Costco - Tires

Compare Tires

Research top Tires recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I bought 4 summer tires from Costco. ca and was very disappointed on the service received. 1st the technician was unable to remove the nuts with his impact tool. I own an Acadia and the torque is 140 (base on my owner's manual. So he started to use a hammer to hit his socket on the nuts to lose it up. Once removed he would throw it on the ground and hit again to remove the nuts from the socket.

After he damaged 4 of the nuts he told me that he cannot remove the others because they were too tight. So when I told him to only put the tires on the spare rims and I would installed them myself he went around and tighten all wheels again (he just told me they were too tight...). I did it myself at home after having to buy 4 new nuts in 40 minutes. I had no problem removing the remainder of the nut using the tool provided by the car. I spent 2.5 hrs at Costco waiting and all they could do was damaging my nuts and eventually install the tires on the other spare rims.

This tire department in Hillsboro, OR tried to rip me off. On Jan 31, 2017, I brought my Toyota Sienna in for a flat repair on the left front tire. They told me it would be 1 1/2 hours. After nearly 3 hours, they told me the tire was unrepairable, and that I needed 4 new tires, costing over $720. This is an all wheel drive which requires run-flats by Bridgestone. I refused to accept this. I took my car to Les Schwab the next morning, and they repaired the flat, no problem. I WILL NEVER BUY OR USE COSTCO AGAIN FOR MY CAR REPAIRS OR TIRE PURCHASES.

I have always been willing to pay for services and products I need, realizing it isn't the seller's fault if I have to pay for a repair, or incur an unexpected expense. However, in addition to being dishonest about the condition of my tires before making a major cross-country trip, I learned that you can't trust Costco when I tried to talk to them about my tire purchase. The information they gave me was a DIRECT CONFLICT with the information from Michelin and other tire sellers. Michelin offered to help me make Costco do right by me, but I shouldn't have to make all the extra calls and have someone else go to bat for me. I felt very condescended to by Costco, and have not used their auto services at all since. They even tried to give me a hard time about a wheel balance that came as part of the tire warranty, saying I had to go back to the Costco on the other side of the border. Buyer, definitely beware of Costco Auto.

New tires dirty with white material around edges. For $$$$ you can at least wipe down guys! Did not return my SAME tire caps, gave me lime green plastic tire caps and said they are that color for other tire centers to use nitrogen etc. Asked for my old tire caps they said, “We don't have them???” You kept them that's why. Went through my glove box and console messing up items and did not ask me permission or notify me. Use your OWN tire unlocking equipment guys not mine. Costco can't you buy your own equipment so you don't have to go through my personal car compartments? 3 hours with an appt to install tires in stock?! There was not a line of people when I walked in for an appt. Should have gone to American Tires down my block for better customer service. Tire Manager--Taylor ** Tampa St., Northridge, CA.

Costco, at least at the store near us (St. James St., Winnipeg) has added a new con. When I went to have them remove my winter tires (bought from this Costco) and replace them, they refused. This is after waiting for two hours after my (early) arrival for my appointment. They had previously swapped these exact same tires seven times. Now, because the summer tires were of two different brands (same size and type, of course), they told me that I would have to buy two new tires. (Fortunately, I do not have 4WD or I would have had to buy 4). Never mentioned this before, although the tires were all the same as previously. I had wondered why the swapping procedure was so cheap there. Now I know.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costco Pharmacy?

One year ago I had 4 vehicles with 8 sets of tires, all from Costco. The issues started when the tire center ordered and placed pressure sensors on a new set of wheels for a VW Passat. Only later did I find out that the $200 investment was not needed, as VW senses by rotation not though a tire-mounted sensor, lesson was go to the dealer. Then the real mess with tire warranty began. I took a truck with bald rear tires in for the fourth time on warranty. Each time prior I was told there was too much tread to replace on warranty but not enough tread to allow for rotation. The battle with the manager that insisted my warranty was void because I did not have them rotated was partly solved when one of the workers who remembered me coming in to get them rotated but not allowing due to low tread informed the manager that it was against their policy to rotate tire with low tread wear.

The result is that the manager honored the warranty for the Michelin tires, but would only offer a low grade tire with no warranty... No choice take it or leave it. Three months later I bring in my daughter's car with a tire leaking to get it repaired. I asked the attendant to inspect the tires because even though they were 60,000 mile warranty Michelin tires the wear was excessive. He agreed that they could repair the tires but not rotated due to tread wear. Three hours later when I pick up the car the leak was NOT repaired and I was told they would not work on the tires because of low tread. So I suggested we look at the warranty and replace the tires... My records had between 28,000 and 31,000 miles as I switch with winter tires and record mileage each time. They look up the tires and WOOPS they forgot to record the care mileage on installation, hence no warranty due to their negligence.

I left the car center vowing never to set foot in the department again. I now buy all tires from Discount Tires, they are pleasant, professional and my wait time is 20 minutes instead of 2-3 hours. I must question why the Costco store reputation in Pocatello Idaho has to suffer due to a tire department that is incompetent, dishonest, and pulls the customer view of the store down dramatically. I am so pleased I left, and have talked to many other ex-customers who have the same opinion. The department is managed by dishonest people.... Really I love the stance that they are not allowed by law to rotate tires with low tread, but they can't replace them on warranty, and then they can't honor warranty due to lack of rotation... CROOKS ARE IN CHARGE. Shut them down and rebuild your reputation.

Today I wanted to buy some tires at Costco warehouse. The Fremont California's location had the tires I needed at 43621 Pacific Commons. I have been trying to get a hold of the Costco in Fremont Ca all week but they don't answer their phone. This morning Sunday the last day of the sale I called the tire shop at 11:00 am, no answer. I waited and called again and again, with no answer all day long. At about 4:00 pm James finally answered the phone. I asked if he had the tires I needed and in a very frantic way he said "yes we do but we aren't taking anymore orders today." I asked to speak to a supervisor and he said "I am a supervisor" as if I shouldn't argue with him because of him being a supervisor and ended the call abruptly.

I called the administration office and asked to speak to a supervisor who was in charge of the tire center. Juan got on the phone and when I told him my situation he said "ok hold on." I went back on hold for another 10 minutes. Then finally got the same answer as before on the tires as if customers are really a burden to Costco employees. The last day of the sale for the tires I wanted was today, so now I will have to buy them somewhere else because of your supervisors lazy, worthless attitudes. I've had a membership with Costco for a very long time but with this terrible customer service I can't think of any reason to keep paying a membership to you.

Went to Costco in Lacey WA this morning for an 11 AM appointment to have new tires installed on my car. Once the tires were installed the clerk/service person informed (almost in passing) that they had snapped a lug bolt off on my car. Without apologizing for the issue, they just told me to have it repaired somewhere else and bring them my receipt. This stupid installer seemed to indicate that him snapping the lug bolt off was my fault because someone in the past had put a lubricant on the lug. Then I went outside to pick my car up and the new tires had green paint all over them and were very dirty. I am very displeased with this treatment. I will now have to spend 2 or 3 hours sitting at the dealers getting this repaired. I believe I will bill Costco for my time for this. Very very dissatisfied.

It's not a first time with a COSTCO, but the last - I am not going in anymore: I've been there many years ago, like 12-14 and before I was going to get a membership I want to make sure that it still good. So I visited the one at Elkridge and ask for one day pass. By very unfriendly woman at customer service, I've been told that I can go and look around but I can't buy anything unless I became a member. And no exclusions... Unfortunately I didn't catch her name. I only remember that she was in hijab. I know all other wholesale clubs at least used to have this option - one day pass, but you don't have to be mean to explain if this is not an option anymore. I am done with COSTCO.

It appears Costco no longer considers customers first - Costco comes first! In years past, their tire tread-wear warranty went through the tire manufacturer, and Costco was service oriented to assure their customers were able to utilize their warranty. I purchased a set of Michelin tires a year ago with a 60,000 mile tread-wear warranty, but at 1 year and 18,000 miles they are at 2/32". Costco refuses to warranty the tread-wear as they were able to measure 3/32 in a couple locations, but the majority of depths are at 2/32" or less! I am greatly concerned that my family is driving in California's wettest winter in many years on 2/32" tread!! I contacted Michelin, who was more than willing to move forward with the tread-wear warranty claim, but pointed out that Costco is now the warranty holder on the tires they sell!! Stop buying Costco tires!!

While I am standing in the line for the last 15 minutes I can see they are understaffed. Last 2 times they said the same thing. Today we have rush. So now the third time I believe they are always busy and understaffed and have no desire to fix it. They guys is more than happy to take calls than to talk to six customers already in line. It is frustrating to see that they have no regard for people time.

On Jan 13, 2017 I had an appt. to get 4 new tires put on. When I arrived they had no record of my appt. and there were 15 people in line at 10:00 a.m. I bought the tires and was told they would call me. 3 hours later no call, but tires had been installed. However I found out later they do NOT align the tires at Costco. Why didn't anyone tell me that? The car jiggles when I drive it. Now I have to pay extra to get the tires aligned. I found the service unacceptable. One person was on the desk and only two mechanics were in the shop. Why doesn't Costco hire more help? I've been back 2x in a week and the line has been 15-20 people deep. Very dissatisfied.

On Dec. 29, 2016, I bought a new set of tires at Costco. It was raining when I got my car back so I drove home and put it in my garage without inspecting my car. The next day when I looked at my alloy wheels they were chewed up where the balancing weights used to be. When I complained, the tire manager admitted that other people have complained about the same thing, but tried to say that they did not do the damage. They let me file a complaint, and some lying creep who called himself an adjuster said that my wheels were already damaged. Totally NOT true - they were in great condition before Costco chewed them up.

So I went on-line to see if other people had the same experience and I discover that hundreds, if not thousands, of other people had the same experience. Someone needs to start a class action lawsuit over what Costco is doing. They are using some sort of mechanical device that evidently does not work properly to remove the balancing weights. I used to think that Costco was a good company, but now I see that by their refusal to compensate people for damaging their cars that they are not reputable.

I have been a Costco member for 2 years. I will not be renewing my membership due to the incompetent service relating to Tire Center. My first experience at the Tire Center I waited countless hours with a blown tire on my trailer. Instructed me after waiting they could not service half tin trailer because automotive tires (which is all they carry) cannot support weight of 1000lb gross vehicle weight trailer. Asked them to please mount tire on rim regardless and they refused. Left my trailer in Costco parking lot and headed to Pep Boys. They had a tire mounted in 30 minutes. Drove back to Costco and put new tire in front of Store.

Second time I got new tires for my car. After 4 hour wait time I ran out of time for tires left and came back following day. Same wait time but I got my tires. With less than 15k miles picked up nail, pulled over and changed tire. Called Costco. Said they would repair for free. Instructed after 4 hour wait they could not repair tire because belt was damaged. They could not repair because it would be unsafe, they would not replace because it was not covered under warranty. Nor could they match the tire... Now I am heading out on 12 hour road trip on my spare. Talk about unsafe??? Spent 16 hours getting 4 tires, 4 hours per tire. This experience spans two states and untold disappointment in customer service and satisfaction.

Plano Texas, November 23, 2016, Thanksgiving eve., visiting relatives. Home is in Southeast Missouri. Blew out two passenger side tires. Had car towed to Costco on advice of relatives. It was close to where we were parked. COSTCO put on 4 brand new tires. Did not tell us that the two remaining good tires could be used. They were less than 1 year old. Subsequently was told by other tire businesses that only needed two new tires because they only had to match on the axles. 2012 Subaru Outback, AWD which Costco said made it necessary to put on 4 brand new tires which turned out to be a questionable statement.

Installed Michelin Defender XT. Turned out that XT is REALLY, REALLY IMPORTANT. Charged $14 per tire to put in nitrogen, which they didn't ask if we wanted it or not. Not sure they even did that because we were later informed that if nitrogen is put in tires there are green valve covers put on. They were not there. Charged us to dispose of 4 tires. Guess they considered putting the two good tires we had left in the trunk a disposal. XT indicates it is a "club" tires which Michelin makes only for Costco, Sam's Club, and TJ's, wherever that is.

Rode back home to Southeast Missouri, 11 hours. Had to make 4 stops. I have back issues and those tires make my wonderful Subaru, which originally rode like a cloud ride like a log wagon. IT WAS AWFUL. Road noise, bumpy, bouncy. Now here's where the XT comes into play. Turns out that no other Michelin tire seller (also there's a complicated hierarchy of tire dealer, tire retailer, and one other segment I can't recall, would honor the warranty because it is a Club tire. Not even the other clubs will honor the warranty. Oh, by the way, we have no Costco closer than 2.5 hours away from us. Turns out that wonderful 30 day 100 percent guaranteed satisfaction has a lot of asterisks, loopholes and if you don't go back to Costco. Will never ever be a Costco customer again. Worst experience I ever, ever had.

[10:00 a.m.] I went to Costco Tire Center in Ann Arbor MI today (December 19, 2016). It was a little over 10:00 a.m. I wanted to get my car tires replaced. He said the job would be done in 4 hours. I said, "Ok. I will be in the store and wait." Before they started working on my car (it was still parked in the parking lot), I asked them to change to another set of tires. There was no problem with that.

[3:30 pm] But the tragedy starts here. I waited and waited for hours until I went back to the counter at 3:30 p.m. to ask whether the job was done. The staff said my car was already in the workshop, so the job should start soon. Thirty (30) minutes later, I walked out to the parking lot to check, to find my car still parked where I had parked this morning. It was apparent that no job had been done on my tire.

[4:00 p.m.] My car was actually pulled over in their workshop after that. It was nearly 4:00 p.m. I looked in the workshop, but there was nobody working there as if everyone was having a lunch break or something. As far as I observed them for some hours, their job didn't seem to last. A few steps were taken on a car, and the staff is gone somewhere. There was nobody around. It was a quietness of lunch break again. Some other staff came in, and removed one or two tires, but not all four. Then he disappeared.

[5:00 p.m.] At 5:15 pm, having felt anxious, I asked one of the staffs whether the tire replacement job would really be done today. He said it'd be finished in 15 or 25 minutes. I waited there 30 minutes from there, but they didn't get the job done. [Past 6:00 p.m.] It was well over 6 p.m. when they finished the tire replacement on my car. I spent 8 hours here at Costco Tire Center. There is no other store or coffee shop to kill my time around this vicinity. It was a very cold winter day. I am new here and don't have a family or relative around here to give me a ride somewhere else. I will not go back to the Costco Tire Center again. I blame myself for choosing here. I totally ruined my vacation day today. There was no notice of delay from them while I was waiting. There was no single word of apology for the delay. I have never experienced this kind of poor car maintenance service before.

Purchased 90,000 miles tires from Costco Tigard. Got 49,000 miles with rotation every 6000 miles and one winter had a snow tires for at least three months. Was told at the dealer that my tires are so bare that they failed their inspection and needed to be replaced. Went to Costco. Their manager sort of agreed that tires at the end of their life but not exactly yet. I went to their store in October. We have bad rain, sometimes snow here and Costco resented to take responsibility and replaced tires with at least some credit back to me. Not sure if I will invest my money again here.

I recently bought tires through Costco for two of our vehicles, a Toyota sedan and SUV. We have purchased tires from Costco before. Appointments are difficult to arrange, so I waited 1-1/2 to 2 hours both times. They work strictly first come first served, so a repair, rotation, or rebalance will take the same time - not satisfactory. But Costco apparently does not care because complaints have been written about that for years. My experience suggests the quality of the Michelin and Bridgestone tires I purchased is not the same as those purchased elsewhere. Some of the tires installed on one vehicle required in excess of 6 ounces of weight to balance; whereas the tires removed had required only a couple of ounces. No bent wheel or other anomaly detected.

The Michelin's installed on the other vehicle do not run as smooth as the Michelin's that were removed (those were bought elsewhere). There is a slight jiggle at high speeds. This experience makes me wonder if the tire manufacturers are selling product that is at the borderline within spec. to Costco for cheap, while they are sending their best quality product to their tire dealers??? I do appreciate being able to order online and see the actual price; no games. I also appreciate that Costco will take the tires back if you are not satisfied. As a comparison, we also purchased a set of tires from Walmart recently, for my old truck. The service was friendly, much faster than Costco, and there were no problems.

We bought new tires from Costco October 2016. Costco had to order in our tires. After 9 days I decided to call them and they informed me the tires had been there a week. "Nice of you to call and let me know". The tech replied "yeah, that's not something we typically do". So I needed to make an appointment to have the tires put on. The tech tells me there are no appointments for a week. So I scheduled an appointment and he then tells me I will need to leave my car for 4 hours. Ummm really? So we get through all of that and now we have a flat. We took it to Costco and they tell us, "Sorry, can't get you in. Our next appointment is for next Friday and you will need to leave your car for 4 hours". What the hell?? I've just decided I will take the car to Discount Tire. We've NEVER had issues there. They will fix your flat for free even if you didn't buy through them. In two weeks we are replacing our truck tires. It WON'T be another $1,000 to Costco.

It was around 5:30 pm and we headed to the Costco parking lot to unload merchandise into our truck. Groceries etc which was well over $475.00 at this Costco. My husband noted to his dismay that the passenger front tire was flat. (He just had it serviced the day before for winter tune up etc.) We were parked right in front of their tire center. Asked for a portable air compressor, however, they had none. He (my husband) then drove on the flat in front of tire center and asked for assistance to blow up tire. The female boss at the tire center was helpful but busy. She was unable to help as apparently there was a piece of aluminum wire in tire like from a shopping crate. Hole too small to be plugged had to be galvanized.

We were told that they couldn't help us too busy... Told us to call CAA as seniors we had this. She called on her cell phone and told us it would take about 45 minutes. Here we are in the cold upset, outside Costco Tire Centre with a truck full of groceries and a flat tire. We requested to speak with the manager. All he could say was sorry, showed him the piece of aluminum wire in the tire and said he'd write an incident report and would call tomorrow?? Of course he didn't call. We brought the tire the following day to a tire center to be galvanized. It would of been nice to get a courtesy call and a offer to pay as the incident happened in their parking lot...

I purchased 90,000 mile tires from the Eugene Costco Tire center. I have approximately 55,000 miles on them and they apparently need to be replaced. At my last rotation the technician stated there was very minor wear due to a potential alignment problem. I had the vehicle aligned and today at the next rotation the tires are too wore to be rotated but need to be replace. It seem extremely far fetched and unreasonable that tires advertised for 90k get less than 60k. Your tire center is a scam and a sham. I'll never shop for tire at Costco ever again. But hey, at least the tech was rude and flippant as walked out of the store with my 12 year old. You guys should embarrassed and ashamed.

I purchased 4 Michelin tires from Costco last week of October. The service guy at the counter said he has to order the tires and will call me back when they have the tires. I asked how long it would take to get the tires and he told me up to 7 days, so he did not give me an appointment because he didn't know when they'll get the tires. I waited a week and no phone call. I went back to the counter that week and was told that had the tires 4 days after I ordered so he gave me an for Dec 23. I said had they told me when I ordered the tires that it'd take 8 weeks to put them I would have gone somewhere else. Because I didn't want to go through the hassle of cancellation and look elsewhere I took the Dec 23 appt.

This week I noticed I was losing air from my the rear tire passenger side. I tried to get it patched but because it's on the side wall, it can't be done. So I called and see if I can get an earlier time, I was told to come in at 7:30 AM that they would fit me in. I had to take time off work only to get there. I was told they're taking my name down for cancellation. On top of that the center opens at 8 AM not 7:30 and there were people lining up. Their tires were $200 cheaper than other service center but not worth it!! Had to wait 2 months to get them and lose a day's pay. NOT WORTH IT!!!

I have gone to Sandy Costco Tires twice now getting the 90000 mile Michelin tires thinking they would work great especially for how much I paid. The first set only lasted 40000 miles and needed to be replaced. I went to them seeing if they would honor the warranty but instead they would honor only half the warranty. I was disappointed but thought I would give them another try since half price seemed like an alright deal. Well the second set only lasted 25000 miles and they refused to honor the warranty even though I followed everything they wanted both times. The service was awful and the workers were extremely rude and not helpful. I would never use Costco tire service again.

I have flat tire. Went to Costco tire center at Chino Hill. I have a little bit over 50000 mile. Got there just before 10 am, on 10/28/2016. Said tire cannot be repaired. Not well explanation about options. End up changing all 4 tires. I thought it's time. 4 yrs, 50000 mile tire. Ok, I paid. I was told it should not take that long. I told him I have appointment at 12. He said no problem. It took more than 3 hours. They are not willing to answer when asked, felt completely neglected. After finishing, they just give me the key, they don't even bother to explain what they have done, what need to be done etc. NOPE. Won't come back and won't recommend this place to anybody.

I always used Costco for new tire installation service in the last 10 years. It seems like things have changed at Costco, the service quality is down. I just had new tires installed at Costco on my van. The service person indicated that they need to replace one TPMS sensor because it got broken when installing new tires so I payed for a new sensor. After work completed I am experiencing vibrations when driving the car, the TPMS indicator on my dashboard indicates issues. I was driving my car for about 40 minutes and the TPMS indicator is still ON. I am going to call Costco tomorrow.

I’m disgusted that a tire center does not perform wheel alignments on new tires. It was only after I purchased 4 new tires and went to drop off my vehicle to have them replaced that I was told I would need to take my Jeep grand Cherokee elsewhere for a wheel alignment. After I spoke to the manager he insinuated that he doesn’t know for sure that I was not told this and that all customers are usually notified of this. I told him to immediately refund my credit card and do not change any tires!!! Costco Tire center is extremely reckless, dishonest and downright dangerous!! Had I known a so-called tire center was unable to do a wheel alignment on brand new tires I would have avoided at all cost!!! Don’t waste your time!!!

I have been a happy Costco member for years and have always purchased the tires from them. During the last two to three years, two of my cars have experienced flat tires and require repairs. It has been three separate incidents that I was told the tire cannot be repaired and I need to get a new tire. The employee proceeds to tell you they will prorate the new tire for you based on the thread left on the old tire. However, none of those occasions are they willing or able to show me what happen to my old tires.

I am starting to catch on that they fabricate the story just so they can replace the tire. I am not sure what the motivation is. Perhaps they cannot generate any revenue from doing the repair work? In either case I have lost my confidence with the Costco Tires Center and will not be buying tires from them in the future. I want to share my experience and observation so that when you have a flat that requires repair in the future, be aware and ask them to show you the old tire that they claimed it's not repairable.

One tire pressure was low. I pumped to 50psi and without any problem make it 5 miles to Commack Costco NY Long Island. After telling them about flat, without checking my tire I has numerous questions like: How many miles on the car itself - like it makes difference!!! 80000 sir. Finding on his comp. that tires was purchased in 2012 and declaring that tire is too old. It's 4 years old, and all rotations was done on time. Very rude attitude like I was in third world countries. After giving my phone number, he couldn't find it in Costco comp. system. Is there any justice??? Thanks Frank from Costco.

I purchased 4 Michelin LTX M/S2 tires from costco. There is a 115,000 km warranty on the tires. I have put 38,000 kms on the tires and the rear have 3/32 (bald) and the fronts 8/32. When I took the tires to check about warranty I was advised that the tire were rotated wrong so they wouldn't warranty the tires. The tires are over 5 yrs old, however whether 38,000 kms are put on the tires in one year or over 5 years, it shouldn't matter I only got 38,000 kms on 115,000 km warranty tires. These Michelin tires are garbage. Whether it is Costco or Michelin in my opinion this is not too good for customer satisfaction.

I have been long time members of Costco and very happy with the overall service provided. However, the way the tire centers are run is such a shame and an insult to the value of my precious time. Tire Rotation system requires that I practically take a day off to maybe get my tires rotation done. This is a mega waste of time and I feel deeply insulted and disrespected that my time is misused in such a way. I would take my tires somewhere else if it did not void the warranty. I hope they revise methods because this is a blatant disrespect of people's time. Not worth the savings for me... My time and money will be best spent elsewhere.

Expert Review

Lauren FixAuto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.    More about Lauren→

Costco is a popular membership warehouse club offering a range of consumer products, including tires. The company started in 1976 in San Diego to serve small businesses but has grown into an international company.

• Major brands: Costco offers competitive pricing on major brands such as Michelin, BFGoodrich and Bridgestone.
  • Warranty: Customers can purchase a warranty that includes rotation, flat repairs, valve stem repair and nitrogen inflation.
  • The Costco Advantage: Member benefits include shipping and handling costs as part of the retail pricing and an installation package.
  • Tire search tool: Tires can be bought online or through the warehouse using the search tool based on vehicle, tire size or item number.
  • Best for Light truck and SUV vehicle drivers, winter, run-flats passenger vehicle drivers and off-road drivers.

Compare Tires