1.48/5
Based on 209 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

355 Big O Tires Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

Big O Tires Sucks! 60,000 mile tire went bad after 6,000 - I was driving on the highway when I heard a weird popping noise, my tire went flat in seconds. I pulled over immediately and had roadside change it for me. I took it back to Big O and they replaced it, then told me it would be nearly $100. They said I ruined the tire by driving on it flat. The tire has no external evidence of anything that would cause it to go flat, no holes or anything. I don't understand. Then, they told me that a lug nut was stripped and for me to drive to an auto parts store with 3 lug nuts instead of 4, buy a lug nut, drive back 3 miles and they would put it on. I put it on myself. I will NEVER deal with them again!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I have been taking my vehicles to Big O Tires in Shepherdsville, KY since the 1990's. My husband has also taken vehicles since the late 80's. My in-laws also use Big O Tires. All the employees have treated me courteously and timely. William ** and his wife Dawn stand out above all others. They are dedicated employees who really care that customers have a good experience. They have been there to assist me in emergencies as well as scheduled visits. They have helped me purchase tires that will not only look good, but tires that are the best for the least amount of money.

Get expert buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Brought my smart car with less than 17,000 miles to Big O Tires Redding Ca for a basic oil change. Never any issues with the TPMS indicator on my tires until after the oil change was completed. Three weeks ago I had Firestone replace my brake pads and that is the only work I have had done on this car and they removed the rim and there was no damage at that time. I called Big O after low tire warning on the drive home immediately after the oil change and they said to bring it back so I did. They just reset the TPMS indicator light and said it was fixed and said they did rotate the tires and balance them free of charge on my first visit and they must have forgot to reset it.

I drove away and the light came on again and now my rear tire is losing air. I inspected the rim and noticed it’s bent and I also found out that they were not supposed to rotate the tires on my car as it states on the door panel as the front and rear are different sizes. I brought it back again and they said it’s not their responsibility and did nothing. I informed them that by rotating my tires they caused other damage on my suspension and they asked me to leave.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I went to a Big O franchise in June of 2017 with overheating. I spent 1723.00 that day to have all new belts and an alternator installed. I am a single grandmother on my own, to boot! The car was way too noisy, and still overheating, and so in July of 2017 I took it back and said they did something wrong (well within their 90 day guarantee of work performed!). They said their work was fine but of course I needed then a new radiator. Another 600+ dollars! But said the belts, etc. were fine. Well - since then my belts have just been coming off! I had another mechanic replace the main belt, and he said that the alternator was installed incorrectly, and because it was I would need a new one. He said to contact Big O. I did - all the way to their corporate office! They don't care to stand by their word! And obviously don't mind doing wrong to a single grandmother, either! That's pretty bad. Look out.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Best customer service experience I have had in a long. I am so happy and relieved I came to Big O Tires. They fixed my car quickly, and informed me on what was going on and what needed to be done in a way I could understand. Big O Tires went far beyond my expectations. I highly recommend taking your car here, you will not be disappointed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Big O Tires?

Original review: July 4, 2018

If you live in Kansas City, do not try any of the stores here! I wasted over 6 hours trying to get my truck tires rotated and balanced and an alignment. (NTB installed them before Big O took over). I made an appointment at the Englewood store and the manager there told me they could not align because they were real busy and only had one rack, #30 min. later a mech. told me he could do the alignment but not the rotate and balance because they only had 1 rack for trucks and were too busy. 2 hours later they told me that the alignment machine would not read my truck. 2 1/2 hours wasted!!!

Made an appointment at the Skyview store and the manager there told me they were already running an hour behind and it would take over 2 hours to balance my tires which is all I needed at that point as I rotated them myself because they were wearing down in the front. I then went to the Liberty store and the manager there told me he would take care of me, but after 2 hours of waiting he told me he couldn't balance my tires because he would have to put weights all the way around the wheel. Man I think they better stick to batteries instead of tires!!!

Original review: July 2, 2018

In late December 2017 I took my vehicle to Big O Tires for new tires and an alignment. Shortly thereafter (next day) my right rear axle seal developed a severe leak. I took it back to them but once the vehicle was on the lift it was evident that the leak had developed prior to my visit, it was just coincidence that it became severe immediately following them doing the tires. I am an automotive technician myself and am fully capable of the repair myself. However it was a week before Christmas and I had family coming in 2 days. I did not have the time to do the work myself and I needed my vehicle operational, so I had little choice but to pay them to do it.

The work was performed, and about 2 weeks went by and after my family left town, I noticed my axle seal was leaking... again. So I took it back and they told me that it was leaking because the axle was scored and needed to be replaced but that I had chosen not to replace it. I told the guy at the counter that nobody had ever contacted me regarding the axle needing to be replaced and I have the paperwork from them that proves that. Furthermore, I asked to see THEIR copy of the work order which I quickly took a picture of as it too proved that nobody contacted me about the axle.

I received a call from the store owner the next morning who was very nice and said he would take care of everything but that he had to source a used axle and that would take about a week to get, which I was ok with. I got my vehicle back and everything was fine for about 3 months, then I began hearing a rattle noise from my rear suspension. Upon further investigation, I found that my parking brakes (which was also done as it was damaged by the axle seal leak) were assembled completely wrong. One side wasn't even attached (the rattling) and the other side was pieced together wrong and was jammed and engaged.

Furthermore, it was evident that the person that performed the work was aware of the parking brake malfunction that he caused, because his remedy was to fully loosen the adjustment on the un-jammed side (which is why it became unattached later on) and also the cable adjustment was literally hanging on by 1 thread. The parking brake left their facility teetering on the edge of complete failure and the guy that did the work not only knew it, but was the one who put it together wrong to begin with!!! I contacted the store owner and again he was very nice and offered a refund for the failed work because I stated that I felt the work from his store was not something I could trust. A refund was issued and I went on my way.

Now another 3 months have passed and now my tires are wearing uneven (vehicle needs alignment). The vehicle is a second vehicle and has only had about 4k miles put on it in the last 7 months, since the alignment was done. So Big O Tires has failed for the last time. I have been buying tires from that store for nearly 20 years but I will NEVER go back there again. With a 100% failure rate of MULTIPLE jobs performed... it's obvious they employ incompetent mechanics.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I went to the Big O Tires in Cottage Grove, MN. I needed 4 tires, so I thought it would be simple. Wrong. I get a phone call asking me to come back. Suddenly I need brakes and a new TPMS, as apparently one broke. I agree to the TPMS as I cannot prove when it broke. I deny brakes, and leave with my tires. This was on Saturday the 23rd of June. Monday I take my car to the dealership for an oil change. Miraculously my brakes are just fine and have 70% life left. I was also informed that there was no way my TPMS broke unless my tire went completely flat, which it never did. The spare was on before that. I feel completely and totally scammed. I know calling will do no good, however I will never do business with them again.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Big O customer for 40 years. Had THREE sets that lasted half as long as "warranty." Got a decent discount off a replacement on the first set. Made the mistake of thinking it was a "fluke." Put tires on two cars six months apart. Despite regular rotating/appropriate maintenance but sets also lasted half as long as "warranty." Owner of store in Greeley, CO offered the same sale they were offering to everyone else & would do nothing else. Forty years of loyalty ended!

Original review: June 23, 2018

These are the best tires I’ve found for my 2 Jeeps. They last and last. They have excellent tread in all road conditions. They Look really sharp and makes the cars look good too. You can usually get them at a buy 3 get 1 free offer.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Eric and his staff have always taken care of my tires at Big O Concord for the last 30 years I have used them. They are ALWAYS helpful with any tire needs, from the right tires to use, the best value and even to service when all I need is to have my tires inflated back to optimum pressure on a cold day.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I went in for oil and transmission fluid changes. They informed me that an employee had broken my shift cable, said we could work something out by them doing some "MacGyver" zip tie repair. Somehow it became my fault when I told them I had broken it before by trying to force the shifter into the low gears, D2 and D2. Only excess force would cause it to snap but they were like ** happens. I have no idea how long their patch will hold. Car won't start in Park now and previous repair cost me $600. I used profanity when they called me on the phone and this will nag at me for months as I suffer bipolar depression disorder. My review is ZERO stars.

Original review: June 7, 2018

ATTN FEMALES - DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO BIG O TIRES. I took my car in and inquired about possibly getting 4 new tires. Two guys came out and looked at my tires and I made an appointment and put a $400 deposit down. So when I took my car in a couple days later, they could not get the tires off of my car and said I needed a key. And since I didn't have a key they wanted me to take it to a dealership to buy a key. No one ever mentioned that I needed a key to unlock the tires on my car. I'm a female - I have never taken a car in for tires before. My dad or my husband always handled it. How in the world would I have known that you needed a lock to remove the tires?

Plus, I am certainly not that stupid to have put down a $400 deposit had I known they could not get the tires off of my car. So, they refused to give me back my deposit. Then, to make matters worse, I called and spoke with their general manager, Mike, and he insulted me! When I told him I did not know I had to have a key to unlock my tires... he rudely interrupted me and said "Everyone knows you have to have a key". OMG... what a total insult to a female! Not everyone knows this. He discriminated me as a female!!! He was so rude. I will never use Big O Tires again! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR THERE!!!

Original review: May 30, 2018

I first encountered Big O tires in the Yuma Foothills about 20 years when I took my RV in for some routine tire maintenance. My vehicle was damaged while at their shop and after a very heated discussion with the owner, she gave me a $100 "settlement" for the damages. Turns out that was less than half what the actual cost was. I said I would never go back to them.

Last year, I had a flat on a rear dual and decided to try them again as I didn't want to drive 17 miles to another dealer on a flat. They said they couldn't repair the tire because it was 6 years old (I always replace any tire when it hits 7 years). Then they said the rotors were beginning to crack so I told them to replace them and any other bearings, seals, etc. that needed to be done. Total was over $4300 including 6 new tires. Yesterday (5/29) I took the vehicle back for routine balancing and aircheck. I was told I had an oil leak in the front bearing seal.

This was supposed to have been replaced last year and the part appeared to be brand new. Again a very heated discussion with the shop manager and they refused to stand behind their work from the previous year. The manager and another employee were very rude and totally lacked any experience in good customer service. I now know that I should have followed my own advice of 20 years ago. I will NEVER do business with them again and will tell my many friends to stay away from Big O.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I had a coupon which is to expire by May 31. I took my car into have a radiator flush. Told the guy who met me about the coupon left it in my car since I was going to walk to get something to eat while the flush was being done. Since I forgot about the coupon until I got home I called right away. Was told to talk to someone when I came in the next day to have the fluids topped off. The guy remembered me with the coupon but his manager refused to refund me the $20 coupon that was not expired. If they want my business and for me not to bad mouth that particular company then client have the right. It is always the motto make the client happy and they haven't. I'm very disappointed in how it went down even tho I made the mistake and forgot the coupon in the car the other who worked remembered it.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Had a great experience at Big O Tires on Madison in Kansas City Missouri. The employer Andrew done a great job on repairing my tire and Big O Tires had sent me a free coupon in the mail for a free tire repair Mount and balance. My only disappointment was the employees are not allowed to take tips. They should put a tip jar up front so we as customers can tip the employees and then the employee at the end of the week can split the tips.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I would want to recommend an experience I had with the manager of Big O Tires at 4695 Peoria. Her name is **. I have never been so well treated by anyone anywhere in all my 68 years on this earth. ** listened to my needed problem fixes for my auto then politely offered her interpretation with what was obviously years of experience and I agreed. The end result is she got my auto the oil change and tires needed for the amount of money I could offer and I drove away with what felt like a new auto and the confidence I was driving a well maintained auto. Please give ** all the kudos she deserves for all the attention she gave me and my auto today. I will return and be her customer for life.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Two and a half years ago, 35,000 miles ago, I paid Big O Tires in Draper, Utah $600 for a set of 4 tires for my 2014 CHRYSLER Town & Country minivan. They told me that the tires were warrantied for 80,000 miles. I had them rotated every 5,000 miles at their location. The tires were loud, not smooth-riding, and had really poor traction. I thought that it was the price I had to pay for the 80,000 mile life-span. They hydroplaned in a moderate rainfall here in Salt Lake City yesterday so I looked at the tread. The 2 front are down to the “wear-bars” and the rear are close behind.

The Big O in Draper manager said he can't warranty them because it looks like my van may need an alignment. Funny, I told him, "You haven't mentioned that the last 5 rotations." I expected half-off on a replacement set (45k out of an 80k warranty). Instead he offered me a price on a set of new tires that was $160 more than I could buy them for elsewhere. Ironically, the Jiffy Lube next to this store is the only other shop I've ever had trouble with. I wonder if they’re owned by the same person. Neither will ever see another dime from me. I will buy my new tires from DISCOUNT TIRES in Riverton. Thanks for nothing Big O.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Scam scam scam!!! I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT ** LUCK WITH BIG O. I had my van tires rotated (at The Austin Bluffs Colorado Springs CO store) and within a week my brake pads wore out and ruined my rotor. When I told the manager that ALL He had to say was... If we are busy we DO NOT look at anything BUT if it WERE SLOW they look at brakes, suspension, etc to try and make more business. WHAT a crappy way to run a company. I swore never again but decided to try years later at a different store (off of Omaha and Powers Colorado Springs, CO) because my truck needed an alignment and they were the only ones available, (now I know why).

First off they hooked up my truck to their alignment machine did the work (supposedly) with only an after print out, so I have no idea what they did. WHO DOES AN ALIGNMENT WITHOUT A BEFORE AND AFTER PRINT OUT??? IDIOTS THAT'S WHO. Oh yeah, did I mention I am a long time diesel mechanic? I rebuilt my entire suspension parts on the front of the truck and my alignment was better after all that than after Big O worked on it. My tire on the passenger side started wearing badly after Big O touched it. They said I never came to them for an alignment but finally found it. Hooked up my truck and said yup both sides are toed out and that I must have hit a pothole. HOW THE ** DOES A POTHOLE KNOCK BOTH SIDES OUT??? HOGWASH I say. Then was offered the same $30 discount to fix it, BS.

He said, "Can you leave it or come back at 12:30" that day. I said yes, then the mechanic starts whispering to the manager about having to move it from rack to rack to work on it due to the jacks being broken on the align rack and I should go somewhere else because they did not know when it would be fixed. Talk about a BRUSH/BLOW OFF!!! The old owner would have never done this. DO NOT EVER WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ANY OF THEM. THEY ARE SHISTERS!!!

Original review: April 17, 2018

Beware. This Big O is not BBB accredited. It has a B- rate by the BBB and there is good reason. Jan 26, 2018. When I visited Big O (#05085 Shingle Springs, CA) for an oil change, Big O employee, Geoff, purposely tore up a Groupon card for 3 oil changes because it had expired. I asked Geoff not to destroy the card as it still had value for what I paid for it. I also explained that since I bought it, it was technically my property. Geoff smiled, held up the Groupon card, slowly tore it up, and threw it in the trash. I left the store.

Later, I tried to contact the owner, Bill Windham, with a detailed narrative of the incident. I thought it common courtesy to give him a chance to respond before posting negative reviews. Bill Windham was emailed several times, giving him every opportunity to respond. A response was never received. Bill Windham's nonresponse clearly shows where Geoff gets his commitment to customer care. If the owner, Bill Windham feels free to ignore customers concerns/complaints, then why shouldn't Geoff?

Original review: March 20, 2018

I will NEVER return to any Big O Tires locations. I took my car in on March 15th for some regular maintenance on my car. Oil change, tires balanced and rotated, as well as an alignment. My car was in perfect working condition prior to my visit. Immediately upon leaving my car was not acting right. My steering kept jerking. It was a particularly windy day that day so I just thought, “Oh it must be the wind” and took it home. Today, March 19th, I was driving it to work and I was driving my car straight while the steering wheel was being held at a 25 degree angle. What? I literally just had an alignment done. Then my car jerks again and metal began grinding on metal. Luckily my work is just a mile from the shop so I immediately drove it right back to the shop and told them to take a look at it. I was told that my CV axle, lower front arm, and ball joint all needed to be replaced to the tune of $540.

I find it extremely suspicious that my car was in perfect working order BEFORE I took it to them to be aligned and to have the tires balanced and rotated. I also find it extremely suspicious that the exact same thing happened to another google reviewer just six days before me! (I had not read that review until after I already took my car in...had I read it before I would have taken it elsewhere) I do not believe that this is a coincidence at all. I believe they messed up my car. I expressed my concerns with the owner who insists that this was not their fault. He offered for me to watch video surveillance of them working on my car in the shop as if that would ease my mind. Simply seeing someone work on my car doesn't show what we would need to see.

He said that they "should have done a more thorough inspection" but that this is "just something that can happen and is in no way even related to getting tires balanced and rotated or getting an alignment." He said it's like "going to the doctor because you have a cold and them not knowing you have cancer." Insisted that they are "not related." I call BS on that. The CV axle, lower arm, and ball joint are all completely related to tires and alignment. They were perfectly fine before and if they weren't then it's something that should have been caught while the car was being worked on, especially less than a week after the same exact thing happened to someone else. I called their corporate office and all they did was take note of my concerns and refer me back to the owner.

The owner refuses to take responsibility for this. He claims that these things can happen at any time and it was just a coincidence. I called several mechanics around town to get quotes on the repairs to see if I could find a more reasonable price. Every single mechanic I spoke to that inquired about my predicament thought the situation "doesn't sound right" and sounds "very fishy." They were all shocked to find out that I was not in a car accident and this happened out of nowhere immediately after getting maintenance on my car.

One mechanic told me that they "must have left something loose." Another mechanic told me "for the steering wheel to be driving straight with it turned at a 25 degree angle AFTER getting it aligned tells me that either the tech or the machine used to align your vehicle messed up." Another mechanic told me that the CV axle, lower control arm, and ball joint failure after getting it aligned by them is "absolutely related." So after speaking with other highly rated local mechanics, I am certain that this was either done intentionally or happened due to their negligence and incompetence. So what was originally regular maintenance on my car has now turned into hundreds of dollars in repairs. But you can bet your bottom dollar I took my business elsewhere.

Original review: March 17, 2018

Big O Tires in Columbia, MO is horrible. They “forgot” to tighten the lugs on the wheel on my tires after I paid for them to replace and rotate. Going down the highway, getting into a high speed wobble, causing injury... their response “everyone makes mistakes”. Their “mistake” is negligence and has cost me over $50k in medical bills and surgery so far. I asked the manager to have their district/area manager call me. No call has ever come. Paid for the full service of my engine. They claimed to do so. Same night looked under the hood and found out they didn’t check anything. Went back that same night, they checked it and said “yeah it looks like they missed a couple things” and told me to come back the next day because they didn’t have time to do the job they were already paid for. No refund offer for not doing the work either.

Paid them twice to do an alignment on my vehicle. Each time they said they did and got it as close as was possible (still in the red on all tires). Said my frame must be bent, wore tires out quicker than it should so I had to buy more. Took it to a different shop, it aligned perfectly. No bent frame, no intentionally leaving it out of alignment to get more business. I highly recommend anyone that cares about their safety, the safety of their family and the safety of their vehicle do NOT go to the Big O on Business Loop in Columbia, MO. I challenge this page to actually allow this to be posted and not be complacent to the negligence.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Starting Friday, January 12th I took my Chrysler 200 to Big O Tires. I've purchased all four of my tires from them and they all have a warranty. By the way, I been using this same shop for the last 6 years since I moved to Jefferson City. My tire was flat. They "placed a new tire." Tuesday morning when I went to break around 5 A.M. I noticed my tire was flat again. I went to 3 gas stations in the town I worked, but none of their air pumps worked because it was -2 outside. When I left worked on Tuesday morning I went back to Big O Tires. They charged me 27.00 for service even with my warranty. I picked my car up at 5:30 P.M. Drove to work and my car was super flat and ripped all up. I called the 24 hours Roadside assistance and they I was told they can not help me unless I have a member number. SMH!!

I was assisted by one of my co workers who put my donut on my car. I drove back up to Big O Tires again... At this point I am very unhappy with my services. They took my tire and came back out to show me the tire. They told me it was a nail in my tire and that was the problem. At this POINT I'M PISSED OFF!!! My choice of words was not very nice. I know I am a woman, but I'm not that damn DUMB when it comes to cars. I know for a fact, if a nail was in there I would've had a slow leak not a ripped up tire. I picked my car back up at 5:30 P.M. Drove to work and my tire went FLAT AGAIN on the side of the highway. Once again one of my co workers come to highway and put my donut on.

When I got off work I drove my car to a different Big O location in Jefferson City. They were very nice and I appreciate their service. They put a brand new tire on my car and I drove home. When I stepped out of my garage my tire was back flat again. I called them and they told me to bring my car back so I did. I picked my car up at 5:30 and I drove to work this evening. I'm currently waiting until 5 A.M. when I go to break to see if my tire is flat or low. I will NEVER use that store location.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I bought a set of four Big O Tires brand tires. 265/65R18 AT. They only have 30000 and I had a blowout. They will not hold air. Always putting air in them even in the summer. One was so out of balance they had to put about 12 inches of wheel weights on the inside of my tire. I would not recommend Big O Tires. I will not be buying them again.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

My son purchased a set of LT26/70R17/E from Big O and when he had a question regarding the rating compared to what he thought he had bought we looked up the price online and found there to be a difference in quote online from 194.99 to in store purchase price of 210.99 per tire. The store person saying there could be this much variation depending on the day of purchase? I don't know that this is a reasonable explanation of a price variance of 15 dollars a tire.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I take my car to Big O Tires @ 4413 Cane Run Rd Louisville KY 40216 for all my oil changes and I have purchase tires in the last month. ** was very helpful in advising me on which tire would be best with my price range and they were able to install them the very next day. I have never had a bad experience with Big O and will continue to my car serviced there as need.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Have 2 manufacture defective Nitto Mativo tires where the tread is depressed rendering the car undrivable. Big O Tires (Mesa, Az) will not help me. They said since I did not purchase the road hazard warranty, they would not help me as the warranty only covers the first 2/32 of tire wear. I believe they simply lied to me as other shops laugh at this statement when I told them.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I bought two new tires, and asked that the spare be put on the left rear. After I left I noticed the tire sensor had an error, so I went back to the shop and was told by Big O Tires that "I didn't catch the sensor got moved to the spare." But I didn't have time to wait, so I came back. The manager comes out and tells me he can't remount the spare tire. I told him they made a mistake by not moving the sensor. I said I wanted it moved, and he refused. So now my tire sensor is showing an error, and I have to pay someone to mount and rebalance two tires. I will never give them my business again.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I took my car in to see about my engine light was staying on. They said the 02 sensor was bad. The light was still on. I took car back and they said it was another sensor bad. I paid over $260 and all I got was an oil change. The most aggravating thing was about 2 days following the service. I received a coupon for the diagnostic test for free. I called and asked an employee named Donald and he said I couldn't use the coupon to get my bill adjusted. I will not be back for my oil changes or any other problem. By the way, my engine light is still on over 2 weeks later.

Original review: July 17, 2017

I came in right before closed panicking cause I had a flat tires and I drove all the way from Magna cause the one down there wouldn't help. So when I walked in they were so nice and friendly. They changed my tire for free and they gave me a drink with out any charge. I love this store and feel at home.

Big O Tires expert review by Lauren Fix

Big O Tires was founded in 1962 by a group of independent tire dealers. Today the company has 400 franchise and company-owned locations in 19 states.

• Warranty: Big O offers an easy to understand 3-year limited warranty that includes free tire rotation and rebalancing every 5,000 miles.

• Wheel visualization tool: Consumers can pair tires and wheels virtually through the company website to see what their purchase will look like on their car or truck.

• Special offers: By signing up on the Big O website, consumers can receive special offers such as coupons and product information.

• Full service: Big O offers several auto services backed by a nationwide warranty and performed by ASE certified technicians.

• Best for: Light truck and SUV drivers, winter, run-flats passenger vehicle drivers and off-road drivers.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Big O Tires Company Information

1962
4280 Professional Center Dr, Suite 400
 Palm Beach Gardens
FL
www.bigotires.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business