East Haven, CT

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Town Fair Tire Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Town Fair Tire?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Town Fair Tire?

Original review: May 25, 2022

I have again purchased a new set of Continental True Contact Tour tires for my 2014 Honda Odyssey at Town Fair, 605 Amherst Street, North Nashua, NH. Again, I am pleased with the staff and service here. I stopped by yesterday to set up an appointment for today. They had the tires waiting for me today, installed them, and had me out the door in an hour. I am pleased with the price and the service. The manager, C.J., along with Chris, Anthony, and Nick are all very fine staff. No hassle.

When I needed new sensors in my wheels a few months ago I discovered that Town Fair installed them. Again, C.J., set up an appointment for me and had the new sensors installed in an hour. They saved me $400.00 compared to what the Honda dealer would have charged, and the dealer didn't have them in stock. Town Fair is my only tire dealer because of their service, prices, how they rotate my tires for free (everyone else charges me $25.00), and try to repair my tires if there is a leak. Keep up the good work! In appreciation!

Original review: March 23, 2022

I dealt with Cody at the Biddeford location for purchase of winter tires for my lifted truck… I was hesitant about “downsizing” my summer tires (cause I HATE THE LOOK) BUT they don’t handle well in snow. They worked out great and they switched out my tires at the end of snow season for free. A lot of tire places won’t deal with aftermarket lifts and tires… Appointment was on time and awesome service!! Thanks!

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

A HUGE thank you to Kevin and Ray at the Cranston location. They fit me in and helped with my crisis the Woonsocket town fair location left me in. They also apologized a million times for things that weren't their mistake and rectified the situation for me. The Woonsocket location on the other hand, HORRIBLE. I had an appointment for 8:30, a donut was on my car with the actual tire in the trunk, with the warranty I came to have them check the flat in the trunk and the slow leak in the front, I sat for TWO HOURS, for what I thought they had "fixed".

After I left no longer than 10 minutes up the highway, MY TIRE PRESSURE LIGHT came BACK on. Took me over an hour to get them back on the phone and then proceeded to tell me they didn't have time for me to come back to see Kevin at the Cranston store, thank goodness I did! The Woonsocket store neglected to see the GIANT nail in my flat tire and neglected to fix the slow leak in the front. I was told I was lucky to have made it from Woonsocket to work in Cranston like this! Wondering why I sat for TWO HOURS at the Woonsocket store for them to do NOTHING. So again THANK YOU Cranston location (Kevin). Even with 1 mechanic due to covid you guys fit me in and fixed BOTH of my problems.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

At the beginning I was a little scared and hesitant to deal with them due to my bad experience in the past with them, but then I started talking to Bryan the manager in the service department. I explained to him what had happened at another location and the type of bad customer service the manager and employee gave me and that I had also call the DM Rich and I was still waiting on a call back from him and yet had gotten, Bryan told me not to worry. That he will fix the problem and made me feel at ease. Such wonderful customer service from start to finish and I would recommend him to anyone. He was the best so far at the Enfield Location!! Thank you so much Bryan for making me and my kids feel safe again...

Original review: July 22, 2021

Kevin the store manager was excellent about helping me with new tires for my Pilot. He understood I was limited on knowledge about my vehicle and he provided that. I am a unemployed woman that spent a night in a ditch this past winter due to bald tires and with it being such a safety concern with my tires and financial situation he was able to assist me. Clearly I am so grateful for his kindness and excellent staff. He made a very unfortunate situation I was in so much better and I am thankful for people that help other people. Beyond the make model of the tire a kind human experience is exactly what I needed. Great job Town Fair Tire Centers of New Hampshire!

Original review: April 27, 2022

My experience with Tremain was wonderful. He was very attentive, has great customer service skills, very respectful and was able to solve an issue I had with one of the technicians! This store needs 10 of Tremain! His awesome!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2022

Jason was very professional and knowledgeable about the products and helped us choose exactly what was going to be right for my vehicle. He was very friendly and so helpful. We will definitely be going back.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2022

I had a slow leaking tire. The tire technician found that it was a bead leak causing slow air loss. The repair work was done quickly. The service writer was friendly and efficient. Great Job! I will definitely come back to this Town Fair Tire Store!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

I drove to Canada in October. On return I had a blowout, 10/22 I went to TFT Quincy MA. Purchased 4 new tires $900. They never inflated them properly. After 5 visits a manager said, "We are too busy." What? The rear tires are larger than the front so different PSI and they didn't check this. He made me feel It was my problem. They also didn't secure the spare tire back in the trunk. Next time I will spend the extra money and go to the Mercedes service department.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

My husband went at this place of business to get some info about tires. The guy at the desk, was ignoring him as he answered three phone calls and did not even acknowledge my husband. My husband stood there and then left because customer service is terrible! Would have been nice to just acknowledge a customer who was standing there for a while.

Town Fair Tire Company Information