4.0/5 (642 ratings)

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Big O Tires Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Big O Tires?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Big O Tires?

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

I was able to get my tires serviced in a timely manner with no appointment needed. The gentleman who took care of me, Joshua ** made my experience a great one! I would recommend this Big O Tires to others if they are looking for a good place to service their car's tires.

Original review: July 22, 2022

I really enjoy going to Big O Tires. They’ve taken care of the little things free of charge for me. And on the bigger repairs have gone smoothly. They’re considerate of your time and the store associates go above and beyond in showing how much they value your business. Nathaniel at the Juan ** store in ABQ is the man.

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

I have used three different Big O Tires stores in Centennial Colorado: for the repair of a damaged tire, to replace regular tires with snow tires on rims, and to purchase a set of new tires. EVERY store and its technical support staff have been superior. Quick, personal service, quality work, and pleasant interactions with every customer.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Big O has good values on Tues and service but they really shine when it comes to customer service. They have never tried to upsell and have even helped me to save money when they've suggested a lower-priced option.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I was disappointed that one tire of 4 tires has lost air since the install and the rubber itself seems cheap with chips on the treads. They were over $500.00 and nearly 3 hours of sitting on the curb waiting. Could be better.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

He handle all my needs professionally, courteous, and in a timely matter! The previous place was not as nice! I would recommend this store @ 16880 W. Waddell Surprise AZ 85388. Awesome service! So happy.

Original review: July 18, 2022

Brought my outback in for brakes. 4 months later brake dust and squeaking started. Brought my car back and they said they would replace pads. One month later same thing again. Brought car to different brake place and they said brakes not greased causing the problems. Sloppy work. Will not use them again.

Original review: July 1, 2022

I booked an oil change at the Havana street store in Aurora because my maintenance Light was on. My last oil change was at -24,000 miles. I was at 28,844 miles today. I was told AFTER the oil change that I didn’t need my oil changed. I can go 10,000 miles and my maintenance light was an indication of needing my tires rotated. I wasted $100 on a totally unnecessary maintenance that they knew about before I had the service preformed. I had asked to have the service light reset so they knew that’s why I made the appointment. This is the last time I am using this site and will go back to ToyDoctor where the same oil change is only $40 and not $100. Complete rip off.

Original review: June 13, 2022

Updated on 07/03/2022: I don't understand why Big O Tires Corporate Office did not even call me back to tell me they are sorry for the terrible job their mechanics did on my pick up. The breaks were fine. I left with my 13 year old grandson and we almost got into an accident because the pick up had no breaks. I couldn't drive more than 40 miles per hour because the pick up shook very hard. Big O Tires made my pick up worse than when I brought it in for an oil change and tire rotation. My total bill was over 3000 dollars!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND BIG O TIRES TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!

Original Review: 5/21/22 my 2011 Chevy Silverado needed oil change & tire rotation. Mark called informing me the pick up needs more work. I gave the approval. After 3500 dollars I drove off with my 13 y.o. grandson. As we drove up to a red light the pick up had no brakes. The Big O shop was already closed for the weekend. 5/23/22 I took my vehicle back and was laughed at by Brad because big o corporate would not do anything about my complaint and I was told by Mark I didn't pay cash. I got a loan. I felt horrible and used by a group of men who said they test drove the pick up and did not know where the no brakes was coming from!

Original review: May 26, 2022

I have been searching for Michelin tires for my vehicle for some months, and was pleasantly surprised when I search Big O's website and was told inventory indicated they had the tires, and the site allowed me to book an installation appointment. The appointed day came, and I decided to call in order to confirm that the tires were indeed at the location and ready to be installed. When I spoke with an employee at the location, I was told they did NOT have the tires, and had not had that tire for quite some time. He then began to pressure me to come in anyway and buy what they had on hand instead.

This is a sleazy bait-and-switch tactic that is below any reputable company. Big O has proven it falls into this category by allowing its website to sell product it does not have and then coach its employees to attempt to sell something else. Shameful behavior on the part of Big O. I will definitely be buying my tires elsewhere in the future.

Big O Tires author review by Kathryn Parkman

Big O Tires was founded in 1962 by a group of independent tire dealers. Today the company has 400 franchise and company-owned locations in 19 states.

• Warranty: Big O offers an easy to understand 3-year limited warranty that includes free tire rotation and rebalancing every 5,000 miles.

• Wheel visualization tool: Consumers can pair tires and wheels virtually through the company website to see what their purchase will look like on their car or truck.

• Special offers: By signing up on the Big O website, consumers can receive special offers such as coupons and product information.

• Full service: Big O offers several auto services backed by a nationwide warranty and performed by ASE certified technicians.

by Kathryn Parkman ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kathryn Parkman believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase, which is why she spends hours researching companies and industries for ConsumerAffairs. She believes conscious consumption is everyone's responsibility and that all content deserves integrity.

Big O Tires Company Information