Find a Tires partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Town Fair Tire Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Town Fair Tire?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Town Fair Tire?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

At the beginning I was a little scared and hesitant to deal with them due to my bad experience in the past with them, but then I started talking to Bryan the manager in the service department. I explained to him what had happened at another location and the type of bad customer service the manager and employee gave me and that I had also call the DM Rich and I was still waiting on a call back from him and yet had gotten, Bryan told me not to worry. That he will fix the problem and made me feel at ease. Such wonderful customer service from start to finish and I would recommend him to anyone. He was the best so far at the Enfield Location!! Thank you so much Bryan for making me and my kids feel safe again...

Original review: July 22, 2021

Kevin the store manager was excellent about helping me with new tires for my Pilot. He understood I was limited on knowledge about my vehicle and he provided that. I am a unemployed woman that spent a night in a ditch this past winter due to bald tires and with it being such a safety concern with my tires and financial situation he was able to assist me. Clearly I am so grateful for his kindness and excellent staff. He made a very unfortunate situation I was in so much better and I am thankful for people that help other people. Beyond the make model of the tire a kind human experience is exactly what I needed. Great job Town Fair Tire Centers of New Hampshire!

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 3, 2021

Joel at the Everett Mass store was extremely helpful and understanding given my particular tire issue. He was knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with! Thanks for your help!! Will return when the need arises.

Original review: April 29, 2021

I have been using Town Fair Tire for decades. No matter where I have moved to I chose Town Fair Tire for my vehicles. In fact, I have used them in Milford, Peabody, and Lawrence MA along with Manchester, NH most recently. Zach was very professional and I will say it is just that professional approach from the tech reps that keep me returning to TFT.

Original review: April 2, 2021

I’ve been buying tires for 20 years from Town Fair Tire in Brookfield. I always deal with Ed and have never had a bad experience. He listens to what I need whether it’s for my Jeep, my Mustang or my 67 Corvette. He gives me options to choose from. Never tries to sell me the most expensive tire and never sells me services I don’t need. I could buy tires online or from ten other tire stores. I choose Town Fair Tire in Brookfield because they have good prices and I trust that Ed will do right by me.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2021

Bought four tires at Somersworth New Hampshire Town Fair Tire. The PrinX tires were recommended to me. I had never heard of them but I was told they were a very good tire. Additionally I was asked if I wanted an alignment to which I answered that my tires were wearing evenly and I did not want to pay for an alignment. When I went to pay for my tires I saw that an alignment had been performed and I was to pay $64 dollars for the service. I asked to see the original associate I had talked to but she could not be found and no one knew where she was. I'm guessing this is standard operating procedure for extracting extra revenue because the VIP in Biddeford had done the same thing to me a few years back. Maybe I'll learn finally?

Upon arriving home I looked up the tires that I paid $119 each for and saw that I "could" have bought them at WalMart for $76.96 (not quite the high end tire I was led to believe). Sadly I also paid $18.95/tire for balancing. **. Long story short the tires are "OK" but I just spent $655 dollars for four 77 dollar tires. Guess they saw me coming.

Original review: June 15, 2021

I had a appointment at 2pm today. I arrived at 1:45pm. I was told I only need to have 1 tire worked on since I was here yesterday and they did most of it but 1 tire they could not work on because there was some screw stripped. So I went to my mechanic today and sat there for 1 hour. Then came back here and after 45 minutes was told my car was next. Then 45 min went by I looked outside and my car was still sitting. 1 1/2 hrs after my appointment time and having to keep asking they finally brought my car in. Never again will I come here to Town Fair Tire in Brockton.

Original review: April 15, 2021

I had a horrible experience at Town Fair Tire in Williston, VT. I will never bring my vehicle there again! I spent a lot of money for my 2021 car to now not be balanced as well as tire pressure sensor not working. I took it back to which they told me that they could not get the sensors right on the newer vehicle’s and the balancing they said they fixed it, to which they did not!! My car is still shaking once I hit 40-45 mph. When my husband called after my second time bringing it back to the shop, he was hung up by the rude lady who answered the phone!! I would not recommend town fair tire to anyone!!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

On February 13, 2021 at 9:30 AM I brought my FJ Cruiser into Town Fair Tire in Leominster MA to get 5 new tires installed. The total bill was over $1,100. They told me that I'd need to bring my vehicle back in after 25 miles and then again after 500 miles to have the torque on the lug nuts checked, which I suspect is their way of dodging some negligence suits. But what really made me angry was that they failed to replace the spare tire cover. When I pointed this out to the gentleman at the front desk he called the service manager, Matt, and told him to meet me around the back (where the garage is). I drove around back and waited for Matt for 10 minutes (in 20 degree weather) and he never showed. I drove off and replaced the cover myself, but keep in mind the cover is extremely tight and replacing it is a major effort. I guess that's why they skipped it. That's what $1,100 in product and service buys you. See you in 25 miles guys.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

i bought 4 light truck tires on Nov. 24 2020. The tires had a rebate of $75.00 in which I never received. TOWN FAIR TIRES are a scamming company that don't honor rebates for things you buy. NEVER buy anything from this company because you will be scammed. THEY will tell you to fill out the forms an you will get the rebate but it's not true because this is what I did. Stay clear from this scamming company.

Town Fair Tire Company Information