East Haven, CT

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Town Fair Tire Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Town Fair Tire?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

I was late for my appointment yet they still got me in and treated me very well. I have always dealt with TFT, and I have never had a bad experience. I would recommend them to anyone. They have always went above and beyond for me.

Original review: May 25, 2022

I have again purchased a new set of Continental True Contact Tour tires for my 2014 Honda Odyssey at Town Fair, 605 Amherst Street, North Nashua, NH. Again, I am pleased with the staff and service here. I stopped by yesterday to set up an appointment for today. They had the tires waiting for me today, installed them, and had me out the door in an hour. I am pleased with the price and the service. The manager, C.J., along with Chris, Anthony, and Nick are all very fine staff. No hassle.

When I needed new sensors in my wheels a few months ago I discovered that Town Fair installed them. Again, C.J., set up an appointment for me and had the new sensors installed in an hour. They saved me $400.00 compared to what the Honda dealer would have charged, and the dealer didn't have them in stock. Town Fair is my only tire dealer because of their service, prices, how they rotate my tires for free (everyone else charges me $25.00), and try to repair my tires if there is a leak. Keep up the good work! In appreciation!

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 27, 2022

My experience with Tremain was wonderful. He was very attentive, has great customer service skills, very respectful and was able to solve an issue I had with one of the technicians! This store needs 10 of Tremain! His awesome!

Original review: March 23, 2022

I dealt with Cody at the Biddeford location for purchase of winter tires for my lifted truck… I was hesitant about “downsizing” my summer tires (cause I HATE THE LOOK) BUT they don’t handle well in snow. They worked out great and they switched out my tires at the end of snow season for free. A lot of tire places won’t deal with aftermarket lifts and tires… Appointment was on time and awesome service!! Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

A HUGE thank you to Kevin and Ray at the Cranston location. They fit me in and helped with my crisis the Woonsocket town fair location left me in. They also apologized a million times for things that weren't their mistake and rectified the situation for me. The Woonsocket location on the other hand, HORRIBLE. I had an appointment for 8:30, a donut was on my car with the actual tire in the trunk, with the warranty I came to have them check the flat in the trunk and the slow leak in the front, I sat for TWO HOURS, for what I thought they had "fixed".

After I left no longer than 10 minutes up the highway, MY TIRE PRESSURE LIGHT came BACK on. Took me over an hour to get them back on the phone and then proceeded to tell me they didn't have time for me to come back to see Kevin at the Cranston store, thank goodness I did! The Woonsocket store neglected to see the GIANT nail in my flat tire and neglected to fix the slow leak in the front. I was told I was lucky to have made it from Woonsocket to work in Cranston like this! Wondering why I sat for TWO HOURS at the Woonsocket store for them to do NOTHING. So again THANK YOU Cranston location (Kevin). Even with 1 mechanic due to covid you guys fit me in and fixed BOTH of my problems.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2022

Totally annoyed! I had a tire replaced at Town Fair Tire in Danvers. I picked up my car and my dashboard is lit up like a Christmas tree! Tire sensor light, abs light, traction light, power steering light, engine light, and TPMS warning. My response from Town Fair was “You’ll need to take it to a mechanic. It wasn’t anything we could have done”.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2022

They told me it would take about 2 hours for my service. I was there 4 1/2 hours. I noticed my car in the lot and asked if the keys were in it. She said they hadn't had a chance to call me and she would be right with me. She finished waiting on another customer and proceeded to bring a document into the garage. I said "Hello. Remember me." She said, "I didn't forget you. I will be right with you." I said, "I have been here 4 1/2 hours. Don't I get any priority." She ignored me and continued doing what she was doing.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2022

This is the second time I’ve purchased tires from the Wallingford shop and on both occasions the tires are not balanced correctly. Two separate vehicles, two totally different sets of tires and both vehicles ended up shaking. My 2019 Elantra just installed new brakes, new tires, new rotors and had to bring it back. And the car still had a shake on the right side. So disgusted.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

Been doing business with this company for over 20 years. Marcus in the Warwick RI store handled everything and took care of this Veteran with price match policy and service. Still a very friendly atmosphere.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2022

Town Fair Tire at 67 Newtown Road Danbury Ct is a safety hazard. They are negligent and careless with your vehicle and your safety. They should be shut down before they kill somebody. The first time they failed to find a nail in my tire that was flat when I had the vehicle towed there. Unbelievably they sent me away twice again claiming it was OK. A competitor immediately found the leak and repaired the tire. The second time I should never have gone back. I purchase a new tire at a rip off price. When they claimed I didn’t have road hazard warranty which was a lie. The tire went flat overnight. I took it to a competitor who found Town Fair put in a faulty valve stem. God forbid I’d driven a long distance at a high speed thinking I had a good new tire and my other tires checked. And they forgot to put back the caps as well. Flunked the basics. Don’t let these careless incompetent goons touch your vehicle - they are an accident begging to happen.

Town Fair Tire Company Information