but it wasn't a big deal.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I was Googling tires and Tirescanner.com had a good price. I knew exactly what tire I was looking for. Overall, it was easy and painless.

Tirescanner.com response
    Hi Brian, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear that things went well for you. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Tirescanner.com Company Information